Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, sorry to say I couldn't go back and re-read, I literally have like no time, I barely have enough time to keep up with the thread. Though I do think the way people avoided voting Mongoose D1 after they mentioned something about her and then THREW THEIR VOTE AWAY (S~V~S, Bass, Devin, I'm looking at you -- at least Elo is consistent, you bunch are pinging me) should be looked at. I will be looking at them whenever I have tiome, probably Monday after work or maybe Sunday evening after I get home.

I said day one mongoose was the only person I was looking but at that time I didn't have enough to go on to vote for her. But have reading back and I started to notice how different her game has been then the last game I played with her she was more collected then for her to be so flustered playing two games when last game she said she was playing 3 at the same time so thats why I voted for her today.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Devin.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of).
I have not voted. Why have you?
I'm actually quite concerned that you haven't voted yet. You're not misleading us are you? :eye:
Sometimes I make a big case on someone to see who will latch onto it. Image
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 39

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 1

Post by Matahari »

Summer wrote:
Matahari wrote:Ok caught up. I'm going to give a few impressions because that's all I ever have this early. There isn't a lot of history to draw facts and figures off of yet.

MP, where have you gone? This new MP has me wondering. He is very agreeable, and too flexible. I am aware he has been lynched early a lot lately, so maybe his posts are blendy-bendy because he doesn't want to get killed early again, but it's making me feel antsy.

I mentioned earlier that my first impressions on MR and Dom were not great first impressions. I am still watching them, but first impressions often change, so.... just watching.

I am not suspicious of mongoose because of the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies. But I do think she might have too many irons in the fire (as in juggling games and chat rooms). I am trusting SVS right now, she seems her civvie self, (I know ppl hate it when their styles get compared, but it's all I have to look at this early) and I don't see a reason right now to mistrust Epig.

If mongoose is bad, then there may be some leads to teammates, so there's that.

Anyhow, that's where my head is for now.
When you say if Mongoose is bad, there are leads to her teammates, do you mean people who have suspected her, trying to distance themselves, or people who have been defending her? Because I think it would still be safe this early to defend a scum – bud at this point. Normally, it's cut and run, but I've seen scum stick by each other to the bitter end.

I'm thinking people were running interference for her.

I'm going to have to post these responses separately because of playing from phone.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Epig you know MP pretty good if I'm not mistaken how do you feel about him so far in this game?
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Draconus »

Epignosis wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Devin.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of).
I have not voted. Why have you?
I'm actually quite concerned that you haven't voted yet. You're not misleading us are you? :eye:
Sometimes I make a big case on someone to see who will latch onto it. Image
:bliss:
:blush:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Epig you know MP pretty good if I'm not mistaken how do you feel about him so far in this game?
MP is very good, but he has a few tells. I won't elaborate on that, however. ;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Matahari wrote:Ok caught up. I'm going to give a few impressions because that's all I ever have this early. There isn't a lot of history to draw facts and figures off of yet.

MP, where have you gone? This new MP has me wondering. He is very agreeable, and too flexible. I am aware he has been lynched early a lot lately, so maybe his posts are blendy-bendy because he doesn't want to get killed early again, but it's making me feel antsy.

I mentioned earlier that my first impressions on MR and Dom were not great first impressions. I am still watching them, but first impressions often change, so.... just watching.

I am not suspicious of mongoose because of the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies. But I do think she might have too many irons in the fire (as in juggling games and chat rooms). I am trusting SVS right now, she seems her civvie self, (I know ppl hate it when their styles get compared, but it's all I have to look at this early) and I don't see a reason right now to mistrust Epig.

If mongoose is bad, then there may be some leads to teammates, so there's that.

Anyhow, that's where my head is for now.

I disagree with almost everything.
Can you explain what and why? You might give me a different perspective.
1. You gave about 5 impressions. I would call that "some" and not "just a few". And I'm sure you've had more to say before.

2. I believe MP is civ, his play is kosher to me so far.

3. Well self-deprecation aside, my first impression of me is good, and I've felt ok about Dom. If I may ask: What was your first impression in reaction to?

4. I don't think that's why you're not suspicious of Mongoose.

5 and 6. I'm not trusting most still. SVS and Epi included.
1. Three impressions had not been previously mentioned. I had already spoken of my reaction to something Dom said, and also you. The second statement- I don't know what that even means.

