World Flags Mafia GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Moderator: Community Team

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 308

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day2] Despair Rising

Post by novaselinenever »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:56 pm RE: poutanko, I do not give her a pass for her angry outburst at dunya. Observe her reaction to almost being (correctly) lynched in Hogwarts:
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm ...
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:55 pm TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING? CAN I EVEN DEFEND MYSELF? WHOSE IDEA IS THIS?
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:04 pm
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 pm ColinIsCool, Sloonei, Lunalee, Jackofhearts2005
SCUM
We lynched Jack and he is indeed scum. Now we presumably have one left, plus Jack again. I doubt all three of us are bad.

Sorry for almost lynching you, but we can’t just stop playing mafia when you go to sleep. You were a suspect. People voted for you. The timing was unfortunate but that’s just part of the game.
A suspect for what? Because I have wrong check? I was not suspected, what did I gain from claiming? Almost roasted. And the other 2 "cops" who somehow claimed only when there are only 3 hours left and whose results is yet to be proven are good. How? And both voted me together with you while I was sleeping. Nothing to see there right? "Unfortunate timing".
She's not above snapping at people and getting emotional in defense when she's scum.

Jay also said something earlier that has me second-guessing my earlier town read on poutie.
If you're actually trying to figure her out, you'd see the difference between the two. Typing in caps isn't really an angry/emotional outburst.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:33 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:22 pm Since no gth, here's a beautiful rainbow

Jackofhearts2005
Sabie
Poutanko

Mac
JJJ

Lunalee
Colin
Sloonei
Audrey

Quin
DFaraday
Speedchuck

Long Con
Nutella
:clap: gorgeous
What makes you think nutella and Long Con are ultimate red bad?
I'll tell you if you talk to me about them :noble:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:06 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:56 pm RE: poutanko, I do not give her a pass for her angry outburst at dunya. Observe her reaction to almost being (correctly) lynched in Hogwarts:
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:55 pm TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING? CAN I EVEN DEFEND MYSELF? WHOSE IDEA IS THIS?
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 pm ColinIsCool, Sloonei, Lunalee, Jackofhearts2005
SCUM
We lynched Jack and he is indeed scum. Now we presumably have one left, plus Jack again. I doubt all three of us are bad.

Sorry for almost lynching you, but we can’t just stop playing mafia when you go to sleep. You were a suspect. People voted for you. The timing was unfortunate but that’s just part of the game.
A suspect for what? Because I have wrong check? I was not suspected, what did I gain from claiming? Almost roasted. And the other 2 "cops" who somehow claimed only when there are only 3 hours left and whose results is yet to be proven are good. How? And both voted me together with you while I was sleeping. Nothing to see there right? "Unfortunate timing".
She's not above snapping at people and getting emotional in defense when she's scum.

Jay also said something earlier that has me second-guessing my earlier town read on poutie.
If you're actually trying to figure her out, you'd see the difference between the two. Typing in caps isn't really an angry/emotional outburst.
I felt like she could have reached through the computer screen and tore my throat out at the time. The caps lock is a touch that could be purposefully affected there though.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

why am I yellow, nova? Colin and audrey have been relatively quiet so I can fathom them being stuck in the neutral zone, but I've made a decent number of posts. Pass judgment on me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 330

Post by MacDougall »

SCUM

There is a difference, but there is also a similarity. Why are you focusing on that side of it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day1] UNheard of Accusations

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm I'm twenty pages behind, so I'm voting Poutanko because ties are fun.

Now I'll start trying to actually catch up.
Have you?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:10 pm
SCUM

I felt like she could have reached through the computer screen and tore my throat out at the time. The caps lock is a touch that could be purposefully affected there though.
The caps lock is exactly what makes it fake. It's the cheapest way to convey a fake outburst, I'm not sure what exactly was the context but it reminds me of myself in Megaman coming back 20 min before EoD and facing 5 votes lol.

