Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 4

Post by ColinIsCool »

In 2012 I was 17 and would come home from school, roast up some hot dogs and watch The Sopranos every day. Shit was so cool.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:31 pm I have no idea what you're trying to tell me.
Anyway. You express uncertainty about Mac and I going after DH, and then my removing myself from that dialogue.

What do you suspect is the mafia agenda which may exist underneath that behavior on the part of any of the three? If you don't mean to suggest a mafia agenda, what is the source of your uncertainty?

[mention]speedchuck[/mention], you too.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:31 pm I have no idea what you're trying to tell me.
Anyway. You express uncertainty about Mac and I going after DH, and then my removing myself from that dialogue.

What do you suspect is the mafia agenda which may exist underneath that behavior on the part of any of the three? If you don't mean to suggest a mafia agenda, what is the source of your uncertainty?

speedchuck, you too.
I'd have to reread it to be sure, but... DH hasn't undergone a whole lot of scrutiny, since the LC lynch. Perhaps this was an effort, either on Mac's part or on you egging him on to do it, to lay out a case against DH's Long Con cred and see if anyone else bites at it. Perhaps not to get him lynched today, but to get that seed of doubt in there and remove the townlock status that DH has in the general estimation of the thread?

What would the town agenda be in that weirdness? I have no idea.

BTW me saying I don't understand it is an opportunity for involved parties to clarify, not for you to treat it as a suspicion. Not every question needs to be answered with "do you think I'm scum?" Sometimes I just wanna know the dang answer, and then make conclusions from there.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:00 pm I'd have to reread it to be sure, but... DH hasn't undergone a whole lot of scrutiny, since the LC lynch. Perhaps this was an effort, either on Mac's part or on you egging him on to do it, to lay out a case against DH's Long Con cred and see if anyone else bites at it. Perhaps not to get him lynched today, but to get that seed of doubt in there and remove the townlock status that DH has in the general estimation of the thread?

What would the town agenda be in that weirdness? I have no idea.

BTW me saying I don't understand it is an opportunity for involved parties to clarify, not for you to treat it as a suspicion. Not every question needs to be answered with "do you think I'm scum?" Sometimes I just wanna know the dang answer, and then make conclusions from there.
Oh I know that not every query reflects suspicion. The highlighted portion there is what is of interest to me. I think the answer to that question is quite obvious, to such a degree that I am surprised to see such uncertainty and whatever might Jay and/or Mac have been doing?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

Um.

I get hunches and then I follow them until I upset people.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

CFD DH?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If I still had that ethereal Tiger as my avatar people would take me mote seriously I bet.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

speedchuck, you too.
The mafia agenda is obvious.

Scum DH doesn’t want to be suspected and defends himself accordingly.

Scum Mac wants to breakup the towncore.

Scum Jay sees a t/t squabble and pushes it but then takes himself out of it.

If there are multiple scum players here (unlikely, given the estimated number of scum left and other suspects), distancing would be a factor.

I’m not sure why you’re asking this question. You seem to imply “there is no possible scum motivation for the behavior of these 3 players.” Is that what you believe?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:04 pm Oh I know that not every query reflects suspicion. The highlighted portion there is what is of interest to me. I think the answer to that question is quite obvious, to such a degree that I am surprised to see such uncertainty and whatever might Jay and/or Mac have been doing?
Phishing?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:38 pm Hi, guys. I'm lost. I know inh is bad. And I am feeling pretty good about sloonei being bad. Beyond that... iunno at this point.

So this is just to tell you that I'm going to work now and hopefully things will make more sense for me later. I'm sorry I'm not any help.
You arw even more lost than you think, unfortunately. I say this not to be snarky or defensive, but just in a sincere attempt to let you know.

Because I’d tell the truth if I was scum.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:20 pm

speedchuck, you too.

If there are multiple scum players here (unlikely, given the estimated number of scum left and other suspects), distancing would be a factor.

I’m not sure why you’re asking this question. You seem to imply “there is no possible scum motivation for the behavior of these 3 players.” Is that what you believe?
You had me as locktown before this. What have I done to make you tinfoil?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:21 pm
timmer wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:38 pm Hi, guys. I'm lost. I know inh is bad. And I am feeling pretty good about sloonei being bad. Beyond that... iunno at this point.

So this is just to tell you that I'm going to work now and hopefully things will make more sense for me later. I'm sorry I'm not any help.
You arw even more lost than you think, unfortunately. I say this not to be snarky or defensive, but just in a sincere attempt to let you know.

