Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Girl Genius (Day 1)

Post by nutella »

timmer wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:56 am I'd actively like to hear from mr. Dragomir...

I wanted rej to open up a bit about the game, because we've all blindered ourselves as civs at least once, and I thought posts about others might give us a better picture.

Well here he says dragomir should be able to read his meta and know that this is a civ rej move... So, id like to hear about this from dragomir, who sure went quiet after it seemed like this Lynch was a done deal.

The flip side to this? Rej finding only something to say about someone who is voting him is s bit self serving and calculated, so I'm definitely not moving my vote at this time.
Hmmmm this is pretty insightful. I'll have to look into drago/rej interactions and maybe I'll understand more why people suspect drago.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:31 amNice to play with you again. And yes, i played game 11, a game which town couldn't win.

Do you have an agenda for me i see. Noted this.
Agenda? Do you want to be more explicit?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:34 am a last question (i hope) for how to use the forum
how to multiquote?
Unfortunately there isn't. You just have to right click the quote button and open ten tabs >_>
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I actually believe Rej. I think.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:32 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:34 am a last question (i hope) for how to use the forum
how to multiquote?
Unfortunately there isn't. You just have to right click the quote button and open ten tabs >_>
There is, you can open the Full Editor reply page and then below the reply box there will be the last posts. You can multiquote them by clicking on the quote buttoms on the top right.

There seems to be a limit to how many posts you can show in this window, though, I don't know how to go over it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quin wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:03 am does 'you're all dumb as hell' count as getting into the discussion because that's all i've got for you friendo
I would to encourage you to get more specific than that, friendo.
Who is dumb as hell? What does it say about their alignment?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:38 pmThere is, you can open the Full Editor reply page and then below the reply box there will be the last posts. You can multiquote them by clicking on the quote buttoms on the top right.

There seems to be a limit to how many posts you can show in this window, though, I don't know how to go over it.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Rej »

I can confirm that Michelle can be a lazy/busy player sometimes. I could read her better with more input from her side.

A last question to you veterans: more people jumping on my cases/drago cases, does it mean that this are mostly civillians jumping over to look and make right decisions or could it be baddies who approach to save someone?

Ok from my perspective I am a civillian this makes everyone who looks into Dragomir and everyone who wants to safe me more of a civillian. On the other side I don't know if mafia profits from mislynching Dragomir, when Dragomir approaches me or other people agressively. So mafia rather profits from Dragomir'S agressive play and mafia would rather push forward the votes on me and safe Drago.

I still wonder what role timmer's plays in this.

I will ISO nutella because she wanted to take a look on my and dragos and timmers cases I think.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

"This person should read me town" is a town thing to say imo. I feel that way a lot when I'm town. I think Rej is not mafia at least. /shrugface.

Nova and sig both had loud openings but are just gone now. Hoping for more from them.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Nutella played basically like this:
-fluffing from the sidelines (early posts)
-lunching me, also commenting from the sidelines
-doing a pseudo iso on Dom and some gth
-commenting from the sidelines

I heard nutella can perform far more impressive, I don't know her meta, but did she bring forward the DP somehow?
I don't mind voting between Drago and Nutella right now.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:43 pm I can confirm that Michelle can be a lazy/busy player sometimes. I could read her better with more input from her side.

A last question to you veterans: more people jumping on my cases/drago cases, does it mean that this are mostly civillians jumping over to look and make right decisions or could it be baddies who approach to save someone?

Ok from my perspective I am a civillian this makes everyone who looks into Dragomir and everyone who wants to safe me more of a civillian. On the other side I don't know if mafia profits from mislynching Dragomir, when Dragomir approaches me or other people agressively. So mafia rather profits from Dragomir'S agressive play and mafia would rather push forward the votes on me and safe Drago.

I will ISO nutella because she wanted to take a look on my and dragos and timmers cases I think.
But like, why would Drag be a mislynch? Do you not consider it likely that he's not a mislynch? In which case, why are you voting there?

And to the other stuff ... it's usually not as simple as "baddies vote there" or "civs all follow this lead". It's way messier than that. A lot of the time I find scum are actually voting off wagons and trying to not attract attention (depending on play style)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I’m sitting at a rest stop and need to vote now before i get back on the road. I won’t be back until well after this phase has ended.

I’m not actually interested in lynching Michelle. I don’t feel compelled to lynch Rej either. I see the case but I don’t find it convincing for a player I’ve never seen before. I can’t say I have a firm grasp on why I should vote for any of the current wagons. The player I’m most comfortable voting for is Dyslexicon.

