79%

Total votes: 19
Benson
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Benson »

Only interactions of note that I can find between Drag and Spiny. I guess it looks okay on Spiny/Boo.
Draw your own conclusions but there isn't much there.
Spoiler: show
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:12 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

I see 3 votes on Epi. Anybody wanna enlighten me on the case against him?
dumbread: "anybody wanna enlighten me on the case" feels like forced tryhard wording. trying hard to sound clever and not all that bluntly invested in Epi wagon. /dumbread

idk I don't like it. Will watch out to see if that's just how Drago talks.

Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:18 pm

dumbread: "anybody wanna enlighten me on the case" feels like forced tryhard wording. trying hard to sound clever and not all that bluntly invested in Epi wagon. /dumbread

This is one big, fat ass nitpick over something NAI. Funny how you say I'm the one being a try hard when you are tryharding to the max with this post.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by Creature »

vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:27 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:26 pm When will I be mislynched btw? I want to know when it's ready
why are you so concerned about being lynched today? just because you didn't vote on the wolf wagon?
I can tell when we're on the verge of a disaster
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:28 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:23 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:18 pm i understand those are a lot of drago voters but 7 of us are drago voters. unless we wanna trim down our pool by a lot, then i think we don't clear the drago voters from scrutiny
So only 3 Drago voters in the other group sure is a weird split also for people that have done this before are both halfs revealed after wards or forever hidden?
First of all how do you know there are two groups and not say three? Oddly there are 27 players alive and 11 in our group, so either way the groups are unevenly distributed.
Good catch.

I wonder if the wolves got any say in how the players were grouped?
I also assumed two groups.

Three groups of 11 also don't work out either
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:33 pm It's such a huge relief that I get to focus on a reasonable amount of players now.
Wished we had more days like this
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:36 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:26 pm When will I be mislynched btw? I want to know when it's ready
why are you so concerned about being lynched today? just because you didn't vote on the wolf wagon?
Yeah creature stop whining and help us solve. Some of us still townread you but that could change if you don't participate in a helpful way.
Okay, don't you dare to say I didn't contribute then
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:38 pm
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:25 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:25 pm At least let me spam the shit out of this thread today
Why were you ITT but not posting at EoD?
@Creature
Pretty sure I answered?
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

I am the sleeping Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

The clock has struck midnight.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (74.07 KiB) Viewed 766 times
I am the Elephant.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:41 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:36 pm
Yeah creature stop whining and help us solve. Some of us still townread you but that could change if you don't participate in a helpful way.
Yep. I don't like the AtE pleas. And I don't like the scattered opinions that look more like a wolf trying to look busy, rather than a villager trying to helpfully game-solve.
Sorry I haven't dedicated a book for you, son
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

I didn't get through everything, but am reasonably up-to-date now all the same. I just skipped D0 and went from the lynch forward, skimming anything that seemed like fluff and focussing on what was relevant to me, meaning Spiny's posts and interactions as one of the only two things I am clear on).

My biggest suspect within our group is Hyena (and, happily enough, in general). The drive to force a tie (s)he, sorry, don't know most of you in this game yet engaged in struck me as wrong at the time, going so far as to ask me after I put the no lynch vote down to flip it to help cause a tie.

I do have a general question for people though. Given the size of this game, I would expect 2 baddie teams, not 1. If it was discussed, I missed that, but I am interested in thoughts. Because a lot of people here seem to be drawing what seem like pretty bold civ-reads (although one of my biggest takeaways is that people are not nearly as gunshy about doing that as I am used to, so maybe that's just a style that exists now?) after the Drago lynch on people who I read as just as likely being a counter-team.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:43 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:24 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:22 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:21 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:17 pm tlib
elephant
juliets
long con
dfaraday

this is the list of suspects i'm working within today. get crackalackin.
You think I'm a suspect? I took Drago to 5 votes from 4 where he was tied with others.
don't really care about wagons atm, sorry

just trying to pressure people i find are wolfy or not towny enough to my liking
Well then, pressure away. What do you want to know?
just let me know why i should've found you as v already and some of your general thoughts on us people in the group

that should be simple enough
I'll give some off the top of my head thoughts about people in the group and then ISO myself, though I think my vote timing is the biggest thing. I do not think everyone who voted Drago was necessarily town. Also I really need to ISO some of the group but like I said, here's my top of head thoughts.

Long Con - voted at the last minute for Drago, had just voted 112 6 minutes before. I need an explanation here as I found that very odd. Other than that he has not impressed me as wolf or town so I will ISO him.

TL - I explained late yesterday why he was null to me when the votes were piling on him. Today I'm reading him as town, he voted essentially when I did.

