Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Re: [NIGHT 4] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Nevinera »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Second paper: "Nevinera = [/b][/color]Big Daddy (Bouncer)"

Sigh. That's a lie, but I suspect it's going to make me push the edge of the rules further than I wanted to this game :-\

I'm starting to think MP isn't picking Moriarty's mistakes randomly - that's basically the only one of the bad roles that I can't prove is not me.
I have about 80% confidence now that the Bouncer is dead, and the her next kill ought to be on Night five..
so if you wanted to wait until tomorrow, you could see that I'm not it.

All I will say is that I have done more for the civ cause than anyone else in the game, and that I cannot explain that remark.
God, I didn't have time for this today..
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Re: [DAY 5] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by S~V~S »

Wow, take all these hosts most complicated roles and mechanics and turn them over to the Sock... this is insanely complex and I have no clue what is going on. Especially as I have not been paying much attention until I saw my name on the poll.

Thanks for bringing me back :)

I am going to read the host posts and ask if I could get s few synopses, I am not sure I can read all of this, tbh, in one day AND manage to comprehend it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

MP: Is bouncer allowed to *choose* not to drill on a night when he's able to?
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Also - beggar's banquet attempted to NK Bea?
• Beggar's Banquet - [Rolling Stones] – Abilities include:
o Sympathy for the Devil - May role block a player once in the game.
o Street Fighting Man - May protect one player, except itself, once from night kills.
o Stray Cat Blues - Alarm Clock (Secrets)
'Alarm Clock' reads like some kind of trap he sets for someone to me..
BB is a civ role, so I'm wondering if that implies anything about Bea.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

Nevinera wrote:Also - beggar's banquet attempted to NK Bea?
• Beggar's Banquet - [Rolling Stones] – Abilities include:
o Sympathy for the Devil - May role block a player once in the game.
o Street Fighting Man - May protect one player, except itself, once from night kills.
o Stray Cat Blues - Alarm Clock (Secrets)
'Alarm Clock' reads like some kind of trap he sets for someone to me..
BB is a civ role, so I'm wondering if that implies anything about Bea.
I'm kinda thinking whatever happened w/ Mycroft Holmes getting a kill happened again last night. Methinks some night power/target switchin' has been goin' on....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

blindfaeth wrote:Voted DP and Lizzy because theyre civ.. everyone else, super cruel for voting svs. After the hell she went through, she wanted out. What makes you think shed want back in?

Bea, were not talking about mentioning inh at present - it was on day 2 when everyone suspected inh and epig carelessly posted a wall of his name. The voters for elo for shield with nothing to go on, the partnership with nevin, something just isnt adding up. And the fact a few people suspect me for it just speaks to my stubborn side and makes me feel like im right in my gut. Srsly, feels like he has subtle teammates. I dont think i recall him defending himself either, just completely ignores it. Super weird.

Rip FH and DP

linki- i dont think its the defending of elo thats suspicious, its everyone taking epigs word for it that shes good, when you dont know his alignment. Especially considering i suspect him, just smells fishy to me.
I wanted to specifically address this. Thank You :) for taking this into consideration. As other people said, though, the circumstance that led to me wanting out have changed. I am really happy to come back, assuming I ever get my head wrapped around it :huh:

As for Bea, all that a kill attempt from Beggars Banquet means to me is that she is not Beggars Banquet, which has role secrets which could potentially account for a kill. There could be a variety of more complex explanations, but for now, that is the one that seems most plausible to me, although God knows that could change :D

