Shockheaded Peter Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

You're going to Hell...unless you get this one right...

Poll ended at Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Jackofhearts2005
9%
leetic
18%
sabie12
No votes
DEAD (The Host, the Non, the DEAD)
73%

Total votes: 11
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 0]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 ISO of Lunalee

Spoiler: show
Lunalee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 am Haha you guys trying to accuse me because I said hi its gonna be a good group? I didn't have any chatter because no one was on to chat with when I was here. My accusation is nova and Jay must be teammates trying to stir the pot together and get all the suspicions off of them.
Nevermind Jay and Nova. Seems like they are strong-arming everyone at the door with their check-in posts. It's simply a power show.

I don't care for the way Luna dismissed sabie's suspicion (whether it was serious or not) of nova and I. A "power show" is a vague thing, and I don't know why it couldn't be attributable to an alignment. There are reasons why mafia members might seek to display power. On expansion, she said she liked our enthusiasm but found the methods harsh. This "harsh" descriptor is like "power show" in that it implies some kind of assessment but still without an actual stance. I wish it came with a stance.

Lunalee wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:03 pm I won't bother updating the 2/2 thing I was doing unless someone specifically requests it. I had no immediate plans other than squeezing reads out of people. :grin:
I'm lazy about mafia right now, and could really benefit from someone squeezing reads out of me.

I can't help but worry that this outward laziness in a game which has shown some solidly motivated play so far may indicate that she is not aligned with that motivation.

Lunalee wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:23 pm Don't trust:
novaselinever, mostly for his "got one" response to sabie's post, and him playing Jay's overly-excited puppy dog on day 0.
colonialbob, suspects Jay for acting very town and getting the ball rolling, inserts himself into nutella and speed's dispute with a lot a almost "fake" sounding questions, and has an issue with Jay typing "rey" instead of "nova"

Trust:
JackofHearts2005, yes he has fun, but he's getting down to business quick.
sabie. From my (limited) experience with sabie, this looks like prime town-sabie content.

Luna's reads here in the 2/2 exercise and also the GTH reads were well against the grain. That's something I tend to view positively, though on review I am concerned that it's instead a result of her lack of familiarity with the content of the game thread. Her suspicion of bob was for something that never happened (bob never suspected me for getting the ball rolling). Her trust in Jack is dubious -- did he actually get down to business quick? She picked a sabie post to compliment; I am not sure she found that inspiration until I asked her for reads.

Lunalee wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:01 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:53 pm I feel the weakest about my decisions on Audrey and Luna. They are both basically 50/50 to me.
Audrey's only on-topic post in this game is this:
AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
:confused2:
I don't like the way it looks for someone who has barely been around.

Luna may have been trying to take advantage of an easy target here. Even without her knowing Audrey's age, the read looks a little fake.

Lunalee wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:20 pm Someone tell me why speedchuck is a civilian.
He's probably not civ, and we won't realize it until the end after he's steam-rolled town. No, I'm not still bitter.