2. He could be but he is still on my watch list

3. You can click on my in topic button and read my posts on that.

4. I'm not sure you understood my post about mongoose, or if you did, then your statement doesn't make sense to me.

5 and 6. Thank you for your thoughts.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:Mongoose's last couple of posts sound like she might be sincere. But I still think somethings have happened that cant be ignored. I'm going to vote mongoose because I don't have any susps that are stronger cases yet. If mongoose is good, then I think there's a rezzer in the game who can fix it.
But what? What happened that can't be ignored? And then you suggest we pawn her off as the rezzer's problem if she ends up being good. Way to have zero accountability for your vote with that comment, Mata. I wasn't looking your way at all before this post of yours, but it's hitting a bunch of my buttons.
TH, I made a posts about the things I wasn't ignoring yesterday. Try the intopic button if you missed my post.

What you're calling zero accountability is just my way of looking for the bright side. If I wanted zero accountability, I would have missed the vote.

And, my post hit a bunch of your buttons? I don't believe you, sorry. I think your team has a plan going.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I think I got all the questions, if I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll look for it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Matahari wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:Mongoose's last couple of posts sound like she might be sincere. But I still think somethings have happened that cant be ignored. I'm going to vote mongoose because I don't have any susps that are stronger cases yet. If mongoose is good, then I think there's a rezzer in the game who can fix it.
But what? What happened that can't be ignored? And then you suggest we pawn her off as the rezzer's problem if she ends up being good. Way to have zero accountability for your vote with that comment, Mata. I wasn't looking your way at all before this post of yours, but it's hitting a bunch of my buttons.
TH, I made a posts about the things I wasn't ignoring yesterday. Try the intopic button if you missed my post.
Is this the post you're talking about, Mata?
Matahari wrote:SVS, I don't think the mishaps around mongoose made her good or bad; but it was how she reacted afterwards, very flustered, and that someone may have come to her rescue, AP. Those were the things made me think she might be bad.

These are just feels, which amount to guesses in some people's estimation. Feels can change, but :shrug:
So mainly you're saying you're not suspicious of Mongoose for the actual Crosspostgate. But yet you think that AP came to her rescue, and you think Mongoose's reaction to the incident is suspicious.

Just to be clear, you think that AP, a person who hasn't made any noteworthy posts that weren't simply trying to incite chaos and randomness, came to the defense of the only player that was taking any real sort of heat at the time?

Do you really think that's likely?

And yes, your post hit my buttons. You currently have what I consider to be the flimsiest excuse for voting Mongoose.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Is this the post you're talking about, Mata?
Matahari wrote:SVS, I don't think the mishaps around mongoose made her good or bad; but it was how she reacted afterwards, very flustered, and that someone may have come to her rescue, AP. Those were the things made me think she might be bad.

These are just feels, which amount to guesses in some people's estimation. Feels can change, but :shrug:
So mainly you're saying you're not suspicious of Mongoose for the actual Crosspostgate. But yet you think that AP came to her rescue, and you think Mongoose's reaction to the incident is suspicious.

Just to be clear, you think that AP, a person who hasn't made any noteworthy posts that weren't simply trying to incite chaos and randomness, came to the defense of the only player that was taking any real sort of heat at the time?

Do you really think that's likely?

And yes, your post hit my buttons. You currently have what I consider to be the flimsiest excuse for voting Mongoose.
Do I need a strong excuse to vote for someone on day 2? I noticed that one person today, who hasn't even been playing, dropped in and voted mongoose out of the blue. Where was your outrage over that? :ponder:

For the record, you, MP, and MR are solid believers in mongooses innocence. Did I miss any others?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, sorry to say I couldn't go back and re-read, I literally have like no time, I barely have enough time to keep up with the thread. Though I do think the way people avoided voting Mongoose D1 after they mentioned something about her and then THREW THEIR VOTE AWAY (S~V~S, Bass, Devin, I'm looking at you -- at least Elo is consistent, you bunch are pinging me) should be looked at. I will be looking at them whenever I have tiome, probably Monday after work or maybe Sunday evening after I get home.
What do you mean, I threw my vote away? If i vote in a way other than one that makes sense to you, i threw my vote away?

