Easter Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:17 am My vote is presently on Elohcin because I have little reason to give her civilian credit. I am not married to this option. I still think Marmot is a good option just as Mac was before him. I recognize he’s given a strong effort and that is appreciated either way, but I don’t see it as being of a clearly pro-civilian character. I haven’t been moved.

I don’t know with any certainty what Epignosis thinks of players. I can make vague inferences (suspicion of Elohcin, not of me). I don’t know whether he suspects MP despite mentioning him and his habits more than once. It’s difficult to do anything with this and he remains in my POE pool.
If Jay is bad, then Elo is not bad. There’s no way he would bus a second teammate this far away from the end.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

bump
Scotty wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:57 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 am I'm a little lost in this game as I put most of my time and thought into the other game i was in and just got lynched in. I hate that too, because this is the type of game I really enjoy (smaller) and would have loved to give it my all. Just with gut reads, I am thinking Dyslexicon or MP could be bad. I think I said I trusted MP in the beginning, but have since changed my mind. I could vote either of those today. However, I could be convinced to vote elsewhere as well with a good theory. Like I said, I didn't invest in this game much and am now regretting it.
The day’s not over and minds can be changed. Cheer up! what are you opinions of marmot?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:57 am bump
Scotty wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:57 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 am I'm a little lost in this game as I put most of my time and thought into the other game i was in and just got lynched in. I hate that too, because this is the type of game I really enjoy (smaller) and would have loved to give it my all. Just with gut reads, I am thinking Dyslexicon or MP could be bad. I think I said I trusted MP in the beginning, but have since changed my mind. I could vote either of those today. However, I could be convinced to vote elsewhere as well with a good theory. Like I said, I didn't invest in this game much and am now regretting it.
The day’s not over and minds can be changed. Cheer up! what are you opinions of marmot?
Oh, [mention]Elohcin[/mention]

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 806
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

This is still my preference. I have more active suspicion of him than I do of Elohcin.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:00 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

This is still my preference. I have more active suspicion of him than I do of Elohcin.
Yeah yeah yeah

Back learning to tie my shoes [VOTE: marmot] aubergine

I don’t have anything new to say about marmot- his immediate self vote and calling himself scum always makes me wary, and his vote for choutas at the end of day 1 with no explanation or written suspicion beforehand is the most suspicious vote

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Do you have a third suspicion if you couldn’t vote for either Elo or marmot today?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Another thing I thought of is that I don’t find MP’s massive tunneling on JJJ that beneficial if he’s mafia because he’s stuck his neck out and made himself a huge target if he’s wrong. The only benefit is possibly mislynching jjj who can be a force to be reckoned with as town.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Do you have a third suspicion if you couldn’t vote for either Elo or marmot today?
Third place is currently a contest between Epignosis and Colin.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 344

Post by ColinIsCool »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Yeah yeah yeah

I don’t have anything new to say about marmot- his immediate self vote and calling himself scum always makes me wary, and his vote for choutas at the end of day 1 with no explanation or written suspicion beforehand is the most suspicious vote
And it’s different from MP’s vote in what way?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I could get behind a Marmot lynch, but I’m less confident in that having not ISOed him previously.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Colin—Elo
Day 2:
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:10 pm The Best Ever Death Metal Band Out of Denton:
ColinIsCool

Pale Green Things:
JaggedJimmyJay
Dizzy (+ town)
Kylemii
Charlie Blackmon
Scotty (+ town)

Maybe Sprout Wings:
TheFloyd

Against Pollution:
Marmot (- town)
MP (- town)
Elohcin
Quin (- town)

Damn These Vampires:
wolbre (- town)
lapluie

(+ town) indicates they've gone up in my eyes recently
(- town) indicates they've given me cause to downgrade them
I tried to avoid giving neutral reads on everybody who has posted so a lot of these are not based on any master theories, just where I'm at.
Night 2:
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:33 pm
Elohcin
I have never played a game to completion with Elohcin and I don't know much about her play. I do know she's been here for a long time, and I assume she and Charlie Blackmon have nothing better to do than talk about Mafia strategies together, so I approach Elohcin with trepidation based on reputation alone. Elohcin doesn't have a lot of posts, and a lot of them mention being busy, or catching up, or what have you. It's clear Elohcin is not attempting to be a "supertown" scum. It's less clear whether she's telling the truth or if she's laying low as a strategy.