Fun sentiment and all, but it doesn't help me read him. :meany:

~~~

I feel a bit worse about Luna than I did before I bothered with this review.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I would say go to bed dude but I just spent like half an hour making a music recommendations post that probably nobody will pay attention to so I shouldn't talk
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:56 am I would say go to bed dude but I just spent like half an hour making a music recommendations post that probably nobody will pay attention to so I shouldn't talk
Winners don't sleep. :noble:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 ISO of novaselinenever

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:39 am
sabie12 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:34 pm Hi everyone! I'm here. This should be a good group :)
We got one.
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:08 amYou're putting me on the spot here.

It stroke me as weirdly succinct on first read, and I compared it to some of her entry posts in previous games. I have no data on baddie Sabie, however her Civilian self usually starts the game with some chatter. She feels comfortable, and appears easy going.

She comes offcold here, or timid I'd say. Right to the point. I don't care much as well for the general compliment, and the addition of an emoji. Probably an attempt at appearing more friendly.

I just put the two posts together. I thought his initial jab looked authentic, and the expansion doesn't do anything to take away from that.

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:39 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:37 pm Him and nova are lovers apparently or teammates :p
Can't we be just two townies trying to solve the game?

I mean we don't even share the same read on you, I don't know why you keep throwing shade our way and grouping us together as an evil plotting duo.

His suspicion of sabie has persisted through the game so far. In this case one might assert he is buddying me. I don't really care about that, but judge as you may. He continued to press the issue.

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:10 pm Let's do an exercise! Yay!

I would like everyone to name two civilian reads and two suspects. Please and thank you for your efforts toward a civilian victory.
Civ - Bob and Nutella
Bad - Sabie and Jack

His 2/2 reads were pretty chalk.

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:37 pm I wasn't trying to be defensive :scared:
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:37 pm Wait a minute, that's what a defensive person would say...

He could have done more to answer to leetic's suspicion. He eventually tried to do that when I prodded him.

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:28 pm I'm buddying back after his page 1 imagery. We're two town souls that found each other very early on, and we're both tired of losing. I know I am :workit:

Maybe I'm a sucker, but I believe him. :shrug2:

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:44 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm
colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm Who wants to lynch Audrey?
How about a lynch that might actually give us information

Seriously, since when has an inactive lynch ever benefited town
I hate this.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 pmI like it. Leetic's one not so much.

He's once again using arbitrary value to something pretty vague "information". I don't necessarily disagree with him that lynching players for for the sole reason that they're inactive is bad and doesn't get town anywhere, however he's being too fatalistic which gives off a disingenuous tone. First, information from a lynch isn't just drawn from the lynchee (is that a word? lol) posts but from the different wagons and votes dynamic as well that lead to the lynch itself. Second, who's to say she wouldn't show up (we still had 24 hours), defend herself and/or contribute which will lead to more "information".

He's trying to give off an engaged/serious vibe that reads fake to me.

I don't really agree with nova here, but I think his concerns look authentic.

~~~

My read doesn't really change here.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 ISO of nutella

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:09 pm Y'all leave sabie alone

Baseless defense. I know the Socky game and stuff, but, like, we here now. :shrug2:

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Sloonei could be bad. Need more data. Cbob need more data too

This post doesn't say much.

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:11 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Sloonei could be bad. Need more data. Cbob need more data too
:suspish:
Really?
Yep.

Filler post. And you said REY was trying too hard? Bugger off with that.
The fuck is a filler post? Do you not want me to generate content? I don't believe you really suspect me for that post. You just thought it would be an easy thing to appear suspicious of.

Both sides of this combat seem more severe than the circumstances warrant.

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:58 pm Jay he was just trying too hard. To do anything in particular I'm not sure. But he made a pointless post saying something about every player when the thread had hardly started. So much pointless "eh would lynch" crap at too early a stage. It's forced participation/making himself look like he's contributing thoughts but they are empty ones. Say the same about my sloonei bob post if you will, but at least I didn't waste a ton of time on it.

nutella taking rey seriously for a reads list that featured such content as "people with bob in their name must be good" is the same infraction as Jack assuming nova was joking in reverse.

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:10 pm Let's do an exercise! Yay!

I would like everyone to name two civilian reads and two suspects. Please and thank you for your efforts toward a civilian victory.
Civilian: Jay, Bob
Suspects: sloonei, jack

nutella's 2/2 reads may have been the most chalk in the thread.

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 pm Neither omgus not anger.

Have you played with me before leetic?

Meh.

