80%

Total votes: 10
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 3

Post by FZ. »

Sorry to see you go Mata.

I see Bullz is not dead. I just want to make sure I get how it works here. If the story tells us there was an attempt on his life, does that mean that we can rule out a blocker blocking the killer, right? Because I assume we wouldn't even hear about it. Or am I wrong?
How likely is it that he was saved? Was he that obvious of a civ that someone would save him out of everyone?

If we go just by roles and assume he escaped death on his own, there are 3 roles who can do that, two of them are civs', one is the orange team.
This should make us trust him more, not less. Why are you talking about voting for him? Unless I am wrong about the block.

Why hasn't Triple H killed anyone yet? He could either be an inactive player or someone who misses the nights all the time. Do we have any players that haven't posted yet or did very little? He could have been blocked, but since I think I read that you can't target the same person on two consecutive nights, it can't be that the RB blocked him, unless it's either one civ blocker and one baddie blocker. The probability of that is really low. Maybe he chose to not kill one night and was blocked the other.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 2

Post by FZ. »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm starting to feel much better about Ksite and how often we lynch townies, :p It's not any better here.

K4J was very sure about his vote for Summer. Why was no one trying to get to to the bottom of that? For all we know, he could be dead next night, even if Summer isn't scum (with someone wanting to frame her), so we might get nothing from him. I know it's easy to say it now, since I wasn't here to do it myself, but I'd expect people to try and understand a little what he was saying.

I didn't like the way SVS talked about Mongoose and the fiasco with the two games. It was pretty obvious that the whole things was a mistake and it seemed like she was using it as an excuse to suspect her.
Mister Rearranger wrote:Mata, Dex, Devi, Epi, Russ. In that order.
S~V~S wrote:Sorry Mongoose. People do tend to misunderstand your game :(

Of all the votes yesterday, both for and against mongoose, the one who tweaked me the most was Devin; he sounded like he was absolutely fawning on Epi, then he voted before Epi did? There have been a lot of things going on in this thread, and maybe we can sort them out a bit better. I am looking forward to K4J being able to speak again.
Sorry Mongoose :rip: I have learned my lesson about trusting Epignosis: DON'T DO IT!!! :wall:

Kill me first.
This sounds scummy. You're putting the responsibility on Epig. Do you now think he's a baddie or was he just wrong? Either way, I don't like how you made it about him instead of you.
How selfish of me. Should I have taken the blame for my own actions and then asked everyone to kill Epi? Did I do it wrong? Is that not the correct way to play? Do you request NKs and lynches differently on ksite?
I do it this way: I mistrusted Epi's giant case on Mongoose. So kill me.
Wow, a sarcastic reply. They are so rare on this site, it's getting hard to recognize them.

What I don't expect a civ to do is ask to be killed if he was just a part of another civ's kill. How would that help?
And with all the sarcasm, I didn't see your reply to whether you now think he's a baddie who outsmarted you into trusting him, or you think he was as misguided as you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

Rip mata, it's always fun playing you x.

So bulls not dead, interesting but good your still in the game :)
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

FZ. wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm starting to feel much better about Ksite and how often we lynch townies, :p It's not any better here.

K4J was very sure about his vote for Summer. Why was no one trying to get to to the bottom of that? For all we know, he could be dead next night, even if Summer isn't scum (with someone wanting to frame her), so we might get nothing from him. I know it's easy to say it now, since I wasn't here to do it myself, but I'd expect people to try and understand a little what he was saying.

I didn't like the way SVS talked about Mongoose and the fiasco with the two games. It was pretty obvious that the whole things was a mistake and it seemed like she was using it as an excuse to suspect her.
Mister Rearranger wrote:Mata, Dex, Devi, Epi, Russ. In that order.
S~V~S wrote:Sorry Mongoose. People do tend to misunderstand your game :(

Of all the votes yesterday, both for and against mongoose, the one who tweaked me the most was Devin; he sounded like he was absolutely fawning on Epi, then he voted before Epi did? There have been a lot of things going on in this thread, and maybe we can sort them out a bit better. I am looking forward to K4J being able to speak again.
Sorry Mongoose :rip: I have learned my lesson about trusting Epignosis: DON'T DO IT!!! :wall:

Kill me first.
This sounds scummy. You're putting the responsibility on Epig. Do you now think he's a baddie or was he just wrong? Either way, I don't like how you made it about him instead of you.
How selfish of me. Should I have taken the blame for my own actions and then asked everyone to kill Epi? Did I do it wrong? Is that not the correct way to play? Do you request NKs and lynches differently on ksite?
I do it this way: I mistrusted Epi's giant case on Mongoose. So kill me.
Wow, a sarcastic reply. They are so rare on this site, it's getting hard to recognize them.

