69%

Total votes: 13
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Mega Man Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Turnip Head »

Why are we even humoring Marmot right now?

My suspicion of speedchuck has lessened somewhat since the gth
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 am The only way, ONLY way he gets out of the lynch tie. Is he is cutman

That’s it
I didn't even realise roles were being revealed. The amount of poll related roles already exposed would indicate there's likely not many still hidden.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:23 am Why are we even humoring Marmot right now?

My suspicion of speedchuck has lessened somewhat since the gth
Why are we humoring you? I don't understand how anybody is town reading you.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Marmot wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:51 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:50 pm I think it’s wifom that points to Marmot being bad, which is convenient cause I’m not moving my vote.
:rolleyes:

I'm not Gemeni Man and whoever is can go to hell for wrecking this chaos.
I like how he misspelled it here lols
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 323
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 am The only way, ONLY way he gets out of the lynch tie. Is he is cutman

That’s it
I didn't even realise roles were being revealed. The amount of poll related roles already exposed would indicate there's likely not many still hidden.
Do you think lynching him might give us an insight to his role at the very least? Like if he is cutman, that makes sense and essentially closes out what happened day4 if what you’re saying regarding about his imprisonment is that he had a different one

Actually scratch ALL that mess

Why would the mafia imprison marmot of all people??!!

They gain no benefit in silencing someone not here!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Facts aren’t straight. I don’t like it.

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:27 am
Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 am

That’s it
Do you think lynching him might give us an insight to his role at the very least? Like if he is cutman, that makes sense and essentially closes out what happened day4 if what you’re saying regarding about his imprisonment is that he had a different one

Actually scratch ALL that mess

Why would the mafia imprison marmot of all people??!!

They gain no benefit in silencing someone not here!
He was here though. He was most active on Day 3, the day before his silencing. I can't say much for what it was like then, but right now he's also about halfway up the post count list. What he has posted isn't pure fluff either. Nobody else has countered him on it yet, and I don't believe it's a bi-nightly thing. That last part is my opinion, not information fyi.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Ready for another wild guess? Marmot is cutman and used his power night 3 in anticipation of day4, halved his votes from 5 to 3. Gemini man, his teammate votes simon with him to ensure that he isn’t lynched. His other teammate is now giving him info on the imprisoner to try and fake us out.

Alternatively, Gemini man wanted a laugh and voted simon to tie it up, marmot who is again cutman in this scenario already was clear by the time he and GM voted simon. But it was secured st that point.

In either case marmot looks bad. I want to bet he used his cut power again today, so he actually only had 3 votes on him right now.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I also fundamentally disagree with lynching someone to answer a question that isn't "Is this person mafia?"

That's a witch hunt.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If Marmot wasn't allowed to post or vote on Day 4 then he'd be dead right now
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:34 am I also fundamentally disagree with lynching someone to answer a question that isn't "Is this person mafia?"

That's a witch hunt.
wut r u talking aboot
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Following the Luna lynch, what was the consensus on marmot?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:33 am Ready for another wild guess? Marmot is cutman and used his power night 3 in anticipation of day4, halved his votes from 5 to 3. Gemini man, his teammate votes simon with him to ensure that he isn’t lynched. His other teammate is now giving him info on the imprisoner to try and fake us out.

Alternatively, Gemini man wanted a laugh and voted simon to tie it up, marmot who is again cutman in this scenario already was clear by the time he and GM voted simon. But it was secured st that point.

In either case marmot looks bad. I want to bet he used his cut power again today, so he actually only had 3 votes on him right now.
If this is the case, Gemini man's vote was like a trump card used for no reason. We didn't know it existed before yesterday. Why use it now?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:35 am Following the Luna lynch, what was the consensus on marmot?
He looked bad.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm leaving this thread until the record stops skipping
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:35 am
Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:34 am I also fundamentally disagree with lynching someone to answer a question that isn't "Is this person mafia?"