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:16 am Hmmm developments from the sloot front hmmmm

I'm glad she didn't tunnel Sloonei with silly crap like her evil self did in Vanilla Mafia.

~~~

I found a number of things to gripe about. They're all small things. I haven't been able to get nutella comfortably into my town pile, and this review helps me to see why. The holistic view of her post history reflects nicely on her, but the detailed look at the individual posts is less ideal. The forest is nice, the trees are less nice.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 ISO of reywaS

reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:17 pm It wasn't like the Mac post though. It was made to look more serious at least.
:clap:

you can keep suspecting me for my sense of humor. One of these days you'll be right. lol You know the saying about broken clocks and whatnot.

rey hasn't spent any time in this game exploring nutella's alignment. He assumed she's okay from the start even as she placed the proverbial pieces of her own poop into his proverbial bowl of Corn Flakes cereal. That's goofy. He explained that here. Eh.

reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:42 pm
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:38 pm
reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:36 pm i dismiss it because it makes 3 straight games now where she brings this lame type suspicion of me to the table. She was bad in vanilla. I think she was good in the last one. I was/am civ in all 3. Just sayin...it grows lame after a while.
What do you make of her motivations in this game?
too soon to tell. Could be pot stirring for a read. Could be shit posting for baddie's sake. I can't tell.
I shuffled through her posts about you in Vanilla Mafia and the Socky Awards game, and I couldn't quite find evidence that her suspicions were driven by your humor. It's all interpretive, so you might have felt that was the source of her suspicion anyway. Can you recall something specific she did or said in either game that you feel is happening similarly in this game? Don't go spending time doing an archaeological dig if you can't remember.
no sir, and im drinking bourbon tonight so i could be way off. I might be conflating her into my unjust lynches for bad reasons. shrugs sometimes i talk out of my b-hole

b-hole transparency is to be admired.

reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 am my mafia/civ or civ/mafia reads in a particular order:

JackofHearts2005
Sloonei
nutella
JaggedJimmyJay

Participation in the 2/2 exercise by a virtually impenetrable code. :goofp:

reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:06 pm i feel pretty good about Triple J now, so i'll remove him from my mafia read list. His posts are all very thoughtful and insightful....and they all seem to be a legit effort at finding the evil among us.

Yes, tell us more, sloonei. I'm all eyes....or ears if you decide to use vocarooooni

Yuck

reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:27 pm it smells bad....real bad. Like he didn't feel comfortable just saying "JJJ is being helpful...that feels townie." He had to add all this bullshittery into it to make it sound more insightful when he's actually saying the exact same thing with 2 cups of I know how mafia is played on a macro level please believe.

to quote a chocolatey treat i once read ....."YUCK"

To be fair, rey's accusation at Jack here could be leveled upon rey himself to some extent for the previous post I highlighted.

~~~

I don't have a ton to say about 49 posts. I don't have strong mafioso feelings about rey, but I am not calling him a civilian either.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 ISO of sabie12

sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:47 am
Lunalee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 am Haha you guys trying to accuse me because I said hi its gonna be a good group? I didn't have any chatter because no one was on to chat with when I was here. My accusation is nova and Jay must be teammates trying to stir the pot together and get all the suspicions off of them.
Nevermind Jay and Nova. Seems like they are strong-arming everyone at the door with their check-in posts. It's simply a power show.
Oh I know they're just being silly. If they can make ridiculous accusations then I'll do the same back haha

Dismissing the accusations as silly and then her own as well downplays the entire conversation. That's not my favorite thing.

sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:40 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:37 pmHim and nova are lovers apparently or teammates :p
sabie, my friend: does the tongue emoji indicate facetiousness, or is this a real concern that you have?
I always thought the :p face was a jokey face and the smiley face was like happy face.

Have I been doing emojis wrong?

I am glad nova that you are participating this game. A few games we played in you were civ but everyone suspected you and mislynched you because you didn't participate.

Her expression of pleasure at nova's activity level rings genuinely to me.

sabie12 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 pm Why is nova voting me? With no explanation no less. Uncool man.
Sloonei isn't acting like his usual self. Typically he has mile long posts.

