Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 5

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:41 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:36 am @Quin @Sloonei

What do you think of my assertion that Colin can only be mafia if Pout is mafia and even then, it requires Pout to play in a needlessly risky fashion?

Furthermore, if this is the case, that’s probably the mafia. Pout and Colin. Your other suspects are all town.

Does this affect your scumread on Colin at all? Is a Pout/Colin scumteam plausible to you?

Anyone else who suspects Colin but is Pout agnostic or pro Pout should answer this question.
I don't know why pout has to be mafia when I think of my own theory of why Colin is bad. But to talk about pout, I'm at least wary about the idea that scum pout would cop claim so...openly? If that's the word for it. Pout's been wrong about one check already and if Colin is bad that makes two. It's suicidal.
If Pout is town and Colin is scum, we’re looking at a world where Pout hit two inaccurate cop checks and then got obliviated. We’re talking about hitting a cloak that isn’t in the rules and then a frame that isn’t in the rules (though the rules imply one or both could exist in secrets). Or we’re talking about Pout hitting self busdrive animals into and out of scum. Or we’re talking about the mafia misdirecting a new player to the site over Jay, Epi, Speedchuck and probably Nutella and Mac. They didn’t imperio her on N2 because they crucioed her N1 because she got a result N1.

Counterarguement: Pout was obliviated, meaning the mafia probably knew her power by N2 or N3, depending on if that power acts as a block too the night it is used.

The sheer bad luck it would take for a cop to get two inaccurate results is...well it’s not crazy bad luck but it’s pretty bad.

If Pout is scum, I don’t think she lies twice about her results because then, a lynch on either player makes her look really bad because of the above argument.

So even if Pout is scum, I think it makes Colin look town and if Pout is town, it really makes Colin look town.

Take away the lynch and rez argument and the cop check and I wouldn’t suspect Colin at all anyway. It’s a lot easier (esp in light of Timmer and Speedchuck’s handling of powers) for me to think Colin’s being brash and isn’t thinking of the best way to use a rez than it is for me to see scum motivation in his play overall.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:00 am

What do you think of my assertion that Colin can only be mafia if Pout is mafia and even then, it requires Pout to play in a needlessly risky fashion?

Furthermore, if this is the case, that’s probably the mafia. Pout and Colin. Your other suspects are all town.

Does this affect your scumread on Colin at all? Is a Pout/Colin scumteam plausible to you?

Anyone else who suspects Colin but is Pout agnostic or pro Pout should answer this question.
>says the guy who formed new wagon on Glorfindel to counter LC/Colin wagon :grin:
>says the guy who's suspected by Jay as Blendy guy, 1st person to be analyzed deeply by him, you even showed you're nervous when he did it :grin:
Quote me being nervous.
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

@JackofHearts2005 And what did I get from claiming Cop and then Speed flip town? Did I get town cred? You also dropped the fact I voted Bullz 2 days in a row and never move it. Either I'm crazy prepared or I simply am a Cop.

If you're so sure I'm scum, why didn't you vote me since early? Coward.
Spoiler: show
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:09 am

I don't know why pout has to be mafia when I think of my own theory of why Colin is bad. But to talk about pout, I'm at least wary about the idea that scum pout would cop claim so...openly? If that's the word for it. Pout's been wrong about one check already and if Colin is bad that makes two. It's suicidal.
If Pout is town and Colin is scum, we’re looking at a world where Pout hit two inaccurate cop checks and then got obliviated. We’re talking about hitting a cloak that isn’t in the rules and then a frame that isn’t in the rules (though the rules imply one or both could exist in secrets). Or we’re talking about Pout hitting self busdrive animals into and out of scum. Or we’re talking about the mafia misdirecting a new player to the site over Jay, Epi, Speedchuck and probably Nutella and Mac. They didn’t imperio her on N2 because they crucioed her N1 because she got a result N1.

Counterarguement: Pout was obliviated, meaning the mafia probably knew her power by N2 or N3, depending on if that power acts as a block too the night it is used.

The sheer bad luck it would take for a cop to get two inaccurate results is...well it’s not crazy bad luck but it’s pretty bad.

If Pout is scum, I don’t think she lies twice about her results because then, a lynch on either player makes her look really bad because of the above argument.

So even if Pout is scum, I think it makes Colin look town and if Pout is town, it really makes Colin look town.