When Dizzy was catching up, my egomaniacal mind kept waiting for my name to pop up in their analysis, but it never did. I eventually got a shrug from Dizzy and this question:
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:59 pm @Rej I really don't think it's unreasonable or even not town-like for someone to ask you to read D0 for yourself. It was 4 pages as they said. And they hadn't read it themselves. Like, it just doesn't seem that strange to me to answer that.

@Sloonei You've mentioned a couple of times that you haven't paid much attention to the Timmer/Rej deal. I would like for you to give whatever thoughts you do have anyway. I don't really understand why you're avoiding this.
I’m not avoiding anything. I’ve just been too busy to sink my teeth into everything in this game and am being upfront about my level of comprehension.

In my limited view of Dyslexicon here, they feel like a player who is unsure what to do with Sloonei but wants to appear inquisitive.

That’s gonna be the extent of my contribution for the end of this phase. I do apologize for being so light, but today’s a busy day. Do good, y’all. This has been a solid Day 1 so far, I think.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]nutella[/mention] Why do you have a read on me before I started to play the game though? I've posted plenty now. Kind of meh about you defending "I'm having reads" when you're just throwing out stuff without basis like your read on me.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:49 pm
Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:43 pm I can confirm that Michelle can be a lazy/busy player sometimes. I could read her better with more input from her side.

But like, why would Drag be a mislynch? Do you not consider it likely that he's not a mislynch? In which case, why are you voting there?

And to the other stuff ... it's usually not as simple as "baddies vote there" or "civs all follow this lead". It's way messier than that. A lot of the time I find scum are actually voting off wagons and trying to not attract attention (depending on play style)
I will tell you more about what I know about Drago.
When I started mafia there was almost a golden rule where you tried to get Dragomir lynched D most of the time because for a period of time dat guy had some lesser evolved scumplay and meta. Then I played less with Drago while he had a streak of hosting, laying low, gathering experiences outside our enviroment. Then he suddenly came back and we had a game where we were mafia together. Since then I saw Dragomir differently, he also wanted to become a better mafia player and all in all he became a more agressive player.
Right now I have hard times trusting Drago especially when arguments get thrown around of me being an easy lynch sometimes or whatever.

That's why I think he could be a mislynch but it depends on what mindset mafia follows.

Also what are your thoughts on nutella? Do you like her play this DP?
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
anyway let's try out this
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:50 pmIn my limited view of Dyslexicon here, they feel like a player who is unsure what to do with Sloonei but wants to appear inquisitive.
I'm unsure how to read you and therefore I want you to engage in the conversation. I noticed you didn't chime in to the Rej think, and I had started to think that Rej/Timmer could be town vs town. I did notice that you said you were busy, but I can still ask questions. I don't understand your rationale for suspecting me. Why would I be "unsure what to do with you" if you're not really contributing a lot or being around a lot? I'm prodding everywhere I'm drawn to and being impatient about getting information out. And that is full on town for me.

I'm not very interested in lynching Michelle either tbh. In the Champs game I read them as obvious town. But that was a champs game and she probably had above average effort. In the other game we played (anonymous) she was suspected a lot and killed by the vig. I didn't really get a chance to read them since I was mafia that game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:56 pmAlso what are your thoughts on nutella? Do you like her play this DP?
I don't know about Nutella. I think she hasn't given much except from the take on Dom right now. I feel like Nutella has a very different style now than when I first started playing here. I feel I was able to read her before. I had a gut feeling they were town early on just form being fearless, but I don't know if it's super AI for them. Null and waiting for more content I suppose. Not really hating her take on Dom though.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by timmer »

I'm leaving my vote where it is. Reasons in a moment.
My siggie.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:49 pm Nutella played basically like this:

I heard nutella can perform far more impressive, I don't know her meta, but did she bring forward the DP somehow?
Not sure what you mean bring forward the dp, but I am considering the other side after your recent posts. I won't have time to look much into Drago before the deadline, but based on how the discussion goes I could be convinced to vote him over you.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 pm hmm let's look at dom's iso and my iso and compare the volume of reads!

dom: 29 posts, many of which are just jokey banter and several more of which consist more of his particular brand of snarky prodding (usually exaggerating an insinuation about a player's behavior to an undeserved extent, such as the one I am debunking right now about my content).
Reads of players contained therein:
1. Suspects sig for appealing to meta
2. Doesn't like nova/creature exchange, doesn't like nova in general, votes nova.
3. Doesn't like the rej/timmer exchange, doesn't like rej in general, votes rej.
4. Not sure this counts as a read but repeated prodding of sloonei for dodging a question or something I don't follow, it's classic dom blowing up a molehill
5. Couple other things that don't really count as reads. Doesn't like timmer "downplaying his prowess," criticizes both LC and me for not producing enough content.

