kneel4justice
No votes
Ace
No votes
BWT
No votes
SVS
11%
Trying to murder someone and failing. Repeatedly. Super awkward. (Host/deads/nons)
33%

Total votes: 9
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 58

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 5]

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:In what way? I was very sincere, and i want to know why you are finding it otherwise.
It seemed scripted and planned. I don't really know how to expand upon that.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorry I've been quiet but between getting naked and watching nickelodeon, playing some monopoly, and working on writing some other stuff I really have not had a good amount of time to devote to this game. Doms suspicion of SVS is something interesting. Dom, why do you think SVS would stage/script something like that? FWIW in my experience SVS rarely acts in a scripted/staged way
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Voting Rey for now.

Him, DH, and SVS are all options that I will be considering in the remaining couple of hours.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: Why is Hedgie on the poll? :confused:

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by kneel4justice »

DharmaHelper wrote:Sorry I've been quiet but between getting naked and watching nickelodeon, playing some monopoly, and working on writing some other stuff I really have not had a good amount of time to devote to this game. Doms suspicion of SVS is something interesting. Dom, why do you think SVS would stage/script something like that? FWIW in my experience SVS rarely acts in a scripted/staged way
That's what she said.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:Oh, and SVS's BWT reaction seemed insincere? Try SVS's play throughout this game.

Also, of note, "Cards You May Not Understand - And Definitely Do Not Want To Google" killed night-talkative players on nights 2 and 4, a former unwritten rule of thumb for baddies back on LP. :srsnod:
Nice piggy back, MR. :)
That's what she said.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:Sorry I've been quiet but between getting naked and watching nickelodeon, playing some monopoly, and working on writing some other stuff I really have not had a good amount of time to devote to this game. Doms suspicion of SVS is something interesting. Dom, why do you think SVS would stage/script something like that? FWIW in my experience SVS rarely acts in a scripted/staged way
I don't know what she would get out of it, but it felt like she felt like she HAD to say it rather than said it out of her own accord.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 184

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:In what way? I was very sincere, and i want to know why you are finding it otherwise.
Scripted by who? Me?

I saw someone say something, something I do not feel comfortable pointing out. It leads me to think the BWT lynch was being pushed. Do you have any opinion on that, or just that my one sentence remark seemed "staged"?

Since you are really reading my posts to the point that small nuances leap out at you in this manner, did you notice where i said that I felt K4J was being set up? The main person I saw who might want to set him up would be maybe you, hmmm? Make him gone without having to resort to the "No U"?
Dom wrote:Sorry I've been so absent lately. I've been really busy at school and had some internet troubles today. I hate snow.

TBH, I don't really know where to start. I do think SVS's reaction to BWT seemed very insincere, IMO. But that's nothing much. :/ If anyone can remember who started the discussion on BWT, that might be helpful!
You might have problems saying that yourself, eh? So you needed someone else to go dig up that info.
S~V~S wrote:The cards giveth, the cards taketh away~

Glad to see you back Teef~ based on something someone said, i was wondering who started the case on BWT? We all are to blame, we all voted for him. I was in the middle of a sanctimonious post about how i was OK with my vote when Boo came in and put up the "BWT=Civ" post. But I kinda think this was maybe an engineered thing with vote compulsions perhaps.
What seems scripted to you?

i am voting for you, Dom.

And MR~ why am I on your short list? You think i sound scripted, too?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also i never even say "RIP", why would I force myself to say welcome back?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

There's the fact that a good chunk of your posts feature you talking about slip-ups you've made in other games.

Your banter with Llama on D1 (could be distancing, could be something else).

Your noncommital attitude regarding JJ's alignment.

Just to name a few things that struck me.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I only bring it up because SVS was making note of it in a previous game (either Shawshank or WWE, icr which). :p

It's a long night at work. I don't mind the discussion.
That's what she said.

