Shepherd Book's Hair (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 735

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 3]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Me am big smart mans. Golden crew me have ask you? Golden put Town-Glorf on lynch poll. Ask self: Why do?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 690

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm Me am big smart mans. Golden crew me have ask you? Golden put Town-Glorf on lynch poll. Ask self: Why do?
We discussed this as a group you fool.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

You know it's really annoying to see people calling me "fucking terrible" and "inconsistency and contradictory".

Yes my playstyle is loose and crazy. I change my votes all the time. I do things for personal reasons and don't bother to explain them. I post whatever random thoughts come to my mind without worrying if that's consistent with my previous posts or whatever. I don't care, I like to be free to do whatever I feel like, specially because I'm a way more controlled person irl and here is where I get to be random.

You wanna point out that I'm being scummy, fine. Look at my posts and find for things that look like lies, or fabricated, or artificial, or buddying, or bussing, or things that are, you know, actually related to a guy who got a baddie role card and must pretend he's a civ. But don't say I'm bad because I'm being random. I am random.

/rant
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm You are incredibly dismissive in this game DH. You hear something you don’t like and you just discredit discredit discredit.

Answer the question straight. Are you telling me you wouldn’t use the captain mechanics to increase your own cred? You’d prefer to protect (in your words) a “v suspicious” teammate than to send them out and, if they get lynched, use the line you’re using today?

I said the first time I don’t think this makes you bad. I think it’s NAI. But if you push this as being alignment indicative, that bothers me. There’s absolutely no way people should overrate how townie that move is.
Anyone who has played with me on a team knows the last thing on my mind is bussing, ever. I've played hundreds of games probably over 10+ years and maybe 60-70% have been as mafia and in those games my priority is always my team, not myself.

I would use the Captain mechanic to keep my team off the lynch poll because...that's the only way to kill mafia in this game apart from I guess the SK if the SK even kills.... so like...why would I not protect my team from the only way they'd possibly have to lose...

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Lunalee »

Golden wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:39 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm Me am big smart mans. Golden crew me have ask you? Golden put Town-Glorf on lynch poll. Ask self: Why do?
Did Glorfindel prefer to be sent to the lynch poll rather than choosing someone else? A good townie would have refused because it's counter productive to actually lynching scum
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bizarro have follow up question for Captain Golden. Captain Golden think good idea that crew want put Town Glorf on lynch poll. Ask Self: Why do?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Tl;DR Enrique's case against me is "fucking terrible".
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Why do. How about “because the fucking point of asking to be captain was to protect a group of people I believe to be townies”

This whole game has been nothing but attempts to tear down my influence. It’s a threat to the mafia that I am protecting my crew. It forces you to nightkill instead of mislynch. If people can’t see that this is exactly what a town captain should be doing why’re blind.

You know what a town thing is to do to someone on your crew you think is bad? Fire them. “Putting them on the poll” is meaningless when you could fire them and they’d be on the poll all the time. It’s an illusory way to look good. If I ever think someone on my crew is bad they’re getting fired.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

All Gold Crew think civ? No think one mafia on crew? Rather let Town Glorf maybe lynch? Why do?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Enrique »

:haha:

linki [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention]: what so I'm not supposed to gather anything from your posts then? I don't play to make anybody mad but you're not out of the discussion just because you say so. I don't think you're bad for being "random" but you're 100% hiding behind it now and before
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 pm Why do. How about “because the fucking point of asking to be captain was to protect a group of people I believe to be townies”

This whole game has been nothing but attempts to tear down my influence. It’s a threat to the mafia that I am protecting my crew. It forces you to nightkill instead of mislynch. If people can’t see that this is exactly what a town captain should be doing why’re blind.

You know what a town thing is to do to someone on your crew you think is bad? Fire them. “Putting them on the poll” is meaningless when you could fire them and they’d be on the poll all the time. It’s an illusory way to look good. If I ever think someone on my crew is bad they’re getting fired.
the whole game is about meeee
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:41 pm
Did Glorfindel prefer to be sent to the lynch poll rather than choosing someone else? A good townie would have refused because it's counter productive to actually lynching scum
He did on day one. To be fair on day two he was more nervous he’d get lynched.

It’s not counterproductive to lynching scum if everyone on my crew is good. This is really false thinking.

Fire the people you think are bad. Protect the rest. That’s the way it should be. If anyone thinks I’d be bad and protecting my own teammates in a million years, they still don’t know a thing about me after all this time.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:41 pm You know it's really annoying to see people calling me "fucking terrible" and "inconsistency and contradictory".

