Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 1

Post by S~V~S »

What difference does it make where it was played?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

I'm sorry- your comment about finding a bad guy day one is just absurd. When you find a bad guy day 1, that is time for rejoicing. You get information AND you net a kill. That remark makes no sense to me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

S~V~S wrote:What difference does it make where it was played?
I just figured more people would have been in the game in question and would have firsthand knowledge thereof instead of just taking my word for it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:I'm sorry- your comment about finding a bad guy day one is just absurd. When you find a bad guy day 1, that is time for rejoicing. You get information AND you net a kill. That remark makes no sense to me.
I never said it was bad, per se. Just that there is a big upside to not having a lynch at all. IT's not that I was saying there was a brightside to a civ lynch, but the upside. I think the information from a baddie lynch on day 1 can be somewhat dubious. It's really easy to lose focus.

Has no one else in this entire game seen a Day 1 Baddie Lynch turn the game into a temporary tempest / poopstorm/clusterhump that would like to sit on the couch and share the experience.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

So are these the type of things (Mongoose's comment) generally considered evidence?

I didn't really understand, but I just figured it's another thing that I just view differently, but now I am seeing others find her comment suspicious. I mean, it is weird for someone to kind of negatively paint the idea of catching a scum, but who in the world would do that as scum?! Is Mongoose usually more careful than this as scum?

Mongoose is the current game at KSITE one that you would categorize under this idea you've brought up?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:So are these the type of things (Mongoose's comment) generally considered evidence?

I didn't really understand, but I just figured it's another thing that I just view differently, but now I am seeing others find her comment suspicious. I mean, it is weird for someone to kind of negatively paint the idea of catching a scum, but who in the world would do that as scum?! Is Mongoose usually more careful than this as scum?

Mongoose is the current game at KSITE one that you would categorize under this idea you've brought up?
Whatever the case, it's between you and her, sister. :mafia:
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:So are these the type of things (Mongoose's comment) generally considered evidence?

Whatever.
I'm a guy.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

And we can agree to disagree. This is philosophy and something I take from game to game. It's not limited to this specific game or something I just started espousing. Let's not get my alignment mixed into this or we will all be sad pandas.

There have been a lot of quiet Quincys here today. I'm trying to contribute, even if you find my opinions intrinsically flawed.

linki Guru

That's why I only gave one example as evidence and invited others to correct me if I was recollecting it incorrectly or coloring it with my paintbrush too heavily.

I've said this historically, and that scenario didn't even happen here. It's just an upside, not a preference. I'd always prefer a baddie kill over anything else.

And yes, I think we did get a baddie on Day 1 of that game, didn't we? It was a bit hurly-burly for a while afterward.

I may have been counting Minimalism too, which doesn't really count since it ended after Day 1.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Whatever.
I'm a guy.
I was talking to Nicki Minaj.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mongoose wrote:And we can agree to disagree. This is philosophy and something I take from game to game. It's not limited to this specific game or something I just started espousing. Let's not get my alignment mixed into this or we will all be sad pandas.

There have been a lot of quiet Quincys here today. I'm trying to contribute, even if you find my opinions intrinsically flawed.

linki Guru

That's why I only gave one example as evidence and invited others to correct me if I was recollecting it incorrectly or coloring it with my paintbrush too heavily.

I've said this historically, and that scenario didn't even happen here. It's just an upside, not a preference. I'd always prefer a baddie kill over anything else.

And yes, I think we did get a baddie on Day 1 of that game, didn't we? It was a bit hurly-burly for a while afterward.

