Talk to me about Hyena.
I don't remember if I had previously stated a read on them, but they're NAGL rn
I don't know what that means. I'm old.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Spiny Creature
Posts in topic: 31

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Spiny Creature »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm Oh wait, I totally forgot about Spiny not directly confronting me about liking too many people.

[VOTE: Spiny Creature] aubergine
*narrows eyes*

I wasn't gonna make too much of it when it was just a throwaway thought from you, but when it's repeated with the exact same wording ("directly confronting me") 12 hours later, that feels like a static read. and maybe forced.

me in one post: "I'm still catching up and wasn't feeling like replying while still reading, but I do want to reply to this one specific thing from Tony"

me in the very next post: "now that i'm posting i might as well post the loose vibes I have on about 5 people so far, including a vague half-remembered read on Hyena, but these are not replies just memories"

like... dude, the lack of direct reply to you is explained. also "directly confront" as if my read on you wasn't as weaksauce as "I think I remember X scummy thing about Hyena, but not sure, will finish catchup first".

tunneling me for not replying directly to you, when I hadn't replied directly to ANYONE IN THE GAME except for Tony, and then repeating the same wording to explain the scumread 12 hours later, just feels insincere to me.
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

that said, I gather that you votehop as you remember people and form new reads, based on how much I've seen you voting just in the past few pages.

so if it was just a stray thought from you and not a continued tunnel i find it less static. and therefore less weird.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:02 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:48 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:47 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm Yawn, already feeling depressed
Have a beer.
I don't have any.
Fates worse than death.

Talk to me about Hyena.
I don't remember if I had previously stated a read on them, but they're NAGL rn
I don't know what that means. I'm old.
NAGL = Not a Good Look

And hell, might as well do this, he's been pinging me for a bit after all~

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:02 pm Spiny and Nanook townreading Pawn? What's this?
wat

I asked him a question and said I was asking him it because I hadn't read any of his posts yet

are you reading my posts

how do you even jump to me townreading him
Spiny Creature

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by Spiny Creature »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:00 pm
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:54 pm@PawnLelouch (hopefully that has no spaces, if it does i give up on tagging) not to repeat d1 of finals, but what's your read on Eva rn? I see that you are in more heat than she is but I am far from caught up and left before you showed up at all.
At this point I'd say light town read on Eva.

And I'm not really seeing the heat honestly? Hyena is the only vote on me and he is quite literally a joke vote I dared him to make. Most people just have me as a null right now as far as I can tell.
aight noted. no reasons for the light town read, though?

And gotcha, I was just getting a loose impression from seeing that you were one of very few players on the board. and i scrolled past someone somewhere talking about lynching you on an earlier page where i was tagged.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:39 pm Tony Stark's vote + qualification is...concerning.
thank you for your concern
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

I see 3 votes on Epi. Anybody wanna enlighten me on the case against him?
dumbread: "anybody wanna enlighten me on the case" feels like forced tryhard wording. trying hard to sound clever and not all that bluntly invested in Epi wagon. /dumbread

idk I don't like it. Will watch out to see if that's just how Drago talks.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm Oh wait, I totally forgot about Spiny not directly confronting me about liking too many people.

"totally."

:suspish:
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:09 pm aight noted. no reasons for the light town read, though?
Just the general thrust of her arguments and actions matching up with what I'd expect from her. Not particularly the most solid basis so I didn't really feel the urge to state it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:32 am
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:14 am
how do you have a strong favorite read of iaafr but "who dat" 112 when all of iaafr's meaningful posts/interactions were with 112 lol this read fake

I've been reading and avoiding posting until I finished catching up, bc sleepy and not feeling chatty tbh. but this one stuck out enough to need to reply in the moment.
This one? This is what it was? Of all the posts you latched on to this? I mean I quoted the point I liked from iaafr and it was about Mac. And then he challenged me to a duel and I liked that too. So not all of the meaningful posts/interactions are about 112.

I’m not generally one for individual post construction, but it’s ... interesting ... (someone kill me) that the first half has no punctuation and the latter half does. That shows different curator styles, or that both parts were written separately, or its a player thing I don’t understand because I’ve never played with spiny creature before. Slight lean scum though for the first possibility: in a normal world town would never make such a mentality shift from one half to another, but there are conceivable reasons. The second and third possibilities are NAI.
gone thru mentions. I switch between caps / no caps and punctuation / no punctuation a lot, it is indeed NAI for me. ig it is the difference between shitposting register and longer-sentences register, but it doesn't mean I thought about the punctuated sentences more; I don't edit any of my posts as any alignment unless they're very long and making a complicated case.

and as for the first paragraph: yeah it was weird. I stand by that. missing all of the 112/iaafr pocket-not-pocket conversation means you skimmed the thread, so even if it's true you missed forming an impression on iaafr it was weird to me to then have 10 different reads if you hadn't read a great deal.
Yeah not making any sort of claims on that deep of post analysis on a player I’ve never played with. Just pointing it out.

