speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 1]

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:23 pm
Tranq wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:23 pm I'd rather lynch sprityo, he's low-key lurkin
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 am CfD G-Mang
I'm putting sprityo and G-Man down as not likely Corrupt Remnant for now.

Since when do the night posts reveal alignments?
Something I saw while skimming.

I'd clear neither of these. G-man worse than Sprit. TH left a vote on G-Man and did nothing with it as far as I know. Seems like easy distancing cred, and you're giving it to him.
speed are you saying the comment about sprityo is also distancing cred?
No, I don't think so. TH is the one possibly distancing. Tranq would be the one allowing it or falling for it or enabling it or whatever. NAI for Tranq IMO.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 1]

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:52 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:23 pm
Tranq wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:23 pm I'd rather lynch sprityo, he's low-key lurkin
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 am CfD G-Mang
I'm putting sprityo and G-Man down as not likely Corrupt Remnant for now.

Since when do the night posts reveal alignments?
Something I saw while skimming.

I'd clear neither of these. G-man worse than Sprit. TH left a vote on G-Man and did nothing with it as far as I know. Seems like easy distancing cred, and you're giving it to him.
speed are you saying the comment about sprityo is also distancing cred?
No, I don't think so. TH is the one possibly distancing. Tranq would be the one allowing it or falling for it or enabling it or whatever. NAI for Tranq IMO.
Ok, glad I asked. I had misunderstood.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1001

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:50 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:47 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:39 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:42 pm

The bold/underlined fucks up your whole point my guy.
No it doesn't.
Yes it does. Wolbre was a civ. If TH and I were baddie teammates we'dve been fine lynching a civ. Why would TH move his vote off Wolbre just to fuck with shit.
I believe you both wanted to create a tie more so than anything. He moved his vote off Wolbre and onto Sloonei at a time that created a 6 v 6 tie. Answer could be as simple as "for the fun of it".
That's pretty basic.
So why did you try to tie it if not for the fun of it?
Necause Wolbre said "do it bitch" and Luna's Wilgy vote looked like she was trying to save him.
I felt the same way.

So if not you then whoooooo
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by DharmaHelper »

IDK I've still got to read Sloonei's ISOs and then ISO the people I linked to TH.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

SVS did some things. I'm going to look into her.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Night 1]

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:47 am RIP Brennan, I was hoping to play with you longer. I read through EOD and understand what happened and I'm really sorry.
This sentence bugs me. It's overly apologetic and... like, IDK why it's there. "I understand what happened." :confused: He got lynched is what happened. Of course you read through EOD, that's how you know what happened.

Can you elaborate on why this sentence is here?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:01 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:47 am RIP Brennan, I was hoping to play with you longer. I read through EOD and understand what happened and I'm really sorry.
This sentence bugs me. It's overly apologetic and... like, IDK why it's there. "I understand what happened." :confused: He got lynched is what happened. Of course you read through EOD, that's how you know what happened.

It means I understand it all happened at the last minute and was a surprise and I was sorry that happened to him. I talked him into playing so I felt bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:08 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:01 pm

It means I understand it all happened at the last minute and was a surprise and I was sorry that happened to him. I talked him into playing so I felt bad.
Okay, that's the context I needed. I didn't see a reason for you to feel guilty, and that's what it looked like.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Guys can we lynch Tranq? I'm pretty sure a bunch of people were saying they suspected him yesterday.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 384
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

sprityo wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:28 pm
colonialbob wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:16 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:44 pm I discuss what I personally deem interesting/important.

Point 1 being I made this role concept the trickster is based off of. And I have most definitely seen it used to make a town flip as mafia looking (@ quin)

Point 2: mechanically speaking the mafia would make the town less on guard, which would further present itself as a problem later on in the game. If the trickster is still alive and can forge roles, the mafia could fake even more kills and possibly their own deaths again.

The only true way to lie detect someone who is now dead is having a mortician or someone to confirm the dead’s identity, aka what I pointed out with lycantha

Until they find TH’s body we won’t be 100% sure that we actually was the trickster
What is the desired outcome of discussing this for civs?
Awareness, information to keep in mind

That’s all. I can’t be every player in the game so I have to make sure everyone can at least consider and dismiss or approve of information I think is relevant
How does knowing this information change the way civs should act, in your opinion?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Heck he's voting for Wilgy again.

