Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia [THE END]

Moderator: Community Team

Season 2?

Courage 2024: Naugthy Mafia Edition (Yes)
100%
Not getting out of this chair (No)
No votes
Blablabla when's Outpost starting (Pass)
No votes

Total votes: 10
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: [Day 3] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by juliets »

:sigh: I really wanted to play this game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 81
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

And lol the title for today! A discord joke!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 161

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:17 pm Plus I like the flair for drama and I've never been wrong in a legacy post before ;)

Rip Juliet I think a reread of her is in order. Since she was under suspicion by alot of people.
show of hands who thinks this post smells icky *raises hand*
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 329

Post by ColinIsCool »

I think all of sig’s posts are icky, in every game, ever. :p
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t know why the newsman has such a big crush on me.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Golden »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:35 pm I think all of sig’s posts are icky, in every game, ever. :p
This is sig's curse. Sorting out the bad from the good is a hard task.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 240

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:34 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:17 pm Plus I like the flair for drama and I've never been wrong in a legacy post before ;)

Rip Juliet I think a reread of her is in order. Since she was under suspicion by alot of people.
show of hands who thinks this post smells icky *raises hand*
Your icky. :pout:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also which part was Icky? Wanna go into detail a bit? It seems like your trying to set up my lynch nutella. :ponder:
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:38 pm Also which part was Icky? Wanna go into detail a bit? It seems like your trying to set up my lynch nutella. :ponder:
Mostly the juliets part. I don't follow. Are you trying to look for reasons she might have been killed/suss out who might have killed her? The way you phrased it was just weird to me. What is your point about people suspecting her?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:46 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:38 pm Also which part was Icky? Wanna go into detail a bit? It seems like your trying to set up my lynch nutella. :ponder:
Mostly the juliets part. I don't follow. Are you trying to look for reasons she might have been killed/suss out who might have killed her? The way you phrased it was just weird to me. What is your point about people suspecting her?
Yeah, so unless she was onto something why would mafia kill her? I was figuring she'd be one of the leading wagons today even if she didn't get lynched. Why not go for someone who's generally being seen as town? I'm pretty sure a fair amount of the player list had her as a gut meh read at the time of her death.
She unfortunately didn't have many reads out there before dying and was mainly on the defensive, but there were a few interesting nuggets from my ISO skim.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:46 pm
Yeah, so unless she was onto something why would mafia kill her? I was figuring she'd be one of the leading wagons today even if she didn't get lynched. Why not go for someone who's generally being seen as town? I'm pretty sure a fair amount of the player list had her as a gut meh read at the time of her death.
She unfortunately didn't have many reads out there before dying and was mainly on the defensive, but there were a few interesting nuggets from my ISO skim.
Okay that does make more sense thank you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

What are the nuggets you found?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:00 pm What are the nuggets you found?
Well they weren't from McDonald :noble:

D1 she called out nova for being bad and ended up voting there. saying he was quiet last baddie game. Which is true about his meta, but he's quite in every game. I don't believe this is why she was killed though.

Here though are a few posts that seem the most interesting.
juliets wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:59 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:35 pm I could get behind a lap lynch buuuuuut she’s also a perennially easy target. Her behavior isn’t aggressive so it’s not aggressively-town so it’s easier to conjure up that hey, maybe she’s hiding something.
I read through her ISO and agree with the people who dislike her second post. The rest of her posts don't contribute much - if anything - to scum hunting. I don't know her as well as Colin but what I do know of her I would almost call her shy so her lack of aggressiveness fits what I think of as her personality. I saw someone - nutella I think? - say she was more confident in Easter but evidently she had an info role there so easier to be confident. Nevertheless, @lapluie I would like to know why you haven't done any scum hunting yet? It's day 2 and I haven't seen you poke or prod or do anything I would consider hunting.

@Lunalee I might vote Long Con but I would like to see him respond to my post and your post before I decide.

