Nada on MP and Speed :workit:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 479
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

These are our possible setups:

Assuming standard lynch/nightkill progressions, we have 2 mislynched available to us (8 vs 2 -> 6 vs 2 -> 4 vs 2 -> 2 vs 2, game over). The only civilian role which could prevent a nightkill on here is the doctor, which is only available in scenarios 2 & B. It will be safest to assume that there will be no nightkill preventions and to operate under the assumption that we only have 2 mislynched all game. The faster we can POE our way through this game, the better.

[mention]juliets[/mention] You’ve asked a good amount of questions by this point. Have you started piecing them together for reads yet?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That post wasn’t directed at juliets, I just had a semi-related question for her at the end.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 72

Post by ColinIsCool »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:37 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm i dunno guys, when i vote for someone, i usually have interest in them getting lynched especially when accompanied with rationale. but maybe i'm just mafiaing wrong. :p i'ma try it your way.

[VOTE: novaselinelover] aubergine
There are plenty of reasons to vote for someone at an early stage in Day 1 that don’t amount to “I want to lynch you.” Gtfo with this
Applying pressure? Testing their reaction? Shits and giggles?

This ain’t my first rodeo folks and I know it ain’t y’alls either.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The following players are in my town pile right now:
nova
dunya
Luna
Mac

While it’s too early to definitively remove anybody from my POE, if I work with that grouping then I’m dealing with the following pool of suspects:
Colin
juliets
Mongoose
MP
speedchuck

Three of those are mostly null reads. Mongoose has promised to catch up this afternoon and I look forward to hearing from her.

Colin has appeared in the thread, but his posts have mostly focused on dunya. I’d like to know what he thinks of everybody else now. [mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

ColinIsCool — obvs fucking town
dunya — prob town
juliets — prob town
Lunalee — lean town
M Plus 7 — null, nothing, should be grilled if around
MacDougall — close to null, should be grilled
Mongoose — read authentic town earlier, but should be grilled
novaselinenever — read authentic town earlier but that Frank post is BS
Sloonei — town but I’m anti-authority
speedchuck — bye
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’d lynch anybody tbh. I’m a big lynch hoor
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Post by novaselinenever »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:26 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:37 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm i dunno guys, when i vote for someone, i usually have interest in them getting lynched especially when accompanied with rationale. but maybe i'm just mafiaing wrong. :p i'ma try it your way.

[VOTE: novaselinelover] aubergine
There are plenty of reasons to vote for someone at an early stage in Day 1 that don’t amount to “I want to lynch you.” Gtfo with this
Applying pressure? Testing their reaction? Shits and giggles?

This ain’t my first rodeo folks and I know it ain’t y’alls either.
Those are all fair. The "nope" is geared towards your "I was pinged, voted you up but had no intention to lynching you" response to Dunya's concern about your town read on her and the difference between this game and the community one.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Post by novaselinenever »

It's weak stuff.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:32 pm ColinIsCool — obvs fucking town
dunya — prob town
juliets — prob town
Lunalee — lean town
M Plus 7 — null, nothing, should be grilled if around
MacDougall — close to null, should be grilled
Mongoose — read authentic town earlier, but should be grilled
novaselinenever — read authentic town earlier but that Frank post is BS
Sloonei — town but I’m anti-authority
speedchuck — bye
Talk to me about luna and mac.

I notice you’ve called exactly 0 people had here. Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Because I can’t remember anything noteworthy that most of the people here have done, but from those that I can, none of it is pingy.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:34 pm It's weak stuff.
I’m bad at Mafia
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:06 pm Because I can’t remember anything noteworthy that most of the people here have done, but from those that I can, none of it is pingy.
What good things have luna and juliets done? Why is mac null? His ISO isn’t long, but there’s stuff there.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 pm These are our possible setups:

Assuming standard lynch/nightkill progressions, we have 2 mislynched available to us (8 vs 2 -> 6 vs 2 -> 4 vs 2 -> 2 vs 2, game over). The only civilian role which could prevent a nightkill on here is the doctor, which is only available in scenarios 2 & B. It will be safest to assume that there will be no nightkill preventions and to operate under the assumption that we only have 2 mislynched all game. The faster we can POE our way through this game, the better.

@juliets You’ve asked a good amount of questions by this point. Have you started piecing them together for reads yet?
I'm ready to put dunya in my town basket based on what I've seen so far. I like how she compares to her U-Pick self. Mac is off the table for this lynch for me. dunya knows his game well and she is calling him town, and I'm town reading her. I believe he is posting a little less than usual because of his real life situation. I believe Mongoose when she says she forgot the game so even though she hasn't shown us a lot of behavior I find her post about that authentic. I don't think she would forget the game if she was bad so I'm town reading her. So, my town reads so far are:

dunya
Mac
Mongoose
Sloonei

That leaves:
Colin
speed
Luna*
MP
Nova
that I'm not ready to rule out yet.

