Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Arrowverse Mafia - Day 1

Post by juliets »

Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:07 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:03 pm To be fair I think there's little necessity to cast doubt over me when there are so many viable pushes today. But between the 180 and the testing the waters by asking around, it looks like a pretty bad push.
I do not suspect you. There is no push happening. Please just tell me your reads.
I would like to know what your original vote was about then, because it seems like what you were trying to project by asking everyone to give their read on me was that you already had some suspicions and opinions. Or, you just had a gut read.

I'm not sure how I wasn't supposed to get the impression that you were suspecting me, so explain what that was about.

As for my reads - suspect speedchuck. Soft agree that cooler looks scummy. Voted Juliet earlier but that wasn't going anywhere and I think I'll have to ISO her again to sort her out. I'd like to question Mac more.
Ultra, what are you seeing in speedchuck that causes you to suspect him? If you have given an explanation today I just missed it so just tell me to go to your ISO.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ultra
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 201

Post by Ultra »

juliets wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:20 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:07 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:03 pm To be fair I think there's little necessity to cast doubt over me when there are so many viable pushes today. But between the 180 and the testing the waters by asking around, it looks like a pretty bad push.
I do not suspect you. There is no push happening. Please just tell me your reads.
I would like to know what your original vote was about then, because it seems like what you were trying to project by asking everyone to give their read on me was that you already had some suspicions and opinions. Or, you just had a gut read.

I'm not sure how I wasn't supposed to get the impression that you were suspecting me, so explain what that was about.

As for my reads - suspect speedchuck. Soft agree that cooler looks scummy. Voted Juliet earlier but that wasn't going anywhere and I think I'll have to ISO her again to sort her out. I'd like to question Mac more.
Ultra, what are you seeing in speedchuck that causes you to suspect him? If you have given an explanation today I just missed it so just tell me to go to your ISO.
go to my iso
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

also thanks for the accidental reminder to actually vote him on the poll
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Out of the people currently with votes I think my suspicions are more towards lux.
Nutella is iffy and difficult to read because she is often pretty wishy washy as people said but I think right now I feel worse about lux.
I dont think cooler has really said much of anything and ultra idk I just figured they're new and trying to figure out how we do things.
I will take a look at some of the other people mentioned as well and reread lux iso.

Also I think I saw juliets you have been having a hard time I do hope you're okay!
I've had some stuff come up irl as well that has held me back from participating as much as I'd like to. My uncle unfortunately passed last week so I've had some family stuff going on.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:08 am I am voting ultra because I want to reconsider the town read we all plopped on him in the beginning. I have no specific points against him at this time.
@Ultra I never suspected you. I use my vote as a tool to influence the conversation in the thread. I felt you had dropped out of everyone’s attention after your Day 0 entry. I simply wanted your name to be brought back into the fold.
I'm grumpy today don't poke and prod me unless you wanna thunderdome
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 62

Post by MafiaMenace »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:18 pm Why is Long Con town, MafiaMenace?
Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:37 pm I like Luxurious' new verve. I don't want to vote for her anymore.
i mean stuff like these 180s are kind of bad but...

Long Con wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:02 am I am a bit concerned that Mac is buddying me by declaring me Civ for next to nothing.
his paranoia like this is a very towny thing to have
You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm Out of the people currently with votes I think my suspicions are more towards lux.
Nutella is iffy and difficult to read because she is often pretty wishy washy as people said but I think right now I feel worse about lux.
I dont think cooler has really said much of anything and ultra idk I just figured they're new and trying to figure out how we do things.
I will take a look at some of the other people mentioned as well and reread lux iso.

Also I think I saw juliets you have been having a hard time I do hope you're okay!
I've had some stuff come up irl as well that has held me back from participating as much as I'd like to. My uncle unfortunately passed last week so I've had some family stuff going on.
I am sorry for your loss, sabie.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:26 pm New exercise time. Everyone pick a player with under 50 posts on this list who is town. Pick another player under 50 who is mafia.
speedchuck wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:50 pm Username - Posts
Sloonei - 350
Luxurious - 230
Dragomir - 135
nutella - 135
Epignosis - 117
Creature - 104
Jackofhearts2005 - 100
Ultra - 99
MacDougall - 70

MafiaMenace - 45
speedchuck - 45
juliets - 41
DrWilgy - 29
Long Con - 22
Matahari - 22
Dragon D. Luffy - 21
sprityo - 9
Cooler - 7
sabie12 - 6
Spacedaisy - 3
Speedchuck - Town
DrWilgy - Scum
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

sabie12 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm Out of the people currently with votes I think my suspicions are more towards lux.