I hate these.
Also I don't understand the suspicion on SVS. Major props to her for her post about me. I like it.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Dom wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:I only bring it up because SVS was making note of it in a previous game (either Shawshank or WWE, icr which). :p

It's a long night at work. I don't mind the discussion.
Are you talking about how SVS brought up that it was taboo for baddies to purposefully kill other baddies? (Which I think was best illustrated in Dexter Mafia, where, if I remember correctly, there were 3 baddie teams-- all of which tried to force an end game. SVS also played an excellent baddie game, despite that most of the game was total bullshit :p) This was discussed in Shawshank.
That's what she said.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I am not totally sure yet though, as I don't see SVS "no u"ing like that often, iirc. This could be another one of those frame-job cases, for all I know.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 4]

Post by S~V~S »

This whole, "Hmmm who said that first about BWT? :ponder: " post struck ME as forced and scripted, in light of this:
kneel4justice wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I don't recall that, but that does not mean it did not happen, obv. Generally, I am not a fan of fly bys, and most people are not. I don't recall Sorsha doing this in the past, but lord knows my memory is not all that lol.
I understand not having time and wanting to not miss a vote, but I think everyone should give a reason. Otherwise what is the point of the game? Votes, reasons given are a huge part of the analysis and discussion and where those who prefer pings vibes etc get their vibes from too. So yeah, I dont like no dirve-by, fly-by, sail-by voting.

Dang civvie Ninja! Way to end the Llama wont die saga. Love playing with you Logan! I only wished we had learned his role, but this saves another lynch from being used. Seems like its time for some analyzing.

My current list of suspects: Dom, rey, and DH. I will he back to explore these peeps further and encourage others to do the same.
Can you provide some explanations for your list of suspects? I probably missed them, so a summary would be nice.

As far as Dom, we got off to a rocky start because we were kind of accusing each other under false circumstances. However, I am suspicious of him because I felt like during his vote making decision he was playing confused, it's completely possible that his confusion was genuine, but to me it just struck me as something a scum would do. Later seeing that the following day he voted JJ while he claimed to be suspicious of Llama but not sure it was Llama's baddie behavior, I am very much thinking he was looking for ways to avoid lynching Llama and they could be baddies.
Rey, I haven't paid enough attention to. I will try to work on that, but nothing caught my eye, obviously.
As for DH, I keep repeating it, but he compared himself (?) to FZ, yet was not out of the gates, IMO and I have to wonder why he wasn't? Aside from that I just haven't got any clear townie vibes, or any strong feeling really, and since he compared himself to FZ I was kind of expecting him to be front and center, maybe I expected too much and that is my fault. Not sure!

Aside from those I am concerned about BWT, because he said he wasn't worried about the vote as we had plenty of time (day 1) but yet he ended up randomizing (or self voting) and he just didn't seem to be taking things serious, as I'd expect a townie to. He reminded me of WWE where he gave up but that was so early on that he would have had no reason to want to give up, so either he just doesn't want to be a baddie or it has nothing to do with his alignment.
Then Epi for being so quiet (although I am wondering if this is still in character as far as the I don't care if you suspect me attitude & he just has two major levels, extra quiet and extra talkative), who I now feel better about, but don't know if he is just perhaps on an opposing scum team, so I am keeping that in mind.
kneel4justice wrote:On the phone. I voted BWT. I did not realize people were so suspicious? Do people usually come together for one suspect on this site? In WWE people were so divided, this is new. But I was open to voting BWT and Dom.
Linki~ Non commital attitude? I consistently thought Johns gameplay in his first game did not make him bad in this one, and consistently said that to Llama. Bantering? Having fun makes me a baddie when lots of other people were bantering? :haha:

And i really do think it is bad form for baddies to NK each other. like i said in Shawshank where i also bantered and where i was a civ :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I honestly think Dom is behind a plot involving lynching BWT to remove the K4J thorn in his side, tbh.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 2]

S~V~S wrote:Sorry to be such a fail today. I could see both sides of this John v Llama thing, or at least I could this AM. U have not had time to read and will not be home in time to do so. So I am gonna self vote, I do not feel confident in making any other vote.
Yes, a very noble defense of JJ. :D

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And you made a better one?

Not sure why not vociferously defending the civ that everyone lynched but me (never voted for him once~) makes me bad.

No opinion on Dom?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DharmaHelper »

I've been practicing my active listening trying to figure out this Dom/SVS mess and I keep getting drawn back to Spongebob mafia. Specifically, I thought SVS was bad, and her responses to my thoughts were very no-uey in nature and highly defensive. We were both civ. So I'm thinking that might be the case with dom/svs
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:
Scripted by who? Me?

