Pac Man (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 240

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Quin »

I want answers to the questions I asked tomorrow. I'm not doing this again.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Something to be mindful of, but which I did not want to slip into the end of day discussion for fear of being a distraction: There is one person here who was bad on Day 0, presumably. It's possible one of the inactive/low-posters is Wily, but even then I find it hard to imagine that Epi would allow the game to proceed to Day 1 with no scum team. That doesn't mean Wily posted at all, but it's not like we were universally unaligned on Day 0. A few people had defined roles, and one of them was bad.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Mega Man Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is going to take over the world?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:03 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Bullzeye
No votes

Voters: None

ColinIsCool
10%

Voters: Simon, Jackofhearts2005

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Elohcin
24%

Voters: Quin, Dom, JaggedJimmyJay, Long Con, Sloonei

Infected_alien8_
No votes

JackofHearts2005
No votes

JaggedJimmyJay
No votes

K-Ness
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Lunalee
No votes

MacDougall
5%

Voters: Infected_alien8_

Marmot
No votes

novaselinenever
10%

Voters: ColinIsCool, Lunalee

nutella
5%

Voters: Elohcin

Quin
19%

Voters: novaselinenever, nutella, Bullzeye, Turnip Head

Simon
No votes

Sloonei
5%

Voters: MacDougall

speedchuck
No votes

Soneji
No votes

sprityo
5%

Voters: speedchuck

Turnip Head
5%

Voters: Marmot

White
No votes

Cleveland Browns Man (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
14%

Voters: Enrique, Epignosis, M Plus 7

Total votes: 21
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Epignosis »

Day 1 Has Ended

Elohcin has been lynched.

Elohcin was Mega Man.

It is now Night 1. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 300
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Sloonei »

That's what the kids would call a "bad result". But it wasn't a bad day, let's pick up the pieces.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Lunalee »

Oh wow, that's not good.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

Guess I'll go back and see why we lynched Eloh over Quin.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 414

Post by speedchuck »

Hot takes on a skim read:

If Quin is town, JJJ is probably town

Quin doesn't feel genuquin though. Everyone wants to lynch him, which is a good sign for his alignment, but I'm just not getting it.

Eloh lynch was, in fact, garbage, and she was lynched for the same reasons she usually gets mislynched.

Nutella feels like she knew too well that the lynch was bad. She had Eloh early, then avoided the splashback.

Coliniscool is the towniest person. I will die on that hill.

People think I'm scum a lot. Actually, I WIN as scum a lot. I've got a bunch of town losses to make up for it.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm Hot takes on a skim read:

If Quin is town, JJJ is probably town

Quin doesn't feel genuquin though. Everyone wants to lynch him, which is a good sign for his alignment, but I'm just not getting it.

Eloh lynch was, in fact, garbage, and she was lynched for the same reasons she usually gets mislynched.

Nutella feels like she knew too well that the lynch was bad. She had Eloh early, then avoided the splashback.

Coliniscool is the towniest person. I will die on that hill.

People think I'm scum a lot. Actually, I WIN as scum a lot. I've got a bunch of town losses to make up for it.
please explain
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also if everyone wanting to lynch me means im town then i dont want to be town anymore it gets stressful yo
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I want answers to the two questions I posed as my defence. The accusations being thrown around against me were horse crap and I'm shutting them down now.

What do I stand to gain from a "I'm totally not the recruiter huehuehue" post, and how does it benefit me more than staying silent and avoiding the scrutiny altogether?

Have I ever ridden somebody's coattails in a mafia game? Is that something you think scum Quin would do?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I think I hate 3J for the latter one in particular. I've played too many times with him for him to not know that's not what I'm about. Jack less so.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

:sigh:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm
I get this bullshit a lot. I knew the lynch was hot garbage because it was hot garbage.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:12 pm
Day 1 Has Ended

Elohcin has been lynched.

Elohcin was Mega Man.

It is now Night 1. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
sup orange g?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:04 pm I think I hate 3J for the latter one in particular. I've played too many times with him for him to not know that's not what I'm about. Jack less so.
I still have no idea. You asked a really specific question. Don't expect people to know every detail of your strategy, or more accurately your own perception of your strategy.