Ay, take your time to mourn for him mate. Mafia can wait.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:26 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:26 pm New exercise time. Everyone pick a player with under 50 posts on this list who is town. Pick another player under 50 who is mafia.
Sloonei - 350
Luxurious - 230
Dragomir - 135
nutella - 135
Epignosis - 117
Creature - 104
Jackofhearts2005 - 100
Ultra - 99
MacDougall - 70

MafiaMenace - 45
speedchuck - 45
juliets - 41
DrWilgy - 29
Long Con - 22
Matahari - 22
Dragon D. Luffy - 21
sprityo - 9
Cooler - 7
sabie12 - 6
Spacedaisy - 3
Speedchuck - Town
DrWilgy - Scum
Interesting pair. Care to explain?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MafiaMenace »

k ill come back in a unknown amount of time
ill probably answer more questions

my day 1 strength is always super weak
You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MafiaMenace »

damn, sorry for your loss

take what time you need to mourn, we wont bug you
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sabie I'm doing much better, thank you. I just had too much going on at once. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and don't worry about your participation right now just worry about your self.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Cooler - ISO
Creature - ISO
Dragon D Luffy - ISO
DrWilgy - ISO
Dragomir - ISO
Epignosis - ISO
Jackofhearts2005 - ISO
juliets - ISO
Long Con - ISO
Luxurious - ISO
Macdougall - ISO
MafiaMenace - ISO
Matahari - ISO
nutella - ISO
sabie12 - ISO
Sloonei - ISO
Spacedaisy - ISO
speedchuck - ISO
sprityo - ISO
Ultra - ISO

Jackofhearts2005
Epignosis
Juliets
MacDougall
Speedchuck
MafiaMenace
Luxurious
Sabie12
Ultra
Dragon D. Luffy
Long Con
Cooler
Sprityo
Creature
Spacedaisy
Matahari
Sloonei
DrWilgy
Nutella
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Shoot, forgot to delete those iso paste. Used it for reference.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am reminded that I was bothered by some Creature posts before I stepped out yesterday and never got the chance to bring them up.

It starts with this post and continues for a couple more posts. In that exchange, I asked Creature for cold reads on jack and Epi. He gave two vague reads, one favorable for Jack and another unfavorable for Epi. I pressed him on the Epi read, and repeated what was essentially nothing two times before leaving. He has not been back since.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Dragomir[/mention] You appear to have flipped a bit on Lux. Was this due to review, to something said in thread, or to me having a warped understanding of your reads?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:08 am I am voting ultra because I want to reconsider the town read we all plopped on him in the beginning. I have no specific points against him at this time.
@Ultra I never suspected you. I use my vote as a tool to influence the conversation in the thread. I felt you had dropped out of everyone’s attention after your Day 0 entry. I simply wanted your name to be brought back into the fold.
I'm grumpy today don't poke and prod me unless you wanna thunderdome
:bighug:

Do you have any thoughts on Creature and Cooler?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Thank you all for understanding. I have been keeping up and trying to read as much as I can. I have to go be with my family but I will still try to make it for end of day and make sure to get a vote in.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

speedchuck wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:35 pm @Dragomir You appear to have flipped a bit on Lux. Was this due to review, to something said in thread, or to me having a warped understanding of your reads?
The main reason I was scum reading her for was that mafia team slip, I dropped it now so she's back to my town reads. She also explained herself and defended herself well enough when she came back imo.
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Sloonei - 350
Luxurious - 230
Dragomir - 135
nutella - 135
Epignosis - 117
Creature - 104
Jackofhearts2005 - 100
Ultra - 99
MacDougall - 70