I didn’t skim. I read the posts. I registered what was being said. I had no opinion.
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm Oh oops, Spiny indeed has an avatar
rename yourself to spiky creature tbqh

i heard a rumor (aka skimming the last couple of pages of thread) that you were spewed town at some point. i can see that. your intro posts seemed very good to me.
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:14 pm
how do you have a strong favorite read of iaafr but "who dat" 112 when all of iaafr's meaningful posts/interactions were with 112 lol this read fake

I've been reading and avoiding posting until I finished catching up, bc sleepy and not feeling chatty tbh. but this one stuck out enough to need to reply in the moment.
This one? This is what it was? Of all the posts you latched on to this? I mean I quoted the point I liked from iaafr and it was about Mac. And then he challenged me to a duel and I liked that too. So not all of the meaningful posts/interactions are about 112.

I’m not generally one for individual post construction, but it’s ... interesting ... (someone kill me) that the first half has no punctuation and the latter half does. That shows different curator styles, or that both parts were written separately, or its a player thing I don’t understand because I’ve never played with spiny creature before. Slight lean scum though for the first possibility: in a normal world town would never make such a mentality shift from one half to another, but there are conceivable reasons. The second and third possibilities are NAI.
gone thru mentions. I switch between caps / no caps and punctuation / no punctuation a lot, it is indeed NAI for me. ig it is the difference between shitposting register and longer-sentences register, but it doesn't mean I thought about the punctuated sentences more; I don't edit any of my posts as any alignment unless they're very long and making a complicated case.

and as for the first paragraph: yeah it was weird. I stand by that. missing all of the 112/iaafr pocket-not-pocket conversation means you skimmed the thread, so even if it's true you missed forming an impression on iaafr it was weird to me to then have 10 different reads if you hadn't read a great deal.
Yeah not making any sort of claims on that deep of post analysis on a player I’ve never played with. Just pointing it out.

I didn’t skim. I read the posts. I registered what was being said. I had no opinion.
Was you asking "which one's 112" when asked about them rhetorical/snarking, then, not an actual "who dat" question?

Cause that's an important distinction for why that specific read of yours felt fake to me.
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

Was asking "which one's 112" (or whatever the wording was) rhetorical / snarking, then, not an actual "who dat" question?

Cause my read on that specific post was based on assuming it was the latter.
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

oh for fuck's sake, thought the first version of that post didn't go thru or get submitted because it led me back to the "review new posts before submitting" screen

hate that "review new posts" feature

hate it
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

Sorry for the late check-in, all. Hi to all the new people.

I wouldn't ask if we weren't 26 pages in but I'ma need cliff notes or something. That, or I'll find time to read the last 10 pages or so tonight once I've finished my work. Either works. Probably both.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:03 pm

*narrows eyes*

I wasn't gonna make too much of it when it was just a throwaway thought from you, but when it's repeated with the exact same wording ("directly confronting me") 12 hours later, that feels like a static read. and maybe forced.

me in one post: "I'm still catching up and wasn't feeling like replying while still reading, but I do want to reply to this one specific thing from Tony"

me in the very next post: "now that i'm posting i might as well post the loose vibes I have on about 5 people so far, including a vague half-remembered read on Hyena, but these are not replies just memories"

like... dude, the lack of direct reply to you is explained. also "directly confront" as if my read on you wasn't as weaksauce as "I think I remember X scummy thing about Hyena, but not sure, will finish catchup first".

tunneling me for not replying directly to you, when I hadn't replied directly to ANYONE IN THE GAME except for Tony, and then repeating the same wording to explain the scumread 12 hours later, just feels insincere to me.
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:04 pm that said, I gather that you votehop as you remember people and form new reads, based on how much I've seen you voting just in the past few pages.

so if it was just a stray thought from you and not a continued tunnel i find it less static. and therefore less weird.
Overexplanation + fencesitting
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:16 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm Oh oops, Spiny indeed has an avatar
rename yourself to spiky creature tbqh

i heard a rumor (aka skimming the last couple of pages of thread) that you were spewed town at some point. i can see that. your intro posts seemed very good to me.
This feels fake.
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:06 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:02 pm Spiny and Nanook townreading Pawn? What's this?
wat

I asked him a question and said I was asking him it because I hadn't read any of his posts yet

are you reading my posts

how do you even jump to me townreading him
More fencesitting. :P
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 pm Think I figured out how to vote, guessing it’s thay poll. That’s kinda janky but I can get with it.