* Luna always looks bad to me. I have to find better ways to differentiate bad Luna from good Luna, but since I can't rule her out at this point she stays in my POE.

Mechanics question: can someone help me on how to read the matrix? Am I looking at A, B, or C as the possibilities or 1, 2, or 3?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

A, B, C, 1, 2, & 3 are all possibilities on the matrix. Any row or column could be the setup.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why is nova a suspect?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:22 pm Why is nova a suspect?
I didn't like his post about Mac "emulating" supatown Mac and his explanation didn't hold water for me. I also don't know what he's talking about re: my behavior in World Asunder. I was asking questions early on in that game, nothing anyone said changed my behavior. I also didn't like this post:
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:28 pm
Mongoose wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:34 pm Third time's the charm?
Appeal to history? Appeal to emotions?

Not a good look madam
Mongoose's comment "Third time's the charm" sounds just like something she would say. It's talking about her history here since she's been back. I don't think it's a bad look at all and it seems like he's nitpicking.

So, all that keep him in my POE for now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I was the first one to draw a connection between your behavior here and your behavior in A World Asunder. Why is it a bad look for nova but not a bad look for me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 0]

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:52 pm
Mongoose wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:35 pm
Mongoose wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:30 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:26 pm no but seriously, i really did feel mongoose's entry was a little more stiff than her previous two.
Do you blame me after the raucous first day I had in Gossip Girl? That was brutalizing.
You got a read on dunya or nova?
Not yet, but I will amend when I do. I've played with them recently, so I could see a cabal thinking "Let's put a little pressure on Mongoose - she will get defensive and act weird and then we can vote her out early." I could also see them just desperate to grab onto any inkling of a ping on Day 0/Day 1 like we all are.

linki - Calibrating my playstyle to more suit this new world of mafia seems not only sensible but prudent. I'd expect anyone to do the same after playing one short game and literally one day period of another. My old style, which you would be unfamiliar with, seems a little antiquated for this new mafia landscape. It's more different than I could have ever realized.
I did not/am not playing Gossip Girl. From your perspective, why were you lynched there?

How was the syndicate’s mafia landscape changed from what you are familiar with, and what changes in your own strategy has that brought you to?
Sloonei: Since it was Day 1, it’s hard to pinpoint one thing or attribute to a gaffe or anything of that nature. Day 1 nonsense fueled by folks not knowing me in this arena. I acted pretty much like I always did, if that tell you anything.

It’s even harder to articulate how it’s different. The vibe feels different. I didn’t follow the game afterward much, so that might have been helpful to answer this question.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:14 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:26 pm no but seriously, i really did feel mongoose's entry was a little more stiff than her previous two.
Do you blame me after the raucous first day I had in Gossip Girl? That was brutalizing.
Not yet, but I will amend when I do. I've played with them recently, so I could see a cabal thinking "Let's put a little pressure on Mongoose - she will get defensive and act weird and then we can vote her out early." I could also see them just desperate to grab onto any inkling of a ping on Day 0/Day 1 like we all are.

linki - Calibrating my playstyle to more suit this new world of mafia seems not only sensible but prudent. I'd expect anyone to do the same after playing one short game and literally one day period of another. My old style, which you would be unfamiliar with, seems a little antiquated for this new mafia landscape. It's more different than I could have ever realized.
Mongoose, don't feel like you have to change. As dunia said, everybody's style is different. I can't name people on day 0 who look bad or good after one post like Jay, dunia and Mac can do - no way. Be your normal wonderful self.
Thanks, we shall see how it goes!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:34 pm I was the first one to draw a connection between your behavior here and your behavior in A World Asunder. Why is it a bad look for nova but not a bad look for me?
I didn't remember that you did. I'll reassess you with that in mind in a bit.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:10 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:06 pm Because I can’t remember anything noteworthy that most of the people here have done, but from those that I can, none of it is pingy.
What good things have luna and juliets done? Why is mac null? His ISO isn’t long, but there’s stuff there.
I think juliets reaction under pressure looked good. I think Luna’s hunting ideas look authentic. I can’t think of a single thing offhand Mac has done except coming in here and throwing reads out (NAI) and I think he called me town.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:30 pm Mac has immediately scum read me in every game we’ve played together for the last year.
Same tbh, I just figured that was his style.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:52 pm

I did not/am not playing Gossip Girl. From your perspective, why were you lynched there?