She picks a fight with JJJ Day 1. Nothing big there. Later on, we have this post:
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 2:55 pm votes Dizzy. Ephraim said so.
Strange, strange, strange. For a townie to make this post, it's an admission of throwing your vote away on somebody you may or may not suspect (we don't know). For a scum to make this post, it instantly attracts heat — so much heat that you sort of think, "There's no way Elohcin is scum if she's playing like that." It would be a gambit, quite frankly, for a scum Elohcin to do that. So what I am wondering is: how likely is that? I don't know the answer. Let's read on, and keep the vote in mind for this post:
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:24 am
Marmot wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 am
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:45 am Good job guys! As I was reading through what was going on, I would have changed to Chou if I were here EoD. But alas, I was hanging out with the family.

I will try to be more active. My heart's just not in it.
Charlie Blackmon can keep your heart. I'll take a read or two instead. :grin:
I think you, jay, and dyslexicon seem trustworthy.
What to make of that? No clue.
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 am Okay, days are 48 hours and day ends tonight when means we are a little over halfway done with the day. I am a suspect. I don't remember why. I think I was suspecting wolbre. I don't remember why. I will vote there.
Another vote without admittedly much thought. If this is a schtick, Eloh is fully committed to it and all the heat that it brings. I'll admit that that brings me more into thinking this is all genuine, but I may be more risk averse as a scum than Eloh.
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:08 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:30 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 am I think Elo and wolbre are potentially teammate compatible.

What strikes me as notable re: Elo's gameplay since after D1. She said she would have voted Choutas if she was here, but never elaborated upon that even though it was asked of her. Now she's voting for wolbre even though she doesn't "remember". I think she could be exhibiting TMI.

Otherwise, I lean towards a scum Elo and town wolbre.

A town Elo and scum wolbre is possible, I guess, but I'm not feeling it. If wolbre is bad, she's almost certainly bad.
Elohcin did state earlier why she suspected wolbre, because she thought he made the nightkill. So even though she forgot, she did give a reason at least.

My opinion, Elohcin is going through some mafia burnout right now, and is being openly uninvested as a result. Do I think it's alignment indicative? Yes, I do think she's a civilian as a result.
You are a doll. You are exactly correct in everything you say here. Wolbre said he was new to mafia. He was the only one that claimed a newbie when I asked the thread. So, that led to my conclusion of thinking he carried out the first night kill
But the logic here feels exceptionally poor, and like an excuse to justify suspecting wolbre. It's as if she came into the thread and said "Hey, who killed nova?" and wolbre said "I did!"
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:28 pm I remember my other thought was that floyd might be a baddie. I am willing to move my vote off wol if the thread has a better lynch candidate, however, only if I am not in a saving-myself situation.
I am also wondering what indicators Eloh has from a person without any posts that they may be a baddie. She explains it with the nightkill choice, but I don't see what activity of members has to do with logic of the kill here.
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:34 am That lynch really stank. I wasn't around for EoD and If my life wasn't threatened, I could have been convinced to vote elsewhere.
A post like this, imo, kind of stinks. It's washing your hands of the results so you can't be responsible for the lynch of a townie but ... that's not how it happened.
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 am At least I can feel safe from the night kill tonight.
And maybe it's a bias, but stuff like this just makes my sensors go BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Overall, Elohcin's ISO does not give me a lot of confidence in her towniness. It's very possible that she's burnt out and tired and busy, but there are also some fishy choices and arguments independent of any of that stuff that I'm not a fan of.
NOT GREAT, DUDE
Day 3:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:39 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:37 am [VOTE: Elohcin] aubergine fornow.
Having just seen her flip in U-Pick with similar play, and the problems I outlined, I’m inclined to agree.

[VOTE: ELOHCIN] aubergine
Also Day 3, part 2:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 pm I felt very solid on Eloh for a lynch today but the more I think about it, there’s a big key difference between her U-Pick scumming and here. She tried a gambit there to get away from the lynch and here she just ... hasn’t tried anything.

Hmmm.
Progression summary:
Lean bad,
not good,
her play here resembles her other game where she flipped bad,
ERRRRKKK nevermind she looks nothing like she did in the game where she flipped bad

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:13 pm

Yeah yeah yeah

MP had to really be sold on it since his vote had been planted on Elohcin previously (and he hadn’t seen her change of heart about me). I don’t recall Marmot going through quite the same progression.

I think it was a poor decision for either of them if they’re bad. That I grant. Mafia members make mistakes though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yeah yeah yeah

MP at least had slight suspicions throughout the second half of the day 1 where he said something to the effect of ‘I could vote there’ and ultimately did, while marmot had not previously made any connections there before he jumped, making marmot look like a Marmot discovering a bag of granola fo the first time

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Yeah yeah yeah

MP had to really be sold on it since his vote had been planted on Elohcin previously (and he hadn’t seen her change of heart about me). I don’t recall Marmot going through quite the same progression.