Are you baked Sloonei?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

wut

Tell the truth about what?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My motivation for casing DH is I have a hunch and wanted to follow it. I think there is a deepwolf and feel like I am one of the better players at finding such wolves so am doing my civilian duty and deepwolf hunting.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:22 pm

wut

My alignment. I would telk you all if I was bad. That’s what I’d do, so you can take me at my word when I say otherwise.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The town agenda is equally obvious. Add a fifteenth strike to Speedy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:20 pm The mafia agenda is obvious.

Just about anything can be assigned a mafia motive, so no I don't suggest that there isn't one or couldn't be one. It is your task to express what that is though, so I prompted you as such. And you answered the prompt. Hooray!

Now tell me the civilian agenda. Go!

:jedi:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

3 dead mafia all via nk. A failed Mafia lynch. A mafia rezz. You're all unperturbed?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 pm

wut

My alignment. I would telk you all if I was bad. That’s what I’d do, so you can take me at my word when I say otherwise.
Ah, okay. That's what it sounded like.

:noble: :huh: :smile:

What?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 pm Just about anything can be assigned a mafia motive
Anything can be assigned a TOWN motive.

"No, I sincerely believed that!"
"I was trying to act scummy to see who the opportunistic scummers were. It was IRONIC scumminess!"
"I'm trying to stay alive because I know I'm town."
"I lied because I wanted to mislead MAFIA, duh"
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 pm 3 dead mafia all via nk. A failed Mafia lynch. A mafia rezz. You're all unperturbed?
I'm happy yeah.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

An angle that I became vaguely interested in as the day went along, but that I wasn’t able to look into, is people’s attitudes towards all the alleged night shenanigans. Presumably scum would have been less confused about INH in particular, and possibly any of the other claims. I wanted to look closely at how everyone responded to those things but never really got around to it. If anyone feels like picking that up, it’d be cool.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 pm

wut

Ah, okay. That's what it sounded like.

:noble: :huh: :smile:

What?
it was a sarcastic throwaway line.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 pm The town agenda is equally obvious. Add a fifteenth strike to Speedy.
*snrk*

I have stopped caring completely.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 pm 3 dead mafia all via nk. A failed Mafia lynch. A mafia rezz. You're all unperturbed?
They all made sense and were predictable. Not perturbed.

N1, the most obvious vig target is the guy who hasn't made a post. Token.

N2, a consensus suspect who had just spilled his salad all over the floor makes sense as a target.

N3, a guy who had just survived a lynch and looked obvious makes sense as a target.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:20 pm

speedchuck, you too.

You had me as locktown before this. What have I done to make you tinfoil?
I’m answering the question. This is the potential mafia motivation for a scum Mac.

I didn’t and don’t have you locktown. I do metaread you as town and I don’t think your accusations of DH are a bad look. I have similar suspicions that stem from the nightkills. I just don’t jump to the conclusion that DH is scum. I don’t have a conclusion at all.

I suppose that’s my fault for twiddling my thumbs.

*twiddle*
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 pm The town agenda is equally obvious. Add a fifteenth strike to Speedy.
*snrk*

It’s pronounced *snikt*
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:37 pm
*snrk*

It’s pronounced *snikt*
I have a slight cold, thank you very much.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:20 pm The mafia agenda is obvious.

Just about anything can be assigned a mafia motive, so no I don't suggest that there isn't one or couldn't be one. It is your task to express what that is though, so I prompted you as such. And you answered the prompt. Hooray!

Now tell me the civilian agenda. Go!

:jedi:
Mac said his civvy agenda. DH needs to not get lynched as a townie, too. Civvy Jay likes making things happen and might have even bought Mac’s case.

How am I not easy to lynch? I just make whatever arguments you ask me to on command.

What is the point of this?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:42 pm Mac said his civvy agenda. DH needs to not get lynched as a townie, too. Civvy Jay likes making things happen and might have even bought Mac’s case.

How am I not easy to lynch? I just make whatever arguments you ask me to on command.

You're in most POEs and any additional shit you say about the continuing shit in the thread bears some potential to nudge you deeper into or out of those lists knawmsaying knawmean

I don't care anymore though so as you were

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:32 pm
They all made sense and were predictable. Not perturbed.

N1, the most obvious vig target is the guy who hasn't made a post. Token.

N2, a consensus suspect who had just spilled his salad all over the floor makes sense as a target.

N3, a guy who had just survived a lynch and looked obvious makes sense as a target.
I think you could make this argument no matter who the kills were. It is the fact that they all flipped scum.

Jay killed oh it's Jay it makes sense. Mac, Glor, etc. You could rationalise all the deaths but since when do 3 consecutive vigilante kills all land let alone land on Mafia.