I was just reading the roles, and it says the role with the 50% accuracy rate on role checks:
• Jim Moriarty - [Sherlock] – A criminal mastermind, he seeks revenge on those he sees as meddlers. Every even night, he attempts to uncover a player’s role, thereafter publicly revealing his result, but his result has a 50% chance of being inaccurate. As his team’s killer, he eradicates a player of his choice every odd night. If he dies, his kill passes to the next in line above him.
Checks one player a night, two were revealed. Is this "normal"? I have not read the host posts yet, I just have been rereading this last night period, and the roles associated with it. Also, did Zodac actually rezz us? If so, was he bound by the poll?
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

blindfaeth wrote:... the partnership with nevin...
How the hell are you people getting this? I'm seriously confused where this whole thing came from.
I am not 'in partnership with' Epi, and I don't know why people keep mentioning us together like some kind of item.
S~V~S wrote: As for Bea, all that a kill attempt from Beggars Banquet means to me is that she is not Beggars Banquet, which has role secrets which could potentially account for a kill. There could be a variety of more complex explanations, but for now, that is the one that seems most plausible to me, although God knows that could change :D

I was just reading the roles, and it says the role with the 50% accuracy rate on role checks:
• Jim Moriarty - [Sherlock] – A criminal mastermind, he seeks revenge on those he sees as meddlers. Every even night, he attempts to uncover a player’s role, thereafter publicly revealing his result, but his result has a 50% chance of being inaccurate. As his team’s killer, he eradicates a player of his choice every odd night. If he dies, his kill passes to the next in line above him.
Checks one player a night, two were revealed. Is this "normal"? I have not read the host posts yet, I just have been rereading this last night period, and the roles associated with it. Also, did Zodac actually rezz us? If so, was he bound by the poll?
I was just trying to read into the name of his secret power a little bit. I don't think it's damning evidence against Bea, by any means - I'm curious if anyone suddenly has a reason to believe she's bad though :-)

He gave two roles last time too, and he gives them every other night apparently. I don't know if Epi is HomestarRunner, so we can't tell if it's one true and one false each time (though that would make some sense).

Zodac apparently doesn't have to stick to the results of the poll - we elected Lizzy, Kate, and you (SVS), and zodac rezzed FH instead of Kate.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Flyin' High »

Not entirely sure how I ended up rezzed over Kate but I am so excited to be back in the game! Piranha Plant is a decidedly evil but totally awesome role concept. :eek:

I feel like I need to read the night post again because a lot appears to have happened (or attempted to have happened).
ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Epignosis »

I do not think "Alarm Clock" is a Night kill. I think that has more to do with affecting a Day / Night phase (i.e., time). I believe BB got a kill the same way Mycroft did.

Interesting that bea survived a kill from both a civilian and a villain.

At this juncture I think it's clear that Zodac is manipulating the Night polls, probably in the same fashion I have illustrated before. Beware.

AceofSpaces is off the poll.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Congratulations SVS, Lizzy, and FH! Maybe Zodac can only do his thing with night polls, though most games don't have that many night polls so it doesn't seem like that would be much of a skill - unless MP is going to break the mold and do a bunch of them. Also, there was something in the post about Zodac wanting there to be balance in the universe which makes me believe there are both civvs and baddies and maybe even an indy in these three rezzs.

Congrats bea, if you are good, in escaping two kills! In fact, yay for no kills in the night!

Also I just wanted to add that I don't see a link between Nevin and Epignosis either. I re-read them both and couldn't catch anything. Bf it would be helpful if you could maybe quote the instances you see where they appeared to be buddies.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 23

Post by AceofSpaces »

So... I think we should look at DH and possibly Elo as baddies today. I will be combing through their post and trying to make a case against them.

And welcome back people who were dead but now aren't.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So no one has a synopsis, eh? OK, off to read :|
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

:O Thanks guys (after lynching me :mad: )and Mr Zodac man. :hugs:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MP, the poll says the day ends at 2:01ish am. Can we, if its ok with everyone, cut some hours off the day and get the time back to a more reasonable time?

SVS, I would like to give you a synopsis but I looked at my notes and they are terrible. Avant Garde day was especially bad as the poll changed from completely blank to by order of posts, to opposite that, and i think then to alpha order. I might have left out an iteration. That's why some of the posts probably won't make a lot of sense to you as you look at the final poll. Also, speaking of the poll, we have been spreading out the vote just a little - not a lot - to try and deal with Bob's minion. Bob's minion can kill unless s/he gets a vote so if we can block them with a vote they can't kill. We don't try and cover everyone though or we would end up not lynching anyone.

