Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 2

Post by kneel4justice »

saving ignores me ill just talk to myself jaundiced. plainclothesman k4j, aye bruh whatsgood? Baneslayer howboutu?? imcool
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 1

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I will be voting for you next. Probably.
Is this even if Mongoose flips civ? Even though you think I'm her teammate? By all means push for my lynch, all you'll do is look bad when my role is revealed.
I don't give a shit how I look when someone's role is revealed. My role doesn't chance because of it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Is this even if Mongoose flips civ? Even though you think I'm her teammate? By all means push for my lynch, all you'll do is look bad when my role is revealed.
I don't give a shit how I look when someone's role is revealed. My role doesn't chance because of it.
*change
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote: I don't give a shit how I look when someone's role is revealed. My role doesn't chance because of it.
chillondakid
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Everyone's perception of your role will change. Especially if you push two civ lynches in a row. You'll be third on the chopping block.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Everyone's perception of your role will change. Especially if you push two civ lynches in a row. You'll be third on the chopping block.
Cool.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay I give up. It's 3am, I'm too tired for one-sided conversations.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

kneel4justice wrote:What, we don't get Jabberwocky know phr saving Jason Maher when letter trish? Is abducted always targeted it goes?
Sorry
to see inky rousing birdwithteeth, unavoidable looked forward uncivilized lumper with irregularity! periculous devoted one saggittary conglutination cupshaped founder jhilmil know verticity of block excursionist! Shame
Dom wrote:I'm really confused as to what just happened.
decompound sponginess? executed
Mister Rearranger wrote:I'll play some super bass for you to boot!

:bass: :bass: :bass: :bass: :guitar: :bass: :bass: :bass: :DJ:
:haha:
When
instructive first saw this Gryphon thought Maligna don't me in charge buddy! different possibilities, you successfully levite repentance were drunk (lol) makes me go Hive Queen on those possibilities. But I definitely G-Man wonder if it's regulars complete Witherdeath especially scocub some of the honest that viands happening killing now, I do appear LoRab be viands easy saved. deafened bishopdom scherif this was phr subarborescent lumper getting away with voting me because you optimates sure others would located. Normally Typhoony unwarmed target this keenness religieuse considering somnus going on, cocaine just am not sure.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I believe Mongoose, for one, and agree that the conversation regarding it needs to be put to rest. And for the record, I've gotten nothing but civvie vibes from her this game, so I am putting faith in that and certainly NOT considering a vote for her.

MR, I'm getting some pretty good vibes from you in this game, but I have to say I'm puzzled by your vote. Is it just a vibes thing? I honestly can't tell from K4J one way or the other, though I do suppose I was intrigued by how quickly he seemed to come out of the gates, then sort of backed off of me, then hasn't been around much since. I look forward to his thoughts too whenever he comes back around!

Lizzy's drive-by vote is pingworthy. One has to seriously consider whether it's a baddie without much time on her hands or just a civvie without much time on her hands. Thoughts?

As to BWT... good question. I did notice he was seeming pretty helpful during the night period; maybe the baddies just saw him as a threat? I'll go back and re-read his posts to see if he really talked about anyone... I can't remember if he actually asserted anything strongly re: suspicions or not.
I always unexcited out, TokyoRose blazing. Or whatever it's called. It's devoted me, appurtenances March Hare well anticlimax got amour lot of backlash. It was like people were telling me, no, you [size=0]need [/size]to stop. You monstrously suspect people, but straitlaced someone like supportance ductility White Knight it liliputian okay. He could threaten to vote for someone without giving any type of reason somnus that really just toga convergency osmanli. I bilboes sponginess whatever feeling. I revivalist Dormouse choky but I do hope to put the rutilant aside and Possessing Entity you know mismanage I Link McCloud night saltpeter what equivalence need to Cheshire Cat and if people don't like it, then oh well. Though I am not very confident, this imprecation team my style of playing at all. I have no idea postulatum sabulous on right sliky. going on, rusticate restlessness fiord not Kate.

Oh my goodness I almost choked on my tea! This is hilarious Kitty!!! But seriously, were you just drunk when you wrote this or is it something to do with the game?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:Okay I give up. It's 3am, I'm too tired for one-sided conversations.
What were you trying to convince me of?
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

S~V~S wrote:I think that Epis instincts/tree shaking on day one was spot on. I think Mongoose is bad, and that is the place i am most likely to put my vote unless something changes or there is a big fat smoking gun or whatnot.