Take away the lynch and rez argument and the cop check and I wouldn’t suspect Colin at all anyway. It’s a lot easier (esp in light of Timmer and Speedchuck’s handling of powers) for me to think Colin’s being brash and isn’t thinking of the best way to use a rez than it is for me to see scum motivation in his play overall.
I want to agree with this reasoning about Colin. However, I asked the question if a power would go through on the night that someone was obliviated (I was thinking of pout) and the answer was yes so I think she was obliviated night 2. If she had been obligated night 3 she still would have gotten a result. So they had to do something night 1 to find out her power. If they crucioed her though she would have been role blocked and not gotten a result night 1. Is there another way they could have found out she was the cop on night 1?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

EBWOP: obliviated not obligated (silly spell check)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:13 am ~ Guy is in POE

~ Try to get guy out of POE

~ Guy be like nawwww
“Standard blendy Jack” right?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:30 am I’m supposed to be doing laundry but what if I got drunk and played mafia?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:24 pm I’m kinda disappointed that most of these interactive are about me so far for obvious reasons.
Don't like Jay focusing on you, right?
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

I got logged out 4-5 times just for that post -_-
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:25 am

I want to agree with this reasoning about Colin. However, I asked the question if a power would go through on the night that someone was obliviated (I was thinking of pout) and the answer was yes so I think she was obliviated night 2. If she had been obligated night 3 she still would have gotten a result. So they had to do something night 1 to find out her power. If they crucioed her though she would have been role blocked and not gotten a result night 1. Is there another way they could have found out she was the cop on night 1?
I think they might cop Jay N1 if anything. That LC visited Jay bothers me. Jay is big fish, very likely to be copped early. If scum killed based on how dangerous a player's abilities are, then they might skip Jay because he's not dangerous "ability wise" until he got too close to them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:17 am JackofHearts2005 And what did I get from claiming Cop and then Speed flip town? Did I get town cred? You also dropped the fact I voted Bullz 2 days in a row and never move it. Either I'm crazy prepared or I simply am a Cop.

When did I say I was so sure you’re scum?

You’re all up my ass today and I don’t know what you’re on about.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:37 am
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:17 am JackofHearts2005 And what did I get from claiming Cop and then Speed flip town? Did I get town cred? You also dropped the fact I voted Bullz 2 days in a row and never move it. Either I'm crazy prepared or I simply am a Cop.

You keep shading me since yesterday and try to tie me to Colin as if we're team mates. You think I don't see that? If Colin happens to be scum, it's you who needs to be scrutinized more thanks to your Glorfindel wagon (and the fact you should know his truth meta better yet you keep your vote on him).
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:36 am
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:25 am

I think they might cop Jay N1 if anything. That LC visited Jay bothers me. Jay is big fish, very likely to be copped early. If scum killed based on how dangerous a player's abilities are, then they might skip Jay because he's not dangerous "ability wise" until he got too close to them.
poutanko how would they have copped Jay night 1? If they had switched your target from Bullz to Jay wouldn't you have gotten a civ reading on Bullz?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:42 am poutanko how would they have copped Jay night 1? If they had switched your target from Bullz to Jay wouldn't you have gotten a civ reading on Bullz?
I was talking about LC visiting Jay - Speed's result. Not my result on Speed. Speed targeted Jay and got LC visiting him. What did LC do to Jay?
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:59 am If I were choosing between Colin and sprit, I'd lynch Colin first right now. But self-preservation is on the menu for me now, so if things stay the way they are I'll need to stay on sprit. I'm okay with him too.

I also remain open to other options.
I'll vote Colin with you
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:29 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:13 am ~ Guy is in POE

~ Try to get guy out of POE

~ Guy be like nawwww
“Standard blendy Jack” right?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:30 am I’m supposed to be doing laundry but what if I got drunk and played mafia?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:24 pm I’m kinda disappointed that most of these interactive are about me so far for obvious reasons.
Don't like Jay focusing on you, right?
The first is a sarcastic jab. I am not a blendy person at all. I often play devil’s advocate and put forth unique reads.

The second is an actual question.

The third is you begging the question. Ie suppose Jack is scum, therefore this is him being nervous. Suppose I am town instead. Jay is putting forth a lot of analysis not I already know that none of what he put forth so far is useful because I’m town. That’s the obvious reason I was talking about.