There's a reason I understand that. My strategy tends to be the most transparent in the world and people still don't get it in any game I play. It's why I have to explain things I find obvious so constantly.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Orange g
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The lynch result is a bummer, but it's also highly unlucky if Mega Man is immune to recruitment. That would mean that Eloh really didn't get it, and we were right to accuse her of not getting it -- just not about why.

If Mega Man isn't immume, then Epi's reveal doesn't say what the alignment is anyway. TH is right to point out the orange G too. Dunno what that is, but it might be alignment-suggestive.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:11 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:04 pm I think I hate 3J for the latter one in particular. I've played too many times with him for him to not know that's not what I'm about. Jack less so.
I still have no idea. You asked a really specific question. Don't expect people to know every detail of your strategy, or more accurately your own perception of your strategy.

There's a reason I understand that. My strategy tends to be the most transparent in the world and people still don't get it in any game I play. It's why I have to explain things I find obvious so constantly.
I'm not asking you to know every detail of my strategy. I'm asking you, at it's core, does Quin (in any alignment, actually) sit back and let others do the work? Or does he stick his neck out and embarrass himself in the most awful ways because he wants to make his mark on the game he plays?

If your answer is anything but 'No, Quin gives a damn' then your answer is bull crap. You should know very well my post was a joke. You don't get the leniency Jack had since I'd called it such already. I don't let other people decide what I do.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:18 pm I'm not asking you to know every detail of my strategy. I'm asking you, at it's core, does Quin (in any alignment, actually) sit back and let others do the work? Or does he stick his neck out and embarrass himself in the most awful ways because he wants to make his mark on the game he plays?
I would say that you generally go your own way, but I would not say that you never follow the lead of others -- at least not without spending a lot of time reviewing all of your shit to determine whether an example can be located. That's not a Quin question, it's an everyone question. Everyone does that sometimes, and if you expect me, in a sub-10 minute time space, to give you credit on that basis then you have come to a stupid conclusion.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Generally Quin I would say your biggest struggle as a hunter of bad guys is the way you interpret people's treatment of you. If I had to make a master list of strengths and weaknesses for every player, that'd be your weakness. And don't take it personally, because everyone would have them (certainly myself included), and you wouldn't be the only player for whom I'd assign that specific weakness (hi Epi).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:21 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:18 pm I'm not asking you to know every detail of my strategy. I'm asking you, at it's core, does Quin (in any alignment, actually) sit back and let others do the work? Or does he stick his neck out and embarrass himself in the most awful ways because he wants to make his mark on the game he plays?
I would say that you generally go your own way, but I would not say that you never follow the lead of others -- at least not without spending a lot of time reviewing all of your shit to determine whether an example can be located. That's not a Quin question, it's an everyone question. Everyone does that sometimes, and if you expect me, in a sub-10 minute time space, to give you credit on that basis then you have come to a stupid conclusion.
I expect it of you because I don't expect you to call me out on such bull in the first place.

We're past EoD. Where do you stand on it now?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:23 pm Generally Quin I would say your biggest struggle as a hunter of bad guys is the way you interpret people's treatment of you. If I had to make a master list of strengths and weaknesses for every player, that'd be your weakness. And don't take it personally, because everyone would have them (certainly myself included), and you wouldn't be the only player for whom I'd assign that specific weakness (hi Epi).
I'm aware of this. I have no idea what it has to do with anything though.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:25 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:23 pm Generally Quin I would say your biggest struggle as a hunter of bad guys is the way you interpret people's treatment of you. If I had to make a master list of strengths and weaknesses for every player, that'd be your weakness. And don't take it personally, because everyone would have them (certainly myself included), and you wouldn't be the only player for whom I'd assign that specific weakness (hi Epi).
You suspect me wrongly for my treatment of you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:21 pm
I expect it of you because I don't expect you to call me out on such bull in the first place.

We're past EoD. Where do you stand on it now?
I think you're wrong about yourself, but I understand why you perceive your play the way you do and lean town on you. I leaned town on you when I moved my vote in the end. You'd be dead otherwise.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:27 pm
I suspect you because you're better than this.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I want everyone to tell me what Elohcin's alignment is, and also why you say so.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 pm
"You're better than this" implies you think I was acting in a way which fell beneath my likely knowledge and understanding of Quin the Mafia player.

And you're wrong.