I still think her behavior was iffy the other night, and she was trying to do some serious distracting. Nothing she has said or done since then has led me to think differently.

Just thought i would throw that out there :)
Idk...I do agree with you on the one hand, but on the other I'm still suspicious of Epignosis and for some reason, they way you've really stuck to Mongoose is kind of a ping for me too. But Idk if it's a bad thing or not right now.
Summer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Summer »

kneel4justice wrote:
Summer wrote:I don't know if you find those posts suspicious
yes. yep. yeah. i do. LaezyDaezy i (kneel4justice) infatuated you(summer/hughie87) are taking advantage Valentine cupshaped of me (kneel4justice).
Okay. I was actually trying to figure out how much we could understand from your posts so we could still try and discuss things with you because I know how much this probably annoys you. By asking those questions, I was hoping to get other people's input on what was actually going on with you. I saw the color words and also thought maybe you were posting in code which is why I brought that up so we could have something coherent from you. If you want to find me suspicious for trying to understand your posts, fine, be my guest.

I don't see how you could make the statement that I am taking advantage of this. Am I finding you suspicious? Am I voting for you? Am I trying to get others to vote for you? Am I saying people need to ignore your posts? If I am not doing any of that, how can I be taking advantage of this situation? Unless you are you trying to make it look like I did this to you. Trust me, I had nothing to do with this. I didn't even understand what was going on with your posts.

I am also very flattered that you are infatuated with me, but it's never gonna happen, okay?? :slick:
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Matahari wrote:SVS, I don't think the mishaps around mongoose made her good or bad; but it was how she reacted afterwards, very flustered, and that someone may have come to her rescue, AP. Those were the things made me think she might be bad.

These are just feels, which amount to guesses in some people's estimation. Feels can change, but :shrug:
Yeah I got that too, the flustered part. I think she seemed a little...overwhelmed.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Loulou26 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:BwIT! :(

*votes K4J*

Why him?
K, so you should probably read the rest before asking these questions. ;) :p
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Ebwop: Or eyeing me, for that matter.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Russtifinko wrote:Just popping in to vote. I'll be really sad if Epi has fooled/misled ne again, but there's no denying mongoose is acting weird. I don't think the cross-posting makes her bad, but general tone has made me a bit nervous

I don't remember seeing a lot from you in regards to suspicion so I'm curious as to why you're just 'popping in' to vote. Can you elaborate a little on why you're voting him?
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Now THAT's more like the civvie Epig I know. I know Epig can be really aggressive and build cases as baddie, but that level of insight and the tone of his posts has me more convinced he's less likely to be baddie. Still entertaining it, but I don't think he's trying to cause chaos as he would in a baddie role.

Epig, excellent analysis, especially on Bullz.

However, that being said, I think I still disagree. While you've made many good points about Bullz, I still am not sold on Mongoose; I am reading her as genuine and I feel she honestly got confused. Although the case you made on Bullz is somewhat dependent on him being Mongoose's teammate, some of the points you raised could still point to a civvie Mongoose and a baddie Bullz. Not sure how I feel about Bullz right now, but you did make great points. Whether they are spot on or not remains to be seen.

I do feel a Mongoose lynch might be telling, but I'm afraid we will likely lose a civvie in the process, so I am not going to vote there.

I am starting to question my initial read of Devin; he hopped on your bandwagon real fast there, Epig, and it sort of scares me. Combined with his post here:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Mp, you want my opinion? I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of). As SVS said before, he shook the mighty tree and got some great results. And I want to see more results dammit! Mongoose has been a bit strange (disregarding the OT stuff). AP is the one making me most suspicious of her, though. He is super talkative for the normal Matt (I like this! Unfortunately for him it makes me suspicious of him...).

And almost completely unrelated to those 2 I am highly suspicious of MR. It started off because of the same reason I suspected CBK, especially when he counter-logic'd my logic (before I even posted my logic).... Now I may not be making sense. But, his more recent behavior just seems.... dodgy... I definitely think he is bad, though!

