Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Girl Genius (Day 7)

Post by juliets »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:38 am Who do you want to lynch today @j@juliets ?

Start there.
If I had to lynch someone right now it would be sprityo.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:27 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:36 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:08 am how jack is speaking sounds like he knows juliets is town which really bothers me.
If I was scum, fuck mislynching. I’d want the serial killer.

If you’re town, I don’t see how Juliets can be.
I'm starting to think you might be okay. *this is so stressful* But then who's not town in my town? idk
could it be ... you?
:noble: You really aren't helping me trust you more. smh

Here on out, it is phone posting until Sunday when I get back.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 pm Juliets is super calm for someone with 5 votes after basicalky not being voted all game and the town might not mathematically even have a way to win.
I'm not sure what you expect me to do Jack. It's a mistake to lynch me, I am civ, but I don't feel like anyone is giving me anything to defend. Dom mentioned my votes but I walked through those and his response was it didn't look like I wanted to get blood on my hands. I bet I could say that about most people in this game if I listed their votes.

I just can't see how people could think that I'm bad after I started the lynch train on sable day 5, and before that there was this:
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:34 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:32 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:31 pm Dang, RIP Mac and Epi, two good roles in one night.

Also isn't Luna dead?
Hmm where did you see that?
Which part? They are both above ^.
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm Well dang, I just looked again - we lynched nutella not Luna.
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm This whole time I thought we lynched Luna, lol.
This was at the very beginning of Day 3. Do you think I went through Night 2 with teammates and they didn't straighten me out on the lynch? Or do you think all of that was fake? Have you ever seen me fake something like that before in a game?

So Jack I don't know how you think I should be behaving. Part of me thinks people will come to their senses if they read my ISO. Part of me though thinks one or two people have jumped on my bandwagon to avoid a scum lynch. The SK is probably on me too. I just hope reason and civs prevail.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:08 am how jack is speaking sounds like he knows juliets is town which really bothers me.

Jack, I'm not following the logic here. Why couldn't Owner and I both be town?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:21 pm

he’s probably thinking math but I’m willing to buy that we have a maniacally murdering Dom on our hands
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Girl Genius (Day 4)

Post by juliets »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:44 am
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:39 am Ok, I am leaving for my appointments and will be back around 4:00, plenty of time to be sure I feel good about my vote. I really hope sabie12 responds in that time, as well as sprityo. Michelle as Dizzy points out you have not been around either so I would like to hear what is going on with you and what your thoughts are about the game. Ok back later.
or maybe all the ATs are the team? and jack is the sk?
What is an AT?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:24 pm

he’s probably thinking math but I’m willing to buy that we have a maniacally murdering Dom on our hands
I think almost anything is possible even though I have Dom as civ. I haven't seen bad Dom in a long time, so long that I can't remember what one looks like.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 pm Juliets is super calm for someone with 5 votes after basicalky not being voted all game and the town might not mathematically even have a way to win.
I'm not sure what you expect me to do Jack. It's a mistake to lynch me, I am civ, but I don't feel like anyone is giving me anything to defend. Dom mentioned my votes but I walked through those and his response was it didn't look like I wanted to get blood on my hands. I bet I could say that about most people in this game if I listed their votes.

I just can't see how people could think that I'm bad after I started the lynch train on sable day 5, and before that there was this:
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:31 pm Dang, RIP Mac and Epi, two good roles in one night.

Also isn't Luna dead?
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm Well dang, I just looked again - we lynched nutella not Luna.
juliets wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm This whole time I thought we lynched Luna, lol.
This was at the very beginning of Day 3. Do you think I went through Night 2 with teammates and they didn't straighten me out on the lynch? Or do you think all of that was fake? Have you ever seen me fake something like that before in a game?

So Jack I don't know how you think I should be behaving. Part of me thinks people will come to their senses if they read my ISO. Part of me though thinks one or two people have jumped on my bandwagon to avoid a scum lynch. The SK is probably on me too. I just hope reason and civs prevail.
“See look at this mistake I made I must be Town”
Also considering that neither Luna nor Nutella were scum I’d consider it highly probable that that would not get straightened out
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Also isn't Luna dead?

