kneel4justice
No votes
Ace
No votes
BWT
No votes
SVS
11%
Trying to murder someone and failing. Repeatedly. Super awkward. (Host/deads/nons)
33%

Total votes: 9
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 7]

Post by Turnip Head »

AceofSpaces wrote: Speaking of TH, I'm really starting to suspect you myself. The reason you gave for your vote last lynch was waaaaaay sketchy, and I'll be making a case against you.
My vote was sketchy? Lol Ace. But I look forward to someone actually building a case on me instead of just suspecting me for no reason.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Thanks for the great game everyone.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by kneel4justice »

Turnip Head wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote: Speaking of TH, I'm really starting to suspect you myself. The reason you gave for your vote last lynch was waaaaaay sketchy, and I'll be making a case against you.
My vote was sketchy? Lol Ace. But I look forward to someone actually building a case on me instead of just suspecting me for no reason.
Ah, but the problem i it isn't about you. It is about Dom and you.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 54

Post by AceofSpaces »

I'm hosting a game right now, so I don't have time to post in huge detail like I want.

@DH. If I were a baddie, I would have just let FH die. I don't see how me changing my vote was *that* crazy. Especially because I was the card Czar, and would have had to break the tie anyway.

@TH. Yes, sketchy. And considering how S~V~S treated you/dom, I'm pretty sure she knew something.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DharmaHelper »

Good point actually. Baddie Aces could have easily left it a tie and not drawn attention to himself.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Turnip Head wrote: Regardless, I cannot be lynched today, and I have no reason to not be upfront about that.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Flyin' High wrote:Another possible rezz candidate is johns2jj who was lynched and flipped civvie.

I need to go back and try to understand the stuff against TH. I'll admit I was focused on my own suspicions and kind of gave it second fiddle these past couple of days.

I also want to take a closer look at Epi. Partially because of what MR said right before he got NKed and partially because of his posts on Day 6. At the time I felt he was doing nothing to introduce his own theories/ideas to the thread and was just fanning the flames of what was an intense back and forth between me and INH/Aces.
My suspicion of TH goes back to Dom. I think that Dom was very engineered and did not come off as genuine to me. There were times where I think he was playing confused, I think he was also in the works trying to save Llama from being lynched and I also think that he was very over defensive in the early stages (while it was based on getting my posts confused with FZ's, I am thinking that regardless of that, his lash out at how people were making everything he said suspicious was not of a civvie).

I don't know what MR has to do with anything because it was like a minute before he was killed, right? But as far as Epi himself he has been the complete opposite of what he was acting like in WWE. I just do now understand why the change in behavior? Maybe he can provide an explanation?! But I don't see a reason for a civvie or a scum to do that. I think it was Hedgie who told me he has 2 different styles of playing, one being very talkative and the other being very quiet, when I asked if that was the case. Maybe someone can verify this?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

DharmaHelper wrote:Good point actually. Baddie Aces could have easily left it a tie and not drawn attention to himself.
What do you think of TH?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I agree wholeheartedly that he is suspicious. Or more accurately that Dom was suspicious. It is unfortunate that he had to sub into Dom's position just as Dom seemed to be gaining a lot of heat, but I really can't shake the feeling that Dom was being shifty.

ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 6]

Post by AceofSpaces »

Bit of a delay with my game, so I am going to throw down what I've got on Turnip Head. And to make him feel better, my case will be based 95% on things he has said/done. First, lets start out with that sketchy vote.
Turnip Head wrote:I find myself trusting the INH voters more than the FH voters. I still don't really see a case on INH though, at least not one that makes sense from front to finish. I haven't gotten positive vibes from him but I also haven't played with him much so I don't know what I'm talking about.

But I think if I vote for INH it will end in a tie, which seems fun.

So I'ma vote INH.
So you trust the INH votes, but you don't see the case on him? You have positive vibes from him, but you are still willing to vote for him? You contradict yourself way to much here, and it sounds like you were trying too hard to come up with an excuse to vote for INH even though you probably knew he was good. So you make sure to put in things like "I don't see the case on him" and "I am getting positive vibes from him" just so you can go back later and shirk responsibility for your vote. Classic baddie.