What I don't expect a civ to do is ask to be killed if he was just a part of another civ's kill. How would that help?
And with all the sarcasm, I didn't see your reply to whether you now think he's a baddie who outsmarted you into trusting him, or you think he was as misguided as you.
i agree. Interesting exchange here.. :ponder:
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

Thanks, whoever protected me/blocked Hogan. I'd have been really sad to die on night 2! Hulk: Try in future not to suck as much as the real Hulk Hogan does :p I guess you're probably one of the players who've latched on to Epi's thoughts about me. Also, sorry to see you go Mata. It's always good to have you around.
FZ. wrote: I see Bullz is not dead. I just want to make sure I get how it works here. If the story tells us there was an attempt on his life, does that mean that we can rule out a blocker blocking the killer, right? Because I assume we wouldn't even hear about it. Or am I wrong?
How likely is it that he was saved? Was he that obvious of a civ that someone would save him out of everyone?
When I hosted I wrote all kill attempts in the night post regardless of why they failed (and most of them did). I think that's generally how it works, we see the choice the baddies made and we see if anyone else's choices affected it. My role is not why I survived, something else must have caused that but I'm at a loss as to what. Maybe someone with a protect knows my civ game, or maybe a blocker doesn't trust Hulk Hogan.

Today I intend to have a look at the Mongoose bandwagon, I don't think all of them are bad but a few probably are. Epi in particular I've given up trying to have a direct conversation with after the other night, but I really don't trust him. Devin's asking for a lynch reminds me of Homestar when he did the exact same thing. He was a civ there and I really don't see a baddie asking to get lynched and being serious about it. It'd piss off all their teammates IMO.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

[quote="Mongoose"][quote="Epignosis"]
5. My last stage role was my favorite: Vinnie from the same play.[/quote]

Mine was either Ado Annie in Oklahoma! or Lady Macbeth in The Scottish Play. Woot.[/quote]

Mine was as Policeman 2 in Jabberwocke. I got shot by a crazy old man, played by my crazy friend, and subsequently shouted "momma always said I shoulda been a mailman!" and broke a sofa.

Also, no multiquoting because I'm playing from my phone, but my favorite type of robot would be a grass-cutting one, because I hate doing that myself. I presume hypothetical future robots are ok. If not, I like ones with silly Austrian accents. Thanks for asking! What's yours?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

FZ, Some hosts show blocks as saves, and some do not show them at all, and a few hosts do it like ksite, just posting for flavor. I show blocks/saves as failed kill attempts when i host, and Faraday and i come from the same hood, Mafia wise. So I would guess he does show blocks. If he did not, that would make it too obvious that someone survived for role related reasons, which would make it too easy to pin down roles. While we do show roles here, and to some extend show their effect on the game, we also tend to be very vague as to which possibility out of several is the one that actually happened.

So Bullz could have survived due to role related reasons, or due to outside actions, like protections or blocks. Since no third party is present, I don't much see it as a save, but that does not mean it is not.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also Bye Mata :(

I will reread you today to see who you you may have made uncomfortable this time~
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I still have batches of posts I have not read but annie is letting me borrow her iPad!!!! Which still sucks for mafia but it is way better than a phone which I can't seem to use to read posts without getting a headache.

I will still post a more proper post after rereading up on everything late tonight after I get home, but I wanted to voice a few thoughts I have had reading the batches of posts I have seen

Wow Rip mata.. Weird, I definitely was looking her way today. Why would baddies kill her???

Glad to see k4j talking again

My top suspect for today before reread and catchup is SVS. I feel she has been very manufactured this game - that post I read when she addressed her and Epig just sounded like her trying too hard. Also I do think she used the mongoose case too much, it is so not civvie SVS that I remember seeing.

Devin has a lot going on in his life right now so he seems extra worked up. I think his behavior has been suspec but his responses have been genuine, so idk there. Don't think he is bad right now though I thought so during the day period that he might be.

Others who latched onto mongoose and have not contributed much of their own like bass also deserve looking at. I would have said mata too but sheis dead now lol.

I think I can trust Epig actually, even if I don't agree with most of what he says, and I also think I trust MR because he has seemed most civ t me too

Not sure how I feel about Bullz surviving but maybe glad???

