Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Girl Genius (Day 6)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m not in the mood for this insane tomfoolery tonight. If it comes down to a tie between Michelle and Timmer I’ll break and vote on Michelle because mafia powers mean that mafia always wins ties so that cannot be allowed — by the way that mechanic means the rational people in this town right now should figure out which one to go with.

If it comes to it I’ll read some of my yellow reads and try to build a case on Juliets or Dom again or Dizzy or whoever seems scummy
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

and then that’ll get steamrolled by a day plan with an insane amount of inertia and little distinguishable balancing forces and I’ll end up voting for Michelle
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:19 pm @Dragomir what's going on?
still nothing. :shrug:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Girl Genius (Day 1)

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:28 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:54 am Yes I was low poster. this is my meta lately.
Actually can you provide a link to your latest town and scum game please?
am i allowed to post links from other sites here?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:38 pm I’m not in the mood for this insane tomfoolery tonight. If it comes down to a tie between Michelle and Timmer I’ll break and vote on Michelle because mafia powers mean that mafia always wins ties so that cannot be allowed — by the way that mechanic means the rational people in this town right now should figure out which one to go with.

If it comes to it I’ll read some of my yellow reads and try to build a case on Juliets or Dom again or Dizzy or whoever seems scummy
i was host in my site. Town won 2 of 3 rng votes and mafia was lynched. This info you imply here is false if i take the MU midbot choices for tied wagons too.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:31 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:38 pm I’m not in the mood for this insane tomfoolery tonight. If it comes down to a tie between Michelle and Timmer I’ll break and vote on Michelle because mafia powers mean that mafia always wins ties so that cannot be allowed — by the way that mechanic means the rational people in this town right now should figure out which one to go with.

i was host in my site. Town won 2 of 3 rng votes and mafia was lynched. This info you imply here is false if i take the MU midbot choices for tied wagons too.
Well it’s not very much rng if scum can remove 1 vote from any wagon now is it
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:26 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:31 am

Well it’s not very much rng if scum can remove 1 vote from any wagon now is it
I never saw this ability in all the games i played in. Is this how usually things are working here?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:55 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:36 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:30 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:23 pm Dunno

Don't love the Michelle votes.
What's wrong with the michelle votes? Or right now I think it is only one vote.
What's right about a michelle vote?
I'm not crazy about your deflection, Dom.

But I don't really see Michelle's presence in the thread. (yeah, I'm one to talk; thanks for noticing. But if I'm really looking at the thread, it's like there's not enough umph for me to be like you and say that she's the wrong lynch for today.

Like what has she done to tip the scales for you?

She's voted for Timmer, Lunalee, Creature, and Timmer again. And it looks like she didn't even vote day 1. What town doesn't vote day 1?

Like priorities man, right now I'm fine with the vote on Michelle.

I might be voting there today.

I like Timmer. I liked Creature before they died.

In my mind, Michelle has potential to be mafia scum.
I explained my inactivity and my votes. To say it shortly again, i was really busy back then

And i asked about timmer's meta. but no one answered. This would be useful tbh.

Is not like i didn't reread Timmer's posts. Is the fact i don't see the villagery mindset in some of the posts. And others can be faked as scum.

Why do you think timmer is villa here?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:35 am
Dom wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 pmSure. Potential.
Why am I defending someone I haven't voted for instead of you defending your vote for her... ?
That seems ass-backwards.
No. If you think someone is town you say why. Have you played with Michelle before?
from the living players only Jack, you and Drago (as host) know my meta from what i remember.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:15 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:55 pm The Creature and Sabie wagons being so similar is odd. Both contain Jack, Diz, Timmer, Juliets. We added LC to lynch Sabie and subtracted Michelle, who voted Timmer instead, under the guise of independent thought after I pushed her for her bad Creature vote.

I think that’s a bad look for Michelle and a good look for Timmer.

Let’s see what Michelle actually said about Creature, Sabie and Timmer.
I noticed that as well. I wasn't really against a Sabie lynch on D4 either, but I preferred Creature over her. I remember Juliets jumping back and forth between Creature and Sabie. I don't think scum would do that if teamed with Sabie. I expect scum to either have bussed or just went for Creature. Still suspicious of Michelle who also voted off Sabie both times. Could also see Timmer being teamed with Sabie and wagons last day being scum/scum.
Tbh as scum knowing Sabie will be lynched, i would vote there.
am i a broken record?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

juliets wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:53 pm I keep coming back to this point about Michelle:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:02 pm Michelle says absolutely nothing about Sabie all game. That’s a very weird spot to be considering how big a suspect Sabie has been and that Michelle was on the counterwagon to Sabie twice.
I agree with Jack, it is weird considering she was on two counter wagons.