Why do I feel like you are intentionally suppressing the notion?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

jay
DH
mac
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 261

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:09 pm In double checking the actual name of the ID ability just now, I realized there’s a possible explanation to all this night actuon discrepency that hasn’t been brought up yet, or at least hasn’t been a part of the main conversation: Arresto Momentum.
This spell delays another student’s movement. This will make whatever abilities they use have their effect delayed to the following night.
Is it possible that either one of Quin or speedchuck simply had their night actions pushed back a night, so that what they thought they had done on Night 2 actually came into effect on Night 3?
I didn't do anything night 2.

@Quin Did you visit Long Con night 2?
I also didn't do anything night 2.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:42 pm Mac said his civvy agenda. DH needs to not get lynched as a townie, too. Civvy Jay likes making things happen and might have even bought Mac’s case.

You're in most POEs and any additional shit you say about the continuing shit in the thread bears some potential to nudge you deeper into or out of those lists knawmsaying knawmean

I don't care anymore though so as you were
:beer:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm jay
DH
mac
You live on Jay's nuts so this doesn't surprise me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

As long as I’m not taken out of poe by vig kill, idgad.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm jay
DH
mac
You live on Jay's nuts so this doesn't surprise me.
It’s where the sorting hat put me :shrug:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:37 pm
*snrk*

It’s pronounced *snikt*
actually its pronounced *kink*
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:09 pm In double checking the actual name of the ID ability just now, I realized there’s a possible explanation to all this night actuon discrepency that hasn’t been brought up yet, or at least hasn’t been a part of the main conversation: Arresto Momentum.
This spell delays another student’s movement. This will make whatever abilities they use have their effect delayed to the following night.
Is it possible that either one of Quin or speedchuck simply had their night actions pushed back a night, so that what they thought they had done on Night 2 actually came into effect on Night 3?

Then I’m back to thinking one of you is a no good dirty liar.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ya’ll lazy n shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I bet this lynch fails.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:49 pm

That's m'boy.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm I think you could make this argument no matter who the kills were. It is the fact that they all flipped scum.

Jay killed oh it's Jay it makes sense. Mac, Glor, etc. You could rationalise all the deaths but since when do 3 consecutive vigilante kills all land let alone land on Mafia.

I don't think the notion is well-founded. I think exploring alternative theories as you have has value to a point, but there are limits to that. Eventually it can incite paranoia and lead to civilians doing dumb shit that they have no business doing.

I'm not rationalizing any kills in a vacuum. Comparing a hypothetical kill of me or you or Glorf to night kills of mafia members is illogical. The implied sources are different.

What are you suggesting is the issue here? What are you worried about? I seriously don't know.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

See? Look at this crap! Here's an easy out, and he doesn't take it! Ugh.
I'd be a lot more comfortable with calling quin a liar and lynching him if his lie made sense and if he was trying to weasel out of it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
karavalenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 75

Post by karavalenge »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Shows how Slytherin won the cup if they're the only house doing things every day.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:50 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:15 pm I didn't do anything night 2.

Ya’ll lazy n shit.
I was... kinda dead night 2.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh hey day ended. If I die, look back at my stuff. Win it for me. Pls.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

btw was that another classic sloonei townslip or just me
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm I think you could make this argument no matter who the kills were. It is the fact that they all flipped scum.

I don't think the notion is well-founded. I think exploring alternative theories as you have has value to a point, but there are limits to that. Eventually it can incite paranoia and lead to civilians doing dumb shit that they have no business doing.

I'm not rationalizing any kills in a vacuum. Comparing a hypothetical kill of me or you or Glorf to night kills of mafia members is illogical. The implied sources are different.

What are you suggesting is the issue here? What are you worried about? I seriously don't know.
That the night kills of the Mafia are not actual things that occurred.

Share with me an example of when exploring an alternative theory has led to civilians doing dumb shit they shouldn't be doing. I don't think that actually is a thing. It seems like it would be but I don't think it is. Invariably there's always a Harry Highpants or two to keep the order in place.

Comparing night kills to a hypothetical kill of me and you is logical when I am using it to defeat your logic. You are just using confirmation bias to suggest those kills all made the most logical sense. I believe you could do that to rationalise every kill choice. What you fail to address conpletely are the mathematical chances of all three being Mafia.

Another wacky theory for you. If LC was an obvious big target. And he was. Why did Timmer choose not to shoot at him? Timmer only gets a vig every second night. He's never gonna get a better chance to hit scum with it. But instead he uses a different night action? Explain that.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:50 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:15 pm I didn't do anything night 2.

Ya’ll lazy n shit.
I was... kinda dead night 2.
did bullzeye do anything that you know of?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”