That's what I have for now but will try to contribute more when I can tonight :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh also about triple h and Bullz surviving..? Bullz cold have survived for several reasons so not sure it makes him civ or bad right now

DF do you write blocks as saves in the nights post?????

As to triple h not killing... It seems we may have an inactive killer. Or someone with really, really bad luck. Anyone else notice though how wrathofgod hasn't shown p at all?? Something to keep in mind if triple h fails again tonight.

Wow my posts suck on this thing
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So you are falling back on tone? How lame, lol. You and Dom both, actually. K4J has a reason at least, although i have explained the reasoning behind my suspicion of Mongoose umpteen times. Perhaps she does not like conflict and that was why she kept trying to change the subject when i was trying to pin something down in her responses.

I have said it several times, and my story is not going to change since it is the truth.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

All failed kill attempts will be written the same way.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I accidentally left FWvidChick, who was replaced by Hedgeowl, on the poll. Nobody vote Hedge/FW today. :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

So I decided to procrastinate by looking at the people who voted Mongoose and the first thing I notice is that about half of her voters had 10 posts or less: Lizzy (10), Russ (9), Elo (4), Dex (5), DP (7). Just caught my eye because it seems like some of them could just be trying to fly low and throw votes onto an easy target, knowing she was probably going to be lynched no matter what.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Hedgeowl »

DFaraday wrote:I accidentally left FWvidChick, who was replaced by Hedgeowl, on the poll. Nobody vote Hedge/FW today. :)
:srsnod:

Hello, hello. you have quite the busy game going here it seems. So, I have a lot of catching up to do and it's the holidays. Who would like to give me a summary while I spend the next few days reading 30 pages? :consoling:

Also, I am sad that I will no longer be able to play this game with our local friendly neighborhood Mongoose. :sigh: :Mongoose:

Mostly, I will be grocery shopping and wrapping presents today! :overreact:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:So I decided to procrastinate by looking at the people who voted Mongoose and the first thing I notice is that about half of her voters had 10 posts or less: Lizzy (10), Russ (9), Elo (4), Dex (5), DP (7). Just caught my eye because it seems like some of them could just be trying to fly low and throw votes onto an easy target, knowing she was probably going to be lynched no matter what.
I was wondering how long I was playing Mafia, and I looked up my first game at LP, Martian Mafia. Out of this whole big 30 player list, and that whole big 30 player list, only you, me & Turnip head played all three. Lots of people come and gone, eh? I got killed like Night One I think, lol.

Of that list, I know from talking to him about the game he is submitting to the poll that Russti has been traveling, and Lizzy is often quiet. Dex & DP interest me. If they are not caught up with the thread, they will unashamedly vote a tangent, or DP will even randomize past Day One, but I don't think of them as being baddie bandwagon jumpers. Dex though has been uber quiet in most games recently, so "?" there. Didn't Elo also randomize Mongoose on Day One?

Out of those, the one that most intrigues me is DP, not because of post #, he always low posts, but becasue he really is not a bandwagon jumper, IMO. Where in the order did he vote? Before or after Mongoose was a sure thing?

Also, do YOU know how you survived?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:So I decided to procrastinate by looking at the people who voted Mongoose and the first thing I notice is that about half of her voters had 10 posts or less: Lizzy (10), Russ (9), Elo (4), Dex (5), DP (7). Just caught my eye because it seems like some of them could just be trying to fly low and throw votes onto an easy target, knowing she was probably going to be lynched no matter what.
I was wondering how long I was playing Mafia, and I looked up my first game at LP, Martian Mafia. Out of this whole big 30 player list, and that whole big 30 player list, only you, me & Turnip head played all three. Lots of people come and gone, eh? I got killed like Night One I think, lol.

Of that list, I know from talking to him about the game he is submitting to the poll that Russti has been traveling, and Lizzy is often quiet. Dex & DP interest me. If they are not caught up with the thread, they will unashamedly vote a tangent, or DP will even randomize past Day One, but I don't think of them as being baddie bandwagon jumpers. Dex though has been uber quiet in most games recently, so "?" there. Didn't Elo also randomize Mongoose on Day One?

Out of those, the one that most intrigues me is DP, not because of post #, he always low posts, but becasue he really is not a bandwagon jumper, IMO. Where in the order did he vote? Before or after Mongoose was a sure thing?

Also, do YOU know how you survived?
Haha, man I sucked at that game. It's why I call Beatles my first :p That was your first go as well? I thought you'd been around far longer than that.