I may have been counting Minimalism too, which doesn't really count since it ended after Day 1.
Oh actually, it was Day 2 but the first lynch. And after that, only town lynches followed, so that's what I was trying to understand if you meant that by chaos, or whatever.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Draconus »

FZ. wrote:
Dom wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Ok. ksiters, slow down a bit on your MP suspicions and give him a chance to show his play style. He gets lynched A LOT as a civ because of his aggressive mannerisms and I'd hate to lose a potentially valuable civ this early because new people aren't used to him. If you find my defense of him suspicious, go ahead vote for me and see where that gets you :feb:

But as I said before, if nothing else catches my :eye: then I'm going to vote MP just to piss him off. I see I've already caught his GF's attention :p ;)
This.

Although, I find the discussions about the differences in culture interesting, I find them very unnecessary to this game in particular. :p I'm going to be looking at those perseverating on the cultural differences.

The thread is moving quickly and I'm singed up for a goal of like 5 games, so bear with me :p
I was thinking the exact same thing as the bolded
I can't see when you bold stuff for some reason, so when you make points about certain... mmmm... Points... the POInT is lost on me...
Could you try using a color instead of bolding??
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Whatever.
I'm a guy.
I was talking to Nicki Minaj.
Well if you end up voting her, I may have to ask my mafia to kill you.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I feel like when we do lynch a baddie on Day 1, it nearly always spirals the game out of control for days on end. Day 1 is nearly always lose/lose/lose situation. I guess it's about mitigating the damage more than anything.

I get what Llama's saying about the lynch being the tool of the civs, but I can't help thinking it's bought all the civs another day to get sealegs.
Home girl, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say.

First, how often is it that a bad person is lynched Day 1?

Second, how many of those games have you been in?

Third, what does "spirals...our of control for days on end" mean?
Why didn't you vote asap like you originally claimed you would?

Change of mind?

Change of heart?

Change of strategy?

Changing the tap?
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I feel like when we do lynch a baddie on Day 1, it nearly always spirals the game out of control for days on end. Day 1 is nearly always lose/lose/lose situation. I guess it's about mitigating the damage more than anything.

I get what Llama's saying about the lynch being the tool of the civs, but I can't help thinking it's bought all the civs another day to get sealegs.

Change of mind?

Change of heart?

Change of strategy?

Changing the tap?
Vote for whom?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Definitely. I'm not sure if it was typical for a Ksite game, but it exploded with allegations and finger-pointing and reversals etc. but then we hit our stride. Sometimes I think it's luck that nets us a baddie and that's why I think the information can be dubious.

Linki Dev - I can't see the bolding either, so that would be appreciated, thanks!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:I have a question for the ksiters. We used to play the aggressive day 1&2 thing at Stv too, but we almost always wound up lynching civvies. Then, the people who led the lynches would get lynched the next day, and most always, they were civvies too. It was awfully predictable, and eventually, people started slowing down in their scum-hunting a bit. My question is how successful are you guys at getting scum lynched on day 1?
That was my manipulation strategy in Super MeatBoy Mafia!!! Look how that turned out! :biggrin:
:feb:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Change of mind?

Change of heart?

Change of strategy?

Changing the tap?
Vote for whom?
K4J, I believe. But maybe I should have quoted the right post of yours. :derp:

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Loulou26 wrote: Lol well mine says it ends at 5am on Wednesday morning. :shrug:
Where do you live, Lou?

So everyone is clear, the poll ends 26 hours from me posting this comment.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The bolding is harder to see in the white type. We kinda already have too many colors as it is, maybe you could use italics?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Change of mind?

Change of heart?

Change of strategy?

Changing the tap?
Vote for whom?
K4J, I believe. But maybe I should have quoted the right post of yours. :derp:
Who should get my vote? Tell me. And I will vote for that person right now.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm sorry- your comment about finding a bad guy day one is just absurd. When you find a bad guy day 1, that is time for rejoicing. You get information AND you net a kill. That remark makes no sense to me.
I never said it was bad, per se. Just that there is a big upside to not having a lynch at all. IT's not that I was saying there was a brightside to a civ lynch, but the upside. I think the information from a baddie lynch on day 1 can be somewhat dubious. It's really easy to lose focus.

