The French Team (Host/dead/non)
62%

Total votes: 13
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 507

Re: Arrowverse Mafia - Day 2

Post by Luxurious »

The only issue there is the fact that he keeps town reading me which is like Weird
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:49 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:31 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:59 am Dammit... Sprityo is bad again.

A shame too... here I was thinking "I just wish I could press my shirtless body up to them." Looks like that can't happen.
Damnit now I won’t get a custom banner that says “DrWilgy pressed his shirtless body against me.”

Also you’re wrong, but maybe you’re also wrong

And wrong of course
sprityo help me. I’m lost. I an suddenly incapable of understanding anything in this game unless you explain it to me in your own words. Tell me who the bad guys and good guys are, I’m begging you.
sabie is bad, because i said so
Werent you originally talking about nutella and mata???
i brought up that my option is just as valid as whomever said nut/mat is w/w
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

[mention]Dragomir[/mention] what’s your read on ultra??
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:50 pm

A shame too... here I was thinking "I just wish I could press my shirtless body up to them." Looks like that can't happen.
Damnit now I won’t get a custom banner that says “DrWilgy pressed his shirtless body against me.”

And wrong of course
sprityo help me. I’m lost. I an suddenly incapable of understanding anything in this game unless you explain it to me in your own words. Tell me who the bad guys and good guys are, I’m begging you.
Does not compute. Reason insufficient.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

sprityo wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:44 am
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:49 pm

And wrong of course
Werent you originally talking about nutella and mata???
i brought up that my option is just as valid as whomever said nut/mat is w/w
Hm! Okay!
[VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Re: Arrowverse Mafia - Day 1

Post by Luxurious »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:12 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:04 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:01 pm
nutella wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:44 pm It's certainly a gamble. If sloonei is town after all losing him would be a significant hot to the thread activity and we'd all have to step it up. But, if he's bad he's all the more dangerous with his influence.
@Sloonei Bad wishy washy or good wishy washy? I'm leaning on bad.
I feel more bad about speedchuck’s than nutella’s?
Speed's doesn't really sway either way. Nutella's posts their I really don't like though. She's being very hesitant on whether or not to lynch you. She has a scum read on you, but is trying to find an excuse to not push for you because you might be town and big blow to the faction. She ain't trying to get her hands dirty against you by pushing and leading a wagon on you. She wants support and insight on whether or not it's a good thing to push for you and that sort of approach is one like a wolf trying to test for a possible mislynch they can get on. If they have the town's ok on it, it'd be fine(or at least a few ppl's insight so they look terribly bad for redirection a wholeass lynch on you).

I know I did something similar in the scrimmage where I asked players if they wanna lynch x player but I was chill, non-chalant about it. Here she's iffy and it's not a good look. I also understand that she thinks townies should be hesitant, but imo that hesitance is only ok when it's the good wishy washy, trying to figure out if a person's posts make them town or scum. This hesitance is bad wishy washy.

What do you think?
Not to be rude dragomir but

This is exactly like Scrimmage game.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

It’s a lot of words though and you’re not usually too Vocal about stuff so idk it’s not exactly but you were hard defending her and now that she’s not hard pushing Sloonei anymore because he’s not gonna be lynched there you really jumped on her for it.

Like why Isnt That Town? Because there’s not an opportunistic mislynch anymore? Because she’s suddenly aware of the gap sloonei would leave in the thread should he actually be town?

Expound
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 pm I am having a fair bit of trouble compartmentalising these games in my mind.
Me too lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:15 pm I am having a fair bit of trouble compartmentalising these games in my mind.
Me too lol
This is not the game where you are gung-ho against me. :srsnod:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:59 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:56 pm I don't want people with votes to be the center of conversation. Let's continue to talk.
I still dont feel that great about dragomir
I don't care.

Make me care.

Do people have to ask WHY all the time and drive up Sloonei's post count? :why:

Just post your shit man. :beer:
People not explaining shit is the #1 source of sloonei posts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have several notifications that i’m too drunk and tired respond to.

Dragomir = town
Sabie = the same as dragomir
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

And I think sprit is maybe like behind and out of the loop scum who’s doubling down on the zany off the wall behavior to get a pass.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 351

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:50 am And I think sprit is maybe like behind and out of the loop scum who’s doubling down on the zany off the wall behavior to get a pass.
I agree
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Re: Arrowverse Mafia - Day 0