The man will just for Wilgy all game if he's left alone.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

EBWOP: vote for Wilgy
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:37 pm
colonialbob wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:15 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:44 pm
timmer wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:39 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:29 pm So I didn’t read into TH being bad or really read at all, but could someone clear out the possibility for me that TH wasn’t forged into being the trickster upon death?

I never trust flavor posts out of habit (speedchuck and I probably share this) this is a role that can make anyone else they kill reveal as something else. It’s not like I can ask long con “did the trickster for real for real die?”

Linki: very well, I’ll keep that in mind sloon
The answer to your question is that it seems like it would be theoretically possible. If the trickster is bad and killed th and forged it to say th was the trickster and was bad, sure. But... why would they do that? It's interesting that you bring up such a specific question when you have barely participated.
The simplest answer is that a mafia person died. If we make that assumption, we can move forward with analyzing TH and sussing out someone to lynch today. If we get all suspicious that TH only flipped bad, and wasn't really bad, then we don't have a clear path forward for today's lynch. I'd rather assume the simplest scenario that TH was bad, and use that information to move forward.
This is your best post so far
I'm both flattered and insulted. XD
It was a civ post, I feel good about you now.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:19 pm colonialbob

Are you asking me what to do with a bounty hunter/underpants gnome claim?
Just thought you'd be interested is all
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jack is sticking out like a sore thumb as a guy who is usually super active in these games and not here.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Someone get into BTSC with Jack so he can try to manipulate people into following overcomplicated schemes and end up slipping.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 629
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I would like to vote for one of the five people I ISO'd at the beginning of the day:

Luna
Kyle
DDL
Quin
G-man

ranked from least to most suspicious.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:39 pm Someone get into BTSC with Jack so he can try to manipulate people into following overcomplicated schemes and end up slipping.
:haha:
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:40 pm I would like to vote for one of the five people I ISO'd at the beginning of the day:

Luna
Kyle
DDL
Quin
G-man

I don't want to vote Luna. It would be nice if you would collect those ISO posts here so I don't have to dig for your cases. I'm much more time-limited now than is ideal for mafia :/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:45 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:39 pm Someone get into BTSC with Jack so he can try to manipulate people into following overcomplicated schemes and end up slipping.
:haha:
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:40 pm I would like to vote for one of the five people I ISO'd at the beginning of the day:

Luna
Kyle
DDL
Quin
G-man

I don't want to vote Luna. It would be nice if you would collect those ISO posts here so I don't have to dig for your cases. I'm much more time-limited now than is ideal for mafia :/
I would not advocate a luna lynch right now either. She's on the list, but she's my least favorite option.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also fulfilling [mention]colonialbob[/mention]'s request to gather the ISOs in one place.

Kyle
G-man
DDL
Luna
Quin
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

juliets wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:59 pm
sprityo wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:44 pm I discuss what I personally deem interesting/important.

Point 1 being I made this role concept the trickster is based off of. And I have most definitely seen it used to make a town flip as mafia looking (@ quin)

Point 2: mechanically speaking the mafia would make the town less on guard, which would further present itself as a problem later on in the game. If the trickster is still alive and can forge roles, the mafia could fake even more kills and possibly their own deaths again.

The only true way to lie detect someone who is now dead is having a mortician or someone to confirm the dead’s identity, aka what I pointed out with lycantha

Until they find TH’s body we won’t be 100% sure that we actually was the trickster

That’s all. I can’t be every player in the game so I have to make sure everyone can at least consider and dismiss or approve of information I think is relevant
It's an interesting idea sprityo, one I certainly hadn't thought of. The thing I don't understand though is can a forger forge and identity like "Trickster"? I thought they only forged alignment. I haven't played many games with forgers so maybe I'm just confused.
Sorry haven't been around much working and sleeping and then now I have a starfinder game tonight.

I was thinking about how that actually works. What does forging a kill actually mean in the context of this game? I mean I guess if the trickster can make it look like they were the one killed no one would suspect they're still out there. Also if forging means they can make whoever they kill seem whatever role and alignment they want then initially saying their own would not cause anyone to be like hey wait I'm that role they're lying or whatnot.
And also just a game mechanic question that I attempted to ask last game but I dont think anyone answered. If TH was the trickster and targeted someone would his death cancel out that kill or would they still have been killed? As in could he have killed nutella and someone killed him or is that not how that works? Sorry if that's a dumb question I just don't know.