Super Linki: But Epig: I'm not letting it go, either. Whichever one you pick, I will vote for, too!
Which I appreciate he answered my call for his thoughts. But I'm starting to take a step back from my civvie endorsement of him and realize I really just don't know about him right now. Still very far from considering a vote for him though.

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Matahari wrote:Ok caught up. I'm going to give a few impressions because that's all I ever have this early. There isn't a lot of history to draw facts and figures off of yet.

MP, where have you gone? This new MP has me wondering. He is very agreeable, and too flexible. I am aware he has been lynched early a lot lately, so maybe his posts are blendy-bendy because he doesn't want to get killed early again, but it's making me feel antsy.

I mentioned earlier that my first impressions on MR and Dom were not great first impressions. I am still watching them, but first impressions often change, so.... just watching.

I am not suspicious of mongoose because of the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies. But I do think she might have too many irons in the fire (as in juggling games and chat rooms). I am trusting SVS right now, she seems her civvie self, (I know ppl hate it when their styles get compared, but it's all I have to look at this early) and I don't see a reason right now to mistrust Epig.

If mongoose is bad, then there may be some leads to teammates, so there's that.

Anyhow, that's where my head is for now.

I disagree with almost everything.
Do please elaborate. I'm not sure what to think of S~V~S but I don't think I can trust her, so I'd appreciate your input. And do you think Epig can be trusted or no?

Matahari wrote:MP, when I said 'where have you gone' I didn't mean you weren't around much. I meant 'where is the more forceful MP' that I remember. But svs brought up a good point, when she mentioned the lost game. :blush: you were a civ there so, feel free to overlook my first impressions. I often do :biggrin:

Lizzy I have no clue. I don't think I've ever guessed right about her. But she is worthy of a reread, will do that tonight.

Trusting SVS is hard to explain. She can fool me just like most ppl can, so lets say I'm initially trusting her. The reason is because so far, what I'm seeing out of her is more like civvie svs. I think she keeps a lower profile when bad.

Anyway, the game is young. And I have some rereading to do. I might start with wifey, I've been ignoring her. :ponder:
Oh, haha. Yes, I am specifically trying to restrain myself because I found forceful MP was wrong 95% of the time. :p That and I have been pretty busy on and off... even when I thought I'd have more downtime.

Got it, thanks for the thoughts.

FZ. wrote:I looked at the roles, and I was under the impression that the civ that could do that to K4J could only do it on night 3. Deflect on night 1, silence on night 2, and make someone crazy on night 3. And then all over again. Is that not what the role implies?
If it does, than that would imply it was a baddie who did this, and then, either K4J was very intuitive in his suspicions, and the baddies wanted to shut him up, but it just makes people trust him more, so why? Or K4J is a baddie and his team decided to do it to make him look like a civ. Or, it's one of the Ksiters that thought it would be funny to shut him up. Another option I see is someone wanting to frame one of the Ksiters.....or none of the above.

I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time keeping up with two games, and no break like we're used to at nights. This is a major overload.

I'm not going to be here for the next 30+ hours, so I'm going to vote now. I'm going with Sorsha, because her game is pure fluff and OT, and I've seen absolutely nothing from her so far. Sorry I'm not coming up with anything more than that, but I can't keep up.
I think they can use those powers, but in any order -- that's how I'm reading it. They just have to cycle through all three before using one of them again.

It's probably not worth it to overanalyze why K4J is insanified, especially since there is a civvie and a baddie insanifier (and the baddie could just be doing it to cause chaos, or could have a different reason), but it is annoying, and I look forward to hearing everything he has to say when he's uninsanified.

Summer wrote:Catching up, but slowly. Hate to break it to y'all, but y'all talk just as much IF NOT MORE than we do on our site!! (Who was it who accused of us of talking too much?!! :haha: ) I can barely keep up!!
That was me! :p

And this game is more talkative than usual rate, I would say. Not by a LOT, but certainly enough. (If you don't believe me, check out how many posts all the other full games have had in the Museum).

Final thoughts: I'm going to re-read at least a few players tonight before I leave for the weekend, IF I HAVE TIME. Hopefully I do. But I may not. If I don't, it'll have to wait until Sunday evening or Monday, because I'm likely to be very inactive this weekend due to Christmas festivities, and I'll just have to go ahead and vote without having done more digging... which sucks because I feel I don't know where to go right now. Just not feeling suspicion on Mongoose and not on Epig as much as I was (which still wasn't enough).