MafiaMenace - 45
speedchuck - 45
juliets - 41
DrWilgy - 29
Long Con - 22
Matahari - 22
Dragon D. Luffy - 21
sprityo - 9
Cooler - 7
sabie12 - 6
Spacedaisy - 3
Speedchuck - Town
why
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:27 pm
Sloonei - 350
Luxurious - 230
Dragomir - 135
nutella - 135
Epignosis - 117
Creature - 104
Jackofhearts2005 - 100
Ultra - 99
MacDougall - 70

MafiaMenace - 45
speedchuck - 45
juliets - 41
DrWilgy - 29
Long Con - 22
Matahari - 22
Dragon D. Luffy - 21
sprityo - 9
Cooler - 7
sabie12 - 6
Spacedaisy - 3
Speedchuck - Town
DrWilgy - Scum
Interesting pair. Care to explain?
Already explained my suspicion on Wilgy, and as for Speed, he's play similar in the scrimmage at least for me when it comes to activity and general content. Ngl, I only got surface level town reads. Don't focus much on them.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:49 pm
Sloonei - 350
Luxurious - 230
Dragomir - 135
nutella - 135
Epignosis - 117
Creature - 104
Jackofhearts2005 - 100
Ultra - 99
MacDougall - 70

MafiaMenace - 45
speedchuck - 45
juliets - 41
DrWilgy - 29
Long Con - 22
Matahari - 22
Dragon D. Luffy - 21
sprityo - 9
Cooler - 7
sabie12 - 6
Spacedaisy - 3
Speedchuck - Town
why
Look up.

Also, it's "Why?" Gotta capitalize the W and add the question mark. :nicenod:
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:53 pm
Sloonei - 350
Luxurious - 230
Dragomir - 135
nutella - 135
Epignosis - 117
Creature - 104
Jackofhearts2005 - 100
Ultra - 99
MacDougall - 70

MafiaMenace - 45
speedchuck - 45
juliets - 41
DrWilgy - 29
Long Con - 22
Matahari - 22
Dragon D. Luffy - 21
sprityo - 9
Cooler - 7
sabie12 - 6
Spacedaisy - 3
Speedchuck - Town
why
Look up.

Don't correct me again
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:03 pm
Sloonei - 350
Luxurious - 230
Dragomir - 135
nutella - 135
Epignosis - 117
Creature - 104
Jackofhearts2005 - 100
Ultra - 99
MacDougall - 70

MafiaMenace - 45
speedchuck - 45
juliets - 41
DrWilgy - 29
Long Con - 22
Matahari - 22
Dragon D. Luffy - 21
sprityo - 9
Cooler - 7
sabie12 - 6
Spacedaisy - 3
Speedchuck - Town
why
Look up.

Don't correct me again.
:nicenod:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Lux] aubergine

I really need to focus on workstuff, and I'd rather nutella not get lynched I think. I know that's not a great reason to vote Lux, but it's the reason I'm giving. I'll have company tonight, so don't expect me to be around too much.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:07 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:03 pm
Sloonei - 350
Luxurious - 230
Dragomir - 135
nutella - 135
Epignosis - 117
Creature - 104
Jackofhearts2005 - 100
Ultra - 99
MacDougall - 70

MafiaMenace - 45
speedchuck - 45
juliets - 41
DrWilgy - 29
Long Con - 22
Matahari - 22
Dragon D. Luffy - 21
sprityo - 9
Cooler - 7
sabie12 - 6
Spacedaisy - 3
Speedchuck - Town
why
Look up.

Don't correct me again.
:nicenod:
You dare place me halfway down the town list as well

tread lightly, Dragomir
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

speedchuck wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm [VOTE: Lux] aubergine

I really need to focus on workstuff, and I'd rather nutella not get lynched I think. I know that's not a great reason to vote Lux, but it's the reason I'm giving. I'll have company tonight, so don't expect me to be around too much.
We should free this man up
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Matahari »

Catching up in this game is really hard. Trying to suss out genuine sounding town reads is also really hard, when you’re not familiar with a lot of players.

