kneel4justice
No votes
Ace
No votes
BWT
No votes
SVS
11%
Trying to murder someone and failing. Repeatedly. Super awkward. (Host/deads/nons)
33%

Total votes: 9
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 80

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 2]

Post by thellama73 »

Voting now before I forget. For John, naturally.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:Voting now before I forget. For John, naturally.
No comments on the revelations? Ties, how you survived etc?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
johns2jj
Posts in topic: 20

Post by johns2jj »

If I am lynched, afterwards, could people tell me why not llama? Thank you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:The difficulty I'm having is that I can't explain how I survived. I looked over the roles again and I confess I don't see how it happened. I can only assume thta there are game mechanics I don't know about, which wouldn't surprise me coming from boo.

I guess the only thing I'll say is: doesn't the NK of FZ look a little too convenient? That is not something I ever would have done if bad, and it looked to me like a blatant attempt to make me look bad by targeting someone who had been a vocal critic of me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, I am inclined not to believe a word DH says, even though we are best friends. :hugs:

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DharmaHelper »

johns2jj wrote:If I am lynched, afterwards, could people tell me why not llama? Thank you.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:Also, I am inclined not to believe a word DH says, even though we are best friends. :hugs:
You find it difficult to believe that it was a tie? :haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Mister Rearranger »

RIP(iywg) FZ! :(
Sorsha wrote:Seem aggressive? I'm asking questions....

And can you explain to me how MR and john seem to have both known that there was a tie?
I was not aware of a tie.

I was asking out of consideration that there may be one. I figured either there was vote manip to prompt a tie that saved Llama, or that Llama survived on his own. Neither paints him in a positive light, imo.

Idk, even if DH missed making a choice out of the tie he claims, I'm not sure nothing would have happened.

I think we might have ourselves a baddie Llama here. That's where my vote will rest for now.

*votes Llama*

GotAWholeLottaLinki: Jeebus, guys. Stifle yaselves.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

johns2jj wrote:If I am lynched, afterwards, could people tell me why not llama? Thank you.
I find llamas survival the most damning part of this whole thing. DHs sudden defensive posturing didnt do him any favors either though.

You will have to wait for end game for "real" reasons since there is definitely baddie shenanigans happening even if you are a baddie yourself.

FH - whoops, but two is better than none!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:The difficulty I'm having is that I can't explain how I survived. I looked over the roles again and I confess I don't see how it happened. I can only assume thta there are game mechanics I don't know about, which wouldn't surprise me coming from boo.

I guess the only thing I'll say is: doesn't the NK of FZ look a little too convenient? That is not something I ever would have done if bad, and it looked to me like a blatant attempt to make me look bad by targeting someone who had been a vocal critic of me.
Thanks. :) but with two baddie teams, that could be a set-up and you could still be bad. ;)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote:I'm gonna vote jj for now. I don't know what I'm doing for today yet (I'm spending the day with my aunt). I don't want to miss the vote. I just se egis Shawshank game coming through. I have suspicion against llama too, but I'm really not sure we're seeing his baddie game.
I don't disagree with this, I do feel some nuances of his Shawshank game.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Also, I am inclined not to believe a word DH says, even though we are best friends. :hugs:
You find it difficult to believe that it was a tie? :haha:
No, I find it hard to believe that you would so overtly reveal behind the scenes information truthfully. It is not in keeping with your character. :)

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Would be dumb not to reveal it and have everyone acting without the whole story.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:Would be dumb not to reveal it and have everyone acting without the whole story.
It would not be dumb if you are bad and trying to get me lynched.

johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

DharmaHelper wrote:Would be dumb not to reveal it and have everyone acting without the whole story.
With how this game is set up it is going to be very easy For people to manipulate information and keep people from acting with the whole story.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

I think it's interesting to see how people reacted with DH initially withholding the information, frankly.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Inorite

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Why wait so long to reveal it and why pick llama yesterday and switch to sorsha today?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:I think it's interesting to see how people reacted with DH initially withholding the information, frankly.
I just read through his comments and didnt see him withholding info? Do you mean when people asked him for more information about the tie?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 54

