Dark Willow (h/n/d)
71%

Total votes: 17
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 232

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 2]

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:18 pm @Quin you feel like doing anything yet?
probably vote for epi at some point but otherwise no
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

sloonei i love you and i haven't given your list the attention it deserves and i'm sorry but who is on it again?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 348

Post by Enrique »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:23 pm sloonei i love you and i haven't given your list the attention it deserves and i'm sorry but who is on it again?
you
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Enrique wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:23 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:23 pm sloonei i love you and i haven't given your list the attention it deserves and i'm sorry but who is on it again?
you
But also Luna, Quin, DDL, G-Man.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:25 pm Dragon D. Luffy I want to quote a part of your long post on the 5. This is from your Quin summary:

A lot of posts are good stuff. He is hunting. I don't feel him as civ that much after his ISO though. Something about him feels... thuggish I guess. He's making cases but not commiting on them, too. I don't know, Quin is always sarcastic, but when he's a civ there is this feeling of a poor kid who is desperate because people are wanting things from him and he's super lost, so he's trying his best. Here he seems a bit more arrogant, more overconfident.

I felt this was the way Quin was in Hogwarts - confident almost to arrogance. Do you feel like he was different in that game than he is here?
You got me. I don't think I read more than 20% of the posts in that game. It was already a lot of work to host it and the fact I didn't need to make reads on people meant I would just click from time to time and take a look at the current discussion.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 629
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

you, quin, luna, ddl, g-man.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Enrique wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:24 pm
Enrique wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:23 pm
you
But also Luna, Quin, DDL, G-Man.
and Kyle
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:18 pm @Quin you feel like doing anything yet?
probably vote for epi at some point but otherwise no
why on the earth would you do that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So I don't remember what Quin did there except the part where he claimed to have the cloak.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 400

Post by Epignosis »

Page 31 is tasty. :charlieblackmon:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 282

Post by S~V~S »

I need to walk the dog and get ready for bed. I still find Luna just accepting the second-hand sayings of a crazy old lady in the woods a bit disturbing. Not just accepting it so much as the accusatory tone she took with Sabie, I think Sprit is being truthful but I think his info is open to interpretation.

I feel better about Sabie than about Luna. I feel better about Kyle after rereading him, and I feel better about Quin than I do about G Man, but I feel better about G Man than about Wilgy.

So final vote switch to Wilgy. [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Linki Mac <3
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok I'm 3 pages behind and you guys are already lightspeed posting. I'll have to leave in half an hour. So some quick thoughts.

This Luna wagon is bizarre. I don't get why her being sure about something makes her bad.

I can't believe people are lynching Wilgy again. Then again I can believe it. Not gonna oppose it cuz it's fucking Wilgy. But I prefer Quin.

I usually believe claims because it's hard to fake this stuff, so sprityo is probably legit. The one I'm not sure if I should trust is the lady in the woods. Not feeling the switch to sabie right now, I think I wanna discuss about it longer.

I'm out, if you guys want me to respond to something specific you have 10 minutes to tag me. And don't tag me to ask me to ISO someone.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I like all three of the wagons we've got going right now. I do not like that all three players are absent right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 168

Post by ColinIsCool »

Folks, change your votes. I didn’t want to out myself so early but fuck it.

Last night I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:36 pm Folks, change your votes. I didn’t want to out myself so early but fuck it.

[VOTE: Santa] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Why would I listen to a old madwoman who lives in the woods? Doesn’t sound like a paragon of wisdom tbh, she probably doesn’t even have indoor plumbing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

The most civilian thing G-man has done:
G-Man wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:07 pm KA-POW! We watched Incredibles 2 tonight. I wasn’t all that impressed.

Anywho, the top five talkers by post count when I snagged it were Sloonei, DH, juliets, timmer, and Epi.

Sloonei was quite talkative for someone with a paper to write. From my skim, he started out throwing poo everywhere to fetch reactions. Standard issue stuff. He tried to shut down Epi’s ‘gotcha’ sequence and became less poo-flingy as the day went on. By the end of the ISO he felt more accommodating and interactive rather than just “WHAM with the poo and tell me how you feel about that.” More dialogue and less shooting from the hip. It’s been a long time since I played with full-bore Sloonei.

DH was a pretty good read but I know he’s wiley as all get out after seeing his charm offensive in Outpost 31. Thing of beauty, that one. He talks about a number of people without going too far in interpreting their actions. No seed-planting as far as I can detect. Nothing out of place there, but Outpost 31.

Juliets spends most of her time responding to people’s thoughts and stances on other people without offering many of her own thoughts on anyone. I feel like this is normal but it’s also easy to fake. Her post count is high but it is, as she admits, all over the place. Is she being a sponge or just feigning a somewhat active appearance?

