World Flags Mafia GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Moderator: Community Team

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day1] UNheard of Accusations

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 pm When I get a bit more time to actually do things, the thread decides to shut up on me. Nice.
Who or what has stood out to you the most so far?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 484
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 am Might as well put this down since it’ll be important later.

Town - Epi, Leet, Nova, Nutella, Mac, in that order
Scum - Dunya, Jay, also in that order and likely not teamed
Null - Everyone else. Post moar plz.

Nothing here has moved from their place except but Nutella and Dunya have vibrated within the read space. If that makes sense. Like Dunya is still my top scum read over Jay but I suspect her less than before. And Nutella’s still a townread but I like her less.

Mac is moving down to a scumlean for doing more complaining than anything, which gives me World Asunder flashbacks.

TSA moves way up, probably between Nova and Nutella. I’m a sucker for new people with insiteful opinions, even if there are few of them. I don’t think his thoughts are actually out of date.

I tend to cool on my townreads as stop doing townie things as scum does this. See Sloonei in Ancient Greece and Dunya/Speed (replacement notwithstanding) in Fire Emblem. I still feel pretty damn good about my Epi townread even though he’s largely been absent today. Something about having a job and not having figured out cell phones yet, to be sure.

Luna’s vote for me is really nonsensical. Pressure on me had totally cooled off (don’t remember if it was before or after Dunya and Nutella backed off but nobody had said I was sus for awhile at any rate). Luna just watched me do a solo tap dance for like 5 phases straight. Does scum Luna think that she can mislynch Jack in this situation? No. So (and even if she’s bad) she probably believes this? Idk. Town Luna more likely to take this risk.

Finish this later. Being begged for freezer pops.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 pm When I get a bit more time to actually do things, the thread decides to shut up on me. Nice.
dunya is the one running the show right now. I feel that she's likely town as I don't think scum would be like "sure go shoot me, I wouldn't mind" six hours into D1. Still, I feel there's not a whole lot else is going on right now, and if you took out everything relating to dunya, you'd probably be left with five pages of posts maximum. Too many people are hiding and I don't like it.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:29 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:35 pm I will never catch up in this game. So you have unlocked a new Mac. This Mac is like the other Macs but he hasn't caught up so he just seems more Mafia and is prone to getting mislynched.
If I can read 100 pages of the Bell Jar, you can read 20 pages of this game
I remember that book. It was depressing. AP English was tough since our teacher really didnt prepare us for the exam. Good luck!

This game has been a little tough to catch up on but I've been doing my best.
Pff. Try my AP English class my junior year. Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead. :|
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:20 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:29 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:35 pm I will never catch up in this game. So you have unlocked a new Mac. This Mac is like the other Macs but he hasn't caught up so he just seems more Mafia and is prone to getting mislynched.
If I can read 100 pages of the Bell Jar, you can read 20 pages of this game
I remember that book. It was depressing. AP English was tough since our teacher really didnt prepare us for the exam. Good luck!

This game has been a little tough to catch up on but I've been doing my best.
Pff. Try my AP English class my junior year. Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead. :|
Beloved was probably the hardest one so far that I was given. Still, not as bad as the AP Chemistry class I took my junior year. I even skipped a year of chem to take it!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:19 pm
dunya is the one running the show right now. I feel that she's likely town as I don't think scum would be like "sure go shoot me, I wouldn't mind" six hours into D1. Still, I feel there's not a whole lot else is going on right now, and if you took out everything relating to dunya, you'd probably be left with five pages of posts maximum. Too many people are hiding and I don't like it.
If you close your eyes and picture “Player Who Is Hiding in the Shadows”, what name(s) comes to mind?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I managed to put a blushing smiley in my post headline.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 pm
If you close your eyes and picture “Player Who Is Hiding in the Shadows”, what name(s) comes to mind?
Nova, DDL, Luna, DF, Colin, speed, Quin, Audrey, poutanko, speedchuck, LC of course, and even JJJ at this point. That may not even be all of them
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 pm
Nova, DDL, Luna, DF, Colin, speed, Quin, Audrey, poutanko, speedchuck, LC of course, and even JJJ at this point. That may not even be all of them
That’s too many. I recomend going through this list and doing some ISOs. I might do it with a few if I find the time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 am Might as well put this down since it’ll be important later.

Town - Epi, Leet, Nova, Nutella, Mac, in that order
Scum - Dunya, Jay, also in that order and likely not teamed
Null - Everyone else. Post moar plz.

Nothing here has moved from their place except Mac but Nutella and Dunya have vibrated within the read space. If that makes sense. Like Dunya is still my top scum read over Jay but I suspect her less than before. And Nutella’s still a townread but I like her less.