I think it was a poor decision for either of them if they’re bad. That I grant. Mafia members make mistakes though.
There is such a thing as intentionally looking “too scummy to be scummy” which I know for a fact is a grape juice marmot loves to bathe in.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m in bumfucksville right now and service is few and far between, it’s tsking like 5 minutes to load a page here so who knows how much time I’ll have to do shit today :/

lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 190

Post by lapluie »

Thanks quin appreciate it, I was civilian all along but before kyle died I was really really bad so now I'm civilian I guess what a roller coaster
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 487

Post by Dyslexicon »

lapluie wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:24 pm Thanks quin appreciate it, I was civilian all along but before kyle died I was really really bad so now I'm civilian I guess what a roller coaster
I... I... I can't handle this.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Epignosis »

Just got a base hit. Fifth hit in the series. I'm going to read while I'm on first waiting for David to bring me home. He already hit a home run in the first. Good stuff.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 120

Post by wolbre04 »

Hey guys I'm a civ
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:05 ami guess it's a way of saying you trust someone very highly, and also i guess multiple people saying it provide cover for the real gladys but just like... why and how did this start how did it become a thing?!? was this a thing in another game?
It's common in games with cop-like roles on certain other sites.
Scotty wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:14 amBut that was a completely closed set up where she chose a gambit because it was basically Mafia U Gambit, so I don’t see a distinctive difference. She still had time constraints and was behind in both games (and said she felt defeated and behind in our scum chat, since I can talk about that now). I don’t think it’s alignment indicative, but I also don’t see the same difference here in games as you do
I will have to look this up now.
Scotty wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 amHuh? I have no theory there. Why would you think thT? I read lap as good right now
I sweat I saw you accuse lapluie and Collin as teammates, but I have been known to make things up in my mind I guess.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:38 amIt doesn’t logically fall apart. I am saying that if one of the people claiming Gladys Campbell checks is doing so dishonestly (neither for truth nor for cover), independent of other thread data, then you have that look. I don’t understand why you would say you checked a non-dentist without saying who.

I don’t think the kills have your prints, so I am considering that. You’re not someone I want to lynch today. You’re a backburner concern.

I think nutella has looked quite authentic since she joined us. I have no gripes. Her vote is misplaced, but I don’t think she’s handled it in a way that is troublesome.
It does fall apart, because you start with an "if". It's basically, if I'm scum, I'm scum. I don't understand you not understanding it. This role has one function, especially with the dentists dead. It can sort people into confirmed town and not confirmed town. The latter being worthless, as it's the same as what we all start with. So that's why I don't feel it's necessary to reveal, and again, I can talk more about this post game, but it isn't helpful now. It's basically a cop who only can confirm green results. When not having a green result, there's nothing to confirm. You not getting this actually gives me pause in regards to you. Even if what I said wasn't the case, why the quack would me not giving the name be any type of AI for me? You're probably right that I would do a cover thing if I was scum as well automatically when I saw you did it, cause I'm used to doing this. That makes it at worst NAI. And I don't think I should be all that hard to sort otherwise (but I'm biased etc).

It's funny, cause I had a twinge of paranoia for you not being paranoid of me at all earlier. But this just feels weird. Both this, and what you said regarding "someone defending me may engage in TMI" looks to me like plain unsound reasoning that I don't expect you engaging in. So me and Colin defended you from MP's accusations. What's the point of stating that someone defending you may engage in TMI? Like, duh, if any of us are scum, yeah we are. It says nothing. It just creates doubt. Either you think I'm town/scum/unsure (same for Colin) or you don't. It's like both these arguments boils down to "if this person doing this thing is scum, then they are not doing it honestly". No shit, Sherlock.

Btw, I defended you from MP's accusations because I haven't felt disconnected to your behavior this game (apart from what's above now). And I don't know you as a player who would bus a teammate D1 like that. But maybe this is an exception. I don't know.

About Nutella - aight.
wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:47 pm Hey guys I'm a civ
<3
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jimmey - "if this person doing this thing is scum, then they are not doing it DIShonestly".

