33%

Total votes: 6
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 157

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by Evenstar »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:35 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 pm What do you think of 112, Dom and LLD?
112: tough to get a read on because there is so much that I clearly missed for there to be a huge wagon. One thing in their favor though is that if they were scum I would expect scum to sacrifice them rather than the Godfather, right? Based on content in this thread so far I am null.

Dom: felt like the civ Dom I have seen before, with more GIFs. I understood where he was coming from eventually. Tentative thumbs up

LLD: not enough content, just a lot of GIFs and complaining. Lean more wolf than not because a wolf would prob be more predisposed toward complaining if their Godfather got lynched but that’s pretty much all I got
Side-eyeing Colin for this as well.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:11 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:47 pm investigatives can't claim in this setup!!!!! the biggest potential payoff of a godfather is a single slot hard defending for no apparent reason!!!
I have original thoughts sometimes but I guess that last post wasn’t one of those times.
man original thoughts are cool.

you ever just have that conscious awareness that nobody's ever thought that same thought u just did?
Nope.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

This also works with 3-4 color groups if you are more picky than I am

It's something that I think really helps, so feel free to do your own (within the bounds of the rules of course)
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Master Radishes »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:09 pm how's it a minor point if it's a key assumption in your eod analysis
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:10 pm Yeah Radishes is full of shit regarding "I wasn't pushing the Godfather thing."
I guess I should go back and look at what I said, but in my mind that was just one more reason to confirm my suspicions, not a 'key assumption'.

Drago was scum. He nearly didn't get lynched. Therefore, I think there are mafia on the 112 wagon. The Godfather aspect is not, to me, a key part of that equation. If it came across like I was making it out to be, then I guess I got caught up in trying to convince you of my views and exaggerated it, but it was never in my mind a defining factor.

And, again, the no-claims thing slipped my mind. I've never played with that rule before, and I didn't think to apply it to what it meant for a Godfather role (especially as on my home site we don't often use the role, and when we do we call it the Kingpin).
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:55 pm radishes, who has been foremost pushing you on that logic

lmao
It's a good thing I checked rather than accepting this because it ain't, it's Epignosis.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 55

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m out for the evening. See y’all tomorrow.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 112 »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:16 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:35 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 pm What do you think of 112, Dom and LLD?
112: tough to get a read on because there is so much that I clearly missed for there to be a huge wagon. One thing in their favor though is that if they were scum I would expect scum to sacrifice them rather than the Godfather, right? Based on content in this thread so far I am null.

Dom: felt like the civ Dom I have seen before, with more GIFs. I understood where he was coming from eventually. Tentative thumbs up

LLD: not enough content, just a lot of GIFs and complaining. Lean more wolf than not because a wolf would prob be more predisposed toward complaining if their Godfather got lynched but that’s pretty much all I got
Side-eyeing Colin for this as well.
agree
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:17 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:09 pm how's it a minor point if it's a key assumption in your eod analysis
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:10 pm Yeah Radishes is full of shit regarding "I wasn't pushing the Godfather thing."
I guess I should go back and look at what I said, but in my mind that was just one more reason to confirm my suspicions, not a 'key assumption'.

Drago was scum. He nearly didn't get lynched. Therefore, I think there are mafia on the 112 wagon. The Godfather aspect is not, to me, a key part of that equation. If it came across like I was making it out to be, then I guess I got caught up in trying to convince you of my views and exaggerated it, but it was never in my mind a defining factor.

And, again, the no-claims thing slipped my mind. I've never played with that rule before, and I didn't think to apply it to what it meant for a Godfather role (especially as on my home site we don't often use the role, and when we do we call it the Kingpin).
Yup. There should, from your POVs, be scum on my wagon regardless of my alignment.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

master 'metacognitive' radishes can be your nickname.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:26 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:09 pm Actually, first I'll quickly make my position clear:

A) It is ridiculous to suggest scum weren't on the 112 wagon, regardless of 112's alignment. If anyone was actually here and watching in real time (I was keeping up, but was only half-focused because of real life matters) then at 7 mins to go the wagons were 8-5 (Drago-112) and by 3 mins to go they were 8-8. It was literally only the last minute that Drago was decidedly lynched.