Mac is moving down to a scumlean for doing more complaining than anything, which gives me World Asunder flashbacks.

TSA moves way up, probably between Nova and Nutella. I’m a sucker for new people with insiteful insightful? opinions, even if there are few of them. I don’t think his thoughts are actually out of date.

I tend to cool on my townreads as they stop doing townie things since scum does this. See Sloonei in Ancient Greece and Dunya/Speed (replacement notwithstanding) in Fire Emblem. I still feel pretty damn good about my Epi townread even though he’s largely been absent today. Something about having a job and not having figured out cell phones yet, to be sure.

Luna’s vote for me is really nonsensical. Pressure on me had totally cooled off (don’t remember if it was before or after Dunya and Nutella backed off but nobody had said I was sus for awhile at any rate). Luna just watched me do a solo tap dance for like 5 phases straight. Does scum Luna think that she can mislynch Jack in this situation? No. So (and even if she’s bad) she probably believes this? Idk. Town Luna more likely to take this risk. But I’ve been bitten by assuming scum would be afraid of me before, notably in World Asunder. I’m not going to townread Luna over this. I will say she’s unlikely teamed with Dunya cause Dunya talks in wolfchat and even if Luna doesn’t that much, she should at least know where Dunya is planning on going.
Speed hasn’t had a lot to offer. Usually, he does regardless of alignment. He didn’t in World Asunder. (He’s also a dink for not talking to me in mason chat in World Asunder but whatever.)

I don’t have a Sloonei read. I really have no idea what to do with him. Every time I think I find his scum meta, he falls into it and turns out to be town.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78

Post by ColinIsCool »

Bit of a busy day today. Posting to say I am up to page 11ish. Will have great thoughts tomorrow.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:34 am
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:28 am The Mafia are Epi, JJJ, Dunya, Jack, Sloonei and Nutella.

Gameset.
Has there ever been a game where all of the mafia were the top posters? I don't think so. This is exposure bias. You are forgetting that there are several low-lying players in this game who could easily have scum role cards and have not had occasion to bare themselves in the open yet. The day 1 thread environment so far has funneled attention onto a few select people, making it a piece of cake for others to slide by unscrutinized.
... do I need to point out that I was only joking? Really?
Following Mac’s lead here, this nutella post reads very false. And like she found something she could pick at based on its logic that has nothing to do with who is or isn’t bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Why are people voting for dunya lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

poutanko wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:20 am Nutella
Colin
Sloonei

Lynch one and shoot the rest Image
Esqueeze me?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 am Quin is sidelining. Don't blame him. He stayed in community that long by sidelining.

Nova is playing different here..

Poutanko is spilling the tea.
1) Is this a comment on Quin’s alignment?

2) Can you be more exact?

3) Can you point out where you see poutanko “spilling the tea”?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

poutanko wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:16 am @dunya filterless people being not filterless. Bad sign. All 3.

Sorry no quote, kept getting logged out if I did. Took me 3x just to post this.
I mean there is an 8 year-old playing, I think I’ll hold off on racial epithets for now
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ts didn't actually vote.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:00 am
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 am @leetic - you mentioned colin is your biggest scum suspect. i don't really see how he can be the strongest suspect out of everyone else atm. can you walm me through that?
His vote on you which he apparently retracted (but not fully) when it proved unpopular, and general attempts at hiding under the radar, made him look the most suspicious out of everyone at the time of my wallpost. I'd like to see his response first, though.
It was a joke.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 409

Post by dunya »

Every time Jack posts I want to shoot him again. The man has got a talent for riling me up.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:50 pm Why are people voting for dunya lol
Cos speed is bad. Remember that going into d2.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by ts account »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm ts didn't actually vote.
I copied the way leetic voted, so it should be legit.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

*waves in the wind*
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:53 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 am Quin is sidelining. Don't blame him. He stayed in community that long by sidelining.

1. Yes. Sidelining usually is a bad thing. Look how far it got him in community.

2. Nova is less engaged and meaty. Like sloonei, I'll give him a grace period cos they're in MyLo in the other game.

3. Poutanko literally named three people as scummy followed by an emoji drinking tea. And that's the tea. Also she's bad. I found that out later.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ts account wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm ts didn't actually vote.
I copied the way leetic voted, so it should be legit.
You have to also vote in the poll whoever you're voting for in the thread.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:07 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 pm you have 56 posts and i don't know a single read you have, sloonei. that's bad. pretty bad.

speedchuck is awfully bad too, i can't decide who is worse. probably speedchuck. has he talked about anyone but me? nope. i call bs.

then there's pou who reeked of scumminess with those GTH reads she threw out and the player salad.

and leetic who seems restrained and forcing content in an unnatural way.

then there's jack who i want to be right about so badly.

and then there's mac who isn't making an effort and could be sidelining it.

and don't get me started on quin.
I just told you one of my reads.
I posted my thing before I read your thing.