How was the syndicate’s mafia landscape changed from what you are familiar with, and what changes in your own strategy has that brought you to?
Oh also, I posted some items in what I intended to be a courtesy post, and it was interpreted as explanation soup, which I found super odd.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:11 pm I've assigned a letter grade to everyone's early entries into the game. Below you will find our group report card:

Mongoose: C
Mongoose's entry made early waves, and it's not difficult to see why. This entry post definitely stands out for being different in tone, but I don't know if the reasons behind that difference need to be suggestive of badness. I understand that Mongoose was just lynched on Day 1 of her first game back at the Syndicate in a long time. This post, and her response to the criticism against it, all seem like a player who is perhaps frustrated and trying to adjust to the changed environment. I believe her when she says she is "calibrating her playstyle to more suit this new world of mafia"; whether or not that means she's town, I do not know. I give her the benefit of doubt for now. Mongoose could contribute more in class.

Oof, I don’t like making a C and will vow to do better. I’m trying to get completely caught up by vote deadline, but it’s slow going. Can someone confirm that the vote deadline is around 630pm EST? I want to ensure my DST settings are correct.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:11 pm I've assigned a letter grade to everyone's early entries into the game. Below you will find our group report card:

Mongoose's entry made early waves, and it's not difficult to see why. This entry post definitely stands out for being different in tone, but I don't know if the reasons behind that difference need to be suggestive of badness. I understand that Mongoose was just lynched on Day 1 of her first game back at the Syndicate in a long time. This post, and her response to the criticism against it, all seem like a player who is perhaps frustrated and trying to adjust to the changed environment. I believe her when she says she is "calibrating her playstyle to more suit this new world of mafia"; whether or not that means she's town, I do not know. I give her the benefit of doubt for now. Mongoose could contribute more in class.

Oof, I don’t like making a C and will vow to do better. I’m trying to get completely caught up by vote deadline, but it’s slow going. Can someone confirm that the vote deadline is around 630pm EST? I want to ensure my DST settings are correct.
The deadline is 6:30 tomorrow. You’ve got plenty of time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Oh good, I have time to procrastinate.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 pm These are our possible setups:

@juliets You’ve asked a good amount of questions by this point. Have you started piecing them together for reads yet?
I'm ready to put dunya in my town basket based on what I've seen so far. I like how she compares to her U-Pick self. Mac is off the table for this lynch for me. dunya knows his game well and she is calling him town, and I'm town reading her. I believe he is posting a little less than usual because of his real life situation. I believe Mongoose when she says she forgot the game so even though she hasn't shown us a lot of behavior I find her post about that authentic. I don't think she would forget the game if she was bad so I'm town reading her. So, my town reads so far are:

dunya
Mac
Mongoose
Sloonei

That leaves:
Colin
speed
Luna*
MP
Nova
that I'm not ready to rule out yet.

* Luna always looks bad to me. I have to find better ways to differentiate bad Luna from good Luna, but since I can't rule her out at this point she stays in my POE.

Mechanics question: can someone help me on how to read the matrix? Am I looking at A, B, or C as the possibilities or 1, 2, or 3?
haha, sorry I always look bad to you! I can't really help it.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:37 pm Sweet Dee is sick of town’s losing streak too. We’re gonna correct it this game, gang. Since nobody’s around to yell any louder than me right now, I’m gonna put myself in charge.

Votes are changeable, as they always are. There is no reason not to put a vote on the poll as soon as possible. We’ve even been given a placeholder option if folks are uncomfortable leaving a dangling vote in the poll. My suggestion is that everybody votes right away. Votes are action, and action is good for town, especially in the early stages of a game. If you don’t vote, you don’t care that Jay is dead.

I voted for Colin because his entry looked like a stiff attempt to be casual and loose.
I am going to put a placeholder vote on the poll now because of this post. I’ll make my official vote known in the poll.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:29 pm I'll have to agree with Dunya also about Luna's read on her. That "Town shines brightly" is funny looking, and it looks like something right out of Jay's eloquent gut reads.
But since Jay can’t be a teammate, what do you think this means? (Ignore this please if you answered it later in the thread, I’ll see it then). Thanks!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:29 pm I'll have to agree with Dunya also about Luna's read on her. That "Town shines brightly" is funny looking, and it looks like something right out of Jay's eloquent gut reads.
But since Jay can’t be a teammate, what do you think this means? (Ignore this please if you answered it later in the thread, I’ll see it then). Thanks!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:19 pm i do think juliets is bad, but i'm not a monster despite what you all think of me. no way would i lynch her day 1. :pout:

let's talk about how mongoose is mia today after getting a little heat from me yesterday

[VOTE: Mongoose] aubergine
My job is CRAZAY during legislative session. I had been up since 430, I even took a nap at 6 and then just super chilled the entire evening. Coming here didn’t even cross my mind (Jay, please don’t be offended).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

juliets wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:26 am I need to start identifying town so I can work my POE. Right now my strongest town read is Sloonei. I liked his post where he gave everyone grades, shows he is approaching the game analytically, and I like the post where he asked everyone to get moving and vote. Voting early is not really my style but he convinced me it was the right thing to do. I won't be putting a vote on Sloonei today unless something big happens to convince me he is bad.
I liked that a lot too. I felt it was brave, as something like this isn’t without its risks.