The assertion that nova voted "with no explanation" is clearly incorrect. There could be a semantic out for her here though given that nova's vote came in an individual post which itself did not feature an explanation.

sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:03 am Nova is definitely different this game than I've seen him recently. He usually slides by for awhile before posting anything. Maybe he has someone to talk to now and he does have teammates and he doesn't like that I suggested that so he wants to get rid of me early on.
Sloot is starting to get back into it. Usually he is the one stirring the pot getting conversations going.
The two people I don't think I've ever played with voted nutella. I didn't necessarily see anything overly suspicious on nutella as of yet.
I can see where the suspicion of speed and jack may come from but idk sometimes I can't really get good reads on people on day one. I know someone will say sabie elaborate on why you say this. And I'm like idk yet.
I also don't recall if I've played with jjj before I think I just played in his games. I've seen people play in this game style of let's get people talking and it's usually civs just trying to get a discussion going.

This reads list looks authentic to me too.

~~~

I feel a bit better about sabie than I did before this review. That is tempered by the small quantity of content. The only negative point though is about page 1 crap and means less to me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 ISO of Sloonei

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:20 pmAw heck
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:39 am
"Aw heck I wasn't even going to play, but then Jay made me and now I drew a mafia role aw heck."
Aw heck!
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:51 pmWhacke
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:26 pm I am not presently trying to hard.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:26 pm What should I do for dinner?
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 pmShe’s right
You've now made five distinct appearances in the thread across your six posts, each appearance separable by a minimum of 35 minutes. None of them has resulted in anything.
Aw heck

Sloonei caught plenty of flak for his lack of effort to begin the game. Based on the above series, we can confidently say that Sloonei put himself in that position willfully. That doesn't automatically mean he's a-okay, but it's better than a low-effort Sloonei who looked like he gave a crap about appearing any other way.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:01 am
I personally just mislynched Sabie for doing this.
[/quote]

I like that Sloonei brought this up. I had it in the back of my own mind after having just hosted the Socky game. He's right.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:10 am The Grand Unified Theory of Mafia (GUT M) is whacke because a mafia member will tout any suspicion that might remotely smell viable in an early game situation when finding themself in an environment which is already otherwise filled with kooky postulations. One must look the part.

Bob from the colonies over here is not producing an original idea, but he is running with an independent suspicion of the player most invulnerable to suspicion. No harm can come of it and he appears bold and open-minded for floating it. I will maintain a healthy skepticism.

I'm moderately bugged here. It's fine that Sloonei might disagree with some dumb read of mine, but I wonder about him trying to throw a wrench in the gears of my early POE progression.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:37 amB
Dig in!
I already did. Something smelled fishy when I was catching up. I sensed a lot of energy moving in one direction coming from a lot of folks, but then Jack’s posts did not seem to be in sync with that energy. He seemed to be moving against it.

This one represented a minor mind-meld with me regarding Jack, which is an interesting thing for such a vague description as Sloonei gave. That it resonated with me despite that suggests authenticity in his mindset.

From this point forward I quite like Sloonei's posts. I don't feel the need to highlight them.

~~~

Sloonei has made great use of the first half of Day 1 to vault from evil doer-of-nothing to a decent civilian read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 ISO of speedchuck

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:03 am Hot damn.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:14 amJJJ is pending town. Ask me why.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:11 pmTown JJJ is supah hot fire. Or, at least he can be.

As scum, he can only fake that intensity and proactivity.

Examples: Phenon: Origins. JJJ was pretty chill in that game and only made it through the last day due to town complacency and his emotional pleas, not because of firey town hunting.
Mountain Mafia also had a scum JJJ in it. His arguments, through D3, fell flat. The usual effort wasn't there, and it was more about half-hearted bussing and opportunistic arguments than genuine 'stirring the pot'.

If JJJ keeps up his current attitude, and keeps people on their toes, I'm comfortable labeling him town. It is still pending, though. Give him a few days.

speedchuck gave me a whole pile of credit from the starting pistol. Then...

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:44 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:39 pm Scumread - Speed for buddying Jay and the bleh push on Nutella.
I buy that JJJ scumreads me because his standards for townchuck are apparently ridiculous.
I buy that nutella suspects me because she does that.
I don't buy that Jack actually thinks I've buddied Jay. Fake reason. Bleg.