Calling epi town isn't enough anyway.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:07 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 pm you have 56 posts and i don't know a single read you have, sloonei. that's bad. pretty bad.

speedchuck is awfully bad too, i can't decide who is worse. probably speedchuck. has he talked about anyone but me? nope. i call bs.

then there's pou who reeked of scumminess with those GTH reads she threw out and the player salad.

and leetic who seems restrained and forcing content in an unnatural way.

then there's jack who i want to be right about so badly.

and then there's mac who isn't making an effort and could be sidelining it.

and don't get me started on quin.
I just told you one of my reads.
I posted my thing before I read your thing.

Calling epi town isn't enough anyway.
Agreed
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:20 pm me and colin are mortal enemies. i don't think we'll ever properly be able to read each other.
:nicenod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei, if you are a civilian, I would expect you at least to be stirring the pot some. You're not even searching for a spoon.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 pm Sloonei, if you are a civilian, I would expect you at least to be stirring the pot some. You're not even searching for a spoon.
:shrug:

I’ll stir it later
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:30 pm I'm getting too many easy town reads from you guys. I can only assume it means you all are secretly planning to target me with guns.
Luna town
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 pm Sloonei, if you are a civilian, I would expect you at least to be stirring the pot some. You're not even searching for a spoon.

I’ll stir it later
There's 800 guns in this game and some of them are Made in China. "Later" isn't really a luxury we have.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:13 pm If we had enough married or dating couples to have everyone be lovered with their SO (or future SO in Sprityo’s case), that would be adorable.
Let me call my exes up and see if they want to play
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:26 pm

I’ll stir it later
There's 800 guns in this game and some of them are Made in China. "Later" isn't really a luxury we have.
We’ve got a 72 hour Day 1 too.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:26 pm [VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine because Colin hasn't showed up and thus having a pressure vote on him is pointless
Is it?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:43 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:26 pm [VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine because Colin hasn't showed up and thus having a pressure vote on him is pointless
Are you voting him to get him to talk more or out of suspicion? He doesn't seem to care much about reading and catching up this game. I guess if he's bad he doesn't need to.
What would give you the impression that I don’t care about such and such?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I find it hard to believe Quin is that person for you.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 308

Post by novaselinenever »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Nova is less engaged and meaty. Like sloonei, I'll give him a grace period cos they're in MyLo in the other game.
I haven't gotten that impression.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

leetic wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:19 pm dunya is the one running the show right now.
n o
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

dunya/jjj/jack looks on the surface like there's a lot to unpack but a lot of it reads like typical tvt arguments
what with the CAPS LOCK LOOK AT ALL THIS SCUMMINESS and a lot of meta shoveled in.

jack I think comes off the worst and it makes me re-evaluate dunya as more likely to be town
jjj looks really good after that, I think their motivations toward pressuring jack are pure.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

to clarify I personally believe all three are likely to be town, but if there was scum in the three it would be jack
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 330

Post by MacDougall »

You're all Mafia
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:32 pm
sabie12 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:43 pm
Are you voting him to get him to talk more or out of suspicion? He doesn't seem to care much about reading and catching up this game. I guess if he's bad he doesn't need to.
What would give you the impression that I don’t care about such and such?
If you're asking me I was referring to mac who said he didn't want to read all the pages he missed to catch up.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I believe sabie is a civilian.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I’ll stir it later
You're acting like Upick mafia sloonei rn. Not a good look, granny.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I do not care for any of your allegations or indeed any of you period.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:56 pm
I find it hard to believe Quin is that person for you.
I never once said he was.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What would happen if I decided to [VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:59 pm What would happen if I decided to [VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Let's try it on.
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by poutanko »

If you can't be bothered to even check the correct name on my list, you're not worth my time Image

Why is there no follow up after these questions were answered? What's the point of asking these 3?
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm
poutanko wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:16 am @dunya filterless people being not filterless. Bad sign. All 3.

Sorry no quote, kept getting logged out if I did. Took me 3x just to post this.
I mean there is an 8 year-old playing, I think I’ll hold off on racial epithets for now
Filterless = say whatever you have in mind without caring about the effect it will have on people's view on you. How did you interpret it as filtering racial epithets when Sloonei and Nutella never use them and I put you with the exact same accusation? Playing dumb here? Image
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:59 pm What would happen if I decided to [VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
:charlieblackmon:

Return to “Previous Jobs”