Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 3]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:17 pm I haven't spent the whole game telling you how catty you are so cut that bullshit.
If you like, stick a “some” in front of people. :shrug2:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

Frequenlty at an office at 1AM?
ok fine
Didn't go earlier to get the computer you apparently needed to post the most underwhelming defense despite posting more intricate posts with spoiler tags and iso's in the interim?

k bro
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:07 pm I literally drove to my office at 1 AM, yes. I was excited about sharing my experiment, and I am a ridiculous human being. :smile:
And i thought except waking up to play at 3 or 4 AM there can't be bigger dedication :p

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:19 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:17 pm I haven't spent the whole game telling you how catty you are so cut that bullshit.
If you like, stick a “some” in front of people. :shrug2:
nah i find your rhetoric to be important.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:16 pm For all the “Jay put too much effort into the defense” shite, I can provide an explanation and see who even gives a damn. :biggrin:

We keep blowing leads this year, Syndicate civilians. Over and over. Scrimmage, Steely Dan, Shockheaded Peter, that one game where Quin (I think?) was the last mafia.

People have spent the whole game telling me how catty I am, with incredibly confident tones at times, and I am according a high-probability mislynch on any day for the remainder of the game. If that happens, we’re that much closer the blowing another lead. So yes, I put effort into explaining why I feel that TSP kill was a cat mistake which should exonerate me. The alternative theory is completely stupid tinfoil junk. I genuinely hoped folks would see that. Unfortunately that hasn’t happened and my effort to get out of mislynch range backfired.

A vigilante is a good solution to the Jay problem — even if that means vigging Fayt after I’m lynched.
I just feel like if the whole "Iron Man Experiment" thing was real, you'd have been way more eager to tell us much sooner after Tony was NKed. Instead you waited to see if you really had to do it.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Is that nutella glomming onto my point? : O
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well this has gotten silly. You guys are silly. :smile:

I went to the office at 1, and I sat there on my computer in this here Mafia thread for a while. Then at like 3 or whenever I was tired and took my gear home. I leave my laptop at my office all the time since I don’t really have a desk at home. I certainly didn’t expect to explain all this. XD
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:21 pm Is that nutella glomming onto my point? : O
I think so. I did find it weird that he had to go back to get his computer since he was purportedly planning to post the thing all along. I think he waited because he knew it was a gamble.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:16 pm For all the “Jay put too much effort into the defense” shite, I can provide an explanation and see who even gives a damn. :biggrin:

We keep blowing leads this year, Syndicate civilians. Over and over. Scrimmage, Steely Dan, Shockheaded Peter, that one game where Quin (I think?) was the last mafia.

People have spent the whole game telling me how catty I am, with incredibly confident tones at times, and I am according a high-probability mislynch on any day for the remainder of the game. If that happens, we’re that much closer the blowing another lead. So yes, I put effort into explaining why I feel that TSP kill was a cat mistake which should exonerate me. The alternative theory is completely stupid tinfoil junk. I genuinely hoped folks would see that. Unfortunately that hasn’t happened and my effort to get out of mislynch range backfired.

A vigilante is a good solution to the Jay problem — even if that means vigging Fayt after I’m lynched.
I just feel like if the whole "Iron Man Experiment" thing was real, you'd have been way more eager to tell us much sooner after Tony was NKed. Instead you waited to see if you really had to do it.
Look at my very first post of the day phase. It’s right there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jay, please directly address this point. Why did you wait to reveal the gambit?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also “really had to do it” is ludicrous when Fayt had a 3-1 lead in the poll.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:24 pm

No it isn't. Your first couple points teased it. You didn't want to actually reveal the whole thing. You wanted to breadcrumb and see if Mac/the rest of us could conclude that you were civ from it, and when we didn't you got frustrated and took a gamble.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:14 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:44 am
nutella wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:32 am Assumption 2 is based on a false premise. "Mislynch bait" my doggy ass.
i like the tone here no matter JJJ's alignament she is sassy and i saw scum Nutella sweeter and non confrontational.
nutella = sassy
Epignosis = rude

:meany:
I don't want to repost that but yes you were rude in a post.
Game related, where is your head at?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:23 pm Well this has gotten silly. You guys are silly. :smile:

I went to the office at 1, and I sat there on my computer in this here Mafia thread for a while. Then at like 3 or whenever I was tired and took my gear home. I leave my laptop at my office all the time since I don’t really have a desk at home. I certainly didn’t expect to explain all this. XD
If you didn't want to explain it, then don't bring in the location of your laptop as a barrier of posting your apparent guarnateed civ card.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:25 pm