Nova however is buddying the everlovin' hecking bejeezus out of JJJ.

Okay then. :huh:

This stuff looks fake.

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Really?
Yep.

The fuck is a filler post? Do you not want me to generate content? I don't believe you really suspect me for that post. You just thought it would be an easy thing to appear suspicious of.
Yes, I want you to generate content. That post said nothing, had no content.

I am accusing you of pretending to generate content. Was that unclear?

I said earlier that this exchange with nutella looks over-the-top on both sides.

speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:36 pmWhy is Speedchuck free falling?
He gets graded on a curve against all the other students in the class (a class which is entirely populated by previous versions of speedchuck in other games) as a product of his recent cross-alignment success. He's gotten involved nicely, but none of his posts have made me feel anything. On the speedchuck curve that's orange.
:rolleyes:
What, speedchuck? What?
:sigh: Nothing, nothing.

These were speedchuck's responses to my initial suspicions of him.

Wheake.

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 am Are we still doing the two townreads two scumreads thing, or am I too late to the party?

Since when does speedchuck ask the thread for permission to give reads?

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 am Leaving JJJ off my list because that's just boring.

Townreads: Sloonei, Elohcin

Scumreads: Nova, JoH

He went a bit against the grain with his 2/2. Just a bit.

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 am Leaving JJJ off my list because that's just boring.

Townreads: Sloonei, Elohcin

Scumreads: Nova, JoH
I’d like to hear more about all of those.
Been townreading Sloonei since "Whacke". He's been great under some amount of pressure early on. That townread solidified when he defended Sabie, referencing the delicious MYLO from last game. I KNOW that's genuine. I was there. He hasn't been sucking up to the powers that be, hasn't been "trying too hard" (in nutella's words) to seem consistent or give thoughts on everyone. He just steps in where he sees a need and keeps his D0/D1 chill. I like it.

Elohcin hasn't done too much. She came in, made a catch-up post, and then left. But most of it reeked of sincerity, to me. It's partly a vibe I'm getting, but I'll try to explain it. When she was making the catch up post, she commented and gave her take on 4-5 things. Some of it had been said before, some of it she took a small step further. It didn't seem like she was trying to fake any thoughts, nor like she was straining for original content.

I guess both of these just seem too chill under the 'Jay Spray' for me to think them scum.

The colors are purely intended for me to reference points; they have no implications for alignment apart from what I actually say:

Yellow - Sloonei has been great under pressure, because he said things like "whacke". :evileye: I find this read hard to believe.

Orange - I said the same. The value here is a bit diminished given speedchuck's prominent role in that Socky end game.

Red - Just had to shimmy that dig in there?

Green - I don't take big issue with this explanation, though part of me thinks it looks like b/s in the same way Jack's civilian read on me did.

speedchuck reviews nova's "buddying" of me.

I still think this is hard to buy given speedchuck's own treatment of me. The sign-off "Departure from normal Nova play" is gross too. Who cares? This is no better to me than nutella saying rey was trying too hard. He explained further, and it does nothing for me.

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:57 am"Hot damn, I already have a townread"
"JJJ is acting like town JJJ"
"I explain how JJJ is acting like town JJJ"

I... don't think so?
Jack lobbed up a big juicy pile of quotes with the implication "you're being a hypocrite", and speedchuck wimpered this ellipsis/question mark timidness.
That was meant to be sarcastic.

I'll do a vocaroo next time.

Sarcasm is still a bad response to Jack's quite valid assertion.

speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm speedchuck, I'd be interested to hear about your present feelings on Elohcin, regardless of the GTH read.
Absence makes the heart forget why we ever loved in the first place

Meh. I asked him this because he'd called Elohcin a civilian in his 2/2 and then a mafioso in his GTH reads. The switch doesn't have to be a problem. I suspected though that he'd forgotten his own fake read and gave her a red in the GTH, because mafia members need reds and she was an easy one given her low post count.

