Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 4

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:48 pm I'm humoring you by even addressing the point at all. By even bothering to dismiss it.

The poll was tied/tight, Mac. Why would I maintain my vote on Long Con, and not build or pursue any other cases/suspects, if it meant that Scum DH could A) Keep his cred and B) Keep the lynch stop.
Is that so Mr. Dismissy Pants.

Option 1- For civilian cred and/or wifom reasons
Option 2- Because the other primary option was also Mafia
Option 3 - Because you are town and you just knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was bad

You aren't going to convince me that my point is irrational dude, because if I was Mafia I would have done exactly what I am speculating that you did, for the reasons I have already outlined. It is not a criticism. I am awarding you the credit of presuming your scum play to be on the level of my own, which is something that I take pride in.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:52 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:48 pm I'm humoring you by even addressing the point at all. By even bothering to dismiss it.

The poll was tied/tight, Mac. Why would I maintain my vote on Long Con, and not build or pursue any other cases/suspects, if it meant that Scum DH could A) Keep his cred and B) Keep the lynch stop.
Is that so Mr. Dismissy Pants.

Option 1- For civilian cred and/or wifom reasons
Option 2- Because the other primary option was also Mafia
Option 3 - Because you are town and you just knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was bad

You aren't going to convince me that my point is irrational dude, because if I was Mafia I would have done exactly what I am speculating that you did, for the reasons I have already outlined. It is not a criticism. I am awarding you the credit of presuming your scum play to be on the level of my own, which is something that I take pride in.
Well you're wrong. :shrug:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Switching my vote to a different wagon has the benefit of A) Saving Long Con my super cool teammate and B) Potentially gaining a Hallow but I did neither because I like outting my teammates and wasting our lynch stop wow good theory.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If I was a civilian, and I had a sick angle on Long Con would I have done what DH did? Yes.

If I was Mafia, would I have done was DH did and distanced LC, bussed him and tried to mop up cred? Yes.

The fact that you voted for LC isn't suspicious in isolation. It's that you immediately proceeded to put forward people that "saved him" or "rezzed INH" as chain lynches, which I feel like is what a Mafia player who just buried a scum teammate would do to try to keep the heat off of themselves.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:57 pm If I was a civilian, and I had a sick angle on Long Con would I have done what DH did? Yes.

If I was Mafia, would I have done was DH did and distanced LC, bussed him and tried to mop up cred? Yes.

The fact that you voted for LC isn't suspicious in isolation. It's that you immediately proceeded to put forward people that "saved him" or "rezzed INH" as chain lynches, which I feel like is what a Mafia player who just buried a scum teammate would do to try to keep the heat off of themselves.
.....or what a civilian would do if he thought "Wow there were a bunch of weird wagons that lynch I wonder if one or two might have been an effort to stop the LC lynch without burning the lynch stop itself"

Wow wild how that works.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:51 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Who's bad?
IDK, I've been either busy today or fired up fuckin' with Mac and Jay, so tomorrow I'll have to dig into the thread again and bus another one of my teammates for no reason lol got em.
Gimme two names off the top of your head.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Who's bad?
IDK, I've been either busy today or fired up fuckin' with Mac and Jay, so tomorrow I'll have to dig into the thread again and bus another one of my teammates for no reason lol got em.
Beauregard and Thadius.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:53 pm If Quin is bad and was targeting his teammate Long Con, what ability might he have been using?
Was this question ever answered?
Additionally, I want to ask who we'd believe more in the Quin vs. Speedchuck split if poutanko's cop claim didn't exist?
And also if there's a scenario in which all three of speedchuck, quin, and poutanko are town and telling the truth?

If these are things that have already been discussed then you can just slap me and point me in the right direction. But I'm hung up on these reported night actions right now and feel like it's the most pressing issue we've got right now.
I trust Quin more.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:55 pm Switching my vote to a different wagon has the benefit of A) Saving Long Con my super cool teammate and B) Potentially gaining a Hallow but I did neither because I like outting my teammates and wasting our lynch stop wow good theory.
Cool attempt to make me look dumb to those skim reading.