Also considering that neither Luna nor Nutella were scum I’d consider it highly probable that that would not get straightened out
So I'm part of a team that strategized night moves without regard to who was still in the game?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also [mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] I think your snide remark about "look at my mistake" is unfair. Of course I'm going to bring up things that show I'm civ.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 pm Okay

Agatha - stuff
Tarvek - stuff
Zeetha - BG
Axel - one shots
Scum x 3 - looks best to use 2 RBs and a Kill but maybe more
Serial Killer - stuff? and kill
Othar - stuff

I hate that there’s so much “stuff” here.
Yeah it’s pretty crazy how the secret roles are mostly still in the game.

If Zeetha is not in Jack/Dom/Tony, they might be able to take a hit for a towncore member and avoid being mislynched later.

Kinda shit but that’s what a bg is for.
Yeah the power seems weak given the powerset left but if Dys or Michelle or someone else is the BG takes a kill intended for another townie town’s chances go up exponentially.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:30 pm Also @TonyStarkPrime I think your snide remark about "look at my mistake" is unfair. Of course I'm going to bring up things that show I'm civ.
Sorry didn’t intend to sound snide about it. I just think it’s a relatively minor point and I think it’s completely plausible that either it slipped by (especially if you have a less active mafia which seems to be case. I don’t think it makes you town.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:29 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Also isn't Luna dead?

So I'm part of a team that strategized night moves without regard to who was still in the game?
yes that would be the implication
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thats ridiculous unless the team is totally inept.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Also isn't Luna dead?

Who was supposed to straighten you out?

Sabie, Sprityo and Michelle are barely playing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Because I’m pretty sure Dom and Tony and myself are all town.

There aren’t 5 townies left.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:42 pm Thats ridiculous unless the team is totally inept.
That’s why it hurts lol
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:01 pm

Because I’m pretty sure Dom and Tony and myself are all town.

There aren’t 5 townies left.
Ok, then help me out. What makes Tony good?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mafia, SK and Quin on Juliets or something? Lol game
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:56 pmI think Jack is town. I think Michelle either legitimately derped town or hasn’t been paying attention. ONE OTHER PERSON IS TOWN. I wasn’t really thinking “oh this would make Juliet’s scum” I was more thinking well POE)
This says Jack is town, Michelle is either town or not town and then one other person is town. So what's your actual read on Michelle here? Hmmmm?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:11 pm Mafia, SK and Quin on Juliets or something? Lol game
i was waiting for first scum is Tony Dom Jack take
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

It's probably Jack, Dom and Tony and we're all fucked. Ugh, I had the ickiest feeling about Jack being so buddy with me all game
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:11 pm Mafia, SK and Quin on Juliets or something? Lol game
So you've basically just won already?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:56 pmI think Jack is town. I think Michelle either legitimately derped town or hasn’t been paying attention. ONE OTHER PERSON IS TOWN. I wasn’t really thinking “oh this would make Juliet’s scum” I was more thinking well POE)
This says Jack is town, Michelle is either town or not town and then one other person is town. So what's your actual read on Michelle here? Hmmmm?
I think she’s town. Hard probability says I’m wrong about her or I’m wrong about Dom.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:17 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm
So you've basically just won already?
I wish we were scum I’d take the easy win here and round out a 1-9 record on the syndicate
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:17 pmI think she’s town. Hard probability says I’m wrong about her or I’m wrong about Dom.
Why do you believe Michelle's derp and not Juliets' derp? I believe both Juliets' and Timmer's, and now Michelle comes with a derp and I actually feel it's probably legit as well even though I don't want it to be.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:20 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:17 pmI think she’s town. Hard probability says I’m wrong about her or I’m wrong about Dom.
Why do you believe Michelle's derp and not Juliets' derp? I believe both Juliets' and Timmer's, and now Michelle comes with a derp and I actually feel it's probably legit as well even though I don't want it to be.
Michelle’s is about scum power set which I think would be much more pertinent knowledge. Michelle also has a townread from Epi which I’m not quite discounting either.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dom wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 pmI'm at a loss. :/
I'm about 90% sure Dom is scum here.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:22 pm
I’m willing to let Dom have tricked me it would be an honorable way to go out.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quin wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:01 pm @quin Are you town friendly?
@Quin
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:24 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:22 pm
I’m willing to let Dom have tricked me it would be an honorable way to go out.
I feel that way about Owner, but not Dom or Jack.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dom wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:46 pm sprit?
I guess he could be bad?
I'm tired.
Owner, do you see this? :coffee:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dom wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:59 pm i'm sorry you're wrong about that. :/
since lynching nutella i've bene pretty bad at this game though,
Lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dom wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:18 am tony-- should we let bygones be bygones?
I feel like i need to reconsider everything
Mafia Dom to SK Tony: Shall we team up?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:28 amI do want to be optimistic, but I'm also being realistic here. Even if we do lynch scum today, us townies (I still don't think that you are town, jack) need to still all come together and lynch correctly each day with whichever of us remain.

