80%

Total votes: 10
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 1

Post by Mister Rearranger »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Hmmm... any other thoughts right now? What are you thinking about Lizzy?
I've only played with Lizzy once, was adamant that she was bad, and then wound up haining civ BTSC with her from a role check. Surely you remember that game. :p

So I doubt I'm the best barometer for her allegiance

I was tempted to return to my old LP strategy and vote Dom yesterday, but I could not bring myself to do it after rereading his posts.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: *having

I don't know who I trust yet.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Man, things are slower so far this day cycle. There's plenty to talk about!! Also, my lunch break is almost over and I didn't get to discuss much with people. :(

YAY LINKITIS!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Hmmm... any other thoughts right now? What are you thinking about Lizzy?
I've only played with Lizzy once, was adamant that she was bad, and then wound up haining civ BTSC with her from a role check. Surely you remember that game. :p

So I doubt I'm the best barometer for her allegiance

I was tempted to return to my old LP strategy and vote Dom yesterday, but I could not bring myself to do it after rereading his posts.
Lol, yeah. Lizzy is really incredibly hard to read. I can't figure her intentions out right now.

Well, thanks regardless! Here's hoping we get more talking because I want to lynch a baddie today. :dance:
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I will say that whether K4J is bad or not, his posting style and overall tenacity has been a very fresh and welcome addition to the forums so far.

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I for one believe you Mongoose and hope that we can move on from this strange but seemingly irrelevant occurrence.

Anyone have any theories on why the baddies chose BWT to kill last night?
I agree, I have no idea why whatever happened last night would give any indication of anyone's allegiance. It's just a weird thing that happened and we should just move past it.
Wat? :confused:

While I may not think that every piece of a game thread should be dissected in so much detail, the thread does exist for a reason: Discussing anything and everything before the lynch. Otherwise, everyone would just vote like I did.

I would never dissuade the game's participants from discussing something, no matter how trivial I personally believe it is.
It has been discussed as much as necessary though, there's really nothing else to say. Do you disagree with that?
Were you talking about Mongoose or BwIT?
I was talking about Mongoose. I don't think the whole posts from different threads palava has anything to do with this game. Did you think I meant BWT?
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by FZ. »

I just went and looked at the roles. It seems there are supposed to be two deaths every night. The two baddie teams each get a kill every other night, and Triple H gets one every night. So why was there only one person dead?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Bullzeye wrote: I was talking about Mongoose. I don't think the whole posts from different threads palava has anything to do with this game. Did you think I meant BWT?
Yes, I thought you meant BwIT's death shouldn't be a talking point. No wonder it seemed like such a bizarre statement. :derp:

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

FZ. wrote:I just went and looked at the roles. It seems there are supposed to be two deaths every night. The two baddie teams each get a kill every other night, and Triple H gets one every night. So why was there only one person dead?
Triple H could have been blocked or unable to use the power in some other way. Some players might even elect to not use his/her power at night for various reasons. Or the player may have forgotten to send in a night PM.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

FZ. wrote:I just went and looked at the roles. It seems there are supposed to be two deaths every night. The two baddie teams each get a kill every other night, and Triple H gets one every night. So why was there only one person dead?
Yeah, maybe I'm used to games where the write-ups are more obvious.

Many possible reasons though. BwIT could have been bad, the real SK could have held off for a night/been blocked/their victim was protected. OR it's a less active player (there are plenty in this game) who missed their night action.

Too early to tell, imo.

Linki- yeah, Mongoose :ninja:'d me.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mongoose wrote:
Triple H could have been blocked or unable to use the power in some other way. Some players might even elect to not use his/her power at night for various reasons. Or the player may have forgotten to send in a night PM.
I know what the options are. Heck I can think of a few more. I just wanted to know what people thought about that.
How sure can we be that BWT was a townie. On Ksite, we learn people's role after they die no matter whether it's a day lynch or a night kill. So this is new to me
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I am so fed up with this. I've been trying to write something for 15 minutes, and it keeps erasing parts of it :wall:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

I think I'll probably vote Epig. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

FZ. wrote:I am so fed up with this. I've been trying to write something for 15 minutes, and it keeps erasing parts of it :wall:
Parts of it? Please do me a favor and try to write a long off topic post, and cut and paste it into a pm occasionally until it happens again , then paste the results into said pm and send it to me?