I saw someone say something, something I do not feel comfortable pointing out. It leads me to think the BWT lynch was being pushed. Do you have any opinion on that, or just that my one sentence remark seemed "staged"?

Since you are really reading my posts to the point that small nuances leap out at you in this manner, did you notice where i said that I felt K4J was being set up? The main person I saw who might want to set him up would be maybe you, hmmm? Make him gone without having to resort to the "No U"?
Dom wrote:Sorry I've been so absent lately. I've been really busy at school and had some internet troubles today. I hate snow.

TBH, I don't really know where to start. I do think SVS's reaction to BWT seemed very insincere, IMO. But that's nothing much. :/ If anyone can remember who started the discussion on BWT, that might be helpful!
You might have problems saying that yourself, eh? So you needed someone else to go dig up that info.
S~V~S wrote:The cards giveth, the cards taketh away~

Glad to see you back Teef~ based on something someone said, i was wondering who started the case on BWT? We all are to blame, we all voted for him. I was in the middle of a sanctimonious post about how i was OK with my vote when Boo came in and put up the "BWT=Civ" post. But I kinda think this was maybe an engineered thing with vote compulsions perhaps.
What seems scripted to you?

i am voting for you, Dom.

And MR~ why am I on your short list? You think i sound scripted, too?
That's what she said.

I think I will be voting for Dom too.
I just don't understand how right when I thought, yes! That sounds very civvie of SVS, suddenly she has all these suspicions. MR, I think is a townie too but I disagree and I don't understand what you're saying about JJ either, since he was a civ?
Actually I have been wondering. I saw a very different side of MR in WWE, I suspected him there, but now I see a side that is more serious, which I like, but I guess I can't really identify those with alignments so I have a question for veterans. Is MR more serious as scum or civ? Is he more playful as scum or civ?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I can't read him MR all, tbh, he always seems bad to me, so my opinion is fairly useless. And my other game just ended, i have more time to concentrate here.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

DharmaHelper wrote:I've been practicing my active listening trying to figure out this Dom/SVS mess and I keep getting drawn back to Spongebob mafia. Specifically, I thought SVS was bad, and her responses to my thoughts were very no-uey in nature and highly defensive. We were both civ. So I'm thinking that might be the case with dom/svs
That's what she said.
This is 8, the other '6' was 7. Can't count.
Now I'm on the phone because my internet won't work and I'm angry. Formatting sucks. K
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Dom wrote:
I don't know what she would get out of it , but it felt like she felt like she HAD to say it rather than said it out of her own accord.
That's what she said.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote:There's the fact that a good chunk of your posts feature you talking about slip-ups you've made in other games.

Your banter with Llama on D1 (could be distancing, could be something else).

Your noncommital attitude regarding JJ's alignment.

Just to name a few things that struck me .
That's what she said.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I voted rey for the same reason I stated last lynch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm not sure what's going on with SVS vs. Dom, but I find Rey more suspicious then both of them, especially since he's on FH's list. I trust FH and Aces much more then I trust him.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He could be bad, too. I just *personally* feel the Dom thing more.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

It smells like somebody farted in here.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I mean Dom is on my list that I really want to go over his post with a fine tooth comb but I can see why people think he is bad
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:It smells like somebody farted in here.
Indeed. it could have been Dom :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I see the poll lasts until 7:30. That's good because I'm starving. Be back in a bit to read through some stuff I want to check out in more detail.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Have a class tonight, so I won't be on when the lynch ends. The post will be a couple hours late or thereabouts, depends on how late it goes.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Going with Rey. I think FH has something with her list and rey has struck me as the most suspicious. I feel like the SVS/Dom stuff is reading civvie on civvie to me.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by reywaS »

I'm sorry for being quiet. Lynching me is a mistake. :(

linki: I'm the most suspicious? Really? How so?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I really should have spreadsheeted this game. This is getting ricockulous. :/

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by insertnamehere »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I really should have spreadsheeted this game. This is getting ricockulous. :/
Spreadsheets are for the weak, the only spreadsheet I need is my mind.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Flyin' High »

I am considering a vote for rey but am wondering why Aces and INH are getting passes as they are also on my list. And I've noticed today they are backing each other up.

