Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Girl Genius (Day 7)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:37 am So like Sprityo has made it this far. He’s probably not gonna really get modkilled.

We should probably lynch him and kick the van down the road on Michelle/Juliets/Dys, right?
Drag got modkilled so I assume we can hope for sprityo too, else *squints townie gets mod killed but the scum one doesn't get mod killed* [insert townie outrage]
Sprit is posting like clockwork once a day
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:37 am So like Sprityo has made it this far. He’s probably not gonna really get modkilled.

We should probably lynch him and kick the van down the road on Michelle/Juliets/Dys, right?
Drag got modkilled so I assume we can hope for sprityo too, else *squints townie gets mod killed but the scum one doesn't get mod killed* [insert townie outrage]
I mean the rules say it’s about postcount each day not overall.

It’s shitty that probably 2 goons did the absolute minimum to not get modkilled but the rules say Drago dies and not Sprityo.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:41 am There’s been surprisingly little vote analysis going on here which is probably because everything sucks
I guess I'm still not crazy about how the voting is done here.

I can't really analyze how the votes were earlier on in the day phase. I just have to go on what's there at the end.

There are some points in the day where I would love to see where the vote was at and read into someone's motivation, but it is a bit harder to do here.
Spoiler: show
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:45 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am If Juliets is town, we are just super unlucky.
If juliets is town, at least one scum is already voting for her.

---
Though I think the world where sprityo is town would be be way more unlucky
Ie you would have to be mafia.

Agreed. I don’t think Sprityo plays this way as a townie either.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 am

It’s shitty that probably 2 goons did the absolute minimum to not get modkilled but the rules say Drago dies and not Sprityo.
It’s also unfortunately an objectively good scum strategy especially given game circumstances (dead vig, blocked SK, close to end of game), say what you like about how stupid it is
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:45 am

Timmer called this out and we lynched him. 😩
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:48 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am If Juliets is town, we are just super unlucky.

---
Ie you would have to be mafia.

Agreed. I don’t think Sprityo plays this way as a townie either.
(Or Dom)

Okay plan kill Sprityo if Sprityo talks now active
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:48 am

It’s also unfortunately an objectively good scum strategy especially given game circumstances (dead vig, blocked SK, close to end of game), say what you like about how stupid it is
It’s only a good strategy if you’re playing Fire a Emblem cause it basically outs him.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:49 am

It’s only a good strategy if you’re playing Fire a Emblem cause it basically outs him.
at this risk of sounding dumb

what
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:48 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:45 am

Timmer called this out and we lynched him. 😩
Yeah, it might have actually been better if I hadn't showed up for end of day as the sabie vote happened without me being there. But I was there and made a choice, a bad one.

But timmer did pose a lot of wifom or multiple people were suspicious of him over the course of two days; no, that doesn't not excuse me for making his lynch happen. I still feel guilty for not staying on Michelle there.

I feel like I need more time to think things through without all this pressure.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:52 am

what
It’s not a good strategy to coast at exactly one post per day because it outs the person doing it as mafia...unless the alternative is you’re not gonna post at all because you’re playing Fire Emblem, which Sprityo is.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Michelle's derping yesterday was getting to me, but I think it was faked. She hasn't been around. (you be like: i'm one to talk.)

me: yeah, noted.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Girl Genius (Day 6)

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:55 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:14 pm I know you guys died already. it was a very sad affair, but your second self is still alive so I begin to doubt it all again.
What do you think about this today Owner?
I think there's a chance that you killed him and planned to ask my thoughts on this today.

Other than that, you waiting to post when half the thread is filled with scum seems like you don't have the same priorities as town.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:00 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:52 am

what
It’s not a good strategy to coast at exactly one post per day because it outs the person doing it as mafia...unless the alternative is you’re not gonna post at all because you’re playing Fire Emblem, which Sprityo is.
I mean maybe but note that we’re sitting around talking about whether to lynch Sprit instead of
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 am
Quin wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:54 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:01 pm @quin Are you town friendly?
@Quin
How about I vote with you today?
K.

Who do you want to vote for?

Imo the mafia has to be in Juliets, Michelle, Sprityo, Owner and maaaaaybe Dys. I lean towards Dys being town or maybe the sker but I don’t really know.

I’m thinking [VOTE: Juliets] aubergine
Works for me.

[VOTE: juliets] aubergine
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

as someone who is also too engrossed in fire emblem to participate properly i can assure you sprityo is the SK
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Post by Dom »

---
...only a baddie would know that...
There are four civilians left.
Owner, Dom, Tony, Jack, Quin. are on juliets.