Since when has anything i have done gamewise made any sense to you?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:So I notice people who think Epi made good points about me also conveniently neglected to comment on my response. I also find it kinda weird how a handful of people seem to have latched on to him... Still not sure who I'll vote for today, but there's plenty of time yet.
Actually, i don't think you are bad, or at least, not for the reasons Epi stated. You might be, but i dont particularly think so at this point. Based on her theorizing about why we had no SK kill, I think she may be a lone baddie. I don't think a vote for her is a blanket endorsement of Epis opinions.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Matahari wrote:Do I need a strong excuse to vote for someone on day 2? I noticed that one person today, who hasn't even been playing, dropped in and voted mongoose out of the blue. Where was your outrage over that? :ponder:
Well I missed that vote, whoever it was. And sorry if I don't have time to accuse everyone!
Matahari wrote:For the record, you, MP, and MR are solid believers in mongooses innocence. Did I miss any others?
This is an inaccurate portrayal of my stance on the subject. I'm not a solid believer in Mongoose's innocence. I just do not think any logical case has been made against her. And I find the people who are bandwagonning on her to be way way more suspicious than Mongoose herself.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: This is an inaccurate portrayal of my stance on the subject. I'm not a solid believer in Mongoose's innocence. I just do not think any logical case has been made against her. And I find the people who are bandwagonning on her to be way way more suspicious than Mongoose herself.
Tell me- has a logical case been made against anyone?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:Do I need a strong excuse to vote for someone on day 2? I noticed that one person today, who hasn't even been playing, dropped in and voted mongoose out of the blue. Where was your outrage over that? :ponder:
Well I missed that vote, whoever it was. And sorry if I don't have time to accuse everyone!
Matahari wrote:For the record, you, MP, and MR are solid believers in mongooses innocence. Did I miss any others?
This is an inaccurate portrayal of my stance on the subject. I'm not a solid believer in Mongoose's innocence. I just do not think any logical case has been made against her. And I find the people who are bandwagonning on her to be way way more suspicious than Mongoose herself.
Well, there are a lot of players in that bandwagon, and at least 4 of them did just kind of jump on. I still believe that making mistakes in a game can happen to anyone, good or bad. But going into panic môde after the mistake has been made - that pings me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Eight votes have been made on Mongoose. I presently trust three of the casters.

Frankly I find it weird that I make an argument and rather than discussing, some people just accept and vote. I will read back and think some more on this.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Sorsha »

FZ. wrote:I looked at the roles, and I was under the impression that the civ that could do that to K4J could only do it on night 3. Deflect on night 1, silence on night 2, and make someone crazy on night 3. And then all over again. Is that not what the role implies?
If it does, than that would imply it was a baddie who did this, and then, either K4J was very intuitive in his suspicions, and the baddies wanted to shut him up, but it just makes people trust him more, so why? Or K4J is a baddie and his team decided to do it to make him look like a civ. Or, it's one of the Ksiters that thought it would be funny to shut him up. Another option I see is someone wanting to frame one of the Ksiters.....or none of the above.

I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time keeping up with two games, and no break like we're used to at nights. This is a major overload.

I'm not going to be here for the next 30+ hours, so I'm going to vote now. I'm going with Sorsha, because her game is pure fluff and OT, and I've seen absolutely nothing from her so far. Sorry I'm not coming up with anything more than that, but I can't keep up.
Yeah.... I'm a slow bloomer. :shrug:
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Well friends, I'm pretty much going to have to apologize for being absent. I'm home on Christmas break, and my mother's internet has been down all week... and I can't drive. So, I have no clue what's going on. Hopefully, after tomorrow I will be back for real. :)
And on that note, I am so not for joining a pile on, especially when I'm not sure what's going on. So, to avoid a completely random vote, I will return Devin's favor.

*votes Devin*
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

MisterRearranger (MR) who recumbency you vote (vote/select/choose) if you did night waste (misuse/throwaway) your vote Tribunal of Judgment resty me(kneel4justice/k4j)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am responsible for Mongoose's lynch. So I will place my vote on Mongoose.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

OMG you guys I got like...20 pages to catch up on?? I'll be here all night! Jeez louise! LOL Okay time to get on with it then.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:So I notice people who think Epi made good points about me also conveniently neglected to comment on my response. I also find it kinda weird how a handful of people seem to have latched on to him... Still not sure who I'll vote for today, but there's plenty of time yet.
Actually, i don't think you are bad, or at least, not for the reasons Epi stated. You might be, but i dont particularly think so at this point. Based on her theorizing about why we had no SK kill, I think she may be a lone baddie. I don't think a vote for her is a blanket endorsement of Epis opinions.
Well that's good, because I'm not bad and the points made against me aren't even that good. Even Epig himself has ignored my reply, I guess I just disproved his comments or it doesn't suit him to respond. I'm gonna vote *Devin* because out of the people who've latched on to Epig (which I find weird in itself), he's the most eye catching in my opinion.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

hi guys :3

Post by A Person »

like omg where's voopy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Well that's good, because I'm not bad and the points made against me aren't even that good. Even Epig himself has ignored my reply, I guess I just disproved his comments or it doesn't suit him to respond. I'm gonna vote *Devin* because out of the people who've latched on to Epig (which I find weird in itself), he's the most eye catching in my opinion.
I have not ignored you. I am:

1) hosting another game

2) dealing with other shit that isn't making my Christmas very fucking Merry...

