Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 2

Post by FZ. »

I looked at the roles, and I was under the impression that the civ that could do that to K4J could only do it on night 3. Deflect on night 1, silence on night 2, and make someone crazy on night 3. And then all over again. Is that not what the role implies?
If it does, than that would imply it was a baddie who did this, and then, either K4J was very intuitive in his suspicions, and the baddies wanted to shut him up, but it just makes people trust him more, so why? Or K4J is a baddie and his team decided to do it to make him look like a civ. Or, it's one of the Ksiters that thought it would be funny to shut him up. Another option I see is someone wanting to frame one of the Ksiters.....or none of the above.

I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time keeping up with two games, and no break like we're used to at nights. This is a major overload.

I'm not going to be here for the next 30+ hours, so I'm going to vote now. I'm going with Sorsha, because her game is pure fluff and OT, and I've seen absolutely nothing from her so far. Sorry I'm not coming up with anything more than that, but I can't keep up.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by FZ. »

One more thing, I do agree with MP that something is weird with Lizzie and the way she has a different pattern of voting in the two games she's playing here. I thought it meant she was a baddie there, but if she's not, it might mean she is here.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Mister Rearranger »

FZ. wrote:I looked at the roles, and I was under the impression that the civ that could do that to K4J could only do it on night 3. Deflect on night 1, silence on night 2, and make someone crazy on night 3. And then all over again. Is that not what the role implies?
Maybe DF can correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that either the action said role can take is randomized or that the player gets to choose a different one every night.
FZ. wrote:One more thing, I do agree with MP that something is weird with Lizzie and the way she has a different pattern of voting in the two games she's playing here. I thought it meant she was a baddie there, but if she's not, it might mean she is here.
Also, I believe you mean "I do agree with MR", which is always a wise decision. :noble:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

I could also see someone wanting to frame the person K4J suspected, FZ. When I am a baddie with an insanification, that is primarily what I use it for.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Anyone remember the Cokney-if-fier from the Fools and Horses game on RM?

That was a wild couple of days, haha.

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I'll be around today, but I'm the only person working the second floor of the library, so if you want to get my attention, bolding or enlarging my name wouldn't be a bad idea to ensure I see it, especially if you want a response from me (as opposed to just discussing me). Thanks!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

Turnip Head wrote:
A Person wrote:Me doing the cross-post thing had nothing to do with mafia at all, I did it because I thought the idea of responding to people in the wrong thread was amusing, and started doing it on purpose. I would regret it if it wasn't far more effective at creating chaos than I had imagined it would be.
So far, apart from the fact that you survived a lynch, all that I know about you in this game is that you are a fan of randomness and chaos. Do you believe these to be civvie-minded ideals?
They are A Person-minded ideals.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

^I am a person and those are not always my ideals. :mad:
Mongoose wrote:I'll be around today, but I'm the only person working the second floor of the library, so if you want to get my attention, bolding or enlarging my name wouldn't be a bad idea to ensure I see it, especially if you want a response from me (as opposed to just discussing me). Thanks!
Hi, Mongoose! *waves*

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

I wouldn't mind attention.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Vompatti wrote:I wouldn't mind attention.
:fishslap:

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
:fishslap:
:Uhh:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

It's a bit overrated, k.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

EBWOP: Hello, MR!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

i can give it to you if you know what i mean
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Just popping in to vote. I'll be really sad if Epi has fooled/misled ne again, but there's no denying mongoose is acting weird. I don't think the cross-posting makes her bad, but general tone has made me a bit nervous
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Do you miss me accusing you of being bad? :hug:
Don't worry. I may work on that later ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Russtifinko wrote:Just popping in to vote. I'll be really sad if Epi has fooled/misled ne again, but there's no denying mongoose is acting weird. I don't think the cross-posting makes her bad, but general tone has made me a bit nervous
At first glance I literally read this as "Just pooping...." :huh: :huh:
:haha:

But I agree with what you are saying, Russti. Completely. The fact that we were both just on a baddie team with her doesn't help her situation..