B) 112's alignment obviously affects matters, but I simply hadn't enough time to cover both town!112 and scum!112 worlds before D2 ended. I tackled town!112 first, because the last minute fluctuations felt, to me, that scum tried to save Drago but didn't have enough of them present to do it.

C) From a town!112 worldview, the votes I pointed out (Nova and Eva) looked most obviously like scum trying to save Drago. A few others (TSP, Epi, Jack) for various reasons might be seen as scummy, might not be. Creature and Elephant were NAI.

C.1) I had Evenstar as likely V yesterday, but based on her vote I began to look at her under a red light. Her play this round has reinforced my view, as I feel she's not actually focused on gamesolving and is instead tossing questions to her familiars (Nook, Pawn, sorta LLD) with a touch of chaosposting.

C.2) I had Epi as null+ yesterday, and didn't initially mind his SoD reads. But his analysis of Evenstar was lacking, IMO, as he cleared her for things that she should not be cleared for. Seeing as he was one of my 'potential scum votes' I pushed a bit there, and when he responded to me I liked his responses well enough. But a potential association has been established in my scum!Eva worldview. And I don't accept clearing him for 'hard work', as I seem to recall someone in the D1 thread pointing out Epi does that as either alignment.

C.3) Jack I went from scumread to townread and then to null in D1. I had no plans to push there but his recent attempt to discredit everything I've said here has created an association within my worldview as well.

C.4) Nova was, I thought, actually the scummiest vote, but so far the other three have all hinted at a scumread of him, I think? So IMO he's either the scum I'm looking for or the odd one out.

Took too much time on that. Definitely need to get to work now.
A: Agreed. There was absolutely scum on 112 regardless of their alignment, though good odds some were on Drago at the end, especially in a dual scum world. In a singular scum wagon world most of the Drago votes on the early section/middle are the main to look at in terms of sus. Since Hyena and LC doing the quite literal last minute votes when pushed isn't the best look but they aren't here now, so we need to make do.

B: Fair reasoning due to the save Drago vibe.

C: Agreed on the scummy votes and the questionable ones. Why are those 2 NAI though?

C1: Chaosposting and touching with familiars is extremely common with ES regardless of alignment. Though I do agree with the rest about her EOD vote being an extremely bad look.

C2: Hard work clearing is BS, we agree on that. Right now I currently town lean him regardless of the analysis posts, though I acknowledge that he has a potentially bad associative with Eva.

C3: Curious as to some of the specific associations.

C4: Basically scum or twtbaw, with the actual scum taking advantage of a free ML from your perspective? With no clue as to which yet?
Thank you for the response.

C: Elephant and Creature are NAI because they voted a day (real time) before the lynch occured, and neither were present at EoD. Therefore nothing can be gleaned from their votes w.r.t. being Drago's teammates.

C1/C2: that's fine, my reads on them aren't as strong as Jack or Rabbit seem to think they are, but I got caught on the defensive earlier and pushed back so I get how I came across.

C3: Jack is associated in an Eva/Epi/Drago world because he came in hard to discredit me about my reads on them and was also one of the 'potential scum votes' on 112. It fits, but I know that doesn't mean it's correct.

C4: Right now I'd say if we're agreeing Evenstar is V, then I think Nova's vote becomes the automatic scum vote on 112. It came out of nowhere and helped tie up the Drago/112 wagons at 8-8. (TSP is also in this space, but is not here obviously).
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:21 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:26 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:09 pm Actually, first I'll quickly make my position clear:

A) It is ridiculous to suggest scum weren't on the 112 wagon, regardless of 112's alignment. If anyone was actually here and watching in real time (I was keeping up, but was only half-focused because of real life matters) then at 7 mins to go the wagons were 8-5 (Drago-112) and by 3 mins to go they were 8-8. It was literally only the last minute that Drago was decidedly lynched.

B) 112's alignment obviously affects matters, but I simply hadn't enough time to cover both town!112 and scum!112 worlds before D2 ended. I tackled town!112 first, because the last minute fluctuations felt, to me, that scum tried to save Drago but didn't have enough of them present to do it.

C) From a town!112 worldview, the votes I pointed out (Nova and Eva) looked most obviously like scum trying to save Drago. A few others (TSP, Epi, Jack) for various reasons might be seen as scummy, might not be. Creature and Elephant were NAI.