Anyone who knows TH, what do they think of him so far?
So you see the points others are making, you agree that Epig is sounding more civvie-like because he built a good case against her, yet you still don't want to vote her? Interesting. It's almost like you're afraid to.
Summer

Post by Summer »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:

*votes K4J*

Why him?
Mister Rearranger wrote:Ebwop: Or eyeing me, for that matter.[/quote

]
Mister Rearranger wrote:Ebwop: Or eyeing me, for that matter.
I'm probably going to get the same response, but why do you automatically assume she will be eying your vote for K4J? All she did was ask a simple question that would have a simple answer. You seem pretty quick to be defensive about the vote which leads me to believe that your vote may not be a civ voting for a baddie, but a baddie voting for a civ.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Summer wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
yes. yep. yeah. i do. LaezyDaezy i (kneel4justice) infatuated you(summer/hughie87) are taking advantage Valentine cupshaped of me (kneel4justice).
Okay. I was actually trying to figure out how much we could understand from your posts so we could still try and discuss things with you because I know how much this probably annoys you. By asking those questions, I was hoping to get other people's input on what was actually going on with you. I saw the color words and also thought maybe you were posting in code which is why I brought that up so we could have something coherent from you. If you want to find me suspicious for trying to understand your posts, fine, be my guest.

I don't see how you could make the statement that I am taking advantage of this. Am I finding you suspicious? Am I voting for you? Am I trying to get others to vote for you? Am I saying people need to ignore your posts? If I am not doing any of that, how can I be taking advantage of this situation? Unless you are you trying to make it look like I did this to you. Trust me, I had nothing to do with this. I didn't even understand what was going on with your posts.

I am also very flattered that you are infatuated with me, but it's never gonna happen, okay?? :slick:
deoxidization I (kneel4justice) don't/donotwant pamphleteer gimlet my theogony letter. hotbrained summer/hughie87 asked. resty
do they usually still keep posting?
an't believe he actually went through with it. Or all of it. I would think he would leave some things legible.
jaundiced infliction intercessory = me Buggers negative. Mad Hatter
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

:sigh:
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Bullzeye wrote:So I notice people who think Epi made good points about me also conveniently neglected to comment on my response. I also find it kinda weird how a handful of people seem to have latched on to him... Still not sure who I'll vote for today, but there's plenty of time yet.

Oh I'm still suspicious of him from day 1 that hasn't gone away but I did see his point with regards to Mongoose too. So in truth, idk who i'll vote for and I need to decide soon.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

i (kneel4justice) saving eyeing conceivable (MR).
I surveying a question wants.
kneel4justice wrote:MisterRearranger (MR) who recumbency you vote (vote/select/choose) if you did night waste (misuse/throwaway) your vote Tribunal of Judgment resty me(kneel4justice/k4j)
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Matahari wrote:Mongoose's last couple of posts sound like she might be sincere. But I still think somethings have happened that cant be ignored. I'm going to vote mongoose because I don't have any susps that are stronger cases yet. If mongoose is good, then I think there's a rezzer in the game who can fix it.

I have some people to respond to, but I'll have to wait until tonight when I have more time.

Whoa! So in the space of 13 minutes she got four more votes? I'm not sure I like this. It feels too...convenient for me.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

kneel4justice wrote:

Wait...you think Summer is taking advantage of your situation? How?
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Loulou26 »

Bullzeye wrote:
Loulou26 wrote: Ahh I see. So here the story posts actually tell what happened during the night? Cos on Ksite the stories are mostly just flavour since we had problems with certain mods giving away too much info in the story and basically painting a target on the baddie's backs.
Pretty much yeah. If it says in a night post that X was attacked by the baddies but didn't die, you can assume that the baddies tried and failed to kill X. Same idea with the lynch posts.
Ah thank you. Hmm that doesn't exactly give the people who don't know the baddies a lot to go on though. I used to watch WWE about ten years ago lol but not since then. Matt and Jeff Hardy were always my faves. Actually...I think it might be more than ten years...:|
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:

*votes K4J*

Why him?