Timmer feels like Timmer. Some general discussion the first half of Day 1 but he doesn’t just ride the phase out in neutral. He’s warming up, gradually engaging in discussion about specific people and offering his own insight. Progression doesn’t always mean anything but it felt good to see it from a Top 5 Talker.

Epi seemed to Epi along but then hit Sloonei with a try-hard sledgehammer with extra stank on it. He’s a force to be reckoned with regardless of alignment, and no one can accuse him of dialing it in early here. It’s a bold play for a baddie to try to demolish a civvie like this early but there are also two baddie teams, so baddies are hunting too. Fairly standard stuff but the presence of multiple baddie teams gives me pause.

If I had to put these five in order of most likely to be faking it to least likely, my gut puts it like this:

Juliets
Epi
Sloonei
DH
Timmer
This post entails work and effort. I credit him for picking out juliets, who had not received any attention prior to this moment.

However, this post was then followed up by a bizarre vote for me instead of juliets. I'll also note upon review that none of these reads are expressed with strong language and all of them seem to leave the door open for something else. So even when I'm trying to frame G-man in a positive light, I am left arguing against him. Not the best look.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:36 pm Folks, change your votes. I didn’t want to out myself so early but fuck it.

What? Where?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 pm Ok I'm 3 pages behind and you guys are already lightspeed posting. I'll have to leave in half an hour. So some quick thoughts.

This Luna wagon is bizarre. I don't get why her being sure about something makes her bad.

I can't believe people are lynching Wilgy again. Then again I can believe it. Not gonna oppose it cuz it's fucking Wilgy. But I prefer Quin.

I usually believe claims because it's hard to fake this stuff, so sprityo is probably legit. The one I'm not sure if I should trust is the lady in the woods. Not feeling the switch to sabie right now, I think I wanna discuss about it longer.

I'm out, if you guys want me to respond to something specific you have 10 minutes to tag me. And don't tag me to ask me to ISO someone.
DDL I don't think there is a Luna wagon. She's only got one vote. I'm most likely to stay where I am and just move her to yellow on the list in my head. My issue is her lack of questioning what the info meant.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:40 pm

What? Where?
I can’t tell you which spot on the grid, but I have good reason to believe it’s near a Battleship.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:41 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 pm Ok I'm 3 pages behind and you guys are already lightspeed posting. I'll have to leave in half an hour. So some quick thoughts.

DDL I don't think there is a Luna wagon. She's only got one vote. I'm most likely to stay where I am and just move her to yellow on the list in my head. My issue is her lack of questioning what the info meant.
She had 2 when I made that post.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:51 pm i went to read back and noticed everyone was hankering for a sig lynch and let me tell you if you do it then i'm quitting mafia forever

i mean if there's more than the use of 'bloodthirsty' when describing SVS as the case against him then be my guest but what i've read makes me want to throw up
If I'm picking a single post of Quin's that stands out as reflecting a civilian mindset, it's this one. He doesn't need to say anything about sig here, but he sticks his neck out to defend him. I'd have an easier time making a case that Quin's general contributions come from a townie mindset. I can certainly see some gears turning in his posts. But that means less in a game with two scum teams, and I also can't shake the feelings that there's also a bit of reservation on his part.

I'm bothered that he's not actively engaged right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:20 am How disappointing that nutella died. She was a confident town read for me. I'm so glad the Trickster's gone though, and like S~V~S he wasn't even on my radar.

Sorry I did not get to this last night. I talked with llama and mongoose (who haven't been around in ages) until I fell asleep.

I have a somewhat urgent personal situation this morning so I'm going to throw out some reads and talk more about them when I'm home this afternoon.

I have 3 people I'm looking at as potentially bad: Wilgy, sprityo, and G-Man. I have indicated why I'm suspicious of wilgy and sprit, and indicated I had bad feelings about G. Sloonei did a good job of outlining some of the things I could not articulate. I feel bad if G is having a hard time keeping up but it doesn't change my suspicion.

People I'm reading as civ:

S~V~S because she seems like the old civ S~V~S. She's calling things out as she see's them and was not afraid to call out Luna even though she doesn't know her well. She understood what sig was saying with his bloodthirsty post instead of jumping on him for saying that about her. Bad S~V~S wouldn't have been that understanding.

DDL - In UPick DDL started out by doing some things that seemed a little odd or scummy but it turned out he was an indie who was a key component of the civ win. His tone in this game early on reminded me of that game and still does.

Luna - I so often misread her as bad. In this game her tone reminds me of Hogwarts where she was good. There was something in her posts I liked too but I can't remember it right now and don't have time to look back. I will later though.

