Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 5

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:04 pm
Has anything happened since Day 1 that I can talk about? I’m not public enemy #1 or anything, but it’s irritating that there is a nagging suspicion about me which pre-exists my participation in the game.
Long Con saved you in a lynch. You are one of three people from the one house where we haven't found a baddie yet. Owner's day 1 play was suspish. And you have kind of even-keeled/steady-as-she-goe'd since taking over, participating but not sticking your neck out. AndI didn't like the night action dump earlier, though that is more minor.
My play has been what it is. It’s not as aggressive as I’d like it to he, but that’s due to life circumstances. The info dump was an attempt to shake things up. I was anticipating more of a response. We have info dumping as a tactic available to us and a lot of crucual claims are already out there. I don’t prioritize secretivity as much as I normally would at this phase of the gam. We’ve only got two bad guys left. Identifying dishonest claims seems like it could be an effective method for catching them.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

Oh wait, your delayed kill probably since Quin claim to delay you.
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

*I assume we have only two bad guys left. I’ve been operating under the assumption that there’s five total for a while now, but that’s not confirmed. Either way, three dead baddies = a good chance for town, if we take advantage of the situation. I don’t think mass claiming needs to be treated as an awful strategy right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm Oh wait, your delayed kill probably since Quin claim to delay you.
Who are you talking to here? If timmers bullz kill was delayed why didn't it happen day 2? But maybe you are talking about something else.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:21 pm *I assume we have only two bad guys left. I’ve been operating under the assumption that there’s five total for a while now, but that’s not confirmed. Either way, three dead baddies = a good chance for town, if we take advantage of the situation. I don’t think mass claiming needs to be treated as an awful strategy right now.
I just don't understand what we are looking for in a mass claim since the baddies all have regular abilities they can claim.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 pm
poutanko wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm Oh wait, your delayed kill probably since Quin claim to delay you.
Who are you talking to here? If timmers bullz kill was delayed why didn't it happen day 2? But maybe you are talking about something else.
It's timmer, didn't quote him because easier to post without quote. Post with quote usually got me logged out :fist:
If it's delayed then maybe that's why we got 3 kills N2. But then the hippo should be on N1 or there's something else N1?
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:21 pm *I assume we have only two bad guys left. I’ve been operating under the assumption that there’s five total for a while now, but that’s not confirmed. Either way, three dead baddies = a good chance for town, if we take advantage of the situation. I don’t think mass claiming needs to be treated as an awful strategy right now.
I just don't understand what we are looking for in a mass claim since the baddies all have regular abilities they can claim.
An understanding of how the pieces fit. I guess that does complicate things somewhat though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

No one seems to want to talk about Jay again :sigh:
I'll eat my breakfast and go to work.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

poutanko wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:42 pm No one seems to want to talk about Jay again :sigh:
What would you like to talk about?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:49 pm
poutanko wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:42 pm No one seems to want to talk about Jay again :sigh:
What would you like to talk about?
Already said it twice and explained it but nobody bother to read.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:34 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 pm
It's timmer, didn't quote him because easier to post without quote. Post with quote usually got me logged out :fist:
If it's delayed then maybe that's why we got 3 kills N2. But then the hippo should be on N1 or there's something else N1?
yeah somebody or thing besides the mafia killed Nova night 1. I don't think timmer was delayed until n2 unless he was also redirected cause bullz didn't die night 2 - ni2 was juliets 1.0, Kyle, and INH. Anyway, I don't know that it does us any good at this point to figure that out - it doesn't seem like we have enough information.

And phooey on you getting logged out. Spacedaisy is on it right now trying to figure it out. We will not forget about you,

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

..maybe turned the setting back to somewhere before Outpost game? There's a short period where I can't logged out instead.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

timmer wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:01 pm Moved my vote to sloonei. The Owner suspicion has been there since day fucking 1, and Long Con SAVED Owner...
Yup.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Scum slip correction?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei’s putting up a hell of a fight but if he’s not scum I’ll eat G-Man’s dictionary.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lol you know what fuck it I'll vote Sloonei this should be fun.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:46 pm Sloonei’s putting up a hell of a fight but if he’s not scum I’ll eat G-Man’s dictionary.
Omg my line :biggrin:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:46 pm Sloonei’s putting up a hell of a fight but if he’s not scum I’ll eat G-Man’s dictionary.
You're excessively confident for someone who's not even trying to figure out what's going on.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Non-personal reason for disliking Colin's vote:
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:34 am There is a lot of stuff that happened since my last post. Since I am more clueless than before, I will stick with my POE.

