speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 4]

Post by speedchuck »

Damn wait
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:09 pm The last remarkable thing he did in this game was the trap thing.
The last remarkable thing you did was get caught in the trap thing.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

That's better.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 552

Post by Luxurious »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:00 pm I'll take a look at nutella in isolation a bit later. At face value I appreciate her hard-nosed attack upon the game thread as a replacement. She turned 0 into 40-something quite quickly, and she doesn't seem concerned with appearances.
Hmmm

Face-value I agree. I love having a sub who’s actually putting the time and effort into the game that her slot wasnt before.

However, just because she did an effort doesnt mean I’m gonna townread her for it?

I would argue against appearances since she had a very definitive way of how town was supposed to act, acted outside of that with regards to Dragomir’s/ Speed’s ISO. I dont think she’s doing anything to reconsider her read of Dragomir either, even though she’s given that luxury to Speed.

Really throws me off a bit since it doesnt look like she’s trying to interact with him.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

It doesnt really look like Dragomir is trying to interact with her EITHER, even if he did get pissy at her ISO.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:11 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:09 pm The last remarkable thing he did in this game was the trap thing.
Y'know, except for instigating the Ultra lynch.

I don't usually have a problem with being scumread, but I have no idea why it is happening in this game.
Not reading -> disappearing for like two day phases -> coming back with little reads -> waffling
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

The next time someone defends themselves/someone else by saying they voted for scum on Day 1 I'm CFD'ing them.

Because I recently played a game where we gave 5 different people towncred for that and one of them was mafia. They won.

Syndicate has been the stage of some of the most epic feats of bussing of the 21th Century.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

My biggest issue with you Speed is the constant reminder that you’re not reading the whole game. There could be important information involved with what you’ve skipped

Plus, saying “idk I havent read it” is an easy cop out of having to give an opinion
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:16 pm Not reading -> disappearing for like two day phases -> coming back with little reads -> waffling
a. NAI. If I have to read the whole thread every game I will quit mafia.
b. NAI. I was in another game that was more pressing and I'm usually not that active on the weekend.
c. NAI. If you were disappeared for two days you wouldn't have many reads on return either. What am I supposed to do, make them up?
d. [mention]nutella[/mention] Isn't waffling really scummy though?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:17 pm The next time someone defends themselves/someone else by saying they voted for scum on Day 1 I'm CFD'ing them.

Because I recently played a game where we gave 5 different people towncred for that and one of them was mafia. They won.

Syndicate has been the stage of some of the most epic feats of bussing of the 21th Century.
I played a game on MU where 10/15 players all voted for 1 scum and every single one of those players were town and we gave town credit to the one (1) person who didnt vote because “i missed eod by accident” and she was scum and won
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:19 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:16 pm Not reading -> disappearing for like two day phases -> coming back with little reads -> waffling
b. NAI. I was in another game that was more pressing and I'm usually not that active on the weekend.
c. NAI. If you were disappeared for two days you wouldn't have many reads on return either. What am I supposed to do, make them up?
d. @nutella Isn't waffling really scummy though?
Read the game lol
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:18 pm My biggest issue with you Speed is the constant reminder that you’re not reading the whole game. There could be important information involved with what you’ve skipped

Plus, saying “idk I havent read it” is an easy cop out of having to give an opinion
I burned myself out on Mafia really hard last year. Nowadays I read while I'm here, play as much as I desire playing, snark at people when I shouldn't, and have three times as much fun.

And the thing is, I ASK QUESTIONS about what I missed, like with the case on Dragomir. And then I go back and reference those specific things instead of reading through the entire thread.

It's just my playstyle now. I was town in that game that just ended and there are probably ten or twenty pages of the game I never touched.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:20 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:19 pm
d. @nutella Isn't waffling really scummy though?
Read the game lol
No. If you keep insisting for me to read the entire game I will leave. Or, at least, start ignoring you.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:17 pm The next time someone defends themselves/someone else by saying they voted for scum on Day 1 I'm CFD'ing them.

I built the damned case from ground up, using something that nobody else noticed. Saying that I did nothing other than trap you this game is intellectually dishonest.

I'm not going to say I don't bus. I bus. I've noted earlier that the Syndicate is bus-happy. But that doesn't mean you can't take things into account.

This conversation:
DDL: Speed did nothing this game.
Speed: I built the one case that has lynched scum.
DDL: Try and defend yourself with things that you've done and I'll CFD you. Scum can lynch teammates!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:21 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:18 pm My biggest issue with you Speed is the constant reminder that you’re not reading the whole game. There could be important information involved with what you’ve skipped

I burned myself out on Mafia really hard last year. Nowadays I read while I'm here, play as much as I desire playing, snark at people when I shouldn't, and have three times as much fun.

