Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Re: Girl Genius (Day 4)

Post by Epignosis »

Tony, it appears Dom isn't getting lynched. What is your opinion of Creature?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:46 pm Tony, it appears Dom isn't getting lynched. What is your opinion of Creature?
Meh. Lynch the guy who wants to be lynched unless he decides otherwise? I’m indifferent.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:06 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:46 pm Tony, it appears Dom isn't getting lynched. What is your opinion of Creature?
Meh. Lynch the guy who wants to be lynched unless he decides otherwise? I’m indifferent.
He was indifferent from like seventeen minutes into this.

It's a fucking act.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:08 am

It's a fucking act.
So if it’s an act then he’ll see that he’s up for lynch and then stop being indifferent? And then he lynch him for that because that’s the scum? Or we just play chicken force him off the bridge.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 am

It's a fucking act.
So if it’s an act then he’ll see that he’s up for lynch and then stop being indifferent? And then he lynch him for that because that’s the scum? Or we just play chicken force him off the bridge.
If Creature is your teammate, I'm sorry actually.

Rare time I use the word "actually."
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:19 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 am

It's a fucking act.
If Creature is your teammate, I'm sorry actually.

Rare time I use the word "actually."
If I were w/w with creature Creature would be getting something different than the meh treatment.

A revisit: after day 1 lynch I said that either Creature was scum or everyone on his wagon was. I just checked and everyone on his wagon has since flipped to not be on BTSC. Cool.

I think he’s like sixth or seventh most likely to be scum which translates to maybe 30 percent. He isn’t currently contributing much to town but he isn’t gone enough to be a liability to town come endgame. So don’t lynch him? Maybe? LC and Dom and Drago and Owner are all more likely scum in my opinion.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I want to lynch sabie.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:33 am I want to lynch sabie.
Okay I can get behind this.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:33 am I want to lynch sabie.
Or [mention]sprityo[/mention]
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Scum buckets:

Sprityo
Sabie
Creature

Dom
Dys
Drago

LC
Owner
Creature
Drago

Everyone else

I am willing to bet that of these four buckets each has at least one of the remaining mafia members. If I’m wrong which bucket doesn’t have one?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by timmer »

I'll vote creature as 2 people have called this his baddie mo. It's enough for now
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:42 am Scum buckets:

Sprityo
Sabie
Creature

Dom
Dys
Drago

LC
Owner
Creature
Drago

Everyone else

I am willing to bet that of these four buckets each has at least one of the remaining mafia members. If I’m wrong which bucket doesn’t have one?
I don't understand this.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:45 am

Sprityo
Sabie
Creature

Dom
Dys
Drago

LC
Owner
Creature
Drago

Everyone else

I don't understand this.
Oh I thought this was a clear exercise but then again I usually do and then everyone is confused. Of these four sets of players, I think there is 1(+) scum in each of the groups. If one group is not likely to have scum, which group would it be?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:49 am

Sprityo
Sabie
Creature

Dom
Dys
Drago

LC
Owner
Creature
Drago

Everyone else

I don't understand this.
Oh I thought this was a clear exercise but then again I usually do and then everyone is confused. Of these four sets of players, I think there is 1(+) scum in each of the groups. If one group is not likely to have scum, which group would it be?
How are the people in each bucket related to each other? :confused:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:11 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:49 am

Sprityo
Sabie
Creature

Dom
Dys
Drago

LC
Owner
Creature
Drago

Everyone else

I don't understand this.
How are the people in each bucket related to each other? :confused:
They’re cousins
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

One bucket is LC and the people on LC. One bucket is the scummy players who have contributed a lot to the game and have interactions that are prohibitive to all three being scum. One bucket is the skaters. Between those three buckets are the eight players I think are most likely to be scum. On a rough probability scale the other 6 sum to over 50 percent likelihood of scum so I threw that in as the fourth group.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

My bucket probably has scum in it.

