Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I’m right here, mongrel.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 112 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:22 pm I’m right here, mongrel.
bro you have me, who's town, at the bottom of it, along with iaafr who's prolly town as well and MR who is likelier town than not

everyone scummy is in your null tier

gimme a break lol
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

I made peace long ago. If my peers wish my life exhausted- so be it, and so be me avenged.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 131

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:25 pm
bro you have me, who's town, at the bottom of it, along with iaafr who's prolly town as well and MR who is likelier town than not

gimme a break lol
I don’t have your role card and ifaar seems to be blatantly lying about how he treated Drago.

Case my null list if I should be scumreading these players.

Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Master Radishes »

Lol, Jack launching a smear campaign against me.
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:28 pm I made peace long ago. If my peers wish my life exhausted- so be it, and so be me avenged.
Boo. If you're town, you're not playing to your win con with this attitude.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:36 pm Lol, Jack launching a smear campaign against me.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I do find it amusing how the three of four people I suggest had scummy votes at EoD are now throwing shade back at me for it. (+Rabbit, but he's thrown shade at everyone in the game twice over by this point.)

Either I'm a genius who has half-solved the game or I've taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way.

Two roads diverged in the dream, and I -- I took the one less travelled.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:54 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:48 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:45 am One other question, what are we thinking set-up wise in terms of team numbers? I’ve seen references to 8 scum but do we think 1 team? Indies, etc. ?
There was mention of a 3P role in the old thread. I don't recall specific numbers on how many scum.
Drago asked iaafr if he's 3rd part in one post, i don't remember the answer.
Actually, I meant that in the OP there was a list of roles likely to be included and 3rd Party was included.

There was a list of mafia roles too, but I don't remember how many. Janitor, Strongman, Godfather of course...a couple others.

I don't remember if the OP stated they were definitely in the game or just possible. I think the latter?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The later iirc.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:07 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:29 pm
Evenstar wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:21 pm ... man, I really wonder what chaos is currently occurring in the other thread

The majority of players just vanished
Did someone die? Multiple someones? Were we announced as having moved or did we just vanish with no explanation?

Are there scum there? Are there scum here? Probably there are scum in both places, but idek what the point of... oh, duh, the voting rules and the power thing, those are relevant. Ok. And the scum are Leo and Co, so... they have to progress through the levels somehow? Did they set this up? Probably there's some limitation on what they can do...

Yeah I got nothing. I super want to see how this shit works behind the scenes.

Given that multiple levels exist and there were three in the movie, I think we can bet that this'll happen again tonight - some of us will move to a new thread, some of us will [whatever happened to the other 13 players]

is there even another thread

there is super probably another thread

that or we're on a ridiculous clock and half of us are dead, but I don't think the GM would do that to us

This is stupid and I should table it for now, I'm just making myself paranoid because "what if we're in here with an 8-man scum team", which... yeah lol not happening
Stop doing that thing where you sow chaos please. There's no evidence of another thread, there's certainly no 8-person scum team in here, there certainly are some scum in here, and anyway it doesn't matter because we have a game to play.
You think Jay invited a bunch of new players for a 30 player game and then killed like 10+ players with no flips on N1?

It’s a reasonable assumption.

Baseless accusation.
The underlined was poorly worded. I didn't mean to state outright I believed the other players didn't have another thread - I think that makes sense - but I meant it had no bearing on us, here, now.

But Evenstar was wildly speculating in a way that did not help solve the game, only monger doubt. I know she has a rep for chaos-posting regardless of alignment, but this was not a great post from town!Eva either.

Smear campaign.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:34 am got it thanks.
thoughts on Radishes?
His pushes on Epi and Eva seem dishonest to me.

Like about as dishonest as ifaar and 112. :shrug2:
What does 'dishonest' even mean here? You may disagree, but my rationale was clearly laid out.

Smear campaign.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:13 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:46 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:45 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:36 pm Epi, Eva, Jack, Nova

^contains scum, maybe even more than one
triggered.gif

Why? I townread everyone in this pile except Nova, who I don’t really have a read on.
That's based on who voted against Drago and who is in this group. I hesitate to be more specific about which ones I'm leaning more towards.
So level one. Cool cool.
Yeah, sure, 'level one' if you want to call it that. Why are you assuming we need to go to level gazillion to solve this game? 'Level one' is just a condescending way of dismissing what I might term a 'tried and true' method.

Smear campaign.

