Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 215

Re: Retrocausality Mafia - Day 1: Better flush out the PP

Post by Spacedaisy »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:13 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:02 pm My second suspect is Golden. I think he's posturing.
We’re mindmelding this game!

Like nice haircut man
Scotty again voices suspicions of Golden but fails to act on them.
I already said I wasn’t voting golden today
I have to agree with Colin on this one my man. you came up after Golden hard core, like riding in on Epi's case. But you didn't place a vote there. Suspicious as hell. Looks like someone who knows Golden will flip civ. Push that wagon right along, but don't actually take part in it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:13 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:10 pm [VOTE: spacedaisy] aubergine

That was fake and she's bad and maybe lap's teammate
Tell me about lap, nut
she's an enigma. she basically only spouted nonsense about quin which she does in every game
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 614

Post by Golden »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:09 pm Welp, it's time for the world premiere of the INSERTNAMEHERE READZONE!

First up in the READZONE! is Zephyrus. This mysterious Syndicate freshman initially got lodged in a bit of sticky wicket when Epignosis and company decided to assign him the arbitrary "LOW POSTER THAT GETS EARLY GAME SUSPICION" designation over his fellow low-posters. Since then, I feel like he's handled himself rather well, and his pointing out that other low posters both in fact exist, and suggesting that people should mayhaps go after them now that he's energized in the thread is about what I'd do. He gets an official "INSERTNAMEHERE TOWNREAD" label. Wear it proudly, young one.

Now, next up in the READZONE!, we'll be covering the fued between Misters Golden (A.K.A. the Kiwi Killah, Is So Meta Even This A.K.A.) and Scotty (A.K.A. Jeff, the Actor Factor). Now, Imma be honest, literally every post Scotty made against Golden, I more or less agreed with. Now, Golden is someone who I've had some...difficulty reading in the past, so I could perhaps be a tad idealogically biased. Golden responded to Scotty/Epi's initial proddery with swift, harsh overkill that felt like way too damn much. Then, Golden did that thing that I'll always dislike, where he starts referring to himself in the third person, and talks about how "Civ Golden" always takes heat on Day 1, and "Scum Golden" has never even gotten a vote on Day 1. Therefore, if Golden gets attention on Day 1, according to Golden, that means that he must be civilian. But this opens up a bit of a paradox.

If Golden's a civilian, then we shouldn't vote for him Day 1. However, if Golden doesn't receive any votes on Day 1, he's incredibly more likely to be scum, and should be lynched ASAP. So, either we don't vote for Golden, and let a scummeister slip on by, or vote for Golden and mislynch a civilian.

Or, y'know, we could fucking ignore people when they explain their own metas, because it's literally meaningless. The second someone proclaims their own meta style of gameplay, it's unrepresentative of their gameplay. If you're intelligent enough to realize, oh, I do this when I'm good, and I do this when I'm bad, you're also smart enough to realize that you should, if you are bad, try doing the things that you usually do when good.

Anywho, after Golden spouts that malarkey, he claims that Scotty's case against him is so fallacious that he should be lynched, citing his ostensibly solid meta read of Scotty. Which is pretty dumb IMO, and makes me want to join Scotty in voting for Golden. The case against Scotty barely makes sense, the dude's made sense to me the whole game, so I'm willing give him an official "INSERTNAMEHERE TOWN-...wait a second, I'm being told something by my producers...uh huh...really?...Seriously?

Ahem. It appears that Scotty is unwilling to vote for Golden. Which makes no goddamn sense to me.

Shit.

Okay, this may be a little less clear-cut.

Let's throw down the guantlet, why don't we. I'm going to put my vote on Golden for right now. If Scotty votes for Golden as well, I'll keep it where it is. If, by, say 10 minutes before the EOD, (wait, when the fuck is the EOD) Scotty still refuses to vote for Golden, I'll move my vote over to him.

[VOTE: Golden] aubergine

Well folks, before we tune out for today, let's do some 5 WORDS OR LESS READS!