[VOTE: SLOONEI] aubergine

I think Owner, upon further reflection, was being bussed by INH. I think Owner also looked terrible, and I think Sloonei, upon inheriting the rolecard, has done his best to appear somewhat unengaged or separated from the action, and I think it’s an act. I’m sticking with this vote unless a new, compelling argument is made for someone else.
He expresses a tentative commitment to his vote despite, evidently, not being informed on the current state of the thread. It's hard to call this anything other than a pre-meditated, calculated vote in that light. His confidence is offset by the hedging statement, "I'm sticking with this unless a new argument comes along." Alright, cool, so like every vote ever? This sentence seems to exist just to emphasize his confidence in the vote while also leaving the door open to pivot to something better.
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 pm I’ve given my reads. My POE remains the same without further developments.

And if you think I’m “stuck,” well, oh well. Owner did you no favors regardless of alignment and only fell off my radar because I thought INH wouldn’t bus that hard. But I’ve changed my mind. Nothing you’ve done since has signaled to me that you’re town on your own merit either, so ... here we are.
He does not deny that his read comes from Day 1. He then tries to lend strength to it by waving his hand at the 200+ posts I've made in this game. I pressed him to actually present a read on me, but he's shown an unwillingness to do so:
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:04 pm You haven’t done anything I can recall other than pop in to say you haven’t read the thread, deflect from the Owner arguments and defend yourself a lot. If you feel I’m minimizing your contributions then I apologize.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced the “script” was to bus Owner when it became clear she fucked up and then INH died unexpectedly changing the game a bit. Nothing will convince me otherwise until I see your flip and I really mean nothing. :shrug:
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:26 pm I’m not interested in arguing the point further Sloonei. I’m not going to convince you to lynch yourself and your questions are things I’ve already addressed. Sorry.
"The point" which Colin is "not interested in arguing" is the merits of his vote. So in other words, Colin isn't interested in justifying his vote. He just wants to leave it there because he's sure of it, but not sure enough to actually defend, and also he's going to change it if he can get another civilian lynched.

This vote is bogus. The "script" is to say that LC saved Owner a month ago.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Damn I'm so torn why are all of you simultaneously so convincing and so suspicious

Like I want to trust Luna's perspective on kara, but my gut tells me kara is bad, and I want to agree with Colin on Sloonei but I also want to agree with Sloonei on Colin :omg:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:21 pm Damn I'm so torn why are all of you simultaneously so convincing and so suspicious

Like I want to trust Luna's perspective on kara, but my gut tells me kara is bad, and I want to agree with Colin on Sloonei but I also want to agree with Sloonei on Colin :omg:
Laying it on a bit thick there.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 3

Post by Sloonei »

Further thoughts on sprityo:
sprit and I subbed into this game right around the same time, for reference. This is his first substantial, on-topic post. It's his 6th since becoming a player in the game, and it comes on Night 3, meaning a full day and night phase have passed without sprit involving himself in any way:
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:08 pm oh my time zone is still messed up, no wonder i missed the lynch

um so ive been skimming the past 10 pages or so, only thing that stuck out to me is

mac is getting all defensive and angery a couple pages ago, i dont know what that means, but i wouldnt think he'd be so personal about stuff unless he's against someone who's really grinding his gears

glorf is always town and for the people who tried pushing otherwise, i say shame on you. Not that i've read what he's done this game.

and JJJ has a strong urge to lynch me for whatever reason. :ponder: that one sticks me in the ribs. I guess it goes to say something that no one else immediately jumped onto the chance.

for the most part, im playing lax. I never intended to play, but im here because replacements were needed. The thread is pretty chaotic in general so i'm gonna be on the sidelines. i'll do work when i need to, but that doesnt mean ill do work because someone wants to pressure me with a lynch to do so.

with that, im going to eat my taco bell and continue to enjoy my first week back in the states :beer:
There's a couple of observations here, but nothing that really constitutes a stance in the game. It seems like there's a town read on Mac, but it's offset by "i dont know what that means" and an apparent unwillingness to state a position.
"glorf is always town" is a read, I guess, but this is mostly just a meme at this point and he even admits to not having read glorf's posts, so I can't take it seriously. If anything, I'd call it TMI.
Then he acknowledges that there's suspicion against him. I could see his attitude toward this as feigned indifference. "I'm town so I'm too cool to seriously be bothered by this, so here's a joke."