DP was actually the very last (11th) to vote for Mongoose, and the 27th overall voter. Mongoose was doomed long before he showed up. I know most of those names belong to busy or generally quiet people but I thought it was interesting that so many such people voted the same way.

As I've said, I have no idea why I survived.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

Jeez.
You people and your statistics!
Have we forgot about scum-hunting and only decided to play this game mathematically?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I accidentally left FWvidChick, who was replaced by Hedgeowl, on the poll. Nobody vote Hedge/FW today. :)
:srsnod:

Hello, hello. you have quite the busy game going here it seems. So, I have a lot of catching up to do and it's the holidays. Who would like to give me a summary while I spend the next few days reading 30 pages? :consoling:

Also, I am sad that I will no longer be able to play this game with our local friendly neighborhood Mongoose. :sigh: :Mongoose:

Mostly, I will be grocery shopping and wrapping presents today! :overreact:
Hi Hedgie. :)
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

kneel4justice wrote:Jeez.
Have we forgot about scum-hunting and only decided to play this game mathematically?
at least mathematics don't lie. :)
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:Also, I am sad that I will no longer be able to play this game with our local friendly neighborhood Mongoose. :sigh: :Mongoose:
Aww thanks! Yeah, typical timing!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Believe me, I'm the last person to defend maths, but looking at times of votes and stuff can be pretty helpful in catching baddies trying to fly low and avoid attention. Do they not do that on Ksite?
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

If the baddies have any sort of self awareness they'd know to post and vote as if they were civs, combined with various clashing philosophies from civs and baddies alike, looking at vote records is practically meaningless. The best baddies are also the best civs.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Bullzeye wrote:
Believe me, I'm the last person to defend maths, but looking at times of votes and stuff can be pretty helpful in catching baddies trying to fly low and avoid attention. Do they not do that on Ksite?
Oh, we do. We even have one player who takes people lists and compiles them and figures out the percentage of people that suspect each player!
But I am more so referring to the probability of being scum over voting records.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Lizzy »

I might have to vote for you next k

Why, you ask?
1. I did the same thing last time I was a baddie;
2. We have pretty similar baddie playing styles k.
3. Because I can. :mafia:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Lizzy wrote:

Why, you ask?
1. You did what last time you were a baddie? I'm pretty sure the only time we've both played together and you were bad is in Thomas, where I was bad as well.
2. I dunno if we do, but you're not seeing my baddie style right now.
3. You're mean :(

k?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Lizzy »

Bullzeye wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Why, you ask?
1. You did what last time you were a baddie? I'm pretty sure the only time we've both played together and you were bad is in Thomas, where I was bad as well.
2. I dunno if we do, but you're not seeing my baddie style right now.
3. You're mean :(

k?
1. ture
2. ture
3. ture

butt

I'll still probably vote for you though k :hugs:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace Matahari, and welcome Hedgeowl! Very weird that the baddies took out Mata, I was definitely going to be looking her way today.

I don't find myself suspicious of Epi or SVS at the moment. I think that might be civvie on civvie. Is it weird that Devin is asking to be lynched? Does he normally do that?

Vompatti has voted for himself (herself?) twice. A Person has done the same thing.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace Matahari, and welcome Hedgeowl! Very weird that the baddies took out Mata, I was definitely going to be looking her way today.

I don't find myself suspicious of Epi or SVS at the moment. I think that might be civvie on civvie. Is it weird that Devin is asking to be lynched? Does he normally do that?

Vompatti has voted for himself (herself?) twice. A Person has done the same thing.
voopvoop is a he k :)
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

kk
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:
Wow, what a stat! I believe I died on Night 1 of that game too lol. My first game was The Office mafia on LP, almost 4 years ago. I think of this player list, only Daisy and I were in that one :O
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Turnip Head wrote:Is it weird that Devin is asking to be lynched?
Not if he has a role that will survive it. :ponder:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Is it weird that Devin is asking to be lynched?
Not if he has a role that will survive it. :ponder:
Pretty sure he's asked to die before, and he was a civ. Not sure what that means for this game though.