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 am
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:06 am
Dragomir wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:44 am
nutella wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:11 am
Dragomir wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:45 am I like that iso by Sloo.
why? let me know what you think of my response. almost all of his points were founded on absurd twistings of my words. I don't believe he believes what he's saying.
I first I thought he made valid statements, but thinking about it now, I was rather fooled by his in-depth analysis. Now reading back on it, half of what he said doesn't make any sense.
The player called Sloonei is grilling nutella a little bit. Nothing serious, but the directness of the final question in this exchange suggests attentiveness on his part. nutella gives it a casual sidestep, leaning (it would seem) more toward the "General town read", but with enough resistance in the "roll of foil" comment to avoid rolling over completely. I would file this under "downplaying pressure".
Like right here, not a single clue what he was trying to say here. Looks like like a bunch of words to look more in-depth with iso.
sprityo drops in and drops out. I don't object to keeping tabs on him and putting pressure on him to post more. What bothers me about this is the bluntness of nutella's response. She's being purposefully oppositional toward sprit. It looks more like she's putting a tab on future suspect than she is trying to wrangle content out of a quiet player. File this under "low-hanging fruit".
Next we go to this here. This I believe to be a super trivial reason to say that you're going after the low-hanging fruit. I mean, one would really have to stretch out your sarcasm say the bolded part. Even with that, one really can't get the line of logic there. Also, at least from what I read, you made no push or any questioning/prodding directed at Sprit, going after the low-hanging fruit doesn't really work here as a reason.
I have no direct objections to her Mac suspicion here, so I've cut it out of the post. But it exists and I don't want to seem like I'm dismissing it.
Matahari and MafiaMenace are low-hanging fruit here. Mata falls into the same category as sprit. She goes after MafiaMenace for his focus on mechanics to that point, which is something I've already commented on. These are not particularly inspired suspicions.
Only part of his post where he actually starts making sense imo. I can get how Mata falls into a low-hanging fruit category and the MafiaMenace part. But that last sentenced, the bolded I don't understand. @Sloonei what do you mean by that? So this is basically the only part of the post that I like, and it's pretty meh.

So yeah, I can grill him more but you get the point. And about your response, I'll get to that soonish.
Another thing I have to consider about this post specifically is that there was “no issue” with Sloonei’s ISO until nutella retorted to which Dragomir then went through his ISO and made comments on it

Dragomir, why were these specifically important to point out after nutella’s comment? Why werent they an issue before?
I didn't properly read Sloonei's iso, then I did after Nutella talked to me.
What does not properly read his ISO mean?

Like you skimmed it and went “wow that looks like a good post even though I didnt actually read it”
Yeah.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:11 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 pm Sloonei can be town.
Like why is Dragomir now town reading sloonei when he was so sure Sloonei was scum, argued with Mac about it (i say this loosely since he said “go look at my iso for why”) and then doesn’t elaborate on why the sudden switch when he has been more or less scum reading Sloonei all last day phase?

What happened here dragomir?
Ok, first of all stop calling me Dragomir. Call me Drago.

Second of all. I'm not exactly town reading Sloonei but his posts have lessened my suspicion on him. If I remove what made him sus to me then Sloonei can be town. I wouldn't have anything else to scum read him for.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:48 am I have several notifications that i’m too drunk and tired respond to.

Dragomir = town
But why?
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:50 am And I think sprit is maybe like behind and out of the loop scum who’s doubling down on the zany off the wall behavior to get a pass.
If this was spec chat, I’d make you a sauce sub bet that you were wrong.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:30 am Actually the more I read his Iso the more i think he’s trying to distance himself from the last game because he feels guilty about how it ended
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:43 am The only issue there is the fact that he keeps town reading me which is like Weird
Why?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don’t need why on Drago. I pretty strongly townread him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:09 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:48 am I have several notifications that i’m too drunk and tired respond to.

Dragomir = town
But why?
You were in my scumlist right? I can't remember. Been on the mataro.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:44 am @Dragomir what’s your read on ultra??
He's not in my scum reads, nor my town reads either so he's neutral.

Wait a minute.

The town Ultra I am familiar with is absolutely not this passive and he always had a presence in the thread. He was a town leader that interacted with a lot of the players and is productive. There's a severe lack in all that in this game.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Luxurious wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:55 am It’s a lot of words though and you’re not usually too Vocal about stuff so idk it’s not exactly but you were hard defending her and now that she’s not hard pushing Sloonei anymore because he’s not gonna be lynched there you really jumped on her for it.

Like why Isnt That Town? Because there’s not an opportunistic mislynch anymore? Because she’s suddenly aware of the gap sloonei would leave in the thread should he actually be town?

Expound
Read the post on how I find how she approached the Sloonei lynch to be bad.

Also, there being a gap in the thread if Sloonei was town means nothing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:13 am
Luxurious wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:44 am @Dragomir what’s your read on ultra??

Wait a minute.

The town Ultra I am familiar with is absolutely not this passive and he always had a presence in the thread. He was a town leader that interacted with a lot of the players and is productive. There's a severe lack in all that in this game.
:bighug:

You did it buddy
Ultra
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 201

Post by Ultra »

Wait a minute.