This post in particular stood out to me:
AceofSpaces wrote:POwer keeps going out in my house. So I'm voting now for rey. He is the last person the butt could be from FH's list, and when confronted with a direct suspcion he deflected with a joke instead of adressing it. I think he used his powers up because he saw his name being thrown around and thought he didn't have much time left.
Why is rey the last person on the list who could be PB? Did something happen to clear INH that I missed or forgot about?

And same question to INH
insertnamehere wrote:I'm not sure what's going on with SVS vs. Dom, but I find Rey more suspicious then both of them, especially since he's on FH's list. I trust FH and Aces much more then I trust him.
Why do you trust Aces over rey?

I agree that rey is playing a more quiet game and I feel like when he's a civvie he's more talkative, but the stuff between Aces and INH is making me a little nervous.
ImageImage

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

kneel4justice wrote:

I think I will be voting for Dom too.
I just don't understand how right when I thought, yes! That sounds very civvie of SVS, suddenly she has all these suspicions. MR, I think is a townie too but I disagree and I don't understand what you're saying about JJ either, since he was a civ?
Actually I have been wondering. I saw a very different side of MR in WWE, I suspected him there, but now I see a side that is more serious, which I like, but I guess I can't really identify those with alignments so I have a question for veterans. Is MR more serious as scum or civ? Is he more playful as scum or civ?[/color]
"All these suspicions"? Try me and then MR suspiciously grabbing onto my suspicion.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:I honestly think Dom is behind a plot involving lynching BWT to remove the K4J thorn in his side, tbh.
Nice NO U.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

*votes SVS*
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LOL< your entire suspicion of me was based on "She seems to be forced".

Not exactly a no u :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That feels like a very forced made up suspicion, tbh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This lynch makes me nervous.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh, me too. I feel there is some engineering going on, just as there was in BWTs lynch.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Oh, me too. I feel there is some engineering going on, just as there was in BWTs lynch.
That Aces and INH were eager to jump on reywaS when they themselves were mentioned in FH's analysis is what's doing it for me.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

:|
ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Oh, me too. I feel there is some engineering going on, just as there was in BWTs lynch.
That Aces and INH were eager to jump on reywaS when they themselves were mentioned in FH's analysis is what's doing it for me.
yeah, she pretty much said the same thing:
Flyin' High wrote:I am considering a vote for rey but am wondering why Aces and INH are getting passes as they are also on my list. And I've noticed today they are backing each other up.

This post in particular stood out to me:
AceofSpaces wrote:POwer keeps going out in my house. So I'm voting now for rey. He is the last person the butt could be from FH's list, and when confronted with a direct suspcion he deflected with a joke instead of adressing it. I think he used his powers up because he saw his name being thrown around and thought he didn't have much time left.
Why is rey the last person on the list who could be PB? Did something happen to clear INH that I missed or forgot about?

And same question to INH
insertnamehere wrote:I'm not sure what's going on with SVS vs. Dom, but I find Rey more suspicious then both of them, especially since he's on FH's list. I trust FH and Aces much more then I trust him.
Why do you trust Aces over rey?

I agree that rey is playing a more quiet game and I feel like when he's a civvie he's more talkative, but the stuff between Aces and INH is making me a little nervous.
Flyin' High wrote::|
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I am going to vote INH. I know my vote won't matter today since rey has so many already, but I think there is something off and in reading back through his posts, these stood out to me.
insertnamehere wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:Why are you suspicious of BWT? I have him in the back of my mind as being suspicious, but need to read back to remember why. He's on my list of people to reread.
I suspected him because of his Day 1 contradicting behavior as far as votes go.
He randomized after saying we had plenty of time to make a decision (when this is a speed game, at that).
I see I was wrong now, though.

MR what are you talking about?
Are you framing someone or are you the one being framed?
Neither as far as I know.
I can see Pixellated Bukakke all over her. And on me, as a matter of fact.
insertnamehere wrote:We all really need to clean this Pixellated Bukkake off of us.
These make me wonder if he's actually taunting us and is, indeed, the PB.
ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to follow suit. INH it is for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I will trust FH this and move my vote to INH, it is pointless where it is
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I still think Dom is bad, but maybe you can get some momentum. I love being able to change votes :)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”