Trying to catch up as quick as I can.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:18 am did mongoose forget this game was going on?
Oof, I’ve sure missed these games, but it’s become incredibly clear why I retired (lack of time/energy, etc)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Speaking of risk, I have a question for the class: who here had the satest post history in the game? Is there anybody we think seems to be avoiding risks?

I have an answer, but I want to see if anyone agrees with me first.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:55 pm I'd like to hear more from Mongoose, so I'll wait for her to catch up :cloud9:
Thank you! If I missed anyone’s questions for me, please let me know. I tried to reply to anytime I was asked a question or mentioned in more than just passing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:45 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:55 pm I'd like to hear more from Mongoose, so I'll wait for her to catch up :cloud9:
Thank you! If I missed anyone’s questions for me, please let me know. I tried to reply to anytime I was asked a question or mentioned in more than just passing.
You got any first impressions of any of these fine folks in here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Omg are you effing kidding me. Well I didn’t need to draft any documents this afternoon.

Overall thoughts:

Hope MP shows up
Thought Mac’s comment on Dunya’s FU play style was insightful and genuine
Liked The full rundowns folks did (that they did them, not saying I ratify the contents)
Seems like no one can read Luna, and I feel ya girl
Sorry to see speed go
No idea what the Paddy’s Pub mechanic is and didn’t see this in Hall of Fame
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:44 pm Speaking of risk, I have a question for the class: who here had the satest post history in the game? Is there anybody we think seems to be avoiding risks?

Sloonei, you mean like historically over their career as compared with this game, right?

When MP is present he posts a lot from what I remember. I sometimes post a lot but am not always super chatty. Juliets seems par for the course. Yours seems normal. Not sure on the others.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mongoose wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:44 pm Speaking of risk, I have a question for the class: who here had the satest post history in the game? Is there anybody we think seems to be avoiding risks?

Sloonei, you mean like historically over their career as compared with this game, right?

When MP is present he posts a lot from what I remember. I sometimes post a lot but am not always super chatty. Juliets seems par for the course. Yours seems normal. Not sure on the others.
Sorry. I mean the safest posts in this game particularly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:48 pm
Mongoose wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:45 pm
You got any first impressions of any of these fine folks in here?
See my post above where I go through a few of these. I was reading this thread as fast as Cruella de Ville drives (so please forgive me if I ask or say something that the record would reflect), but I was kinda shocked to see the Colin vote. If the vote did end tonight instead of tomorrow, would you comfortable leaving it there?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:55 pm
Mongoose wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Sorry. I mean the safest posts in this game particularly.
I don’t see any safeness for those that are present. I certainly empathize with Mac’s work woes and anyone with a frantic schedule, so I don’t hold that against people. I wanna see more out of Luna Lamb and that errant sock. I read everything over a couple of hours so I felt content was pretty good overall, particularly for Day1A.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I’m on the edge of my seat to see if you agree with me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I’m on the edge of my seat to see if you agree with me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Okay that’s been an overdose of :Mongoose: for now. I’m off to a nail appointment and will actually check in later.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets is safest imo.

i feel like im tunneling at this point, but there's an uneasy feeling i can't shake.

it's really nice to see you around [mention]Mongoose[/mention], thanks for catching up and sorry life is kicking your butt in.

i have some bad news irl and my posting may be affected while this is resolved, apologies to all, but i'll try my best for town and our host
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Have we played together before, Mongoose? I know I’ve seen you around the site plenty, but I don’t recall ever actually being in a game together.

And “Paddy’s Pub” is just a reference to the theme. That’s the name of the bar in It’s Always Sunny.

Hella linki
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

[quote=dunya post_id=520753 time=1552424477 user_id=446]
juliets is safest imo.

i feel like im tunneling at this point, but there's an uneasy feeling i can't shake.

it's really nice to see you around @Mongoose, thanks for catching up and sorry life is kicking your butt in.

i have some bad news irl and my posting may be affected while this is resolved, apologies to all, but i'll try my best for town and our [mention]Mongoose[/mention]
I am so sorry to hear this! Hope all is well!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:02 pm Have we played together before, Mongoose? I know I’ve seen you around the site plenty, but I don’t recall ever actually being in a game together.

And “Paddy’s Pub” is just a reference to the theme. That’s the name of the bar in It’s Always Sunny.

Hella linki
I thiiiiiiiiink so but I couldn’t tell you when. Did you used to play on Rev too? Either way it would have been literally three plus years.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I’ll answer my own question after a short jog. Don’t touch that dial.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”