Otherwise, I bet when some more people get on here that take good notes they will provide you with a good synopsis.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't see anyway BB can have definitively known bea's roleso it seems to me that all it implies about Bea is that BB suspects her. Given she was also targeted by a Baddie team last night, there is a decent chance BB coud be wrong though. Hard saying.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

AceofSpaces wrote:So... I think we should look at DH and possibly Elo as baddies today. I will be combing through their post and trying to make a case against them.

And welcome back people who were dead but now aren't.
I'd love to see why you think I am worth a lynch. Llama was the last person to bring me up and he never answered my inquiry as to why. Though in his defense he's not brought me up since. Hopefully you're a bit more clear.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Nevinera wrote:MP: Is bouncer allowed to *choose* not to drill on a night when he's able to?
Technically, yes, but that would only occur (obviously) by the entire team missing the PM (whether on accident or purpose). I can't control whether they choose to send in a PM or not; it's not like I randomize a target in the absence of a PM. But, in theory, Big Daddy shouldn't be allowed to do that (and wouldn't, really, considering passing up a kill that one only gets every three nights would be crazy).

Hopefully that answers your question.

juliets wrote:MP, the poll says the day ends at 2:01ish am. Can we, if its ok with everyone, cut some hours off the day and get the time back to a more reasonable time?
That would be fantastic. The only reason I didn't do that is because I can't set the poll by hours, only by days. The time is incredibly inconvenient for me as well.

If everyone wants to agree to an earlier time (say, 7:00PM EST on Monday) instead, giving you guys like seven hours less to vote, that is completely fine by me. But I would technically need every single player's vote by then in order to end it early. Any stragglers will inevitably push the poll time back, as I don't want to confuse anyone by having the 'real' time of the poll be before the poll actually times you out, if that makes sense. If one person missed it for that reason, and then later suffered adverse consequences, I'm not sure that would be quite as fair.

But by all means, please agree to voting by a certain time instead. That would be a great help. Otherwise, everyone will just have to wait until I get home from class on Tuesday to get the post late.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

7:00 PM seems like a more European friendly hour, so yus!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I also agree that the alarm clock sounds more like an early day/early night power and not anything like a NK. Seems more like a power swap or jumble to me. And I don't think be is bad really.

And yes, 7pm is fine on Monday.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by dodo »

I see no one has touched the code.

Amateurs.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Sherlock wrote:I see no one has touched the code.

Amateurs.
I see you still like playing with your codes, brother dear.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You think nobody has touched the code.. Evidence of Absence is not Absence of Evidence.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Lizzy wrote:
Sherlock wrote:I see no one has touched the code.

Amateurs.
I see you still like playing with your codes, brother dear.
No, I have transcended way above this kind of child's play.

Merely, it is a test to see if any of you are worthy to work beside me on this murder case.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DharmaHelper wrote:You think nobody has touched the code.. Evidence of Absence is not Absence of Evidence.
Yes, but do you really believe that I think that?

It would be absurd to proclaim such a statement without considering the possibility that players are working on solving the code, independently.

Why would one do that?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Why would one work on the code independently or why would one proclaim that sort of statement?

To both questions: Ego.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Fine, I assume the grouped tildes represent words. Now then, is the text available here on TS?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DharmaHelper wrote:Why would one work on the code independently or why would one proclaim that sort of statement?

To both questions: Ego.
I've seen your kind before. Large ego, even larger when confronted with an investigative situation, yet it is unjustified.

Go on, impress me.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Lizzy wrote:Fine, I assume the grouped tildes represent words. Now then, is the text available here on TS?
Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.

It is not 'available'; if it was, that would defeat the purpose, yes?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Sherlock wrote:
Lizzy wrote:Fine, I assume the grouped tildes represent words. Now then, is the text available here on TS?