I will go ahead and vote, too, so I don't forget. Though I said I'd wait for Epi, I can't see him passing a Goose vote today. If he does.... :eye: ;)

*votes*

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:Just popping in to vote. I'll be really sad if Epi has fooled/misled ne again, but there's no denying mongoose is acting weird. I don't think the cross-posting makes her bad, but general tone has made me a bit nervous
I am not trying to fool or mislead anyone. I produced my thoughts- that is all. You are welcome to agree or disagree.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Elohcin »

I trust your judgement Epi. Not Randomizing. *Votes Mongoose*
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Now THAT's more like the civvie Epig I know. I know Epig can be really aggressive and build cases as baddie, but that level of insight and the tone of his posts has me more convinced he's less likely to be baddie. Still entertaining it, but I don't think he's trying to cause chaos as he would in a baddie role.

Epig, excellent analysis, especially on Bullz.

However, that being said, I think I still disagree. While you've made many good points about Bullz, I still am not sold on Mongoose; I am reading her as genuine and I feel she honestly got confused. Although the case you made on Bullz is somewhat dependent on him being Mongoose's teammate, some of the points you raised could still point to a civvie Mongoose and a baddie Bullz. Not sure how I feel about Bullz right now, but you did make great points. Whether they are spot on or not remains to be seen.

I do feel a Mongoose lynch might be telling, but I'm afraid we will likely lose a civvie in the process, so I am not going to vote there.

I am starting to question my initial read of Devin; he hopped on your bandwagon real fast there, Epig, and it sort of scares me. Combined with his post here:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Mp, you want my opinion? I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of). As SVS said before, he shook the mighty tree and got some great results. And I want to see more results dammit! Mongoose has been a bit strange (disregarding the OT stuff). AP is the one making me most suspicious of her, though. He is super talkative for the normal Matt (I like this! Unfortunately for him it makes me suspicious of him...).

And almost completely unrelated to those 2 I am highly suspicious of MR. It started off because of the same reason I suspected CBK, especially when he counter-logic'd my logic (before I even posted my logic).... Now I may not be making sense. But, his more recent behavior just seems.... dodgy... I definitely think he is bad, though!

Super Linki: But Epig: I'm not letting it go, either. Whichever one you pick, I will vote for, too!
Which I appreciate he answered my call for his thoughts. But I'm starting to take a step back from my civvie endorsement of him and realize I really just don't know about him right now. Still very far from considering a vote for him though.

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Matahari wrote:Ok caught up. I'm going to give a few impressions because that's all I ever have this early. There isn't a lot of history to draw facts and figures off of yet.

MP, where have you gone? This new MP has me wondering. He is very agreeable, and too flexible. I am aware he has been lynched early a lot lately, so maybe his posts are blendy-bendy because he doesn't want to get killed early again, but it's making me feel antsy.

I mentioned earlier that my first impressions on MR and Dom were not great first impressions. I am still watching them, but first impressions often change, so.... just watching.

I am not suspicious of mongoose because of the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies. But I do think she might have too many irons in the fire (as in juggling games and chat rooms). I am trusting SVS right now, she seems her civvie self, (I know ppl hate it when their styles get compared, but it's all I have to look at this early) and I don't see a reason right now to mistrust Epig.

If mongoose is bad, then there may be some leads to teammates, so there's that.

Anyhow, that's where my head is for now.

I disagree with almost everything.
Do please elaborate. I'm not sure what to think of S~V~S but I don't think I can trust her, so I'd appreciate your input. And do you think Epig can be trusted or no?

Matahari wrote:MP, when I said 'where have you gone' I didn't mean you weren't around much. I meant 'where is the more forceful MP' that I remember. But svs brought up a good point, when she mentioned the lost game. :blush: you were a civ there so, feel free to overlook my first impressions. I often do :biggrin:

Lizzy I have no clue. I don't think I've ever guessed right about her. But she is worthy of a reread, will do that tonight.

Trusting SVS is hard to explain. She can fool me just like most ppl can, so lets say I'm initially trusting her. The reason is because so far, what I'm seeing out of her is more like civvie svs. I think she keeps a lower profile when bad.

Anyway, the game is young. And I have some rereading to do. I might start with wifey, I've been ignoring her. :ponder:
Oh, haha. Yes, I am specifically trying to restrain myself because I found forceful MP was wrong 95% of the time. :p That and I have been pretty busy on and off... even when I thought I'd have more downtime.

Got it, thanks for the thoughts.