And the thing is, I ASK QUESTIONS about what I missed, like with the case on Dragomir. And then I go back and reference those specific things instead of reading through the entire thread.

It's just my playstyle now. I was town in that game that just ended and there are probably ten or twenty pages of the game I never touched.
I’m not saying you shouldnt have fun I’m just saying the answer to b/c would be to play catch up and then you’d have alignments without making them up.

Asking questions doesnt really do it for me just because, if you’re town, you could be getting the opinion/ view point of scum and sheeping that which is Not Good.

Also re:Dragomir where did you get the information regarding his case? From nutella’s posts?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:26 pm Also re:Dragomir where did you get the information regarding his case? From nutella’s posts?
No, I had skimmed different sections of ISOs.

Not reading the whole game doesn't mean that I won't dip and search around for relevant things.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:27 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:26 pm Also re:Dragomir where did you get the information regarding his case? From nutella’s posts?

Not reading the whole game doesn't mean that I won't dip and search around for relevant things.
I guess it will remain a play style difference then.

Who’s ISO’s btw and why those specifically
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:28 pm

I searched several for Dragomir-related things.

Thus far I've looked at the second half of Mac's ISO, RDW's, JK's, MP's, Owner's, and the first page or so of Dragomir's and JJJ's, and most of nutella's. That's today. I've also read the thread for the portions of time that I've posted in it, like now for example. The reason I need to look at You and DDL more is because I haven't touched your ISO much yet.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 1]

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:32 am Went over Ultra's ISO. Got a few town pings from it, as he's finding his place. I think he knows Nova, and the only scummy thing I've found is that he's sorta using that as a crutch? Conversing with Nova, biting at him, trying to drag reads from him.

Nova isn't your wall, buddy. Come out here with the rest of us or I'll scumread you for hiding.
Quoting day 1 stuff speeds done/ stated against Ultra
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:24 pm

I built the damned case from ground up, using something that nobody else noticed. Saying that I did nothing other than trap you this game is intellectually dishonest.

I'm not going to say I don't bus. I bus. I've noted earlier that the Syndicate is bus-happy. But that doesn't mean you can't take things into account.

This conversation:
DDL: Speed did nothing this game.
Speed: I built the one case that has lynched scum.
DDL: Try and defend yourself with things that you've done and I'll CFD you. Scum can lynch teammates!
Ok fine, I promise I'll look at Day 1 before saying more. Was under the impression nova did 90% of the work.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:32 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:28 pm

I searched several for Dragomir-related things.

Thus far I've looked at the second half of Mac's ISO, RDW's, JK's, MP's, Owner's, and the first page or so of Dragomir's and JJJ's, and most of nutella's. That's today. I've also read the thread for the portions of time that I've posted in it, like now for example. The reason I need to look at You and DDL more is because I haven't touched your ISO much yet.
My apologizes for having the longest ISO then lol

Most of nutella’s would be what she posted yesterday, and most of what she’s said today yeah?

Regarding that: you stated earlier that nutella’s case could be a tunnel or she could be fighting for a mislynch, which are you more inclined to believe
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:00 pm [VOTE: Ultra] aubergine
The follow up to Ultra suspicions

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:07 pm
Gemma wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:03 pm
did you forget that you were townreading that player
No. Because I'm not.

I have some town pings from them, but I mentioned something scummy as well. If it continues, their need to cling to and buddy Nova will easily outweigh any town cred they have.
Pointing out hiding behind Nova
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:33 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:29 pm [VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine

I don't know speedchuck or his meta or whatever but he town read and defended him far too soon. Also switched his vote to a player who isn't active instead of pursuing DDL
Do you believe that JJJ was defending a teammate, or that he knows I'm town because he's not?
JJJ questioning
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:20 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:19 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 am The whole no lynch thing is hilarious, and I'm more intrigued by DDL jumping on Speed than the latter making that claim. I took it as him messing around, 'cause I don't believe for a second that he's serious about it.

I can't say I'm a fan of you calling out the vote on DDL, nor throwing around fancy words like "chainsaw defense". Feels like over-compensating :grin:
If that was a bait post it's a pretty bad one. A player with low presence makes a very bad suggestion and then leaves. I can't reflexively blame someone for voting for that. I will blame a player for jumping on that player without explanation.
I thought it was pretty good. It might have worked even.
Offense taken.

Otherwise that’s it tbh
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:42 pm

No. Because I'm not.

I have some town pings from them, but I mentioned something scummy as well. If it continues, their need to cling to and buddy Nova will easily outweigh any town cred they have.