I thought it was ...goddammit... interesting that Owner put the vote on Tony and Creature followed suit, and then it turned around later with Creature putting a vote on me, and Owner following suit. I don't know if baddies sheep each other like that, especially when the situation isn't dire.

I predict a Creature lynch, but his disengagement makes him hard to read. I don't have to vote yet.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

My bucket has KFC in it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Good morning Epignosis and [mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention]. I see you have both put a vote on sabie. Epi I looked through the last 2 pages of your ISO and didn't see mention of her, though I just skimmed through looking for her name so I could have missed it. Tony I'm about to look through yours but thought I would ask you while I'm asking Epi - what led to these votes?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]sprityo[/mention] where are you? You have 3 posts in this entire game - what is going on? You haven't posted in 5 days and I'm having a hard time not considering that scummy. What do you have to say about the game at this point?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

There are STILL votes on Long Con and I just don't get it.

I will be around for a while this morning but then I have two appointments starting at noon that will keep me offline until @4:00. I will be here for EOD.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I look at whom the mafia have killed and I have to ask who would be afraid of that crew. I think sabie fits the mold. Nobody is talking about her, and hell, I didn't even realize she was in this until she said something. So thanks sabie! :)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:05 am My bucket probably has scum in it.

I thought it was ...goddammit... interesting that Owner put the vote on Tony and Creature followed suit, and then it turned around later with Creature putting a vote on me, and Owner following suit. I don't know if baddies sheep each other like that, especially when the situation isn't dire.

I predict a Creature lynch, but his disengagement makes him hard to read. I don't have to vote yet.
I tend to agree Owner and Creature aren’t teamed for that.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30 am I look at whom the mafia have killed and I have to ask who would be afraid of that crew. I think sabie fits the mold. Nobody is talking about her, and hell, I didn't even realize she was in this until she said something. So thanks sabie! :)
Ok I understand now, thanks. I took a look at her ISO and it seems odd she didn't post more between the time she came back from vacation where she talks about not having internet (Aug 2) and yesterday.

[mention]sabie12[/mention] what do you think about Epi's vote reason? Also, can you address why on Aug. 2 you seemed to be on your way home to get online but then we didn't hear from you for 3 days?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30 am I look at whom the mafia have killed and I have to ask who would be afraid of that crew. I think sabie fits the mold. Nobody is talking about her, and hell, I didn't even realize she was in this until she said something. So thanks sabie! :)
Works for me. Quin 1.0 suspected sabie. Not the hardest thing to believe that sabie is bad and deviated from a 'kill active posters' strategy to get rid of him.

[VOTE: sabie] aubergine
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Dragomir »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 pm @Dragomir

Change your vote.
Why?
What's your thoughts on the other wagons, Creature, Dom and Tony?
Nothing. Haven't analyzed them.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Dragomir »

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 pm @Dragomir I saw your response to Dyslexicon regarding there was nothing personal in your not answering his question, but I'm still not understanding why you didn't have more to say about Rej. As I understand it (correct me if I'm wrong) you and he have a strong mafia relationship in that you mentored him when he first started playing and know his game well. I would expect you to be very involved in discussion about his being scum or civ but all I saw in your ISO was your vote for him and the post Dizzy quoted. Why didn't you have more to say? Did you not recognize his civ meta? Or was he off? Anything you can tell me about this would be helpful.

It is time for me to go to bed but I'm going to vote for Creature before I go. Creature, you may have no interest in this game at all (and I'm sad if that is true) but I have to go by what I see and what I see looks like your scum meta. If you're not bad I hope you'll get with it and show us.
Well, I'm not really that kinda player to be deeply into influencing other player's reads. I've also been apathetic and really lacked any heart to actually get deep into shit. No Rej was not playing his civ meta. He was t playing any meta. He doesn't have one. He's all-around weird as both alignments.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

Creature wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:51 pm Oh well, Dyslexicon still hasn't learned at all.
So you haven't missed me?
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:18 pmI'll actually answer this, lol. When I'm bad I tend to be pretty invested in a game, and the last game I played we had a whole set of deliberate "fucking phone god dammit" stuff I was doing, because a teammate was going to impersonate me in a chatroom and it was going to be glorious. But then they died.