Also Owner pointed out that until this last day period Michelle "didn't have enough umph". She also pointed out Michelle's vote record which is not great Timmer, Luna, Creature, Timmer with no vote on Day 1. (Owner thought the lack of a day 1 vote was suspicious though I've seen that before from civs).

I can see what Owner is saying about the umph and the votes, though I kind of feel bad for Michelle if she was in 5 games and was hosting 1 and that could be responsible for the lack of umph.

Then there was this from Michelle:
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am Okay great. Help me find a wolf if you ain’t one.

Who should we lynch?
Timmer - he didn't show up yet after saying he's busy. You find him villager? I find him laying low and avoiding confrontations. In all game he didn't question my vote on him. At least i didn't find it. How is this villagery?
I don't see timmer as avoiding confrontations but @Michelle maybe you could give an example? It seems to me more like she is still stuck on him from Day 1 and is just looking for things now that she can say about him.

So I can see voting Michelle but there are also some things about timmer that look bad that I will have to outline tomorrow because I'm tired.

What do some of the rest of you think, like @Quin and @TonyStarkPrime ? Or @Dragomir and @sprityo, please speak up. I'm also interested in comments from any of you who have already voted. Have I missed anything significant about Michelle?

I'll sleep on it and identify the things that make me uncomfortable with timmer in the morning. Note that EOD is early tomorrow, 1:30 pm EST.
Timmer answered lately this
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 pm I'm sorry everyone, after posting about my big drive,
I got a text from a different person and ended up being up with her until sunrise ans only now am I home ans im exhausted.

I just did a very quick skim and michelle, I never mentioned your thoughts on me much because there isn't a lot to say, you seem mostly sick on stuff from like day 1 and I'm past all that, but I don't freak if people are voting me, is just a game.

For now, I'm leaving a vote on sprotyo for basically trolling which doesn't feel toen
but until now he posted like he didn't notice my presence itt. Maybe is just me because I am used to fight for my life and I don't ignore the votes on me and is odd to see someone without reaction for votes. This is why I said he avoided confrontations. Even the post in spoiler is not like he is saying something implying his opinion on my AI.
I don't see him commited to the game.

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Girl Genius (Day 1)

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:25 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:28 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:54 am Yes I was low poster. this is my meta lately.
Actually can you provide a link to your latest town and scum game please?
am i allowed to post links from other sites here?
i searched and didn't find and interdiction to post links

last non mash town game:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... Fire-Mafia
last scum game:
https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/ ... n-win.101/

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Anyone want to guess if the other 4 votes will even show up?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'd say we get 2/4
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

What insane tomfoolery? Do you mean the fact that we currently have a tie?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:44 amI'd say we get 2/4
Well certainly we're going to get at least one.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

i voted sprityo lmao
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:50 am i voted sprityo lmao
Does this mean you can't decide between Michelle and timmer or you don't think either of them are bad or something else?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by timmer »

I've moved my vote, which shouldn't come as a surprise. I would love to post more but I'm literally shacked up in a hotel with a lady friend.
My siggie.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

timmer wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am I've moved my vote, which shouldn't come as a surprise. I would love to post more but I'm literally shacked up in a hotel with a lady friend.
as expected.
I would love to see you posting indeed.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok looking at timmer this morning.

Epi, re: the quote below, I cannot find where Tony was "trying to defend her so hard". Can you point it out for me?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 pm I wonder how timmer must feel trying so hard to defend sabie only to finally have to give her up. Brutal.
Was it this post?
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm And sabie hasn't even been given a chance to defend herself... Creature is here and is being aloof and not bothering much, which is worse, to me.
I was initially ok with this logic in the heat of the moment but someone (maybe Jack?) pointed out that she had plenty of time - those days she wasn't even here for example.

I'm not wild about timmer's vote here:
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 pm ...
For now, I'm leaving a vote on sprotyo for basically trolling which doesn't feel toen
[mention]timmer[/mention] What do you mean in the comment below about Jack's quiet logic?
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:52 pm
As for my jack, dude I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm busy as fuck. I'm trying to keep up. I'm not bad. You know it, your quiet logic is correct.

I'm not sure if epig2 is bad, or Dom , but both have stuck more severely to their thoughts about me than I feel I'd normal from them so I'm torn, there. Michelle seems to not want to try to see day 1 from s different view but I don't know her so im not sure how to read that. Sprotyo is trolling. If you want an interesting place to look, my gut still rings bad about juliets. I'd support votes in her direction based on my gut read and thur nuance of her stances in this game which I had previously covered.
I also don't agree with timmer's thought that either Epi or Dom is bad or what he means by them being stuck on him more severely than he feel is normal from them. I've seen them both tenaciously go after those they think are bad. And finally, Imo he is casting about when he brings me up, looking for someone to direct votes too based on his gut read.