I don't know speedchuck or his meta or whatever but he town read and defended him far too soon. Also switched his vote to a player who isn't active instead of pursuing DDL
Do you believe that JJJ was defending a teammate, or that he knows I'm town because he's not?
JJJ questioning
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 am The whole no lynch thing is hilarious, and I'm more intrigued by DDL jumping on Speed than the latter making that claim. I took it as him messing around, 'cause I don't believe for a second that he's serious about it.

I can't say I'm a fan of you calling out the vote on DDL, nor throwing around fancy words like "chainsaw defense". Feels like over-compensating :grin:
If that was a bait post it's a pretty bad one. A player with low presence makes a very bad suggestion and then leaves. I can't reflexively blame someone for voting for that. I will blame a player for jumping on that player without explanation.
Offense taken.

Otherwise that’s it tbh
That is basically it. Was anything else added? I wasn't around for dayend.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Like there isnt really a PUSH there you feel me. There’s a vote with some suspicion and then a couple questioning prods afterwards.

You voted Ultra for hiding behind Nova yeah? That’s most of your reasoning?

Im gonna go through Ultra’s posts to see if he responded to your JJJ questions that you might’ve missed since i didnt see a response in your ISO
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:44 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:42 pm

No. Because I'm not.

JJJ questioning

Offense taken.

Otherwise that’s it tbh
That is basically it. Was anything else added? I wasn't around for dayend.
Idk I’m looking now will get back to you
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:37 pm Regarding that: you stated earlier that nutella’s case could be a tunnel or she could be fighting for a mislynch, which are you more inclined to believe
Nutella suspects me every game and is aware of it. This case on me looks about how I would expect it to look either way.

But the case has a lot of strictly false information in it. Claiming that I swapped to Jack D1 being the chief thing. Nutella's false info that she probably grabbed from my ISO without looking too hard at when it was posted tells me that she was eager to scumread me. She was in the tunnel.

I slightly lean toward her being in the tunnel on me before she ever got her role PM. She would probably make the case on me either way, in that instance, but as scum I think she might be more careful about it.

. . .

Yeah, town lean I think.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:45 pm Like there isnt really a PUSH there you feel me. There’s a vote with some suspicion and then a couple questioning prods afterwards.

Im gonna go through Ultra’s posts to see if he responded to your JJJ questions that you might’ve missed since i didnt see a response in your ISO
Yeah, I didn't campaign for it. I just voted and stated my reasons. That was all of them.

It's not super strong, I guess. But it can't be a bus, either, because I didn't push it. :P Just me pointing out some bad stuff, voting, and then vanishing.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:45 pm Like there isnt really a PUSH there you feel me. There’s a vote with some suspicion and then a couple questioning prods afterwards.

Yeah this isn't impressive tbh. I tend to agree with ddl here, could easily be a bus.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:49 pm

Yeah, I didn't campaign for it. I just voted and stated my reasons. That was all of them.

It's not super strong, I guess. But it can't be a bus, either, because I didn't push it. :P Just me pointing out some bad stuff, voting, and then vanishing.
what
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 0]

Post by Luxurious »

Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:47 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:35 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:04 pm
Luxurious wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:02 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:00 pm
Luxurious wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:58 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:54 pm One thing that concerns me about JJJ's town read of me: he knows I play exactly the same way regardless of alignment
Why concern then
Cuz he has nothing to base his read on.
The way you talked before made it sound like you’d done something??? Does that mean no matter your alignment you dont post well??
I mean, regardless of alignment I shit post. That is my modus operandi. Such that JJJ can't possibly have a town read on me yet, given I would do this regardless of what I am.
So are you trying to say that he's pocketing you?
What do you think, Dragomir
This bugs me and I’m still trying to think what about it that does.

Is it the way he’s talking to Dragomir? Is it the fact that it’s about RDW?

Both? I think it’s the RDW thing? Like, out of all the posts why does Ultra take this one and ask about it rather than wait for RDW to respond on his own????
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:52 pm

what
He’s not bussing because he early voted for his partner and couldnt get any towncred from his lynch :air_guitar:
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:47 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:37 pm Regarding that: you stated earlier that nutella’s case could be a tunnel or she could be fighting for a mislynch, which are you more inclined to believe
Nutella suspects me every game and is aware of it. This case on me looks about how I would expect it to look either way.

But the case has a lot of strictly false information in it. Claiming that I swapped to Jack D1 being the chief thing. Nutella's false info that she probably grabbed from my ISO without looking too hard at when it was posted tells me that she was eager to scumread me. She was in the tunnel.