Not necessarily. It merely eliminates a series of options that some people tend to overlook because they're usually right under their noses. I see little John has yet to find a cure to your larger than life ego. I suspect he got bored in the process.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~.
On night (?) Sherlock, with your help, can

Thats my guess for the first part of the first sentence.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Lizzy wrote:
Sherlock wrote:

Not necessarily. It merely eliminates a series of options that some people tend to overlook because they're usually right under their noses. I see little John has yet to find a cure to your larger than life ego. I suspect he got bored in the process.
If you think so.

I dislike being outnumbered; it makes for too much stupid in the room.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~.

~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~.

~~~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~,

Can cancel a day lynch once
Can cancel a day phase once
Can choose a day lynch once
Can choose a day phase once

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~.

~~~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~,

Can cancel a day lynch once
Can cancel a day phase once
Can choose a day lynch once
Can choose a day phase once
Brilliant.

Brilliant impression of an idiot.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Perhaps you are more amateurish than I anticipated. No matter.

Perhaps it would assist if I revealed a few letters.

Request away.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

R S T L N E please Pat.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DharmaHelper wrote:R S T L N E please Pat.
I am not sure I understand the reference, but, I must at least recognize your logical letter selections.

In doing so, however, you have used up more assistance than I will give you in this matter.

I will only give you a few. Select three of those you want the most; then I will update the text.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

L, R, N?

As in lrn2detective

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

DharmaHelper wrote:L, R, N?

As in lrn2detective
I hope that is a suggestion to yourself and not to me; otherwise, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Nonetheless, here is your updated code:

~~ ~~nn~ ~~n~~ ~~~~~~~r, ~~~~ ~~~n ~~~~, ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~ N~n~~ ~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~~r ~~rr~~n~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ll~. ~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n ~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~l ~~~~~~~~~~ll~. ~~ ~~~~~~~r ~~~~, ~~~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~nn~.~~~n~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~r ~~~ ~~r~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ r~~~rr~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ll~~~n~ ~~r~~~.~~~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~ r~~~rr~~~~ ~~~~~l~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~r~~~. ~~~ ~~~r~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~ll r~~~~n ~~~~.~~~~n ~~~~~r ~~~~ ~~~ n~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~~~~n~ ~n ~n~ ~~~~rr~n~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~n. ~~ ~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~~~~~~~l ~r~~~n~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~~n~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~n ~r~~ ~~~~n~ ~~~ ~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~ l~n~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~l~~~, ~~~ ~~ll~r ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~n ~~ll ~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~n~~~~~ ~~ ~n~~.~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~~r ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~n~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~ ~~~l~~~, ~~ll~n~ ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ ~~rr~n~l~ ~l~~~ ~n ~~~ ~l~~~r l~~~.~~~~ ~r. ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ l~~~ ~~~~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ ~n ~~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r. ~~~~~~~ ~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r'~ ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ ~nl~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.~~~~~~~ ~~nn~~ ~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~n~~~r ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~r~n~ ~ r~~~rr~~~~~n ~r ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~n~ ~ll ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n ~~ r~~~rr~~~~~ ~r ~~ll~~, ~~~~~~~~r ~~ ~~~l~~~~l~. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~l~ ~~ ~~~~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~n~ ~~r~~~ ~~n~~~n~ ~~ ~~r ~l~~~r'~ n~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~~r~~l~, ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~r ~~~l~. ~~~ ~~~l~ r~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~r~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~~. ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~~n~~~n~ ~r ~~~~~ ~ N~ ~~~~r; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~-~~ ~ r~l~ ~~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~~ ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~~~~ (l~~~r ~r ~~~~r); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~~~~~~n ~r~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~, ~~-~~ ~ ~n~-~~~~ l~n~~ ~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ r~n~~~l~ r~~~r~~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~; ~~~ ~ ~~~r~ ~~n~l~ ~~~~r ~r~~~~~~l~ l~~~~~ ~~~~l~~n~~~~l~. ~~~ ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~~ ~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~~~~ ~~r~ l~n~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~~~n ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r r~~~~n~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.~~~~~n ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~r~n~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ n~~~~ ~~ll. ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~n~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~ r~~~~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r. ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~r ~~r ~~~ n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~~~ ~~ll ~~n~ ~n ~ ~~r~~~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n r~~l~~~, ~~l~~r~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~~ r~~l ~~r~~~, ~n~ ~~l~~r~'~ ~~r~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~l~~r~ ~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n "~~~~r" ~~ll, ~~ ~~~n~ ~n~ l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll ~~~r~ ~~~~r ~l~~~r ~~ ~~n (~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~).