Has no one else in this entire game seen a Day 1 Baddie Lynch turn the game into a temporary tempest / poopstorm/clusterhump that would like to sit on the couch and share the experience.
Well, I can see where you're coming from. Lynching a baddie is a big data point, and everybody latches onto that as a way to interpret all the other things that happened Day 1, which may or may not be accurate. Lynching civs is more common, so I think what you're saying is that a civ lynch has less of an impact on the game, for better or worse?

That being said, it's generally hard to find and lynch baddies. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, am I right?
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

DFaraday wrote:
Loulou26 wrote: Lol well mine says it ends at 5am on Wednesday morning. :shrug:
Where do you live, Lou?

So everyone is clear, the poll ends 26 hours from me posting this comment.

England. So I'm usually about 6 or so hours behind everyone else lol.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Loulou26 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Ok. ksiters, slow down a bit on your MP suspicions and give him a chance to show his play style. He gets lynched A LOT as a civ because of his aggressive mannerisms and I'd hate to lose a potentially valuable civ this early because new people aren't used to him. If you find my defense of him suspicious, go ahead vote for me and see where that gets you :feb:

But as I said before, if nothing else catches my :eye: then I'm going to vote MP just to piss him off. I see I've already caught his GF's attention :p ;)

Isn't this slightly contradictory? In one breath you're telling us not to suspect him so early because you don't want him lynched, yet you're willing to vote him to just piss him off? I'm not sure if you're serious or not but that feels strange to me.
What can I say? I'm strange :)

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

If we lynch any, I promise not to look them in the mouth!

And yes, I agree that a civ lynch has less impact on the game. The chances are SO high we will lynch a civ on Day 1 (I mean so, so high. 80%?) that I feel like a no-lynch is a nice respite. A chance to take a deep breath before being plunged in to icy cold water again for another day of The Tumble Cycle. (I wish I could narrate this for you).

We get one more day to get our bearings. Cause then if we do lynch a baddie on Day 2, we have enough info for the intel we gained from it to actually be meaningful and helpful.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Epignosis wrote:

Bioshock after Day 2 :srsnod:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Bioshock after Day 2 :srsnod:
Well, I was Big Daddy, so that one was awesome. :p
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Mongoose wrote:If we lynch any, I promise not to look them in the mouth!

And yes, I agree that a civ lynch has less impact on the game. The chances are SO high we will lynch a civ on Day 1 (I mean so, so high. 80%?) that I feel like a no-lynch is a nice respite. A chance to take a deep breath before being plunged in to icy cold water again for another day of The Tumble Cycle. (I wish I could narrate this for you).

We get one more day to get our bearings. Cause then if we do lynch a baddie on Day 2, we have enough info for the intel we gained from it to actually be meaningful and helpful.
Well, just for clarification, the odds of a civ lynch are (18/30)*100%, or 60%. If you include the independents, the chances go up to 70%, but as the role descriptions lead me to believe that at least two indies are last man standing roles, I don't think that's accurate. So it's not quite as hopeless!
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote: Who should get my vote? Tell me. And I will vote for that person right now.
That's a very...erm...not you thing to do. :confused:

I'm not at work, so I haven't even done my reread yet. With all the no-posters so far, I'm actually very unsure.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Boomslang wrote:

Well, just for clarification, the odds of a civ lynch are (18/30)*100%, or 60%. If you include the independents, the chances go up to 70%, but as the role descriptions lead me to believe that at least two indies are last man standing roles, I don't think that's accurate. So it's not quite as hopeless!
Oooh, math'd! Thanks, that was cool, Boomslang. I'm visual, so it helped to see that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Who should get my vote? Tell me. And I will vote for that person right now.

I'm not at work, so I haven't even done my reread yet. With all the no-posters so far, I'm actually very unsure.
Oh it's quite a me thing to do. You posted, and I gave you an opportunity, and you say "I'm not at work." You don't work at work? You do Mafia?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

This is what I just read and am choosing to ignore:

M: THIS!!!