She originally voted for Lap day 1, but ended up switching this was day 2 meaning her read of Lap was still around and she was still kinda pursuing her. This is a bad look for Lap imo.

juliets wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:33 pm @speedchuck Ok Scotty. I lean civ on Scotty. He went after Colin pretty hard which shows me he is scum hunting (I saw the logic in his Colin argument I just didn't agree that it was all that duplicitous). His vote for lap (which he moved off of to go for Colin) I see as NAI as he has voted for no shows (or maybe low posters) in the last few games I've seen him in on Day 1. There's one thing I haven't seen yet that I associate with his town games but I'm comfortable giving that some time to materialize.

lots o linki
Scotty lean, NAI for scotty but worth pointing out, since scotty might be up on the block today.
One could argue here Scotty wouldn't have killed her since she was towning him or that he did to solidify the read, however with it just being a lean I don't think Scotty had anything to do with the kill. So Scotty can have 2 town points, not one and not three, but two.

juliets wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:47 pm @speedchuck oh geez, Vomps. I don't get anything out of reading through Vomps. I know he has always played like this but that doesn't help me at all - I don't have any sense of his meta, scum or town. His vote for sig intrigued me because I see sig as town but he couldn't provide a reason so that didn't help me analyze. I am completely at a loss with his recent speed vote - I don't know what he means by you are overenthusiastic. I don't see anything that causes me to lean civ and since I read you as town at the moment I have to GTH read him as light scum. What TH said about him being smarter than all of us rings in my ears so I would really like to hear his rationale for his votes.
Don't recall any other reads on Vomp so far besides a a shrug and an idk. This is the first real analysis of him and it has him as a light scum read. I could see a scum team containing Vomp to kill Juliet so she didn't pursue this. Bad look for Vomp.

juliets wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:28 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:54 pm Yeah I used to think Dom was Ramses but I was obviously wrong. So I’m probably wrong all around hunting for him.

My current scum/Ramses list is:
-Colin
-nijuu
-juliets

Nijuu is probably flying under the radar. I remember when i was bad with her in (rocky and bullwinkle?? Maybe?) a lot of her posts were fluffy excuses for her busy-ness. Granted, she IS always busy, but I found it superfluous when she was bad.

Her input to this point is 17 posts, which isn’t all encompassing suspicious, but I can’t say in my ISO that she has said anything substantial. Very much lurking
@Scotty , what is it that you see in me that makes you think I am a scum/Ramses?
I don’t have a solid reason. You’re last on my list of 3 and I might retract for now anyway because I can’t qualify it :workit:
Ok. thanks for answering.

I just read through TH and I can't find anything in his posts that I consider a contribution to the game (sorry TH). Can I ask why he is not on your list? Do you see something in him that I missed? I noticed speed had him in the bottom as well. Really I should address this to everyone who hasn't already said what they thing about TH.

Some thoughts on TH, again like lap, she doesn't outwardly call him, but we are seeing some probing and prodding going on. Meh look for TH

She also read me as town, but seeing how I'm doing the NKA no point in me talking about myself imo.

I think Scotty looks the best out of who she mentioned, but should still be watched.
TH and Lap should be eyed more closely today since they were mentioned in an unflattering light
Vomp should have his feet put to the fire, he was one of her only real scum leans and one of the few to message him. If I was mafia with Vomp i'd eliminate juliet based off of this alone since nobody else was really talking about Vomp.

Why do I think this matters? Well I already said why, Juliet was someone who was under suspicion by a part of town, she was mainly defending herself this game and giving few reads, and I highly doubt going into day 3 people would've just dropped her. So I think the kill was somehow related to one of her reads. Namely her Vomp one.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention] [mention]Marmot[/mention]
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: [DAY 1] Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 pm Long Con asks questions, but provides few answers.

Long Con, what do you DISLIKE?
early prod on LC, could be distancing
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm I have no qualms lynching Long Con. Then again, I pretty much felt like that about Dom.
ooooo i hate this post. light expression of being okay with lynching LC but the second sentence feels like a slight nudge away from it, like a subtle "hey guys let's not make the same mistake as yesterday" so not really supporting an LC lynch.
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:55 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:28 pm has LC played actively as a civ in any recent games? he was walking around hitting things with sticks in upick and incredibly active in btsc.
This is a good observation
followed by this. ugh another light agreement with lc suspicion but ultimately unproductive. this is so bad

and his vote stays on me the whole day.

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 pm Wow, that’s awesome! Gonna have to look at this one closely.
reaction to flip. :evileye:

i think colin's bad yall
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:05 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 pm Long Con asks questions, but provides few answers.