I don't think his last paragraph is a lie, as I've echoed a sentiment in the same vein. But, like I said earlier, sprit seems to be wielding this attitude as a defense against activity and suspicion, which I don't like. If you're gonna say things like that, it should at least be accompanied by some genuine content.
sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:15 pm Why. would someone bring INH back to life?
Very astute question, sprit is on the ball. I don't think he stuck around to discuss the answer to this. He did say these things though:
sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:23 pm if what DH says is correct, then i think the most likely candidate for mafia in hufflepuff is Speedzeye
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:08 am I called Speedchuck our on being mafia like 3 pages ago and it got swept under the rug like an unwanted stepchild

Other than that, I’m on my way to work and it’s a bit chilly outside
:suspish:
First, sprit defers to DH to lend support to his speedchuck case (this is the theory about each house having a Death Eater, pre-role claim madness). Sprit's initial stance is that DH is responsible for this suspicion, thus pinning the blame on him when speed eventually flips town.
Then Juliets asks him directly for reads. Now sprit "called speedchuck out on being mafia" when he needs to show some original work. Ugly look. It's also followed up by this:
sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:41 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:55 am
sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:50 am DH and Mac town v Town. Because their entire arguement wasted time and accomplished close to nothing.
sprityo what do you think about the speed vs. Quin debate?
That’s a debate? I didn’t recognize that was a thing
Funny that sprit has remained ignorant of the most critical point of his main suspect, the topic which is dominating the thread at this time, but maintains his supposed suspicion of that player anyway. You think he'd be vigilant, on top of shit. He's not. He's just coasting and looking for an easy target.
sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:21 am
juliets wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:15 am
sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:10 am Yeah pretty much
Ok I'm asking you all these questions because it's extremely important that you give us some thoughts of where you stand on things. Right now you are sorted into the POE mostly because you haven't participated much and we don't know where you stand on whose good or bad or any other thing going on in the thread. I know you really didn't want to play this game but now that you're here why not share some thoughts?
That’s the thing Juliets :haha: I don’t have many thoughts

Why do I need to participate when there’s perfectly capable people who can? It’s not like megaman where I needed to step up to the plate. Jay and Mac and DH are all strong enough.

If I wanted to start anywhere it would be confirming them as good or bad, but that in itself is a monumental task

Mafia are playing hard mode keeping all three alive. Is there a reason for that?
This post irks me for every reason, and it's the main piece of evidence in the "sprit is hiding behind inactivity" case. "Why do I need to do anything?" is his question for us. At best, this is a supremely lazy civilian. At worst, it's scum who's trying to double down on the "disengaged" excuse. Note that sprit's most intense involvement with the game came when there was an easy and convenient wagon mounting against a vocal civilian (speedchuck).
sprityo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:44 pm Also Juliets I think there’s merit in investigating why Epi was killed and who he had voiced suspicions for at the time
...and?
sprityo wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:38 am JaggedJimmyJay

I skimmed through all house hufflepuffs living players and their previous lives. Bullzeye and Speedchuck came out the worst. Call it my gut

I generally get a town vibe from DH, but then again I’ve been wrong about that two games in a row; and mac arguing with someone and accomplishing nothing is something of a staple I come to expect from him. “Oh honey look, Mr. Macdougal is yelling at the pigeons on his fence again” “pay him no mind Margaret, he’s just like that”
Thanks for showing your work, sprit.

So in conclusion, the only thing sprityo has done is lend his support to the speedchuck wagon. He has exclusively suspected speedchuck, who is now dead and flipped town. Sprit hasn't shared a read since then, although he did hint at Epi's kill being something to look into.

@sprityo what is your opinion on anything? Have your thoughts about DharmaHelper's theory changed at all? Who should be lynched today? Was anyone being opportunistic in pushing speedchuck yesterday?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:24 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:21 pm Damn I'm so torn why are all of you simultaneously so convincing and so suspicious

Eh?

just how I'm feeling about this phase, I guess you're more confident?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Eh?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

poutanko wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:52 pm Epi kill:
Juliet: Why did the maf kill Epi? That's so random.
Luna: Hey, maybe it's someone he sussed, let's take a look!

Jay kill:
Juliet & Luna: Let's talk about something else.

@juliets @Lunalee Why is this different treatment? What will be accomplished by talking about Epi kill? Why no one talk about Jay kill when:
>Jay is a big fish
>Speed watched Jay and LC visited him N1 (cop? block?)
>Jay survived until D4
>Suddenly killed N4
If talking about who's getting killed by scum could accomplish something, isn't talking about Jay kill will bear more fruit than Epi? You two talked about Epi but not about Jay. Why?
I agree that talking about kill targets is a useful thing. But Jay's kill doesn't really alarm me. Based on the way last night played out, I thought it was obvious that either he or nutella was gonna get killed, hence my protection of nutella. I'm not sure what your skepticism is regarding the specific timing of this kill.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:24 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:15 pm Why. would someone bring INH back to life?
Very astute question, sprit is on the ball.
Is.... is this sarcasm? I can't tell, but if not... :evileye:
Like it's obvious that he was rezzed by his teammates and I'm pretty sure this had already been discussed when sprit posted this. How the hell is this "astute" or "on the ball" in any way
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Eh?

Do you suspect nutella?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:24 pm
Very astute question, sprit is on the ball.
Is.... is this sarcasm? I can't tell, but if not... :evileye:
Like it's obvious that he was rezzed by his teammates and I'm pretty sure this had already been discussed when sprit posted this. How the hell is this "astute" or "on the ball" in any way
Fixed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@nutella how did that spreadsheet you guys were working on end up looking?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Eh?