But I'm here. I will review what you had to say and comment on it.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Loulou26 »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:The way I saw it, Epi and Mongoose were barely responsible for dominating the discussion. It was everyone else that made their tiff a big deal. I've only played one game with Epi but it took me roughly 12 seconds to realize that he stirs the pot for reactions. He certainly gets some.
I'd like to hear more on this TH. does this cause you to look at anyone in particular?
It caused me to look at Summer, whom I made a post about. It seems though that this post from MR is actually the one that led us down this path (finally found it):
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:Mongoose, I don't believe you ever answered my question on the previous page.

Why do you feel Epi voted for you?
Sorry, I totally missed that.

I am not sure, but they are motivated reasons. He can read me pretty good as civ when hardly anyone else did (Exhibit A: The Island over on RM), so I'm pretty sure he knows I'm not bad.
So you essentially say he knows you're not bad. Now, I don't want to put words in your mouth, so I'll ask: that should also suggest to you that he knows this because he's bad, correct?

Yet you're hardly confronting him head on about this and building a case or even placing your vote and confidence in that direction? :huh:
I think people are misinterpreting what Mongoose said here - that Epi's reasons for voting her were motivated - as some sort of weird sign that Epi knows her role 100% and is thus bad. I don't think that's what Mongoose was trying to say here. I think she meant that she knew Epi was doing what he did in order to gauge reactions. I agree with her on this point. I think people are taking her words the wrong way and using it to fuel a battle between the two of them. MR says he doesn't want to put words in Mongoose's mouth, but... that's kind of exactly what he did here. And now it's a thing.

Okay so reading back, I can see what you're saying here. He was the one to start all this and he did sort of put words in her mouth in a very clever way. So I'm keeping my eye on him now.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:None.

Is this a normal thing? Or do you really not have anything at all to say.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
-blah -

6. I think Bullzeye is a teammate of yours. He voted Zany Dex when you had two votes after he'd made a case against you, and has recently squashed discussion of what happened last night. "It has been discussed as much as necessary though, there's really nothing else to say. Do you disagree with that?" he said.

That is where my head is.
I was originally going to respond to your post where you specifically mention and quote me but I thought it was easier to quote this summary of your case. First, you seem to act as if all my posts occur in some kind of vacuum outside of the rest of the game. When I first posted against Mongoose I was a bit suspicious of her, but over time other players either went off her or said they thought she wasn't bad. Her responses to me also made me feel better. That left me with no suspicions so I did what I always do on day one in that case. I didn't see the need in posting every single thought I had about my vote as they occurred.

As to me 'squashing discussion', I was under the impression everyone here is an adult capable of making their own decisions about what they do and don't want to talk about. I didn't realise my opinion was law, if that's the case I'll be sure to have more self-serving opinions in future. I stated my opinion on the subject (in agreement with another post, no less) and have not physically prevented anyone from discussing it. I just don't see how it would actually have any bearing on the game because I don't think anyone is crazy enough to draw that much attention to themselves with no benefit at all. Especially someone who'd already been discussed on day one. Note that nowhere in this paragraph do I say Mongoose is a civ because of what happened. Nor have I said I'll think badly of anyone who wants to spend time talking about her cross-post issues (or nefarious attention gathering tactics, whichever you like).
Yeah, you're bad.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I am:
2) dealing with other shit that isn't making my Christmas very fucking Merry...[/quote]

:(
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
I have not ignored you. I am:

1) hosting another game

2) dealing with other shit that isn't making my Christmas very fucking Merry...

