World Flags Mafia GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Moderator: Community Team

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day1] UNheard of Accusations

Post by nutella »

Jay I do it all the time. I say I will vote for one of a few people I suspect. That's often how deciding how to vote works. I choose from a pool of suspects based on how the poll progresses. I believe that you've seen a lot of scum do it but I do it as town a whole lot.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 484
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:53 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:44 pm Darkhorse mafia read.

Someone tell me why Lunalee is a civilian.
i have none, but lunalee is just always so scummy to me. i always question things she's saying but she says them in such an offhanded manner, i doubt she thought very much how they would look after being read by someone who isn't in her brain. that's what she has going for her.
I expect all of you to read my mind and know I'm town.
Would people be annoyed if I said I didn’t want to lynch Luna because of posts like this?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 645
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Compiled history of player salad accusations gone right

Like I said, it's not perfect. Let's also be clear that the closer salad example to this formula came from Jack -- nutella's was salad-adjacent. It's not the only thing that matters, but I'll be damned if someone tries to pooh-pooh the best tell I know.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 409

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Supposing Dunya is town, tell me why she’s not.
Is "she" Luna in this context? I'll assume so.

dunya's alignment is not critical to Luna's alignment. Okay I'm done. :goofp:
I am still waiting on [mention]speedchuck[/mention] to tell me why he thinks it is.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:58 pm why would he have to force himself to hunt? it seems to me sloonei had one foot out of the game because it's a 72 day 1 and he's heavily involved in another ongoing game. it reached a point here where he agreed with people's suspicions and he had to make more of an effort. he makes that effort, and people are calling it "forced". classic example of man can't win.
Agreed. Sloon has a ticket to coast. None of the suspicion here did anything to move the needle for me. Like yeah, I’m pretty bottom at reading Sloonei but still. It wasn’t forced.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm Compiled history of player salad accusations gone right

Like I said, it's not perfect. Let's also be clear that the closer salad example to this formula came from Jack -- nutella's was salad-adjacent. It's not the only thing that matters, but I'll be damned if someone tries to pooh-pooh the best tell I know.
the fact that nutella has done it twice before as scum is alarming :scared:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

If player salad isn’t a viable method for catching scum, why do we have a name for it at all?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm nutella's was salad-adjacent.
explain to the children in the thread, grampa.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 pm Beefs with Lunalee

Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:00 am Breaking news: Mac is being Mac, and the people feel threatened.

This is a pseudo-relevant thing disguised as a joke. "Mac being Mac" says something about Mac even when a stance is not provided. She expanded with an assertion I'd call a bit dubious when prompted.

Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:18 pm It looks pretty normal to me. 10/10, would not shoot on day 1. Might consider shooting on day 2 or after.

This was in response to dunya asking Luna about speedchuck's ISO. "Looks pretty normal" is not a read. "Won't shoot Day 1 but maybe later" is neither a suspicion nor a defense (or it could be called both simultaneously).

Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:22 pm [VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine

Because he thinks it's a good idea to lynch dunya on day 1.
Also so he can get to work planning lover's mafia. That would be quite amusing.

This is a goofy defense of dunya without regard for her alignment. She affirmed that it was without regard for her alignment. That's a very friendly approach to dunya.

Lunalee wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:30 pm I'm getting too many easy town reads from you guys. I can only assume it means you all are secretly planning to target me with guns.

Looks kinda fake, mate.

Lunalee wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:18 am I feel like I need to pick a side to break the Pou/Mac tie. Mac looks pretty good, but he's been silent the past few pages where as pou has been actively defending herself. Regardless of alignment, that always makes someone look worse. But I don't think she's scum for it.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

I sense some mental gymnastics happening here to end up with a vote on the lead wagon.

Lunalee wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:31 am
Lunalee wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:28 am I think she looks civ. Partly in the way she's defending herself, and partly due to her suspicions of Colin.
Please expand on both of those things at least briefly.
That was as much thought as I gave it. Expanding on those ideas would involve me having to go back and read all of poutanko's Colin allegations, and her defenses, after which I might form a vastly different opinion.

I don't know if I have ever seen someone say something like this before. That isn't necessarily suspicious, but it's peculiar. :ponder:
I don’t think the part you labeled fake looks fake.