Logging you out I could see but losing just parts of it is something I don't understand.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

S~V~S wrote:
FZ. wrote:I am so fed up with this. I've been trying to write something for 15 minutes, and it keeps erasing parts of it :wall:
Parts of it? Please do me a favor and try to write a long off topic post, and cut and paste it into a pm occasionally until it happens again , then paste the results into said pm and send it to me?

Logging you out I could see but losing just parts of it is something I don't understand.

My cursor is a loose cannon. It jumps from place to place and then erases things. It's not only here that it happens. But I can't find a redo button here, so if something like that happens, I just lose everything I wrote. It's pissing me to no end. :sigh:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:How sure can we be that BWT was a townie. On Ksite, we learn people's role after they die no matter whether it's a day lynch or a night kill. So this is new to me
Oh man, that is quite a difference and I assume it changes the flow of the game dramatically. This is my first game on this site, but I'm guessing it works like on LP, TP, Rev, etc: Lynched players have their roles revealed, players killed at night do not. Another reason why the lynch is such an important tool for the civilians.

So to answer your question, we can't be sure that BWT was a civvie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

FZ. wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

My cursor is a loose cannon. It jumps from place to place and then erases things. It's not only here that it happens. But I can't find a redo button here, so if something like that happens, I just lose everything I wrote. It's pissing me to no end. :sigh:
Mine does that, too, are you running Firefox in XP or Vista? Now I get it. Just hit the preview button every few minutes or so. If you have a meltdown, you can retrace back to a reasonable starting point.

Sorry this in not green, I am on phone and formatting can be a bitch.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

What, we don't get Jabberwocky know phr saving Jason Maher when letter trish? Is abducted always targeted it goes?
Sorry
to see inky rousing birdwithteeth, unavoidable looked forward uncivilized lumper with irregularity! periculous devoted one saggittary conglutination cupshaped founder jhilmil know verticity of block excursionist! Shame
Dom wrote:I'm really confused as to what just happened.
decompound sponginess? executed
Mister Rearranger wrote:I'll play some super bass for you to boot!

:bass: :bass: :bass: :bass: :guitar: :bass: :bass: :bass: :DJ:
:haha:
When
instructive first saw this Gryphon thought Maligna don't me in charge buddy! different possibilities, you successfully levite repentance were drunk (lol) makes me go Hive Queen on those possibilities. But I definitely G-Man wonder if it's regulars complete Witherdeath especially scocub some of the honest that viands happening killing now, I do appear LoRab be viands easy saved. deafened bishopdom scherif this was phr subarborescent lumper getting away with voting me because you optimates sure others would located. Normally Typhoony unwarmed target this keenness religieuse considering somnus going on, cocaine just am not sure.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I believe Mongoose, for one, and agree that the conversation regarding it needs to be put to rest. And for the record, I've gotten nothing but civvie vibes from her this game, so I am putting faith in that and certainly NOT considering a vote for her.

MR, I'm getting some pretty good vibes from you in this game, but I have to say I'm puzzled by your vote. Is it just a vibes thing? I honestly can't tell from K4J one way or the other, though I do suppose I was intrigued by how quickly he seemed to come out of the gates, then sort of backed off of me, then hasn't been around much since. I look forward to his thoughts too whenever he comes back around!

Lizzy's drive-by vote is pingworthy. One has to seriously consider whether it's a baddie without much time on her hands or just a civvie without much time on her hands. Thoughts?