I'm gonna start reading through the people who voted Mongoose now, probably will begin with the ones who've not posted much because I'm a lazy person. Will bring up anything odd that I find.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 2

Ok, now I see what I missed when I was playing catch-up before:
Summer wrote: I'm probably going to get the same response, but why do you automatically assume she will be eying your vote for K4J? All she did was ask a simple question that would have a simple answer. You seem pretty quick to be defensive about the vote which leads me to believe that your vote may not be a civ voting for a baddie, but a baddie voting for a civ.
You asked why I'd assume she's eying me...
Loulou26 wrote: Okay so reading back, I can see what you're saying here. He was the one to start all this and he did sort of put words in her mouth in a very clever way. So I'm keeping my eye on him now.
^This is pretty much what I'd call eying me, especially because she uses the words, "I'm keeping my eye on him now". :shrug:

I'm somewhat confused as to why Loulou agreed with you so quickly as well. It's not a good thing when it appears that I know what someone meant better than they do. :p (but also, :eye: )

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Here is my opinion on about half the Mongoose voters (she had 11, I'm not going to go through Mata's posts since she's dead). Bear in mind I'm looking at this from the opinion that the case on Mongoose wasn't brilliant, though admittedly I found her suspicious for a little while. I also think the whole crosspost thing was blown out of proportion to make her look bad by some people.

So, going through the Mongoose bandwagon we get Lizzy first (since she was first to vote). She threw down her Mongoose vote after not much discussion of her but also seems kinda busy and is being characteristically quiet. Not sure what to make of her but her responses to me after saying she'd vote for me are basically the same things as Epi's.

Russtifinko was second to vote for her, another very busy player with commitments keeping him out. Claimed he'll be back in full force today. He didn't really mention Mongoose before he cast his vote, and implied that he was doing it at least partially because of Epig's thoughts:
Russtifinko wrote:Just popping in to vote. I'll be really sad if Epi has fooled/misled ne again, but there's no denying mongoose is acting weird. I don't think the cross-posting makes her bad, but general tone has made me a bit nervous
Elo was the fourth voter and has posted four times all game. She's clearly busy but has had time to say far more in Shawshank. Maybe she's just prioritising her husband's game or maybe she's trying to fly low. I dunno. A few people thought her day 1 vote for Mongoose was weird because she claimed to randomise a vote which ended up landed on 'the most talked about person in the thread'. Her last post was voting for Mongoose, in which she said she was doing it because of Epi's flawless judgement.

Dex was late showing up and voted 7th. Looking at his posts he hasn't seemed to really add very much, just agreeing with others. He also hasn't seemed his usual zany self in this game.

The last of the low posting bandwagon voters (and the last on the bandwagon anyway) was DP. He gave no reason for his vote and it was in fact the second time he ever even mentioned her name. By the time he voted it was pointless to vote for anyone else, she had 10 votes already and was guaranteed to die. I kinda feel like he threw his vote onto the bandwagon hoping to hide among the crowd and not have to put himself out there too much with a vote for anyone else.

Kinda hard to form opinions on them because they've made about 40 posts between the 5 of them. If I was suspicious of any of these it'd be DP but I also kinda question Elo's position. Russ is busy and Lizzy is Lizzy, I'm curious of Dex but haven't really formed an opinion yet.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Bullzeye wrote:
Russtifinko was second to vote for her, another very busy player with commitments keeping him out. Claimed he'll be back in full force today. He didn't really mention Mongoose before he cast his vote, and implied that he was doing it at least partially because of Epig's thoughts:
Russtifinko wrote:Just popping in to vote. I'll be really sad if Epi has fooled/misled ne again, but there's no denying mongoose is acting weird. I don't think the cross-posting makes her bad, but general tone has made me a bit nervous
I find this a very fair analysis of my play so far. Obviously my promise of being back in full force today did not happen; I'm sorry for that. Hopefully tomorrow (but more likely Tuesday) I'll be bale to put some thoughts together in thread, but I'm tired now. My trip to Rome was very very nice but also exhausting. I do think there is a lot to go on, though. I'm still having trouble deciding whether I'm seeing good Epi or not. I vaguely remember being suspcious of A Person and then forgetting about it; I unjustly contribute to his lynches a fair bit, but I want to look back at him. Besides him, though, I personally think that some more vocal debates have a better chance of leading us to baddies immediately than quiet players do. If others agree that would obviously work out well for me, since I've been quiet this game, so take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, talk to you all tomorrow! I almost voted just now thinking it was time, but lo! We still have a day. Which is good because I'd like to do a lot more thinking about it before I decide.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Russtifinko wrote:Besides [A Person], though, I personally think that some more vocal debates have a better chance of leading us to baddies immediately than quiet players do. If others agree that would obviously work out well for me, since I've been quiet this game, so take it with a grain of salt.
Interesting. Why do you think this?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DFaraday: Were there any missing PM's from Night 2?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Elohcin »

I am in FL and have limited access to a computer. I will catch up tomorrow and vote.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Well the numbers never lie. And if you can combine that with sound evidence, it's hard to ignore.