...and he did forget. :|

~~~

My suspicion holds.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Jay, what are you doing doing ISOs at 2 in the morning? Tell me you are in a different time zone.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:15 am Jay, what are you doing doing ISOs at 2 in the morning? Tell me you are in a different time zone.
I am! It's 3 in the morning here. :ninja:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:16 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:15 am Jay, what are you doing doing ISOs at 2 in the morning? Tell me you are in a different time zone.
I am! It's 3 in the morning here. :ninja:
Go to bed. I will play with you in the morning.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yep I'm finished with everyone anyway. Now y'all better keep the thread moving. Don't let my big scary posts stunt the motion. :srsnod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:31 pm I submit that in this game, Sloonei is lacking curiousity common in town Sloonei.
Read our exchanges. Like pulling teeth.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:54 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:31 pm I submit that in this game, Sloonei is lacking curiousity common in town Sloonei.
:ponder:
wat
Nuthin’. Jack’s pointed out a very obvious difference in my playstyle. I wonder what he makes of that difference. One might say I’m curious.
:evileye:
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by reywaS »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:29 am Day 1 ISO of reywaS

reywaS wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:17 pm It wasn't like the Mac post though. It was made to look more serious at least.
:clap:

you can keep suspecting me for my sense of humor. One of these days you'll be right. lol You know the saying about broken clocks and whatnot.

rey hasn't spent any time in this game exploring nutella's alignment. He assumed she's okay from the start even as she placed the proverbial pieces of her own poop into his proverbial bowl of Corn Flakes cereal. That's goofy. He explained that here. Eh.
its not that ive assumed she is okay. It's that i can't get a decent read on her in early game times, so im just waiting to see how she develops.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:03 am Day 1 ISO of AudreyTheTattleTail

AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:38 pm smell the flowers when the sun rises. Get cosy warm when the night is cold. Always have sweet dreams. Each and every day and night just remember love is family.

:cloud9:

AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm i promise you nutella is a were wolf otherwise why would she use lots of bad words in a small sentense if she's not a were wolf well than who else could be seriously.
:confused2:

Part of me actually views this one with a little suspicion. Perhaps Audrey has learned from her aggressive Mafia player dad how to get her hands dirty as a mafioso and shares his fearless character. This accusation against nutella doesn't relate to game content after all.

(Yes, yes, I know. We have to try to analyze.)

AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 pmim only 8 seriously stop it :confused2: :confused2:

You're off to a great start. :D

AudreyTheTattletail wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:21 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm
colonialbob wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm Who wants to lynch Audrey?
How about a lynch that might actually give us information

Seriously, since when has an inactive lynch ever benefited town
leetic is defending me because she knows that I am a townie :|

Like I suggested before, I liked this post. Audrey received some defense by way of leetic, and instead of relishing in his protection she attacked him in her very first game. That sounds genuine to me.

~~~

I think Audrey seems good overall so far. The positive point speaks loudest to me.
Alternatively: Distancing.

But I have a townread on Leet anyway.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I wake up this morning with an urge deep in my spirit to set speedchuck on fire.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by reywaS »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:29 am

reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:06 pm i feel pretty good about Triple J now, so i'll remove him from my mafia read list. His posts are all very thoughtful and insightful....and they all seem to be a legit effort at finding the evil among us.

Yes, tell us more, sloonei. I'm all eyes....or ears if you decide to use vocarooooni

Yuck

reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:27 pm it smells bad....real bad. Like he didn't feel comfortable just saying "JJJ is being helpful...that feels townie." He had to add all this bullshittery into it to make it sound more insightful when he's actually saying the exact same thing with 2 cups of I know how mafia is played on a macro level please believe.

to quote a chocolatey treat i once read ....."YUCK"