Post by AceofSpaces »

I've got no problem Voting for Johns Every vote he's made so far has been noncomital and, I believe, made so he can deny responsibility for the lynch. Screams baddie to me.
johns2jj

Post by johns2jj »

AceofSpaces wrote:I've got no problem Voting for Johns Every vote he's made so far has been noncomital and, I believe, made so he can deny responsibility for the lynch. Screams baddie to me.
I voted twice so far. One I felt I did not have enough information and now when I do. So every time?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

See, Dom's vote post makes sense. Anyone who played Shawshank with J2JJ is going to be wary of him. I may personally not like to vote based on "he acted like this before", metagaming cases (that Memento quote applies here as it did with Llama on D1), but I find it understandable. This:
AceofSpaces wrote:I've got no problem Voting for Johns Every vote he's made so far has been noncomital and, I believe, made so he can deny responsibility for the lynch. Screams baddie to me.
Not so much, and Llama brought up a similar point against JJ.

If this is the case, why do we not consistently lynch Vomps, AP, Lizzy, etc... on D1 for pulling the same kind of sh*t? I don't like self-voters, randomizers, and all-around wacky vote patterns, but from the games I've played, there are many players who prove it's not an indication of allegiance one way or another. :shrug:

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mister Rearranger wrote:See, Dom's vote post makes sense. Anyone who played Shawshank with J2JJ is going to be wary of him. I may personally not like to vote based on "he acted like this before", metagaming cases (that Memento quote applies here as it did with Llama on D1), but I find it understandable. This:

If this is the case, why do we not consistently lynch Vomps, AP, Lizzy, etc... on D1 for pulling the same kind of sh*t? I don't like self-voters, randomizers, and all-around wacky vote patterns, but from the games I've played, there are many players who prove it's not an indication of allegiance one way or another. :shrug:
ture.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Why wait so long to reveal it and why pick llama yesterday and switch to sorsha today?
Was busy and tied up with other stuff, and revealed it was a tie as soon as I read the issue was up for debate.

Llama's posts have been ringing more civ than Sorshas recently.

ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Mister Rearranger wrote:See, Dom's vote post makes sense. Anyone who played Shawshank with J2JJ is going to be wary of him. I may personally not like to vote based on "he acted like this before", metagaming cases (that Memento quote applies here as it did with Llama on D1), but I find it understandable. This:

Regarding the why not someone else part, because I've got the strongest baddie feeling from John. Reading through his post on day one just made him seem really sketchy to me. That is just my gut feeling.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Linki @Aces: I see what you're getting at. My mention of other users was in reference to other games though. Some of them often self-vote without even contributing, leaving nothing to base even a feeling off of.
DharmaHelper wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Was busy and tied up with other stuff, and revealed it was a tie as soon as I read the issue was up for debate.

Llama's posts have been ringing more civ than Sorshas recently.
They have?

If it's not much of a bother for you to put in more work: examples plz?

And what do you think of J2JJ, the other major vote-getter?

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Gotta say, I'm not sure what to think about DH's and llama's bromance. I'll be keeping an eye on them too as we move forward.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

AceofSpaces wrote:Gotta say, I'm not sure what to think about DH's and llama's bromance. I'll be keeping an eye on them too as we move forward.
If it's a bromance, it's an abusive relationship, since he voted to lynch me over Sorsha yesterday (or at least claims to have.) :(

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
johns2jj wrote:I am voting llama unless something else changes my mind. I would rather vote someone less active but I don't have enough evidence for them yet. I am on the fence about lynching people who under participate.
I don't have a grudge against you, I just think your bad, and this post does you no favors.
1. There was no tie (that we know about)
2. Even if there was a tie, and the card czar got to break it, how does me surviving it make me bad? That is a non-sequitur.
S~V~S wrote: I do understand what people are saying about John~ and his last few responses seem more like there is some baddieism going on. But up to that point, I am not sure why llama was so sure, when in only his second game John behaves similarly to his prior game in which he gave a very good showing.
I was never "so sure." He was just my best guess on Day 1. His Day 2 posts have made me more confident that I was on to something though.