Elephant - I felt good about my conversation with him in the thread where he was encouraging me to take another look at Tony before dismissing him but I know others had an issue with that. Now that Tony has flipped town I will need to re-evaluate our conversation. I like Elephant, he's one of the only people who's made me feel important, so I'm going to have to really set that aside to re-evaluate.

DFaraday - He's not around. I don't like that at this point of the game. Lean scum, seems like he's done this before as scum.

Benson - lean town on Benson. I like his insights they seem very villagery.

vanity - leaning town

Creature - It's been pointed out he was around at EOD but didn't join in which is not good. I really didn't pay a lot of attention to him yesterday because it seemed like he was just reeling off one liners without any depth. I'll ISO him to be fair. Lean scum.

boo - brand new, need him to post before I can evaluate.

Hyena - I don't understand why he was so hell bent on getting a tie. In our games town generally doesn't want a tie. I need to ISO him because I don't have much of a read on him or rather it feels like he was just jumping around a lot like iaafr (maybe not that bad).

nutella - straight up town.
Long Con can get got

TL is townlean yes

Elephant is most likely just an annoying gimmick we'll have to deal somewhere later in the game

DFaraday should go sure

Benson town

vanity town

Yeah, I figured you didn't pay attention for me, I think you were busy pushing an agenda elsewhere

Spiny Creature on a new review can go

hyena I'll give a pass

nutella town
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:48 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:45 pm
My bum is on your lips wrote:Wolf reads
Nova - Tried extensively to push away from the Drago lynch. Like his ISO is literally 50% defending Drago or trying to lynch a CW. Prime suspect today.
I don't think that's necessarily scummy, could be just wrong townie. At least I'd expect scum to be more discreet unless I'm missing something.
Nova pings me so much because I don't understand his reasoning for being so firmly against the Dragomir wagon. It was like he was trying to get anyone (112 or Epignosis) lynched, as long as it wasn't Drag. Yes, this does seem strange for a wolf to do so blatantly, but it could have been because Drago had a power role and maybe he really wanted to preserve that?
Yes, godfather is such a strong role, we can't afford losing one.
Creature
Made Man

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Creature »

Elephant wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:54 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:47 pm
Elephant wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 pm I still believe 112 was mafia as well.
I don't anymore, so guess I'll have to find someone else to Queen Votepark Rangers
112 is no longer here to be voted, in any case.
[VOTE: 112] aubergine
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

boo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm I didn't get through everything, but am reasonably up-to-date now all the same. I just skipped D0 and went from the lynch forward, skimming anything that seemed like fluff and focussing on what was relevant to me, meaning Spiny's posts and interactions as one of the only two things I am clear on).

My biggest suspect within our group is Hyena (and, happily enough, in general). The drive to force a tie (s)he, sorry, don't know most of you in this game yet engaged in struck me as wrong at the time, going so far as to ask me after I put the no lynch vote down to flip it to help cause a tie.

I do have a general question for people though. Given the size of this game, I would expect 2 baddie teams, not 1. If it was discussed, I missed that, but I am interested in thoughts. Because a lot of people here seem to be drawing what seem like pretty bold civ-reads (although one of my biggest takeaways is that people are not nearly as gunshy about doing that as I am used to, so maybe that's just a style that exists now?) after the Drago lynch on people who I read as just as likely being a counter-team.
I am under the impression we're dealing with a standard wolf team, and a weaker third party.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:09 pm
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:48 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:45 pm
My bum is on your lips wrote:Wolf reads
Nova - Tried extensively to push away from the Drago lynch. Like his ISO is literally 50% defending Drago or trying to lynch a CW. Prime suspect today.
I don't think that's necessarily scummy, could be just wrong townie. At least I'd expect scum to be more discreet unless I'm missing something.
Nova pings me so much because I don't understand his reasoning for being so firmly against the Dragomir wagon. It was like he was trying to get anyone (112 or Epignosis) lynched, as long as it wasn't Drag. Yes, this does seem strange for a wolf to do so blatantly, but it could have been because Drago had a power role and maybe he really wanted to preserve that?
Yes, godfather is such a strong role, we can't afford losing one.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

boo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:59 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:53 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:24 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:23 pm it should go without saying that boo/creature/dfaraday/elephant will be getting heat today anyways
they are gonna be my first ISO's after dinner tonight also i think boo was honestly jsut not caught up after subbing in don't know about the others
On a new perspective, I think Spiny Creature had the potential to be scum
Care to explain?
Spiny Creature was like angry about something the whole D1
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

or pretending to
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

I thought Hyena had legitimate reasons for driving a close lynch near EoD but I'll let him address that before I say anything.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Is Creature just cursed, maybe?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Creature
Made Man

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:00 pm Only interactions of note that I can find between Drag and Spiny. I guess it looks okay on Spiny/Boo.
Draw your own conclusions but there isn't much there.

Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:18 pm

This is one big, fat ass nitpick over something NAI. Funny how you say I'm the one being a try hard when you are tryharding to the max with this post.
Funny how he uses funny to talk with his buddy
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

boo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm Given the size of this game, I would expect 2 baddie teams, not 1.
I have faith this game is like MU mash with just a large sized scumteam rather than the unnecessary independent fiesta we had on the Agatha Heterodyne's tales game
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

boo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:12 pm Is Creature just cursed, maybe?
Cursed to be mislynched yes
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

The day I decide to contribute I am lynched, so why should I even keep trying?
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:10 pm
boo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm I didn't get through everything, but am reasonably up-to-date now all the same. I just skipped D0 and went from the lynch forward, skimming anything that seemed like fluff and focussing on what was relevant to me, meaning Spiny's posts and interactions as one of the only two things I am clear on).

I am under the impression we're dealing with a standard wolf team, and a weaker third party.
What is a standard wolf team to you, though?

I haven't played a game at all in... a year? I dunno, it's been a while. And that was just one or two with a year+ before that being when I was last really active. To me, the standard set up is 2 different mafia teams, in a game of 30 probably 4 players each, 5 if there's some strong independents that are more civ-aligned by design.

I'm assuming based on your response though, you're used to a different dynamic? How large would a standard wolf team be in a setup you're used to?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:15 pm The day I decide to contribute I am lynched, so why should I even keep trying?
To fulfill your wincon??
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:19 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:15 pm The day I decide to contribute I am lynched, so why should I even keep trying?
To fulfill your wincon??
idk, I do better not doing anything
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

boo wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:19 pm
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:10 pm

What is a standard wolf team to you, though?

I haven't played a game at all in... a year? I dunno, it's been a while. And that was just one or two with a year+ before that being when I was last really active. To me, the standard set up is 2 different mafia teams, in a game of 30 probably 4 players each, 5 if there's some strong independents that are more civ-aligned by design.

I'm assuming based on your response though, you're used to a different dynamic? How large would a standard wolf team be in a setup you're used to?
Off the top of my head I'm thinking 6-7 wolves (inceptors) and 1-3 third party; the rest villagers.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

The day just started, you have 1 vote. You haven't been lynched.

Personally, the only reason I'd consider voting for you is your behaviour during this phase so far.

If you're genuinely trying to contribute, perhaps it would be helpful to do so in a way other people might be able to comprehend?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Creature wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:43 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:24 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:22 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:21 pm
elephant
juliets
long con
dfaraday

You think I'm a suspect? I took Drago to 5 votes from 4 where he was tied with others.
don't really care about wagons atm, sorry

just trying to pressure people i find are wolfy or not towny enough to my liking
Well then, pressure away. What do you want to know?
just let me know why i should've found you as v already and some of your general thoughts on us people in the group

that should be simple enough
I'll give some off the top of my head thoughts about people in the group and then ISO myself, though I think my vote timing is the biggest thing. I do not think everyone who voted Drago was necessarily town. Also I really need to ISO some of the group but like I said, here's my top of head thoughts.

Long Con - voted at the last minute for Drago, had just voted 112 6 minutes before. I need an explanation here as I found that very odd. Other than that he has not impressed me as wolf or town so I will ISO him.

TL - I explained late yesterday why he was null to me when the votes were piling on him. Today I'm reading him as town, he voted essentially when I did.

Elephant - I felt good about my conversation with him in the thread where he was encouraging me to take another look at Tony before dismissing him but I know others had an issue with that. Now that Tony has flipped town I will need to re-evaluate our conversation. I like Elephant, he's one of the only people who's made me feel important, so I'm going to have to really set that aside to re-evaluate.

DFaraday - He's not around. I don't like that at this point of the game. Lean scum, seems like he's done this before as scum.

Benson - lean town on Benson. I like his insights they seem very villagery.

vanity - leaning town

Creature - It's been pointed out he was around at EOD but didn't join in which is not good. I really didn't pay a lot of attention to him yesterday because it seemed like he was just reeling off one liners without any depth. I'll ISO him to be fair. Lean scum.

boo - brand new, need him to post before I can evaluate.

Hyena - I don't understand why he was so hell bent on getting a tie. In our games town generally doesn't want a tie. I need to ISO him because I don't have much of a read on him or rather it feels like he was just jumping around a lot like iaafr (maybe not that bad).

nutella - straight up town.
Long Con can get got

TL is townlean yes

Elephant is most likely just an annoying gimmick we'll have to deal somewhere later in the game

DFaraday should go sure

Benson town

vanity town

Yeah, I figured you didn't pay attention for me, I think you were busy pushing an agenda elsewhere

Spiny Creature on a new review can go

hyena I'll give a pass

nutella town
What agenda do you think I was pushing?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Huh, Epignosis viewing thread?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:56 pm Huh, Epignosis viewing thread?