Yes my playstyle is loose and crazy. I change my votes all the time. I do things for personal reasons and don't bother to explain them. I post whatever random thoughts come to my mind without worrying if that's consistent with my previous posts or whatever. I don't care, I like to be free to do whatever I feel like, specially because I'm a way more controlled person irl and here is where I get to be random.

You wanna point out that I'm being scummy, fine. Look at my posts and find for things that look like lies, or fabricated, or artificial, or buddying, or bussing, or things that are, you know, actually related to a guy who got a baddie role card and must pretend he's a civ. But don't say I'm bad because I'm being random. I am random.

/rant
I feel good that none of my case against you was this.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I just explained you can gather what you want, but your case's main point is that I'm doing something that I've done in every single game since 2014.

Holy fuck people, I change votes. I change my mind. All the time. It's my thing. I don't give a fuck about being logically consistent. I am here to find scum, the rest is the rest.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:46 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 pm Why do. How about “because the fucking point of asking to be captain was to protect a group of people I believe to be townies”

See, Enrique gets it lol :p
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:47 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:41 pm You know it's really annoying to see people calling me "fucking terrible" and "inconsistency and contradictory".

/rant
Your case against me is quoting me every time I do something that looks illogical or crazy and replying with a caps lock or a gif screaming that I'm bed.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:41 pm
Anyone who has played with me on a team knows
Wow.

Are you, perhaps, using...

... meta?

:shifty:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 282

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 pm All Gold Crew think civ? No think one mafia on crew? Rather let Town Glorf maybe lynch? Why do?
Good lord dude, english.

I had this entire discussion with Golden. I am of the opinion that the ENTIRE FREAKING CAPTAIN mechanic is a hindrance to town.

But, as of now, most of us in the crew have townreads on the others in the crew. If that changes, firings and mutinies are in order. There are workarounds, and those workarounds will delay the lynching of said scummer by a day, if at all.

Which would happen anyway unless Golden psychically predicted the crazy lynch coming our way out of nowhere and put that person on the poll.

Since the protected people are chosen each night, and don'tr even go through... the only thing Golden is protecting the crew against is random CFD lynches. And that's not so bad.

I didn't have anyone specific I wanted on the poll, and when asked, I deferred. If that's a problem, make your case. If the thread is all about that case, either that person will be on the poll tomorrow, or Golden will no longer be captain.

And Glorf isn't getting lynched.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:50 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:41 pm
Anyone who has played with me on a team knows
Wow.

Are you, perhaps, using...

... meta?

:shifty:
To be fair, Golden bullied him into it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:48 pm

/rant
Your case against me is quoting me every time I do something that looks illogical or crazy and replying with a caps lock or a gif screaming that I'm bed.
But in bed with whooom!?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Nobody is lynching Glorf. Glorf is utter and completely unlynchable. Golden put in the poll so nobody else goes there.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:52 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:48 pm

/rant
But in bed with whooom!?
Godanmmit. :fist:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Golden wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:48 pm
Enrique wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:46 pm

See, Enrique gets it lol :p
To be fair this is a fair way to look at civ Golden.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Guys, learn something.

How much do you want to punch Golden in the face right now?

His chance of being a civ is directly proportional to that feeling.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:52 pm
Nobody is lynching Glorf. Glorf is utter and completely unlynchable. Golden put in the poll so nobody else goes there.
I get that, but if I were Glorf and knew I was an unlynchable townie, I would have preferred someone else besides me be sent to the poll. It forces the other players to examine that person's ISO if they are a lynch option, and we may find something we missed.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:55 pm I get that, but if I were Glorf and knew I was an unlynchable townie, I would have preferred someone else besides me be sent to the poll. It forces the other players to examine that person's ISO if they are a lynch option, and we may find something we missed.
We can look at people who are not lynch options. :nicenod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:56 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:55 pm I get that, but if I were Glorf and knew I was an unlynchable townie, I would have preferred someone else besides me be sent to the poll. It forces the other players to examine that person's ISO if they are a lynch option, and we may find something we missed.
You can, but most don't.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:56 pm
You can, but most don't.
Sure. I'm not blaming Glorf for that, though. I don't even know who is on the poll right now. I've been looking at Nutella, Nova, DDL, DH...
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:51 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:43 pm All Gold Crew think civ? No think one mafia on crew? Rather let Town Glorf maybe lynch? Why do?
Good lord dude, english.