E: That's stupid.

M: But....

E: No.

This took me 5 seconds to write. How the fuck is there that much LINKI!?!?!?!?! :WTF:

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 16

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:You don't work at work? You do Mafia?
You act as if those things are mutually exclusive.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

Oh it's quite a me thing to do. You posted, and I gave you an opportunity, and you say "I'm not at work." You don't work at work? You do Mafia?
It's a looong shift. :sigh:

But yes. All I have at home is my Nook and I gave up long ago on trying to multiquote and type extensively on it. The work comp is much easier to use.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Whatever.
I'm a guy.
Well that made my head spin into triple take :smile:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted Mongoose. Rest easy k4j.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: Also, that's nearly what I did. You posted long ago, I asked a question, gave you an opportunity to answer it, and you give me an ultimatum.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:I voted Mongoose. Rest easy k4j.
:offtobed:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Ebwop: Also, that's nearly what I did. You posted long ago, I asked a question, gave you an opportunity to answer it, and you give me an ultimatum.
Well you're lucky I forgot about it, aren't you?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I dunno, Mongoose. Every time someone tries to actually talk to you about the game, you just find a way to turn it into OT Green. It's a game, not srs bsns, but it is starting to feel like you are intentionally deflecting here.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Now that I am caught up!!! I'm not sure about Mongoose. I feel like every time this happens with her we end up roasting a civ goose... But go ahead. I'd be interested in seeing the result :eye:

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Now that I am caught up!!! I'm not sure about Mongoose. I feel like every time this happens with her we end up roasting a civ goose... But go ahead. I'd be interested in seeing the result :eye:
At first, I wasn't buying the Mongoose case...
But I don't like how she's been responding to Epig-- at all. I also think SVS brought an excellent point up about trying to deflect everything into the Off Topic. If I had to vote now, it'd be for Mongoose.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

Do you still find k4j suspicious?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Matahari »

Thank you ksiters. I'm not super comfy with lead-footers on day 1, but having a no lynch option puts a much better perspective on it. I wish we had something like that.

Mongooses comment made me do a double take, because I think no matter who gets lynched, the mafia will find a way to manipulate it. I can't come up with any reason for wanting to avoid a baddie lynch. Then I reread her post, and I got the impression that she wasn't comparing a baddie vs. civvie lynch, but rather a baddie vs. no lynch. I guess that sounds better :shrug: but its still kinda odd.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:Ebwop: Also, that's nearly what I did. You posted long ago, I asked a question, gave you an opportunity to answer it, and you give me an ultimatum.
Well you're lucky I forgot about it, aren't you?
Not exactly the term I'd use; but sure, let's go with that.
Dom wrote:
Do you still find k4j suspicious?
Lawlz

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Mongoose wrote:
Boomslang wrote:

Oooh, math'd! Thanks, that was cool, Boomslang. I'm visual, so it helped to see that.
Does anyone else think this sounded a little too....helpful?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Now that I am caught up!!! I'm not sure about Mongoose. I feel like every time this happens with her we end up roasting a civ goose... But go ahead. I'd be interested in seeing the result :eye:
At this rate, they can roast a civ goose again just in time for Christmas.

Look guys, maybe I was in an inappropriately festive mood tonight, but that doesn't mean I was question dodgey. If you have questions or concerns you don't think I addressed, shoot them at me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Full readthrough and the most I have to go on is that I read "perseverating" as "perversateing". :huh:

Reading the full exchange with Mongoose RE: Llama vs. Epi does not do her any favors, that's for sure.

Mongoose, I have a question: Why do you feel Epi voted for you?