Call for me if you have any other questions that are worth answering. Instead, I will watch your progress, and, if actually remotely impressed -- although my expectations have been significantly lowered already -- then I will perhaps provide more assistance.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

:shrug:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Draconus »

Russtifinko wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote: Son of a bitch, I knew I was forgetting about something this weekend!!! I will text you shortly :blush:
Is it finally time for the Cinnamon Challenge then, Dev?
Defecate on a danish! THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE! We're doing it! But maybe we should wait until next time, so Devin can be there too....Speaking of which, bummer you're out for tonight, man. I'm looking forward to meeting the man behind the legend.
AAAAAHHH!!! You were there Russti!?!?!? I had no idea! Stupid weather and lazy HOA for ruining that meeting!!!! :disappoint:
I will do my absolute best to be there next time! And then, we do the MP Cinnamon Challenge :noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

Actually these look like some excellent letters to getted started with, but I am busy for most of today.

Glad to see our peeps returning to us! No idea what to think about bea yet, but will look into that more later.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote: Son of a bitch, I knew I was forgetting about something this weekend!!! I will text you shortly :blush:
Is it finally time for the Cinnamon Challenge then, Dev?
Defecate on a danish! THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE! We're doing it! But maybe we should wait until next time, so Devin can be there too....Speaking of which, bummer you're out for tonight, man. I'm looking forward to meeting the man behind the legend.
AAAAAHHH!!! You were there Russti!?!?!? I had no idea! Stupid weather and lazy HOA for ruining that meeting!!!! :disappoint:
I will do my absolute best to be there next time! And then, we do the MP Cinnamon Challenge :noble:
You were certainly missed. :noble: There's definitely next time though.

It ended up being BWT, Boomslang, Russtifinko, G.O.B., Daisy, and myself. We played Super Mario 3D World for a bit, ate pizza (and other snacks), then played Small World (which is such an epic game, like a much shorter version of Risk with fantasy-esque "races" for those who don't know), and then rounded out the night with Cards Against Humanity (which was an absolute riot).
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Maybe this is obvious but I'm fine with moving the vote back to 7:00 pm.

Also, I used to try and avoid games with these tilde puzzles because I am terrible at them. With that said, the first word of the third phrase looks like it might be 'one' and i see that configuration in at least one other place. Also, could the first word be At?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

