Moderator: Community Team

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: [Day 5] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by Mongoose »

I'm so confused. Are we in Day 5? The subject line has jumped back and forth from Night 4 to Day 5 and back again a couple of times, but I don't see a host post (describing who got NK'd, etc.)

Aren't we still in Night 4?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
johns2jj
Posts in topic: 50

Post by johns2jj »

Mongoose wrote:I'm so confused. Are we in Day 5? The subject line has jumped back and forth from Night 4 to Day 5 and back again a couple of times, but I don't see a host post (describing who got NK'd, etc.)

Day 5 and it has been extended to 48 hrs.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 153

Post by FZ. »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I want to apologize to our host and all of you. With a combination of being in 2 other games, being incredibly busy, and starting to get sick last night (I have the flu, which is tons of fun), My participation lately has been terrible with this game. I'm trying my best to get caught up but honestly I feel incredibly lost. I'll do the best I can though.
Hope you feel better soon :)
Mongoose wrote:I'm so confused. Are we in Day 5? The subject line has jumped back and forth from Night 4 to Day 5 and back again a couple of times, but I don't see a host post (describing who got NK'd, etc.)

I actually thought day 5 was supposed to end yesterday. NIght 4 was the night of Vomp's death, wasn't it?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Epignosis »

All I neglected to do was change the thread title to Day 5. It is Day 5 and you have approximately five hours left.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Where is everyone? SVS, Ello, Boo?
Who are you all going to vote for?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Voted JJJJ before I forget. Not really buying the case on Rey yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mongoose wrote:Voted JJJJ before I forget. Not really buying the case on Rey yet.
Mongoose, knowing what llama was, why do you think he kept voting for you?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

FZ. wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Voted JJJJ before I forget. Not really buying the case on Rey yet.
Based on how llama acted I would assume mongoose was a baddie. I would vote him but as of now I have to try to keep it at least tied up
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Would Boo, if a baddie, vote for the person who voted him? Wouldn't that make everyone go "No U"?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

FZ. wrote:
That's a good question. Maybe he was afraid I would figure out who he was and latched on to something insignificant I said/did in order to paint me as a monster.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Bullzeye »

FZ. wrote:Would Boo, if a baddie, vote for the person who voted him? Wouldn't that make everyone go "No U"?
I don't really know Boo's style, I've seen him more as a host than a player and can only think of maybe one other game I've played with him. That said, a NO U tends to come in response to a well-thought out case against a person. Lizzy voted Boo because he wanted to try to lynch the SK (who is a threat to us all and we need dead). I wouldn't call Boo's vote a NO U, in fact I'm kinda thinking of following it.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [Night 4] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by Russtifinko »

FZ. wrote:
Russtifinko wrote: FZ, I wanted to ask you about this thought, but I think I figured it out. If S~V~S were Hadley, you're saying she basically wouldn't be searching for Fat Ass, right? Because then we'd know she's Hadley and lynch her. So by voting with the majority, she's minimizing the chance she's found if Fat Ass does end up being the role lynched?

It's a fairly strong point, I think, and it means Fat Ass's role is more powrful than I realized. I'll consider voting her today too.

One question: would Hadley vote with the majority all the time? That seems nearly as sure to eventually give him away as voting Fat Ass by mistake. If I were him, I'd be tempted to vote a teammate once or twice just to not be found out. Just curious what you think.
I actually meant the opposite, lol. But your reasoning sounds much better than mine. The big difference is, if Hadely is actually trying to get Fat Ass dead, he would vote where he sees other people voting so catching him would be a lot harder, but try to vote a different person each day. On the other hand, if he's trying to avoid voting for Fat Ass, he might try to vote the same person more than once, because he knows it's safe. So that would mean we look for an entirely different pattern of voting
You could be right about this. I guess it all depends what we assume Hadley is going for. Obviously he wants Fat Ass dead, but not at the risk of his own life. So if he's risk-takey, he'd vote a different person all the time, but one who was getting some votes anyway. Ideally one who wasn't going to be lynched anyway, though, as that would be pointless.

If he DIDN'T want to find Fat Ass, he'd vote the same person multiple times, vote teammates, self-vote, or vote people who would be lynched anyway to not be found.

