Total votes: 19
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Benson »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:40 pm
Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:40 pm @MacDougall be honest: are you just OMGUSing me?
No you are posting in waves and it makes me think you have btsc
btsc?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Rej is my spirit animal
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:40 pm
Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:40 pm @MacDougall be honest: are you just OMGUSing me?
No you are posting in waves and it makes me think you have btsc
btsc?
behind the scenes chat
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:37 pm Evenstar, Dragomir, Epignosis, Benson
I could jive with this as a scum list despite towncircling 2 of these people.

consider this post official betrayal of my own towncircle and signal of intent to vote somewhere in here possibly
Which two are in your town circle?
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:37 pm Evenstar, Dragomir, Epignosis, Benson

consider this post official betrayal of my own towncircle and signal of intent to vote somewhere in here possibly
dragomir and Benson but they both pinged me since I put them in there so I've been having doubts

my day 1 reads end up being every possible read in the game but I'll be right at some point
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:05 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:56 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:50 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:47 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:45 pm
Hyena wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:34 pm
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:54 pm
@PawnLelouch (hopefully that has no spaces, if it does i give up on tagging) not to repeat d1 of finals, but what's your read on Eva rn? I see that you are in more heat than she is but I am far from caught up and left before you showed up at all.
Right here. :P

(via Google translate) "Pawn has more heat, so let me give my scum partner, who I'm townreading, a chance to be towny by talking about Eva right now."
[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine

This spiny case is bullshit and I don't see what you're doing otherwise. Also you dropped off the Epi vote super fast as soon as it started to gain traction.

That ain't a hyena, it's a wolf.
No u
Sorry mate, you've been pinned. :v

And yeah, if you are scum then Epi is a major source to look at tomorrow. Eva raises a good point on wagon momentum.
Super don’t like this on principle for half a dozen reasons but I think the data would show that town tries to set up lynch chains like this more than scum does. I cannot tell you how many times I build a case off something like this and it’s complete garbage because WIFOM scum knows better than to put themselves in that trap. However when combined with the “Eva raises a good point” thing I’m still inclined to call it a very scummy post.
Okay, jokes aside for one moment. :v is generally meant to be a joking manner or tone, so when I was saying Hyena is pinned it was meant to be a joke.

However, I already independently scum read Hyena at this point considering my vote on him. So while while it is a joke, there is undertones of my belief scattered through it.

And on the lynch train idea? Hell no, I don't ever finalize lynches a day beforehand. Actually auoting out lynches is how town loses games.

That was me pointing out a conditional associative based on something that another player pointed out, that once I saw, I agreed with.

1) jokes aside is bad Town don’t put aside jokes and act calm
2) nothing wrong with first sentence or suspicion on Hyena though I guess what I was calling into question was not made clear
3) yes duh on lynch train but the suggestion was there. Town has no reason to make a suggestion they don’t believe (well I mean they do but not in this case), scum wants to at least check the grounds for priming an Epi lynch is my thinking.
4) sure I guess it’s fine I just don’t like the phrasing but for players I’m unfamiliar with again I’m not going to die on a phrasing case
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

[VOTE: evenstar] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Imagine not having checked in yet and seeing this many pages.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

not convinced eva is scum but so far she's been tunneling hyena Mac and me and I don't agree with any of it rly except kinda Mac but now I think Macs town so ye
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:47 pm

dragomir and Benson but they both pinged me since I put them in there so I've been having doubts

my day 1 reads end up being every possible read in the game but I'll be right at some point
You really are playing like your spec chat lol
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:52 pm Hello, new friends and old. Let's dream together...
@Long Con made the first post of the game, which is a shitty weird pile of poo and has posted nothing since. He can eat shit.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
That's a strong thing to say. I went out for Halloween last night and spent what time I could today catching up. Got to page 18 before going out for our daughter's birthday dinner, and now there's 29 pages. You guys talk too much.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:55 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:52 pm Hello, new friends and old. Let's dream together...
@Long Con made the first post of the game, which is a shitty weird pile of poo and has posted nothing since. He can eat shit.