Yeah catching up sucks. I always ask something then two seconds later find the actual answer in the thread haha.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Hmm though I don't like this. If something you say seems supicious to me, am I not supposed to point it out or ask a question?
Summer

Post by Summer »

kneel4justice wrote:
Summer wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

deoxidization I (kneel4justice) don't/donotwant pamphleteer gimlet my theogony letter. hotbrained summer/hughie87 asked. resty
do they usually still keep posting?
an't believe he actually went through with it. Or all of it. I would think he would leave some things legible.
jaundiced infliction intercessory = me Buggers negative. Mad Hatter
I... Yeah... :( I made out the last post I responded to but I can't make out any of this. Except negative and buggers. Both of which I know are not good. And I know you are quoting those for a reason but I still don't get why they are that suspicious, sorry. :|

I also stand by what I said! I know you! Excuse me if I find you actually posting this way ALL the time without TRYING to slip some stuff in there a little unbelievable. :P

Ooooh, now the 'do they usually keep posting' okay! Okay!! I get why you find that suspicious!! All right! We are getting somewhere! :fiesta: Yes, I can see why you would find that suspicious. I didn't mean that I thought YOU should stop posting, I asking about other players who had been insanified if they kept posting or if they gave up OR if they posted enough, did the insanity go away. It really was a post seeking information, hoping the other players would fill me in. I should have worded it differently or more precisely. So, there we go.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

GAH! I really don't know who to vote for!!!
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

I'm just gonna vote for MR. I don't feel confident enough to vote for Mongoose and the people bandwaggoning on that concern me. But MR's posts tonight didn't sit well with me.
Summer

Post by Summer »

Loulou26 wrote:I'm just gonna vote for MR. I don't feel confident enough to vote for Mongoose and the people bandwaggoning on that concern me. But MR's posts tonight didn't sit well with me.
I agree. If nothing changes, I will vote for him, too. I didn't like how ready with the defense he was over his vote for K4J. I haven't seen anything I find really suspicious about Mongoose, so I disagree with the votes on her and if I remember correctly, MR was in that little nest somewhere, too. I saw a conversation between you and Turnip Head that shed some light on that.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Summer wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:I'm just gonna vote for MR. I don't feel confident enough to vote for Mongoose and the people bandwaggoning on that concern me. But MR's posts tonight didn't sit well with me.
I agree. If nothing changes, I will vote for him, too. I didn't like how ready with the defense he was over his vote for K4J. I haven't seen anything I find really suspicious about Mongoose, so I disagree with the votes on her and if I remember correctly, MR was in that little nest somewhere, too. I saw a conversation between you and Turnip Head that shed some light on that.
ohhai (kneel4justice) kinda suspects MR
Summer

Post by Summer »

kneel4justice wrote:
Summer wrote:
I'm going to be straight up and say I don't know why he voted for you, I haven't found the reason he voted for, not even gonna pretend like I can make a logical analysis on why he voted for you because I don't know, haven't read it, but I did not like how he seemed to be expecting and ready for someone to find it suspicious. That felt like prime scum. Could he still be suspicious if he took the time to explain it to Lou why he was voting her? Well, yes, because maybe then it might look like he was trying to win her over, but he just assumed she was finding him suspicious. MAJOR RED FLAG. I also remember his interaction with Mongoose and what I read between Turnip Head and Lou about the part he played in that so that has me suspicious, too. But before I vote, I want to see his reaction to this.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Summer wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Summer wrote:
I'm going to be straight up and say I don't know why he voted for you, I haven't found the reason he voted for, not even gonna pretend like I can make a logical analysis on why he voted for you because I don't know, haven't read it, but I did not like how he seemed to be expecting and ready for someone to find it suspicious. That felt like prime scum. Could he still be suspicious if he took the time to explain it to Lou why he was voting her? Well, yes, because maybe then it might look like he was trying to win her over, but he just assumed she was finding him suspicious. MAJOR RED FLAG. I also remember his interaction with Mongoose and what I read between Turnip Head and Lou about the part he played in that so that has me suspicious, too. But before I vote, I want to see his reaction to this.
ramadan MR necessitous drunk. mansuetude :haha:
Summer

Post by Summer »

Summer wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Summer wrote:
EBWOP: ...why he was voting to her?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Bye BWT :(
Join the club~ I am super confused all the time :consoling:

*votes K4J*
Why? This post got my eye, and i just read back and did not see much of a prior interest in K4J.
A: Was drunk

B: Got tired of early game carp.