But I was townie D1, right?

Obv I got converted
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Sorry Drago I'm just kinda bored/uninspired this game.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Ultra wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 am

Wait a minute.

Obv I got converted
Wait what? You're admitting to being a cultist now?
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:03 am
Ultra wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 am

Wait a minute.

Obv I got converted
Wait what? You're admitting to being a cultist now?
That's right I don't give af about winning for town no mo'

later virgins
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

(Uh I'm just joking ofc in case that counts as an info dump or something)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:11 am

Dragomir = town
But why?
You were in my scumlist right? I can't remember. Been on the mataro.
No, you think I'm town cause I caught 3 wolves today. :grin:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Townread me
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

^This guy is still probably the only Green Arrow villain who doesn't have a bow. All the scum in this game are borrowed from Flash and Batman.

Count Vertigo refused to be in Suicide Squad because it wasn't written/directed/edited/acted well enough for such a good character.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] why aren't you voting Nutella.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:40 am Jackofhearts2005 why aren't you voting Nutella.
My opinion on her hasn't changed but I only have one vote.

If this was lights out, we'd be halfway to a win by now.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:00 am
Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:40 am Jackofhearts2005 why aren't you voting Nutella.
My opinion on her hasn't changed but I only have one vote.

If this was lights out, we'd be halfway to a win by now.
That one vote could be used on her instead of Sabie.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Actually, how does an Ultra lynch sound to you guys.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:21 am Actually, how does an Ultra lynch sound to you guys.
Terrible. Even if I started suspecting Ultra, I think all three of our lynch candidates today are scum.
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 11:21 am Actually, how does an Ultra lynch sound to you guys.
Stop testing the waters and just go for me you pussy
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Meh
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

:biggrin:
Ultra wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:35 pm
Stop testing the waters and just go for me you pussy
Naw.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Matahari »

sabie12 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:14 pm Spirityos contributions so far have been short random posts without giving any thoughts or reads and then randomly comes in and is like sabie is bad with no explanation. He did that to me before and eventually everyone realized he was wrong and that's what's happening again. Sighhhhh and I was just mislynched in another game again.
I can see where the suspicion of Mata and nutella comes from. Nutella is always kinda iffy and from what I've seen of Mata so far I'm not convinced they're town.
Sabie, you said Sprityo has done this before. How often? Does he do this a lot, like it’s his trademark? Because I’m not seeing anyone yet who is complaining of that from Sprityo, but I haven’t finished catching up yet.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Luxurious wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:31 am Hey @Sloonei how did you interaction with Dragomir make you feel about him
Good. He was stubborn but had no trouble expressing reasons for reading me the way that he did.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:41 pm @Sloonei

Talk to me about Sabie.
Tone consistent with her usual self, earlier eagerness to share reads, something else that might lead me to believe she’s town but I’m not confident enough to express it yet.

Haven’t looked as closely at her Day 2 activity, but my glimpses have not set off any alarms.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir = town
But why?
But why?

My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I did that wrong. Tell me why sprit is not mafia, [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I’ve kept up with most of the action today. There hasn’t been much. I still feel best about a Matahari lynch. I continue to feel iffy about Lux. The handful of quiet people could make themselves easier to read by posting more, as always. I maintain a healthy skepticism of Epi that I promise to explain at some point. Maybe later today. I don’t think I’d push for his lynch today and would still lean town on him as of this moment.

I still don’t aee anyone acknowledging that Creature is in this game and that bothers me. Dude’s got loads of 1-sentence posts and unsubstantiated reads.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ultra
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ultra »

Eh, I'll blatantly sheep

see if anything interesting follows this action
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Who Follows the Followers?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 451

Post by Epignosis »

My head is killing me today. I have not been this sick in years.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Matahari »

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:14 pm I’ve kept up with most of the action today. There hasn’t been much. I still feel best about a Matahari lynch. I continue to feel iffy about Lux. The handful of quiet people could make themselves easier to read by posting more, as always. I maintain a healthy skepticism of Epi that I promise to explain at some point. Maybe later today. I don’t think I’d push for his lynch today and would still lean town on him as of this moment.

I still don’t aee anyone acknowledging that Creature is in this game and that bothers me. Dude’s got loads of 1-sentence posts and unsubstantiated reads.
You feel iffy about Lux. Feeling iffy about Lux is why you suspect me. :shrug:
I’m probably going to move my vote over to Sabie, when I get home. Maybe someone will reply to my question about Sprityo by then, but if not, then I’ll switch. I still suspect Nutella, but I’m going with a hunch today.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:03 pm I did that wrong. Tell me why sprit is not mafia
Cause he looks like he has info.

Return to “Previous Jobs”