The case on Lux has me baffled. Her comments, that may have been slips or may have been mistakes, I understand. Her defense did not consist of trying to make cases or point fingers at others, which seems more like an early game civ behavior to me. If anyone thinks I’m looking at this wrong, by all means, correct me.

I’m going back to iso some others then I’ll post again.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:17 pm

By doing that thing where we put more votes on his name than anyone else’s?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Matahari wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:18 pm Catching up in this game is really hard. Trying to suss out genuine sounding town reads is also really hard, when you’re not familiar with a lot of players.

The case on Lux has me baffled. Her comments, that may have been slips or may have been mistakes, I understand. Her defense did not consist of trying to make cases or point fingers at others, which seems more like an early game civ behavior to me. If anyone thinks I’m looking at this wrong, by all means, correct me.

Talk to me about that middle paragraph. What exactly did Lux do, and why is “not pointing fingers” a good look?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:21 pm
Matahari wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:18 pm Catching up in this game is really hard. Trying to suss out genuine sounding town reads is also really hard, when you’re not familiar with a lot of players.

Talk to me about that middle paragraph. What exactly did Lux do, and why is “not pointing fingers” a good look?
She sounded like someone who wanted to save herself, but didn’t have any real suspicions to try and build a case on someone.
Yes, I know that could have been laziness. But I don’t know her or what she is like as a player.
That was just my first impression on reading through her weak defense. Do you see it differently? What other reasons would she have for not trying to bring up suspicions of others that might save her?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Matahari wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:27 pm

She sounded like someone who wanted to save herself, but didn’t have any real suspicions to try and build a case on someone.
Yes, I know that could have been laziness. But I don’t know her or what she is like as a player.
That was just my first impression on reading through her weak defense. Do you see it differently? What other reasons would she have for not trying to bring up suspicions of others that might save her?
Would she have looked worse for trying to build a suspicion out of any component of her self-defense?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 507

Post by Luxurious »

Cooler wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:42 am
Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:41 am
Cooler wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:10 pm Sorry all, been a pretty manic weekend.

Can anyone catch me up?

I'll try and pay more attention from here on out.
Yeah so what's happened so far is that Sloonei didn't like nutella then did and now nutella doesn't like Sloonei anymore but did and now she does again and LC and Mac voted Dragomir because of reasons that I can't remember why and I am not LC so how should I know, Epignosis did a thing or two and then you didn't read anything so who cares if you didn't read anything why haven't you said anything since this post was made it's because you are bad. Tell me about yourself.
Remember to Breath(e)

Man do I have questions but I also dont wanna ask them since I feel like that’ll diminish Cooler’s response
Why would it diminish my response? Mac's response didn't really look like a legit answer to my question anyway.
Because people who make comments like that usually have a purpose for the person they’re towards. Pre-asking questions before you can respond diminishes your ability to interact with Mac
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

speedchuck wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:46 am
Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:05 am Like “speed scum” and then “speed scum (although Im not really feeling that anymore)”

Which hasnt really been conveyed here in such a way

But again, similar tone so huff
Did nutella scumread me at some point?
No this was in steely dan
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

I’m using that as a point of reference for her play here. There are some similarities see: Tone and the way she’s engaging with others

I just dont see her making reads the same way
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:29 pm
Matahari wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Would she have looked worse for trying to build a suspicion out of any component of her self-defense?
Are you asking me if she would have looked worse if she ‘no you’d’? That is possible, but not if she backed up her no u with a decent reason. Basically, make a post listing reasons why she thinks someone could be bad, so other people could decide whether it sounded like legit scumhunting or not.
The only reasons I can see are
she’s a clueless civ
She’s a lazy civ/Indi/maf who isn’t invested in the game
Or she’s is a scared Indi/maf.

Again, I don’t know her style, or meta, whatever it’s being called now. Just on face value, one read through, I thought possible town. Please give me your view, does her behavior in defensegate seem evil?

Linki- ok maybe she’s making a case now. That will give me more to go on.
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:18 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:17 pm

By doing that thing where we put more votes on his name than anyone else’s?
Yes
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:46 pm
Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:39 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:31 pmWhat makes me bad here sloonbug? There's only appropriate response.
Lack of effort
Wrong answer cutie.
What is the correct answer? Like what were you looking for
I was looking for gut.

