Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:22 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:20 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:49 pm [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine. He swore to do two things: Get drunk and vote for [Turnip] Head. He got drunk, but I don't see a vote. I don't see anything else at all, actually.
This jumped out, honestly. I guess this is more of a no U than I realized but in AG Sloonei put a lazy vote on me (his teammate) with a pretty poor rationale. This immediately pinged me as such.
why is it comparable if you're not his teammate?
Because it looks like Sloonei using bad reasoning to justify a vote.
It was early Day 1. Should I have had a good reason to vote for somebody?
Well, you shouldn’t have a bad one.
IT WAS BETTER THAN YOURS!
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:13 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 pm can someone talk about my lunalee case pls

I stand corrected that sprityo did say something about speedchuck always being bad, but he was doing the opposite of pushing it as a suspicion. I still think there's room for scum Luna in there.
her defense thing on speedchuck could be interpreted as TMI, though i don't quite get that vibe. i think she is just inherently more likely to say things about speedchuck than the average player, and the defense came from the recent tendency for speed to be mafia/the gambler's fallacy
I get that one might be more likely to defend their partner, but I feel like what she did was nothing short of lying to me to get there. I don't think that's the same thing.
i don't know what you mean, please expand your fish
The series of events:

1. Lunalee calls a speedchuck lynch on Day 1 'lazy'
2. I call her out for this because it sounded like a disingenuous defence
3. She said she thought it was lazy because he was going to be lynched because of 'speedchuck is always bad' stuff.
4. The only reference to that was by sprityo, who wasn't even close to lynching speedchuck based on that premise.

So, either she's gotten the wrong idea in her head about what the speedchuck lynch at the time was all about, or she's bad and was looking to either buddy him or else they're w/w.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm Also I voted for nova because I we should get the ball rolling on that if we want it to happen, and I need to make sure I don't die here.
why nova instead of some other player for whom you have observed no inspiring thing
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:20 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:49 pm [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine. He swore to do two things: Get drunk and vote for [Turnip] Head. He got drunk, but I don't see a vote. I don't see anything else at all, actually.
This jumped out, honestly. I guess this is more of a no U than I realized but in AG Sloonei put a lazy vote on me (his teammate) with a pretty poor rationale. This immediately pinged me as such.
why is it comparable if you're not his teammate?
Because it looks like Sloonei using bad reasoning to justify a vote.
Thumbs down.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also can i just say i'm astonished that bullzeye is voting me for making fake sounding posts

if i'm not genuquin, who am i?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm

I stand corrected that sprityo did say something about speedchuck always being bad, but he was doing the opposite of pushing it as a suspicion. I still think there's room for scum Luna in there.
her defense thing on speedchuck could be interpreted as TMI, though i don't quite get that vibe. i think she is just inherently more likely to say things about speedchuck than the average player, and the defense came from the recent tendency for speed to be mafia/the gambler's fallacy
I get that one might be more likely to defend their partner, but I feel like what she did was nothing short of lying to me to get there. I don't think that's the same thing.
The series of events:

3. She said she thought it was lazy because he was going to be lynched because of 'speedchuck is always bad' stuff.
4. The only reference to that was by sprityo, who wasn't even close to lynching speedchuck based on that premise.

So, either she's gotten the wrong idea in her head about what the speedchuck lynch at the time was all about, or she's bad and was looking to either buddy him or else they're w/w.
i think she had the wrong idea in her head about what the speedchuck lynch at the time was all about

it was my first impression when she said that. that she then affirmed it in response to your beef is further evidence
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:25 pm also can i just say i'm astonished that bullzeye is voting me for making fake sounding posts

some part of me reads bullzeye as the low-post-count-high-content russtifinko style mafioso

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm Also I voted for nova because I we should get the ball rolling on that if we want it to happen, and I need to make sure I don't die here.
why nova instead of some other player for whom you have observed no inspiring thing
;)

What do you think of Colin?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

it's amazing how relieving it is just to make posts without capital letters

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300

Post by Sloonei »

Because that's where the momentum seems to be headed. In the absence of a strong lynch candidate, my priority is self-preservation.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:26 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:25 pm also can i just say i'm astonished that bullzeye is voting me for making fake sounding posts

some part of me reads bullzeye as the low-post-count-high-content russtifinko style mafioso
i wasn't trying to make a suspicion out of it or anything but if you say so buddy
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

ok [VOTE: nova] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:27 pm it's amazing how relieving it is just to make posts without capital letters
its so good innit

i instinctively drop it when i talk to people who intimidate me tho
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:26 pm
;)

i understand the grievances people are airing, but they don't interest me. seems like a BAD REASON. get it?

i like the way colin handled his sloonei read overall, and also the fact that he recognized the worth of finding a low-content alternative before i had posted it

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Lunalee »

Wait, why the nova lynch?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:26 pm

i wasn't trying to make a suspicion out of it or anything but if you say so buddy
if i placed him a movingpictures rainbow list, he would be the faintest color of apricot

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:25 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm

The series of events:

i think she had the wrong idea in her head about what the speedchuck lynch at the time was all about

it was my first impression when she said that. that she then affirmed it in response to your beef is further evidence
when did this happen?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:30 pm Wait, why the nova lynch?
these muh raisins

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I had a look at Quin's Luna case and then Luna's posts in isolation. I don't see it. That's not to say I necessarily read her as town, but I don't feel like she's overreaching to defend speedchuck or backpedaling in any way. She's naturally disposed to be more sensitive towards his mistreatment than any other player in the game, and she swatted at the theories about it at the first sign of danger. That doesn't indicate anything about her alignment to me. I've only got limited experience with Luna as a player, and I get the sense that her game has developed quite a bit since the last time I played, so I can't say that I have a strong sense of how to read her, but nothing stands out as alarming so far.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:31 pm when did this happen?
it's your #3 in the explanatory post you put up. i meant that if she said what you said she said (heh), then it was an affirmation of an impression i already had of her but never voiced

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

KYLE

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:27 pm it's amazing how relieving it is just to make posts without capital letters
its so good innit

i instinctively drop it when i talk to people who intimidate me tho
I Use Caps To Assert My Dominance
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:29 pm
;)

i understand the grievances people are airing, but they don't interest me. seems like a BAD REASON. get it?

i like the way colin handled his sloonei read overall, and also the fact that he recognized the worth of finding a low-content alternative before i had posted it
I don’t get it.