So that's somewhere between 4 and 7 reads on players. I don't know what Dom thinks about many other players. There are a lot that he straight up never mentioned. I'm sure the same is true for me, but I don't think he gets to be on his high horse about this.

Now me: 14 posts, a handful of which are either jokes or mentioning I'm busy.
1. "Drago, sig, sloonei all town. Dyslexicon and creature bad. Quin who knows." That's five and a half actual reads on player alignments right off the bat. In a single post I have reached read parity with Dom.
2. Called out nova for being spicy. Tbf still not sure how I feel about him so maybe that's another half read.
3. Hated rej's content and voted for him. Wasn't sure about timmer's position in the situation.
4. Think Owner is town.
5. Said dizzy could be 3p.

That's like... eight or nine reads.

Basically Dom is full of shit. I know that his way of calling people out for little things is consistent with his town meta, but when I actually break it down and compare it to the rest of his content, I'm not impressed. He's using his nudges to push people into the spotlight to draw attention away from his own hypocrisy.
Ok I will put a theory together:
Nutella and Dom are scumbuddies, both tried to interact with each other, but nutella's conclusion about Dom is giving me the feel of nutella defending herself and dom in some shady way:
"I'm sure the same is true for me, but I don't think he gets to be on his high horse about this."
Is she intentionally pushing forward dom to "play"?

Both ended up lynching me and stopped interacting with each other. Dom did not answer to nutella's case but rather digs into my case and lunches me off.
In the end I feel that both nutella and Dom's vote came out of nowhere, they just tried to take a standpoint.
I feel Dom has hard times finding a lynch target here.

Sry for firing so many shots, I feel people expect this from me.
I did a soft ISO on Dom, do you want me to dig more into him? In the end you can twist anything around to look scummy if you just have scenario to speculate on and see how big the accuracy is.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know Timmer very well, but I haven't really felt them suspicious in how they handled Rej.
I also think Rej is likely town.
Owner also comes across town to me from what I know.
There's other players that seem town to me to some extent, but I'm not very familiar with them. Like Tony. But I think I felt some psychic energy between Tony and Creature at a point.

Then there's people who are barely here. Luna and Sabie I've played with and would want to post much more content.

Juliets is a bit forgettable tbh. She had a case on Rej. Actually don't think I love that she kind of picked up from me - "You're right, Dizzy" and then went on to make the case. I feel like if Rej is actually town, it's pretty easy to make a "sound case" on him and not look bad for doing it.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:05 pm

Not sure what you mean bring forward the dp, but I am considering the other side after your recent posts. I won't have time to look much into Drago before the deadline, but based on how the discussion goes I could be convinced to vote him over you.
Are you just convinced by my posts or do you have an own opinion on the drago case? I don't see myself as overly good scumhunter, but I just feel like pointing out some things and getting some things pointed out.

Bringing forward the DP = contributing and concluding. For your case the only noteable I have seen was an ISO case on Dom for example.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

When does day end anyway? How many ours? Board time is all weird and non-Scandinavian like. o.o
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:08 pm I don't know Timmer very well, but I haven't really felt them suspicious in how they handled Rej.
I also think Rej is likely town.
Owner also comes across town to me from what I know.
There's other players that seem town to me to some extent, but I'm not very familiar with them. Like Tony. But I think I felt some psychic energy between Tony and Creature at a point.

Then there's people who are barely here. Luna and Sabie I've played with and would want to post much more content.

Juliets is a bit forgettable tbh. She had a case on Rej. Actually don't think I love that she kind of picked up from me - "You're right, Dizzy" and then went on to make the case. I feel like if Rej is actually town, it's pretty easy to make a "sound case" on him and not look bad for doing it.
I am known for having bad D1s from time to time, especially in a new enviroment I gotta get used to it + the fucking heatwave in germany which is luckily over by tomorrow lol. Sry for defending myself that way haha.
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

This: "does it mean that this are mostly civillians jumping over to look and make right decisions or could it be baddies who approach to save someone?"

This: "On the other side I don't know if mafia profits from mislynching Dragomir, when Dragomir approaches me or other people agressively. "

This: "I heard nutella can perform far more impressive"

The first two statements have a real calculation behind them. I don't think a civ would care this much about trying to define the makeup of a Lynch train. It's day 1. Stuff happens and we vote. But why worry about how a mislynch would look? A civ shouldn't care how a Lynch would look to baddies at all, and a civ seems less likely to use the term mislynch here because a civ rej doesn't know what drag is.

