Dark Willow (h/n/d)
71%

Total votes: 17
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1001

Re: Mafia: A World Asunder - GAME THREAD [Day 9]

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah Sorsha rage quit when we got outed and LC mod killed her and gave me a boon to make up for it.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by DharmaHelper »

I aint even get an ice dagger what the heck man.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bob how come you survived when I tried to 86 you!?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 348

Post by Enrique »

Tranq may have just been random animal'd into D'Abrutsi, but then that was also inh (and nutella's) role. idk what happened there but whatever. We're moving on.

speed today. We'll see about Mac, DH, cbob.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enrique why are you so sure DH is bad and not Epignosis?

Given you are just a lowly civilian and I am a member of the Jagged Blade I would think that my knowledge of the game is a bit deeper than yours. If either of these supposed revealed indies are potentially problematic for the civilians I would bet dollars to donuts that it is Epignosis, not DharmaHelper.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I gave specific reasons that point to DH being recruited. Epi is probably some sort of bad too but as far as I know yet he doesn't get in the way of the civ win condition.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:02 am Enrique why are you so sure DH is bad and not Epignosis?

Given you are just a lowly civilian and I am a member of the Jagged Blade I would think that my knowledge of the game is a bit deeper than yours. If either of these supposed revealed indies are potentially problematic for the civilians I would bet dollars to donuts that it is Epignosis, not DharmaHelper.
Is that why you silenced him

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Enrique wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:03 am I gave specific reasons that point to DH being recruited. Epi is probably some sort of bad too but as far as I know yet he doesn't get in the way of the civ win condition.
You buggin, I know for a fact that the Frost Knight broke my piece and dunked on me pretty hard.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

If the game ends while you're alive I might believe you.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Quin »

Enrique wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 pm LoRab, you’re a hero. It sucks that your role didn’t work like we thought. I’ll do my best to make your sacrifice worth it.

Before I get silenced:

We MUST lynch speedchuck today. This is the only way civs can win. He might just silence me for the fun of it now, but this has to happen.

DH has likely been recruited by the baddies or will be before the endgame (almost certainly has been). Take this for a fact until further notice from me specifically. The baddies will probably try to lie about this, seriously, if I die don’t just take anybody else’s word for it. After Mac and speed are gone, if we haven’t caught the last baddie (assuming there’s only one more; obviously I’ll also be on the hunt, but the known baddies have to be prioritized, the game is ending), you have to lynch DH. Stop fucking listening to him.

I’m leaning on cbob being the last Corrupt Remnant but I’m missing key info. Will ISO if I have the chance, would recommend a careful reading of his posts. This is besides Mac’s dumps which shouldn’t be trusted (he was wrong about Colin and LoRab). If we take sig’s info and all the other dumps for good, the last option is Dana.

I’ll probably get killed again tonight. These are the conditions for a civ victory. Don’t trust any pushback. Quin, I really hope you get on board. Epi I don’t trust you but I hope you at least get down with the speedchuck lynch again.

I’m assuming Sorsha sacrificed herself to recruit Tranq or something like that. I doubt he was bad before. Glad he got got, lol.

also lol because Epi got silenced I assume DH got recruited to the Corrupt Remnant.
get me my win con and i'll get on board.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]DharmaHelper[/mention] [mention]Quin[/mention] I think caution should be exercised when listening to Enrique on this subject. I feel like there is the possibility that we have all been hoodwinked and that Epignosis and Lorab were both remnant, Lorab just recruited Enrique in her place and Epignosis being the evil big bad.

Consider this. Epignosis has claimed to be the Karma Chameleon yet has shown the power of two of the most malevolent forces in the entire LC/BR verse. Karma Chameleon is a force of good in this universe. It doesn't make thematic sense for him to wield the powers of The Darkness and The Hunger. Why would LC do that to one of his hero roles? Epignosis has fake claimed Karma Chameleon imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Perhaps I would go even as far as to say that I am wrong about ColonialBob and that Epignosis is actually just straight up Mafia. Though I struggle to understand why Timmer would have tilted so bad if I was wrong about CBob.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:05 am
Enrique wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 pm LoRab, you’re a hero. It sucks that your role didn’t work like we thought. I’ll do my best to make your sacrifice worth it.

Before I get silenced:

We MUST lynch speedchuck today. This is the only way civs can win. He might just silence me for the fun of it now, but this has to happen.

DH has likely been recruited by the baddies or will be before the endgame (almost certainly has been). Take this for a fact until further notice from me specifically. The baddies will probably try to lie about this, seriously, if I die don’t just take anybody else’s word for it. After Mac and speed are gone, if we haven’t caught the last baddie (assuming there’s only one more; obviously I’ll also be on the hunt, but the known baddies have to be prioritized, the game is ending), you have to lynch DH. Stop fucking listening to him.

I’m leaning on cbob being the last Corrupt Remnant but I’m missing key info. Will ISO if I have the chance, would recommend a careful reading of his posts. This is besides Mac’s dumps which shouldn’t be trusted (he was wrong about Colin and LoRab). If we take sig’s info and all the other dumps for good, the last option is Dana.

I’ll probably get killed again tonight. These are the conditions for a civ victory. Don’t trust any pushback. Quin, I really hope you get on board. Epi I don’t trust you but I hope you at least get down with the speedchuck lynch again.