Macdougall - Fairly prototypically stubborn and reaching
Epig - Emphatically stirring the pot.
Quin - Quin
Nutella - Civ, agree with about Zeph.
Luna - Slight scum, seemingly wagon-jumping.
Choutas, Spacedaisy, Lapluie: I have literally no thoughts on.

And that's all we have time for. Hopefully, we'll be here tomorrow during Day 2, to provide you fine people with some more hot takes and fresh reads. From deep within The Syndicate, good night.
Lol @ this bullshit.

At least you, unlike Mac and epi, admit you can’t read me for shit.

I get day one lynched regularly, so don’t go throwing ‘overreaction’ at me. I’m one of the easiest day one lynches there is.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Oh ffs

Have you ever weighed suspicion on someone and not voted there?

But do come on the Ferris wheel, just make sure you jump on and buckle up because it doesn’t stop
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Tell me about lap, nut
she's an enigma. she basically only spouted nonsense about quin which she does in every game
Wait I thought lap was a guy :confused2:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:15 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:09 pm Welp, it's time for the world premiere of the INSERTNAMEHERE READZONE!

First up in the READZONE! is Zephyrus. This mysterious Syndicate freshman initially got lodged in a bit of sticky wicket when Epignosis and company decided to assign him the arbitrary "LOW POSTER THAT GETS EARLY GAME SUSPICION" designation over his fellow low-posters. Since then, I feel like he's handled himself rather well, and his pointing out that other low posters both in fact exist, and suggesting that people should mayhaps go after them now that he's energized in the thread is about what I'd do. He gets an official "INSERTNAMEHERE TOWNREAD" label. Wear it proudly, young one.

Now, next up in the READZONE!, we'll be covering the fued between Misters Golden (A.K.A. the Kiwi Killah, Is So Meta Even This A.K.A.) and Scotty (A.K.A. Jeff, the Actor Factor). Now, Imma be honest, literally every post Scotty made against Golden, I more or less agreed with. Now, Golden is someone who I've had some...difficulty reading in the past, so I could perhaps be a tad idealogically biased. Golden responded to Scotty/Epi's initial proddery with swift, harsh overkill that felt like way too damn much. Then, Golden did that thing that I'll always dislike, where he starts referring to himself in the third person, and talks about how "Civ Golden" always takes heat on Day 1, and "Scum Golden" has never even gotten a vote on Day 1. Therefore, if Golden gets attention on Day 1, according to Golden, that means that he must be civilian. But this opens up a bit of a paradox.

If Golden's a civilian, then we shouldn't vote for him Day 1. However, if Golden doesn't receive any votes on Day 1, he's incredibly more likely to be scum, and should be lynched ASAP. So, either we don't vote for Golden, and let a scummeister slip on by, or vote for Golden and mislynch a civilian.

Or, y'know, we could fucking ignore people when they explain their own metas, because it's literally meaningless. The second someone proclaims their own meta style of gameplay, it's unrepresentative of their gameplay. If you're intelligent enough to realize, oh, I do this when I'm good, and I do this when I'm bad, you're also smart enough to realize that you should, if you are bad, try doing the things that you usually do when good.

Anywho, after Golden spouts that malarkey, he claims that Scotty's case against him is so fallacious that he should be lynched, citing his ostensibly solid meta read of Scotty. Which is pretty dumb IMO, and makes me want to join Scotty in voting for Golden. The case against Scotty barely makes sense, the dude's made sense to me the whole game, so I'm willing give him an official "INSERTNAMEHERE TOWN-...wait a second, I'm being told something by my producers...uh huh...really?...Seriously?

Ahem. It appears that Scotty is unwilling to vote for Golden. Which makes no goddamn sense to me.

Shit.

Let's throw down the guantlet, why don't we. I'm going to put my vote on Golden for right now. If Scotty votes for Golden as well, I'll keep it where it is. If, by, say 10 minutes before the EOD, (wait, when the fuck is the EOD) Scotty still refuses to vote for Golden, I'll move my vote over to him.

Quin - Quin

And that's all we have time for. Hopefully, we'll be here tomorrow during Day 2, to provide you fine people with some more hot takes and fresh reads. From deep within The Syndicate, good night.
Lol @ this bullshit.