To be fair, rey's accusation at Jack here could be leveled upon rey himself to some extent for the previous post I highlighted.
you see those as the same thing? I disagree. All I said was you were seemingly being helpful to the civvie cause. His post tried to apply a meta to everyone that plays the game of mafia.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 pm Effort isn't really the right word for it. He wants to get in there and mix things up. He's fucking relishing this game. Yeah, you can get this kind of enjoyment out of playing as scum but it comes later from when you can see the winning gamestate coming together or when you pull off a cool power combo or mislynch. It doesn't happen the thread opens. Jay isn't excited to get away with something. He's excited to hunt scum. That's a townie attitude.
Look how hard he's trying to paint a mental picture of overall Civ/Bad meta with only his own experiences to draw upon, yet he's applying it to the game at large. All I did was say you were being helpful and seemed civ. You really see them as the same thing?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

People who haven’t voted yet as of 10am EST:

Elohcin
Lunalee
reywaS
speedchuck

I could legitimately see the entire mafia team existing in this set.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t think they’re exactly the same thing [mention]reywaS[/mention]. I do think there are some spiritual similarities. Jack’s post looked inauthentic by way of over-explanation. Yours looked inauthentic by way of [over-]enthusiasm for a reversal from a previous stance.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:56 pm
reywaS wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:54 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Whuch end of the spectrum was I on in your 4-person list?
I left the puzzle key right there in my post. *sighs*

I have you in the "don't wanna lynch at the moment" end of the spectrum.
Why the heck not?
because I needed 2 names and i hadn't made a crazy face at any of your posts yet.
But I spent like 24 hours goofing around and avoiding meaningful discussion altogether.
This is the only conversation Sloonei's had that gave me a negative vibe. The rest has been pretty positive.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 am Are we still doing the two townreads two scumreads thing, or am I too late to the party?
eeww....I don't like this question. Civs can always benefit from opinions like this and the fact that you are asking is making me change my opinion on you.
You'll note that I did answer in my next post, without being further prompted.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:03 am I wake up this morning with an urge deep in my spirit to set speedchuck on fire.
Do it, bitch.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]

What does chalk mean? Example: Nova’s reads are pretty chalk.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:25 am @JaggedJimmyJay

What does chalk mean? Example: Nova’s reads are pretty chalk.
Predictable; aligned with typical thread motion and expectations

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:28 pm @speedchuck and @reywaS, I would very much like to know how each of you reads the other with at least some detail.
He has good taste in scumreads and makes funny jokes. I usually read him while drinking tea and chuckling.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Speedchuckling, even.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jay, talk to me about why you find Sabbie’s read list authentic. What is authentic about it?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:29 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:28 pm @speedchuck and @reywaS, I would very much like to know how each of you reads the other with at least some detail.
He has good taste in scumreads and makes funny jokes. I usually read him while drinking tea and chuckling.
Not a read

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:49 am Day 1 ISO of Sloonei

Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:39 am
"Aw heck I wasn't even going to play, but then Jay made me and now I drew a mafia role aw heck."
Aw heck!
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:51 pmWhacke
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:26 pm I am not presently trying to hard.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:26 pm What should I do for dinner?
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:05 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 pmShe’s right
You've now made five distinct appearances in the thread across your six posts, each appearance separable by a minimum of 35 minutes. None of them has resulted in anything.
Aw heck

Sloonei caught plenty of flak for his lack of effort to begin the game. Based on the above series, we can confidently say that Sloonei put himself in that position willfully. That doesn't automatically mean he's a-okay, but it's better than a low-effort Sloonei who looked like he gave a crap about appearing any other way.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:01 am
I personally just mislynched Sabie for doing this.

I like that Sloonei brought this up. I had it in the back of my own mind after having just hosted the Socky game. He's right.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:10 am The Grand Unified Theory of Mafia (GUT M) is whacke because a mafia member will tout any suspicion that might remotely smell viable in an early game situation when finding themself in an environment which is already otherwise filled with kooky postulations. One must look the part.

Bob from the colonies over here is not producing an original idea, but he is running with an independent suspicion of the player most invulnerable to suspicion. No harm can come of it and he appears bold and open-minded for floating it. I will maintain a healthy skepticism.