I’m assuming Sorsha sacrificed herself to recruit Tranq or something like that. I doubt he was bad before. Glad he got got, lol.

also lol because Epi got silenced I assume DH got recruited to the Corrupt Remnant.
Where can I find you?
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:05 am @DharmaHelper @Quin I think caution should be exercised when listening to Enrique on this subject. I feel like there is the possibility that we have all been hoodwinked and that Epignosis and Lorab were both remnant, Lorab just recruited Enrique in her place and Epignosis being the evil big bad.

Consider this. Epignosis has claimed to be the Karma Chameleon yet has shown the power of two of the most malevolent forces in the entire LC/BR verse. Karma Chameleon is a force of good in this universe. It doesn't make thematic sense for him to wield the powers of The Darkness and The Hunger. Why would LC do that to one of his hero roles? Epignosis has fake claimed Karma Chameleon imo.
:ponder: I don't want you to yell at me for being basic.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:02 am Enrique why are you so sure DH is bad and not Epignosis?

Is that why you silenced him
Epignosis has tried to have a member of the blade lynched for several days straight. He also completely put the Blade on blast and has been no enemy of the remnant at all from what I can see. Epignosis is effectively my arch enemy in this game.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

lol i just found the mother of all treasures let me see what i can do with it
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:05 am @DharmaHelper @Quin I think caution should be exercised when listening to Enrique on this subject. I feel like there is the possibility that we have all been hoodwinked and that Epignosis and Lorab were both remnant, Lorab just recruited Enrique in her place and Epignosis being the evil big bad.

I don't think Epignosis is good, but also consider:

If he got the opportunity early on to work for your team and he blew that, logic says he'd eventually get an opportunity to work with/for the other team (Remnant) and he'd be more careful about not fucking that right up.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

let's lynch epi
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Btw if you read the posts around my death closely, the thing with LoRab thing is hinted at, only she didn't realize she had to stay dead to revive someone. There's several allusions to this in the thread and posts by other players that back me up. I was not, have not been recruited, I am Sakana Sashimi, a civilian role.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:10 amlet's lynch epi
Boi. I'm gonna lynch Speedchuck tho.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:12 am
Quin wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:10 amlet's lynch epi
Boi. I'm gonna lynch Speedchuck tho.
But I'm very good guy
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Even if I do accept Mac's Epignosis suspicion, I'm not gonna dunk on a silenced dude while a rezzed baddie galavants about.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:08 am lol i just found the mother of all treasures let me see what i can do with it
nothing
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Enrique wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:07 am

Before I get silenced:

Where can I find you?
how would telling you this help me?
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:16 am

Before I get silenced:

Where can I find you?
Enrique bout to clap that ass.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Before I get silenced:

Where can I find you?
I've been places and talked to people.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oi but for real lynch epi while he's not around to defend himself. It's the hella play.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Enrique wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:18 am

Before I get silenced:

Where can I find you?
I've been places and talked to people.
i am interested in neither of those things
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Well okay, in addition to that, how about this: a civ win is the longest road to endgame.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hold on to your asses

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head has been resurrected!

There are no resurrections left in the game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

We have two Mafia teams.

One of the Mafia teams is outed, known, we're here, you can deal with us.

One of them remains obfuscated, may have up to three living members, they remain extremely dangerous.

Push button lynching speedchuck today is not a good play. Lynching him maybe but not before some serious soul searching. Enrique pushing for it makes him extremely suspicious.

To the civs here, when was the last time you actually bothered scum hunting?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh... joy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:25 am We have two Mafia teams.

One of the Mafia teams is outed, known, we're here, you can deal with us.

One of them remains obfuscated, may have up to FOUR living members, they remain extremely dangerous.

Push button lynching speedchuck today is not a good play. Lynching him maybe but not before some serious soul searching. Enrique pushing for it makes him extremely suspicious.

To the civs here, when was the last time you actually bothered scum hunting?
FTFM
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Enrique wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:21 am Well okay, in addition to that, how about this: a civ win is the longest road to endgame.
So you wanna skip the part where you help me and just let me work for you? Interesting proposition.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:22 am Hold on to your asses
Why did you do that lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay maybe Enrique is right about DH ... I don't even know anymore.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Woof IDK Mac leaving 3 mafia who we know are bad on the table doesn't seem like a good play.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:22 am Hold on to your asses
Why did you do that lol
Wasn't me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Adding TH to the poll erased your votes. You will need to re-vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:08 am lol i just found the mother of all treasures let me see what i can do with it
Ah I see.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:30 am
Ah I see.
No.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin needs to extend the game, finds a treasure, next minute TH rezzed, yeah ok
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nah i literally cannot do a single thing with the treasure i found and if i did get a chance to rezz i'd rezz one of your guys mac considering you've been helping me
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why are you voting for speedchuck over TH then?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:33 am Why are you voting for speedchuck over TH then?
i dunno dont interrogate me
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Trickster - Has an aura of three squares, within which any info that is given or received will be corrupted in the Trickster’s favour. When the Trickster kills, that kill can be forged. When the Trickster enters BTSC, it may be under any name.

Yeah totally cool role to have back in the game as a known Mafia role. Not scary at all. Let's lynch speedchuck.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

also DH you're so funny haha
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

look all i wanna do is continue my scavenger hunt as long as you guys don't decide to off me or something i'll do whatever you want me to do
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:28 am Woof IDK Mac leaving 3 mafia who we know are bad on the table doesn't seem like a good play.
Pretty sure you aren't a civilian so what does it matter. As an indie just give yourself a newfound purpose. Kill Epi.

Return to “Previous Jobs”