I get day one lynched regularly, so don’t go throwing ‘overreaction’ at me. I’m one of the easiest day one lynches there is.
Wait what? Since when?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:14 pm
I have to agree with Colin on this one my man. you came up after Golden hard core, like riding in on Epi's case. But you didn't place a vote there. Suspicious as hell. Looks like someone who knows Golden will flip civ. Push that wagon right along, but don't actually take part in it.
that is kind of exactly what scotty did with his teammate colin throughout easter.... but it feels different here because scotty has been justifying it as sticking to his day 1 tradition. but now it looks like he's not sticking to that anymore and moved his vote to sig who is participating, so idk man.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:21 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:09 pm Golden responded to Scotty/Epi's initial proddery with swift, harsh overkill that felt like way too damn much.
I agre with this to an extent, but moreso for his behavior toward Mac that I talked about.
Then, Golden did that thing that I'll always dislike, where he starts referring to himself in the third person, and talks about how "Civ Golden" always takes heat on Day 1, and "Scum Golden" has never even gotten a vote on Day 1. Therefore, if Golden gets attention on Day 1, according to Golden, that means that he must be civilian. But this opens up a bit of a paradox.

I love this.
I see the logic in not jettisoning strong town voices but I disagree with it and it’s not a good look for him considering he and I did basically the same thing a month ago to JJJ in Easter. Could go either way but it really does make Scotty’s views toward Golden seem less genuine if he won’t actually do anything about it while he has the chance.
Don’t love inhs meta stuff. He knows better. I accurately state my meta just about every game. People say they won’t listen every game. It’s too your detriment.

I did the same in Ancient Greece btw
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I haven’t had to shift my meta in two years because people can’t accept meta is relevant.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 217

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:08 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:59 pm Someone else should vote for me so we can have a three way between me, Golden, and Scotty. Then since Golden's a rich lawyer he can be my sugar daddy after the threesome. Of course he'll end up dying in a tragic yacht "accident" and eaten by alligators and I'll be forced into a lifetime of mourning as I collect his multi million dollar life insurance policy and live of his lawyering money, until I tragically also die in a mysterious incident caused by Scotty since even though he spent years establishing himself as a master theater master in his own theater in Nebraska he never stopped wondering what life would've been like if Golden had picked him and secretly plotted revenge against me since he believed (falsely I might add) that I somehow was responsible for Golden's tragic deathbyyatch/alligator.

And so the saga ends of Sig n Golden n Scotty and the moral of the story remains, someone vote for me to make it a tie.
You had me at "someone".
:clap:
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:17 pm
that is kind of exactly what scotty did with his teammate colin throughout easter.... but it feels different here because scotty has been justifying it as sticking to his day 1 tradition. but now it looks like he's not sticking to that anymore and moved his vote to sig who is participating, so idk man.
He asked for it
:shrug:

Also i voted for Floyd in Easter because he was a no-show. Everyone had checked in by day 0 so I went on to low posters that pinged me

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty also said zeph wasn’t a policy vote but basically directly contradicts this by saying not voting me is a policy non-vote.

Scotty is exhibiting the same behaviours as u pick and Easter.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Golden wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:19 pm
Scotty also said zeph wasn’t a policy vote but basically directly contradicts this by saying not voting me is a policy non-vote.

hmmmmmmm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:17 pm I haven’t had to shift my meta in two years because people can’t accept meta is relevant.
But when talking about civ meta, it comes across as facetious and limits your overall scheme. If you follow a civ meta you will always strive to follow a civ meta, but then when you fall off your meta at some point and get called out on it, your entire meta is smoke and mirrors.

If you tell the table you fold a 2-7 off in holdem ALWAYS but hold it for the flop every so often, you’re telling the truth only insofar as the table can see, but you’re fooling yourself.

You’re fooling yourself

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:19 pm

I do hope you are bad, my man. Because if you kill me, I will kill you in the future.