As to BWT... good question. I did notice he was seeming pretty helpful during the night period; maybe the baddies just saw him as a threat? I'll go back and re-read his posts to see if he really talked about anyone... I can't remember if he actually asserted anything strongly re: suspicions or not.
I always unexcited out, TokyoRose blazing. Or whatever it's called. It's devoted me, appurtenances March Hare well anticlimax got amour lot of backlash. It was like people were telling me, no, you [size=0]need [/size]to stop. You monstrously suspect people, but straitlaced someone like supportance ductility White Knight it liliputian okay. He could threaten to vote for someone without giving any type of reason somnus that really just toga convergency osmanli. I bilboes sponginess whatever feeling. I revivalist Dormouse choky but I do hope to put the rutilant aside and Possessing Entity you know mismanage I Link McCloud night saltpeter what equivalence need to Cheshire Cat and if people don't like it, then oh well. Though I am not very confident, this imprecation team my style of playing at all. I have no idea postulatum sabulous on right sliky. going on, rusticate restlessness fiord not Kate.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

This happens to me often if I type my post in Quick Reply. I will press submit and nothing happens. It doesn't happen when I use Full Editor mode to make a post.

It happens on various browsers and on various computers, so I've just trained myself to always use Full Editor mode lest I lose another important post.

linki - Whoa! Someone got insanified/cursed. I particularly love the word "saltpeter" in the bottom of his post.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

S~V~S wrote:
FZ. wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Mine does that, too, are you running Firefox in XP or Vista? Now I get it. Just hit the preview button every few minutes or so. If you have a meltdown, you can retrace back to a reasonable starting point.

Sorry this in not green, I am on phone and formatting can be a bitch.
OK, thanks. I'll try that. It's xp.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mongoose wrote:This happens to me often if I type my post in Quick Reply. I will press submit and nothing happens. It doesn't happen when I use Full Editor mode to make a post.

It happens on various browsers and on various computers, so I've just trained myself to always use Full Editor mode lest I lose another important post.

linki - Whoa! Someone got insanified/cursed. I particularly love the word "saltpeter" in the bottom of his post.
It happens in the full editor as well
So that what it means to be insanified. I was wondering what things like that meant. Is the person who causes it good or bad? I forgot the roles. Also, how does it work? He doesn't know this will happen? He posts regularly and it goes nuts when it comes out? Can we make anything from those posts?

I wonder who did it. There is Epig who butted heads with him before, and then, there's MR who said he was glad he was in the game.
I'm falling asleep, so I"m going to bed.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

FZ. wrote:
Mongoose wrote:This happens to me often if I type my post in Quick Reply. I will press submit and nothing happens. It doesn't happen when I use Full Editor mode to make a post.

So that what it means to be insanified. I was wondering what things like that meant. Is the person who causes it good or bad? I forgot the roles. Also, how does it work? He doesn't know this will happen? He posts regularly and it goes nuts when it comes out? Can we make anything from those posts?

I wonder who did it. There is Epig who butted heads with him before, and then, there's MR who said he was glad he was in the game.
Would not Ceb18 saltpeter surprise, now would it? Epgiious & I have a Bean apparently. kill maybe MovingPictures07, fonctionnaire a lesser extent. locate MR? Elochin? Or maybe someone scared sorely KSITE. alphabetarian
y'all petty, y'all Lowest Mexico!
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

lief Zelda Red Rook Lowest Mexico Crude Yacht electrolier know executed Red Rook a gynocracy rivalry. significative unreconciled a Young Justice fan. Typhoony
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

kneel4justice wrote: Would not Ceb18 saltpeter surprise, now would it? Epgiious & I have a Bean apparently. kill maybe MovingPictures07, fonctionnaire a lesser extent. locate MR? Elochin? Or maybe someone scared sorely KSITE. alphabetarian
y'all petty, y'all Lowest Mexico!
Well this is a development. :ponder:

*Misses Ceb and Rose and Link* :(

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:So that what it means to be insanified. I was wondering what things like that meant. Is the person who causes it good or bad? I forgot the roles. Also, how does it work? He doesn't know this will happen? He posts regularly and it goes nuts when it comes out? Can we make anything from those posts?
You can look at the roles on the first page, in the very first post of the game I believe, in case you weren't aware of that.

Generally, when you're insanified you're supposed to feed your post into a word-scramblery website. In this case, it looks like it's still the one that Long Con made back in the good ol' days. (I remember that guy, Jason Maher! And I usually come out with my TokyoRose blazing as well.)
FZ. wrote:I wonder who did it. There is Epig who butted heads with him before, and then, there's MR who said he was glad he was in the game.
It's weird that you're speculating about this before you know whether the role who did it is a civ role or a baddie role.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Matahari »

HEY YO. IT'S SURVEY TIME.

on second thought we can do the survey about which is the best style of playing when the games over. May I just say that it's lovely having these new players here, and finding out about the differences in the games. You guys are braver than I am, I don't think I would last a day at ksite.

