Host fail! (host, non, deadies)
50%

Total votes: 6
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Day 2]

Post by LittleTiger »

I see the poll ends a little later than I thought, so I am going to risk waiting until tomorrow to vote. There just hasn't been enough discussion for me to decide who is getting my vote.

I may just end up going random or vote for chaindeath.
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Kate wrote:I was also thinking dh because he voted fh who got the lynch switched to her, but it seems it may be moot now.

Tons o linki
you do realize that both vote switchers can only vote for someone who voted for them, right?
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Day 1]

Post by DharmaHelper »

AceofSpaces wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Chaindeath said he wouldn't check back in, not that he couldn't. The general feel I got from your and SVS's posts were that you were under the impression that he couldn't check back and when he did it was odd.

So based on that I am forced to consider that you wanted an easy Day 1 pick and picked chaindeath without considering the specifics of "can't" vs "won't".

Again, minor ping.
Reads like a defense to me.

I was saying I thought FH was taking advantage of semantics, that's not defending chaindeath, that is speaking to FH's reasons for voting. :coffee2:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

LittleTiger wrote:
Kate wrote:I was also thinking dh because he voted fh who got the lynch switched to her, but it seems it may be moot now.

Tons o linki
you do realize that both vote switchers can only vote for someone who voted for them, right?
Yes, but if cd needed someone to vote for one of his voters then it didn't look good for dh. Although I never looked to see if dh voted for her before or after she voted cd.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I got home from work about an hour ago and just got caught up. I have to be back in at 6:30 in the morning (so about 6 hours) so I will try to vote sometime tomorrow morning while at work.

Honestly, the only place I'm looking right now is chaindeath. If Vlad backs up his story though, then I'm out of other options to consider for right now.
Vloddamick
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Vloddamick »

If I had known It would cause so much controversy I would not have said anything, but yes I did mention in passing that chaindeath's vote didn't go through. Hope this clears that up. (and if I should refrain from talking to him on this subject in the future then I will)

Will probably post before going to bed do see where discussion goes after people see this. also is there a deeper meaning for chaindeath beating a dead horse or is he hinting at something... :ponder:

And Chaindeath, what in the name of flying corn husks is "Vlaminck"? I've used my name for how many years and you make a worse spelling mistake then most people who just assume its spelled with an A... I am disappointed, disgruntled, disheartened, distraught, and disemboweled. :evileye:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Good morning TS!

Since Vlod has now vouched for his brother and backed up his story people will stop looking at DH.

I am more interested in who was jumping all over this situation to use it to their own benefit.

I am agreement with Aces (thats right I am not suspecting you I am actually agreeing with you for once lol) I would be looking at the quieter players who are sitting back and blending in.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

also just b/c Chaindeath was backed up by his brother why does that clear him? I am not sure I trust him any more than I did.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 46

Post by S~V~S »

Well on a quiet day one, him coming back to place that vote when he said he would not be back seemed like BTS to me. That was the only reason I suspect him, and if that reason is not valid, there is so reason to suspect him at this time for me.

Doesn't mean he is a civvie, just means I have no reason to believe he isn't at this point.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I see.

Well DH is still on my list for the couldn't, wouldn't, can't, won't post. It just seemed very odd to throw all that out there to someone about their Day 1 suspicion. It was Day 1. It always amazes me what people will latch onto/defend on Day 1. DH was way ott in his little defense of the Chaindeath.
;)
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21

Re: Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Night 1]

Post by Vompatti »

AceofSpaces wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Oops, missed it. Would have voted for Conor.
Why?
Out of the two(?) people who hadn't posted yet he was the one I felt like voting for.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 32

Post by chaindeath »

Chaindeath wishes to thank vlamlononicik for clearing up all that bad air. :D

Now that he no longer has to be a suspect for the time being, he wishes to say that he has no clue where his vote will be going. Nobody has been giving him any sort of "pings" as you all seem to like calling them. He might vote for a low poster, like bambi who hasn't said anything yet. :shrug:
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
Vloddamick
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Vloddamick »

As It is late, by my time, I will be voting for DH as he seems as good a candidate as any and does have some suspicions surrounding him. and I'm tired and going to bed so there's that.

And your very welcome chaimedaith
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by blindfaeth »

I gotta vote now, Im still voting cd bc nothinhelse hasmade me particularly suspicious and as LT pointed oit there are two possible roles he could be amd one pic them is baddie. Coupled with my suspicion its beyter than a random vote.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Voting now from work on my phone. Unfortunately I don't have much time right now, but I'm still not entirely sure about chaindeath even after the confirmation thing. I also don't have much else to go on right now.

Votes chaindeath
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 12

Post by AceofSpaces »

Roxy wrote:I see.

Well DH is still on my list for the couldn't, wouldn't, can't, won't post. It just seemed very odd to throw all that out there to someone about their Day 1 suspicion. It was Day 1. It always amazes me what people will latch onto/defend on Day 1. DH was way ott in his little defense of the Chaindeath.
Then he refuses to admit it was a defense. I find that odd.

