Dark Willow (h/n/d)
71%

Total votes: 17
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1001

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:07 am I have a genuine Day 1 suspicion of Colin
As opposed to a non genuine one?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:25 amwtf im hurt
When you say someone has no peers it means they are excellent. It's a complement mate.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:28 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:07 am I've added another town read to my list.

I have a genuine Day 1 suspicion of Colin, but am I little anxious about the ease with which his case gained momentum. His post about bandwagonining DDL is patented shady-nasty business, but I don't know how to feel about the seemingly exaggerated scrutiny it's received. Then again, there's also the fact that we have two scum teams. It's entirely possible for scum to pile on an easy bandwagon that ends up being correct. I'd like for Colin to say things. I'll lay out my own gripes against them so he has more variety to respond to. I was voting for Colin before it was cool, after all.
You qualified your suspicion of Colin as "genuine." If you are a civilian, what else could it be? Why is the adjective necessary?

I know people will roll their eyes, but someone literally did this in the Mafia Universe game I was in, and I backed off on it, and the mafia won.

Fuck that. Fuck adverbs and adjectives and adjuncts.

The bottom line is that you started out with telling us your suspicion of Colin is genuine, but then you talked about how anxious you feel about other people agreeing that he's bad.

After that you have to talk about two bad teams. Who the fuck cares?

Voting Sloonei.
Oof actually a pretty good point
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 400

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:29 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:07 am I have a genuine Day 1 suspicion of Colin
Plagiarist.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 629
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:07 am I've added another town read to my list.

I have a genuine Day 1 suspicion of Colin, but am I little anxious about the ease with which his case gained momentum. His post about bandwagonining DDL is patented shady-nasty business, but I don't know how to feel about the seemingly exaggerated scrutiny it's received. Then again, there's also the fact that we have two scum teams. It's entirely possible for scum to pile on an easy bandwagon that ends up being correct. I'd like for Colin to say things. I'll lay out my own gripes against them so he has more variety to respond to. I was voting for Colin before it was cool, after all.
You qualified your suspicion of Colin as "genuine." If you are a civilian, what else could it be? Why is the adjective necessary?

I know people will roll their eyes, but someone literally did this in the Mafia Universe game I was in, and I backed off on it, and the mafia won.

The bottom line is that you started out with telling us your suspicion of Colin is genuine, but then you talked about how anxious you feel about other people agreeing that he's bad.

Voting Sloonei.
"Genuine" because the first play in the Day 1 Sloonei playbook is to throw crap at the wall and see what sticks. Case in point: My Tranq vote which I just talked about in my previous post. Or, you know, any other game I've ever played on the Syndicate. I clarified that my Colin suspicion is genuine to iterate that this is more than just pot-stirring. My vote is on him because I actually find things he's said to be suspicious, not solely because I want to make people respond to my vote being on him.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I was nervous about re-doing my ISO list schtick for 30 players but if only 15 participate in the actual game it should be pretty easy.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 am
Plagiarist.
My friend I have sank one bottle of shiraz and was in catch up. I had not yet seen your post. Rather than a plagiarist, I am merely a fan.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 am
Plagiarist.
My friend I have sank one bottle of shiraz and was in catch up. I had not yet seen your post. Rather than a plagiarist, I am merely a fan.
My favorite red. So good.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 am

Voting Sloonei.
"Genuine" because the first play in the Day 1 Sloonei playbook is to throw crap at the wall and see what sticks. Case in point: My Tranq vote which I just talked about in my previous post. Or, you know, any other game I've ever played on the Syndicate. I clarified that my Colin suspicion is genuine to iterate that this is more than just pot-stirring. My vote is on him because I actually find things he's said to be suspicious, not solely because I want to make people respond to my vote being on him.
If your suspicion of Colin was true, none of the red shit I highlighted would logically follow. If you truly believe Colin is bad you wouldn't care if other people think so too (in fact, you should welcome it), you wouldn't care how many teams there are (who gives a shit?) and you wouldn't care if bad guys lynch other bad guys.