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm I have no qualms lynching Long Con. Then again, I pretty much felt like that about Dom.
ooooo i hate this post. light expression of being okay with lynching LC but the second sentence feels like a slight nudge away from it, like a subtle "hey guys let's not make the same mistake as yesterday" so not really supporting an LC lynch.
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:28 pm has LC played actively as a civ in any recent games? he was walking around hitting things with sticks in upick and incredibly active in btsc.
followed by this. ugh another light agreement with lc suspicion but ultimately unproductive. this is so bad

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 pm Wow, that’s awesome! Gonna have to look at this one closely.

i think colin's bad yall
hello hi how are you. this is just the case I've been looking to bandwagon on :mafia: Nice finds all around.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: coliniscool] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Vompatti »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't love doing this, but I'm probably not going to vote today.

I spent a good chunk of today in hospital with my dad, and tomorrow morning will be heading back. He's fine and going to be fine, but it's just not conducive to catching up to the thread and being informed. I hate that this just happened to happen right when I joined, it's one of those things. I'm absolutely certain I have some catch up time tomorrow night and I'll get my head in the game properly then.

I do like nut's case on Colin on the face of it, but my own instinct on Colin was town; I don't feel comfortable flipping on a dime without doing my own research, but if I have any time at all my first step would be reading Colin's iso to see if that holds as much as it appears on the surface.

Other interactive isos would be interesting. I think there's probably more to that than to an analysis of the juliets kill. Would a team really kill to save vomps from her eye? I'm not sure that I would - vompatti is the kind of player that is liable to be lynched more when people have no better idea than due to any particular case. It's possible, but it seems to me looking for people who were trying to save LC is the better bet.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

i think colin's bad yall
This is like, the fluffiest stuff ever. C’mon. You’re working backwards from the notion that I’m bad and making perfectly innocuous posts look “sinister” by telling peope “imagine Colin is bad here!” Nah. I ignore my teammates as much as I can get away with in a decent sized game, I would never do this sort of “distance-prod” you suggest.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Aside from nutella herself, I agree that we should look at the nutella wagon for suspects, which I understand I began. Those on Long Con’s team would have supporter me though.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 303

Post by speedchuck »

I'm not going to be around nearly as much today. I need someone to take over and supahtown for me.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Fractal »

gj on LC.

I feel like there's 2 seperate worlds we gotta analyse. The world where nutella's mafia and the one where she's town. I'm gonna look at generalities for a start.

Nutella is town: LC voters looks good (sig, speed, Scotty, INH, Golden) and d1 votes doesn't matter much since Dom/nutella would be town/town

Nutella is mafia: Where people ended d2 doesn't matter as much, but I'd guess scum would tend to bus LC over nutella since he was pretty much absent. Which would mean a slight good look for D2 nutella voters if my theory here is correct (Colin, me, Luna, TH, niju, Kyle). But that would also mean d1 was between town/scum so the people voting Nutella there would look good (me, speed, niju)

Some thoughts that are true is my head regardless of nutella's alignment:

Luna looks very good for making a case on Long Con and starting a wagon there and then ending up on nutella. Because in the world where nutella is mafia Luna hard pushes 2 of her teammates d2 which never seems like a good idea in a game with only 4 scum. And in the world where nutella is town that means Luna starts to bus Long Con but the end up voting the town between them when wagons have formed. I think IF Luna decided to bus LC she'd want the full credit for it and stay on LC until the end, and not start a wagon and then peace out of that wagon. So right now Luna is my top town in every world here.

And I think Golden looks good regardless of nutella's alignment aswell, because in the world where nutella is mafia wagons were scum/scum and Golden totally faked his EoD panic, which I don't think is the case. It looked very real. And if nutella is town he clearly had the opportunity to save LC since he hadn't given strong opinions he had to hold himself to yet and it wouldn't have looked weird if he voted nutella there. I think he looks slightly better in the world where nutella is town, but still very good if nutella is scum.

That's the things that have stuck out the most in my mind. I feel like nutella is the key to solving this game here.

TL;DR : nutella's alignment is the key to solving this imo, but Golden and especially Luna looks town regardless of nutella's alignment.

Next thing i wanna do is probably to read through Juliets ISO aswell as properly read the longer posts i skimmed over from sig/speed

sidenote: I don't feel the drive to put in a lot of time today, so I'm not gonna force myself.
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:18 am I'm not going to be around nearly as much today. I need someone to take over and supahtown for me.
yeah same
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Could it be that Juliets death was the result of a redirect?