I'm also in agreement that while chaindeath isn't 100% clear, he did still survive a lynch somehow, I don't feel comfortable taking the risk involved in voting for him right now. There is a 50/50 chance he is a civie.

Vomp, I just find it odd you'd post that you'd vote for someone who has been real quiet, after the fact. To me, it reads like a "this is a safe thing to say" kind of thing. Just a small ping right now.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 12

Post by AceofSpaces »

Super Bowl today. So I am going to have to vote early. I don't feel comfortable voting for chaindeath right now. I also don't want to vote for DH at this moment. While I find his behavior odd, I need more than just a possible connection to chaindeath for me to vote for him. That being said, there isn't a whole lot else to go on. Too many people keeping to the shadows, so to speak. That makes me uneasy.

So, I am going to vote for Vomp. He is the only other ping I have to go on, so I might as well.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Vompatti »

AceofSpaces wrote:

Then he refuses to admit it was a defense. I find that odd.

I'm also in agreement that while chaindeath isn't 100% clear, he did still survive a lynch somehow, I don't feel comfortable taking the risk involved in voting for him right now. There is a 50/50 chance he is a civie.

Vomp, I just find it odd you'd post that you'd vote for someone who has been real quiet, after the fact. To me, it reads like a "this is a safe thing to say" kind of thing. Just a small ping right now.
If he's not going to post (as it still seems) why should we not vote him out?

*Votes Conor*
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It is more likely that a no show could be a civ~ baddie teammates try to get their team into the thread. I would rather let the host try to replace a non player than eliminate what is likely a civvie role, from a numerical standpoint, there are more civvies than baddies :shrug:

@ Daisy~ are we looking to replace anyone?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I have to phone vote for now. Im unsure on cd so im voting dh. Will say more when I can but he seems off.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Voted for chaindeath cause I'd rather not die.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Though honestly if I am lynched you guy's will at least have some stuff to talk about. :hugs:

ImageImage
ImageImage
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 32

Post by chaindeath »

If for nothing else as retaliation (no animosity is meant to go with it though) and not having anyone else that has pinged him, chaindeath will be voting DH. (And will actually put his vote in this time.)
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, this sucks :(

I no longer suspect either of them (DH or chaindeath) based on what happened yesterday. I would rather leave the no shows to the host.

BWT pinged me yesterday with his parroty sounding posts, so i am going to vote for him.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote:It is more likely that a no show could be a civ~ baddie teammates try to get their team into the thread. I would rather let the host try to replace a non player than eliminate what is likely a civvie role, from a numerical standpoint, there are more civvies than baddies :shrug:

@ Daisy~ are we looking to replace anyone?
I am looking to replace The Great Bambi, as he has asked to be replaced. Conor is completely new to mafia and is getting some help understanding the mechanics of the game from Alex here starting out. As we all know mafia can be quite confusing when we first start playing.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Half an hour until the poll closes! Vote, vote, vote!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ok so DH never bothered to respond to me but he did take time to vote.

Teeth and bf pinged the hell out of me with their vote posts, Teeth moreso than bf.

I am still not sure about how the Chaindeath survived a lynch.

I am going with my own suspicion - DH. If he had responded to me maybe it wouldn't have come to this.

*votes DH*
;)
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Voted chaindeath

I have not had time to read the thread - just got up and raced in to vote.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Roxy wrote:Ok so DH never bothered to respond to me but he did take time to vote.

Teeth and bf pinged the hell out of me with their vote posts, Teeth moreso than bf.

I am still not sure about how the Chaindeath survived a lynch.

I am going with my own suspicion - DH. If he had responded to me maybe it wouldn't have come to this.

*votes DH*

Lol respond to what?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Too late now anyway lol
;)
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Kate wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:

Tons o linki
Yes, but if cd needed someone to vote for one of his voters then it didn't look good for dh. Although I never looked to see if dh voted for her before or after she voted cd.
Since FH was the first to vote Chaindeath, and she is the one that died, I would deduce with some certainty that Chaindeath is the one that switched the lynch when consideration is given to the fact that the two lynch switchers can only switch the lynch to someone that has voted for them, as in the role with the lynch switch. Thus, my eyebrow is starting to crick at those who are trying to say something else happened.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

LittleTiger wrote:
Kate wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:

Tons o linki
Since FH was the first to vote Chaindeath, and she is the one that died, I would deduce with some certainty that Chaindeath is the one that switched the lynch when consideration is given to the fact that the two lynch switchers can only switch the lynch to someone that has voted for them, as in the role with the lynch switch. Thus, my eyebrow is starting to crick at those who are trying to say something else happened.
I think you are just misunderstanding me. That is what I'm saying...however cd needed to switch it to someone who voted for him and dh's vote for fh gave him that opportunity.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Roxy wrote:

Too late now anyway lol

Oh cool so you're definitely bad then :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You Can't Do That

The band concluded the title track, and while it had provided a pleasant distraction for a few minutes, as soon as the song ended the audience had nothing to think about again except who the killer in their midst might be.