You are bad. This is obvious to me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 am

Voting Sloonei.
If your suspicion of Colin was true, none of the red shit I highlighted would logically follow. If you truly believe Colin is bad you wouldn't care if other people think so too (in fact, you should welcome it), you wouldn't care how many teams there are (who gives a shit?) and you wouldn't care if bad guys lynch other bad guys.

I suspect that Colin might be bad. I do not know that Colin is bad. I have doubts about my suspicion. It is Day 1.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't have doubts about mine.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 am I don't have doubts about mine.
Who are some other players you're considering?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 am I don't have doubts about mine.
Who are some other players you're considering?
DDL.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dude, you're caught. Give up.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm not overly concerned with DDL's post speculating about role alignments. It's not wrong to suggest that baddies will talk about mechanics rather than gameplay early on, but I don't necessarily get that vibe from DDL. That's not to say I get definitively town vibes from him, but he's shown himself to be a somewhat idiosyncratic player in the past and I've mistakenly held that against him more than once. Also, he's not shied away from gameplay discussion either.

That said, his posts haven't read as surefire civilian to me. Some things:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:04 am Nutella is fluffing so hard this game I almost think she has a curse.
This is very far off from how I was reading nutella at the moment. Idiosyncrasy and all, I perk up when a player comes out with a stance that is the polar opposite of my own. Doesn't mean he's bad, but it's a thing.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:20 am Are people really suspecting me for the role stuff?

I just liked the puzzle and wanted to see if I could figure it out.
I don't love this post and could read its tone as "baddie who's been caught for a dumb reason." But it's certainly frustrating to poke your head in on Day 1 and see that people are swarming around you.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:36 pm I hate this argument about ties. It's full of WIFOM and NAI and general inconclusive waste of time.

Someone tieing a poll could mean literally anything, such as... wanting that person to be lynched.
While I agree with the sentiment, the language of this post feels a little too dismissive of the conversation itself. I like that people talked about ties. It gave us content and produced some new areas of discussion.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:53 pm Mac is supatowing

Sloonei also feels like supatowning but in a way that's not so hard to fake
Like with nutella before, this stance (on Mac. I have no stance on myself) is totally opposite to mine. DDL is allowed to not agree with me. But I'm taking notice again.

To be clear, I don't scum read DDL at the moment. But Epi named him and I figured I'd share the handful of not-positive reactions I've had to his posts so far. I don't currently foresee myself voting for DDL today, but I'm open to the discussion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:58 am I'm not overly concerned with DDL's post speculating about role alignments. It's not wrong to suggest that baddies will talk about mechanics rather than gameplay early on, but I don't necessarily get that vibe from DDL. That's not to say I get definitively town vibes from him, but he's shown himself to be a somewhat idiosyncratic player in the past and I've mistakenly held that against him more than once. Also, he's not shied away from gameplay discussion either.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:04 am Nutella is fluffing so hard this game I almost think she has a curse.
This is very far off from how I was reading nutella at the moment. Idiosyncrasy and all, I perk up when a player comes out with a stance that is the polar opposite of my own. Doesn't mean he's bad, but it's a thing.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:20 am Are people really suspecting me for the role stuff?

I don't love this post and could read its tone as "baddie who's been caught for a dumb reason." But it's certainly frustrating to poke your head in on Day 1 and see that people are swarming around you.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:36 pm I hate this argument about ties. It's full of WIFOM and NAI and general inconclusive waste of time.

Someone tieing a poll could mean literally anything, such as... wanting that person to be lynched.
While I agree with the sentiment, the language of this post feels a little too dismissive of the conversation itself. I like that people talked about ties. It gave us content and produced some new areas of discussion.

Like with nutella before, this stance (on Mac. I have no stance on myself) is totally opposite to mine. DDL is allowed to not agree with me. But I'm taking notice again.