No it isn't. Your first couple points teased it. You didn't want to actually reveal the whole thing. You wanted to breadcrumb and see if Mac/the rest of us could conclude that you were civ from it, and when we didn't you got frustrated and took a gamble.
I couldn’t explain in any manner that I expected to make sense without compiling posts and consolidating my explanation. I wanted my computer. So yes, I teased it until I could tell it. Consider them blockbuster trailers for the big event. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:23 pm Well this has gotten silly. You guys are silly. :smile:

If you didn't want to explain it, then don't bring in the location of your laptop as a barrier of posting your apparent guarnateed civ card.
Oh sure, follow whatever lead you like. It’s just one I didn’t anticipate lol

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seriously, the teasing "hint-dropping" about whether or not you would have killed Tony just made the whole thing look worse on you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:26 pm

I couldn’t explain in any manner that I expected to make sense without compiling posts and consolidating my explanation. I wanted my computer. So yes, I teased it until I could tell it. Consider them blockbuster trailers for the big event. :goofp:
But you could put together those posts with interactions with sppedchuck?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actually Fayt had a 3-0 lead in the poll. I had no votes. This conversation befuddles me to my doggy dog core.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:14 pm To be clear, Jay, in my opinion, said what he said about clearing his name hoping everyone would forget he hadn't actually followed through on that. He then made up a lie about having to go to his office for his computer, which he apparently did at 1AM, only to turn around and go back home at 3AM to do.

Yet, he posted the stuff detailing people's interactions with speedchuck no problem.
Jay went to his office to grab his computer and then drove back home. What's so hard to understand?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:26 pm

But you could put together those posts with interactions with sppedchuck?
I did those at the office. I do work on Fridays. Then I left the office to spend time with my friends. Then I went home. Then I went back to the office. Hoowee!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yeah, what Dom said. You spent quite a decent chunk of time right after the night post putting together all the speed analysis; if you could do that then you surely could have explained the iron man experiment around the same time as a parallel reaction to the other night death. If you were at your computer then, why was that not among your priorities at the time? You actually just contradicted yourself. You said you planted the hints because you weren't on your computer, but that was at the same time you were doing the speed posts, and you just said you were at your computer for those.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:27 pm Seriously, the teasing "hint-dropping" about whether or not you would have killed Tony just made the whole thing look worse on you.
And that’s my fault. I had just done something super cool, and I wanted others to pick up on it. At face value, pre-explanation, me killing TSP should at least be dubilus. So I hoped folks would dig into it. I poked Mac in particular because he’s the tinfoiliest name in my POE. I wanted to see him figure it out himself to show me that he truly gave a shit about my alignment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sus af
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Oh, I'm actually starting to understand now what Dom is on about.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:33 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:27 pm Seriously, the teasing "hint-dropping" about whether or not you would have killed Tony just made the whole thing look worse on you.
And that’s my fault. I had just done something super cool, and I wanted others to pick up on it. At face value, pre-explanation, me killing TSP should at least be dubilus. So I hoped folks would dig into it. I poked Mac in particular because he’s the tinfoiliest name in my POE. I wanted to see him figure it out himself to show me that he truly gave a shit about my alignment.
why would fayt kill tsp?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:32 pm Yeah, what Dom said. You spent quite a decent chunk of time right after the night post putting together all the speed analysis; if you could do that then you surely could have explained the iron man experiment around the same time as a parallel reaction to the other night death. If you were at your computer then, why was that not among your priorities at the time? You actually just contradicted yourself. You said you planted the hints because you weren't on your computer, but that was at the same time you were doing the speed posts, and you just said you were at your computer for those.
Priority number one is *always* interactions. Hunting before defending. I not too long after those for dinner and other such fun, and there you have it.

I look forward to my death. It will be dramatic. It may be more dramatic as a vig kill, since people will be able to respond to it immediately. :D

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Eh, I disagree.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:34 pm
why would fayt kill tsp?
She and speedchuck thought I had a reason for calling him King Green in all of my reads. Certainly speedchuck did. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

...why would they not just kill you?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Lynch Fayt. Vig Jay if Fayt town. Come on guys.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:37 pm ...why would they not just kill you?
I thought the cats might kill me! Were it only. There are other ways to deal with me. Also I’m mislynch bait.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

....you're mislynch bait, but tsp isn't?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Why would anybody scum kill Jay when it's a guarantee that he'll be very close to being lynched at some point in the game?