I don’t like the way Colin handled his Sloonei read. I’m not sure it was real to begin with.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
OH. Wow, Nova's ISO is pretty empty. It doesn't look to great. I'd rather lynch him than Eloh, who's actually been trying to contribute.
can you elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't look great"?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:31 pm when did this happen?
it's your #3 in the explanatory post you put up. i meant that if she said what you said she said (heh), then it was an affirmation of an impression i already had of her but never voiced
I suppose I'll see where an ISO takes me then since both you and Sloonei disagree with it.

not that i have any intention of doing it within the next half hour

today, [VOTE: nova] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:34 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:32 pm
can you elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't look great"?
Like there's nothing there of substance. If he's town, he could be trying harder to help out.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:19 pm I'm kinda annoyed that Nova is now lynchable just cause I said Jay couldn't lynch him even though I don't really care to keep Nova from being lynched.
i can lynch whoever i want
Apparently.

Your case on Nova is like “How about a specific low poster?”

Aaaaaand now Nova has 5 votes.

I don’t understand how this happened.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:33 pm
;)

I don’t get it.

I don’t like the way Colin handled his Sloonei read. I’m not sure it was real to begin with.
the recent dialogue went a direction that is not respectful of the context:

A) colin says he thought he recognized something in sloonei from the AG game

B) colin expanded, saying it was due to a perceived bad rationale given by sloonei for a vote/suspicion

now you, nutella, and sloonei have focused on the validity of B), but it's A) that actually means something. meta reads can be anything

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nutella in particular just abandoning her reads for the Nova train.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

trusting both jaggedjimmyjay and sloonei is going to either win me this game or be the worst mistake of my life
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:19 pm I'm kinda annoyed that Nova is now lynchable just cause I said Jay couldn't lynch him even though I don't really care to keep Nova from being lynched.
Apparently.

well i said more than that

what is your concern with a nova lynch, or with the rationale i presented, or with the other votes placed for him?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:37 pm trusting both jaggedjimmyjay and sloonei is going to either win me this game or be the worst mistake of my life
Yuck. Take responsibility.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Apparently.

I don't think 3J is the commanding voice behind the nova wagon, if that's anything to go by.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:37 pm trusting both jaggedjimmyjay and sloonei is going to either win me this game or be the worst mistake of my life
Yuck. Take responsibility.
LET ME FLUFF IN PEACE
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm
Apparently.

what is your concern with a nova lynch, or with the rationale i presented, or with the other votes placed for him?
Your vote is fine. You don’t want to lynch Colin, Sloonei or Eloh. An inactive is a good alternative. You give reasons to vote this specific (relative) inactive over the others.

I don’t know why anyone else is voting Nova and a pretty weak train picking up steam this fast reeks of a mislynch.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

my vote is an OMGUS :smile:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74

Post by novaselinenever »

Get your vote off of me
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:33 pm
;)

I don’t get it.

the recent dialogue went a direction that is not respectful of the context:

A) colin says he thought he recognized something in sloonei from the AG game

B) colin expanded, saying it was due to a perceived bad rationale given by sloonei for a vote/suspicion

now you, nutella, and sloonei have focused on the validity of B), but it's A) that actually means something. meta reads can be anything
I disagree. For A to have meaning, B needs to be substantial. I acknowledged that the possibility of a connection was there. I don't think it's a strong enough connection to wipe away my scum lean, but it's enough that I can't say his read is phony. It's enough to hold me over until Day 2 RE: Colin. I don't anticipate dropping him as a suspect, but I'm not filled with a burning desire to lynch him immediately either.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

What the fuck is this shit
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:44 pm Get your vote off of me
Why? And where should we move them to?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:45 pm What the fuck is this shit
LANGUAGE
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:41 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm
Apparently.

Your vote is fine. You don’t want to lynch Colin, Sloonei or Eloh. An inactive is a good alternative. You give reasons to vote this specific (relative) inactive over the others.

I don’t know why anyone else is voting Nova and a pretty weak train picking up steam this fast reeks of a mislynch.
I don't want to die.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:45 pm
LANGUAGE
It appears to be English.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:01 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:19 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:51 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
why?
He's giving me funny feelings :ninja:
Can you describe these funny feelings? Or tell me which posts they come from?
I don't have time to respond in detai but he's bad. It wasn't one post,just catching up all his posts. His questions and the thing about the recruitment feel fake. I don't like him and let's lynch him, not me man
novaselinenever
Hitman

Quin wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:50 pm
oh fuck no

do better.
Right back at ya
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm good don't lynch me
novaselinenever
Hitman

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:45 pm
LANGUAGE
My bad
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm
Apparently.

I don't think 3J is the commanding voice behind the nova wagon, if that's anything to go by.

But you just blamed Jay (and Sloonei) for the mislynch If Nova flips town.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:01 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:19 pm
why?
He's giving me funny feelings :ninja:
Can you describe these funny feelings? Or tell me which posts they come from?
I don't have time to respond in detai but he's bad. It wasn't one post,just catching up all his posts. His questions and the thing about the recruitment feel fake. I don't like him and let's lynch him, not me man
do you think that he is specifically the recruiter?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”