That's a strong thing to say. I went out for Halloween last night and spent what time I could today catching up. Got to page 18 before going out for our daughter's birthday dinner, and now there's 29 pages. You guys talk too much.
Happy birthday to your daughter.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Evenstar »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:34 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:28 pm Since Mac apparently refuses to read my earlier posts, here's the case all laid out in one place for easy reference:
1: Defends Jack for no apparent reason really early, feels the need to go digging for a game to back him up. Answers his own leading question in the process. Jack/Mac W/W?
2: No energy/fire, tone badly off. Letting two scumreads get under his skin when he's usually more resilient than that.
3: Severe lack of game content, directly stating his intent to not produce more until people start townreading him. This is not town behavior.
4: Didn't vote me until I directly fucking challenged him to. Tried to get Nanook to vote me first. No balls.
5: Just in general gives the impression he's scared to be lynched. Mac in WC1 deliberately looked scummy D1, and he was still townier than this.
1 - I addressed.
2 - I addressed.
3 - This is the first time you said this.
4 - This is the first time you said this.
5 - Well that's like your opinion and how am I meant to rebuke it? It's a bad faith argument to make that point and at the same time goad me into defending myself.

It's like;

"Why are you reacting to every suspicion Mac!"
Mac memes and ignores Evenstar.
"Why won't you answer me Mac!"
Mac answers her.
"Ha, see, scared of being lynched."

It's bullshit case making. At best bad tunneling. Probably just the same irrational scum hunting you tried to pull in wc1 on me.
Please restate your responses to 1 and 2. Also, any actual replies to 3 and 4?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

God DAMNIT

I hate reading 10 pages solely in my phone

It’s not even reading as much as it is trying to take in every single thread I can

Since nothing new is really being made

So here’s what I saw:
-creature is town/spewing/TMIing or whatever the hell. I don’t care, I’ve never liked how creature plays aka the pity/pessimist card and I never see what people see in him that’s town

-evenstar’s entire progression against make was one accusation, that just compiled on itself with honestly little to no content to back it up and anyone who jumped on it should be considered scum. What it means if evenstar, :shrug: scumlean. I’m sure Mac will sort things out. He’s a big boy

-112 and benson have some kinda beef, that’s none of my problem

-vanity feels the need to vote for me (but I already addressed that earlier

-iaafr exists but that’s all I know. As opposed to everyone else who might exist, I know they made at least something noteworthy to catch my eye, don’t ask what it was because I don’t remember

-and people just plop 2 votes on epi like a steaming turd :haha: I guess some things don’t change

In conclusion, I side with Mac and won’t consider him a viable lynch candidate at this time. [VOTE: Evenstar] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Side note, if evenstar hadn’t been tunneling mac for 8 pages or so I probably wouldn’t have voted them, but this is a hard tunnel off of.....like nothing?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I’ll be going back to sleep now, ciao
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

1. I didn't defend Jack for no apparent reason. I have observed jack FPS read Creature town before and initially thought that it might be a scumtell so I went to check whether it was from a scum game but found it was an indy game.
2. I fully expected this game to be chill. Several people said they were gonna phone it in and have fun. I didn't anticipate getting attacked for being relaxed and was not mentally prepared for it. I prepared myself for the champs games. Those are not my usual mode at all. I rarely if ever top post in games on here. Also I have been phone posting and it's been the weekend and I've been trying to enjoy my beers, bbq and pool time while playing. I was frustrated because people were suspecting me for irrational reason on day 0 when I didn't want to have to take this game seriously. I can't help myself sometimes though.
3. I ... don't think this is actually true?
4. How does this make me scum? You are making such basic reads. I can vote for whoever I want, whenever I want. All that matters is where my vote ends up. This is why i think you are bad. You are not considering your opinions, you are just making them.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:45 pm Hyena is mafia. I have posted nothing in this to be spared a Day 1 lynch. That I came in and pissed on the carpet doesn't mean shit. I don't even know if I believe if 112 is a civilian. I just wrote stuff.

Also...Hyena used "actually" twice in the same sentence. :charlieblackmon:
Nah his backtrack on you is quite townie imo.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm going to [VOTE: iaafr] aubergine. Several pings in the catchup.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Evenstar »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:05 pm 1. I didn't defend Jack for no apparent reason. I have observed jack FPS read Creature town before and initially thought that it might be a scumtell so I went to check whether it was from a scum game but found it was an indy game.
2. I fully expected this game to be chill. Several people said they were gonna phone it in and have fun. I didn't anticipate getting attacked for being relaxed and was not mentally prepared for it. I prepared myself for the champs games. Those are not my usual mode at all. I rarely if ever top post in games on here. Also I have been phone posting and it's been the weekend and I've been trying to enjoy my beers, bbq and pool time while playing. I was frustrated because people were suspecting me for irrational reason on day 0 when I didn't want to have to take this game seriously. I can't help myself sometimes though.
4. How does this make me scum? You are making such basic reads. I can vote for whoever I want, whenever I want. All that matters is where my vote ends up. This is why i think you are bad. You are not considering your opinions, you are just making them.
Hmmmmm.