Jay wasn’t even out to get me. His posts about me were prompted by people’s poe, which I am/was on. He was trying to get me out of his poe and was frustrated I wasn’t helping him out. That’s not threatening.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:03 am Is it time to self pres? My apologies if you waste a day just to lynch me and learn I was civilian again. [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
Will you vote colin with me?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

If we lynch either Pout or Colin and they flip scum, it will basically confirm the other one guilty
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:54 am If we lynch either Pout or Colin and they flip scum, it will basically confirm the other one guilty
Your logic :grin: You can lynch me, but you should be vigged on spot after my flip :beer:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:46 am
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:42 am poutanko how would they have copped Jay night 1? If they had switched your target from Bullz to Jay wouldn't you have gotten a civ reading on Bullz?
I was talking about LC visiting Jay - Speed's result. Not my result on Speed. Speed targeted Jay and got LC visiting him. What did LC do to Jay?
Ok I read it wrong.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:54 am If we lynch either Pout or Colin and they flip scum, it will basically confirm the other one guilty
If Pout is scum why does Colin have to be scum? Pout could have easily given us one bad and one good townie. It just seems too risky for her to be bad and give us a teammate check as good and a town check as bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

I have no idea what Poutanko’s alignment is, but if you lynch me, don’t take my civ flip as proof of anything but that I’m civ and that you should have listened to me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:40 am

You keep shading me since yesterday and try to tie me to Colin as if we're team mates. You think I don't see that? If Colin happens to be scum, it's you who needs to be scrutinized more thanks to your Glorfindel wagon (and the fact you should know his truth meta better yet you keep your vote on him).
Glor’s truth meta can go do something unmentionable.

I’m not shading you. I’m defending Colin.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:09 pm Glor’s truth meta can go do something unmentionable.
And what is that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:25 am I want to agree with this reasoning about Colin. However, I asked the question if a power would go through on the night that someone was obliviated (I was thinking of pout) and the answer was yes so I think she was obliviated night 2. If she had been obligated night 3 she still would have gotten a result. So they had to do something night 1 to find out her power. If they crucioed her though she would have been role blocked and not gotten a result night 1. Is there another way they could have found out she was the cop on night 1?
Yeah. Cop spell for mafia is a clue cop.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Luna, I have played a lot of games with you and you were my scummate once upon a time. What does my town play look like? What does my scum play look like? I feel like you get pinged by me constantly and I’m not sure where it comes from.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:25 am I want to agree with this reasoning about Colin. However, I asked the question if a power would go through on the night that someone was obliviated (I was thinking of pout) and the answer was yes so I think she was obliviated night 2. If she had been obligated night 3 she still would have gotten a result. So they had to do something night 1 to find out her power. If they crucioed her though she would have been role blocked and not gotten a result night 1. Is there another way they could have found out she was the cop on night 1?
Scums have access to Hogwarts abilities too, so it's possible for Divination and not Crucio.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:15 pm
Yeah. Cop spell for mafia is a clue cop.
Power cop.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:07 pm
If Pout is scum why does Colin have to be scum? Pout could have easily given us one bad and one good townie. It just seems too risky for her to be bad and give us a teammate check as good and a town check as bad.
True. The WIFOM is strong in this game.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:08 pm
I have no idea what Poutanko’s alignment is, but if you lynch me, don’t take my civ flip as proof of anything but that I’m civ and that you should have listened to me.
Fine.
Question for you, if Sloonei were no longer an option who would you vote for?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:16 pm Luna, I have played a lot of games with you and you were my scummate once upon a time. What does my town play look like? What does my scum play look like? I feel like you get pinged by me constantly and I’m not sure where it comes from.
I don't know how to read you Colin. Mostly you're pinging me now just by process of elimination. I would have to go back and scroll though your old games to remember what your scum/town meta looks like, and I'm not going to do that right now.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

[VOTE: MacDougal] aubergine
I keep forgetting about him, and I don't think I've seen any good argument as to why he's town. Anyone else want to weigh in on MacDougal?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:16 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:48 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:46 pm Sloonei’s putting up a hell of a fight but if he’s not scum I’ll eat G-Man’s dictionary.
You're excessively confident for someone who's not even trying to figure out what's going on.
I don’t know why you keep saying that. I have read every post in this thread, which is more than you can say, and I am very aware of the arguments being put forth. Get outta here with this baseless “Colin isn’t paying attention” shit.
I’m waiting for you to prove it. According to you I haven’t done anything all game. Get out of here with that shit.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:09 pm
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:40 am

Glor’s truth meta can go do something unmentionable.