Sloonei should know that my playstyle or lack there of, or even lack of energy shouldnt have any visible alignment determining qualities. He somewhat hinted at this in the comment below:
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:45 am
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:41 am Wilgy's posts so far have been contentless and just a bunch of fluffing. Vastly different from how he played last game which he subbed into late game but was still engaging with the players and trying to produce.

I don't really care if his posts were all in D0, doesn't mean anything. One can still try and do a bunch of townie things in D0, you just can't lynch anybody.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
This is exactly why wilgy was second from the bottom on my rainbow list.

He’s done this before as both alignments, but I feel like I’ve seen it more often from scum wilgy. His lethargic hounding of me feels very empty; I don’t get the sense he actually has a reason for doing it. Come at me, @DrWilgy

Or don’t, and say other things instead.
To which I respond "no"

BUUUUUT the ultimate correct answer is gut. Anything else indicates to me a fabrication.
So to you, it looks like he’s what? Intentionally using people’s lack of knowledge towards how you play to shade you and get a scum read?
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

I only have an hour of free time between work and my class (now) so instead of reading i can iso and make a case sure
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:49 pm I only have an hour of free time between work and my class (now) so instead of reading i can iso and make a case sure
I’m not demanding a case lol. I just wondered why you didn’t do one, or if you had any suspicions worth trying to make a case out of.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

I dont really have any scum reads is mostly my issue here Mata

Like nutella could be scum but even then I’m not entirely sold on it
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am just not digging either the Lux or the nutella train. I could see voting Cooler because he's been here but hasn't contributed toward any of the main issues that I have seen (correct me if I'm wrong) as opposed to Spacedaisy who just flat hasn't been here. But I don't see Cooler overtaking nutella and Lux so I don't know what good it would do. I have to vote in the next 30 minutes so I'm running out of time.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Also i have less time than i thought I did
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

juliets wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:58 pm I am just not digging either the Lux or the nutella train. I could see voting Cooler because he's been here but hasn't contributed toward any of the main issues that I have seen (correct me if I'm wrong) as opposed to Spacedaisy who just flat hasn't been here. But I don't see Cooler overtaking nutella and Lux so I don't know what good it would do. I have to vote in the next 30 minutes so I'm running out of time.
Why not nutella? Pretty sure i skimmed and saw something about myself but i could also be thinking of Mata’s post
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:35 pm I'm sure there's a scum in Sloonei, Luxy, and Nutella. Might even be all 3 tbh.
The top three posters in the thread, in order. :ponder: Exposure bias?
I definitely think that's a factor. It's another reason I'm hesitant about both my sloonei and lux suspicions, I don't want to give them undue weight and I don't want to forget about the lower posters.
Actually idk about dragomir
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

The constant flipflopping on his reads there really just, doesnt sit well with me
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Slooney is fine because it’s at least consistent but at the same time it’s just so weird to constantly go back and forth on people he was so sure were town

He pulled his suspicion off me, and then make on me, called me town and is now shading me again.

He agreed with slooney’s case on nutella. 180’d on it and made nutella town, and now I’m a high poster? But he’s also shading her here

It doesnt feel genuine
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

I say so sure but that’s not true I’m gonna read his iso and investigate re: nutella

So uh, rip my half finished nutella iso
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Luxurious wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:59 pm
juliets wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:58 pm I am just not digging either the Lux or the nutella train. I could see voting Cooler because he's been here but hasn't contributed toward any of the main issues that I have seen (correct me if I'm wrong) as opposed to Spacedaisy who just flat hasn't been here. But I don't see Cooler overtaking nutella and Lux so I don't know what good it would do. I have to vote in the next 30 minutes so I'm running out of time.
Why not nutella? Pretty sure i skimmed and saw something about myself but i could also be thinking of Mata’s post
The town nutella I have played with is wishy-washy about people early in the game and especially close to EOD. That's the nutella I'm seeing in this game. Jack's case on her is not bad but it rests primarily on the fact that her reads are fake. I would need more time to determine that than just 1 day.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”