Also, this:
Matahari wrote:I have a question for the ksiters. We used to play the aggressive day 1&2 thing at Stv too, but we almost always wound up lynching civvies. Then, the people who led the lynches would get lynched the next day, and most always, they were civvies too. It was awfully predictable, and eventually, people started slowing down in their scum-hunting a bit. My question is how successful are you guys at getting scum lynched on day 1?
Matahari wrote:Thank you ksiters. I'm not super comfy with lead-footers on day 1, but having a no lynch option puts a much better perspective on it. I wish we had something like that.

Mongooses comment made me do a double take, because I think no matter who gets lynched, the mafia will find a way to manipulate it. I can't come up with any reason for wanting to avoid a baddie lynch. Then I reread her post, and I got the impression that she wasn't comparing a baddie vs. civvie lynch, but rather a baddie vs. no lynch. I guess that sounds better :shrug: but its still kinda odd.
Matahari's last two posts do not read right to me. Could be either a very rehearsed or subtly enticing/warming question & answer session.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

*grabs the mic*

Hello, game! Sorry for not getting into the thread sooner than this. Yesterday I was busy getting my soul crushed by my fantasy football team. And then today I was busy forgetting that this had begun. (Where's the embarrassed emoticon?)

I've barely watched any WWE in my day, so I'm missing the nostalgia factor and the theme-knowledge factor. But that's okay, because

I AM THE TURNIP HEAD. And as a head of turnip, I did not grow up in your world. In the lands of turnips where I come from, wrestling doesn't exist, and neither does futbol. For years I have let WWE toil away in the ignorant spaces of my mind. I have been content to mock its structure. Its flair for the OVERLY DRAMATIC. The cheesy monologues. The atrocious acting.

But none of that matters, because the truth is that there's plenty of scum out there. And it is up to us to not be ignorant; to bring it forth into the light, to expose the lies, to bring justice to this ham-filled world of posers and phoneys.

With this in mind, I read this post:
FZ. wrote:Before I leave for bed, there was one person, who I can't remember the name who was posting a lot of fluff (off topic) back and forth with A person (I think that was him, not sure). I remember expecting that person to be done with the fluff and start saying something with meat, but it didn't come. Now I don't remember who it was. Does anyone remember that? I think they were talking about names in another site, or something like that.
And it seems baity to I. FZ throws out some accusations at an idea, wanting someone else to do the research to tie supposed baddie behavior with a player. I don't really know how to explain how this post came off to me, but the word "manipulative" definitely comes to mind, which is not a word I associate with civvieness. Did anyone fall for it? Did anyone find what FZ was talking about? Does anyone else think it's weird that FZ didn't go back and look for himself?

I also saw some talk regarding the Ksite and how they don't lynch anyone on Day 1 sometimes? Turnip Head wonders how this works. Is there a "No Lynch" option? And does that really end up working out in the civvie's best interests? As often as Day 1 ends in tragedy, it also ultimately ends up providing useful info. A No Lynch doesn't seem to create any leads. What's the upside there?

I also disagree with the notion that a baddie lynch on Day 1 leads to complacency. It can lead to that, but we - being the great mafia players that we are - won't be sated by just one baddie lynch. We. Want. More.

Speaking of bloodthirst, it eeks from every pore of this post:
Devin has seen with his omnipotent mind that Mongoose gets lynched as a civvie for whatever reasons she's being suspected now, but Devin has no qualms with this potentially happening again. Devin only wants results. He doesn't seem to care what those results are. This seems to me an uneasy amount of curiosity.

Other than those posts, not much has stood out to me. I'm trying to get a feel for the player base since there's plenty of people here I've never played with. There's quite a bit of talking in this thread already, though some posts were light on substance and heavy on eye-searing quote-within-a-quote-within-a-quote-within-a-quote boxes.

Although I'm sure this post of mine isn't exactly easy on the eyes either, so I'll stop here.

:fiesta:
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Lizzy »

Errrr, that's a tad too much to read. If it's all the same to you, I'll try to fly under radar and hope no-one takes notice.

Oops! A slip! :blush:

:mafia:
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

I know that feel
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”