To be clear, I don't scum read DDL at the moment. But Epi named him and I figured I'd share the handful of not-positive reactions I've had to his posts so far. I don't currently foresee myself voting for DDL today, but I'm open to the discussion.
I understand all that. What it means to me is that
You're bad.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

You got a read on lunalee?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei, I love you, but you're playing the part. You are not hunting. You are acting. And you are obvious. And you are bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:05 am You got a read on lunalee?
:kadaj:
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:39 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:06 am I normally don't analyse roles too deeply at once but I'm normally not given a list of 28 roles that I'm supposed to figure out the alignment of so that really incited my curiosity.
I did a little digging and psi ninja was previously town while Yin and Yang were previously 3P.

Assuming 3P and Independant are the same definition, Yin and Yang were really more hybrid indy/neutral roles, leaning towards neutral in the way they played out, which was likely be design. They were meant to kill each other, in order to choose an alignment, which is exactly what happened. I don't remember the extent to which randomization was truly random in that game (in that era on that forum, there was often tweaking to randomization--it was an accepted part of the culture), and both players who had those roles would be likely to play it that way. The likelihood of them winning as an independent LMS was slim--but for one of them to kill the other in order to join a team was great. So, I wouldn't really call them indy.

That all probably should have been pink.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:06 am Sloonei, I love you, but you're playing the part. You are not hunting. You are acting. And you are obvious. And you are bad.
I advise looking elsewhere.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184

Post by timmer »

I'm a fan of epigs read of sloonei. Better than anything else over seen today.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I've. Stupid phone.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:12 am I'm a fan of epigs read of sloonei. Better than anything else over seen today.
Which part do you like best about it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:31 am
Quin wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:25 amwtf im hurt
When you say someone has no peers it means they are excellent. It's a complement mate.
i thought he meant i was alone
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:19 am
timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:12 am I'm a fan of epigs read of sloonei. Better than anything else over seen today.
The parts Epig said? Like, I can repeat each part and add a "yeah!" If you'd like? It starts with a weird choice of qualifier and then gets way too distracted. He makes valid points.
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm not overly concerned with DDL's post speculating about role alignments. It's not wrong to suggest that baddies will talk about mechanics rather than gameplay early on, but I don't necessarily get that vibe from DDL. That's not to say I get definitively town vibes from him, but he's shown himself to be a somewhat idiosyncratic player in the past and I've mistakenly held that against him more than once. Also, he's not shied away from gameplay discussion either.

This gave me vertigo.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:32 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:19 am
The parts Epig said? Like, I can repeat each part and add a "yeah!" If you'd like? It starts with a weird choice of qualifier and then gets way too distracted. He makes valid points.
You describe my post about Colin as “distracted”. What makes you choose that word? Where do I appear distracted, and what am I being distracted?

I’ve already explained why I labeled it as “genuine” and I don’t care about defending that part of the accusation at all. I’d be willing to bet that I’ve used similar expressions plenty of times in the past.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:42 am

This gave me vertigo.
Reads are rarely well-defined on Day 1.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

You spend too much time talking about other things, instead of what you say is a genuine suspicion. Your aim gets distracted, as if it wasn't all that important.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:48 am You spend too much time talking about other things, instead of what you say is a genuine suspicion. Your aim gets distracted, as if it wasn't all that important.
What? Point to specific things. I have no idea what you’re talking about here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Just reread it. You say you have a case but then the next sentences are all qualifiers and concerns about side angles which serve to weaken it. You spend more time on the side stuff that concern you about it than your actual suspicion. I don't know how else to explain your post to you, lol. I'm heading to bed, g'night. Hopefully you will see things clearly soon.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

And to be clear, because written English can be silly, I was telling YOU to reread it, not saying I just reread it.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:56 am Just reread it. You say you have a case but then the next sentences are all qualifiers and concerns about side angles which serve to weaken it. You spend more time on the side stuff that concern you about it than your actual suspicion. I don't know how else to explain your post to you, lol. I'm heading to bed, g'night. Hopefully you will see things clearly soon.
I said I have a suspicion, but that I also have reservations about the way Colin is being treated in the thread. If it’s messy, it’s because my thought process is unsettled. Because it’s Day 1. You’ve lamented yourself how difficult Day 1 often is. I wasn’t distracted from my suspicion on Colin. I was simply discussing it within the context of the game. I then laid out my case in another post shortly after, but you’re not looking at that because it’s not included in Epi’s (intentionally) bullshit case.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:58 am And to be clear, because written English can be silly, I was telling YOU to reread it, not saying I just reread it.
I know what I wrote. I was not distracted, and at best I think that’s a bad misreading of my message.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anyway here's me taking a look at Sloonei's post in a bit more detail as to why it fucked me up big time.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:58 am I'm not overly concerned with DDL's post speculating about role alignments. It's not wrong to suggest that baddies will talk about mechanics rather than gameplay early on, but I don't necessarily get that vibe from DDL. That's not to say I get definitively town vibes from him, but he's shown himself to be a somewhat idiosyncratic player in the past and I've mistakenly held that against him more than once. Also, he's not shied away from gameplay discussion either.