That's a witch hunt.
wut r u talking aboot
hey turnip head can you give me some indication of your towniness because if i had a gun right now you'd already be dead
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:36 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:33 am Ready for another wild guess? Marmot is cutman and used his power night 3 in anticipation of day4, halved his votes from 5 to 3. Gemini man, his teammate votes simon with him to ensure that he isn’t lynched. His other teammate is now giving him info on the imprisoner to try and fake us out.

If this is the case, Gemini man's vote was like a trump card used for no reason. We didn't know it existed before yesterday. Why use it now?
Why use it then or why use it today?

Safety reasons is all I can think, what if LC, Dizzy, or Speedchuck jumped off to marmot’s wagon. Or someone else like myself showed up to vote?

As far as today, I think the vote on marmot is a cop out
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:37 am I'm leaving this thread until the record stops skipping
Explain?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:38 am
Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:36 am

Why use it then or why use it today?

Safety reasons is all I can think, what if LC, Dizzy, or Speedchuck jumped off to marmot’s wagon. Or someone else like myself showed up to vote?

As far as today, I think the vote on marmot is a cop out
If that was the case, couldn't they just add it on at the very end of day, when they knew whether it'd need to be used or not?
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin I think you should vote marmot until we decide on something else. He marmot and Gemini man switch to TH last second and marmot also happens to be cutman with his power active, that results in a tie
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Time constraints? :shrug: I can’t tell you
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:41 am Quin I think you should vote marmot until we decide on something else. He marmot and Gemini man switch to TH last second and marmot also happens to be cutman with his power active, that results in a tie
I don't trust the wagon as it is. I also think Turnip is bad. So no.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

are you bad, sprityo?
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:43 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:41 am Quin I think you should vote marmot until we decide on something else. He marmot and Gemini man switch to TH last second and marmot also happens to be cutman with his power active, that results in a tie
I don't trust the wagon as it is. I also think Turnip is bad. So no.
:shrug: so be it. let's hope my theory is wrong then
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:47 am are you bad, sprityo?
Am I mafia? No.

Are you bad Quin? Im actually looking up who exactly said marmot was bad since you said "the consensus was marmot is bad following the luna lynch"
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:48 am
Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:47 am are you bad, sprityo?
Am I mafia? No.

Are you bad Quin? Im actually looking up who exactly said marmot was bad since you said "the consensus was marmot is bad following the luna lynch"
I think it was Sloonei who came to the conclusion first.

Also, no.

I'm asking because in what I thought was a two-sided discussion about Marmot, I sense that you're specifically gunning for a conclusion where Marmot is bad.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

When I say two-sided, I don't mean between two people. I thought we, together, were looking at both sides of the coin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Only 5 people said they suspected Marmot during night 3

Nutella
Dyslexicon
Jack
Kness (hinted)
TH (maybe)

hrm

linki: im looking at possible scenarios where he is bad as my priority, yes
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Marmot could just be in an unfortunate position, just like sloonei was.

Here's the issues I have right now:

Why did marmot try a counter wagon during luna's lynch?
Was marmot imprisoned or is he lying?
How does Gemini Man play into all this?
Why is marmot being cryptic?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[mention]sprityo[/mention]
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

You both listed Wilgy as bad and Soneji as good in the GTH. Why?
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:56 am Only 5 people said they suspected Marmot during night 3

Nutella
Dyslexicon
Jack
Kness (hinted)
TH (maybe)

hrm

this being said, not many other suspicions were brought forth. Mafia could defintely see this as likely evidence of people trying to lynch marmot the next day. So they killed nutella seeing her as the bigger threat
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:59 am @sprityo
@speedchuck

You both listed Wilgy as bad and Soneji as good in the GTH. Why?
soneji has one post, checking his last login prior to the gth (i know, so petty) he logged in during day3 and hasnt logged in since

he isnt checking the thread, so i dont think he would be coming to the site to check on his mafia buddies cause he has none.

Wilgy is in a similar vote, only he posted during night 2 and hasnt really check up since then.