Unfortunately, there are enough possible behaviors that I don't think finding Hadley via vote patterns will be particularly fruitful yet, at least for me. I am happy to bandy ideas about if someone else does the legwork of vote analysis, though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Russtifinko »

Mongoose wrote:
FZ. wrote:
That's a good question. Maybe he was afraid I would figure out who he was and latched on to something insignificant I said/did in order to paint me as a monster.
But why would he fear you figuring it out? If he was indy, he had no reason to believe you in particular would want him dead, right? I feel like I'm missing something here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
FZ. wrote:
But why would he fear you figuring it out? If he was indy, he had no reason to believe you in particular would want him dead, right? I feel like I'm missing something here.
I may be too, I don't totally understand his role or his alignment to be quite honest. I think if I could decidedly decide on his alignment (I keep flipping back and forth), I could probably analyze that whole situation better.

He's not grouped with the civs, but then he is indie. But he's not grouped with the other guys, either. Maybe I'm letting my law background get in the way of deciding whether he is bad or not, because I see "DA" and think "YEAH! DA! Woot!"
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Russtifinko wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
FZ. wrote:
I've been thinking about this all day. I wonder if he really believed the case against me. Does anyone else that knows him well want to take a stab at it? He seemed awfully genuine in pursuit even though it was tacitly and intrinsically flawed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Just in case I forget, I'm throwing my vote on Lizzy. Her comments about SK's really caught my eye, it seemed like she was almost trying to encourage people to leave the SK alive. I see no reason why a civ would suggest such a thing.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Elohcin »

I changed my vote to Mongoose. I will change it back to JJ if it looks like he could be lynched b/c I really think he needs to go. But, if no one else votes for him, I am keeping my vote for Mongoose.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [Polls] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Who will be lynched?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:27 pm

A Person
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

boo
Lizzy (1), johns2jj (3)
20%

Bullzeye
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

FZ.
No votes

johns2jj
Mongoose (7)
10%

Lizzy
boo (4), Bullzeye (9)
20%

Mongoose
Elohcin (10)
10%

MovingPictures07
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Russtifikno
No votes

S~V~S
FZ. (6), Russtifinko (8)
20%

John Coffey (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
Epignosis (2), Mister Rearranger (5)
20%

Total votes : 10
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Most Days Pass Quietly
I don't want you getting the impression that prison life, even here in Shawshank, is chock full of perilous adventure and news no one will ever hear about just waiting to happen. Most days pass quietly around here. For those with hope of getting out, the uneventful moments crawl by. For those of us in here for life? It's a day to be grateful that you didn't have someone insert something into your kidney.
No one has been lynched.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Work Assignments

Work passes the time. That's why most of us don't mind whatever duty we have, even if it is something we don't like or aren't good at doing. It's a hell of a lot better than pissing away your hours in a box of concrete and iron bars.

Every so often, the management makes changes to the work detail rosters. They say it's to keep us broad and help us learn a variety of trades and skills. I say it's because it keeps us on our toes and never lets us get good at anything. By the time you figure out how to run the wood shop, they stick you in the laundry, and by the time you're running like clockwork with the sheets and uniforms, they give you a mop.

But it's that time again. What work detail did you get?

It is now Night 5. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: [Night 5] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by Elohcin »

I picked laundry. With five in the house, laundry is something I do quite often :)
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I picked Tarring the Roof because I love the Tennessee Williams scribed classic, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof starring the effervescent Liz Taylor and the late great Paul Newman.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

And I worked on the roof during Habitat for Humanity a bunch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

Going with the prison classic and working in the plate shop.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 206

Post by S~V~S »

Cafeteria, most of my high school jobs were food service~
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

Elohcin wrote:I changed my vote to Mongoose. I will change it back to JJ if it looks like he could be lynched b/c I really think he needs to go. But, if no one else votes for him, I am keeping my vote for Mongoose.
Why must I really go? It may be my naivety with regards to mafia but I do not understand why? Maybe you can bring some people to your train of thought while I am educated so I know how to better communicate in future games. I do not believe I have done anything to point me as being good, bad, or neutral.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Don't worry John, i don;t quite understand it, either. You don't seem public enemy #1 to me. i would like it more fully explained to me as well.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by boo »

Tarring the roof gets you beer, therefore, it is the right option.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Re: [Night 3] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by boo »

Elohcin wrote:
boo wrote:Well, I am not entirely surprised that he was civ, but I am kind of surprised he had civ BTSC. It does make me think the first-time player BTSC rule applies in this game, so I kind of doubt john now. But maybe Epi accounted for that and Thomas and john had civ BTSC. Bleh, not an easy result anyways.

