Total votes: 11
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 538
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 am I kind of want to vote JJJ. I enjoy playing with him, and it has been awhile since we last played. But I also feel like I'm not quite yet seeing the Jay that I've seen before in 2 other games I played with him. Is that enough to go by? I don't know. Have I only seen his town game? I think so. Then again he might play different with a power role in hand, so maybe that's why he appears different. Or he could be generally busy, but I'm not suppose to make excuses for him. I'm just suppose to read what the thread gives me. Or maybe some games does Jay not get serious super early on? In my mind, it would be hard to maintain a talkative or inquisitive facade like every single game.

~~~

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine Right now, you are the most different to me. I suggest doing something to change my mind or find someone scummier. I hope to see some effort when i get back. (aka I wanted to play with you more, but I can't be your buddy if you are scum)
I'm not following what you're saying. If I reduce your commentary to the highlighted bit: are you then asserting that I have not been serious to this point in the game? Because that's hard to believe.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Luxurious wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:35 pm I think DDL trying to save face could be scummy but his later posting thereafter was like, fine.

Speed i want an answer to why you wanna no lynch right now.

JJJ’s town read is currently pending
Luxurious wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:39 pm While I’m looking at the votes

I think if mp7 is scum he’ll make it obvious day one. Still bitter about his bad play getting me killed :not_cool:

Tsaiah is a slanker and while i love her I dont expect her to post much at all? If she’s town she’ll also make it know SHOULD she post today.

I dont know gemma but stan does and I respect it. If all gemma does is bird post then I’m gonna take some offense as of right now idrc

Everyone else is gone to watch the new ep of game of thrones but i cant watch it until wednesday when i get to be angry about it all over again
Only one of these things is a stance, and that one is "pending". The DDL bit is close to a read, but the caveat cancels it. Meh.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Gemma
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Gemma »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:26 am Lol do I need to cite sources for you?
i'm not very interested in meta
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:49 am
Luxurious wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:35 pm I think DDL trying to save face could be scummy but his later posting thereafter was like, fine.

Speed i want an answer to why you wanna no lynch right now.

JJJ’s town read is currently pending
Luxurious wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:39 pm While I’m looking at the votes

I think if mp7 is scum he’ll make it obvious day one. Still bitter about his bad play getting me killed :not_cool:

Tsaiah is a slanker and while i love her I dont expect her to post much at all? If she’s town she’ll also make it know SHOULD she post today.

I dont know gemma but stan does and I respect it. If all gemma does is bird post then I’m gonna take some offense as of right now idrc

Everyone else is gone to watch the new ep of game of thrones but i cant watch it until wednesday when i get to be angry about it all over again
Only one of these things is a stance, and that one is "pending". The DDL bit is close to a read, but the caveat cancels it. Meh.
take a stance. be the change you want to see in the world!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gemma
Jackofhearts2005
novaselinenever
rundontwalk
speedchuck
Ultra

JessieKruger
Tsaiah

Dragomir
Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Luxurious
M Plus 7
MacDougall
Owner
Soneji

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Civilians be more civilian, k

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:44 am Jay I'm underwhelmed
That, I can agree on.
I'm bugged that Owner tacked on with nova here and then wrote this big vague essay about me being "different", whatever that means.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:35 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:44 am Jay I'm underwhelmed
That, I can agree on.
What, y'all? What?
[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] can have a notification too :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:42 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 am I kind of want to vote JJJ. I enjoy playing with him, and it has been awhile since we last played. But I also feel like I'm not quite yet seeing the Jay that I've seen before in 2 other games I played with him. Is that enough to go by? I don't know. Have I only seen his town game? I think so. Then again he might play different with a power role in hand, so maybe that's why he appears different. Or he could be generally busy, but I'm not suppose to make excuses for him. I'm just suppose to read what the thread gives me. Or maybe some games does Jay not get serious super early on? In my mind, it would be hard to maintain a talkative or inquisitive facade like every single game.