You’re saying this is buddying Dunya, not defending? 🤔

I can see the treatment of Mac as w/w indicative.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:58 pm why would he have to force himself to hunt? it seems to me sloonei had one foot out of the game because it's a 72 day 1 and he's heavily involved in another ongoing game. it reached a point here where he agreed with people's suspicions and he had to make more of an effort. he makes that effort, and people are calling it "forced". classic example of man can't win.
Agreed. Sloon has a ticket to coast. None of the suspicion here did anything to move the needle for me. Like yeah, I’m pretty bottom at reading Sloonei but still. It wasn’t forced.
Who’s saying my posts were forced?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]dunya[/mention], can I get a second opinion on Jack's read on me? Is this man trying to figure me out?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm nutella's was salad-adjacent.
explain to the children in the thread, grampa.
It lacked the classic "maybe" portion (or a similar qualifier).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm Compiled history of player salad accusations gone right

the fact that nutella has done it twice before as scum is alarming :scared:
I am sure I could find more examples of me doing it as town. I can't right now bc I'm supposed to be working and am mafiaing on mobile so can't easily search around, but feel free to look around if you have time.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:01 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:56 pm

No reason. Good point. I kinda forgot about her tbh but like her other half she's usually bad so maybe different is good. Idk, she's in a similar spot as Quin imo. Need more data or they're default scum.
huh? how many times has luna been bad? i only know upick and shockheaded mafia. i think what you're trying to say is "luna always looks bad and gets mislynched". she roleclaimed and was almost mislynched even. that's typical luna to me.
At least a few more times. I isoed 3 of her scum games in SHP and purposely ignored her scum performance in everyone’s insane.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm
Who’s saying my posts were forced?
Me and Luna.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:54 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:44 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 pm [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine bc at least he already has a vote and so does ddl bit I'm less decided on ddl
are you up to speed with sloonei's latest contributions?
Yes, as I said I had mixed feelings about his exchange with pou but he's still a net negative. His three isos in a row overnight felt a bit like forcing himself to look town/like he's hunting and just showing some busy work.
[mention]Sloonei[/mention] - @ forced
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:07 pm Jackofhearts2005 has said nothing about poutanko in the way of a stance apart from the town GTH read. :ponder:
Lies. We had to talk about calling her Pou and her because of it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I mean, they kinda were forced in the sense that I needed to kickstart my involvement in this game so I picked a kind of arbitrary starting point and made myself do things. But that’s not usually what people mean.

Linki
Linki linki
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:51 pm dunya, can I get a second opinion on Jack's read on me? Is this man trying to figure me out?
it's fake, just like his read on me was. :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:07 pm Jackofhearts2005 has said nothing about poutanko in the way of a stance apart from the town GTH read. :ponder:
Tell me about poutanko.

Please. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:51 pm dunya, can I get a second opinion on Jack's read on me? Is this man trying to figure me out?
It does look fake. Does it need to be fake in this setup?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:53 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:54 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:44 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 pm [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine bc at least he already has a vote and so does ddl bit I'm less decided on ddl
are you up to speed with sloonei's latest contributions?
Yes, as I said I had mixed feelings about his exchange with pou but he's still a net negative. His three isos in a row overnight felt a bit like forcing himself to look town/like he's hunting and just showing some busy work.
Sloonei - @ forced
I should have known.

[mention]nutella[/mention] what about my ISOs were “forced” and why is that bad? What moments in the exchange with poutanko mixed up your feelings?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:34 pmWhy is that scum indicative, though.
Because I've caught scum doing it 80 times. If I have to I will show you that, because I have already compiled the history in previous games. It isn't foolproof, but it's solid. Casting a wide net leaves options open. Some of those included in the pile are civilians. Nice to have them on deck when the time comes.
How many townies have you caught doing it?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It’s essentially an indecision read.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:34 pmWhy is that scum indicative, though.
Because I've caught scum doing it 80 times. If I have to I will show you that, because I have already compiled the history in previous games. It isn't foolproof, but it's solid. Casting a wide net leaves options open. Some of those included in the pile are civilians. Nice to have them on deck when the time comes.
Which scum hunting method has a 100% success rate?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei, you haven't quite reached the official JaggedJimmyJay seal of approval. You keep working at it, and sometime soon we may be looking at our own manner of El Clasico. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Literally one (and I didn't lynch him).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 pm
how many times has a civilian also done it, though? do you have a history complied of that?
Ffs.

The last half hour is me just asking for things already given, saying things that have already been said and thinking about saying things only to scroll down and find it was already said.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 159

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm

I am still waiting on @speedchuck to tell me why he thinks it is.
Luna defends teammates to a fault. She defended you.