To be clear, I don't scum read DDL at the momen
t. But Epi named him and I figured I'd share the handful of not-positive reactions I've had to his posts so far. I don't currently foresee myself voting for DDL today, but I'm open to the discussion.
Some helpful color coding before I address specific points:

Green - Positive or Pro-Town statements made about DDL
Yellow - Positive/Pro Town Leaning statements made about DDL
Orange - Negative or Baddie Leaning statements made about DDL
Red - Negative statements made about DDL

And now to specific points I'd like to address:
1. "This is very far off from how I was reading nutella at the moment. Idiosyncrasy and all, I perk up when a player comes out with a stance that is the polar opposite of my own. Doesn't mean he's bad, but it's a thing.
This quote encapsulates the theme of the post as a whole pretty well. Fluffy nonsense that doesn't say anything definitive one way or the other. "DDL could be bad, or he could not, I dunno, he said something different than what I said, so its a thing."
2. "I don't love this post and could read its tone as "baddie who's been caught for a dumb reason." But it's certainly frustrating to poke your head in on Day 1 and see that people are swarming around you."
You "could" read it as bad. You "don't love" it? More fence-sitting language that opens the door a few creaks but stops just short of pulling the trigger. Primo Garbo.

Anyway that's all I got. This post looks like "Hey look everybody over here but maybe don't take this as me pushing a DDL case because fuck if he actually does get lynched I don't want to be held to account. Shit."

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:01 am
timmer wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:56 am Just reread it. You say you have a case but then the next sentences are all qualifiers and concerns about side angles which serve to weaken it. You spend more time on the side stuff that concern you about it than your actual suspicion. I don't know how else to explain your post to you, lol. I'm heading to bed, g'night. Hopefully you will see things clearly soon.
I said I have a suspicion, but that I also have reservations about the way Colin is being treated in the thread. If it’s messy, it’s because my thought process is unsettled. Because it’s Day 1. You’ve lamented yourself how difficult Day 1 often is. I wasn’t distracted from my suspicion on Colin. I was simply discussing it within the context of the game. I then laid out my case in another post shortly after, but you’re not looking at that because it’s not included in Epi’s (intentionally) bullshit case.
To what end do you think Epignosis has fabricated this case against you?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:01 am
To what end do you think Epignosis has fabricated this case against you?
He does things like this often. I don't care to speculate on why I think he's doing this or what his motivations could be, but I've seen him employ fake reads as a civilian too many times to be upset by it. It's upsetting that you guys are listening to him though.

I can give evidence in support of my belief that he's full of bologna though. First, let's establish that Epignosis is not a frivolous mafia player. He is calculated and clever, and puts real, honest, sincere thought into the things that he does regardless of his alignment. Now let's look at the case that he made. It starts here:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:18 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:14 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:10 am What mafia member says, "You know what? I'm going to plop a lazy third vote down on DDL early on in the day and draw attention to myself! That's a great idea!"

Lock civilian.
a careless one

this is not my primary concern about colin anyway.
You're the one who is bad.
Short, impulsive declaration of the read. Okay. Nothing too strong yet, but this isn't the most severe introduction to a case I've ever seen from him.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:23 am Sloonei is so bad.
This is where he starts to get a bit loosey goosey (read: not serious, frivolous). This type of post is more at home in Macdougall's ISO, not Epi's. He's just stirring a pot.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:23 am I am about to dismantle you in front of your peers. Are you ready?
Colorful and playful banter. Yeah, this is not serious business Epi.