Quin - his posts are to the point and several times I found myself agreeing with him. This appears to be civ Quin to me. Sloonei I read your synopsis of him this morning and will go back and bump that up against what I've seen because obviously you know his game a lot better than me, but for now I read him as civ.

timmer - In retrospect I like his post about TH. He saw something when the rest of us saw nothing. I liked his post about how much changing Sloonei had done, it really brought it into focus for me. Reads Luna as good which I do too.

Tranq - his explanation about why he said the poll options seemed meaningless was good Imo. He didn't fault DDL for his role alignment post because it's good to think hard about the role alignments in these map games. Voted DrWilgy again showing he was serious about his vote day 1.

There are a lot of people I have mixed reads on right now.

Sloonei, I maybe just don't play with you enough but I'm still bothered by your attempt to lynch me when you knew I wasn't around and wasn't going to be, after I had been around all day. I understand you didn't get to me until 10:40 but if I was bothering you why not look at me sooner? Also, I'm just wary of the rapid mind changing but am trying to accept that as just part of your style.

DH I want to call you civ. Your tone and spiciness make me think civ but you fooled me so bad last game.

Colin and c-bob I'm getting you mixed up. I need to do a back to back iso. I just don't have an opinion right now.

Dana I would love to see some reads from you.

Enrique haven't seen anything particularly bad or good. I probably need to look harder.

INH where are you? Can you provide some reads?

Jack I need to closely read you. There is enough there that I feel like I should have an opinion.

Kyle I have a hard time reading you. Will look more closely

Lorab have you given any reads yet?

Mac you seem like your civ self, and when you're civ your mafia nose is strong so I need to pay some more close attention to your reads. I know you didn't like my Wilgy vote but thats ok. The only reason your not in my civ category is I'm wary of your ability to fool me.

nova, maybe you should be on my potential baddie list. I know nothing about what you think. I remember you posting an emoji but I don't remember anything else. Could you provide some reads please?

sable, so sweet I want to call you civ. I need to see a little more though.

sig - I feel for sig because in discord he said late last week he had 4 projects and 3 finals coming up (this is when I was asking him to play) so I can understand how he could be distracted. I'd like to see some additional behavior though.

sorsha, I need to see more to have an opinion.

speed - not seeing anything particularly bad or good. Need more behavior and I need to ISO you.

Ok I think that's everyone. I can talk more about this this afternoon but right now I have an urgent appointment and then pt so be back sometime mid afternoon.
:pout:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by DharmaHelper »

Day 2 be like

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I do think it’s kinda suspect that so many people would dump shit like they have tbh. I dunno if this is tinfoil but I bet there’s a scum counting on reduced risk of nightkill or certain protections amidst the Dumpers.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:01 pm
G-Man wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:19 pm Keep an eye on the folks who darted in here early and, in light of the D0 poll result, pooh-poohed ties on the lynch poll. It’s a subtle way to establish a preemptive cop-out for either train-hopping later (to show they stick to their convictions) or blame-shifting to set up fall guys who tie polls that result in mislynches.

Close lynches and ties (whether mid-phase or at EOD) are valuable sources of information. Granted, that information is best in hindsight after the herd has thinned some.
We may not know who is on the Tribunal but we’re starting out with more civs than baddies (unless this game is extra-double whacky) and there are also two baddie factions, so the odds are against Tribunal being filled with one baddie team.
what is tribunal?
It adds ninjas to Morrowind.

I’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip your waiter.
:beer: :clap:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh my gosh, did I leave Epi out of my reads list? I so apologize. Let me refresh myself on your posts. Especially since Quin has said he might vote him though I can't think of one reason why he'd do that offhand.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:47 pm I do think it’s kinda suspect that so many people would dump shit like they have tbh. I dunno if this is tinfoil but I bet there’s a scum counting on reduced risk of nightkill or certain protections amidst the Dumpers.
huh? we've had two dumps as far as I can tell.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:01 pm
G-Man wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:19 pm Keep an eye on the folks who darted in here early and, in light of the D0 poll result, pooh-poohed ties on the lynch poll. It’s a subtle way to establish a preemptive cop-out for either train-hopping later (to show they stick to their convictions) or blame-shifting to set up fall guys who tie polls that result in mislynches.

Close lynches and ties (whether mid-phase or at EOD) are valuable sources of information. Granted, that information is best in hindsight after the herd has thinned some.
We may not know who is on the Tribunal but we’re starting out with more civs than baddies (unless this game is extra-double whacky) and there are also two baddie factions, so the odds are against Tribunal being filled with one baddie team.
what is tribunal?
It adds ninjas to Morrowind.