Now, some further evidence against you:
Turnip Head wrote:In FH's vote count manipulation analysis, in this post that inevitably led to the Rey lynch, is there a reason the Trump Cards weren't mentioned as a possible factor? Couldn't they have just as easily caused the non-tie between Sorsha and JJ as the PB? FH only focused on the Bukkake team as the ones to blame. While FH was right, it's weird that the Trump Card roles were omitted from the discussion. Unless I missed something that explains why. They have vote manipulation abilities too that could have affected the outcome of that lynch.
While this quote in and of itself isn't damning, I am bringing it up to prove a point. Here Turnip Head seems to be suggesting the FH purposely omitted the Trump Cards from her analysis for whatever reason. Perhaps because she herself is a Trump Card, and thus knew that the vote manipulation had nothing to do with her team? It's a slip up I've seen before from a baddie. They mistakenly ignore their own teams roles when trying to look for baddies. I want to be clear I am *not* saying that is what happened with FH here. Buuut
Turnip Head wrote:What do you think Epi? Ace or INH as a Bukkake buddy, are you buying it? I can see it, but I'm not sure I'm convinced.

Also Epi, what's your opinion of Elo so far this game? I don't think she's posted since I joined, I'll have to go back to her earlier posts and see if I can get a read on her.
Lets ignore the continued noncommittal response, and focus on the bigger slip up here. TH assumes that FH is suspicious of me and INH because she thinks we are on the same teams as the buttake. . Which would be insane because both me and INH voted to LYNCH rey. It would make no sense for us to be his teammates AND constant bringing him up for lynch/ actually casting the votes that lynched him. Why would TH think this? Because he is a Trump Card and made the same exact slipup I described above.

Bonus Case;

S~V~S or Bass was the One Night Stand, we can all pretty much agree on that. *If* it was S~V~S, it would explain why she was so sure Dom was bad.

There is my case. I think we should lynch Turnip Head.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Why can't you be lynched, TH?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 5]

Post by kneel4justice »

DharmaHelper wrote:I agree wholeheartedly that he is suspicious. Or more accurately that Dom was suspicious. It is unfortunate that he had to sub into Dom's position just as Dom seemed to be gaining a lot of heat, but I really can't shake the feeling that Dom was being shifty.
I have been thinking you might be scum, and now this only makes me feel more confident. Because:
DharmaHelper wrote:I've been practicing my active listening trying to figure out this Dom/SVS mess and I keep getting drawn back to Spongebob mafia. Specifically, I thought SVS was bad, and her responses to my thoughts were very no-uey in nature and highly defensive. We were both civ. So I'm thinking that might be the case with dom/svs
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Opinions change.

ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

DharmaHelper wrote:Opinions change.

I am well aware. The problem is I do not think there was that much material after you stated this to cause an opinion change, and if there was enough for you, you didn't mention it until now, did you? That is why I am having trouble believing this opinion change is genuine.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

AceofSpaces wrote: Lets ignore the continued noncommittal response, and focus on the bigger slip up here. TH assumes that FH is suspicious of me and INH because she thinks we are on the same teams as the buttake. . Which would be insane because both me and INH voted to LYNCH rey. It would make no sense for us to be his teammates AND constant bringing him up for lynch/ actually casting the votes that lynched him. Why would TH think this? Because he is a Trump Card and made the same exact slipup I described above.
You bring up some nice points, but this is very interesting to me. I will be very interested to see which team TH is on and what that might mean for you.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Elohcin »

First I want to say that I am so glad to have a few days off from cakes :) Seven cakes and over 100 cupcakes this week and I am beat. With that said, let me get this straight. We are sending in a white card, voting for three people to rez, and then voting to lunch someone in the thread as well. Am I correct?
Turnip Head wrote:I also think it is worth discussing publicly who we intend on voting to rez. If we don't talk about it, we're handing the the baddies the advantage to rez one of their own (or even worse, rez a civ into a baddie role).
I agree with this. However, I hope this isn't coming form a baddie who is going to try to manipulate the thread into voting to rezz a baddie or a civvie to become a baddie.
Flyin' High wrote:Another possible rezz candidate is johns2jj who was lynched and flipped civvie.
I also agree with this. However, we would need more civs to vote for him than baddies so that he comes back as a civ. I'm wondering how much control we have over this rezz. Not to be ignorant, but do we civs outnumber the baddies at this point? I ask because I have been so busy and have three games to catch up on.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Flyin' High »

Turnip Head wrote:In FH's vote count manipulation analysis, in this post that inevitably led to the Rey lynch, is there a reason the Trump Cards weren't mentioned as a possible factor? Couldn't they have just as easily caused the non-tie between Sorsha and JJ as the PB? FH only focused on the Bukkake team as the ones to blame. While FH was right, it's weird that the Trump Card roles were omitted from the discussion. Unless I missed something that explains why. They have vote manipulation abilities too that could have affected the outcome of that lynch.
I didn't ignore the trump cards in my original analysis which the post you linked is a derivative of. I specifically mentioned the two midgets role and ruled out why it was highly unlikely to be involved. You're right that I didn't specifically mention the sassy black woman as a possibility. I should have but didn't because the Day 1 lynch was a tie which means llama couldn't have been that role (if he was the sassy black woman he'd have started with -2 votes which wouldn't have resulted in a tie). I did miss one possibility--doin' it in the butt might have made johns2jj buttsore which would have given him 5 extra votes and put him ahead of llama Day 2. I missed that specific power in my analysis of the Day 2 lynch.