I RNGed 5 so I voted dom because he’s 5th down. #ElliStyleReadsAreRandom
oh god not RNG voting

what's this forum's stance on RNG voting anyway

on my homesite i would say it'd be NAI it pisses off townies so much that it's inherently a distraction that leads to playstyle debates and thus anti-town
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

not gonna quote that whole thing @Hyena but i only specifically object to the last one

"more fencesitting :P"

no. i just straight up, by no stretch of the imagination, ever townread Pawn. I said to him "hey I haven't seen any of your posts because I left before you, here is a question for you". that is 110% of our interactions at the point where you said I was calling him town.

you can't just manufacture a nonexistent townread on Pawn and then call me "fencesitting" lol

point out where specifically you got the impression I was townreading him with a quote please?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:24 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 pm Think I figured out how to vote, guessing it’s thay poll. That’s kinda janky but I can get with it.

I RNGed 5 so I voted dom because he’s 5th down. #ElliStyleReadsAreRandom
oh god not RNG voting

what's this forum's stance on RNG voting anyway

on my homesite i would say it'd be NAI it pisses off townies so much that it's inherently a distraction that leads to playstyle debates and thus anti-town
That we're all individuals who think independently of one another.
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

and I'll stop overexplaining when you start reading my posts and stop needing explanations lol

and saying things like "Spiny, who has had no interactions with Pawn and just said a second ago that she has read none of his posts, is townreading him" and then doubling down when questioned on it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] the post preview feature is turned off in the burglary subforum, I wonder if we could do that here since everybody hates it? if everyone agreed lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

I am like 4 pages behind now lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:54 pm
@PawnLelouch (hopefully that has no spaces, if it does i give up on tagging) not to repeat d1 of finals, but what's your read on Eva rn? I see that you are in more heat than she is but I am far from caught up and left before you showed up at all.
Right here. :P

(via Google translate) "Pawn has more heat, so let me give my scum partner, who I'm townreading, a chance to be towny by talking about Eva right now."
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Rej »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:46 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:56 am
Rej wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 am Image

Just skimmed again through million of posts and forgot half of the content.
I will just relax as I rly have a bad day today and I wasted my energy into carrying home the Cats/Dogs game with Novas and Speedchuck Image

Here some crappy GTH reads to satisfy your hunger:

Nutella - good
Michelle - good
Sprityo - good
the guy with the rabbit avatar - good
I have no clue who this guy is but this entrance instantly makes me hate him
You leave Rej alone he’s a nice person and I like his emojis.
thank you Image

[mention]Evenstar[/mention]
2 options you really are scum and you just mention my obviously scummy behaviour to set up something going on against me
or you are a honest civillian who saw my bad play and simply questions me, but then still harshly puts a bad read on me because of a fucking D0 ISO.
Youu will be surprised, my D0 Iso really is bullshit.Image

So which option?

[mention]Michelle[/mention]
I think you have some too high expectations of me, I didn't meant to cause confusion with bullcrap-reads.
I skimmed through and I still have 4 pages to read, but I highly think you are a civillian who is putting much effort into game.

I didn't sign up here to give my 100% effort and catch up 1000 posts twice each to ensure I got everything + doing ISOs.

I am glad I rolled a pedestrian role to hang up in the civillisation so don't mind me too much, I will try to play clean and fun.

Since my min effort + new faces I am not able to generate reads on wolves, feel free to slaughter me or integrate me into towncore.

I will go sleep for now and I will catch up alot tomorrow...rly alot I feel, anyway good night, and tag me if anything.
ImageImageImageImage
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:34 pm
@PawnLelouch (hopefully that has no spaces, if it does i give up on tagging) not to repeat d1 of finals, but what's your read on Eva rn? I see that you are in more heat than she is but I am far from caught up and left before you showed up at all.

(via Google translate) "Pawn has more heat, so let me give my scum partner, who I'm townreading, a chance to be towny by talking about Eva right now."
........what??????????????????????????????/

I asked where I townread Pawn, because I never did.

this does not answer my question. You are redirecting to making a case that Pawn and I are w/w, which does not address the fact that I have never called Pawn town in any post in the game.

this makes no goddamn sense. I am asking you when it was that you thought I townread Pawn, considering I said I hadn't even read any of Pawn's posts.

Honest question: does townread mean something different to you? what do you even mean when you say I townread Pawn at some point? Can you explain what the word means to you?
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

Can someone who Hyena actually reads instead of skimming explain that when I say "I have never townread Pawn", what I meant is "I have never townread Pawn, you are objectively provably wrong on that", not "I am taking my townread of Pawn back"?

this is absurd lmao
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:38 pm

........what??????????????????????????????/

I asked where I townread Pawn, because I never did.

this does not answer my question. You are redirecting to making a case that Pawn and I are w/w, which does not address the fact that I have never called Pawn town in any post in the game.

this makes no goddamn sense. I am asking you when it was that you thought I townread Pawn, considering I said I hadn't even read any of Pawn's posts.