You can bet on it :grin:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Honestly scotty can pocket me without trying at all, so he could be mafia, buuuuuuuuuuut I'd still rather not lynch him. :P
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:25 pm Honestly scotty can pocket me without trying at all, so he could be mafia, buuuuuuuuuuut I'd still rather not lynch him. :P
You my pocket rocket

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:05 pm What's Choutus scum meta? He was bad in Easter right.
[mention]Choutas[/mention] [mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] [mention]Scotty[/mention] (I think)

Kyle's been kinda MIA so far, some posts but not much content.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:27 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:05 pm What's Choutus scum meta? He was bad in Easter right.
@Choutas @ColinIsCool @Scotty (I think)

Kyle's been kinda MIA so far, some posts but not much content.
I gotchu fam: link

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:17 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Shit.

Quin - Quin

Lol @ this bullshit.

Wait what? Since when?
My entire lynch career is basically ‘day 1 lynched as town’ or ‘end game lynched as last scum’ with very little in between. Sometimes day 2 as civ.

Feels like I bat away suspicion on day one as civ every time our, although it’s not quite that often.

Does anyone really think I’d say shit like ‘I’m going to be posting less’ right at the top if I’m bad? Anyone who thinks that would have to be mad... but this is the commencement of suspicion on me.

People shouldn’t forget I understand perception. I know that saying that will get people levelling crap at me. I know defending zeph will have people coming at me. But I do it anyway. Why?

Because I got no teammates relying on my survival and so I can take suspicion just fine. And because taking that suspicion catches the bullshitters who just want to get a strong town hunter off the board early.

In that sense your unwillingness to vote me is a point in your favour. Inh, professing he cant read me while making a giant case on me, perhaps falls into that category far worse. Especially with his blackmailing of you mixed in.
lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 34

Post by lapluie »

Tell me about lap, nut
That’s would great if I actually had a teammate
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: insertnamehere] aubergine

Just convinced myself that his vote for me looks more insincere than Scotty’s suspicion of me.

But Scotty/Quin could still be teamies.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Tell me about lap, nut
byeeeeeeee blocked
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:31 pm [VOTE: insertnamehere] aubergine

Just convinced myself that his vote for me looks more insincere than Scotty’s suspicion of me.

You know what’s funny?
That giant case reminds me of the cases he leveled against sig and Wilgy in GOC and he was baddie baddie bad

lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:03 pm Still don’t know when day ends

Does it end?

What is time?

Time why you punish me
Like a wave crashing into the shore
You wash away my dreams
A haiku before death
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

lapluie wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Tell me about lap, nut
byeeeeeeee blocked
Dude I’ve been calling you as he and him and dude since I’ve been playing with you and no one corrected me :noble:

So you’re a woman dude?

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

hmmmmm
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Everyone else ruined my fun, so Scotty and TH can get off me now. :pout:
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lol I just might do something weird

[VOTE: insertnamehere] aubergine

lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 pm
lapluie wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Tell me about lap, nut
byeeeeeeee blocked
Dude I’ve been calling you as he and him and dude since I’ve been playing with you and no one corrected me :noble:

So you’re a woman dude?
Yeah dude. it's the nature of life to be blessed as a woman. It says so on my profile.
But lol ya I saw you do it a lot, I laughed
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't think INH is right on Golden, but i'm not a fan of Golden's NO U.

INH gave a massive meaty post, so I'd rather not lynch him atm.

What does everyone think of Epi? His push on Zeph seemed very meh and I wasn't a fan of Choutus jumping on.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Yeah choutus didn't even give a reasoning for his vote, not a fan of it.

not.a.fan.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:37 pm I don't think INH is right on Golden, but i'm not a fan of Golden's NO U.

What does everyone think of Epi? His push on Zeph seemed very meh and I wasn't a fan of Choutus jumping on.
He’s buddying me. It’s fine. We’re buddies

As for INH- yes it had a lot of substance but it was more of a bean burger than a beef burger, ya dig?

lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Just saw inh post about his essay

Ok.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

lol sig what are the odds choutas is bad again and we lynch him on D1 again?