I had this entire discussion with Golden. I am of the opinion that the ENTIRE FREAKING CAPTAIN mechanic is a hindrance to town.

But, as of now, most of us in the crew have townreads on the others in the crew. If that changes, firings and mutinies are in order. There are workarounds, and those workarounds will delay the lynching of said scummer by a day, if at all.

Which would happen anyway unless Golden psychically predicted the crazy lynch coming our way out of nowhere and put that person on the poll.

Since the protected people are chosen each night, and don'tr even go through... the only thing Golden is protecting the crew against is random CFD lynches. And that's not so bad.

I didn't have anyone specific I wanted on the poll, and when asked, I deferred. If that's a problem, make your case. If the thread is all about that case, either that person will be on the poll tomorrow, or Golden will no longer be captain.

If a captain is mafia and keeps placing a confirmed civvie in the poll while keeping his crew at peace if not complicit is an automatic win. Not an accusation yet but maybe don't do this with Glorfindel again.
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Enrique wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:51 pm
Good lord dude, english.

If a captain is mafia and keeps placing a confirmed civvie in the poll while keeping his crew at peace if not complicit is an automatic win. Not an accusation yet but maybe don't do this with Glorfindel again.
Are...are you and Golden scum buddies? :ponder:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Enrique wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:59 pm If a captain is mafia and keeps placing a confirmed civvie in the poll while keeping his crew at peace if not complicit is an automatic win. Not an accusation yet but maybe don't do this with Glorfindel again.
What I heard:

"If the captain is mafia and gets townies lynched while pacifying other players and protecting his teammates, he'll win."

No kidding. That's the whole point. But...

"If the captain is town and gets scum lynched while pacifying other players and protecting his town crewmates, he'll win."

Yep. I think people are overstating the damage a town captain can do with their choices, since they have to remake them every day... just like we have to relynch every day. And if Golden is scum, we can just flip the table and then lynch him.

linki: [mention]Lunalee[/mention] If he was, would he not just give advice in BTSC?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Glorfindel »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:55 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:52 pm
I get that, but if I were Glorf and knew I was an unlynchable townie, I would have preferred someone else besides me be sent to the poll. It forces the other players to examine that person's ISO if they are a lynch option, and we may find something we missed.
I’m sorry but I don’t understand this remark at all. Yes, Golden suggested that I would be an appropriate choice for the poll seconds before I was going to post to suggest the very same thing. What conclusions can be drawn from this?

Golden’s motivation: He believes our team is 100% Town and sees this as a legitimate strategy to protect them. I don’t have any problem with that.

My motivation: I will do what I can to help protect my Captain and my team. I would take a bullet for him and probably them - although it looks like the risk of that is low. It’s pretty obvious I’m going to be a prime NK target so while I’m in the game I want to do what I can to help my team win.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yep will keep doing it with glorfindel if my crew wins missions and no bullying will talk me out of it.

If there is someone who deeply needs examination, I can fire them. My position on this remains. As long as I think people on my crew are town they get protected. If I think they are bad they get jettisoned.

Everyone trying to tell me how I should run my ship, it’s just a big distraction. Especially because as I’ve said over and over, anyone who knows me knows I won’t use this to protect teammates. Never. Going. To. Happen.

Can anyone vouch for DHs meta claim?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Spacedaisy »

effective immediately Mac will be replacing Lapluie

Also I have a migraine and want to throw up. Please bear with me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Another thing to add to your point, speed... is that our missions are basically blind. Only by host error was yesterday’s not blind. Chances of me protecting my crew every day are slim.

But I’ve always been a fan of lynching my own suspects over other peoples. DDL is right that people want to punch me in the face when town, but also I think most people also accept I have decent instincts. I don’t pretend to be infallible and I’m always listening to the voices of others. But in the end I’ll stand by the calls I make and no one will bully me out of that.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Welcome back mac. Sorry for helping to mislynch you, although in my self-defence it was partly self-defence.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, and I don’t like to be threatened. That’s what Enrique’s post reads like to me.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 pm effective immediately Mac will be replacing Lapluie

You poor thing :( I hope you’re feeling much better soon :hugs:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 152

Post by novaselinenever »

Golden wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:00 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:48 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:08 pm Nova was on sokoth early, and sokoth was not one of the leading wagons. When sokoth took the lead, nova tried to divert others to seeing Luna as bad while not being willing to swing that way himself.