But I'm here. I will review what you had to say and comment on it.
I was mostly screwing with you in that comment, I hope you realise :p I found it more strange that people just agreed with you about me and didn't comment on the case or anything else. It's not just about me either, a couple of people seem to have latched on to you for whatever reason. Don't you agree it's weird? I mean you say yourself that you're responsible for Mongoose's lynch yet you're the 9th to vote for her.
Summer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Summer »

kneel4justice wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Summer wrote: What is the point of them even posting?? Do people who have been insanified, do they usually still keep posting?
Summer wrote: So the site is not doing this for him? HE has to do it? Wow... I can't believe he actually went through with it. Or all of it. I would think he would leave some things legible. Or maybe some kind of code knowing Guru.

groveling. exenterate. Suspicious. bilboes. Olhado?
eulogize. Vote. Election. Elect. Vote. antaphrodisiac. Winter. Fall/Autumn. Spring. Hughie87. Penguinn.
No offense, Guru, but I can't respond to any of that because I have no idea what you are saying. I see you voted for me so I guess something I did set you off but I guess there is no way to have a discussion about it. :sigh: I don't know if you find those posts suspicious or what so I guess it is what it is. :)

Going to start a MAMMOTH catch up now. Hello, everyone!
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote: Yeah, you're bad.
I think our host would beg to differ. As would I.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Spacedaisy wrote:So, we know for sure that is was AP that was supposed to be lynched? I must've missed that in my quick skim of the night post...
How did you all come to that conclusion? I'm still confused in places about this game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
My goal is always to force people to make decisions. This will do that.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Wow, half the game got votes and still nobody died. Very weird lynch, but probably quite lucky since I'd bet the majority who got votes were civ.
It is very weird. Interesting regarding your observation though; what makes you think that? It might have actually been a good time for baddies to throw away votes on their teammates, though I would say that's much more likely with someone who had 1 vote than 2.
Just a statistical observation. 9 baddies and 15 voted people means unless nearly every single baddie took a vote, it's likely that half or more of the voted aren't bad.
Spacedaisy wrote:So, we know for sure that is was AP that was supposed to be lynched? I must've missed that in my quick skim of the night post...
Yeah the post mentions him specifically being targeted by a group of people but surviving their attack.
Ahh I see. So here the story posts actually tell what happened during the night? Cos on Ksite the stories are mostly just flavour since we had problems with certain mods giving away too much info in the story and basically painting a target on the baddie's backs.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Summer wrote:I don't know if you find those posts suspicious
yes. yep. yeah. i do. LaezyDaezy i (kneel4justice) infatuated you(summer/hughie87) are taking advantage Valentine cupshaped of me (kneel4justice).
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Well unless you're bad lynching me is the wrong decision. I still don't see how not personally wanting to talk about something is squashing discussion. If you're all so concerned about my approval that you won't speak about things unless I say so then everyone here needs some kind of therapy. Sorry, there's no easier way to say that. I just care about you all and don't want you to live your lives in fear that I don't approve of your chosen conversation topics.

Also, I really wish I'd replied to the first quote in this chain with "Well in that case tell my teammates they're crap, haven't heard a word from them all game!".
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

As much as I like Schadenfreude, I am probably going to be out later doing mongoosey things of a mysterious nature when the time hits. I had fun playing with everyone. I think DF made an awesomepants game, especially for a topic I did not really know anything about.

I'm really sorry that my slip up created so much havoc. It was actually inadvertent. Can you even believe it? I feel like this is going to be one of those new mafia cautionary tales. "Well, this one time a well-ranked player with shiny hair got lynched due to a scatterbrained error! Oh the lolz that were had!"

I don't think the civs will really need any hints on how to handle the fallout, but the clusterhump will be epic in scale and I hope you can have fun through it and don't take it too seriously.

I am really enjoyed having the K-site crew and hopes they enjoyed themselves and will stick around a spell.

Anyway, have a good holiday and I hope to see you in mine and llama's Film Noir mafia game in 2014.

Please remember to spay your cats, dogs, and Phil Collinses.

Love,

Your Friendly Neighborhood :Mongoose:

linki - Hi Summer!

Linkitis worthy of a CDC task force
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Loulou26 wrote: Ahh I see. So here the story posts actually tell what happened during the night? Cos on Ksite the stories are mostly just flavour since we had problems with certain mods giving away too much info in the story and basically painting a target on the baddie's backs.
Pretty much yeah. If it says in a night post that X was attacked by the baddies but didn't die, you can assume that the baddies tried and failed to kill X. Same idea with the lynch posts.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Well unless you're bad lynching me is the wrong decision. I still don't see how not personally wanting to talk about something is squashing discussion. If you're all so concerned about my approval that you won't speak about things unless I say so then everyone here needs some kind of therapy. Sorry, there's no easier way to say that. I just care about you all and don't want you to live your lives in fear that I don't approve of your chosen conversation topics.