Given quin's status, how do you know that of four players, one is bad?
Do tell.
Quin wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:34 am as someone who is also too engrossed in fire emblem to participate properly i can assure you sprityo is the SK
can't tell if serious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:11 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:06 am Ok, they both look bad to me but I give Michelle the edge over timmer. Have to vote now -

Also Quin thanks for answering my question, meditative noises lol.
juliets-- you've managed to be on the losing side of every lynch.
Why's that?
I'm not sure what you mean by "losing end" of every vote.

Day 1 I voted for Rej. So did you, so did timmer, so did Drago. The Rej lynch prevailed. Does that mean I was on the losing end?

Day 2 I voted Dragomir along with Tony. The vote was tied between Lunalee and nutella. Was I on the losing end of that vote?

Day 3 I voted Lunalee who was lynched along with a bunch of other people including you. Was I on the losing end of that vote?

Day 4 I voted Creature who tied with sable. This vote is one where I would say I was on the losing end because sabie was bad. I walked through this vote of mine in a lengthy post earlier this game, there is nothing else I can say about it.

Day 5 I voted sabie. The counter wagon was timmer. sabie was bad, timmer was civ. Was I on the losing end of that vote?

Day 6 I voted Michelle while a bunch of others including you voted timmer who was civ. Was I on the losing end of that vote?

I realize I voted for some civs, but is there anyone here who has not? I don't know who is good and who is bad, I'm just using my best judgement at the time I vote. I think it is unfair for you to say I was on the losing end of every vote because I wasn't.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 pm @Dyslexicon
@juliets

Your guess at the 4 townies and the sker?
At the moment I think Dom is town, and I think you are town. I don't have a third just yet because I haven't read back on everyone I want to. I don't know how to guess who the sk'er is but I can tell you I think sprityo is bad, it may be him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:34 am Options:

Juliets: defending LC to earn townie badge
Juliets: saying a rational thing
I don't know why you put an "ugh" under my quote where I say I have been looking for reasons that LC could be bad and couldn't find any except the RIP and his playing chess in the thread. Did you see that differently? Did you or others see any other reasons LC was taking votes? Was my reasoning off in some way? It was me playing mafia and pointing out that something didn't make sense, and I don't think I was the only one who felt that way.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to go to the dentist now and then rehab. I will be back mid afternoon. If you are voting for me I hope you read my iso. I don't have time now to go through every reason you guys used but I will do that this afternoon.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:09 am
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:06 am Ok, they both look bad to me but I give Michelle the edge over timmer. Have to vote now -

Why's that?

Day 1 I voted for Rej. So did you, so did timmer, so did Drago. The Rej lynch prevailed. Does that mean I was on the losing end?

Day 2 I voted Dragomir along with Tony. The vote was tied between Lunalee and nutella. Was I on the losing end of that vote?

Day 3 I voted Lunalee who was lynched along with a bunch of other people including you. Was I on the losing end of that vote?

Day 4 I voted Creature who tied with sable. This vote is one where I would say I was on the losing end because sabie was bad. I walked through this vote of mine in a lengthy post earlier this game, there is nothing else I can say about it.

Day 5 I voted sabie. The counter wagon was timmer. sabie was bad, timmer was civ. Was I on the losing end of that vote?

Day 6 I voted Michelle while a bunch of others including you voted timmer who was civ. Was I on the losing end of that vote?

I realize I voted for some civs, but is there anyone here who has not? I don't know who is good and who is bad, I'm just using my best judgement at the time I vote. I think it is unfair for you to say I was on the losing end of every vote because I wasn't.
You've managed to avoid a lot of blood on your hands is all. :shrug:
juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:21 am I have to go to the dentist now and then rehab. I will be back mid afternoon. If you are voting for me I hope you read my iso. I don't have time now to go through every reason you guys used but I will do that this afternoon.
Diction is everything.
What a choice of words there...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:08 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:55 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:14 pm I know you guys died already. it was a very sad affair, but your second self is still alive so I begin to doubt it all again.
What do you think about this today Owner?
I think there's a chance that you killed him and planned to ask my thoughts on this today.

Other than that, you waiting to post when half the thread is filled with scum seems like you don't have the same priorities as town.
I kinda have rl too, sorry i had to sleep and work.

You misunderstood my question or twisted my words, i wanted your oppinion on Dislexicon because i read him villa and you seems to shade him too in that post.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dom wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:26 am have we considered that it's possible the sk is inactive instead of being blocked?

omg i've been trying to post this for so long
Him being inactive also may be a trap, he can holster and wait the best moment.
This is a third possibility for no SK kills i've been thinking at.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:08 pm SK should vote with town to lynch mafia today or else mafia will likely win.
The fact that we keep having one kill is really bad.
do you think the missing deaths would bring us infos? I

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:59 am What if we all vote for ourselves
i never voted for myself

How is this a villagery thought?

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Michelle, please elaborate on that. I'm unsure as to what you mean.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:02 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:08 pm SK should vote with town to lynch mafia today or else mafia will likely win.
it seems you know who the SK is.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dom wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:15 am
it seems you know who the SK is.
i have a tinfoil but i am not sure so is useless.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

bullsuit
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dom wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:22 ambullsuit
i am going to a movie, i will elaborate later.