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

long cons town I think

still think sprityo is town too
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

How did I not know you had a daughter?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:05 pm 1. I didn't defend Jack for no apparent reason. I have observed jack FPS read Creature town before and initially thought that it might be a scumtell so I went to check whether it was from a scum game but found it was an indy game.
Hmmmmm.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:19 pm

What do you really know about me? :shrug2: Technically stepdaughter, Black Rock had Victoria when she was 19, she was 6 when BR and I got together, and she just turned 21. We have two sons together, aged 7 and 10. :noble:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:19 pm long cons town I think
what why?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:22 pm

What do you really know about me? :shrug2: Technically stepdaughter, Black Rock had Victoria when she was 19, she was 6 when BR and I got together, and she just turned 21. We have two sons together, aged 7 and 10. :noble:
Oh I didn’t know you were old is all. ;)
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

I'm still exploring the wolf-Mac world, but the casing from Eva against him is pretty over-the-top. Like I get it's probably for pressure purposes but it kinda feels like a slander attempt. I wanna see dueling Eva vs Mac wagons today, even if just for the theatrics xD
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

what why?
I liked your post saying I pinged you. seemed natural. I think if scum wanted to push me you would've given at least one reason.

also scum tend to see my overall game as Towny and tend to tmi me town more than vaguely sus me

before that, I also mildly liked you saying we post too much. I think town say that more than scum by some amount relative to rand% or whatever.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol Eve has 5 votes already. Time to go find out why.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:25 pm
what why?
I liked your post saying I pinged you. seemed natural. I think if scum wanted to push me you would've given at least one reason.

also scum tend to see my overall game as Towny and tend to tmi me town more than vaguely sus me

before that, I also mildly liked you saying we post too much. I think town say that more than scum by some amount relative to rand% or whatever.
Well, don't be so hasty, I'm putting together a post with some of the reasons.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:26 pm
what why?

it's too late I'm townreading you forever now get rekt
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:23 pm

I'm the same age as BR. How old am I?
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

I dig having the green text for OT discussion
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 pm
what why?

Should I finish doing that post, or are you going to concede and save me the trouble?
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

what why?

Where are you at with Drago? I remember you said he was pinging you since you put him down as villa but I can remember if you said why or not
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Like 6 years older than me but until I turn 40, 40 is old. Once I turn 40, old moves to 60 until further notice.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mac, I thought you weren't lynching newcomers on Day 1. What happened to that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Note to self: I’m skipping from post 1117 on page 23 to start of D1.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Like 6 years older than me but until I turn 40, 40 is old. Once I turn 40, old moves to 60 until further notice.
I don't feel old yet. Nothing aches regularly, and I still like immature stuff like comic books and Mafia.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:28 pm
what why?

Should I finish doing that post, or are you going to concede and save me the trouble?
i mean im town so if you have any other scumreads your time is better spent there

also @benson i dont remember what pinged me about drago

something something activity patterns something something his aggression is a bit too pointed and gave me some scum vibes at times...? felt like he was pushing where i sussed...? idk man

for how not into this game i am i really should be posting less
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

oh yeah heres the bonding exercise / thought experiment i wanted to start yesterday

@everyone

1. who is your top townread and why
2. of your top townreads reads, which do you agree with most? why? do you trust that read more than you trust your own townread of them?
3. @ your top townread with the reads of theirs that you agree with and disagree with to facilitate working among mutual townreads

im feeling dead inside so im not starting off

i wont be offended if nobody does this, i just thought it was a kinda cool idea
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:30 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:28 pm
what why?

i mean im town so if you have any other scumreads your time is better spent there

also @benson i dont remember what pinged me about drago

something something activity patterns something something his aggression is a bit too pointed and gave me some scum vibes at times...? felt like he was pushing where i sussed...? idk man

for how not into this game i am i really should be posting less
I thought it was weird when right after Eva made her case against Mac, Drago popped in just to tell us he *had* a case against Mac but didn't have time to write it all out. It was like he wanted to get on the wagon early for whatever reason.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

yeah there definitely was a sort of piggybacking / opportunistic vibe but it was very vague
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Benson wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:23 pm I'm still exploring the wolf-Mac world, but the casing from Eva against him is pretty over-the-top. Like I get it's probably for pressure purposes but it kinda feels like a slander attempt. I wanna see dueling Eva vs Mac wagons today, even if just for the theatrics xD
Ah tis the bloodthirsty one
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:29 pm Mac, I thought you weren't lynching newcomers on Day 1. What happened to that?
Evenstar insisted
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

iaafr wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:33 pm oh yeah heres the bonding exercise / thought experiment i wanted to start yesterday