I've seen how much scum wins here. I want to break this meta, but I know this is a long road.
Scum bias is kind of off the charts on this site. Town hasn't even mislynched that much this game, but still actually outnumbered right now. Which happens in multiball I guess, but it doesn't feel great. But whatever, it's just a game etc.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:13 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 pm @Dyslexicon
@juliets

Your guess at the 4 townies and the sker?
At the moment I think Dom is town, and I think you are town. I don't have a third just yet because I haven't read back on everyone I want to. I don't know how to guess who the sk'er is but I can tell you I think sprityo is bad, it may be him.
Why do you think Dom and Jack are town though? They are both voting you atm? So if you are town and they are town, then town is absolutely fucking doomed. Please explain
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jack knows I'm town. Iso him and read the posts where he talks about me. Pretty sure on this. Actually had that in the back of my mind for pretty much the whole game, but I just get buddied and suck
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:37 am @Dyslexicon where are you? I need a hug. Who are all these people that I'm putting trust in?

I miss your cat pictures.

What if I'm wrong about Dom and he's just been distancing from the get go....
Why are we never on at the same time? Is it because I have a normal time zone now, cause I prefer my old one. I need you to be town cause I don't want to be wrong on you at least. I'm thinking town is fucked so whatever. I think Jack and Dom are mafia, and the last is probably Sprit but that's impossible to read cause he doesn't post. Tony likely the SK voting with scum now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 pmTown - Jack Tony Dom Dys

3P - Quin

Wolves - Juliets Owner Sprityo

SK - Owner
Lol, scum, scum, scum and "oh I have to buddy Dizzy still" and you don't even call me Dizzy boooo

And lol x2, you have Owner as mafia AND SK. Great stuff.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine

I deserve pain.

I will vote for Sprit if he comes in and makes a post because that is not flying at all. I feel like scum is basically open wolfing at this point. Cool cool
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:50 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:13 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 pm @Dyslexicon
@juliets

Your guess at the 4 townies and the sker?
At the moment I think Dom is town, and I think you are town. I don't have a third just yet because I haven't read back on everyone I want to. I don't know how to guess who the sk'er is but I can tell you I think sprityo is bad, it may be him.
Why do you think Dom and Jack are town though? They are both voting you atm? So if you are town and they are town, then town is absolutely fucking doomed. Please explain
I think Dom has been aggressive and pointedly questioning people which is what I remember of town Dom. And with Jack its just the opposite, he has not been pointed and aggressive which is how I see him when he is bad. Could one or both of them be bad? Sure. I am more reading them for tone and that can be dangerous. I am certainly taking a look at them today to make sure I'm comfortable and because I think there are one or more scum and the sk voting for me.

Right now though I am looking at Tony who is lower on my list.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:19 pmI think Dom has been aggressive and pointedly questioning people which is what I remember of town Dom. And with Jack its just the opposite, he has not been pointed and aggressive which is how I see him when he is bad. Could one or both of them be bad? Sure. I am more reading them for tone and that can be dangerous. I am certainly taking a look at them today to make sure I'm comfortable and because I think there are one or more scum and the sk voting for me.