~~~

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine Right now, you are the most different to me. I suggest doing something to change my mind or find someone scummier. I hope to see some effort when i get back. (aka I wanted to play with you more, but I can't be your buddy if you are scum)
I'm not following what you're saying. If I reduce your commentary to the highlighted bit: are you then asserting that I have not been serious to this point in the game? Because that's hard to believe.
Why reduce the commentary to the highlighted bit? What purpose does that serve?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Post by speedchuck »

So for everyone who asks, I was (as assumed by some) trolling for reactions. I'll be moving my vote, but hey, started some discussion.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I would cite the number of times I've argued against No Lynch On D1 but apparently I am not able to search for those words in my post history.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:03 am Why reduce the commentary to the highlighted bit? What purpose does that serve?
As far as I can see, that's the only portion that lends some description to what makes me "different". So I got to the point and focused on that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DDL's knee-jerk reaction didn't look great, as someone who knows me. Ultra doesn't look bad for the reaction, though he/she seems a little focused on Nova for some reason when I look at the ISO.
JJJ reacted exactly as expected.

I'll just let everyone know I'm not going to be as active as you crazy devils. I'm in another game and I wasn't a top poster in that one either.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:06 am So for everyone who asks, I was (as assumed by some) trolling for reactions. I'll be moving my vote, but hey, started some discussion.
Whaddya think of that discussion

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:06 am So for everyone who asks, I was (as assumed by some) trolling for reactions. I'll be moving my vote, but hey, started some discussion.
Most of us know that.

Some of us apparently did not. :nicenod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Would someone kindly go to the front page and copy for me the rundontwalk2 link? Thanks.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 am Would someone kindly go to the front page and copy for me the rundontwalk2 link? Thanks.
rundontwalk2

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

@epignosis what is your jjj read
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Always bad until I'm convinced otherwise.
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:16 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 am Would someone kindly go to the front page and copy for me the rundontwalk2 link? Thanks.
rundontwalk2

what just happened
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:17 am Always bad until I'm convinced otherwise.
why
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:26 am Lol do I need to cite sources for you?
Sure. I don't need you to reference some exact post in the other game, but gimme a brief description of the parallel you're drawing regarding DDL.
In Addams Family, I voted Mac for basically no reason. DDL and Juliets (the mafia) jumped on this and voted me. DDL in particular posted some well poisoning bs along with it.

DDL was lynched for this. Juliets also went back and found plenty of examples of DDL random voting in the past, which made it look like his reaction to my random vote was bull in order to bus him.

Two key things are that this is about no lynch voting, not random voting. And also DDL would maybe be careful to not overextend himself again so soon as scum.

Not quite as locked in as I was thinking last night but it’s still a bad reaction to Speed’s vote. Like I don’t believe DDL thinks Speed is bad for voting no lynch.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gemma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:17 am
rundontwalk2

what just happened
incredible professional courtesy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"If you don't know me, I enjoy long walks on the beach, sunsets, and killing scum."
-rdw2

"I let my frustration and anger out on the scum. They shall feel my wrath."
-rdw2

"is day 0 just pregame shenanigans or can i actually lynch scum today before I die "
-Lux

"too eager imo"
-rdw2

Irony.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:18 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 am
Sure. I don't need you to reference some exact post in the other game, but gimme a brief description of the parallel you're drawing regarding DDL.
In Addams Family, I voted Mac for basically no reason. DDL and Juliets (the mafia) jumped on this and voted me. DDL in particular posted some well poisoning bs along with it.

DDL was lynched for this. Juliets also went back and found plenty of examples of DDL random voting in the past, which made it look like his reaction to my random vote was bull in order to bus him.

Two key things are that this is about no lynch voting, not random voting. And also DDL would maybe be careful to not overextend himself again so soon as scum.

Not quite as locked in as I was thinking last night but it’s still a bad reaction to Speed’s vote. Like I don’t believe DDL thinks Speed is bad for voting no lynch.
[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] have a go at it

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gemma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 am
So you just vote players who use it or what?

Something something chainsaw. :grin:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gemma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:17 am
rundontwalk2

what just happened
Half the pages of this thread are blocked here at work. I cannot access the first page.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:55 am Gemma
Jackofhearts2005
novaselinenever
rundontwalk
speedchuck
Ultra

JessieKruger
Tsaiah

Dragomir
Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Luxurious
M Plus 7
MacDougall
Owner
Soneji
JaggedJimmyJay
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gemma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:18 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:17 am Always bad until I'm convinced otherwise.
why
Am I supposed to assume he's a civilian every time out?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:18 pm Basically I voted you reflexively and now I'm trying to save face.
To add to Jack's above thoughts, DDL could have just voted as a disapproval and then moved on. A vote can be just as throwaway as the original line. But he's panicking, doubling down then retreating, trying to sound justified, etc.