---

Jack, this is the most intensity you've shown all game, after floating through D1 with little impact on the evolving discussion of that round, beyond a brief foray into the nutella/Eva dichotomy. Nagl 4 u, imo.
Master Radishes
Hitman

At some point I'm going to recalibrate and try to establish a worldview from an opposite PoV of what I have now.

But first I need to work some more, make dinner, etc.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Evenstar »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:22 am Here’s where I’m at as of mid page 3. I’ll fill in the rest and move them about as I go. Players are in no particular order with the groups.

Town
Nutella
Mac
Epi
Creature

Maybe town
Benson
Eva
Michelle
Sprityo

Null
Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn

Maybe scum
Nanook

Scum vote pool
Radishes
Ifaar
... Why are Nutella, Creature and Benson in this list? None of them are even here. Do you have access to the old thread somehow, or are you just copying people's night reads?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

“Poorly worded” implication that Eva was “chaos posting” and therefore scum. Talk about a smear campaign.

We’ve gone over your post on Eva. I didn’t like your post(s) on Epi where he did long interactive isos and came to some sort of conclusion about the alignment of each player. I think they make Epi look really good and since the D1 thread is now gone, those posts are basically allowing me to develop reads on players I paid no attention to D1 or who posted in the 10 or so pages I missed.

Here’s what you have to say about it though.
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:38 pm
Evenstar wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:35 pm Damn, I'm seeing why Epi has a rep

this is good casework
I can't remember him actually doing this before lol
How do you feel about an scum!Epignosis world?

He's burying the thread in mountains of quotes and if you actually read some of his thoughts on them they're lacking.

I also wasn't a fan of his EoD voting behaviour - he was a counter-wagon for awhile (rather than 112) but never voted for Drago even for self-preservation.
Talk about a smear campaign.

I called your reads level 1 because you admitted they’re basically pure wagonomics and there’s nothing more to say about them. I don’t take it back.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:03 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:22 am Here’s where I’m at as of mid page 3. I’ll fill in the rest and move them about as I go. Players are in no particular order with the groups.

Town
Nutella
Mac
Epi
Creature

Maybe town
Benson
Eva
Michelle
Sprityo

Null
Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn

Maybe scum
Nanook

Scum vote pool
Radishes
Ifaar
... Why are Nutella, Creature and Benson in this list? None of them are even here. Do you have access to the old thread somehow, or are you just copying people's night reads?
LC is here as well. Missing LLD, the Rej replacement, etc. Its just wonky in terms of construction.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Town
Nutella
Mac
Epi
Creature

Maybe town
Benson
Eva
Michelle
Sprityo

Null
Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn

Maybe scum
Nanook

Scum vote pool
Radishes
Ifaar
I had townreads on Nutella and Creature yesterday.

Epi convinced me Benson is town today.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Actually, first I'll quickly make my position clear:

A) It is ridiculous to suggest scum weren't on the 112 wagon, regardless of 112's alignment. If anyone was actually here and watching in real time (I was keeping up, but was only half-focused because of real life matters) then at 7 mins to go the wagons were 8-5 (Drago-112) and by 3 mins to go they were 8-8. It was literally only the last minute that Drago was decidedly lynched.

B) 112's alignment obviously affects matters, but I simply hadn't enough time to cover both town!112 and scum!112 worlds before D2 ended. I tackled town!112 first, because the last minute fluctuations felt, to me, that scum tried to save Drago but didn't have enough of them present to do it.

C) From a town!112 worldview, the votes I pointed out (Nova and Eva) looked most obviously like scum trying to save Drago. A few others (TSP, Epi, Jack) for various reasons might be seen as scummy, might not be. Creature and Elephant were NAI.

C.1) I had Evenstar as likely V yesterday, but based on her vote I began to look at her under a red light. Her play this round has reinforced my view, as I feel she's not actually focused on gamesolving and is instead tossing questions to her familiars (Nook, Pawn, sorta LLD) with a touch of chaosposting.

C.2) I had Epi as null+ yesterday, and didn't initially mind his SoD reads. But his analysis of Evenstar was lacking, IMO, as he cleared her for things that she should not be cleared for. Seeing as he was one of my 'potential scum votes' I pushed a bit there, and when he responded to me I liked his responses well enough. But a potential association has been established in my scum!Eva worldview. And I don't accept clearing him for 'hard work', as I seem to recall someone in the D1 thread pointing out Epi does that as either alignment.

C.3) Jack I went from scumread to townread and then to null in D1. I had no plans to push there but his recent attempt to discredit everything I've said here has created an association within my worldview as well.