Are we sending in votes via PM Epi, or is the poll just going up later?
I am doubting JJ too now. I was thinking about how llama kept using his almost death and Nev's kill to explain his civviness.
thellama73 wrote:For those of you interested in actual evidence, consider this:
On Night 1, the baddies tried to kill me.
On Night 2, the baddies killed Nevinera, who vocally defended me in the thread on more than one occasion and would certainly not have voted to lynch me.
It would appear that both baddie teams want me out of the picture. Why? Could it be because I am literally the only person pushing Mongoose as a suspect, and if I go she will be able to recede into the safety of the shadows?
Then I was thinking about the back and forth convo between JJ and llama in the beginning of the game. What if this thread talk was all to distance themselves b/c they really have btsc.
thellama73 wrote:
Aso, John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt has been voting for me without explanation from the beginning of the game. Why has no one called him on this?
More distancing.

We know that Shawshank baddies did try to kill Llama night one. What if Llama and JJ are Sisters. Llama could use his almost getting killed as a "proof" of civvieness. Then llama/JJ could kill Nev on Night 2 (someone who was defending llama), say "the baddies did it" (not a lie) which becomes llama's second "proof" of his civviness.

Then, when I changed my vote to JJ a couple hours before the lynch ends, llama gets defensive. Weird. :ponder:

What do y'all think, Llambaddie?

Numbers 32:23 "But if you fail to do this, you will be sinning against the LORD; and you may be sure that your sin will find you out. Haha!

No, for real, I have a lot of favorite verses. But Isaiah 9:6 is pretty befitting for this time of year. It shows the prophesy of Jesus' birth many many many years before it was to happen :) For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
It seems to me eloh's case against john is predicated on the idea that llama was a sister and john was his teammate. We know llama wasn't a sister, so why is eloh still pushing that john is?

I can't actually find anything else she has said to support john being bad. While I did say I could see him being bad because of the Mr Thomas lynch, and that I thought that was support of new players getting BTSC being something that is occurring in this game, but she didn't actually agree with me on that reasoning, she just said she was also suspicious of him and here's why.

I hadn't previously leaned bad on eloh, but this doesn't actually make sense, so now I'm concerned. Now, I can still fit it into some of my previous thinking, and that's what makes it hard. I would like to believe I've been right to see eloh as civ and have called john a baddie early in the game correctly (even if it is a shitty reason for him to get lynched on).

I don't know. At this point I think I'd have to go with my gut and still trust Eloh on voting john. Her reasoning doesn't still hold up, but I have my own, and I don't want to start doubting my read on her.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sorsha »

Went with the plate shop... Sorry I missed the lynch vote but I'm not up to speed enough to have made a good decision anyway.

Would someone please explain what the suspicion of Dex was? Seems like it was something to go with the SK role?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: [Night 4] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by S~V~S »

Sorsha wrote:
Elohcin wrote:It is difficult for me to be active as I suspected. I only see my whole family once a year and on top of that my 19 months old son is sick for the first time :/ However, I am really enjoying this game. I am still under the impression that JJ is a Sister. I am trying to figure out who Bogs is and its driving me a bit mad. I thought Lllama and was wrong. I am now thinking maybe rey/Sorsha. I have been saying JJ was a sister for days and the Sisters had ample opportunity to kill me and have not. So...maybe it is b/c Bogs was inactive. Sorsha is not lynchable right now....so I will vote for JJ and I encourage you all to do that as well.
What was the suspicion on Dex?
You mean Rey? I believe it was that he was a low poster/disinterested. He missed votes and self voted as i recall.

Linki~ well, i would like to see someone explain this to me. I have seen nothing from john to indicate that he is bad, and would like to hear a non-shitty reason to vote for him.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Sorsha »

Yes I meant Rey.

I am concerned with what seemed like all the "vote the low posters" I was seeing in my reading..... I am still pretty far behind though so maybe it has changed by now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, i didn't love that either. My ability to participate was, um, limited the past few days, but I am catching up and am seeing a few alarming trends, tbh. I think for once in my life I may make a dawn post tomorrow night.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Sorsha wrote:Went with the plate shop... Sorry I missed the lynch vote but I'm not up to speed enough to have made a good decision anyway.