Switching your vote to another wagon would have the affect of having every civilian paying attention go ... "LOL DH IS MAFIA HE JUST SAVED HIS TEAMMATE". Doing so is never an option for a Mafia DH who was playing the distance game. More of the same simplistic logic...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:57 pm If I was a civilian, and I had a sick angle on Long Con would I have done what DH did? Yes.

.....or what a civilian would do if he thought "Wow there were a bunch of weird wagons that lynch I wonder if one or two might have been an effort to stop the LC lynch without burning the lynch stop itself"

Wow wild how that works.
I am a civilian. I did not have the immediate reaction of going "oh wow the Mafia would have definitely tried to save LC there". In fact I had the immediate reaction of going... "I wonder if DH just went too far distancing" and then you proceeded to say everything I imagine you would have said if that were true.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:01 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:55 pm Switching my vote to a different wagon has the benefit of A) Saving Long Con my super cool teammate and B) Potentially gaining a Hallow but I did neither because I like outting my teammates and wasting our lynch stop wow good theory.
Cool attempt to make me look dumb to those skim reading.

Switching your vote to another wagon would have the affect of having every civilian paying attention go ... "LOL DH IS MAFIA HE JUST SAVED HIS TEAMMATE". Doing so is never an option for a Mafia DH who was playing the distance game. More of the same simplistic logic...
Anybody skim reading, Mac's not dumb.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Who's bad?
Beauregard and Thadius.
A god tier mafia player should be able to come up with a suspect or two on the 4th day of a game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Wow wild how that works.
I am a civilian. I did not have the immediate reaction of going "oh wow the Mafia would have definitely tried to save LC there". In fact I had the immediate reaction of going... "I wonder if DH just went too far distancing" and then you proceeded to say everything I imagine you would have said if that were true.
Basing your read of me off shit you'd do and not shit I'd do means you aren't worth my time anymore. I'm good. Later on.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Civilians of Hogwarts.

When the LC situation occurred, was your immediate reaction "LC's teammates would have tried to save him there."?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:04 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Who's bad?
Beauregard and Thadius.
A god tier mafia player should be able to come up with a suspect or two on the 4th day of a game.
Ask again tomorrow when I've re-read everything I didn't read today.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Wow wild how that works.
Basing your read of me off shit you'd do and not shit I'd do means you aren't worth my time anymore. I'm good. Later on.
I think that you play the game similarly to me. I have played with you in many games. I am not basing this off nothing. I like the way you play.

Also when I tried to connect your play to my knowledge of your play before you shat on that too. So effectively you are saying that I don't know how you play. That's okay, maybe I don't. If that's your argument against my point, then that's it. Of course I don't expect you to just say "you're right Mac, I am bad."
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:28 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:53 pm If Quin is bad and was targeting his teammate Long Con, what ability might he have been using?
Was this question ever answered?
Additionally, I want to ask who we'd believe more in the Quin vs. Speedchuck split if poutanko's cop claim didn't exist?
And also if there's a scenario in which all three of speedchuck, quin, and poutanko are town and telling the truth?

If these are things that have already been discussed then you can just slap me and point me in the right direction. But I'm hung up on these reported night actions right now and feel like it's the most pressing issue we've got right now.
Ok Sloon, I looked through all of the spells, potions, etc. and the only thing I could find was if Quin gave Long Con the Elixir of Life and someone else targeted LC with Petrificus Totalus which prevents the person targeted from drinking a potion. If that had happened and Speed was watching Long Con he would have seen three people visit LC, Quin, the potion canceller and a vig - unless LC was not killed by a vig. Anyway, it would have been quite complicated and seemingly a 1 in 1000 chance. (I made those numbers up.)