C.4) Nova was, I thought, actually the scummiest vote, but so far the other three have all hinted at a scumread of him, I think? So IMO he's either the scum I'm looking for or the odd one out.

Took too much time on that. Definitely need to get to work now.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:05 pm

Town
Nutella
Mac
Epi
Creature

Maybe town
Benson
Eva
Michelle
Sprityo

Null
Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn

Maybe scum
Nanook

Scum vote pool
Radishes
Ifaar
LC is here as well. Missing LLD, the Rej replacement, etc. Its just wonky in terms of construction.
It’s supposed to be. :kadaj:

We are literally not allowed to post a rainbow list and it’s right there in the post you’re quoting that the list is incomplete.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:05 pm “Poorly worded” implication that Eva was “chaos posting” and therefore scum. Talk about a smear campaign.

We’ve gone over your post on Eva. I didn’t like your post(s) on Epi where he did long interactive isos and came to some sort of conclusion about the alignment of each player. I think they make Epi look really good and since the D1 thread is now gone, those posts are basically allowing me to develop reads on players I paid no attention to D1 or who posted in the 10 or so pages I missed.

this is good casework

He's burying the thread in mountains of quotes and if you actually read some of his thoughts on them they're lacking.

I also wasn't a fan of his EoD voting behaviour - he was a counter-wagon for awhile (rather than 112) but never voted for Drago even for self-preservation.

I called your reads level 1 because you admitted they’re basically pure wagonomics and there’s nothing more to say about them. I don’t take it back.
Whatevs. You have your narrative, I have mine.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:05 pm “Poorly worded” implication that Eva was “chaos posting” and therefore scum. Talk about a smear campaign.

this is good casework

SHROOP?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 am Hallo Colin good chum! Welcome to fucktown.
Thanks Mac. I’ve got little to no clue what’s going on so if you’re bad and want to pocket me feel free.
Me bad? No. Never.

You seem cute though.
I wish to see content from Rej's slot/ [mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]

Mafia games related what 'cute' means [mention]MacDougall[/mention] ?

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] you may tyt with my request i will go to sleep anyway in short time.

Speculating about the existence of anothe thread is really useless this DP for all of us here because all we see game related is only this one. This is our dream we need to solve and we should avoid any distraction.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Is SHROOP like

BROOOWWRRRR!!!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Michelle[/mention]

612 and 615 should give you an idea of why I suspect Radishes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Either my inception DVD or my PS2 is busted. Can’t get past the end of the first dream level right after the train scene.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:35 pm Wait, Tom Berenger is in Inception?
He’s the dad’s friend and Tom Hardy disguises himself as him to trick Killian Murphy
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:09 pm Actually, first I'll quickly make my position clear:

A) It is ridiculous to suggest scum weren't on the 112 wagon, regardless of 112's alignment. If anyone was actually here and watching in real time (I was keeping up, but was only half-focused because of real life matters) then at 7 mins to go the wagons were 8-5 (Drago-112) and by 3 mins to go they were 8-8. It was literally only the last minute that Drago was decidedly lynched.

B) 112's alignment obviously affects matters, but I simply hadn't enough time to cover both town!112 and scum!112 worlds before D2 ended. I tackled town!112 first, because the last minute fluctuations felt, to me, that scum tried to save Drago but didn't have enough of them present to do it.

C) From a town!112 worldview, the votes I pointed out (Nova and Eva) looked most obviously like scum trying to save Drago. A few others (TSP, Epi, Jack) for various reasons might be seen as scummy, might not be. Creature and Elephant were NAI.

C.1) I had Evenstar as likely V yesterday, but based on her vote I began to look at her under a red light. Her play this round has reinforced my view, as I feel she's not actually focused on gamesolving and is instead tossing questions to her familiars (Nook, Pawn, sorta LLD) with a touch of chaosposting.

C.2) I had Epi as null+ yesterday, and didn't initially mind his SoD reads. But his analysis of Evenstar was lacking, IMO, as he cleared her for things that she should not be cleared for. Seeing as he was one of my 'potential scum votes' I pushed a bit there, and when he responded to me I liked his responses well enough. But a potential association has been established in my scum!Eva worldview. And I don't accept clearing him for 'hard work', as I seem to recall someone in the D1 thread pointing out Epi does that as either alignment.

C.3) Jack I went from scumread to townread and then to null in D1. I had no plans to push there but his recent attempt to discredit everything I've said here has created an association within my worldview as well.