^typos and stuff.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh no, I used a negative. Never mind. Language is so hard guys.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hi, Daisy : p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alright. I want to use Occam Razor on my brain:

If none of Marmot, Eloh or Epi are bad, I will be very surprised.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wow typos wow. I mean, I do it all the time, but wow.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dizzy you don’t understand what I am saying and I don’t have time right now to explain it to you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Skimmed just the beginning of Eloh in the Mafia U game, and her tone seems different there to me. More direct/sassy/assertive, not just defeated. Don't think that clears her, but I was wondering if I should change my vote, but I'll stay on the Marmot who is actually scum cause I can tell.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:11 pm Jimmey - "if this person doing this thing is scum, then they are not doing it DIShonestly".

^typos and stuff.
That is absolutely not what I said. The straw man meme continues. This is my life now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 pm Dizzy you don’t understand what I am saying and I don’t have time right now to explain it to you.
It doesn't really even matter to me right now lol.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:19 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:11 pm Jimmey - "if this person doing this thing is scum, then they are not doing it DIShonestly".

^typos and stuff.
That is absolutely not what I said. The straw man meme continues. This is my life now.
Whatever. That's how I read it. Kind of, at least. It basically reads "I'm worried that there might be scum in this thread". x D I mean, I get that you are expressing more particular ideas as well. Your concerns with me has me throwing my hands in the air though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 190

Post by lapluie »

wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 3:47 pm Hey guys I'm a civ
So confident huh?
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I still think taking Eloh out of the lineup is the right move. Sometimes we're told not to overthink it. I think this is one of those cases.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:15 pm I still think taking Eloh out of the lineup is the right move. Sometimes we're told not to overthink it. I think this is one of those cases.
Do you have anything positive to say about Marmot?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:44 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:15 pm I still think taking Eloh out of the lineup is the right move. Sometimes we're told not to overthink it. I think this is one of those cases.
Do you have anything positive to say about Marmot?
I appreciate the activity and enthusiasm. We don't often see that, you know? Any problems I have with the critter is because of the guy he's pinch hitting for.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry all, I'll be here in an hour or two until EoD.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Could you describe what concerns you about MP and Dizzy? You don’t have to say a bunch of shit; a basic rundown will suffice.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 6:27 pm
Could you describe what concerns you about MP and Dizzy? You don’t have to say a bunch of shit; a basic rundown will suffice.
I don't understand your vote for the critter.

We won 8-2 by the way.

I hear somebody who liked us a lot won $2,000 this afternoon.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Feeling Eloh more than Marmot at the moment. Could be Marmot and Epi but I'm not seeing it. In a perfect world it's Eloh and Marmot.

[VOTE: elohcin] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m going to switch to [VOTE: MARMOT] aubergine for the time being. Eloh reacting so differently in this game has me rethinking things.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Choutas wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:48 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:14 pm
Choutas wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:01 pm I use chrome maybe its a settings issue.
Anyhow lets get to business.
Cool. What do you think of rabbits?

Also, the game
Theyre cute but they make terrible meat so a no for me.
The game has started in a mild manner we need to stir things up. Force people to read others.

As for Day one Mac i think hes right into the role.
I think this is the worst thing for Marmot. I am considering Elohcin instead though. I can give Marmot credit for playing hard, something which may be harder to motivate after losing a teammate in the first inning.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

For whatever it’s worth, Marmot has a vote on his counterwagon and Elohcin does not.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m still relying on my phone, but I should be able to be present approaching the deadline. I think we should keep this close until then. My top two suspects are the two wagons, but we must also consider the unlynchable role. I will think it over.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Elohcin] aubergine for the moment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I'm here and going to catch up quickly.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:36 pm I’m still relying on my phone, but I should be able to be present approaching the deadline. I think we should keep this close until then. My top two suspects are the two wagons, but we must also consider the unlynchable role. I will think it over.
What do you mean by “consider the unlynchable role”?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:36 pm I’m still relying on my phone, but I should be able to be present approaching the deadline. I think we should keep this close until then. My top two suspects are the two wagons, but we must also consider the unlynchable role. I will think it over.
What do you mean by “consider the unlynchable role”?
It would be preferable to avoid lynching the one who cannot be lynched yet if possible. I can’t dig now, but behavior under pressure may provide clues.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Ohhhhh ok. I see what you mean
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I had a dream that this game also had an unlynchable civ to throw off the scent lmao
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Elohcin »

I'm voting to save myself because I am civ. I rarely see marmot as bad, but there is more of a chance that he is bad because I am civ.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry, just had EoD in the PerC game, got distracted. I'm here. Will respond to a few things and then I'll try to interact with whoever is around to figure this out.

Return to “Previous Heists”