But considering llama appears to have been on the Trump Cards team, I'd hope my efforts to prove his baddieness gives me some credit.

I feel I've proven my civvieness in other ways as well which a read back through my posts should make clear.

Regardless, I wonder why you only highlighted my second big analysis post and ignored my first, much more thorough (and reason for determining the PB was involved) original analysis.
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Flyin' High wrote:
I didn't ignore the trump cards in my original analysis which the post you linked is a derivative of. I specifically mentioned the two midgets role and ruled out why it was highly unlikely to be involved. You're right that I didn't specifically mention the sassy black woman as a possibility. I should have but didn't because the Day 1 lynch was a tie which means llama couldn't have been that role (if he was the sassy black woman he'd have started with -2 votes which wouldn't have resulted in a tie). I did miss one possibility--doin' it in the butt might have made johns2jj buttsore which would have given him 5 extra votes and put him ahead of llama Day 2. I missed that specific power in my analysis of the Day 2 lynch.

But considering llama appears to have been on the Trump Cards team, I'd hope my efforts to prove his baddieness gives me some credit.

I feel I've proven my civvieness in other ways as well which a read back through my posts should make clear.

Regardless, I wonder why you only highlighted my second big analysis post and ignored my first, much more thorough (and reason for determining the PB was involved) original analysis.

Psssssst. It's because he's mafia. :srsnod:
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Also, I said I would read back on Epi and highlight why I think he's not on the side of the civvies this game.

First, as I said his posts in the last day phase were mostly just snarky and he didn't attempt to join in on the discussion at all (well, up until when he suddenly pulled a 180 and voted me).
Day 5:
Epignosis wrote:This lynch makes me nervous.
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Oh, me too. I feel there is some engineering going on, just as there was in BWTs lynch.
That Aces and INH were eager to jump on reywaS when they themselves were mentioned in FH's analysis is what's doing it for me.
Epignosis wrote:I'm going to follow suit. INH it is for me.
Contrast with Day 6:
Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:What do you think Epi? Ace or INH as a Bukkake buddy, are you buying it? I can see it, but I'm not sure I'm convinced.
No, I'm not. I didn't grab the damn poll again, but looking back at the relevant posts, both INH and Aces voted rey. There were other candidates with votes at the time and Mr. Nasty could have been saved.

However, my understanding is that FH was (after the lynch) suggesting that Aces and INH were on the other team, not the one with rey.

But that's really weird to me. She votes INH while Aces and INH vote rey, and out of the gate she talks about them being behind-the-scenes bosom buddies? Smell raunchy to me.

I think she's on the other team. I have voted accordingly. So it goes.
Turnip Head wrote:Also Epi, what's your opinion of Elo so far this game? I don't think she's posted since I joined, I'll have to go back to her earlier posts and see if I can get a read on her.
She's good.
I initially brought up my INH and Aces as teammates theory Day 5 which led to me voting for INH Day 5. Epi followed suit. I maintained my suspicion into Day 6 and voted accordingly, yet suddenly my case smells raunchy to Epi and he votes for me.

Anyway, I could pull a bunch of quotes of Epi posting snarky responses to people while not joining the discussion but that would be a fair number of quotes--you can read back through is posts to decide for yourself.

Do people buy TH's claim that he can't be lynched today? I am hoping he's bluffing so I am going to place my vote on him because I agree that he's fishy.

But I definitely have an :eye: on Epi.
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

I voted for Turnip Head. Shouldn't surprise anyone.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

Flyin' High wrote:But I definitely have an :eye: on Epi.
I'm pretty.

It's because I'm pretty, right?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Voting for Turnip Head. I think there's good enough reason to go with him. Especially given Dom's shiftiness and TH's noncommittal responses.