@everyone

1. who is your top townread and why
2. of your top townreads reads, which do you agree with most? why? do you trust that read more than you trust your own townread of them?
3. @ your top townread with the reads of theirs that you agree with and disagree with to facilitate working among mutual townreads

im feeling dead inside so im not starting off

i wont be offended if nobody does this, i just thought it was a kinda cool idea
Everyone has been dropping townreads like candy. My townreads actually have to be earned. I have none to declare yet.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have hit the wall. I'll be more coherent in the morning but here are some thoughts running around in my head -

- I still lean town on Mac.
- I'm seeing a completely different Eva than the one I saw in WC1 though I only picked up starting mid day 2 in that game. I don't think one of she or Mac has to be scum in this game.
- I am leading town on Drago, I'm sure I can point out some reasons why but it will have to wait until tomorrow, though obviously I don't agree with his vote on Mac.
- Seems like one of 112 or Benson must be scum since they both say they accurately read each other and they both say the other is bad. I guess they could both be scum but I doubt it. Right now I have a clearer picture of 112 as town.
- Not understanding the votes for Epi except what hyena explained about his vote. Will look more closely at this in the morning.
- Reserving judgement on iaafr and hyena, I've been back and forth on both. Also reserving judgement on LC, he has fooled me SO many times but I know his weekends are usually taken up with family things and the food truck
- Reading sprityo as town after his last post.

I'm sure I will have other thoughts in the morning, there are just so many people to form opinions about.

Epi if you still need a favor just ping me in a post and I'll try to accommodate in the morning.

oh wow tons of linki - I'll have to read it tomorrow.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

my reads at any given moment do not represent commitments

so i give them like cnady but i also steal them back like candy i have a high rate of candy transference
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:37 pm I have hit the wall. I'll be more coherent in the morning but here are some thoughts running around in my head -

- I still lean town on Mac.
- I'm seeing a completely different Eva than the one I saw in WC1 though I only picked up starting mid day 2 in that game. I don't think one of she or Mac has to be scum in this game.
- I am leading town on Drago, I'm sure I can point out some reasons why but it will have to wait until tomorrow, though obviously I don't agree with his vote on Mac.
- Seems like one of 112 or Benson must be scum since they both say they accurately read each other and they both say the other is bad. I guess they could both be scum but I doubt it. Right now I have a clearer picture of 112 as town.
- Not understanding the votes for Epi except what hyena explained about his vote. Will look more closely at this in the morning.
- Reserving judgement on iaafr and hyena, I've been back and forth on both. Also reserving judgement on LC, he has fooled me SO many times but I know his weekends are usually taken up with family things and the food truck
- Reading sprityo as town after his last post.

I'm sure I will have other thoughts in the morning, there are just so many people to form opinions about.

Epi if you still need a favor just ping me in a post and I'll try to accommodate in the morning.

oh wow tons of linki - I'll have to read it tomorrow.
Wait wait.

Long Con has a food truck!??!?!?!??!?!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, tried to find some of my pings on iaafr...
iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:29 pm btw I'm policy cuddling everybody who picked the second poll option rather than the first

nothing personal, but my God doesn't allow you guys voting the false idol option in polls.
iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:30 pm btw I'm policy cuddling everybody who picked the second poll option rather than the first

nothing personal, but my personal dirty doesn't allow you guys voting the false idol option in polls.
iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:30 pmdeity*
Evil players are generally more careful with making their posts look just right; town players usually play looser. This little oops shows the former mindset.
iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:12 pm alright yea I guess it's obvious

I'm 3p

it's against my wincon to talk about my wincon but it should become obvious at some point
Is this going to bear fruit, or is it just a line?
iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:20 pmalso I lied I'm not 3p.
Ok... so nothing is going to "become obvious" then?

Possible TMI action pocketing 112.
iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:54 pm but it rly could just be me mindmelding with 112s personality rather than alignment and not doing so with mac and nutella etc

but uh 112s personality here is like my town personality and the timing of that question of that read on nutella and mac was like

its a question id have already asked in this gamestate if i were in a more tryhard/contentforcey mentality
i don't understand the purpose of 112 saying that thing in the first place
i make posts to psych myself up sometimes like when i actually feel like im gonna have a good town game

idk

i relate to the sentiment and find it towny
This "personality mindmeld" feels like the mother of all waffling backtracky blahs or something. No... It feels like w/w pre-apology. Overcomplicated forced opinion reasons. Why do I dislike it? I'm a little brain-tired from last night but I tried to put it into words.

I'm not continuing this ISO read. It's already making me feel tunnelly. Like I can see the baddie reasons for every post you make now. It's stupid, I don't know you.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”