~~ funny ~~n~~ ~~~~~~~r, ~~~~ ~~~n ~~~~, and ~~~~~~ a civ Ninja ~~~~, ~~~~ MacGyver carrying out the kills. Kills ~~~~~~~~ on civvies will fail automatically. If MacGyver dies, the kill passes to Penny.~~~n~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~r ~~~ ~~r~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ resurrected ~~~ ~~ll~~~n~ ~~r~~~.~~~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~ r~~~rr~~~~ ~~~~~l~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~r~~~. ~~~ ~~~r~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~ll r~~~~n ~~~~.~~~~n ~~~~~r ~~~~ ~~~ n~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~~~~n~ ~n ~n~ ~~~~rr~n~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~n. ~~ ~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~~~~~~~l ~r~~~n~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~~n~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~n ~r~~ ~~~~n~ ~~~ ~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~ l~n~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~l~~~, ~~~ ~~ll~r ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~n ~~ll ~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~n~~~~~ ~~ ~n~~.~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~~r ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~n~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~ ~~~l~~~, ~~ll~n~ ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ ~~rr~n~l~ ~l~~~ ~n ~~~ ~l~~~r l~~~.~~~~ ~r. ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ l~~~ ~~~~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ ~n ~~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r. ~~~~~~~ ~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r'~ ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ ~nl~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.~~~~~~~ ~~nn~~ ~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~n~~~r ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~r~n~ ~ r~~~rr~~~~~n ~r ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~n~ ~ll ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n ~~ r~~~rr~~~~~ ~r ~~ll~~, ~~~~~~~~r ~~ ~~~l~~~~l~. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~l~ ~~ ~~~~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~n~ ~~r~~~ ~~n~~~n~ ~~ ~~r ~l~~~r'~ n~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~~r~~l~, ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~r ~~~l~. ~~~ ~~~l~ r~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~r~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~~. ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~~n~~~n~ ~r ~~~~~ ~ N~ ~~~~r; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~-~~ ~ r~l~ ~~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~~ ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~~~~ (l~~~r ~r ~~~~r); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~~~~~~n ~r~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~, ~~-~~ ~ ~n~-~~~~ l~n~~ ~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ r~n~~~l~ r~~~r~~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~; ~~~ ~ ~~~r~ ~~n~l~ ~~~~r ~r~~~~~~l~ l~~~~~ ~~~~l~~n~~~~l~. ~~~ ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~~ ~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~~~~ ~~r~ l~n~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~~~n ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r r~~~~n~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.~~~~~n ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~r~n~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ n~~~~ ~~ll. ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~n~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~ r~~~~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r. ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~r ~~r ~~~ n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~~~ ~~ll ~~n~ ~n ~ ~~r~~~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n r~~l~~~, ~~l~~r~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~~ r~~l ~~r~~~, ~n~ ~~l~~r~'~ ~~r~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~l~~r~ ~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n "~~~~r" ~~ll, ~~ ~~~n~ ~n~ l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll ~~~r~ ~~~~r ~l~~~r ~~ ~~n (~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~).

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:If Penny Finds MacGyver, they gain BTSC, and become a civ Ninja team, with MacGyver carrying out the kills. Kills ~~~~~~~~ on civvies will fail automatically. If MacGyver dies, the kill passes to Penny.~~~n~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~r ~~~ ~~r~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ resurrected ~~~ ~~ll~~~n~ ~~r~~~.~~~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~ r~~~rr~~~~ ~~~~~l~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~r~~~. ~~~ ~~~r~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~ll r~~~~n ~~~~.~~~~n ~~~~~r ~~~~ ~~~ n~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~~~~n~ ~n ~n~ ~~~~rr~n~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~n. ~~ ~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~~~~~~~l ~r~~~n~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~~n~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~n ~r~~ ~~~~n~ ~~~ ~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~ l~n~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~l~~~, ~~~ ~~ll~r ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~n ~~ll ~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~n~~~~~ ~~ ~n~~.~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~~r ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~n~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~ ~~~l~~~, ~~ll~n~ ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ ~~rr~n~l~ ~l~~~ ~n ~~~ ~l~~~r l~~~.~~~~ ~r. ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ l~~~ ~~~~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ ~n ~~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r. ~~~~~~~ ~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r'~ ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ ~nl~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.~~~~~~~ ~~nn~~ ~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~n~~~r ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~r~n~ ~ r~~~rr~~~~~n ~r ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~n~ ~ll ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n ~~ r~~~rr~~~~~ ~r ~~ll~~, ~~~~~~~~r ~~ ~~~l~~~~l~. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~l~ ~~ ~~~~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~n~ ~~r~~~ ~~n~~~n~ ~~ ~~r ~l~~~r'~ n~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~~r~~l~, ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~r ~~~l~. ~~~ ~~~l~ r~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~r~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~~. ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~~n~~~n~ ~r ~~~~~ ~ N~ ~~~~r; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~-~~ ~ r~l~ ~~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~~ ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~~~~ (l~~~r ~r ~~~~r); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~~~~~~n ~r~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~, ~~-~~ ~ ~n~-~~~~ l~n~~ ~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ r~n~~~l~ r~~~r~~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~; ~~~ ~ ~~~r~ ~~n~l~ ~~~~r ~r~~~~~~l~ l~~~~~ ~~~~l~~n~~~~l~. ~~~ ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~~ ~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~~~~ ~~r~ l~n~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~~~n ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r r~~~~n~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.~~~~~n ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~r~n~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ n~~~~ ~~ll. ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~n~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~ r~~~~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r. ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~r ~~r ~~~ n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~~~ ~~ll ~~n~ ~n ~ ~~r~~~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n r~~l~~~, ~~l~~r~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~~ r~~l ~~r~~~, ~n~ ~~l~~r~'~ ~~r~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~l~~r~ ~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n "~~~~r" ~~ll, ~~ ~~~n~ ~n~ l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll ~~~r~ ~~~~r ~l~~~r ~~ ~~n (~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~).
Fixed.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