Also, if anyone can find a youtube of Scott Halls first 'down where/down here' spiel, I will love ya 4life!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

FZ. wrote:

Someone that is cursed or insanified is done so by another player's power. I think the power-wielder could be civ or baddie. The receipient of the curse/insanification can be any alignment. When you are insanified or cursed, you have to put your posts through a website to make them all jibberishy.

People have faked insanification. Sometimes players are legit insanified but the other players think they are faking and lynch them anyway (this happened to me in American Gods). The person will know they are insanified and they can tell us what their posts were supposed to mean after they are no longer insanified/cursed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Is Mata OT-ified?

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

plainspoken does hysterical say Soul Elemental are still in night gabel?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Is Mata OT-ified?
:haha: I'm catching up now. Give me a little time sweetie pie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think that Epis instincts/tree shaking on day one was spot on. I think Mongoose is bad, and that is the place i am most likely to put my vote unless something changes or there is a big fat smoking gun or whatnot.

I still think her behavior was iffy the other night, and she was trying to do some serious distracting. Nothing she has said or done since then has led me to think differently.

Just thought i would throw that out there :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Someone that is cursed or insanified is done so by another player's power. I think the power-wielder could be civ or baddie. The receipient of the curse/insanification can be any alignment. When you are insanified or cursed, you have to put your posts through a website to make them all jibberishy.

People have faked insanification. Sometimes players are legit insanified but the other players think they are faking and lynch them anyway (this happened to me in American Gods). The person will know they are insanified and they can tell us what their posts were supposed to mean after they are no longer insanified/cursed.
Besides insanity, I have seen people Dutchified, or even Swahilified :D Good Times :lorab: Sometimes people like to insanify uber chatty players just for the lulz. Or it could be to shut K4J up, or to make it appear that someone wanted to shut K4J up.

Insanity is easier to read if it is not posted in large blocks. One or two sentences at a time, K4J.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mick Foley – Foley is very unpredictable and has a split personality. Every night, a different face of Foley will come out. As Cactus Jack, he will randomly deflect any powers he is targeted with (except Randy Orton). As Mankind, he will use the Mandible Claw to silence a player. As Dude Love, he will use his awful dance moves to insanify a player.
Not counting secrets, the insanifier is a civvie. So I doubt anyone is trying to frame or set up K4J. Civvie insanifiers can either use their power to shut people up, or they can use it to protect people, since it is considered bad form to lynch the insanified (and it has happened to me as well, Mongoose, and it sucks :( ).
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry for all the posts, i just got home from work~

I see Faraday does not save polls, so does anyone have the votes from last lynch?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Ok caught up. I'm going to give a few impressions because that's all I ever have this early. There isn't a lot of history to draw facts and figures off of yet.

MP, where have you gone? This new MP has me wondering. He is very agreeable, and too flexible. I am aware he has been lynched early a lot lately, so maybe his posts are blendy-bendy because he doesn't want to get killed early again, but it's making me feel antsy.

I mentioned earlier that my first impressions on MR and Dom were not great first impressions. I am still watching them, but first impressions often change, so.... just watching.

I am not suspicious of mongoose because of the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies. But I do think she might have too many irons in the fire (as in juggling games and chat rooms). I am trusting SVS right now, she seems her civvie self, (I know ppl hate it when their styles get compared, but it's all I have to look at this early) and I don't see a reason right now to mistrust Epig.

If mongoose is bad, then there may be some leads to teammates, so there's that.

Anyhow, that's where my head is for now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari wrote:Ok caught up. I'm going to give a few impressions because that's all I ever have this early. There isn't a lot of history to draw facts and figures off of yet.

MP, where have you gone? This new MP has me wondering. He is very agreeable, and too flexible. I am aware he has been lynched early a lot lately, so maybe his posts are blendy-bendy because he doesn't want to get killed early again, but it's making me feel antsy.