Blindfaeth spoke up, "Chaindeath survived that beating somehow, that can't be coincidence."

SVS replied, "He could be a Baddie, but he could also be Henry. We just don't know."

"I'm willing to take the chance that he is Henry because I don't think he is," bwt stated shortly.

The debate continued for some time, until finally it was decided. They would be more careful this time, they wouldn't risk another FH Incident. So they stood him against a wall and someone produced a gun. DharmaHelper took careful aim, but at the last second Chaindeath leapt out of the way and went into a series of spins and moves to make himself an even harder target. He did it with such speed and agility that DH was startled and jerked his hand up as he fired the gun. The bullet glanced off a lighting fixture with a loud ping and lodged itself in birdwithteeth's brain!

The audience was stunned! Chaindeath stepped up to check bwt's pockets and pulled out a parking ticket book.

birdwithteeth has beenlynched. He was Rita!

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to choose the next song the band plays and to send me your night actions.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Too late now anyway lol

kk act like rabbit. idc.

But do you think you could actually - yah know - respond to my post without a big fat no u or switcheroo?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [Night 2]

Post by Roxy »

Also BIH Teeth - I cant believe daisy made Rita a baddie character :( so fucking sad :(
;)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Roxy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Too late now anyway lol

kk act like rabbit. idc.

But do you think you could actually - yah know - respond to my post without a big fat no u or switcheroo?
You didn't ask me anything, therefore I have nothing to respond to.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So there was ANOTHER lynch switch??

Does anyone have the order, the poll was gone so fast :(

BIH Rita, Bye Teef~
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Roxy wrote:Also BIH Teeth - I cant believe daisy made Rita a baddie character :( so fucking sad :(
I know. :( I originally had her as civ with a different ability but I was having trouble keeping it balanced so I had to make the switch.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Dearest Spacedaisy - can you please copy the poll and post it in the thread if they are going to be taken down so quickly? I haven't had time to copy any of them... thank you so much! :daisy:

Another lynch switch? :ponder:

Bye BWT, BIH Rita! I guess it worked out well this time :dance:
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Kate wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:
Kate wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:

Tons o linki
I think you are just misunderstanding me. That is what I'm saying...however cd needed to switch it to someone who voted for him and dh's vote for fh gave him that opportunity.

:| :confused: DH's vote for FH had nothing to do with the baddie or civvie lynch switcher. FH voted for Chaindeath. Thus giving Chaindeath someone to switch it to.

I will go read those roles again to make sure I am not the one confused by their ability.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

LittleTiger wrote:Dearest Spacedaisy - can you please copy the poll and post it in the thread if they are going to be taken down so quickly? I haven't had time to copy any of them... thank you so much! :daisy:

I don't know how to do so with my iPadto be quite honest. They are taken down so quickly because I have another poll going up immediately. The longer I wait, the longer the the phase gets and eventually we will be running into my time to be at work and will have to move the end time substantially. In fact we are nearing that point now. I don't know what the solution for this problem might be. But I'm open to suggestions.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Don't worry Daisy, we'll manage :daisy:

I have to go do some stuff, and will bbl, if no one has done an order, i will do one (excuse me if i am incorrect), but whoever did this must have ALSO been either The Horse or The Teachers, they only have one switch each, right?

BWT voted for chaindeath again, right?

WTF? Time to read the roles again.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Seriously?! WTF!!!! :WTF:

On the plus side, I'm not sharing any of my evil zombie wine with any of you! :feb: :wine:
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

In looking at the roles, it seems the baddies have one lynch switch, but it does not say the same for Herman.

I think that clears things up considerably.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I see that as well. OK, no more voting for chaindeath for this gal :D
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Spacedaisy wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:Dearest Spacedaisy - can you please copy the poll and post it in the thread if they are going to be taken down so quickly? I haven't had time to copy any of them... thank you so much! :daisy:

I don't know how to do so with my iPadto be quite honest. They are taken down so quickly because I have another poll going up immediately. The longer I wait, the longer the the phase gets and eventually we will be running into my time to be at work and will have to move the end time substantially. In fact we are nearing that point now. I don't know what the solution for this problem might be. But I'm open to suggestions.

You can select the poll along with all the votes and copy it and paste it. It will be text, but at least we would have it. If you cannot do that (not sure what you can do on an iPad since I, sadly, do not have one :( ), then perhaps everyone could be sure to bold their votes in the thread when they vote.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Roxy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Too late now anyway lol

kk act like rabbit. idc.

You didn't ask me anything, therefore I have nothing to respond to.
Fine then be a s/a :p Did I say answer my questions? No I sais respond to my post. I am sure you thought something when you read it.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also I voted getting better. Its a nice little jam.
;)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I definitely didn't think "Roxy wants me to respond to this and will probably vote for me if I don't. "

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”