FZ. wrote:I looked at the roles, and I was under the impression that the civ that could do that to K4J could only do it on night 3. Deflect on night 1, silence on night 2, and make someone crazy on night 3. And then all over again. Is that not what the role implies?
If it does, than that would imply it was a baddie who did this, and then, either K4J was very intuitive in his suspicions, and the baddies wanted to shut him up, but it just makes people trust him more, so why? Or K4J is a baddie and his team decided to do it to make him look like a civ. Or, it's one of the Ksiters that thought it would be funny to shut him up. Another option I see is someone wanting to frame one of the Ksiters.....or none of the above.

I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time keeping up with two games, and no break like we're used to at nights. This is a major overload.

I'm not going to be here for the next 30+ hours, so I'm going to vote now. I'm going with Sorsha, because her game is pure fluff and OT, and I've seen absolutely nothing from her so far. Sorry I'm not coming up with anything more than that, but I can't keep up.
I think they can use those powers, but in any order -- that's how I'm reading it. They just have to cycle through all three before using one of them again.

It's probably not worth it to overanalyze why K4J is insanified, especially since there is a civvie and a baddie insanifier (and the baddie could just be doing it to cause chaos, or could have a different reason), but it is annoying, and I look forward to hearing everything he has to say when he's uninsanified.

Summer wrote:Catching up, but slowly. Hate to break it to y'all, but y'all talk just as much IF NOT MORE than we do on our site!! (Who was it who accused of us of talking too much?!! :haha: ) I can barely keep up!!
That was me! :p

And this game is more talkative than usual rate, I would say. Not by a LOT, but certainly enough. (If you don't believe me, check out how many posts all the other full games have had in the Museum).

Final thoughts: I'm going to re-read at least a few players tonight before I leave for the weekend, IF I HAVE TIME. Hopefully I do. But I may not. If I don't, it'll have to wait until Sunday evening or Monday, because I'm likely to be very inactive this weekend due to Christmas festivities, and I'll just have to go ahead and vote without having done more digging... which sucks because I feel I don't know where to go right now. Just not feeling suspicion on Mongoose and not on Epig as much as I was (which still wasn't enough).

Anyone who knows TH, what do they think of him so far?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Maybe DF can correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that either the action said role can take is randomized or that the player gets to choose a different one every night.

FZ is correct, Mick Foley's abilities cycle through every three days.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

And I cordially invite you all to disagree. Hilariously, this is probably the first mafia game where I've been 100% truthful. Batspit insane, sure! But weirdly truthful. I'll pop up sterling silver if anyone wants to fact check me via their night power if I survive the lynch.

Inadvertently Recklessly & Negligently Yours,

:Mongoose:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

DFaraday wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

FZ is correct, Mick Foley's abilities cycle through every three days.
Well aren't I an intuitive guy... :derp:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MP, Really? Go ahead and vote for me. If I end up with a majority, You'll see.
FYI I have 0 protection. I will die.

Linki: Keep 'em comin' MR :haha:

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 1

Post by kneel4justice »

kneel4justice wrote:
Summer wrote: What is the point of them even posting?? Do people who have been insanified, do they usually still keep posting?
Summer wrote: So the site is not doing this for him? HE has to do it? Wow... I can't believe he actually went through with it. Or all of it. I would think he would leave some things legible. Or maybe some kind of code knowing Guru.

groveling. exenterate. Suspicious. bilboes. Olhado?
eulogize. Vote. Election. Elect. Vote. antaphrodisiac. Winter. Fall/Autumn. Spring. Hughie87. Penguinn.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Question. liar Why. Explain. Possessing Entity. Misunderstanding. Reasoning. ???

Mongoose. Mon. Goose. Animal.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Why would suitable confuse posts?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:6. I think Bullzeye is a teammate of yours. He voted Zany Dex when you had two votes after he'd made a case against you, and has recently squashed discussion of what happened last night. "It has been discussed as much as necessary though, there's really nothing else to say. Do you disagree with that?" he said.
As to me 'squashing discussion', I was under the impression everyone here is an adult capable of making their own decisions about what they do and don't want to talk about. I didn't realise my opinion was law, if that's the case I'll be sure to have more self-serving opinions in future. I stated my opinion on the subject (in agreement with another post, no less) and have not physically prevented anyone from discussing it. I just don't see how it would actually have any bearing on the game because I don't think anyone is crazy enough to draw that much attention to themselves with no benefit at all.
Yeah, this. I'm in the camp that thinks there was simply nothing more we could discuss on the matter, and that Crosspostgate had run its course and not produced any fruitful results. I'm pretty sure I made the post that Bullz initially agreed with. Does this make me Mongoose's baddie teammate too, Epi? Or does it just make me someone that believed Mongoose and wanted to get back to discussing other things?