The third statement makes me wonder about btsc.

So I'm staying put.
My siggie.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm going to vote Creature now, gut + didn't like the cheap shot on me earlier. Just felt iffy.
Don't really trust either of Quin or Epig that much, buuuut feel I want to do this right now anyway

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:53 pm @nutella Why do you have a read on me before I started to play the game though? I've posted plenty now. Kind of meh about you defending "I'm having reads" when you're just throwing out stuff without basis like your read on me.
That's how I play. I have at different points in the game read you as mafia, indie, and town. Just because my reads can change based on later content doesn't mean they aren't real reads at the time I post them.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

timmer wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:10 pm This: "does it mean that this are mostly civillians jumping over to look and make right decisions or could it be baddies who approach to save someone?"

This: "On the other side I don't know if mafia profits from mislynching Dragomir, when Dragomir approaches me or other people agressively. "

The first two statements have a real calculation behind them. I don't think a civ would care this much about trying to define the makeup of a Lynch train. It's day 1. Stuff happens and we vote. But why worry about how a mislynch would look? A civ shouldn't care how a Lynch would look to baddies at all, and a civ seems less likely to use the term mislynch here because a civ rej doesn't know what drag is.

So I'm staying put.
I disagree myself. I think Rej is just awkward in his wording. Think I remember that from the game he was miller (town) as well. I also feel that him insisting that "Drag should read me town" is truthful. I hear town say that much more than scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:13 pmThat's how I play. I have at different points in the game read you as mafia, indie, and town. Just because my reads can change based on later content doesn't mean they aren't real reads at the time I post them.
That's fine. But then it's not easy for others to gauge your alignment based on that. I feel you were one of the easier ones to read for me way back, and then that changed somewhere along the line. I'm GTH town for no reason now though. /shrugface
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wait, is day ending in like 2 hours?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Are you just convinced by my posts or do you have an own opinion on the drago case? I don't see myself as overly good scumhunter, but I just feel like pointing out some things and getting some things pointed out.

Bringing forward the DP = contributing and concluding. For your case the only noteable I have seen was an ISO case on Dom for example.
Mostly starting to be convinced by your posts, but I also liked rimmer's point about drago's relative lack of comment on your lynch train (which I still need to verify for myself)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

timmer wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:10 pm This: "does it mean that this are mostly civillians jumping over to look and make right decisions or could it be baddies who approach to save someone?"

So I'm staying put.
Aaand now this is making me feel better about staying on rej.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:16 pm Wait, is day ending in like 2 hours?
Yep. You should be able to set your timezone on the forum
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lol, rimmer
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Post by Dom »

nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 pm hmm let's look at dom's iso and my iso and compare the volume of reads!

dom: 29 posts, many of which are just jokey banter and several more of which consist more of his particular brand of snarky prodding (usually exaggerating an insinuation about a player's behavior to an undeserved extent, such as the one I am debunking right now about my content).
2. Doesn't like nova/creature exchange, doesn't like nova in general, votes nova.
3. Doesn't like the rej/timmer exchange, doesn't like rej in general, votes rej.
4. Not sure this counts as a read but repeated prodding of sloonei for dodging a question or something I don't follow, it's classic dom blowing up a molehill
5. Couple other things that don't really count as reads. Doesn't like timmer "downplaying his prowess," criticizes both LC and me for not producing enough content.

So that's somewhere between 4 and 7 reads on players. I don't know what Dom thinks about many other players. There are a lot that he straight up never mentioned. I'm sure the same is true for me, but I don't think he gets to be on his high horse about this.

1. "Drago, sig, sloonei all town. Dyslexicon and creature bad. Quin who knows." That's five and a half actual reads on player alignments right off the bat. In a single post I have reached read parity with Dom.
2. Called out nova for being spicy. Tbf still not sure how I feel about him so maybe that's another half read.
3. Hated rej's content and voted for him. Wasn't sure about timmer's position in the situation.
4. Think Owner is town.

Basically Dom is full of shit. I know that his way of calling people out for little things is consistent with his town meta, but when I actually break it down and compare it to the rest of his content, I'm not impressed. He's using his nudges to push people into the spotlight to draw attention away from his own hypocrisy.
Wait... so I was distracting from my hypocrisy before I said something you perceive to be hypocritical? :hmm:
Anyone can break up reads into smaller bits for themselves and larger ones for others.

But hey-- you're actually playing the game now.