Granted, it's still a bit early to be going off of just that. But numbers and statistics do have their place in this game. If I didn't know better, I would think you were trying to talk us out of that train of thought. :ponder:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That's great BWT but... aren't you dead, bro? :p
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I was just about to say, how did BwIT resurect (means bring back to life)?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey everyone! I just got home but I am incredibly exhausted. My proper catch up will have to wait because I am going to bed (have to get up early for work), so I will be back at lunchtime and then tomorrow evening.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Spacedaisy »

Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Wow, what a stat! I believe I died on Night 1 of that game too lol. My first game was The Office mafia on LP, almost 4 years ago. I think of this player list, only Daisy and I were in that one :O
Lol. That was my first game too TH! Now compare your number of wins to mine and it quickly becomes apparent which one of us is better at this game and it sure isn't me. I thought I was in Martian Mafia too, but died early. Maybe I am mixing up my games though. I thought I was the Sheriff role. Was that a Scocub game?

On topic, I second MP's thoughts. We just got back from Detroit so I am too tired to properly give thoughts, but I will try to do so tomorrow evening.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Lol. That was my first game too TH! Now compare your number of wins to mine and it quickly becomes apparent which one of us is better at this game and it sure isn't me. I thought I was in Martian Mafia too, but died early. Maybe I am mixing up my games though. I thought I was the Sheriff role. Was that a Scocub game?

On topic, I second MP's thoughts. We just got back from Detroit so I am too tired to properly give thoughts, but I will try to do so tomorrow evening.
I think you were in it, sorry I missed you I had forgotten you were playing this one.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:So you are falling back on tone? How lame, lol. You and Dom both, actually. K4J has a reason at least, although i have explained the reasoning behind my suspicion of Mongoose umpteen times. Perhaps she does not like conflict and that was why she kept trying to change the subject when i was trying to pin something down in her responses.

I have said it several times, and my story is not going to change since it is the truth.
Explain to me how my suspicion against you is purely tone. :)
Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace Matahari, and welcome Hedgeowl! Very weird that the baddies took out Mata, I was definitely going to be looking her way today.

Do you think Epi and SVS suspect each other?
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
My first game was Heroes Mafia on LP. Totally horrible baddie game.... *takes notes*.... lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Well the numbers never lie. And if you can combine that with sound evidence, it's hard to ignore.

Granted, it's still a bit early to be going off of just that. But numbers and statistics do have their place in this game. If I didn't know better, I would think you were trying to talk us out of that train of thought. :ponder:
I don't understand, what are you doing here???
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote: My first game was Heroes Mafia on LP. Totally horrible baddie game.... *takes notes*.... lol

Two complete newbies on the same team. No wonder we lost. :p

And yeah, BWT is dead, so...

Also, I'm looking for at least two replacements. If you happen to know anyone who needs a game to play, send them here!

Also also, yes, there were missing PMs.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Epignosis wrote:But for those of you who prefer I "act like a civ" (whatever that means), I'll show that Dom is speaking from somewhere other than his mouth (or fingertips). Observe:

1. "Epig is probably bad."

Again, the use of the term "probably" is unwarranted.

2. "He has backpedaled on his Mongoose suspicion so hard."

Would anyone like to confirm this? I'm pretty sure I stuck by my Mongoose suspicion. By, you know, actually voting for her. After I had considered several angles for quite some time, asking for clarification, and listening to what others had to say.

3. "He dropped his K4J suspicion."

Dropped it? Show me where. I challenge you.

4. "Civvie epig doesn't do this."

Dom has hosted me once. I was Night killed first. I'm not sure what makes him an authority on my "civvie" game, a claim that is even more astonishing...since I don't have a "civvie" game.

5. "He is throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. His pasta isn't ready yet, I see, though, because you are peeling everything off for him."

If you throw pasta to the wall and it sticks, then you have probably...

Sorry, I already told you this. Good luck with your linguine, Felix.
I just want to point out that this whole kerfluffle over "probably" is really pingy to me. Yeah, if we were to be operating completely at random, it's more statistically likely for a given player to be civ than to be bad. But we've had a couple days and nights of intel, and people are no longer operating at random. The evidence should trump the statistics, and it seems dismissive to discount someone's opinion based on unweighted stats.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm REALLY sorry about that. For some reason, I thought I was posting in my speed game, and didn't realize that I made that post in the wrong thread until just now. Please forgive me everyone!

*Goes back into his tiny corner sipping on zombie wine* :wine:

Return to “Previous Jobs”