Honest question: does townread mean something different to you? what do you even mean when you say I townread Pawn at some point? Can you explain what the word means to you?
lol

Townread to me means I'm pocketing them, but want to lynch them for shits and giggles. :3
Spiny Creature

Post by Spiny Creature »

on that note I'm going to bed :P

will try to be more pleasant tomorrow, and like i said will hopefully actually catch up and have a better day and all.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:43 pm on that note I'm going to bed :P

will try to be more pleasant tomorrow, and like i said will hopefully actually catch up and have a better day and all.
WAIT NO! I'll be serious for a second.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Evenstar »

This spiny case is bullshit and I don't see what you're doing otherwise. Also you dropped off the Epi vote super fast as soon as it started to gain traction.

That ain't a hyena, it's a wolf.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 pm juliets, are you around?
Epi I am hear now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Actual read on Spiny:

I don't know if she reads me town or scum, but if she's reading me scum, it's odd that she's trying to explain to me exactly what she means. On the other hand, if she's townreading me, she's exercising a lot of patience with me right now in spite of me intentionally playing dense.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

I see 3 votes on Epi. Anybody wanna enlighten me on the case against him?
Wanna accompany that vote with something hotshot?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:45 pm

This spiny case is bullshit and I don't see what you're doing otherwise. Also you dropped off the Epi vote super fast as soon as it started to gain traction.

No u
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:45 pm Hyena is mafia. I have posted nothing in this to be spared a Day 1 lynch. That I came in and pissed on the carpet doesn't mean shit. I don't even know if I believe if 112 is a civilian. I just wrote stuff.

Also...Hyena used "actually" twice in the same sentence. :charlieblackmon:
I dig this. Only wolves actually use actually.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:47 pm

No u
sCum ThEaTrE
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:19 pm

Was asking "which one's 112" (or whatever the wording was) rhetorical / snarking, then, not an actual "who dat" question?

Cause my read on that specific post was based on assuming it was the latter.
Rhetorical to the effect of “why do you expect me to care about 112”
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 pm juliets, are you around?
Epi I am hear now.
oh geez I misspelled "here" talking to an English teacher.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:45 pm Hyena is mafia. I have posted nothing in this to be spared a Day 1 lynch. That I came in and pissed on the carpet doesn't mean shit. I don't even know if I believe if 112 is a civilian. I just wrote stuff.

Also...Hyena used "actually" twice in the same sentence. :charlieblackmon:
I dig this. Only wolves actually use actually.
Actually...
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

No u
sCum ThEaTrE
lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 pm I really wanted to have a fun game here and being insulted and tunneled doesn't really jive with that so I'm gonna just post gifs and be cheerleader til the wheels fall off. If you accuse me for the foreseeable future I will reply with wet fart noises.
;-;
I stopped tunneling you though. If I did insult you, it was completely unintentional, so I'm sorry.
Please come back and have fun with us, Mac.
You aren't the one who insulted me, but it's fine. I had breakfast so I don't have my grumpy pants on anymore.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:55 pm @MacDougall I’ll hard align with you if you tell me someone you want me to vote bb.

Also probably tag or quote me cause I’m not really reading the thread with this many people tbh.
You can hard align with me anytime big boi
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

No u
sCum ThEaTrE
pfffffffffffff

that said you're still in the fucking doghouse because you're outright refusing to produce content until you're townread, like you're some spoiled kid

Super expected better from you Mac, get some actual work done
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

No u
Sorry mate, you've been pinned. :v

And yeah, if you are scum then Epi is a major source to look at tomorrow. Eva raises a good point on wagon momentum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What do you think it is Hyena? Lemme know.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:50 pm

No u

And yeah, if you are scum then Epi is a major source to look at tomorrow. Eva raises a good point on wagon momentum.
lol, how am I pinned? I'm the only one that's consistently getting people to generate content.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alright I love it when things I don’t care about explode day 1.
Someone or preferably multiple someones give me a 50 or less words summary of why Hyena is (or isn’t) scum and everything else of import in this situation
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:47 pm Actual read on Spiny:

I don't know if she reads me town or scum, but if she's reading me scum, it's odd that she's trying to explain to me exactly what she means. On the other hand, if she's townreading me, she's exercising a lot of patience with me right now in spite of me intentionally playing dense.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:52 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:50 pm

No u

lol, how am I pinned? I'm the only one that's consistently getting people to generate content.
If you go back to tormenting me you'll probably get your town cred back.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”