I slightly lean toward her being in the tunnel on me before she ever got her role PM. She would probably make the case on me either way, in that instance, but as scum I think she might be more careful about it.

. . .

Yeah, town lean I think.
So her boldness and appearance to post false information in an attempt to scumread you makes you think she’s town?

I... got that right?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:56 pm So her boldness and appearance to post false information in an attempt to scumread you makes you think she’s town?

I... got that right?
I think she would be more careful as scum. I think she went it thinking I was town because of tone and blendiness and got into a tunnel where everything I did looked bad. Then she made some mistakes in her 'got em' state of mind.

As scum, most people are a little more calculating.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:53 pm

what
He’s not bussing because he early voted for his partner and couldnt get any towncred from his lynch :air_guitar:
It's true. If I was bussing, maybe I'd have some town cred. ;airguitar:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Yeah the air guitar smiley is messed up, someone needs to fix that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:56 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:47 pm

. . .

Yeah, town lean I think.
So her boldness and appearance to post false information in an attempt to scumread you makes you think she’s town?

I... got that right?
Lol, I could argue he's TMIing me there. But I do have some pretty unusual towntells tbh. I think what he's getting at is I tend to blurt out my thoughts without always thinking them through and in this case not doing my research.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:23 pm As for the vote, speedchuck is obvscumming.

If he's playing suboptimal to try and garner reactions, well, it's only common courtesy to start a wagon so he gets them. Image
Idk what to do with this because on one hand. He could have literally just outted his partner

On the other hand, who does that
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:58 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:56 pm So her boldness and appearance to post false information in an attempt to scumread you makes you think she’s town?

I... got that right?
I think she would be more careful as scum. I think she went it thinking I was town because of tone and blendiness and got into a tunnel where everything I did looked bad. Then she made some mistakes in her 'got em' state of mind.

Right basically this. I pulled the quotes that fit my scum image of you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:59 pm Yeah the air guitar smiley is messed up, someone needs to fix that.
:guitar:

I just type things that I think are funny since I dont have any of the emojis turned on.

So to me when you all do the like, grin, it’s just like

“I’ll get right on that, grin”

Which is why i keep dicking around with them lmao
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:59 pm

what
See but that's exactly it. Putting a first vote on a teammate not knowing it would take off and then not continuing to discuss him when it does -- that to me does look like a bus, made to look effortless.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

I... got that right?

Idk man I’ve seen scum just go full sicko mode and lied and convinced everyone itt that they were right because their target got too defensive about it.

But alright I’ll keep that in mind
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:03 pm

I... got that right?

Right basically this. I pulled the quotes that fit my scum image of you.
Since you both agree I’ll leave it alone for now
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:59 pm

what
See but that's exactly it. Putting a first vote on a teammate not knowing it would take off and then not continuing to discuss him when it does -- that to me does look like a bus, made to look effortless.
Hey can you give me your thoughts on the Ultra post I quoted above with the smug anime girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Eh that ultra post is not the worst look for speed I suppose, it does seem like if it were teammate distancing it would be hardcore distancing but I won't discount it bc I don't know how ultra plays.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:05 pm See but that's exactly it. Putting a first vote on a teammate not knowing it would take off and then not continuing to discuss him when it does -- that to me does look like a bus, made to look effortless.
An accidental bus, then. I figure I probably would have at least tried to case someone else, in that circumstance. Provide some other scumread. The game had plenty of options.

But it's fine. I guess you don't have to give me any credit for the Ultra lynch, and self-defense is pretty pointless in mafia. So long as you don't say I did nothing relevant all game. :p
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]nutella[/mention] Who in this game would you clear of suspicion, right now? If you had to pick three, not including yourself?

You too [mention]Luxurious[/mention].

I know your scumreads better than your townreads, is why I ask.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

If they’re partners than Ultra’s progression was legit
>ew his trap sucked
>he caught someone as a joke it makes sense people voted him
>someone townread him for that? For reals?
>i’m gonna vote the guy townreading my partner because his play doesnt make sense to be townread

Wish nova was here to tell me if this is legit how ultra thinks as scum
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:16 pm @nutella Who in this game would you clear of suspicion, right now? If you had to pick three, not including yourself?

You too @Luxurious.

DDL, Lux, Mac
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:16 pm nutella Who in this game would you clear of suspicion, right now? If you had to pick three, not including yourself?

You too Luxurious.

Owner/ JJJ/ Dragomir

Would love an RDW lynch right now

“What do you think Dragomir” mrrrrr.

If i HAD to pick someone outside Dragomir, based on what you and what nutella backed you up on, I would go nutella
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Man nutella the fact our reads are so different is real good I enjoy that

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”