Voting Sloonei.
This is the case. This is a very narrow-minded case from Epignosis. Yes, he picks at linguistic oddities from time to time, but that's the only typical Epignosis characteristic in this post. I believe he knows exactly what I meant when I qualified my Colin read. I also don't believe he's suspicious of a person for expressing reservations about a Day 1 read. Epignosis, serious Epignosis, understands that Day 1 reads are fluid, unsettled, and changing. He might have a little bit of suspicion against me. He does not have "Sloonei is so bad, I'm going to dismantle him" level of suspicion. Certainly not 24 hours into a game.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 am

Voting Sloonei.

The bullshit alarms are sounding all over this post, but I don't care. This post presents my read as if all Day 1 reads should be black and white. "If you believe Colin is bad you wouldn't care if other people think so too, as if everything that is happening here is in its own little vacuum and my read should be concretely settled because I believe in it. He then reaffirms how "obvious" it is that I am bad as if any of this stuff holds weight, or as if he'd really be so sure this early in a game. This is not a sincere case from Epginosis.

Epi is my strongest town read in the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:03 am Anyway here's me taking a look at Sloonei's post in a bit more detail as to why it fucked me up big time.

t. But Epi named him and I figured I'd share the handful of not-positive reactions I've had to his posts so far. I don't currently foresee myself voting for DDL today, but I'm open to the discussion.

1. "This is very far off from how I was reading nutella at the moment. Idiosyncrasy and all, I perk up when a player comes out with a stance that is the polar opposite of my own. Doesn't mean he's bad, but it's a thing.
This quote encapsulates the theme of the post as a whole pretty well. Fluffy nonsense that doesn't say anything definitive one way or the other. "DDL could be bad, or he could not, I dunno, he said something different than what I said, so its a thing."
2. "I don't love this post and could read its tone as "baddie who's been caught for a dumb reason." But it's certainly frustrating to poke your head in on Day 1 and see that people are swarming around you."
You "could" read it as bad. You "don't love" it? More fence-sitting language that opens the door a few creaks but stops just short of pulling the trigger. Primo Garbo.

Anyway that's all I got. This post looks like "Hey look everybody over here but maybe don't take this as me pushing a DDL case because fuck if he actually does get lynched I don't want to be held to account. Shit."
I just want you to know that my response to this thread was to roll my eyes and chuck my phone across the room. I won't be responding to it further.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i legitimately can't find my phone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i got it, don't worry. undamaged too.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:03 am Anyway here's me taking a look at Sloonei's post in a bit more detail as to why it fucked me up big time.

I just want you to know that my response to this thread was to roll my eyes and chuck my phone across the room. I won't be responding to it further.
Or, put another way.
These..posts do not register as the consistent mindset of a civilian to me....[They suggest] an attitude of partial investment in the hunt, but with a slight aftertaste of waffles and indecision

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Yup. I don't have a solid read on DDL. I shared the thoughts that I do have. They're not gonna be consistent or decisive. But they are the thoughts that I have and I'm posting them so that they can be added to the discussion and hopefully be moved forward.

What are your thoughts on DDL, DH?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:25 am i legitimately can't find my phone.
you had to have used your phone to make this post; checkmate
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:33 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:25 am i legitimately can't find my phone.
you had to have used your phone to make this post; checkmate
i use a voice-to-text post generator.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i think there's like a 85% chance epi/sloonei is a civ
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

together. one civ. they were one person all along
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not like timmer's bandwagon support of Epi's case, but I am unsure if I think he's bad for it. The "distracted" line reeks to me, but I have a personal investment in it. Does anyone else want to weigh in on that?

I'm more annoyed than bothered by DH's support of the case, because I think he's sincere. He and Epi were the "two town reads" I alluded to at the beginning of Day 1, since we're here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

is this timmer's first game in a while? i think we played recently but i don't remember?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

yes i know this information is readily available on this website somewhere but i am sleepy and also tired, and i am certain someone else already knows it

Return to “Previous Jobs”