His votes were Rej, Creature, Luna, Creature, sabie. Not terrible but like many of us, could be better.

What else is there about timmer that I need to consider (other than the fact he voted Creature over sabie and then sabie the next day)? I will make a decision soon. I have leg rehab this afternoon and won't be here at EOD.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:05 am
Does this mean you can't decide between Michelle and timmer or you don't think either of them are bad or something else?
i thought about the general concept of sprityo, made some meditation noises and arbitrarily decided that he's the one that should be lynched today

coincidentally, this is also how i decide on my vote when i'm town
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, they both look bad to me but I give Michelle the edge over timmer. Have to vote now -

Also Quin thanks for answering my question, meditative noises lol.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[mention]Michelle[/mention] check out Baron Wulfenbach’s castle wulfenbach power.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:20 am @Michelle check out Baron Wulfenbach’s castle wulfenbach power.
omg i didn't read until now, you are right!

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

this is the same as sprityo's play.
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am I've moved my vote, which shouldn't come as a surprise. I would love to post more but I'm literally shacked up in a hotel with a lady friend.
timmer knows he has teammates to defend him.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Tony: "I don't vote on the ties because the baddies will just win it"
Also Tony: "Im going to vote for someone who is not going to be lynched because then I don't take a stance on anything that matters"

Tony's voting present on a meaningful resolution. He'd lose a primary over that in governance.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Rah I am Joe Manchin and I am here to not give my opinions.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

That said here’s your statement: I think Michelle is town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:27 am Ok looking at timmer this morning.

Epi, re: the quote below, I cannot find where Tony was "trying to defend her so hard". Can you point it out for me?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 pm I wonder how timmer must feel trying so hard to defend sabie only to finally have to give her up. Brutal.
Was it this post?
timmer wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm And sabie hasn't even been given a chance to defend herself... Creature is here and is being aloof and not bothering much, which is worse, to me.
I was initially ok with this logic in the heat of the moment but someone (maybe Jack?) pointed out that she had plenty of time - those days she wasn't even here for example.

I'm not wild about timmer's vote here:
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 pm ...
@timmer What do you mean in the comment below about Jack's quiet logic?
timmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:52 pm
As for my jack, dude I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm busy as fuck. I'm trying to keep up. I'm not bad. You know it, your quiet logic is correct.

I'm not sure if epig2 is bad, or Dom , but both have stuck more severely to their thoughts about me than I feel I'd normal from them so I'm torn, there. Michelle seems to not want to try to see day 1 from s different view but I don't know her so im not sure how to read that. Sprotyo is trolling. If you want an interesting place to look, my gut still rings bad about juliets. I'd support votes in her direction based on my gut read and thur nuance of her stances in this game which I had previously covered.
I also don't agree with timmer's thought that either Epi or Dom is bad or what he means by them being stuck on him more severely than he feel is normal from them. I've seen them both tenaciously go after those they think are bad. And finally, Imo he is casting about when he brings me up, looking for someone to direct votes too based on his gut read.

His votes were Rej, Creature, Luna, Creature, sabie. Not terrible but like many of us, could be better.

What else is there about timmer that I need to consider (other than the fact he voted Creature over sabie and then sabie the next day)? I will make a decision soon. I have leg rehab this afternoon and won't be here at EOD.
Timmer’s Sprityo vote reads like antispew.

Ugh. If Timmer or Michelle could act townie, that would be swell.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Timmer] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also much of the quiet player list is in the poe.

Sprityo, Drago, Michelle, Owner.

Besides Michelle today, these players are not making a huge impact so Timmer doesn’t have to feel “protected” to feel mafia.

And Owner is voting to lynch not Timmer so.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention]

If you think Michelle is town, save her.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Girl Genius (Day 0)

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

timmer wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:54 pm
Rej wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:32 pm
sounds reasonable, I like this thinking even if it risks mislynches

@Epignosis just wanted to be sure there is no convenience or sheeping in that vote. Some people might do so for chainreactions.

I don't mind the wagon on Timmer tho.
Also, since you know that you and I aren't teammates and that is the starting point for Epig's vote etc., you are saying that despite knowing that the reasons behind these other votes are incorrect, you are fine with letting a bad case ride, because, again, you don't like that I didn't help you understand the pages that you had already read?

So, by that rationale, if you are fine with letting a case that you and I both know is wrong ride, you would be ok with that same case turning onto you? Since that case is that we are teamies?