And I have an easier time reading you than Luna. :p
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:58 pm
So 80:1 odds I am scum and sane odds Nutella is scum?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:55 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:54 pm
It does look fake. Does it need to be fake in this setup?
if you all think opposing mafia teams are hell bent on "netting" scum with every lynch, you'll be disappointed. mafia team's first worry is getting rid of loud, mouthy players. whether or not they are on opposing mafia teams, that's a bonus. they can try to scum read someone as much as they want, but not every player nets scum on day 1--even a mafia team who have a smaller pool of 17 to sift through.

like i said, some scummies go hunting, some go fishing goldfish from the fishtank. and some people focus on dunya and jay for the majority of day 1 because wiofm says why would he do that if he were bad?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:58 pm
So 80:1 odds I am scum and sane odds Nutella is scum?
You two could be on separate scumteams. :nicenod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:59 pm So 80:1 odds I am scum and sane odds Nutella is scum?
Okay, maybe 80 was exaggerated. It's really four or five. :biggrin:

Odds aren't so simple as this unfortunately.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Lunalee wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:18 am I feel like I need to pick a side to break the Pou/Mac tie. Mac looks pretty good, but he's been silent the past few pages where as pou has been actively defending herself. Regardless of alignment, that always makes someone look worse. But I don't think she's scum for it.

This argument is horse poop.

Mac is sleeping. And how is defending yourself a civ tell?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:58 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm

I am still waiting on @speedchuck to tell me why he thinks it is.
Luna defends teammates to a fault. She defended you.

lemme see how much i believe this. oh, it got a 0 on the authenticity meter. what a fail. :stare:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention], what is your present read on dunya?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m not clicking that link. That fact that you have that is annoying.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:00 pm This argument is horse poop.

Mac is sleeping.
mac wasn't sleeping. mac has had ample reason to start playing and defending himself properly and he hasn't. why are you defending mac?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I felt bad about Dunya's posts much earlier in the game when she was vomiting repeatedly in the thread and being all like "don't care don't care" and I know part of that was my vomit phobia but it seemed ingenuine.

Lately she's been not pinging me at all despite contributing everywhere.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:01 pmThat fact that you have that is annoying.
Do you know who I am?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:01 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:58 pm Luna defends teammates to a fault. She defended you.

lemme see how much i believe this. oh, it got a 0 on the authenticity meter. what a fail. :stare:
Which part?

Because I can compile a history of me not being able to read Luna.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Mac is sleeping.
mac wasn't sleeping. mac has had ample reason to start playing and defending himself properly and he hasn't. why are you defending mac?
Why should I restrain myself from attacking a horse poop argument?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:02 pm I felt bad about Dunya's posts much earlier in the game when she was vomiting repeatedly in the thread and being all like "don't care don't care" and I know part of that was my vomit phobia but it seemed ingenuine.

Lately she's been not pinging me at all despite contributing everywhere.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Lunalee »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:00 pm

This argument is horse poop.

Mac is sleeping. And how is defending yourself a civ tell?
defending yourself is non-alignment indicative in my opinion, but the way someone defends them self can be. I will look closer at the Mac vs. Pou wagons, but currently Pou looks more town to me.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:53 pm
Tell me about poutanko.

Please. :grin:
She’s an adorable bunny with the best emojis but her case on Colin didn’t make me want to lynch Colin even though I started from already suspecting her. But her self defense seems genuine.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I thought the point about Mac was specifically related to the time Luna made the post. Whatever.

Pou defending herself still does not make her more civ than someone else.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

Mac is sleeping.
because....mac is sleeping now but this day has been 72 friggin hours long so your attack is a bit on the weak side?

what is your current read on Mac?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

Mac is sleeping.
because....mac is sleeping now but this day has been 72 friggin hours long so your attack is a bit on the weak side?

what is your current read on Mac?
He's bad.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:05 pm She’s an adorable bunny with the best emojis but her case on Colin didn’t make me want to lynch Colin even though I started from already suspecting her. But her self defense seems genuine.
I am confused by this sentence. Is this an accurate restatement?

"You suspected poutanko when you began to read her case on Colin, and you didn't feel her case on Colin was adequate."

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:05 pm I thought the point about Mac was specifically related to the time Luna made the post. Whatever.

Pou defending herself still does not make her more civ than someone else.
but luna didn't say that pou defending herself makes her more civ than anyone else. she said people who have to defend themselves against a myriad of attacks will look scummier than people who choose NOT to defend themselves. comments on that?

Return to “Previous Jobs”