Personal feeling really. I can't give you a relative reasoning because theyre not present
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:00 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:56 am Only 5 people said they suspected Marmot during night 3

Nutella
Dyslexicon
Jack
Kness (hinted)
TH (maybe)

hrm

this being said, not many other suspicions were brought forth. Mafia could defintely see this as likely evidence of people trying to lynch marmot the next day. So they killed nutella seeing her as the bigger threat
I've given a list of six people who should be on the table today. Of course, I've not talked much about them myself, but the names are absolutely there.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i meant suspicions at that time, night 3

i saw your ones today
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye
K-Ness
Long Con
Marmot
nova
Turnip Head

I believe whoever is killing our thread leaders is within this group. I'd like opinions on this.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:34 am
Bullzeye
K-Ness
Long Con
nova
speedchuck
Turnip
Of your list, i only find these three as people i would be interested in lynching
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

soz i forgot speedchuck
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye - I know next to nothing about his playstyle. [mention]Bullzeye[/mention], can you talk about it a little bit? With differences between your town and scum games? At the moment, I don't have any reason to rule him out. Being a returning player, maybe he'd be more likely to take a backseat in BTSC.

K-Ness - He knows nobody here besides jack, and therefore wouldn't have a good grasp of who the *real* thread leaders are. That is to say, he wouldn't know who takes the spotlight straight away versus who'll do it when the leaders are killed. The fact that our biggest leaders were killed so quickly suggests it's not him.

Long Con - The more I talk about Long Con the more I realise I know nothing about Long Con. Sort of in the same boat as Bullzeye, minus the returning stuff. How are you, Long Con?

Marmot - He doesn't strike me as the type to go 'easy' when he's scum. It's not his problem if killing the thread leaders kills the game activity. It's town's failure to work. Killing the leaders to ride an easy victory wouldn't be a problem for him.

nova - Typically a leader-killer strategy is best when scum is able to take control of the thread after. I've seen many games where the game will devolve to a train of lynches against low fliers and inactives when nobody is there to keep discussion going. nova isn't the type, in fact it'd probably work against him.

speedchuck - See Marmot.

Turnip Head - See Marmot.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'd like to see stuff like that from everyone else at some point.
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:38 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:35 am

That's a witch hunt.
wut r u talking aboot
hey turnip head can you give me some indication of your towniness because if i had a gun right now you'd already be dead
What if you asked me townie riddles and I solved them? Would that work?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

honestly who's idea was it to put me in a situation where i had to push thread momentum

i'm like jaggedjimmyjay except illiterate and on crack
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Out of everyone still alive Quin seems the most interested in talking about the mafia's kills. Just pointing that out.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:27 am Out of everyone still alive Quin seems the most interested in talking about the mafia's kills. Just pointing that out.
is there a point in there somewhere or are you just fishing for a reaction?
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:30 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:27 am Out of everyone still alive Quin seems the most interested in talking about the mafia's kills. Just pointing that out.
...But I even said, "Just pointing that out."
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:32 am
Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:30 am
...But I even said, "Just pointing that out."
For what purpose?
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

For people to observe and reflect on in their own minds, and perhaps even comment on if they feel so inclined.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I looked at your ISO in a huff because I thought all you'd posted all game is inane bullshit, TH.

You have posted a lot of inane bullshit, but you've also posted some bullshit that is not inane. What I'm trying to say is I hate you. But you deserve acknowledge for posting more than just fluff.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:43 am For people to observe and reflect on in their own minds, and perhaps even comment on if they feel so inclined.
What do you, one such commenter, think about the fact that I've talked about the night kills more than anybody else?
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:43 am I looked at your ISO in a huff because I thought all you'd posted all game is inane bullshit, TH.

You have posted a lot of inane bullshit, but you've also posted some bullshit that is not inane. What I'm trying to say is I hate you. But you deserve acknowledge for posting more than just fluff.
Awwww thanks hun :hugs:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm doing so because approaching today that way gave me a PoE of 6 I believe in, and that is more variety than the one person who gained 5 votes within the first 6 hours of Day and has commanded 90 percent of the attention today. A Marmot lynch is almost cemented for today. Even if he's bad, his teammates won't feel any pressure today as things stand.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”