Because you're struggling to place yourself in my shoes. Oh well.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:07 pm
I get this bullshit a lot. I knew the lynch was hot garbage because it was hot garbage.
great, who's bad

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:31 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 pm
"You're better than this" implies you think I was acting in a way which fell beneath my likely knowledge and understanding of Quin the Mafia player.

And you're wrong.

Because you're struggling to place yourself in my shoes. Oh well.
Very simply, I think we've played together enough that while you may not understand me perfectly, you should know that I give a damn and don't sit on the sidelines while my town reads do the work for me. I feel like your accusation at EoD didn't reflect what I perceive you to understand about me.

I am putting myself in your shoes. I thought you knew me better, that's all. I think you're coming from a genuine place now. I don't know what to think about it right now. Maybe I thought it more annoying than suspicious.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm Quin doesn't feel genuquin though. Everyone wants to lynch him, which is a good sign for his alignment, but I'm just not getting it.
these sentences confuse me. you don't get why he is a civilian, or why everyone wanting to lynch him is a good sign for him, or why he doesn't feel genuine, or something else?
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pmEloh lynch was, in fact, garbage, and she was lynched for the same reasons she usually gets mislynched.
i don't think this is true at all, and i need you to expand

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm Eloh lynch was, in fact, garbage, and she was lynched for the same reasons she usually gets mislynched.
i went back and counted how many times you mentioned eloh's name prior to her being lynched.

it was pretty easy.

zero

:suspish:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:30 pm I want everyone to tell me what Elohcin's alignment is, and also why you say so.
Town because her confusion about recruitment was genuine.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

also, side-eye at everyone treating this as a mislynch right now when that information has not been revealed, and there's a weird ass dangling orange G

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:36 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm Quin doesn't feel genuquin though. Everyone wants to lynch him, which is a good sign for his alignment, but I'm just not getting it.
these sentences confuse me. you don't get why he is a civilian, or why everyone wanting to lynch him is a good sign for him, or why he doesn't feel genuine, or something else?
speedchuck wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pmEloh lynch was, in fact, garbage, and she was lynched for the same reasons she usually gets mislynched.
i don't think this is true at all, and i need you to expand
I think he's saying the more suspicious I am, the more likely I am to be town. Which is accurate, apparently.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 pm also, side-eye at everyone treating this as a mislynch right now when that information has not been revealed, and there's a weird ass dangling orange G
I didn't even notice it, to be fair.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:32 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:07 pm
great, who's bad
Still sloon. Maybe quin. Maybe speedchuck.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:30 pm I want everyone to tell me what Elohcin's alignment is, and also why you say so.
Town.

The biggest reason I remember being against her was that her read on you was contradictory. I don't see how that was alignment indicative to begin with. She could just as easily have not realised a logic error.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Just making a note that the color code for that G is "FF8000" in case it reveals something in due time

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:43 pm Just making a note that the color code for that G is "FF8000" in case it reveals something in due time
i've verified that none of the "alignments" or groups in the role list match this code

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Actually I assumed mega man was a town role, and looking at the op again I think that may be true. He's listed under Light. Also that would explain eloh's recruitment cluelessness.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jay, were you vocally supportive of a Colin lynch? I could probably just ISO you but whatever
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah, definitely town. Wily can only recruit robot masters, who are in grey. Mega Man is not a robot master, he starts on the side of light. Yay for reading!!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:44 pm Jay, were you vocally supportive of a Colin lynch? I could probably just ISO you but whatever
i was vocally meh on a colin lynch

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And I just made Jay look dumb :biggrin:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:46 pm And I just made Jay look dumb :biggrin:
dude i already said that shit
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:13 pm The lynch result is a bummer, but it's also highly unlucky if Mega Man is immune to recruitment. That would mean that Eloh really didn't get it, and we were right to accuse her of not getting it -- just not about why.
:meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention]

I said I'd vote for anyone. Why did you stick with Eloh instead of convincing me to move with you to Colin once Jack had moved there? You had a decent enough chance of making it happen. Was I that important to save?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I believe there were a few minutes between Jack moving his vote and EoD.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

No, you said something about whether mega man is immune to recruitment, and the stuff I pointed out makes it pretty clear that he is, imo.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:50 pm No, you said something about whether mega man is immune to recruitment, and the stuff I pointed out makes it pretty clear that he is, imo.
u probably think u a g

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”