Where did you hear nutella can be impressive?
Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:07 pm

4. Think Owner is town.

Ok I will put a theory together:
Nutella and Dom are scumbuddies, both tried to interact with each other, but nutella's conclusion about Dom is giving me the feel of nutella defending herself and dom in some shady way:
"I'm sure the same is true for me, but I don't think he gets to be on his high horse about this."
Is she intentionally pushing forward dom to "play"?

Both ended up lynching me and stopped interacting with each other. Dom did not answer to nutella's case but rather digs into my case and lunches me off.
In the end I feel that both nutella and Dom's vote came out of nowhere, they just tried to take a standpoint.
I feel Dom has hard times finding a lynch target here.

Sry for firing so many shots, I feel people expect this from me.
I did a soft ISO on Dom, do you want me to dig more into him? In the end you can twist anything around to look scummy if you just have scenario to speculate on and see how big the accuracy is.
My favorite part of this post is where he admits that he's just throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:20 pm
Yep. You should be able to set your timezone on the forum
Ok. I'm not stoked about this frozen wagon on Rej, and so many people not chiming in on it after it seemed set and Rej kind of gave up. I want to lynch elsewhere.

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] Your vote is bad if you want to lynch scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:20 pmLol, rimmer
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I believe so yes but I may have my DST wrong.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Im off to a cuddle party, I hope this ends well
My siggie.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm "This person should read me town" is a town thing to say imo. I feel that way a lot when I'm town. I think Rej is not mafia at least. /shrugface.
[mention]Dom[/mention] What do you think about this? And the fact that Rej jumped off a counter wagon to vote Nutella some 2 hours before a lynch? Imo this doesn't look like scum
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

nutella wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:16 pm
Rej wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Mostly starting to be convinced by your posts, but I also liked rimmer's point about drago's relative lack of comment on your lynch train (which I still need to verify for myself)
why you mention dragomir's case in this context, were you showing readyness to lynch him?
but timmer convinced you to keep your vote on me? just timmer? cmon, timmer hasn't a wagon on him but you seem to act like timmer is still in danger in anyway.

so when I flip town after my lynch then people will dig into you timmer dom and drago because I am 100% convinced now that one or up to 2 of you guys could be scum.
If people ask why I am so laid back, I am multitabbing like 6 games currently so it happens that I miss stuff and don't particulary care about it. Atleast I still try to perform in my best way, even if I tend to use bad or mistaken wording. Ya guys will get used to me.
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:30 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:31 amNice to play with you again. And yes, i played game 11, a game which town couldn't win.

Do you have an agenda for me i see. Noted this.
Agenda? Do you want to be more explicit?
you shaded me and posted you are okay with my lynch. Never used the word agenda in mafia?
I also have to understand the forum's language because is different than the one i am used to .

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:32 pm
how to multiquote?
10 tbs on phone? i don't think so... I will answer at a post at a time.
Thanks for answer ^^

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:47 pmyou shaded me and posted you are okay with my lynch. Never used the word agenda in mafia?
I also have to understand the forum's language because is different than the one i am used to .
What was the shading? So far I think the only serious impression I have on you was that your entrance was underwhelming. Kind of jumping in and jumping out again. Also don't recall seeing any actual scumhunting from you /shrugface

I know what agenda means, but I just wanted to hear what you perceived the agenda to be. So are you scum reading me for that?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:51 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:47 pmyou shaded me and posted you are okay with my lynch. Never used the word agenda in mafia?
What was the shading? So far I think the only serious impression I have on you was that your entrance was underwhelming. Kind of jumping in and jumping out again. Also don't recall seeing any actual scumhunting from you /shrugface

I know what agenda means, but I just wanted to hear what you perceived the agenda to be. So are you scum reading me for that?
But if you haven't gotten into the game that much, I'll let you do that.

But like ...so many inactive/low contributors...
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

If the wagons will be frozen like this, then I have no other option than switching over to Creature and trust the senses of those voting for him.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Post by Dom »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:37 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm "This person should read me town" is a town thing to say imo. I feel that way a lot when I'm town. I think Rej is not mafia at least. /shrugface.
@Dom What do you think about this? And the fact that Rej jumped off a counter wagon to vote Nutella some 2 hours before a lynch? Imo this doesn't look like scum
why
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'll be around-ish until EoD to make room for exciting last minute wagons.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:51 pm

My entrance and presence depends on my free time. I will be now here until Eod .

At first i thought this, yes. I will read your Iso now and see if i feel the same.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:02 pmwhy
If you read my posts you will find the answer. I just think Rej is an awkward player that looks scummy. But I don't think actual scum say "Even I feel like scum now" and then expects for people that know him to town read him. I think this wagon is bad and nobody cares. Why is Rej scum in your opinion?

Return to “Previous Jobs”