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

nutella you are one of two things right now. Either scum or someone who is letting their opinion of me be colored by what happened in the genius. Either way, i don't give a shit if you agree with my assessment or not or what you think about my posts.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by insertnamehere »

Golden wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:31 pm [VOTE: insertnamehere] aubergine

Dumb. Dumb, I say. This post is officially dumb.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:39 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:37 pm I don't think INH is right on Golden, but i'm not a fan of Golden's NO U.

He’s buddying me. It’s fine. We’re buddies

As for INH- yes it had a lot of substance but it was more of a bean burger than a beef burger, ya dig?
This post is also officially dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. What is this, a beloved Disney film about an elephant with a feather? Because y'all are acting like a bunch of Dumbos.

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 96

Post by speedchuck »

Day ends in 4 hours and 50 minutes
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Current Reads:

Slight town:
Golden
INH
lap
Mac
Colin

Undecided:
sig
Quin
luna
Kyle
choutas
sig
TH
Epi

slight bad:
Zeph
Scotty
nutella

Linki [mention]Golden[/mention] Don't get caught up in a no u. I think INH is a civ. He's reading your meta talk as a baddie trying to mislead, which is not how I read it.

I'm not sure if I feel Scotty and Zeph both bad. Unless it was distancing. It's easy to place a distance vote on Day 1. Especially if you know your vote isn't staying put.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I can list 88 reasons why you shouldn’t kill me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

People I could easily switch to:
-choutas
-zeph

I like daisy’s jib.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Tell me what your thoughts are on choutas. I have no thoughts developed there yet.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

That was supposed to be [mention]Scotty[/mention]
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

Golden, you can say “this is my town meta” all you want, but it doesn’t mean much and to my eyes you are acting differently than in previous games where I played you and you were town. I don’t recall you being a D1 lynch in either AG or U-Pick, I don’t recall you reacting to suspicions so severely and I don’t recall you labeling half the game with scumreads right out the gate.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

As far as Choutas’s meta goes I don’t know. If you read Easter his lynch basically materialized out of nowhere and he had like 3 posts. I see the obvious comparison between this game and that.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:17 pm Golden, you can say “this is my town meta” all you want, but it doesn’t mean much and to my eyes you are acting differently than in previous games where I played you and you were town. I don’t recall you being a D1 lynch in either AG or U-Pick, I don’t recall you reacting to suspicions so severely and I don’t recall you labeling half the game with scumreads right out the gate.
Seriously, Golden hard core did a no u in U-Pick. How do you not recall that? he and dunya got heated in Day 1. Golden reacts when he feels railroaded as a civ by bs accusations and that's what I think I'm seeing here too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:22 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:17 pm Golden, you can say “this is my town meta” all you want, but it doesn’t mean much and to my eyes you are acting differently than in previous games where I played you and you were town. I don’t recall you being a D1 lynch in either AG or U-Pick, I don’t recall you reacting to suspicions so severely and I don’t recall you labeling half the game with scumreads right out the gate.
Seriously, Golden hard core did a no u in U-Pick. How do you not recall that? he and dunya got heated in Day 1. Golden reacts when he feels railroaded as a civ by bs accusations and that's what I think I'm seeing here too.
Hmm, yeah, that did happen but the conversation here feels very different. I don’t recall him using the argument “but this is what I actually do as scum” but maybe I lost track. Point Golden — I think my other ones stand.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't disagree that any defense using meta is silly. if you know your meta well enough to use it as a defense, then you know it well enough to fake it. The only meta that can be considered is one the player is not aware of. So I don't take into account his meta defense. I do however take into account his behavior, which reads frustrated civ to me. I could totally be wrong, lol, I always have a fear Golden can fool me and I will be too sure of myself.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

For example, Golden has offered relatively strong scum reads or accusations of fake behavior against these users: Quin, Epignosis, Scotty, insertnamehere

Scotty has done the same, or voiced his favor for a lynch, for Zephyrus, Golden, Spacedaisy, Choutas, and a few maybe-serious-maybe-not votes for sig and insertnamehere.

Is it just me, or does wildly vacillating between all these people seem kinda weird (particularly for Scotty)?

Return to “Previous Jobs”