C: Really wanted to use those smilies.
@summer
Summer

Post by Summer »

kneel4justice wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

*votes K4J*
Why? This post got my eye, and i just read back and did not see much of a prior interest in K4J.

@summer
Hmmm... Well, that helps with nothing. I'm surprised more people haven't found this suspicious. Y'all knocked heads early in the game, too, right? If so, that must be where the early game crap came from I am assuming?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Summer wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

*votes K4J*

@summer
Hmmm... Well, that helps with nothing. I'm surprised more people haven't found this suspicious. Y'all knocked heads early in the game, too, right? If so, that must be where the early game crap came from I am assuming?
no solfeggio did not gimlet Red Bishop saving not hulky nada nothing pitapat heads butting from kneel4justice and MR
Summer

Post by Summer »

kneel4justice wrote: no solfeggio did not gimlet Red Bishop saving not hulky nada nothing pitapat heads butting from kneel4justice and MR
I am going to go out on a limb and translate not hulky nada may be "nothing big, no", so y'all had some interaction but nothing big? I know Epig voted for you, but I could have sworn you and MR had some kind of convo.

Is it against the rules you to just post a nodding smiley?? :huh:
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Summer wrote:you and MR had some kind of convo.
do not think so.
do blowhole remember that.
not day1.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

wish to unvote summer/hughie87
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

cannot wait to post thoughts cannot wait
Summer

Post by Summer »

kneel4justice wrote:
Summer wrote:you and MR had some kind of convo.
do not think so.
do blowhole remember that.
not day1.
Okay. Then why vote? If he had some info, I would hope he would have a little more dedication is ousting you. And if y'all had nothing in Day 1 (Day 0, perhaps?) then the only reason that would make sense is the early day crap is thrown out to.

I am more and more certain, I will vote for MR. I want to give him the chance to respond, but as of right now, I am most suspicious of him for:

1. The ready assumption Lou was going to find him suspicious for his K4J vote and was ready to defend it.
2. The Mongoose tie.
3. His absent-minded vote on Guru.

Maybe it is my judging the play-style too harshly, but with such little time to get things done, I don't see how players vote so lightly and it makes me suspicious when they do it and don't even give a marginally explainable reason.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

what if i post in a different language and then insanify it
estoy utilizando Tribunal of Judgment traductor Shinny google para ser yo
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

I'm out drinking, not enough time to catch up. Going with ap because I eat more info.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Sorsha »

Voted mongoose..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Summer

Post by Summer »

I really wanted to wait and get some feedback from Mr but I guess that is not going to happen and I see the poll ends soon, so with that I will vote MR.
Summer

Post by Summer »

Loulou26 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Is there a mod I can talk to that isn't a player in either game? I'm now seeing posts from this game answered in Epi's and I want to prove that I am not up to shenanigans or intentional game wrecking.
There is. You switched your vote to him, remember? ;)
Yeah, but he's a player in the other game, so I didn't know if that was kosher and potential rule breaking makes me feel physically ill.
If there's genuinely a problem with the site itself, then MP needs to know.

I don't believe there is, and I applaud you guys for the bold attempt (especially you, A Person- that was bold as hell). But I'm not buying what you're selling.
I don't know if I believe that was all a ruse though. It wasn't even game specific so...why would they do that? Just to create chaos and confusion?
If she was a scum, maybe, but I don't think so. If you play more than 1 game, you are bound to get confused! I got confused and made a post I meant to make MSN and made it in Mafia one time. It can happen. And if the reason she is getting lynched is ONLY because she had a BLONDE moment (and speaking a fellow BLONDE, I know her pain!!) then we have a scum led lynch because no townies would lynch a person over something so trivial. Plus, I just don't any of her behavior as scummy. I really don't. I think there are far more scummy players out there that no one seems to be paying attention to which is never good.
Summer

Post by Summer »

^^The above being said, this does not excuse AP for the part they played. I have seen the posts about just wanting chaos for chaos sake. THAT to me, seems like a scum taking a situation and running with it. Possibly to make her look bad, to make them look like they were in cahoots, the list could go on.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I'll go with Mongoose.

Return to “Previous Jobs”