Maybe someone else see's something more realistic.

omgosh tons of linki
I appreciate these thoughts. I suppose another possibility is that quin was simply using protego/wingardium leviosa on his teammate LC, if those are abilities he has access to.

I suppose my next question in this line (for anybody) would be this: Why does speedchuck come out with this specific story if he is bad?
(Hello everyone, I'm not ignoring this debate but I do want to answer Sloonei's point from a little while ago.)

But if Quin used one of those abilities why did LC die?

And I think your question about speed is a good one. I'm going to try to track back and find who said what first and just how the conversation developed in search for an answer.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Wow wild how that works.
I think that you play the game similarly to me. I have played with you in many games. I am not basing this off nothing. I like the way you play.

Also when I tried to connect your play to my knowledge of your play before you shat on that too. So effectively you are saying that I don't know how you play. That's okay, maybe I don't. If that's your argument against my point, then that's it. Of course I don't expect you to just say "you're right Mac, I am bad."
:grin: IDK man you seem not to see the forest through the trees on this. Is it not noteworthy to you how many wagons/ties we got for the LC lynch? Does it not make sense to you that a busted ass beat up mafia team would be like "Fuck where'd this LC wagon come from lets see if we can squeak outta here without burning a save or w/e"

You keep trying to stunt but the points only count if you get the ball through the hoop.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Wow wild how that works.

:grin: IDK man you seem not to see the forest through the trees on this. Is it not noteworthy to you how many wagons/ties we got for the LC lynch? Does it not make sense to you that a busted ass beat up mafia team would be like "Fuck where'd this LC wagon come from lets see if we can squeak outta here without burning a save or w/e"

You keep trying to stunt but the points only count if you get the ball through the hoop.
Of course it makes sense. There are a range of possibilities.

I have seen a lot of days end like that, and I believe that there is almost always Mafia on the Mafia flips when it does. It's not often that mafia save mafia in that situation. Generally they ride it out and hope a civilian comes along and does the saving (or at least does something that allows them to cast a janky vote and blame it on the chaos).

Who were the other lynch wagons?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lol
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

The glorf wagon in particular stunk at the time, and Collin had his fair share of votes. I don't recall off hand if anyone else was in contention. I could look back tomorrow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:17 pmlol
?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:17 pmlol
?
Don’t mind me, carry on.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:18 pm The glorf wagon in particular stunk at the time, and Collin had his fair share of votes. I don't recall off hand if anyone else was in contention. I could look back tomorrow.
Okay so let's say the main reason you pinged me is because you claimed that the attempted savers are suspect. If you can actually find me some suspect savers perhaps I will back off.
karavalenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 75

Post by karavalenge »

It was even between Collin and Long Con when I joined in that day, only a few hours before day end.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:18 pm The glorf wagon in particular stunk at the time, and Collin had his fair share of votes. I don't recall off hand if anyone else was in contention. I could look back tomorrow.
Okay so let's say the main reason you pinged me is because you claimed that the attempted savers are suspect. If you can actually find me some suspect savers perhaps I will back off.
Now who is being Earnest?

I'll do legwork and shit tomorrow. This was fun(ny).

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Which will be fun assuming everyone said who they voted for and when in the thread lol good job phpBB

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can't even remember who I voted for tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I know that I voted early and never moved it though...
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:16 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:13 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:11 pm "The only case DH built D3 was against his teammate and he got his teammate lynched even when the poll was a fuckin million-way tie and he coulda jumped ship but he didn't because he wanted his teammate to waste a lynch save because he wanted to out his teammate and the existence of lynch saves and himself"

Cool theory.
Straw men don’t survive lynches. I think you’ll be the next.
What're you on about? Blowharding and Neganing aside I genuinely do not get the logic in "DH went through all that shit to distance himself from Long Con for no reason out of the blue ass nowhere"