It seems I have underestimated your abilities, Mr. Helper.

Let me assist in another way.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

I can see a Lil' Slugger in there, but good luck, DH! :P
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

As you may now realize, this is not one continuous block of text; rather, it is many blocks of text.

~~ ~~nn~ ~~n~~ ~~~~~~~r, ~~~~ ~~~n ~~~~, ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~ ~~~ N~n~~ ~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~~r ~~rr~~n~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ll~. ~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n ~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~l ~~~~~~~~~~ll~. ~~ ~~~~~~~r ~~~~, ~~~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~nn~.

~n~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~r ~~~ ~~r~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ r~~~rr~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ll~~~n~ ~~r~~~.

~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~ r~~~rr~~~~ ~~~~~l~ ~~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~r~~~. ~~~ ~~~r~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~ll r~~~~n ~~~~.

~~n ~~~~~r ~~~~ ~~~ n~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~~~~n~ ~n ~n~ ~~~~rr~n~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~n. ~~ ~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~~~~~~~l ~r~~~n~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~~n~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~n ~r~~ ~~~~n~ ~~~ ~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~ l~n~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~l~~~, ~~~ ~~ll~r ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~n ~~ll ~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~n~~~~~ ~~ ~n~~.

~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ n~~~~, ~n~~~~~ ~l~~~~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~ n~~~~, ~n~ ~r~~~ ~~ ~~ll ~ ~l~~~r ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~. ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~ ~nl~ ~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~ r~~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~. ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~n~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~, ~r~~~~r ~~~ ~~~l~~~, ~~ll~n~ ~~~~~l~, ~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~n~ ~ ~~~ ~~~n~~ ~~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r ~~~~r ~l~~~r~. ~~ ~~~ n~~ ~~l~~~ ~~~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~ ~l~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~ ~n~ ~~l~~ ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~~~~ ~~rr~n~l~ ~l~~~ ~n ~~~ ~l~~~r l~~~.