I say this because yeah I do sometimes pull shit when I'm bad, but as some kind of fakery my case on juliets would be the lamest idea I ever had.

And juliets thanks for the reply!
I really don't know how to feel about this wifom. Think I'm going to follow my first instinct on you which is town. /shrugface
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:47 am One bucket is LC and the people on LC. One bucket is the scummy players who have contributed a lot to the game and have interactions that are prohibitive to all three being scum. One bucket is the skaters. Between those three buckets are the eight players I think are most likely to be scum. On a rough probability scale the other 6 sum to over 50 percent likelihood of scum so I threw that in as the fourth group.
What bucket am I in?
This seems faulty to me, cause you're assuming Sabie specifically would be the one to decide the kills which seems unlikely if she's been gone most of the game, unless she's SK. I don't remember anything from Sabie, and if she flips town it doesn't give us anything. Same for Sprit. Though I do want both to actually post.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Girl Genius (Day 2)

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sabie has 6 posts in the entire game.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:59 am I apologize I dont have much service where I am on vacation.

The case on Lunalee makes sense and I could also see nutella being bad. They both are notoriously difficult to read at times. Lunas response to the suspicion on her was that she is busy and had a lot going on and messed up which is perhaps possible. Nutella response is to get really defensive.

In looking at Luna she originally seemed to be defending rej but then last second votes him openly admitting she just randomly voted because she thought he maybe had one sketchy post which she sort of wasn't really suspicious of initially. Ehhhh It's not a good look even if she is busy.

Nutella has been wrong on a lot of her reads so far but it is in her nature to kinda move around with the flow of the thread. I'm not sold on her being town as of yet but I feel the Luna case is more compelling.

[VOTE: Lunalee] aubergine
This post is pretty much the only one with content. Pink is kind of sketchy though, cause this was D2 and I think only me and Rej had flipped at that point. So "a lot of her reads" seems like saying more reads, but only two had flipped.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]sabie12[/mention] How caught up are you with the game right now and what are your thoughts?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sprit's ISO is even thinner. And they replaced in to fill a void. >_>

Nobody is talking about him or Michelle either. If scum is lurky lurkers I'm going to be annoyed cause that's boring.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Still prefer Creature or maybe Drag. I don't think the defeatist reaction when game picks up and people replaces in is town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]Owner of a Lonely Heart[/mention] Come back to me please.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I am leaving for my appointments and will be back around 4:00, plenty of time to be sure I feel good about my vote. I really hope [mention]sabie12[/mention] responds in that time, as well as [mention]sprityo[/mention]. [mention]Michelle[/mention] as Dizzy points out you have not been around either so I would like to hear what is going on with you and what your thoughts are about the game. Ok back later.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 am Sabie has 6 posts in the entire game.
sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:59 am I apologize I dont have much service where I am on vacation.

The case on Lunalee makes sense and I could also see nutella being bad. They both are notoriously difficult to read at times. Lunas response to the suspicion on her was that she is busy and had a lot going on and messed up which is perhaps possible. Nutella response is to get really defensive.

In looking at Luna she originally seemed to be defending rej but then last second votes him openly admitting she just randomly voted because she thought he maybe had one sketchy post which she sort of wasn't really suspicious of initially. Ehhhh It's not a good look even if she is busy.

Nutella has been wrong on a lot of her reads so far but it is in her nature to kinda move around with the flow of the thread. I'm not sold on her being town as of yet but I feel the Luna case is more compelling.