C.1) I had Evenstar as likely V yesterday, but based on her vote I began to look at her under a red light. Her play this round has reinforced my view, as I feel she's not actually focused on gamesolving and is instead tossing questions to her familiars (Nook, Pawn, sorta LLD) with a touch of chaosposting.

C.2) I had Epi as null+ yesterday, and didn't initially mind his SoD reads. But his analysis of Evenstar was lacking, IMO, as he cleared her for things that she should not be cleared for. Seeing as he was one of my 'potential scum votes' I pushed a bit there, and when he responded to me I liked his responses well enough. But a potential association has been established in my scum!Eva worldview. And I don't accept clearing him for 'hard work', as I seem to recall someone in the D1 thread pointing out Epi does that as either alignment.

C.3) Jack I went from scumread to townread and then to null in D1. I had no plans to push there but his recent attempt to discredit everything I've said here has created an association within my worldview as well.

C.4) Nova was, I thought, actually the scummiest vote, but so far the other three have all hinted at a scumread of him, I think? So IMO he's either the scum I'm looking for or the odd one out.

A: Agreed. There was absolutely scum on 112 regardless of their alignment, though good odds some were on Drago at the end, especially in a dual scum world. In a singular scum wagon world most of the Drago votes on the early section/middle are the main to look at in terms of sus. Since Hyena and LC doing the quite literal last minute votes when pushed isn't the best look but they aren't here now, so we need to make do.

B: Fair reasoning due to the save Drago vibe.

C: Agreed on the scummy votes and the questionable ones. Why are those 2 NAI though?

C1: Chaosposting and touching with familiars is extremely common with ES regardless of alignment. Though I do agree with the rest about her EOD vote being an extremely bad look.

C2: Hard work clearing is BS, we agree on that. Right now I currently town lean him regardless of the analysis posts, though I acknowledge that he has a potentially bad associative with Eva.

C3: Curious as to some of the specific associations.

C4: Basically scum or twtbaw, with the actual scum taking advantage of a free ML from your perspective? With no clue as to which yet?
Thank you for the response.

C: Elephant and Creature are NAI because they voted a day (real time) before the lynch occured, and neither were present at EoD. Therefore nothing can be gleaned from their votes w.r.t. being Drago's teammates.

C1/C2: that's fine, my reads on them aren't as strong as Jack or Rabbit seem to think they are, but I got caught on the defensive earlier and pushed back so I get how I came across.

C3: Jack is associated in an Eva/Epi/Drago world because he came in hard to discredit me about my reads on them and was also one of the 'potential scum votes' on 112. It fits, but I know that doesn't mean it's correct.

C4: Right now I'd say if we're agreeing Evenstar is V, then I think Nova's vote becomes the automatic scum vote on 112. It came out of nowhere and helped tie up the Drago/112 wagons at 8-8. (TSP is also in this space, but is not here obviously).
good thought here. you're on santa's nice list again.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:10 pm Godfather isn’t even a good role in a game you can’t claim in, especially when the op says godfathers might be in the game.
Just claim REASONS for a guilty read though. It seems one of the simplest ways to get around the no aim restriction that people would easily understand.

So I honestly view the cop as not really operating under a very stringent version of the rules considering the easy ways around that rule in particular with how direct the cop power is.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:39 pm

A) I agree.
B) I have no idea what to think about 112. The wagonomics say town, their play says scum. Now that I consider again, I feel like the "godfather save" theory could be correct: it explains why the last-ditch Epignosis counterwagon was a thing, the weird collapse of the 112 wagon, and why 112 still looks awful today.
C) Honestly, I stand by my 112 vote. They've been weirdly abrasive and noncontributory all game. Maybe I should've trusted my distaste for Dragomir and voted there, but IME my gut reads suck. :shrug2:
C.1) I scumhunt by calling people scum until one of them makes it obvious they are. That seemed to be banned in this environment. Since then, Dom's posting has made it pretty clear that I'm actually allowed to suspect people, so I'm putting more pressure down now.
C.2) I agree that hard work isn't clearing, but there are other reasons to not suspect Epignosis, such as the late counterwagon on him and the tone quality of his posts. (I get that you don't like his tone/analysis depth: personally I feel like he's doing the right level to actually solve rather than to advertise "look at me I'm so town.")
C.3) I don't remember anything of value from Jack D1 and his D2 doesn't appeal to me either. He definitely deserves pressure.
C.4) Nova's vote was terrible, and he's lurking like hell. He was also a participant in the counterwagon against Epignosis. The evidence against him is pretty damning IMO.
Thanks for responding. I feel you've not been engaging with me this game and that makes it difficult for me to resolve my read on you.