C.4) Nova was, I thought, actually the scummiest vote, but so far the other three have all hinted at a scumread of him, I think? So IMO he's either the scum I'm looking for or the odd one out.

A: Agreed. There was absolutely scum on 112 regardless of their alignment, though good odds some were on Drago at the end, especially in a dual scum world. In a singular scum wagon world most of the Drago votes on the early section/middle are the main to look at in terms of sus. Since Hyena and LC doing the quite literal last minute votes when pushed isn't the best look but they aren't here now, so we need to make do.

B: Fair reasoning due to the save Drago vibe.

C: Agreed on the scummy votes and the questionable ones. Why are those 2 NAI though?

C1: Chaosposting and touching with familiars is extremely common with ES regardless of alignment. Though I do agree with the rest about her EOD vote being an extremely bad look.

C2: Hard work clearing is BS, we agree on that. Right now I currently town lean him regardless of the analysis posts, though I acknowledge that he has a potentially bad associative with Eva.

C3: Curious as to some of the specific associations.

C4: Basically scum or twtbaw, with the actual scum taking advantage of a free ML from your perspective? With no clue as to which yet?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Evenstar wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:21 pm @Jackofhearts2005, I see you lurking there. Got anything to say?
Lol must not have.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:09 pm Actually, first I'll quickly make my position clear:

A) I agree.
B) I have no idea what to think about 112. The wagonomics say town, their play says scum. Now that I consider again, I feel like the "godfather save" theory could be correct: it explains why the last-ditch Epignosis counterwagon was a thing, the weird collapse of the 112 wagon, and why 112 still looks awful today.
C) Honestly, I stand by my 112 vote. They've been weirdly abrasive and noncontributory all game. Maybe I should've trusted my distaste for Dragomir and voted there, but IME my gut reads suck. :shrug2:
C.1) I scumhunt by calling people scum until one of them makes it obvious they are. That seemed to be banned in this environment. Since then, Dom's posting has made it pretty clear that I'm actually allowed to suspect people, so I'm putting more pressure down now.
C.2) I agree that hard work isn't clearing, but there are other reasons to not suspect Epignosis, such as the late counterwagon on him and the tone quality of his posts. (I get that you don't like his tone/analysis depth: personally I feel like he's doing the right level to actually solve rather than to advertise "look at me I'm so town.")
C.3) I don't remember anything of value from Jack D1 and his D2 doesn't appeal to me either. He definitely deserves pressure.
C.4) Nova's vote was terrible, and he's lurking like hell. He was also a participant in the counterwagon against Epignosis. The evidence against him is pretty damning IMO.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:14 pm Is SHROOP like

BROOOWWRRRR!!!
Scott Howard's Rule Of Odd Posts. "Posts with obvious errors caused by editing are more likely made by mafia."
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:16 pm @Michelle

This is not a real reason, this is "look at these posts I think they're bad." Point at actual specific things you thought were "dishonest."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:43 pm

BROOOWWRRRR!!!
Scott Howard's Rule Of Odd Posts. "Posts with obvious errors caused by editing are more likely made by mafia."
It wasn’t an error. I posted that sentence twice on purpose, same as radishes labeled a bunch of my posts “smear campaign” on purpose.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:44 pm

This is not a real reason, this is "look at these posts I think they're bad." Point at actual specific things you thought were "dishonest."
:evileye:

612 is a Radish posts where he quotes a post of mine where I point out a specific thing that I think it dishonest it also provides context for MY post, 615, where I point out a specific thing that I think is dishonest.

Michelle: Tyt answering my question.
Jack: I already did right here.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

i like how people don't quote my latest stances or anything and act as if what I thought coming into the day is worth quoting

proof that reading older posts is overrated
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:48 pm

BROOOWWRRRR!!!
It wasn’t an error. I posted that sentence twice on purpose, same as radishes labeled a bunch of my posts “smear campaign” on purpose.
Sure, fine, whatever. Why did you ignore my earlier question to answer this one?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:52 pm

BROOOWWRRRR!!!
Sure, fine, whatever. Why did you ignore my earlier question to answer this one?
Probably because I big brain read from the beginning to the end and also forward from my first reaction to the beginning post.

So I’ve read like the first 5 pages and the last 5.

Or I just missed it.