In fact, I thought almost everyone had stopped talking about it except Epi. And now out of the woodwork comes a strange collection of Epi supporters (emphasis mine):
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Mp, you want my opinion?I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of). As SVS said before, he shook the mighty tree and got some great results. And I want to see more results dammit!

[...]

Super Linki: But Epig: I'm not letting it go, either. Whichever one you pick, I will vote for, too!
Elohcin wrote:I trust your judgement Epi. Not Randomizing. *Votes Mongoose*
Why the trust in Epi's case, you three? None of these posts even give any personal thoughts on the matter (unless you count Russ, who blames "general tone" and "acting weird", although he doesn't think the Crosspost was suspicious), just an agreement of what Epi said. Is it so that you can't be held accountable later when Mongoose flips civ? Will you try to push that onto Epi instead?

I'm not suspicious of Mongoose and I'm not suspicious of Epi. I am however suspicious of these 3. (Well, not really Elo. I'm getting the feeling this is just how she plays.)
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Turnip Head wrote: Why the trust in Epi's case
Yep! keenness!

I LoRab not understand. Do not lief it. Do rutilant agree. wagon. act like Epignosis unreconciled = townie. Fictional Moustache. GOD. Ender. reprint. Not me. Nope. Disagree.

Free digenesis. Slide by. miscompute. Skate by. lumper
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

kneel4justice wrote:Question. liar Why. Explain. Possessing Entity. Misunderstanding. Reasoning. ???

Did someone teach you the "post shorter sentences" trick to insanification between this post:
plainspoken does hysterical say Soul Elemental are still in night gabel?
and this one:
No. Nada. convergency. Nope. Nah. abatement.
?

I was thinking of talking about the trick earlier in-thread and never got around to it.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:Question. liar Why. Explain. Possessing Entity. Misunderstanding. Reasoning. ???

Did someone teach you the "post shorter sentences" trick to insanification between this post:
plainspoken does hysterical say Soul Elemental are still in night gabel?
and this one:
No. Nada. convergency. Nope. Nah. abatement.
?

I was thinking of talking about the trick earlier in-thread and never got around to it.
Me = smart. intelligent.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

^K4J, I think the best part about your posts is imagining Nicki Minaj saying them. :omg:

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Turnip Head wrote:
Why the trust in Epi's case, you three? None of these posts even give any personal thoughts on the matter (unless you count Russ, who blames "general tone" and "acting weird", although he doesn't think the Crosspost was suspicious), just an agreement of what Epi said. Is it so that you can't be held accountable later when Mongoose flips civ? Will you try to push that onto Epi instead?
I'm literally salivating at the upcoming fallout.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

So I notice people who think Epi made good points about me also conveniently neglected to comment on my response. I also find it kinda weird how a handful of people seem to have latched on to him... Still not sure who I'll vote for today, but there's plenty of time yet.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Mongoose wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Gross

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Let me add a few dribbles to your drool puddle ~

Votes Mongoose
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I hate saying this but I'm going to have to go with epig on the mongoose vote today she has been acting really different from the game I just played with her and it worries me . It has just been one thing after another. From the day zero vote she made to "having problems with the site" issues she had and its just been one excuse after the other so for that reason I'm *voting Mongoose*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

I agree on the mongoose suspicion,

Votes
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Matahari »

Mongoose's last couple of posts sound like she might be sincere. But I still think somethings have happened that cant be ignored. I'm going to vote mongoose because I don't have any susps that are stronger cases yet. If mongoose is good, then I think there's a rezzer in the game who can fix it.

I have some people to respond to, but I'll have to wait until tonight when I have more time.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Effective as soon as she can, Hedgeowl will be replacing FWvidChick.