Sorry I haven't been very active lately. I'll try to make sure tomorrow is much better.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

AceofSpaces wrote:And to make him feel better, my case will be based 95% on things he has said/done.
thank you for considering my feelings and my posts :)
AceofSpaces wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I find myself trusting the INH voters more than the FH voters. I still don't really see a case on INH though, at least not one that makes sense from front to finish. I haven't gotten positive vibes from him but I also haven't played with him much so I don't know what I'm talking about.

But I think if I vote for INH it will end in a tie, which seems fun.

So I'ma vote INH.
So you trust the INH votes, but you don't see the case on him?
Uh nope. I said the exact opposite. I could see the case on him, I could see how it was valid, but I just wasn't sure if I believed the case myself.
AceofSpaces wrote: You have positive vibes from him, but you are still willing to vote for him? You contradict yourself way to much here, and it sounds like you were trying too hard to come up with an excuse to vote for INH even though you probably knew he was good. So you make sure to put in things like "I don't see the case on him" and "I am getting positive vibes from him" just so you can go back later and shirk responsibility for your vote. Classic baddie.
Um, nope again. I said the exact opposite of what you said I said. Maybe that's why you think it sounds contradictory. I said I did NOT have positive vibes from him, but I also said that vibes are meaningless in INH's case because I don't really know INH's game at all.

AceofSpaces wrote: Lets ignore the continued noncommittal response
Let's not ignore the "continued noncommittal response", because now people are using "noncommittal response" as a reason to vote for me. Sorry for not being able to quickly decide between FH and INH, two people I wasn't particularly suspicious of. If I sounded noncommittal it's because I was. neither of the cases against them were particularly compelling. But those were the choices.
AceofSpaces wrote: and focus on the bigger slip up here. TH assumes that FH is suspicious of me and INH because she thinks we are on the same teams as the buttake. . Which would be insane because both me and INH voted to LYNCH rey. It would make no sense for us to be his teammates AND constant bringing him up for lynch/ actually casting the votes that lynched him. Why would TH think this? Because he is a Trump Card and made the same exact slipup I described above.
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here. I have no idea where you think I slipped up or why. I have nothing to slip up about. I'm not a trump card. Please explain this part to me more so that I can respond to it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Elohcin wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I also think it is worth discussing publicly who we intend on voting to rez. If we don't talk about it, we're handing the the baddies the advantage to rez one of their own (or even worse, rez a civ into a baddie role).
I agree with this. However, I hope this isn't coming form a baddie who is going to try to manipulate the thread into voting to rezz a baddie or a civvie to become a baddie.
It is not coming from a baddie. It is a good idea, a civ-minded idea, and it's WAY harder for the baddies to manipulate the rez results if we talk about it OPENLY. I am surprised I was the first one to bring it up, and I am surprised that more people aren't chiming in with their thoughts. It is very important that we rez the right person and that they come back as the right role. We do not need more baddies overpowering us and manipulating us in lynches.

Elohcin wrote:I also agree with this. However, we would need more civs to vote for him than baddies so that he comes back as a civ. I'm wondering how much control we have over this rezz. Not to be ignorant, but do we civs outnumber the baddies at this point? I ask because I have been so busy and have three games to catch up on.
I agree, we need to make sure we have control over the rez. I think we should discuss openly who we all agree should be rezzed. We have to make sure we pool our votes together because the baddies will be doing the same thing, and they're a LOT more organized than we are.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Flyin' High wrote:

I did not ignore your first post, I simply didn't know it existed. :blush: When I was reading through the thread preparing to sub in, I missed a few things.

But I never suspected you for omitting the trump cards, I just wanted to know why it was done, which you explained. I didn't vote for you last lynch, which I could have done if I was suspicious of you. I do think you're a civ and I like your thoughts so far in this game.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Flyin' High wrote:Do people buy TH's claim that he can't be lynched today? I am hoping he's bluffing so I am going to place my vote on him because I agree that he's fishy.
I am not bluffing. We are currently wasting this lynch. The baddies are probably very happy about that, and the civvies are probably apathetic about it because they suspect me anyway. But civvies should not be apathetic and everyone needs to think for themselves. A wasted lynch today means more civs dead at night and less baddies dead during the day. I really want to get a baddie today, but it doesn't seem like it's in the cards.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm voting for Ace. His behavior yesterday still doesn't sit right with me. And I think I'm being used by the baddies as an easy distraction from discussing the real issues. I understand that, on the surface, it would seem a baddie would have no reason to do what Ace did yesterday. But a civ ALSO has no reason to do what he did. There are powers at work that we are not aware of, it seems. The vote was tied, and then at the last minute he changed it so that INH would have the clear majority, and he made sure that no one else could change their vote either. There was no reason for him to break that tie, unless there was something he didn't want to be revealed.