Her posts are more raw, they bleed authentic emotion and I also don't see a scum pou calling anyone a retard, faking feeling insulted or asking for a sub. Just look at the last post you quoted from Hogwart were she goes through the case/votes against her with a series of rethorical questions and compare it to her post this phase. It ain't the same.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] you wanted nutella's head yesterday. What's changed?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:13 pm why am I yellow, nova? Colin and audrey have been relatively quiet so I can fathom them being stuck in the neutral zone, but I've made a decent number of posts. Pass judgment on me.
You're yet to impress me, and your handling of my suspicions of nutella at the EoD1 rang all kind of alarms in my head lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] your effort is appalling and you are Mafia. Who are your teammates?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Felt like you didn't give a fuck about them lol, nor did you care about figuring out Nutella. You had other plans in mind and were trying to see how things shake out.
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:19 pm @novaselinenever you wanted nutella's head yesterday. What's changed?
Look where I'm voting.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] elaborate on what you mean when you say "how he handled" it?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:20 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:13 pm why am I yellow, nova? Colin and audrey have been relatively quiet so I can fathom them being stuck in the neutral zone, but I've made a decent number of posts. Pass judgment on me.
You're yet to impress me, and your handling of my suspicions of nutella at the EoD1 rang all kind of alarms in my head lol.
Why this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:19 pm @novaselinenever you wanted nutella's head yesterday. What's changed?
Look where I'm voting.
Why are you voting for nutella without trying to encourage others to do so with any real effort?
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 pm @novaselinenever elaborate on what you mean when you say "how he handled" it?
He had me running like a puppy dog chasing quotes and what not from nutella while he was "hmm I could see that" throughout it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In the other active game (sorry) Nova picked me as a target from day 0 and tunnelled me incorrectly to the point where I freaked out at him.

He has done similar to nutella here but Nova has completely ignored it. Like entirely ignored it.

That's fucking weird to me. Since when does Nutella tolerate being tunneled incorrectly to this degree?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

*nutella completely ignored it not Nova
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 pm
Look where I'm voting.
Why are you voting for nutella without trying to encourage others to do so with any real effort?
All in due time.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 pm @novaselinenever elaborate on what you mean when you say "how he handled" it?
He had me running like a puppy dog chasing quotes and what not from nutella while he was "hmm I could see that" throughout it.
I just wanted a couple posts so I could visualize what you were talking about. By the time you got back with them, other gears were turning and time was scarce.

Do you have any updated things to say about her today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 645
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am realizing right now that I cannot be playing Mafia. I just scheduled my thesis proposal, and every moment I exist in this game is a detriment to my future. I am going to shoot my gun now. It might kill me.

Give me names immediately.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:28 pm
I just wanted a couple posts so I could visualize what you were talking about. By the time you got back with them, other gears were turning and time was scarce.

That's the thing. Felt like you were binding time trying to see how things develop rather than being genuinely interested in the case on nutella, and figuring her out.

Hmm I didn't like how she navigated herself towards a scumread on Pou using others, especially coming back to points made by Dunya the previous day that I don't think she agreed with at the time. Otherwise haven't seen much of her except that she wanted Jay to shoot Jack, gave him a fake gun perhaps? :grin:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 pm *nutella completely ignored it not Nova
I haven't ignored it. He hasn't given me anything substantial to respond to though. He pulled a bunch of my quotes and summarized their content and repeatedly called for my lynch but I don't know what his actual gripes with those posts are.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:30 pm I am realizing right now that I cannot be playing Mafia. I just scheduled my thesis proposal, and every moment I exist in this game is a detriment to my future. I am going to shoot my gun now. It might kill me.

speedchuck
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 pm *nutella completely ignored it not Nova
I haven't ignored it. He hasn't given me anything substantial to respond to though. He pulled a bunch of my quotes and summarized their content and repeatedly called for my lynch but I don't know what his actual gripes with those posts are.
Is he bad?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:32 pm

That's the thing. Felt like you were binding time trying to see how things develop rather than being genuinely interested in the case on nutella, and figuring her out.

Hmm I didn't like how she navigated herself towards a scumread on Pou using others, especially coming back to points made by Dunya the previous day that I don't think she agreed with at the time. Otherwise haven't seen much of her except that she wanted Jay to shoot Jack, gave him a fake gun perhaps? :grin:
Tbh I didn't think it would take as long as it did for you to post the examples. I figured we'd have more time to talk about it.

[mention]nutella[/mention] talk about your read on poutanko.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:30 pm I am realizing right now that I cannot be playing Mafia. I just scheduled my thesis proposal, and every moment I exist in this game is a detriment to my future. I am going to shoot my gun now. It might kill me.