But sure go ahead fuck wth me see whats up.
It wasn’t really “all that shit”. Part of the reason this works is how much and how often you have overstated the role you had in that lynch.
What the hell is going on here. You've played with DH before. He does this all the time as town. He did it in Firefly. You and sloonei are grasping at straws.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:27 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:11 pm "The only case DH built D3 was against his teammate and he got his teammate lynched even when the poll was a fuckin million-way tie and he coulda jumped ship but he didn't because he wanted his teammate to waste a lynch save because he wanted to out his teammate and the existence of lynch saves and himself"

Cool theory.
What're you on about? Blowharding and Neganing aside I genuinely do not get the logic in "DH went through all that shit to distance himself from Long Con for no reason out of the blue ass nowhere"

It wasn’t really “all that shit”. Part of the reason this works is how much and how often you have overstated the role you had in that lynch.
What the hell is going on here. You've played with DH before. He does this all the time as town. He did it in Firefly. You and sloonei are grasping at straws.
What can I say I'm my own best advocate.

ImageImage
ImageImage
karavalenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 75

Post by karavalenge »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:26 pm I know that I voted early and never moved it though...
Says you voted for Collin.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Cool theory.

Sure if you ignore the context you can easily just hand wave away DH inflating himself as on meta. Read into the specifics. I particularly dislike where he wants/wanted to take the investigation to (those that saved LC), and the way that they did it looked simultaneously opportunistic and trying to keep the dialogue away from the idea of LC being bussed.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lol nutella

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:33 pm lol nutella
Jay are you baked?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I want to hear from Jackoflurks2005.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 209

Post by timmer »

I don't see the logic against DH.
My siggie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

hahaha fucking mafia man

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

timmer wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:36 pm I don't see the logic against DH.
I can only presume that you haven't bothered actually reading the thread then.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

Paying my bills rn, you guys
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry that was mean.

You don't see the logic in DH having distanced, then bussed LC and subsequently trying to push the thread onto the idea of there being savers and mop up cred?

Or are you just saying you disagree?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I read DH as town, but I also wasn't around for the whole LC lynch thing. If I have a reason to suspect him right now, it's that he refused to talk about his current reads a few moments ago, but whatever, I'll see what he does tomorrow.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:47 pm Paying my bills rn, you guys
o rly just paying your bills right

just like a decent honest citizen right

nothing shady at all, perfectly innocent stuff

OR NOT :suspish:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

DH looks super town to me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DH isn't in my POE pool.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:04 pm Civilians of Hogwarts.

When the LC situation occurred, was your immediate reaction "LC's teammates would have tried to save him there."?
Yeah but Speedchuck and Nutella so what do I know?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also I’m simple af.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879

Post by nutella »

Cool theory.

Lol I posted this before reading a page and a half of this shit with mac. Like it's cool that we're considering all possible deepwolves but this has become ridiculous.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The basis of my read is that DH has done a lot of things that I would have done if I was Mafia. Hell I did it to exactly LC in my first ever TS game. He distanced, he bussed when it looked like the most unlikely thing to do, he then tried to keep the town looking at those who didn't vote for LC while maintaining his known civilian "I'm the God of Mafia" character right throughout. It's certainly not accusing him of basic Mafia 101 so it doesn't surprise me that it's not just taken as a given.

The only doubt I have about it is that it is a dangerous game to be distancing/bussing a teammate when you already have two dead and it's only day three, but given we see that they have resurrected one ... shenanigans may be at play. Not to mention it is that very thought that makes it an even better play tbh. Like, even with me on his case like this I doubt I'll be able to get DH lynched until late game at best. Which is exactly why he would have done all of this if he was Mafia.

Jay are you baked?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:07 pm

Cool theory.

Lol I posted this before reading a page and a half of this shit with mac. Like it's cool that we're considering all possible deepwolves but this has become ridiculous.
So on a day that we're just all push button lynching a revealed Mafia, you think this is ridiculous?

If not today then when?

Return to “Previous Jobs”