Would someone please explain what the suspicion of Dex was? Seems like it was something to go with the SK role?
The SK hasn't killed yet, so shortly before you replaced in I said because rey hadn't been around I believed he could have that role. I do hope for you (and so that we don't have 2 people killed tonight) that Blatch doesn't kill tonight, because it would not look good, and fresh eyes would be nice to have if it starts seeming like you can be trusted (rey not being around could also fit the bill to being Mr Thomas's BTSC partner, and I'd rather hope you replaced that role than the SK role).

So... nothing for you to speak to really. And it seems the only person I convinced with it was me, so it's not like it matters much.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

boo wrote:Tarring the roof gets you beer, therefore, it is the right option.
Good choice. I'm going for that one too.

No one died? I see the lynch was between SVS, Lizzie and Boo. I wonder what happened. Too many options to start analyzing :shrug:
boo wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Went with the plate shop... Sorry I missed the lynch vote but I'm not up to speed enough to have made a good decision anyway.

The SK hasn't killed yet, so shortly before you replaced in I said because rey hadn't been around I believed he could have that role. I do hope for you (and so that we don't have 2 people killed tonight) that Blatch doesn't kill tonight, because it would not look good, and fresh eyes would be nice to have if it starts seeming like you can be trusted (rey not being around could also fit the bill to being Mr Thomas's BTSC partner, and I'd rather hope you replaced that role than the SK role).

So... nothing for you to speak to really. And it seems the only person I convinced with it was me, so it's not like it matters much.
Are you giving her tips? :p
boo wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
boo wrote:Well, I am not entirely surprised that he was civ, but I am kind of surprised he had civ BTSC. It does make me think the first-time player BTSC rule applies in this game, so I kind of doubt john now. But maybe Epi accounted for that and Thomas and john had civ BTSC. Bleh, not an easy result anyways.

Are we sending in votes via PM Epi, or is the poll just going up later?
I am doubting JJ too now. I was thinking about how llama kept using his almost death and Nev's kill to explain his civviness.
thellama73 wrote:For those of you interested in actual evidence, consider this:
On Night 1, the baddies tried to kill me.
On Night 2, the baddies killed Nevinera, who vocally defended me in the thread on more than one occasion and would certainly not have voted to lynch me.
It would appear that both baddie teams want me out of the picture. Why? Could it be because I am literally the only person pushing Mongoose as a suspect, and if I go she will be able to recede into the safety of the shadows?
Then I was thinking about the back and forth convo between JJ and llama in the beginning of the game. What if this thread talk was all to distance themselves b/c they really have btsc.
thellama73 wrote:
Aso, John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt has been voting for me without explanation from the beginning of the game. Why has no one called him on this?
More distancing.

We know that Shawshank baddies did try to kill Llama night one. What if Llama and JJ are Sisters. Llama could use his almost getting killed as a "proof" of civvieness. Then llama/JJ could kill Nev on Night 2 (someone who was defending llama), say "the baddies did it" (not a lie) which becomes llama's second "proof" of his civviness.

Then, when I changed my vote to JJ a couple hours before the lynch ends, llama gets defensive. Weird. :ponder:

What do y'all think, Llambaddie?

Numbers 32:23 "But if you fail to do this, you will be sinning against the LORD; and you may be sure that your sin will find you out. Haha!

No, for real, I have a lot of favorite verses. But Isaiah 9:6 is pretty befitting for this time of year. It shows the prophesy of Jesus' birth many many many years before it was to happen :) For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
It seems to me eloh's case against john is predicated on the idea that llama was a sister and john was his teammate. We know llama wasn't a sister, so why is eloh still pushing that john is?

I can't actually find anything else she has said to support john being bad. While I did say I could see him being bad because of the Mr Thomas lynch, and that I thought that was support of new players getting BTSC being something that is occurring in this game, but she didn't actually agree with me on that reasoning, she just said she was also suspicious of him and here's why.

I hadn't previously leaned bad on eloh, but this doesn't actually make sense, so now I'm concerned. Now, I can still fit it into some of my previous thinking, and that's what makes it hard. I would like to believe I've been right to see eloh as civ and have called john a baddie early in the game correctly (even if it is a shitty reason for him to get lynched on).

I don't know. At this point I think I'd have to go with my gut and still trust Eloh on voting john. Her reasoning doesn't still hold up, but I have my own, and I don't want to start doubting my read on her.
First of all, you bring up good points about Elo. What I don't get is why if she's going for the same person you are, it makes it unlikely that she is a baddie as well, since we have two baddie groups? Unless you're on one, and thus know she isn't on it, which would make this a slip on your behalf.