[VOTE: Vote: Rej] aubergine
Hmmm, is this a bit forced? Or given the start of the game and no one knows much of anything yet is timmer's clever wording normal of them?

hmm

teammates can be both town teammates or scum teammates, generally teammates is used to describe the scum variety though...
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Should I be worried about Dizzy though...if I should then that would likely clear Michelle and Tony, but if he's fine then that says nothing about their alignment...d'oh
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Timmer's votes so far: Rej, Creature, Lunalee, Creature again and sabie12

Today, he's on Michelle.

Timmer said on yesterday's day phase that the vote should definitely be on sabie12. I think that's main reason I read them town. Mainly, I think recognizing that sabie has been barely posting and getting away with it for multiple days and going through with it is more of a townie thing. Especially, with someone from said sabie wagon dying in the night.

Timmer could have been potentially bussing to save skin, but I guess I wish I knew what the wagons looked like at the time that Timmer said that the wagon should be on sabie. I think right now that there is a greater possibility of them being town.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:09 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:20 am @Michelle check out Baron Wulfenbach’s castle wulfenbach power.
omg i didn't read until now, you are right!
do I trust this? or is it nai, cause I know I didn't read everything to the fullest...hmm
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Or should we be lynching Drag, cause sig did vote on him and he's just slanked off as the game got late??

idk

I need more scum reads. Too many people doing townies and not all of them can be town : PerC unsure face :
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Timmer is saying stuff correctly, but do I trust it. . .
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Or has there been a bunch of townies voting other townies...are there just that many deep wolves in this game?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Anyone here?

I kind of worried a starting to wonder if both timmer and Michelle could both be town. Maybe I'm wrong, but if they are town, I'm kind of interested in forming another wagon.

I feel like that in itself is a stupid decision, but Tony pointing out the thing about scum break or win ties. Michelle seeming to not be aware of said thing, might be derpy town or could be faked.

timmer was could be with sabie and had to bus or could be town and we are just screwed because we keep forming these wagons so easily and then they sit there for a good bit of the day.

it could be too scummy to be scum

or maybe it's just the patterns are not making sense to me. I should dedicate more time here. But some days it is hard. I feel like I'm a disappointment.

I feel like Dizzy and Epi maybe should have died by now, but I had also forgot about the gazillion shenangins that could have happened in the night.

I had thought that 1 kill was what we were suppose to be seeing, but little birdies in the thread have been mentioning a SK in addition to mafia so I guess we didn't get rid of all of those guys yet. it's like driving me crazy cause I can't necessarily read that well to motivations of each death because SK and Mafia will have different killing motivations.

So it's one big cluster and Idk what to do.

I guess I'll keep reading and keep voting.

Still though, I guess I'm still suspicious of Michelle talking more in the thread when she has had more votes on her but that's probably nai and I'm just talking myself in circles trying to find the correct path to go but somehow I still feel lost on the way there.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Girl Genius (Day 4)

screw it vote Timmer

[VOTE: Timmer] aubergine

It sounds like a partner defending a partner
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I assume timmer was going into the day bussing sabie to try to live longer in the future. Idk

I dislike making these big decisions
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Epignosis »

I am home now and looking like a red peppercorn.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:46 pm I assume timmer was going into the day bussing sabie to try to live longer in the future. Idk

I dislike making these big decisions
[VOTE: timmer] aubergine

That should keep any shenanigans from stopping that one

In any case, this theory is weakened by the fact that Timmer didn’t in fact go into yesterday with a vote on sabie. If I recall it was only later in the day that he voted there.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Oh there’s only half an hour left
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I read through timmer's ISO.

If he's bad, Tony and Michelle are likely in the clear. And I'll have to keep reevaluating cause it's like I've been so off base.

I'll have to look a Dizzy again, sadly enough.

Dizzy feels a little underwhelming at the moment.

I'll probably have lynch him.

So Timmer and Dizzy for scum.

Dom still town.

Juliets probably clear if timmer is scum. Cause in Timmer's ISO, he was making a case on her tying her with Luna.

Drag maybe still town as well judging from Timmer's ISO, but drago also had the thing with getting sig killed if memory serves.

New Epi probably still town.

No clue about sprityo.

jack's "is anyone suspicious of me" intro into day was a bit weird. It probably means something but I don't know what at this moment,
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:56 pm Oh there’s only half an hour left
yeah, that's why I'm trying so hard to make a decision and be clear on stuff
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I have no idea what’s going on here which usually means I need to flip my rainbow upside down or alternatively: we’re on the right POE and it’s just stupid
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I mean timmer is acting calm with the fact of potentially dying and just chilling with his lady friend.

Idk I guess I'm just suspicious of how he's not afraid to die as if he's likely not to dying question mark question mark

idk, man

I'm like all turned about
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Is this wagon on Timmer just filled with awesome towns or am I going to feel miserable about myself in the next 30ish minutes. ...

Return to “Previous Jobs”