I’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip your waiter.
:beer: :clap:
i missed a morrowind joke?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:12 pm I really DO like that notification tag. I did not when I first saw it, but it is helpful.
:pout:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:49 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:47 pm I do think it’s kinda suspect that so many people would dump shit like they have tbh. I dunno if this is tinfoil but I bet there’s a scum counting on reduced risk of nightkill or certain protections amidst the Dumpers.
I’m counting you, Luna, sprit and sabie all as dumpers, using the term loosely. Every one of you said you knew something either explicitly or implicitly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:55 pm
I’m counting you, Luna, sprit and sabie all as dumpers, using the term loosely. Every one of you said you knew something either explicitly or implicitly.
I see. If one of us is fabricating things, who is it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:56 pm
I think sprit is the most honest seeming. Super weird thing to make up. You and Luna are probably tied for next — Luna’s came after yours and could be a “well, a fake dump isn’t so risky now” kind of move; you, I have reason to believe but nonetheless can’t say I can clear you from that. Sabie’s is most likely to be a reactive “don’t lynch me” move (Luna’s is quite reactive as well, but not to save her own skin.)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epi, I tried to go back and re-read you but I'm just too tired. Your posts are just floating in front of my eyes. I will look at your ISO tomorrow morning when I' fresh.

I am out in the next 10 minutes or so.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:02 pm Epi, I tried to go back and re-read you but I'm just too tired. Your posts are just floating in front of my eyes. I will look at your ISO tomorrow morning when I' fresh.

I am out in the next 10 minutes or so.
I'm not worth your time, really.

Ten pages to go...
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

We've got under two hours to go, where's the noise at?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:01 pm
I think sprit is the most honest seeming. Super weird thing to make up. You and Luna are probably tied for next — Luna’s came after yours and could be a “well, a fake dump isn’t so risky now” kind of move; you, I have reason to believe but nonetheless can’t say I can clear you from that. Sabie’s is most likely to be a reactive “don’t lynch me” move (Luna’s is quite reactive as well, but not to save her own skin.)
I don't think any of us are lying, for what it's worth. But I also don't think sabie and luna have dumped anything.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I got a dump for you right here. *squats*
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Enrique wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:08 pm I got a dump for you right here. *squats*
You're currently the only person voting for luna. Do you plan on changing your vote, or do you want us all to join you? If you change it, where's it gonna go?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm on page 36. Is there anything pressing anybody wants from me while I pause to let my eyeballs stop bleeding? I'll wait ten minutes here and then get back to it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:12 pm I'm on page 36. Is there anything pressing anybody wants from me while I pause to let my eyeballs stop bleeding? I'll wait ten minutes here and then get back to it.
I could use a quick read on both Quin and G-man.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:05 pm
I don't think any of us are lying, for what it's worth. But I also don't think sabie and luna have dumped anything.
Luna supposedly mechanically cleared G-Man; Sabie is allegedly mechanically incriminating Wilgy. That’s what I’m referring to if it wasn’t clear.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:13 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:12 pm I'm on page 36. Is there anything pressing anybody wants from me while I pause to let my eyeballs stop bleeding? I'll wait ten minutes here and then get back to it.
I would lynch G-Man. I haven't had the chance to break it down, but my grievance with him has to do with that big post he made that I quoted as a bookmark, in which he went after juliets for...being juliets. The whole post looked insincere in that way.

Quin I can't remember anything about.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:05 am what's up my name's jared and i never learned how to read
Jared Leto?

Sorry....was rereading Kyle's posts and couldn't resist a My So Called Life reference.

That said, I'm reading Kyle as civish for the moment.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 pm
Luna supposedly mechanically cleared G-Man; Sabie is allegedly mechanically incriminating Wilgy. That’s what I’m referring to if it wasn’t clear.
I don’t think she ever said he was mechanically cleared. Correct me if I’m wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 pm
Really?

Okay then...back to reading for me.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184

Post by timmer »

Finely home and catching up.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:13 pm
I would lynch G-Man. I haven't had the chance to break it down, but my grievance with him has to do with that big post he made that I quoted as a bookmark, in which he went after juliets for...being juliets. The whole post looked insincere in that way.

Quin I can't remember anything about.
agreed. I just quoted that post a minute ago for the purpose of framing it as “the most civ thing” G-man has done all game, but then I couldn’t help but feel it was insincere and soft.

I’ve gone back and forth on these two all day. I may be starting to lean toward G-man, but Quin’s total silence down the stretch today despite being around is not my favorite thing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Here is Luna:
Lunalee wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:59 pm I have reason to believe that nutella was killed by one of the five players I ISO’d.
Okay, thanks. I have reason to believe that G-man is not guilty.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Here is Sabie:
sabie12 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:57 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:50 pm Nevermind Sabie I dunno if legally you can answer that
I dont know if I legally can either but I think I've made it pretty clear indirectly.
I may be imprecise with my language, but you get what I mean.

Return to “Previous Jobs”