How confident are you in your vote for sloonei right now on a scale of 1 to 10

Follow up question, rank all the remaining players in order from most likely scum to least likely scum please and thank you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Eh?

Do you suspect nutella?
Do you not?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Eh?

Do you suspect nutella?
Do you not?
I do not.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:30 pm @nutella how did that spreadsheet you guys were working on end up looking?
lemme find jay's post
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Most to least likely scum huh

Sprityo
Sloonei
Timmer
Kara
Jack
Poutanko
Luna
Nutella
Mac
Colin
Juliets
DH

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 4

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:55 am Image
+ colin/jack orange, colin/sprityo yellow, colin/mac green, slowner/sprityo orange, mac/sprityo red, quin/speedzeye green (irrelevant), quin/slowner red.

I'm actually not putting a ton of stock into this after all especially after speed's flip, but if we were going off of jay's findings we'd probably be looking at a team of you, sprit, and quin. :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oh Quin I'd put like, right above Jack

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:36 pm Most to least likely scum huh

Sprityo
Sloonei
Timmer
Kara
Jack
Poutanko
Luna
Nutella
Mac
Colin
Juliets
DH

Okay.

You're missing Quin btw. (linki: ok)

Mine is obviously changing around a lot but at the moment it's looking something like

Sloonei
karavalenge
sprityo
poutanko
Quin
Colin
Jack
Timmer
Luna
Mac
Juliets
DH
nutella
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

@MacDougall hi I saw you just changed your vote from sprit to luna, whydat
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:42 pm [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:42 pm @MacDougall hi I saw you just changed your vote from sprit to luna, whydat
Well now I look like I was being tricksy when I was about to explain that.

I was about to be all like oi sprityo sucks he bad but then I was like, wait why the fuck is Luna getting towncleared I have barely seen a post of hers since WW2. So it's a pressure vote.

Someone tell me why Luna is good.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:44 pm
why?
You're at the top of my list at the moment, but subject to stock market fluctuations.

Your long post about sprityo above gave me some real bad feelings. Like you're fabricating a case against the easiest target whom everybody already suspects anyway.

Btw, does the fact that WL is also a block factor into any of your decisions or did you use it primarily/only for protection purposes? Were you worried that you might also be blocking useful actions?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:45 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:42 pm @MacDougall hi I saw you just changed your vote from sprit to luna, whydat

I was about to be all like oi sprityo sucks he bad but then I was like, wait why the fuck is Luna getting towncleared I have barely seen a post of hers since WW2. So it's a pressure vote.

INH went HAM on her, iirc.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I think her INH interactions are very non-w/w-ish, but that's the only semi-concrete point I have; mostly I have been townreading her all game but you are right that she deserves more scrutiny.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:46 pm
why?
You're at the top of my list at the moment, but subject to stock market fluctuations.

Your long post about sprityo above gave me some real bad feelings. Like you're fabricating a case against the easiest target whom everybody already suspects anyway.

Btw, does the fact that WL is also a block factor into any of your decisions or did you use it primarily/only for protection purposes? Were you worried that you might also be blocking useful actions?
I mostly compiled that post because juliets asked, and I figure we might as well have some talking points and get sprit involved. I always try to be a little extra incendiary with low posters.

I am always cautious of blocking. But I figured you or Jay was going to be killed and I'd rather have you guys alive and roleblocked for a night than dead and gone. My apologies if I prevented you from doing a thing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 pm

oh boy that was quick for someone who didn't read what happened before he replaced in. I'm filing this one away for later... don't mind me... :ninja:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:51 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:46 pm
why?

I mostly compiled that post because juliets asked, and I figure we might as well have some talking points and get sprit involved. I always try to be a little extra incendiary with low posters.

I am always cautious of blocking. But I figured you or Jay was going to be killed and I'd rather have you guys alive and roleblocked for a night than dead and gone. My apologies if I prevented you from doing a thing.
OK, no worries. I have no particular reason to think my action would have accomplished anything productive but just wondering.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:51 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 pm

oh boy that was quick for someone who didn't read what happened before he replaced in. I'm filing this one away for later... don't mind me... :ninja:
This was a topic of conversation when I first entered the thread. I commented on it at the time. Look at my early posts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

LOL that sounded lame. I mean of course after seeing what happened overnight I don't have any specific thing I think it would have done, not that I did something thinking it would be unproductive :haha:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:54 pm LOL that sounded lame. I mean of course after seeing what happened overnight I don't have any specific thing I think it would have done, not that I did something thinking it would be unproductive :haha:
"let's hope this doesn't achieve anything." - nutella, 2018
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”