It baffles me that that's actually a question that needs to be asked.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What I really need is to know *multiple* suspects from the gang. I don’t care if I’m suspected or even lynched, frankly. At this point the game needs me dead. Just have your backups ready and in mind, and some leads you care to follow.

Especially if it isn’t Fayt!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Let me get this straight...

You're mislynch bait, so the baddies killed your civ read TSP who, by all accounts would normally mislynch bait, but wasn't because... you thought he was civvie and that apparently would have clout with us all despite you apparently being mislynch bait?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Let me tell ya something. that shit isn't straight at all.
it's gayer than me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:39 pm ....you're mislynch bait, but tsp isn't?
Hahahaha

This thing has gone FULL CIRCLE.

TSP definitely would have been mislynch bait were it not for my constant vouching. That’s my whole point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

why would fayt kill tsp?
Why would Jay kill tsp? Why would I kill tsp as you suspect me too?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:36 pm
why would fayt kill tsp?
She and speedchuck thought I had a reason for calling him King Green in all of my reads. Certainly speedchuck did. :nicenod:
Yeah so this is the crux of the I.M.E. -- your claim is that you successfully baited a mafia kill onto an inactive civilian. I actually find that pretty unlikely. It just happened to work? They decided to kill Tony over a more active civilian, merely because Big Master King Of Fuck Mountain took him out of the POE? On night two?! I find it much more likely that you cooked it all up in mafia chat. It may look like I'm wearing some crazy tinfoil, but I actually find it much easier to envision that universe than the universe where the mafia team just falls into your trap. For one thing, you're kind of insulting speed's intelligence. I'm sure he was in on it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:39 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:37 pm ...why would they not just kill you?
I thought the cats might kill me! Were it only. There are other ways to deal with me. Also I’m mislynch bait.
Lmfao. Got em
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I sure did bait them! I’m surprised it worked so beautifully myself. It was an experiment with the game’s lowest poster, so I gave it a go. It was fun either way.

And then they shot him. The EON2 results were a great feeling for this doggo.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This really is my fault. I broke a cardinal rule.

Never expect civilians to think straight.

Even if you’re one of them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:41 pm Let me get this straight...

You're mislynch bait, so the baddies killed your civ read TSP who, by all accounts would normally mislynch bait, but wasn't because... you thought he was civvie and that apparently would have clout with us all despite you apparently being mislynch bait?
[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:42 pm
Hahahaha

This thing has gone FULL CIRCLE.

TSP definitely would have been mislynch bait were it not for my constant vouching. That’s my whole point.
Yeah but like.... nah. He'd be in the poe, sure, but as a later priority. Your ego is showing.

Yeah this lol.

I forgot that it's possible for me to mindmeld with Dom. It feels weird. XD
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:41 pm Let me tell ya something. that shit isn't straight at all.
it's gayer than me.
Also laugh at this i am hilarious
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:47 pm

JaggedJimmyJay
Yes, exactly. I screamed to the heavens that a no poster was a definite civilian, and then they shot him. “Clout” is not the important detail. The kitties had to interpret my read, and clearly the interpreted it bigly.

Y’all will see. I can’t wait. I feel like it’s one of my best Mafia tricks ever. I don’t always pull these kinds of shenanigans and it’s such fun.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:50 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:47 pm

JaggedJimmyJay
Yes, exactly. I screamed to the heavens that a no poster was a definite civilian, and then they shot him. “Clout” is not the important detail. The kitties had to interpret my read, and clearly the interpreted it bigly.

Y’all will see. I can’t wait. I feel like it’s one of my best Mafia tricks ever. I don’t always pull these kinds of shenanigans and it’s such fun.
da faq
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

So Dragomir looks better in light of the Day 2 voting. Michelle looks authentic today, but I still lack a concrete or objective basis to clear her.

Mac never entertained anything I said for a second, so there’s room for opportunism. I don’t feel that way about nutella or Dom right now.

If it’s not Fayt, Michelle and Mac are my next suspects up. If someone I have long trusted is a deep cat, perhaps it’s Long Con. I don’t get it, but plenty of intelligent and talented players have beefed. So those four would probably be my present POE: Fayt, Michelle, Mac, LC.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You're asking me to assume that the mafia team didn't think critically and fell into your trap. I think you're actually abusing your reputation here. But the flaw is your assumption that I would have fallen for the former assumption. I don't think speed would have taken your bait, therefore he was in on it with you in a grander scheme.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”