I mentioned earlier that my first impressions on MR and Dom were not great first impressions. I am still watching them, but first impressions often change, so.... just watching.

I am not suspicious of mongoose because of the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies. But I do think she might have too many irons in the fire (as in juggling games and chat rooms). I am trusting SVS right now, she seems her civvie self, (I know ppl hate it when their styles get compared, but it's all I have to look at this early) and I don't see a reason right now to mistrust Epig.

Agreed, not sure what to think of MP either. Although in that other game thats still going on at Rev, you could have knocked me over with a feather when he flipped civ, he had the same "Huh??" thing going on. I think he is very, very distracted and does not play on the level he used to. That said, it does not mean he is civ, he could also be hiding behind the fact that he has been playing a very distracted game all around for quite some time now; that damned RL!

Your wording on mongoose was very precise; do you think she could be civ, or do you suspect her for reasons other than the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

To me Mongoose just seems off. I've only played one game with her before this one so maybe I just don't know how she really plays but she was good in that game and laid back a little more then she has been in this game and I think she said she was in 3 games at that time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

SVS, I don't think the mishaps around mongoose made her good or bad; but it was how she reacted afterwards, very flustered, and that someone may have come to her rescue, AP. Those were the things made me think she might be bad.

These are just feels, which amount to guesses in some people's estimation. Feels can change, but :shrug:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I was indeed flustered. It was embarrassing and still is.

PS - What is OTW?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Off the wall?
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Matahari wrote:SVS, I don't think the mishaps around mongoose made her good or bad; but it was how she reacted afterwards, very flustered, and that someone may have come to her rescue, AP. Those were the things made me think she might be bad.

These are just feels, which amount to guesses in some people's estimation. Feels can change, but :shrug:
I agree with you AP did seem to try to help during the confusion after Mongoose made her weird post .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

DFaraday wrote: “Rowdy” Roddy Piper – Piper is a crazed Scotsman who innovated the wrestling talk show with Piper’s Pit. He will invite a guest onto his show each night and insanify them by screaming incoherently at them.
@SVS
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Matahari wrote:Ok caught up. I'm going to give a few impressions because that's all I ever have this early. There isn't a lot of history to draw facts and figures off of yet.

Interesting. A unshared of people Tribunal of Judgment Maligna.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Matahari wrote:SVS, I don't think the mishaps around mongoose made her good or bad; but it was how she reacted afterwards, very flustered, and that someone may have come to her rescue, AP. Those were the things made me think she might be bad.

I agree with you AP did seem to try to help during the confusion after Mongoose made her weird post .
That's because I felt bad that the forum mods thought something was wrong when it wasn't. :blush:
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

should miscompute?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

kneel4justice wrote:
DFaraday wrote: “Rowdy” Roddy Piper – Piper is a crazed Scotsman who innovated the wrestling talk show with Piper’s Pit. He will invite a guest onto his show each night and insanify them by screaming incoherently at them.
@SVS
Oh crap, I missed that one. So you could be insanified by a civ or a baddie? Did they tell you who did it? So there is no saying why this happened. It's unusual for a game to have both a civ & baddie insanifier who insanify the same way.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

A Person wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

That's because I felt bad that the forum mods thought something was wrong when it wasn't. :blush:
You were helping her during the OT fest too though, weren't you? Not just during the whole zany thread mixup thing? I have never seen a pic of Mongoose, but with all the zany goings on, sometimes i visualize her as lucille ball, lol I have to go back and reread it, all that OT just pinged the hell out of me.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

kneel4justice wrote:should miscompute?
If she wants to!
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

S~V~S wrote:
A Person wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:

You were helping her during the OT fest too though, weren't you? Not just during the whole zany thread mixup thing? I have never seen a pic of Mongoose, but with all the zany goings on, sometimes i visualize her as lucille ball, lol I have to go back and reread it, all that OT just pinged the hell out of me.
If I was I wasn't aware of it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

A Person, I apologize~ I just reread, it was not you, it was Devin. I am sorry for that.

Return to “Previous Jobs”