I’m not shading you. I’m defending Colin.
Iirc Glorf did not say "I'm town" until the vote was closed or closing. I don't think Jack had time to move his vote even if he wanted to due to the truth meta.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Damn this phase ends right after I get home from therapy. I will only have a few minutes to change my mind if I want to.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:21 pm
Fine.
Probably you or Sprit. I can easily see a world where Sprit is being bussed by Sloonei right now. Notice that he isn’t self-presing by voting Sloonei.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:29 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:46 pm Sloonei’s putting up a hell of a fight but if he’s not scum I’ll eat G-Man’s dictionary.
You're excessively confident for someone who's not even trying to figure out what's going on.
I don’t know why you keep saying that. I have read every post in this thread, which is more than you can say, and I am very aware of the arguments being put forth. Get outta here with this baseless “Colin isn’t paying attention” shit.
I’m waiting for you to prove it. According to you I haven’t done anything all game. Get out of here with that shit.
No.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:30 pm
Fine.
Probably you or Sprit. I can easily see a world where Sprit is being bussed by Sloonei right now. Notice that he isn’t self-presing by voting Sloonei.
No. Assuming Sloonei is town, who would you vote for.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:32 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:30 pm
Fine.
No. Assuming Sloonei is town, who would you vote for.
Oh. Well if Sloonei is town I have a pretty big misread on the game but I still don’t feel great about you or Sprit.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:29 pm Iirc Glorf did not say "I'm town" until the vote was closed or closing. I don't think Jack had time to move his vote even if he wanted to due to the truth meta.
Ow okay, fair enough. I still don't trust him since he started the wagon :noble:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

For those of you voting Sloonei, please tell me again why you think Owner did not vote TH as self-pres. Why leave it to LC when it would have been so much more understandable if Owner had done it. Just seems like a bad scum move if they are both scum.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I disagree. I’m mostly ignoring night actions and role claims because there’s too many missing pieces and none of it makes sense. I could imagine several reasons why poutanko would receive a false report on colin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:31 pm
No.
Why not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:34 pm For those of you voting Sloonei, please tell me again why you think Owner did not vote TH as self-pres. Why leave it to LC when it would have been so much more understandable if Owner had done it. Just seems like a bad scum move if they are both scum.
I don’t know why Owner did any thing in this game. Why did Owner fabricate a suspicion on D1 if she’s town?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Okay listen up. I have use of the divination spell and here are my results:
N1 - Owner/Sloonei TOWN
N2 - Epi TOWN
N3 - used another ability
N4 - DharmaHelper TOWN

I didn't want to claim already. But it's day 5 and I don't want to knowingly watch a townie get lynched. So @timmer @DharmaHelper @ColinIsCool @Jackofhearts2005 make a better choice and get off Sloonei.

If you need further proof, look at my first rainbow read post. I listed Epi and Owner in dark green, since I had checked them by then.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:37 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:31 pm
No.
Why not?
I don’t mean to say that you’ve done nothing and I think you’ll actually find that’s a misrepresentation of what I did say. To add what I’ve said, though, you’ve mischaracterized most other things I’ve put forth when referring to them and that feels deliberate. We will have to agree to disagree until our alignments are revealed.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:38 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:34 pm For those of you voting Sloonei, please tell me again why you think Owner did not vote TH as self-pres. Why leave it to LC when it would have been so much more understandable if Owner had done it. Just seems like a bad scum move if they are both scum.
I don’t know why Owner did any thing in this game. Why did Owner fabricate a suspicion on D1 if she’s town?
I haven’t spoken for Owner at any point because I’m not them, and I don’t know what this refers to me, but maybe the answer is because that’s what Day 1 is for.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

...you wot Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:39 pm Okay listen up. I have use of the divination spell and here are my results:
N1 - Owner/Sloonei TOWN
N2 - Epi TOWN
N3 - used another ability
N4 - DharmaHelper TOWN

I didn't want to claim already. But it's day 5 and I don't want to knowingly watch a townie get lynched. So @timmer @DharmaHelper @ColinIsCool @Jackofhearts2005 make a better choice and get off Sloonei.

If you need further proof, look at my first rainbow read post. I listed Epi and Owner in dark green, since I had checked them by then.
So do we have consensus on whether Divination can be used in this manner (consecutively)?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:42 pm ...you wot Image
I asked DDL and it is possible for two people to have divination. That's why I didn't out myself after you claimed
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Yup, spells have no restrictions.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

Return to “Previous Jobs”