I don't feel like I'm the authority on this, as I'm the one who baited the trap and might be biased, and DDL was the first to respond, but he definitely looks worst at first glance.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Speedchuck town. One of the easiest early townreads I’ve ever made.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:55 am Gemma
Jackofhearts2005
novaselinenever
rundontwalk
speedchuck
Ultra

JessieKruger
Tsaiah

Dragomir
Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Luxurious
M Plus 7
MacDougall
Owner
Soneji
It's like the flag of India.

That's a lot of scum pings. This is basically a GTH yes?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am JaggedJimmyJay
What Jack? What?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:20 am
Gemma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 am
So you just vote players who use it or what?

Something something chainsaw. :grin:
wouldn't that mean that i was interested in it
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:26 am It's like the flag of India.

Sorta in that it's [mostly] binary. I actually looked at ISOs though to construct it rather than shooting reads from the hip. It's closer to a... POE. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am
why
yes

you didn't answer my question
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:02 pm
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pmPossibly, by you.
I don't need "possibly". What are you referring to?
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pmDefend someone by attacking their accuser.

Since you're here elaborate on that vote
I think DDL got snagged by a booby trap. No lynches are horrendous, and I thought it looked evident that speedchuck wasn't serious in his recommendation.
Eh the thing is that I kind of see a reasoning for it. Na.ely this game has a bunch of cops and they all act in Night 1/2. So No Lynch would reduce the chance we lynch our own cops and hopefully give us a headstart in ability usage. It reminded me of the Jester Game we do in NF.

Of course the price we pay for that is a civ night kill, so I'm not entirely sure the move is profitable. Would like to see a discussion on it, though.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:28 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:26 am It's like the flag of India.

Sorta in that it's [mostly] binary. I actually looked at ISOs though to construct it rather than shooting reads from the hip. It's closer to a... POE. :grin:
i will cut you
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:25 am Speedchuck town. One of the easiest early townreads I’ve ever made.
why

also, why
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gemma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:28 am
why
yes

The question was rhetorical.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Went over Ultra's ISO. Got a few town pings from it, as he's finding his place. I think he knows Nova, and the only scummy thing I've found is that he's sorta using that as a crutch? Conversing with Nova, biting at him, trying to drag reads from him.

Nova isn't your wall, buddy. Come out here with the rest of us or I'll scumread you for hiding.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:31 am
why
yes

what
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

mafias cum . net

Sounds like a porn site. I'm at work thanks.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragomir is also too hesitant. Hesitance is more likely to come from being scum around new people than being town around them.

But what do I know about hesitance. I was a SK my first game here and it was a ball.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:29 am

I think DDL got snagged by a booby trap. No lynches are horrendous, and I thought it looked evident that speedchuck wasn't serious in his recommendation.
Eh the thing is that I kind of see a reasoning for it. Na.ely this game has a bunch of cops and they all act in Night 1/2. So No Lynch would reduce the chance we lynch our own cops and hopefully give us a headstart in ability usage. It reminded me of the Jester Game we do in NF.

Of course the price we pay for that is a civ night kill, so I'm not entirely sure the move is profitable. Would like to see a discussion on it, though.
There is only ever one scenario to vote no lynch and Day 1 ain't it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:56 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:15 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:56 pm Hmm... we dont have any information to work on yet, so we should probably no lynch d1.
[VOTE: Speedchuck] aubergine
Oof. Remember all the times DDL didn't do shit like this?
Really? I don't.

The pattern you found is cute but it's NAI.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:27 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am JaggedJimmyJay
What Jack? What?
I expect more from you. :workit:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gemma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:33 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:31 am
why
yes

what
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:35 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:29 am

There is only ever one scenario to vote no lynch and Day 1 ain't it.
I just described a different game as an example but logical reasoning doesn't work with you, so I won't insist.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”