This has all the hallmarks of distancing becoming bussing to me. It’s like something I would do.
It could be, but why go the distance to distance when there’s almost nothing from Sokoth? Why not seize onto one of yesterday’s major cases? Nova looks very genuine to me so if he is bad then kudos.
I swear Nova is going to golden his way to a mafia win at this rate. All of his behaviour matches with exactly what I would be doing if bad; his manipulation, his bussing techniques. I see his mind so clearly. It's frustrating to me that I can't get others to see it! People come out going 'he looks so good' and I'm thinking 'this is exactly how I get you guys when bad'.

Going distance to distance is an effective technique, because it looks town. He did go distance to distance, but he also encouraged people to see luna as bad when push came to shove in the last 15 minutes of the phase... and then only said he was never going to flip to luna himself once the poll closed. I was actually refreshing that poll every 20 seconds or so to see if he was going to do a last second flip that noone could react to, the way he broke the tie on day zero.

Anyway, I know this is me flogging something that can't even have anything done about it today... so on to a post about inh.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper offers [mention]MacDougall[/mention] a position on the Serenity

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 521

Post by MacDougall »

Yes my liege.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 521

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:33 pm Welcome back mac. Sorry for helping to mislynch you, although in my self-defence it was partly self-defence.
:hugs:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Great now that Mac is Back lets lynch him again. LOL GOT EM

ImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Post by Glorfindel »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:04 am
Enrique wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:19 pm I feel like a lot of the ongoing discussions are dead-ends. GTH I don't think DDL is bad, he's just being really clumsy lol. Mac is laying pretty low, but we did just start and I don't think his activity so far is indicative of alignment. Glorfindel is all over sig for what looks like nothing to me but... I remember Glorf's first game, and I believe the talk about his meta. sig has been fine.

Got a funny feeling about speedchuck but he hasn't been around a lot and I don't want to contribute to a possible pile-up. Leaving a placeholder vote on Colin for now for no good reason.
I would be okay with an Enrique lynch today. I see nothing by empty opinions in his ISO. This being a prime example.
I’m not sure that I’ve commented on this but after reading this comment yesterday, I went and ISO’d Enrique and maybe I’m just bad at this game but I couldn’t see this. I think Enrique expressed quite a few opinions of different players and I don’t know that I’d call them ‘empty’ (no, they weren’t great long litanies of cases against other players but he’s already said that he is struggling to balance his time here with us with his real life commitments). Further, I think his response here this morning has been really positive. I don’t think I can see any reason to vote him today based on what I’ve seen so far.

Also, @Golden: You won’t need to worry about a mutiny from me - I won’t EVER support that.

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 pm effective immediately Mac will be replacing Lapluie

Get better soon, Daisy.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 412

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

SokothQultuq wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:54 pm You know after thinking about it further. I can't really drop the hammer on Wilgy just because of lack of Activity and what I have just yet. I think I'll keep him on my list of suspects and : [VOTE: LUNA] for now.

I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if anyone can give me anything that might swing my vote.
I've gotten this far in my reading.

I'm moving my vote to DrWilgy.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] I'm sorry to hear about your migraine. Hope it passes quickly.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Golden wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:36 pm Oh, and I don’t like to be threatened. That’s what Enrique’s post reads like to me.
:shrug2:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 396
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 pm
SokothQultuq wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:54 pm You know after thinking about it further. I can't really drop the hammer on Wilgy just because of lack of Activity and what I have just yet. I think I'll keep him on my list of suspects and : [VOTE: LUNA] for now.

I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if anyone can give me anything that might swing my vote.

O wow u rite. Dat stink. [VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine

I'm in the golden's-full-of-crap camp re: glorf on the poll. Like unless you seriously believe your whole crew is town at the same level of confidence you trust glorf, it's the wrong choice for the town. And thinking about it speed is probably right that the whole crew mechanic can be bad for the town if we don't think really carefully about strategy and motives. My thoughts on this are complicated so I'll try to say more later.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

nutella wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 pm

O wow u rite. Dat stink. [VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine

I'm in the golden's-full-of-crap camp re: glorf on the poll. Like unless you seriously believe your whole crew is town at the same level of confidence you trust glorf, it's the wrong choice for the town. And thinking about it speed is probably right that the whole crew mechanic can be bad for the town if we don't think really carefully about strategy and motives. My thoughts on this are complicated so I'll try to say more later.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”