This post is pretty much the only one with content. Pink is kind of sketchy though, cause this was D2 and I think only me and Rej had flipped at that point. So "a lot of her reads" seems like saying more reads, but only two had flipped.
That is a delicious find, I think sabie might have given away too much by saying that. She's bad, and she knows exactly how many reads nutella has been wrong about, with or without flips. Furthermore, when we lynch sabie and she's bad, it might even give us more insight through re-reading nutella's early reads. Maybe Civ points to those she suspected? That could be going too far though; sabie is capable of misdirecting us to believe nutella had wrong reads, when they were right. I'm using way too many napklns
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'll join the Sabie vote. [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:56 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 am Sabie has 6 posts in the entire game.

That is a delicious find, I think sabie might have given away too much by saying that. She's bad, and she knows exactly how many reads nutella has been wrong about, with or without flips. Furthermore, when we lynch sabie and she's bad, it might even give us more insight through re-reading nutella's early reads. Maybe Civ points to those she suspected? That could be going too far though; sabie is capable of misdirecting us to believe nutella had wrong reads, when they were right. I'm using way too many napklns
That's what I thought that it may be a slip of TMI. But if sabie is scum I don't know if I want to put too much stock in following a nutella read trail.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think I like the competing wagons on Creature and Sabie.

Creature/Drag/Sabie + one of Michelle/Sprit/Dom?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabie looks bad but not as bad as Creature.

Honestly, Tony’s bucket thing looks pretty bad. Seems like the kinda thing I’d come up with to justify stupid reads.

“I arbitrarily guessed there are +1 scum in this arbitrary bucket. Therefore *bad vote*”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I townread most the players voting Sabie and Creature.

Cool.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Hmm, so if sabie was a nutella teamie she was either a recruit or the mysterious hidden role? I wish I knew what that role did, hitting a traditional baddie where the team still has 4 members would be more to my liking but if that hidden role is gross...
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm still thinking that the owner creature drag group looks worst, those votes on long con just stand OUT... I'm leaving my vote where it is for now.
My siggie.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:04 pm Sabie looks bad but not as bad as Creature.

Honestly, Tony’s bucket thing looks pretty bad. Seems like the kinda thing I’d come up with to justify stupid reads.

“I arbitrarily guessed there are +1 scum in this arbitrary bucket. Therefore *bad vote*”
Yeah I don't get it at all
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:08 pm I'm still thinking that the owner creature drag group looks worst, those votes on long con just stand OUT...
...like a dick on a donkey!

... that's what a cop told me a few years ago after he pulled me over. "I wasn't, like, hidden up there, you can see me waiting, I'm out there like a dick on a donkey..." :haha: One of the few cops I liked. He let me off with a warning as well.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:06 pm Hmm, so if sabie was a nutella teamie she was either a recruit or the mysterious hidden role? I wish I knew what that role did, hitting a traditional baddie where the team still has 4 members would be more to my liking but if that hidden role is gross...
I don't follow this. o.o Sabie and Nut teamed would mean Sabie was recruited N1? I guess it's possible as Sabie voted Luna over Nut, but that wasn't really my point. Do we have 1 SK AND another hidden role left? I counted 9 town left now, but I thought we were 10 :omg:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Next multiball I'm playing will be less multiball I think
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Cool, I just overlooked a whole Indy role. So we are 6 scum left in the game. Scum the lot of you
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:47 am One bucket is LC and the people on LC. One bucket is the scummy players who have contributed a lot to the game and have interactions that are prohibitive to all three being scum. One bucket is the skaters. Between those three buckets are the eight players I think are most likely to be scum. On a rough probability scale the other 6 sum to over 50 percent likelihood of scum so I threw that in as the fourth group.
So by deduction I should be in "the scummy players who have contributed a lot", but nowhere in your ISO do I find any reference to you scum reading or sussing Sloonmeister, and you have not expressed a scum read on me either. You also have a direct comparison to Dizzy.01. So what's scummy about me?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

At least Tony probably not wolfin with Dom.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:30 pm At least Tony probably not wolfin with Dom.
Raisins?

Return to “Previous Jobs”