And can I ask again what are your reasons for suspecting John?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Russ You wrote in your post regarding the Fat Ass issue that it was a matter of how we are going to view it, which basically pulled the carpet under your SVS suspicion. Why did you still vote for her?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm really glad the vote was tied yesterday. I voted as to not break the tie (or meet the tie). I don't think a tie-breaker would have gone well yesterday.

But just to clarify, the case on Rey was that he was LP and non-participatory? I don't want to impute that onto Sorsha (despite that avvy), especially when the Mister Coffee lynch went so terribly. I'm actually surprised it was even a thing, tbqh.

I'm thinking about fresh blood or a new lead for Day 6 lynch. I'm guessing a re-read will help me with that. Plus, I want to corroborate that any micro-pings in this game are truly from this game and not others (*cough*).

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and Xmas aftermath.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Going with plate shop, the classic prison movie one.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Lizzy »

No-one died? :(

I guess I'll take care of your filthy laundry then... :sigh:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I truly believe JJ is a sister...not Bogs, but a sister. Based on that, I was trying to figure out who Bogs may be as Bogs is the one with the kill. Bogs goes and the Sisters have no kill, I assume. I thought, from his behavior and interactions with JJ, that llama might be Bogs. I was wrong. If I can get everyone to vote JJ during a lynch, you will see (unless the votes are manipulated and he doesn't get lynched, of course). I am just not very good at explaining my thoughts/cases against people. Suppose we knew for a fact that JJ was a Sister. Just entertain my idea for a moment. Who do you think Bogs is with that knowledge? Anyone want to theorize with me?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why do you believe that? People are saying things like this with zero backing it up.

We don't know this for a fact, and the fact that Boo & you are talking as if it were true worries me. TBH, I think boo is as bad as they come. He is saying he thinks it is OK to vote for someone for a shitty reason, and i just was floored by that. I can just imagine how boo would blast anyone who said such a thing were he civ. So it is my opinion that he is not a civ. And the insistence that JJ is a sister makes me think boo is staff.

I have no clue as to JJs affiliation. He might be a sister, the staff may have gotten info from contraband. But so far, I am not seeing a real reason to vote for him.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:Why do you believe that? People are saying things like this with zero backing it up.

We don't know this for a fact, and the fact that Boo & you are talking as if it were true worries me. TBH, I think boo is as bad as they come. He is saying he thinks it is OK to vote for someone for a shitty reason, and i just was floored by that. I can just imagine how boo would blast anyone who said such a thing were he civ. So it is my opinion that he is not a civ. And the insistence that JJ is a sister makes me think boo is staff.

I have no clue as to JJs affiliation. He might be a sister, the staff may have gotten info from contraband. But so far, I am not seeing a real reason to vote for him.
I am not sure about boo, but you could be right that he is staff. I know about JJ b/c I have info.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Elohcin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Why do you believe that? People are saying things like this with zero backing it up.

I am not sure about boo, but you could be right that he is staff. I know about JJ b/c I have info.
And you're allowed to just come out and say that? I don't think you would be...
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah really.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [Polls] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

What work detail did you get?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Laundry (3 spots)
Elohcin (2), MovingPictures07 (11), Lizzy (12)
25%

Cafeteria Duty (3 spots)
S~V~S (5), Bullzeye (9)
17%

Plate Shop (3 spots)
johns2jj (4), Sorsha (7), birdwithteeth11 (10)
25%

Tarring the Roof (3 spots)
Mongoose (3), boo (6), FZ. (8)
25%

Setting Up for the Johnny Cash Concert (The Host, the Mod, the Dead)
Epignosis (1)
8%

Total votes : 12
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Detergent
Elohcin was one of the best workers we ever had in the laundry. I never felt my clothing feel as close to what I used to wear on the outside. A shame he ran his mouth too much. They found his body in one of the barrels underneath the detergent.

The stiffness, the itchiness, and that lingering stench have all returned to our uniforms.

Elohcin has been killed by Hadley. It is now Day 6. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You need your coworkers to get your job done on Day 6. Therefore, you may not vote for anyone who voted the same as you Night 5.

As for those who did not show up for work detail, that's unfortunate for them.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by A Person »

I chose the Vompsian way since he's not here to do it himself :dance:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Shucks
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I CAN TALK!!!!

:yay:

Thoughts coming as soon as possible.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”