~~ ~r. ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ l~~~ ~~~~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ll ~l~~~, ~~ ~~~~n~ ~~ll~n~ ~~~r~ ~~~n n~~~~ ~n ~~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r. ~~~~~~~ ~~ L~l' ~l~~~~r'~ ~~l~~ ~n~ ~~~~~~~~ ~l~~ ~~~~~~n~~, ~~~~~~r, ~~ ~~~~n ~~r~~~l~~ ~~ ~~~~~ll~ ~~ll ~r~~, ~~~~~~~~n~ ~nl~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~nn~~ ~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~n~~~r ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~r~n~ ~ r~~~rr~~~~~n ~r ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~n~ ~ll ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~n~ ~~~ ~~l~~~~~n ~~ r~~~rr~~~~~ ~r ~~ll~~, ~~~~~~~~r ~~ ~~~l~~~~l~. ~~r~n~ ~n ~n~~~~~~~~ ~~ll ~~~n~, ~~~ ~l~~~r ~~ ~~~~~'~ ~~~~~~n~ ~~ ~~ll~~, r~~~r~l~~~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~l~~~ ~r ~~n~~~~~n ~~~~ n~r~~ll~ ~~~l~ ~r~~~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r ~r~~ n~~~~ ~~ll~. ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~r~ n~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~r~ ~~~ll ~l~~~ ~n ~~~~ ~~~~~~n (~~~~~~~, ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~n~~~~n~~n~~). ~~~~~~~n~ll~, ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ l~n~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~n~ ~~ ~n~ ~~~~. ~~~ ~~n ~~~~ ~n~ ~~~~.

~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~l~~~n~ ~~~l~ ~~ ~~~~r~ ~~~~~ ~n ~~~ ~~~~~n~~~~n ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~n~ ~~r~~~ ~~n~~~n~ ~~ ~~r ~l~~~r'~ n~~~. ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~r ~~r~~l~, ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~r ~~~l~. ~~~ ~~~l~ r~~~~~ ~~~r~ ~~r~~~ ~n~ ~~ n~~ ~~~~l~~~~~. ~n~ ~~~~~~ ~~ n~~ ~~~n~! ~ ~~n~~~n~ ~r ~~~~~ ~ N~ ~~~~r; ~-~ ~ ~n~~n~~~ ~~~ ~l~~~r~, ~-~~ ~ r~l~ ~~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~~n~ ~~r~~ ~n ~~l~ ~~ ~~~ ~l~~~~~~ (l~~~r ~r ~~~~r); ~~-~~ ~ ~r~~~~~~~n ~r~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~, ~~-~~ ~ ~n~-~~~~ l~n~~ ~~~~; ~~-~~ ~ r~n~~~l~ r~~~r~~~ ~ll n~~~~ ~~~~r~; ~~~ ~ ~~~r~ ~~n~l~ ~~~~r ~r~~~~~~l~ l~~~~~ ~~~~l~~n~~~~l~. ~~~ ~~n~ ~~ ~~r~~~~n~ ~n~~l ~~~ ~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~ ~nl~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~~~~ ~~r~ l~n~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~n~~ ~~r ~~~n ~~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r r~~~~n~n~ ~l~~~r~ ~n~~~~~~~ll~.

~~~n ~~ ~~~~ n~~ ~~n~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~n ~~n~ ~ ~r~~~~~l ~~ ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~, ~~~~r~n~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ n~~~~ ~~ll. ~~~~ ~l~~~r ~~~ ~~~ r~~~~n~~r ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~r~~~ ~~ r~~~~n~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~r. ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~r ~~r ~~~ n~~~~ ~~ll, ~~~~ ~~ll ~~n~ ~n ~ ~~r~~~ ~~r ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~n~ n~~~~, ~~~ ~n r~~l~~~, ~~l~~r~ ~~ll ~~~~~~ ~~~ r~~l ~~r~~~, ~n~ ~~l~~r~'~ ~~r~~~ ~~ll ~~ ~~ll~~. ~~~r~ ~~~~ ~~l~~r~ ~~~~~~~~~ll~ ~~~~~~~~ ~n "~~~~r" ~~ll, ~~ ~~~n~ ~n~ l~n~~ ~~~~. ~~~~ ~~ll ~~~r~ ~~~~r ~l~~~r ~~ ~~n (~~~~~~ ~~~~, ~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~).
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

How is it that I only have just now started this case and I have more posts than this agleaminranks fellow?

How sad indeed.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

In fact, as I ponder the circumstances of this scenario, I am convinced the murderer would want to hide himself. Therefore, algeaminranks will receive my vote.

Should he receive yours? Well, that's your decision. I am sticking with my evaluation.

Nonetheless, it should prompt the ignoramus to show himself.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”