Also this salad posting thing I've never heard before. Is it a problem to list out reads on people? I thought that was like a part of the game.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's lynch Kyle
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei why are you fixated on those five specifically?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 382
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:37 pm Jack is sticking out like a sore thumb as a guy who is usually super active in these games and not here.
All part of the plan?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 382
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:39 pm Someone get into BTSC with Jack
Don’t get me started....
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Enrique wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 am
Enrique wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:59 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:55 am
Enrique wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:27 am Sloonei is probably not the main person we're looking for but this is really funny regardless and I'm not opposed to leaving my vote there.
Am I the only one who's concerned about this post? What does it mean that "Sloonei is probably not the main person we're looking for"? Are there "main" scum players that are supposed to be pursued over the others? If Sloonei is not the "main" target then who is? What does this post mean, Enrique?
It means you probably don't figure in my win conditions.
:evileye: okay then

Who is the main person we're looking for?
Does "Jagged Blade" ring a bell?
And then goes on to say hes confused by roles and alignments saying am I civ? Found it all weird and confusing.

Anyone have thoughts on this or is this just like randomness and jokes that I don't understand? I know theres lots of random inside jokes here that I don't get.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:58 pm Sloonei why are you fixated on those five specifically?
They seem like good people to fixate on.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:05 pm
Enrique wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:27 am Sloonei is probably not the main person we're looking for but this is really funny regardless and I'm not opposed to leaving my vote there.
Am I the only one who's concerned about this post? What does it mean that "Sloonei is probably not the main person we're looking for"? Are there "main" scum players that are supposed to be pursued over the others? If Sloonei is not the "main" target then who is? What does this post mean, Enrique?

And then goes on to say hes confused by roles and alignments saying am I civ? Found it all weird and confusing.

Anyone have thoughts on this or is this just like randomness and jokes that I don't understand? I know theres lots of random inside jokes here that I don't get.
I am not sure what you are asking.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 282

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:33 pm Guys can we lynch Tranq? I'm pretty sure a bunch of people were saying they suspected him yesterday.
Do you suspect him?

I am changing my vote back to Kyle, where it was at the beginning of the day. Sloonei has made it so it is a daunting prospect to reread him, so I will have to take that in chunks.

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] I can't really quantify why manic is bad. In some ways I associate it with certain other people when they are bad, like MP; I don't recall much in the way of manic behavior from civvies over the years. I associate it with trying too hard, and trying too hard is a baddie thing to my mind. You seem to be trying too hard, and you seem to be trying to dominate to the point of overrunning everyone else. I seem to be the only one seeing it, so it could be me as well. As I recall, I have had similar issues with reading you in the past.

Maybe I am conflating the image I have of Supatown Sloonei in my mind with my image of JJJ, who I think of as being more measured and methodical. So I am backing off you for now, and as said above, going to attempt a reread in chunks to see if reading you out of context makes it clearer, or less so. Sometimes that helps me decide how I feel if reading someones game in context has left me confuzzled.

[VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine

For the same reasons I had earlier. We lynched a civ, and it was a civ who had no suspish really before the EOD. I would like to concentrate on that, it feels like everyone is all over the map, and I hope we can get some gestalt and cohesion going in here.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:58 pm Sloonei why are you fixated on those five specifically?
Your Kyle ISO is a town read. Why are you trying to reduce the analysis pool to five people who aren't even all suspects.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:05 pm

I am not sure what you are asking.
I guess I just didnt understand what was going on here or am I just not meant to?
And the asking about alignments and Am I civ? thing didnt know if that was just a joke or something.
~Darren Shan~
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:53 pm

It's an interesting idea sprityo, one I certainly hadn't thought of. The thing I don't understand though is can a forger forge and identity like "Trickster"? I thought they only forged alignment. I haven't played many games with forgers so maybe I'm just confused.
Sorry haven't been around much working and sleeping and then now I have a starfinder game tonight.

I was thinking about how that actually works. What does forging a kill actually mean in the context of this game? I mean I guess if the trickster can make it look like they were the one killed no one would suspect they're still out there. Also if forging means they can make whoever they kill seem whatever role and alignment they want then initially saying their own would not cause anyone to be like hey wait I'm that role they're lying or whatnot.
And also just a game mechanic question that I attempted to ask last game but I dont think anyone answered. If TH was the trickster and targeted someone would his death cancel out that kill or would they still have been killed? As in could he have killed nutella and someone killed him or is that not how that works? Sorry if that's a dumb question I just don't know.