Dom has been aggressive in bursts here and there, sure. And look now when scum is close to a win it's all "I don't know I'm so lost right now". If Dom and Jack are both town to you then almost everyone else should be scum. Am I scum to you? In which case why? It's like you're not paranoid at all. Are you normally this calm and shrug about games?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:22 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:19 pmI think Dom has been aggressive and pointedly questioning people which is what I remember of town Dom. And with Jack its just the opposite, he has not been pointed and aggressive which is how I see him when he is bad. Could one or both of them be bad? Sure. I am more reading them for tone and that can be dangerous. I am certainly taking a look at them today to make sure I'm comfortable and because I think there are one or more scum and the sk voting for me.

Dom has been aggressive in bursts here and there, sure. And look now when scum is close to a win it's all "I don't know I'm so lost right now". If Dom and Jack are both town to you then almost everyone else should be scum. Am I scum to you? In which case why? It's like you're not paranoid at all. Are you normally this calm and shrug about games?
I am definitely paranoid and I'm forcing myself to be calm so I can read through the people I need to read through. My mission was to decide between you and Owner and Tony but I understand what you are saying, that I ought to reconsider whether I am wrong about one or both of Dom and Jack. I'm doing the best that I can with the time that I have.

Reading through Tony I'm seeing a lot of philosophical and theoretical arguments other than a suspicion of Dom that seems odd - based on his meta but before he read games to understand his meta. And it seems the ones he chose were not the best (at least according to Dom). He's also voting for me so is in the suspect pool. I am dropping him from my town list.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:53 pmI am definitely paranoid and I'm forcing myself to be calm so I can read through the people I need to read through. My mission was to decide between you and Owner and Tony but I understand what you are saying, that I ought to reconsider whether I am wrong about one or both of Dom and Jack. I'm doing the best that I can with the time that I have.

Reading through Tony I'm seeing a lot of philosophical and theoretical arguments other than a suspicion of Dom that seems odd - based on his meta but before he read games to understand his meta. And it seems the ones he chose were not the best (at least according to Dom). He's also voting for me so is in the suspect pool. I am dropping him from my town list.
Well if you are town it doesn't really help to decide between anyone if you're getting voted up anyway. Not to be discouraging. Your calmness just looks weird to me. And I still don't understand why you trust either of Jack or Dom. Dom has been super scummy to be this day especially, he's completely changed his tune.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually Juliets is probably the SK, which the scum team knows, and that was the story of the game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I kind of wish I hadn't replaced in again. The most I did D1 was trying to save Rej. I want to be remembered that way. Rip
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I need to sleep now. Will be around to shit post tomorrow. It was a good effort. Twas lovely.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jack, I think it's time to tell us what you meant by this:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:40 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:14 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 pm
Sure. Potential.
Why am I defending someone I haven't voted for instead of you defending your vote for her... ?
That seems ass-backwards.
Last I checked, I asked you a question, and you flat out deflected. I don't care that you're not voting for them. I was curious why you thought the votes on her were bad.

I kind wanted to see both sides of the coin here. But all I got, is more of reason to look into Dom if Michelle turns out to be a baddie.
I have a really stupid reason to think Dom is town and also he seems pretty much like town Dom. (But I've never seen scum Dom so take that with a grain of salt.)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am If Juliets is town, we are just super unlucky.
I wouldn't call it unlucky - and I don't call people stupid in mafia games because that's insane. I think no one is looking at my posts and trying to see town. They are just trying to see mafia or sk and in the meantime calling me too calm as if I were supposed to be screaming at people. Not my style.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:48 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:45 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am If Juliets is town, we are just super unlucky.
If juliets is town, at least one scum is already voting for her.

---
Though I think the world where sprityo is town would be be way more unlucky
Ie you would have to be mafia.

Agreed. I don’t think Sprityo plays this way as a townie either.
So why in the hell are you voting for me? sprityo won't get mod killed if he doesn't post today - just blocked.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”