Nutela > Long Con > Speed > DF
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella, Colin, Speedchuck
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

The pou stuff was all in light of ddl and epi's flip. The dunya point I didn't really comment on at the time but I had been rather frustrated that she wasn't answering what dunya was actually asking.

I no longer want Jay to shoot Jack lol
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention], gimme a name please.

[mention]Quin[/mention], gimme a name please.

I'm shooting someone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:33 pm
Is he bad?
Could be. I don't remember any meta on whether nova tends to tunnel like this as town, but he's sure not putting in a lot of hunting effort if he is.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And you've ignored this until right now. As far as I can see in your ISO you haven't even questioned or shown any concern about him. The nutella I know would be freaking out at him.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Be aware that the thread will be locked as soon as I fire. sprityo isn't here right now, so there may be a wait. I am sorry to cause that, but that's the game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:34 pm

Tbh I didn't think it would take as long as it did for you to post the examples. I figured we'd have more time to talk about it.

@nutella talk about your read on poutanko.
I townread her d1, briefly scum read her this phase after Mac's(?) case and then she claimed and I'm back to townreading her.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] why do you suspect your non-nutella suspects?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:36 pm @nutella, gimme a name please.

@Quin, gimme a name please.

I'm shooting someone.
Speed
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm I townread her d1, briefly scum read her this phase after Mac's(?) case and then she claimed and I'm back to townreading her.
What was the most convincing part of this case?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:37 pm
And you've ignored this until right now. As far as I can see in your ISO you haven't even questioned or shown any concern about him. The nutella I know would be freaking out at him.
I asked during the EOD chaos when he quoted a bunch of my posts without comment.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Firing my weapon at 9:00 PM EST in 18 minutes. Get the most out of your conversations.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:26 am [VOTE: poutanko] aubergine

Your reads aren’t developing. You’re shoving misshapen pegs into improper holes to keep your suspicions relevant.
Mac already made the tampon joke. Unoriginal. D+.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:44 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:31 am
poutanko wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:30 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:28 am
poutanko wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:41 am @dunya @JaggedJimmyJay I'm here as sub. I'm not going to put more effort than this. Take it or leave it.
I don't like the looks of this. Being a sub is no excuse for low effort.
It is an excuse. I was tagged on sign up thread and chose to be sub instead of fully player because I don't have time for this.
Still, you chose to accept this - if you didn't have the time, you shouldn't've subbed in.
I don't have the time. I signed up anyway. What does that have to do with poutie's alignment? There are plenty of people not doing diddley (as of this post).
Two tame ass defences of Poutanko in addition to Pout's DDL interactions makes Poutanko prime suspect in my book.
oh yeah I actually hate this. I might have to reconsider my stance on pou.
nutella wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:28 am Poutanko makes good sense in light of the wagon building yesterday too. They tried to lynch me to save Poutanko and then DDL got lynched instead.
mmmmmm spicy
[mention]Sloonei[/mention]
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 pm Firing my weapon at 9:00 PM EST in 18 minutes. Get the most out of your conversations.
Have you made a decision?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 pm Firing my weapon at 9:00 PM EST in 18 minutes. Get the most out of your conversations.
Have you made a decision?
Yes, but it isn't final until I fire.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:21 pm [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

@ColinIsCool your effort is appalling and you are Mafia. Who are your teammates?
:beer:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:21 pm [VOTE: ColinIsCool] aubergine

@ColinIsCool your effort is appalling and you are Mafia. Who are your teammates?
:beer:
Jay consider shooting this guy
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Mac you should know activity from me is NAI at best. Come on.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:06 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:16 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:28 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:20 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:17 pm Has anyone else claimed a gun?
I gave one away, to someone that has not claimed.
oh? want to call them out?
We’ll see. Idk whether it’s really AI if they claim or not, right now.
have they at least been around since receiving the gun?
Yes.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:47 pm Mac you should know activity from me is NAI at best. Come on.
Is activity the same as effort? Have you given an effort?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]nutella[/mention] give me reads on mac, colin, and long con. please and thanks
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:18 pm Ok whatevs if I die I die

SHOOT Leetic
Well, I haven't done much in this game, obviously, but simultaneously thank you and you're welcome, nutella! :noble: I have not read past this point at this time.

Return to “Previous Jobs”