Also this salad posting thing I've never heard before. Is it a problem to list out reads on people? I thought that was like a part of the game.
Usually powers go through upon death.

In this case, it wouldn’t make sense what you outline. Why would he name that role for LA? You seem to understand the role just fine at first, but then you are putting out confusing ideas.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:23 pm I guess I just didnt understand what was going on here or am I just not meant to?
And the asking about alignments and Am I civ? thing didnt know if that was just a joke or something.
Enrique's post was bordering on a rules violation and I do not think we should discuss it further.

Who was asking about alignments/"Am I civ?"
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 pm
Your Kyle ISO is a town read. Why are you trying to reduce the analysis pool to five people who aren't even all suspects.
i'll say more later.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Enrique wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:02 pm Hey guys, I'm really confused by this game, the roles don't have an alignment linked to them. Am I a civvie?
Just thought it was a really weird statement.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:27 pm
Enrique wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:02 pm Hey guys, I'm really confused by this game, the roles don't have an alignment linked to them. Am I a civvie?
Just thought it was a really weird statement.
Oh. I don't know either. I take it as a joke, but Enrique should explain himself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

LoRab wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:24 pm

In this case, it wouldn’t make sense what you outline. Why would he name that role for LA? You seem to understand the role just fine at first, but then you are putting out confusing ideas.
I just didnt know what forge means exactly. My wording is probably not good sorry. I was merely saying if the trickster forges a kill and it says whoever they killed is a role of someone who is still alive then that person who is that role will know that was false. So it's something they could really only get away with once unless they have a team and just pretend the baddie team is being killed off when its civs.
~Darren Shan~
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

forges=fakes
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:31 pm
LoRab wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:24 pm

I just didnt know what forge means exactly. My wording is probably not good sorry. I was merely saying if the trickster forges a kill and it says whoever they killed is a role of someone who is still alive then that person who is that role will know that was false. So it's something they could really only get away with once unless they have a team and just pretend the baddie team is being killed off when its civs.
But that person would have to put themselves to say that it wasn’t true. The trickester only makes sense as a baddie role. If we take the post for granted, we know it was part of a mafia team. But say the trickster were an Indy sk. By saying that th was the trickster and on a team, they throw everyone off.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 400

Post by Epignosis »

I just got through page 24.

wolbre got lynched because he said "Do it bitch."

Well okay then.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I like to read everything before I post, but hot damn people must have a lot on their minds.

Here is where I stand as of page 24:

My initial view of Sloonei has waned, even though I don't agree with him about juliets (yet). Sorsha, despite what Sloonei claimed, my opinion of him wasn't fake. Exaggerated is a more appropriate adjective. Had I been awake and not passed out after football and beer, I would have (probably) changed my vote somewhere (probably) to fuck with people.

I see DharmaHelper has two votes as of now. I don't know why yet, but I do not suspect him at this time.

If I had to shoot someone in the heart right now, it would be G-Man. I quoted a post of his earlier, that I want to talk about when I get a chance.

I think MacDougall is good.

I would like to take a chance and say I think nutella is good, but we all know how that works out.

That is where I is.

Now I is having margaritas and making steak fajitas.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:14 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:33 pm Guys can we lynch Tranq? I'm pretty sure a bunch of people were saying they suspected him yesterday.
Do you suspect him?
Uh... yes? I was into the Tranq wagon before it was cool. Then it became cool for a while, then it stopped being cool again. I want people to think I'm trendy and popular by voting for the guy I think is bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Fucking superfluous comma up there mocking me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:10 pm I would like to take a chance and say I think nutella is good, but we all know how that works out.
Oh you have no idea.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:12 pm Fucking superfluous comma up there mocking me.
Nutella’s dead
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 pm
i'll say more later.
*eye twitches*
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:12 pm Fucking superfluous comma up there mocking me.
Nutella’s dead
Oh.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:55 pm SVS did some things. I'm going to look into her.
I always do things. When you figure out which things let me know ;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:11 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:14 pm
Do you suspect him?
Uh... yes? I was into the Tranq wagon before it was cool. Then it became cool for a while, then it stopped being cool again. I want people to think I'm trendy and popular by voting for the guy I think is bad.
Cool 😎

Return to “Previous Jobs”