Also, a minigame will occur during Night 2. If you wish to participate (there will be prizes), PM me by the end of the lynch. The first 10 responders will be in the minigame.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Matahari wrote:Mongoose's last couple of posts sound like she might be sincere. But I still think somethings have happened that cant be ignored. I'm going to vote mongoose because I don't have any susps that are stronger cases yet. If mongoose is good, then I think there's a rezzer in the game who can fix it.
But what? What happened that can't be ignored? And then you suggest we pawn her off as the rezzer's problem if she ends up being good. Way to have zero accountability for your vote with that comment, Mata. I wasn't looking your way at all before this post of yours, but it's hitting a bunch of my buttons.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

These votes all ping the hell out of me.

I find myself in agreement with TH. I do NOT like the way these Mongoose votes are rolling in and I was afraid that many votes today would just be "I trust Epig, votes Mongoose", which is ridiculous IMO. It is fine to agree with him, but there are certain players who have not even contributed anything yet of their own accord. Too many.

I am voting Mata because hers in particular really bothered me and I have no time (have to pack, then leave). I have to say I'm definitely keeping an eye on S~V~S, Bass, Devin, and Russ. :eye: :eye:
Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:Mongoose's last couple of posts sound like she might be sincere. But I still think somethings have happened that cant be ignored. I'm going to vote mongoose because I don't have any susps that are stronger cases yet. If mongoose is good, then I think there's a rezzer in the game who can fix it.
But what? What happened that can't be ignored? And then you suggest we pawn her off as the rezzer's problem if she ends up being good. Way to have zero accountability for your vote with that comment, Mata. I wasn't looking your way at all before this post of yours, but it's hitting a bunch of my buttons.
Also, a huge heads up, I will be nearly entirely absent through Sunday evening. Something I've eluded to, but something I want to emphasize so that players aren't wondering why I am not here.

Devin the Omniscient wrote:MP, Really? Go ahead and vote for me. If I end up with a majority, You'll see.
FYI I have 0 protection. I will die.

Linki: Keep 'em comin' MR :haha:
I said I still am far from even considering a vote for you, so I don't know where you got this from.

Overdefensive anticipation.

Mister Rearranger wrote:@MP: I did please elaborate:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 589#p45589
Oh, how did I miss that? Lol. My bad. Thanks!!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, sorry to say I couldn't go back and re-read, I literally have like no time, I barely have enough time to keep up with the thread. Though I do think the way people avoided voting Mongoose D1 after they mentioned something about her and then THREW THEIR VOTE AWAY (S~V~S, Bass, Devin, I'm looking at you -- at least Elo is consistent, you bunch are pinging me) should be looked at. I will be looking at them whenever I have tiome, probably Monday after work or maybe Sunday evening after I get home.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

To answer your question TH, Epi is the only person making sense so far. The evidence he has brought forth is very incriminating IMO. I don't have time to repeat it all, but all you have to do is go back and read. I've played enough games with Epi now to feel comfortable in saying that I'm feeling civ Epi this game. This lynch should be very telling if he, as well as the rest of us Goose roasters are correct. There will be a lot of confusion if we are wrong, though.

So, MP, do you suspect all of the other Epi/Goose bandwagoners or just me still?

Linki: You know you can't get me out of your mind ;airguitar:
Once I'm in your brain, I stay there, and I tapdance a bit :dance:
:mafia:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

[
Sockface wrote:I said I still am far from even considering a vote for you, so I don't know where you got this from.

Overdefensive anticipation.
Hardly, I want you to vote for me. :fiesta:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

Devin.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of).
I have not voted. Why have you?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:I will go ahead and vote, too, so I don't forget. Though I said I'd wait for Epi, I can't see him passing a Goose vote today. If he does.... :eye: ;)

*votes*
:)

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Epignosis wrote:Devin.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of).
I have not voted. Why have you?
I'm actually quite concerned that you haven't voted yet. You're not misleading us are you? :eye:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, Epi and Elo backing each other up is oohing new and I don't see any reason that this is anymore suspicious than normal. In other words, I don't find them suspect for this.

I don't find Mongoose all that suspicious, even if I don't get what exactly happened. I do however find Lizzy's votes this game to be continuously convenient. First she self voted day 1, then she voted for the person who a bandwagon seemed to be gearing up against. I just am not feeling good about Lizzy at all. Therefore my vote is going to her today again.

*votes Lizzy*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”