Also, I really wish I'd replied to the first quote in this chain with "Well in that case tell my teammates they're crap, haven't heard a word from them all game!".
I will be voting for you next. Probably.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:No, A Person, I'm still not buying what you're selling.

So are you suspicious of him?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Loulou26 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:No, A Person, I'm still not buying what you're selling.

So are you suspicious of him?
Yes.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Is there a mod I can talk to that isn't a player in either game? I'm now seeing posts from this game answered in Epi's and I want to prove that I am not up to shenanigans or intentional game wrecking.
There is. You switched your vote to him, remember? ;)
Yeah, but he's a player in the other game, so I didn't know if that was kosher and potential rule breaking makes me feel physically ill.
If there's genuinely a problem with the site itself, then MP needs to know.

I don't believe there is, and I applaud you guys for the bold attempt (especially you, A Person- that was bold as hell). But I'm not buying what you're selling.
I don't know if I believe that was all a ruse though. It wasn't even game specific so...why would they do that? Just to create chaos and confusion?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

amical :sigh: votograph
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:I will be voting for you next. Probably.
Is this even if Mongoose flips civ? Even though you think I'm her teammate? By all means push for my lynch, all you'll do is look bad when my role is revealed.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

DFaraday wrote:Night 1 - This Bird Has Flown

Finally the group had arrived at the arena for Summerslam. Their adventure in the wilderness had not made things any easier for them, but the show must go on, and the fans were there to see a show, so a show they would get!

J.R.: Welcome, everyone, to Summerslam!!! It's been a dark few weeks here in WWE, but tonight is shaping up to be the best Summerslam of all time, King!

King: Yeah, mainly because I've got a match tonight! And I- Hey, what's this?!?!?!

What this was was, in fact, the Chairman himself, Vince McMahon. The boss stormed down to the ring.

"I'm going to make this short and sweet, because we've got a big show for you ingrates tonight! Now, as you all know, I'm a man of business. And if there's one thing I can't stand, it's someone who gets in my way. Quite frankly, I have no patience for people who inconvenience me. And this murder has definitely been an inconvenience. And so, I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, have taken matters into my own hands. Show the footage!!!"

The Titantron shows a trailer marked "BWT" in the parking lot.

Vince continued, "As you all can see, BWT has his big fancy trailer out there, but he refuses to come out. Sounds pretty suspicious to me! And what's more, it's a slap in the face to this company, and to me, Vincent Kennedy McMahon. So without further ado, BWT, YOU'RE FIIIIIIRRRRREEEEDDDD!!!!"

At that signal, BWT's trailer exploded, killing BWT instantly.

Vince then left the ring. "Alright then, let's get on with the show!"

BWT has been killed by the Corporation. It is now Day. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.

Dex, Elohcin, CBK, Vomp, Rey, WOG, and Lizzy will all start the day with an additional vote for failing to make five on-topic posts.

Oh no! BWT died? Aww that sucks.

Wait...am I missing something or do you not announce the role when they die?
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:BwIT! :(

*votes K4J*

Why him?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I almost send my text messages in this phr format saving
Summer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Summer »

FZ. wrote:I looked at the roles, and I was under the impression that the civ that could do that to K4J could only do it on night 3. Deflect on night 1, silence on night 2, and make someone crazy on night 3. And then all over again. Is that not what the role implies?
If it does, than that would imply it was a baddie who did this, and then, either K4J was very intuitive in his suspicions, and the baddies wanted to shut him up, but it just makes people trust him more, so why? Or K4J is a baddie and his team decided to do it to make him look like a civ. Or, it's one of the Ksiters that thought it would be funny to shut him up. Another option I see is someone wanting to frame one of the Ksiters.....or none of the above.

I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time keeping up with two games, and no break like we're used to at nights. This is a major overload.

I'm not going to be here for the next 30+ hours, so I'm going to vote now. I'm going with Sorsha, because her game is pure fluff and OT, and I've seen absolutely nothing from her so far. Sorry I'm not coming up with anything more than that, but I can't keep up.
Why do you think doing this to Guru would frame one of the Ksiters? I don't follow that train of thought.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Bye BWT :(
How is your nail(s)? Are you going to lose them? I can't even imagine.

This has been such a whacktacular week for so many of us, can't wait for Friday!
I lost both thumb nails at the same time earlier in the year. Took this long for them to even start growing back. Little tip, be careful when using false nails. Not fun and uber painful :(

Return to “Previous Jobs”