I'm moderately bugged here. It's fine that Sloonei might disagree with some dumb read of mine, but I wonder about him trying to throw a wrench in the gears of my early POE progression.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:37 amB
Dig in!
I already did. Something smelled fishy when I was catching up. I sensed a lot of energy moving in one direction coming from a lot of folks, but then Jack’s posts did not seem to be in sync with that energy. He seemed to be moving against it.

This one represented a minor mind-meld with me regarding Jack, which is an interesting thing for such a vague description as Sloonei gave. That it resonated with me despite that suggests authenticity in his mindset.

From this point forward I quite like Sloonei's posts. I don't feel the need to highlight them.

~~~

Sloonei has made great use of the first half of Day 1 to vault from evil doer-of-nothing to a decent civilian read.
[/quote]

Your tiredness is showing here.

Sloonei’s accusations of me regarding energy and thread flow are about as authentic as if I voted DDL for having an anime avatar.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:34 am Jay, talk to me about why you find Sabbie’s read list authentic. What is authentic about it?
Her admission that she didn’t feel prepared to take a hard stance on you or speedchuck stood out the most as genuine.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:39 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:34 am Jay, talk to me about why you find Sabbie’s read list authentic. What is authentic about it?
Her admission that she didn’t feel prepared to take a hard stance on you or speedchuck stood out the most as genuine.
Why? Especially if Speed (or from your perspective, Jack) is mafia and he’s getting pressure early, isn’t opting out of a read for now to see where the wind blows a convenient thing for scum to do?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:36 amYour tiredness is showing here.

Sloonei’s accusations of me regarding energy and thread flow are about as authentic as if I voted DDL for having an anime avatar.
I can understand why you might think so. It was vague.

But I agreed with him. His comment resonated with me; it aligned with my own vague, hard-to-describe feelings. Even the most analytical creatures among us have those moments.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:39 am
Why? Especially if Speed (or from your perspective, Jack) is mafia and he’s getting pressure early, isn’t opting out of a read for now to see where the wind blows a convenient thing for scum to do?
You’re talking about strategy; I’m talking about tone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 am
Pulling your teeth.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:57 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 am
Pulling your teeth.
Right, which is why your “resistance to thread flow” read reads like bull poopoo.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:10 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm speedchuck, I'd be interested to hear about your present feelings on Elohcin, regardless of the GTH read.
Absence makes the heart forget why we ever loved in the first place

Meh. I asked him this because he'd called Elohcin a civilian in his 2/2 and then a mafioso in his GTH reads. The switch doesn't have to be a problem. I suspected though that he'd forgotten his own fake read and gave her a red in the GTH, because mafia members need reds and she was an easy one given her low post count.

...and he did forget. :|
Holy shit I love this.

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

.....I keep saying bad words I'm sorry friends :blush:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:29 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:30 am Speedchuckling, even.

Nnnoooooope nope nope

Lynch this man
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

You guys have no sense of humor at all.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Lunalee »

voting nutella. The speed wagon looks scummy.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:27 pm voting nutella. The speed wagon looks scummy.
How so and why me?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:38 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:27 pm voting nutella. The speed wagon looks scummy.
How so and why me?
It looks like Jay wants to lynch speedchuck, and you've just enthusiastically agreed with his opinions. Did you post any of your own reasons about why you're voting speed?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Girl I suspected speed before it was cool.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:55 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Really?
Yep.

Yes, I want you to generate content. That post said nothing, had no content.

I am accusing you of pretending to generate content. Was that unclear?
Well they're my thoughts so far, take them or leave them. I'm accusing you of fabricating a suspicion.
Oh right, this stuff.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Lunalee[/mention], what is your present read on speedchuck?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:24 pm You guys have no sense of humor at all.
Hey. Epi said I was funny one time.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 pm @Lunalee, what is your present read on speedchuck?
I really don't know. The lynch just looks opportunistic, but maybe I've missed something.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 pm Lunalee, what is your present read on speedchuck?
I really don't know. The lynch just looks opportunistic, but maybe I've missed something.
What is an example of a lynch right now that would not look opportunistic?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”