I guess nobody can answer that, but it needs to factor into our analysis. It's possible that one of the town players just killed a scum by finding another scum and redirecting them. Or even making them self-target, if it can do that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

If nobody ends up supahtowning today, we could always kill an unreadable.

But I hope it doesn't come to that after yesterday. I have no desire to kill nutella.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Golden
Kylemii
Lunalee
nutella
speedchuck

ColinIsCool
Fractal
insertnamehere
lapluie
Marmot
nijuukyugou
Scotty
sig
Turnip Head
Vompatti

I would not lynch any of the top five picks today.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

why Kyle in particular?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Eyyyyyyy got some sweet sweet traction on Colin I see!

[VOTE: Colin] aubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:22 am Could it be that Juliets death was the result of a redirect?

I guess nobody can answer that, but it needs to factor into our analysis. It's possible that one of the town players just killed a scum by finding another scum and redirecting them. Or even making them self-target, if it can do that.
I don't think that's very likely. Also the redirect role says:
"Hangs out in space, casually swinging his racket at various objects. Redirects every Night any power a player of his choice is targeted with to a random second player."

But I don't know why Juliets would have been targeted.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I disliked this post when it happened cus the observation I made wasn't even that good and turned out to be wrong.

I only have like 2 free hours today and I will look back through Colin and others then
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Readslist where Nutella is town (mashed together from votes + personal reads):

nutella
Luna
speed

sig
Golden

INH
Colin

Scotty
Marmot

nijuukyugou
Kylemii
Turnip Head
Vompatti
lapluie

Readslist where Nutella is scum (mashed together from votes + personal reads):

Luna
speed

niju

Golden
Colin

sig
Marmot
INH

Kylemii

Turnip Head
Vompatti
lapluie
Scotty

nutella

Made this for myself partly to look at later, but also to make it more tangible what i meant with my earlier post. But now that i look at the end result, several in my bottom-ish tier didn't vote in a way that influence my read on them a lot based on nutella's alignment(T.H, lapl, Vomp). So they're probably the ones i'd prefer to lynch between today since they're in both worlds.
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

l'm actually so happy it worked out like that. I don't need nutella's alignment right now to have targets i'm fine lynching either way
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

[VOTE: lapluie] aubergine

I'm gonna start here since my earlier suspicions never really faded. But I'm fine lynching Vomp/T.H too based on how the day turns out. Cya later
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 am Golden
Kylemii
Lunalee
nutella
speedchuck

ColinIsCool
Fractal
insertnamehere
lapluie
Marmot
nijuukyugou
Scotty
sig
Turnip Head
Vompatti

I would not lynch any of the top five picks today.
Lovin' it down here at the bottom, much appreciated Chucky boi :keys:

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]nijuukyugou[/mention] how you doin'? :slick:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Fractal wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:46 am [VOTE: lapluie] aubergine

I'm gonna start here since my earlier suspicions never really faded. But I'm fine lynching Vomp/T.H too based on how the day turns out. Cya later
This seems... easy. Too easy for a gamesolver, too easy for you, Fracker. Cuz I see you, I see you out here tryna supatown. It feels, to me, like you should be pressing against your more vocal suspects, myself included.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Unless I accidentally die or take a nap I'll be able to suptown later today, for now I'm just going to be regular town and say lets have a Vomp vs Colin wagon to start the day. :p

Also tin foil scum read would be Frac.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

linki: TH is stealing my foil.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

btw hello [mention]Fractal[/mention], I don't believe we've officially met. :kadaj:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:31 am linki: TH is stealing my foil.
:workit:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

How I'm feeling about this game right now. :ninja:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also wow in case it becomes LMS who wants to be my buddy?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:35 am Also wow in case it becomes LMS who wants to be my buddy?
Should've opened the game with that, but just remembered it was a thing. :p
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:35 am Also wow in case it becomes LMS who wants to be my buddy?
Shhhh bby lemme hold u
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:36 am
Shhhh bby lemme hold u
:cloud9:
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:35 am

How I'm feeling about this game right now. :ninja:
I need that hat
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

tbqpmfh
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

i think colin's bad yall
I can see where your post is coming from, but I don't think this is a golden ticket to lynch mafialand at all. I also don't see anything wrong with the Dom/LC post. :shrug:
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 am @nijuukyugou how you doin'? :slick:
Well, I've been better. lectureship hotbrained not pursy sabulous today, but so clientship submergence.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”