They could have mistakenly assigned him to the wrong thread.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

Uh oh mod privilege abuse :p (I'm sure it was accidental, epj is very honorable)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:02 pm

Uh oh mod privilege abuse :p (I'm sure it was accidental, epj is very honorable)
(I can't see any other threads but epi is a full admin so likely he can)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm having trouble concentrating on ISOs, maybe I will wait until tomorrow.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:02 pm
Yeah I assumed as much. I was just poking fun. I think the entire community and culture here is amazing.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:09 pm Those kills are weird. So, are we to expect the wolves shot Texas and covered the kill with their Janitor? Obviously, Texas is worth examining.
If one kill is a Cop, then I'd put it on Tony. I thought he looked suspicious at EoD.
juliets wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:18 pm Yes I know vanity, I just wanted to let nutella know I agree with that read. Hopefully so will the group he's in.

So, I guess something I want to know from you @Long Con is what made you change to Drago at 5:59 pm after you voted 112 at 5:53??
I liked a tie in order to see if it flushed out anything interesting, but I didn't want to leave it as a tie at the end of the die because I suspected Drago more.
elephant
juliets
long con
dfaraday

Well, I took him to 9 when it was tied 8-8. :nicenod:
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:28 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:23 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:20 pm
vanity. wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:18 pm i understand those are a lot of drago voters but 7 of us are drago voters. unless we wanna trim down our pool by a lot, then i think we don't clear the drago voters from scrutiny
So only 3 Drago voters in the other group sure is a weird split also for people that have done this before are both halfs revealed after wards or forever hidden?
First of all how do you know there are two groups and not say three? Oddly there are 27 players alive and 11 in our group, so either way the groups are unevenly distributed.
Good catch.

I wonder if the wolves got any say in how the players were grouped?
I'd like to believe that the wolves were split up on a somewhat even ratio, but :shrug: lynchers gotta lynch either way.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

We have everything back to the beginning of the game in this thread. Why do we get to own it? Does the other thread(s) have a copy of the whole thread? If not, they are running on memory and current-phase-only stuff. Of course, they might not be lynching at all.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:48 pm We have everything back to the beginning of the game in this thread. Why do we get to own it? Does the other thread(s) have a copy of the whole thread? If not, they are running on memory and current-phase-only stuff. Of course, they might not be lynching at all.
I assumed the thread was somehow duplicated for each group?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:48 pm We have everything back to the beginning of the game in this thread. Why do we get to own it? Does the other thread(s) have a copy of the whole thread? If not, they are running on memory and current-phase-only stuff. Of course, they might not be lynching at all.
I assumed the thread was somehow duplicated for each group?
I've never seen such a thing happen, but it's not impossible I guess... I assume these boards have the ability to duplicate threads. I love it, it's like branching multiverse realities.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Another question of curiosity: have both groups gone down a level in the subconscious? Or is one group still at the first level while the other was "sent down" This won't make much sense if you haven't seen the movie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Maybe we'll dream back together again on Day 3? Is it against the rules to discuss whether anyone's role involves dreaming levels and such?

I don't... feel different.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, if anyone hasn't seen the movie, thena) what are you doing in this game? and b) maybe just go watch it because it's fun and cool and interesting fo sho.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It is difficult for me to have the ability to edit my post and still not be allowed. That little voice saying "no one will know. just edit in the space."
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Calling it now, third-party/serial killer Mal. Mmm, it just gave me chills! Maybe not an SK... maybe just a search for Leo win condition.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

All this talk makes me want to watch Inception right now. It's been years.

I also just love how this how this theme has been implemented.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

I'm not sure what to make of Creature acting so defeated already. I think it's genuine frustration, but I suppose that could still be frustration from being a caught wolf.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:38 pm I'm not sure what to make of Creature acting so defeated already. I think it's genuine frustration, but I suppose that could still be frustration from being a caught wolf.
AtE perhaps? He is part of a drastically narrowed list of possible scum.
Benson
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Benson »

Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:48 pm
Benson wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:38 pm I'm not sure what to make of Creature acting so defeated already. I think it's genuine frustration, but I suppose that could still be frustration from being a caught wolf.
AtE perhaps? He is part of a drastically narrowed list of possible scum.
I feel like his shtick is to tug on AtE strings, scum or town. But idk, I've never played with him before.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Too quiet here, am I the only one who actually wishes we had everyone :( I miss Mac and iaafr and 112 and all the other active insightful folk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't miss iaafr. I seriously started skipping his posts altogether. Nothing against the guy, but his reads were total chaos, more than I have seen.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”