These posts in particular seem pretty logical/honest/civvie leaning to me. Sorsha's storming off after I brought her up didn't.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Isn't their only one role that could survive day one and isn't that role a baddie?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

OiC are you saying llama is the taint?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

boo wrote: 3. Firing a rifle into the air while balls deep in a squealing hog: Your gunfire causes other players to leave you alone. Your beastiality causes them to leave you even further alone. You survive the first two attempts (lynch or NKs) on your life.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

DharmaHelper wrote:OiC are you saying llama is the taint?
I'm asking how else could he survive?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I think you're all taints. :p

And thanks for the Llama quotes, DH. :) I'll agree to disagree with you on Sorsha though.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Changed my vote to llama because I feel like an idiot for not going through the roles. Bass makes a good point, I don't see a civvie option at the minute.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I said the same thing like, twice before Bass brought it up. :omg: :D

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I'm voting llama because I don't see how else he could have survived unless he was the role I posted above.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Mister Rearranger wrote:I said the same thing like, twice before Bass brought it up. :omg: :D
Sorry I didn't see it.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I said the same thing like, twice before Bass brought it up. :omg: :D
Implying I read things. pff.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm going to have to ask you guys to reconsider. I have no explanation for how I survived, but being a baddie isn't it. Boo has evidently not disclosed the full mechanics of the game.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

It's ok you guys; now if he flips civ, I'm gonna be in hot sh*t. :(

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I think it's interesting to see how people reacted with DH initially withholding the information, frankly.
I just read through his comments and didnt see him withholding info? Do you mean when people asked him for more information about the tie?
DH didn't say it was a tie until noon today. I didn't know it was a tie until he said so. That provides a different context for the reaction posts.

Furthermore, it removes the doubt that stayed my hand.

This circumstance reminds me of Minecraft. I was bad, and Zany Dex sniffed me out quick. The lynch votes came, and I used my power to switch it. It was either that or die, but in that moment, I was a dead man walking. I'm proud to say I nearly weaseled my way out of it too. :feb:

Unlike a lynch switch, however, there is no choice in surviving a lynch or night kill- it automatically happens. If there had been odd mechanics involved, that's one thing. If it was a tie, then Logan is bad. Case closed.

However, it introduced a new doubt: That DharmaHelper is lying about it being a tie. It wouldn't be the first time he invented a story to manipulate people.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't know if you said it, but I do know that I've mentioned it, as has john, and at least 1-2 other people.

So... it has been mentioned. Wouldn't this be another good test too? If llama survives a second lynch, odds are pretty good that it's because of that role. I see no other explanation for surviving a lynch twice.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What does it matter if there was a tie in the lynchvoting? Card czars are required to break any tie that does happen. (That being me today). Somebody should have died yesterday.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

If I die today, I would advice you guys to look for late voters for me as potential baddies.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 1]

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Pleased to see I'm still here. I don't know why I am, but I assume some kind (and rational) soul saved me. Thank you.
Why assume this on a Day 1 lynch?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 184

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry to be such a fail today. I could see both sides of this John v Llama thing, or at least I could this AM. U have not had time to read and will not be home in time to do so. So I am gonna self vote, I do not feel confident in making any other vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 1]

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Pleased to see I'm still here. I don't know why I am, but I assume some kind (and rational) soul saved me. Thank you.
Why assume this on a Day 1 lynch?
What else was I to assume? I didn't save myself, so someone else must have.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:Sorry to be such a fail today. I could see both sides of this John v Llama thing, or at least I could this AM. U have not had time to read and will not be home in time to do so. So I am gonna self vote, I do not feel confident in making any other vote.
You're not Elohcin.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Sorry to be such a fail today. I could see both sides of this John v Llama thing, or at least I could this AM. U have not had time to read and will not be home in time to do so. So I am gonna self vote, I do not feel confident in making any other vote.
You're not Elohcin.
Actually lol'd

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”