What’s your question?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

don't think im doing anything substantive today other than what I've said

scumlist still lld radishes and then Dom or quin or pawn idk

lld's scumread of epi still exaggerated as well as her reaction to me disagreeing with that read

radishes eod analysis still agendaed and distorted

Dom's push on me still stupid and he's still shading me without actually engaging with any of the reads (acts as if I didn't give any reads after implying my reads list is full of omgus [no u]????)

and uh quin quoted my read on him/tsp and called it just interesting...? honestly wtf lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Repetition is a literary device. :rolleyes:
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:51 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:44 pm

:evileye:

612 is a Radish posts where he quotes a post of mine where I point out a specific thing that I think it dishonest it also provides context for MY post, 615, where I point out a specific thing that I think is dishonest.

Michelle: Tyt answering my question.
Jack: I already did right here.
...I can't ask the followup I wanted to because it's about your read of a specific person and that's banned

:sigh:

... what two other players do you think are of similar scumminess to Nova?
What two other players do you think are of similar scumminess to Epignosis?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

if I'm wrong on radishes... I still don't think he's right on Eva... from my impression of her d1, her reactions to me were genuinely very Towny I think...? wouldn't bet the game tho
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:55 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:52 pm

BROOOWWRRRR!!!
Probably because I big brain read from the beginning to the end and also forward from my first reaction to the beginning post.

So I’ve read like the first 5 pages and the last 5.

Or I just missed it.

What’s your question?
You actually did answer it but I have two new ones now.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I fear there might only be 2 scum on that list of 5 but I mean fuckit whatever idc
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:55 pm don't think im doing anything substantive today other than what I've said

lld's scumread of epi still exaggerated as well as her reaction to me disagreeing with that read

Dom's push on me still stupid and he's still shading me without actually engaging with any of the reads (acts as if I didn't give any reads after implying my reads list is full of omgus [no u]????)

and uh quin quoted my read on him/tsp and called it just interesting...? honestly wtf lol
And what's the reason for me? You put one out for the other 4 but not me. It's leaving me feeling left out.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:38 pm
112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:28 pm I made peace long ago. If my peers wish my life exhausted- so be it, and so be me avenged.
Boo. If you're town, you're not playing to your win con with this attitude.
wolfy post. i obviously said that for aesthetic and literary purposes, not as a literal 'lynch me.'
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:00 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:55 pm don't think im doing anything substantive today other than what I've said

And what's the reason for me? You put one out for the other 4 but not me. It's leaving me feeling left out.
bit too evenkeeled and idk maybe wishful thinking you would've helped bury lld with me last night if you're town

but idk kinda wanna remove you... I mean...you're definitely not in my actual Lynch list for today so I can remove you from the list and not break rulea
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:19 am that said,
@Quin
@sprityo
I'd super appreciate it if you two would at least post something
im working my way through the thread now, ill be sure to post something in about an hour before i go to sleep
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:34 pm
112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:25 pm

gimme a break lol
I don’t have your role card and ifaar seems to be blatantly lying about how he treated Drago.

Case my null list if I should be scumreading these players.

Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn
yea but am I lying in a scummy way : brain:
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

sprityo wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:05 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:19 am that said,
@Quin
@sprityo
I'd super appreciate it if you two would at least post something
im working my way through the thread now, ill be sure to post something in about an hour before i go to sleep
I'll hold you to this.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 55

Post by ColinIsCool »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 am Hallo Colin good chum! Welcome to fucktown.
Thanks Mac. I’ve got little to no clue what’s going on so if you’re bad and want to pocket me feel free.
Me bad? No. Never.

You seem cute though.
I wish to see content from Rej's slot/ @ColinIsCool

Mafia games related what 'cute' means @MacDougall ?

@Jackofhearts2005 you may tyt with my request i will go to sleep anyway in short time.

Speculating about the existence of anothe thread is really useless this DP for all of us here because all we see game related is only this one. This is our dream we need to solve and we should avoid any distraction.
I’ll do my best but I think I missed upwards of 80 pages (at least) of content that all of this phase’s content is predicated on, so ...

I’ll reiterate that I find myself agreeing most strenuously with Mister Radishes, to the extent that I can grasp matters.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:12 pm
Me bad? No. Never.

You seem cute though.
I wish to see content from Rej's slot/ @ColinIsCool

Mafia games related what 'cute' means @MacDougall ?

@Jackofhearts2005 you may tyt with my request i will go to sleep anyway in short time.

I’ll do my best but I think I missed upwards of 80 pages (at least) of content that all of this phase’s content is predicated on, so ...

I’ll reiterate that I find myself agreeing most strenuously with Mister Radishes, to the extent that I can grasp matters.
oh come on, wolfytone mcwolfer

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”