I especially don't like that he voted FH and then switched it to INH, and then called ME the noncommittal one. Seriously?

*votes Ace*
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I voted TH

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TH, I don't think Dom was good.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:TH, I don't think Dom was good.
Forgetting any thoughts you may have had about Dom, what do you think about me? It's me playing the role now. So far Aces is the only person who's engaged me about things I, Turnip Head, have done so far this game. I'd really like my own actions to be judged, not just Dom's. I can't do anything about the way he played the role.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Forgetting any thoughts you may have had about Dom, what do you think about me? It's me playing the role now. So far Aces is the only person who's engaged me about things I, Turnip Head, have done so far this game. I'd really like my own actions to be judged, not just Dom's. I can't do anything about the way he played the role.
The way one plays the role is dependent upon what the role is, is it not?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Yes.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Yes.
Glad we agree.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

You still didn't answer my question, and I answered yours so it's only fair :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:You still didn't answer my question, and I answered yours so it's only fair :p
I think you're a nice fellow who subbed in for someone who wasn't.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well here we are at the end of the lynch and there was barely any discussion about who to rez. I don't see how the civvies will win the rez if we don't discuss where our votes are going. Guess we can just lynch whoever gets rezzed, and then we don't have to do any thinking, right?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Well here we are at the end of the lynch and there was barely any discussion about who to rez. I don't see how the civvies will win the rez if we don't discuss where our votes are going. Guess we can just lynch whoever gets rezzed, and then we don't have to do any thinking, right?
Do you think the nasties want a SOLO bad guy running around? I don't.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

There are 9 people in the game. if the civvies all voted to rez the same person, the only way that person would come back as a baddie is if the baddies outnumber us. Having the numbers would require 5 baddies. Which would mean only 4 civs/indies are left. I don't think those numbers are likely.

But we didn't discuss it, so unless we all miraculously happened to vote for the same person, I'm pretty sure we're not getting a civvie back. And we only have ourselves to blame for that. Because you can bet that the baddies discussed it.

linki: Epi do you think they want another civvie running around either? What is most important to the baddies is that we be distracted. Which we will be since we'll all be questioning the alignment of the rezzee tomorrow. If we had discussed it, we had a chance at making sure the person rezzed was civ.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by insertnamehere »

Maybe someone who is a confirmed civ?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 184

Post by S~V~S »

On topic dead guy, hush
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Mister Rearranger »

:)
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It's one thing to be on-topic. It's another thing not to fucking read the host post.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

insertnamehere wrote:Maybe someone who is a confirmed civ?
I threw your name out there as a possible rezzee (you're basically playing like you're alive anyways :P ), but literally not one single person agreed with me. And now I'm worried the civ votes will be spread between you and jj, giving us no advantage.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Day 7 End: I am disappoint

No one was lynched. Cause fuck you, TH is being a bear.

Someone dead got back up. You’ll find out who later, because you people can’t be bothered not to force ties.

I have 99 problems and [The biggest, blackest dick, A defective condom, and Killing hobos] ain’t one (people not sending answers in, on the other hand, is).

No one has been lynched.
Someone will be ressed.
It is now Night 7, you have 24 hours to get PMs in.
New white cards and powers will be out shortly.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well, I tried to tell you guys.

I will be vulnerable to the lynch tomorrow. But as I said earlier, I have ways to prove myself, so I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. We really need to get a baddie tomorrow. Depending on how the rez goes, and what happens tonight, we may be running out of wiggle room, numbers-wise. We can't afford to waste any lynches.

Give me a chance to help. I think I've earned that at least.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Well, I tried to tell you guys.

I will be vulnerable to the lynch tomorrow. But as I said earlier, I have ways to prove myself, so I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. We really need to get a baddie tomorrow. Depending on how the rez goes, and what happens tonight, we may be running out of wiggle room, numbers-wise. We can't afford to waste any lynches.

Give me a chance to help. I think I've earned that at least.
I have a change of heart.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

SVS has been ressed. She cannot be killed tonight or lynched tomorrow.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 184

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 7]

Post by S~V~S »

Yay me :D
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Welcome back S~V~S!

Off the top of my head I can think of a civvie reason and a baddie reason for TH's survival. I'm going to look at the roles again to see all the scenarios that exist.
ImageImage

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Elohcin »

I apologize for missing the vote. I don't think I could have changed anything in my vote, however.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”