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Or should we just vote Michelle here. They are even really paying much attention to the thread today.

Epi only said move juliets to the bad pile if timmer was bad.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

how jack is speaking sounds like he knows juliets is town which really bothers me.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Girl Genius (Day 4)

juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:34 am Good morning Epignosis and TonyStarkPrime. I see you have both put a vote on sabie. Epi I looked through the last 2 pages of your ISO and didn't see mention of her, though I just skimmed through looking for her name so I could have missed it. Tony I'm about to look through yours but thought I would ask you while I'm asking Epi - what led to these votes?
This could kind of tie you sabie.
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:42 am sprityo where are you? You have 3 posts in this entire game - what is going on? You haven't posted in 5 days and I'm having a hard time not considering that scummy. What do you have to say about the game at this point?
But would a partner bring this up? (so sprityo for sk like quin said)?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I need to pack for vacation. But I'm so worried.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:38 am
juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:09 am

Why's that?

You've managed to avoid a lot of blood on your hands is all. :shrug:
juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:21 am I have to go to the dentist now and then rehab. I will be back mid afternoon. If you are voting for me I hope you read my iso. I don't have time now to go through every reason you guys used but I will do that this afternoon.
Diction is everything.
What a choice of words there...
I haven't been voting with the thought that I didn't want to get blood on my hands. If I had I wouldn't have voted Rej or Creature. I've just voted where I thought the person was bad.

I don't understand your implication about using the word "used". Would you explain please?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] where are you? I need a hug. Who are all these people that I'm putting trust in?

I miss your cat pictures.

What if I'm wrong about Dom and he's just been distancing from the get go....
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Who do you want to lynch today @j[mention]juliets[/mention] ?

Start there.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Girl Genius (Day 4)

juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:39 am Ok, I am leaving for my appointments and will be back around 4:00, plenty of time to be sure I feel good about my vote. I really hope @sabie12 responds in that time, as well as @sprityo. @Michelle as Dizzy points out you have not been around either so I would like to hear what is going on with you and what your thoughts are about the game. Ok back later.
or maybe all the ATs are the team? and jack is the sk?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m concerned the sk is being blocked at a time they would probably be aiming for wolves.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:08 am how jack is speaking sounds like he knows juliets is town which really bothers me.
If I was scum, fuck mislynching. I’d want the serial killer.

If you’re town, I don’t see how Juliets can be.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Juliets is super calm for someone with 5 votes after basicalky not being voted all game and the town might not mathematically even have a way to win.

Michelle seems to give exactly zero shits.

Owner is panicking and trying to keep the poe open.

I’m thinking it’s

Town - Jack Tony Dom Dys

3P - Quin

Wolves - Juliets Owner Sprityo

SK - Owner
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:36 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:08 am how jack is speaking sounds like he knows juliets is town which really bothers me.

I'm starting to think you might be okay. *this is so stressful* But then who's not town in my town? idk
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 pm Okay

Agatha - stuff
Tarvek - stuff
Zeetha - BG
Axel - one shots
Scum x 3 - looks best to use 2 RBs and a Kill but maybe more
Serial Killer - stuff? and kill
Othar - stuff

I hate that there’s so much “stuff” here.
Yeah it’s pretty crazy how the secret roles are mostly still in the game.

If Zeetha is not in Jack/Dom/Tony, they might be able to take a hit for a towncore member and avoid being mislynched later.

Kinda shit but that’s what a bg is for.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 pm Juliets is super calm for someone with 5 votes after basicalky not being voted all game and the town might not mathematically even have a way to win.

I’m thinking it’s

Town - Jack Tony Dom Dys

3P - Quin

Wolves - Juliets Owner Sprityo

SK - Owner
Why do you have me as wolves and sk? it doesn't make sense. They both have different motivations here.

You forgot michelle.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 pm Juliets is super calm for someone with 5 votes after basicalky not being voted all game and the town might not mathematically even have a way to win.

I’m thinking it’s

Town - Jack Tony Dom Dys

3P - Quin

Wolves - Juliets Michelle Sprityo

SK - Owner
Why do you have me as wolves and sk? it doesn't make sense. They both have different motivations here.

You forgot michelle.
Uh...typo. 😞
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like Michelle has wolf motivation. I don’t think Owner does.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I just realized this poll goes until Friday not 7 minutes ago.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:33 pm
I’m concerned the sk is being blocked at a time they would probably be aiming for wolves.
Good news: if we don’t lose today this becomes less of a problem.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:36 pm

I'm starting to think you might be okay. *this is so stressful* But then who's not town in my town? idk
could it be ... you?

Return to “Previous Jobs”