C: That's fine, I think 112 was a viable candidate yesterday. I just didn't like the timing of your vote considering the red flip.
C1: This seems a reasonable explanation for your play today. I accept it, on the condition that I do indeed notice you go back to your game as you describe it here.
C2: I mostly agree with you about Epi, but I just don't think it clears him, especially as a couple analyses of his (including his one on you) didn't actually match what I saw from the quotes he quoted.
Master Radishes
Hitman

It's good to be on a laptop again. Suck it, mobile phone users.

Gonna make dinner now.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:26 pm It's good to be on a laptop again. Suck it, mobile phone users.

Gonna make dinner now.
The idiots at UPS didn't deliver for a second time in a row. I'm ubering over and preparing to deal with them now. Hopefully I can rejoin the laptop group again.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

I still think 112 is town and radishes is scum.

there's just like a perspective and priorities sniff test he doesn't pass for me

I also don't trust 112s read on radishes because people with meta on each other often don't have better than Rand rate at reading each other. I got burned recently by trusting duk3 and Colin (diff Coli
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

god damn I actually hit submit on accident when thinking about not even sending that post thanks phone thanks clumsy fingers
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112
No Vote: ColinIsCool, [Player #30 who im not gonna look up]

And if I just toss in my strong reads from D1 in two more colors...

[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005

... yeah, I like these reads.
Master Radishes
Hitman

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:35 pm I still think 112 is town and radishes is scum.

there's just like a perspective and priorities sniff test he doesn't pass for me

I also don't trust 112s read on radishes because people with meta on each other often don't have better than Rand rate at reading each other. I got burned recently by trusting duk3 and Colin (diff Coli
Agree about meta reads.

But I just really don't get what it is you don't like about me. As far as I can tell you just disagree with my wagonomic conclusions.

You're a pretty high townread for me, so it's a bit disappointing. But not anime betrayal level or anything. I can live with it.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:48 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:35 pm I still think 112 is town and radishes is scum.

Agree about meta reads.

But I just really don't get what it is you don't like about me. As far as I can tell you just disagree with my wagonomic conclusions.

You're a pretty high townread for me, so it's a bit disappointing. But not anime betrayal level or anything. I can live with it.
I've been softening and on the verge of flipping for awhile

can I ask what your bottom 4 in this pool looks like as of this moment?
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

{Epignosis, Nova, Radishes}
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

this is two days in a row now where Eva's ridiculed me for scumreading somebody then scumread or voted them later that day

(Nutella, epi)
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

or maybe she wouldn't have actually ridiculed me she was just ridiculing Mac cuz she was conflating some of his stances with mine?
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:53 pm this is two days in a row now where Eva's ridiculed me for scumreading somebody then scumread or voted them later that day

(Nutella, epi)
I should listen to you more often I guess :shrug2:
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

this isn't something I consider ai per se

just funny
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:55 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:53 pm this is two days in a row now where Eva's ridiculed me for scumreading somebody then scumread or voted them later that day

(Nutella, epi)
I should listen to you more often I guess :shrug2:
I mean I've been thinking you were right on Nutella but...

hmmmmmm idk my worldviews in flux once more
Master Radishes
Hitman

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:50 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:48 pm

Agree about meta reads.

I've been softening and on the verge of flipping for awhile

can I ask what your bottom 4 in this pool looks like as of this moment?
Let me think about it. I've been so focused defending my reads that I haven't taken the time to actually look at others (beyond inital impressions).
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

{Colin, Jack, Dom}
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:58 pm {Colin, Jack, Dom}
this is indeed the safer and less tinfoily feeling pool
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

safer with a positive connotation, not a shade-y connotation
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:59 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:58 pm {Colin, Jack, Dom}
this is indeed the safer and less tinfoily feeling pool
I feel like I might want to give Colin another day, they just subbed in
{Nova, Jack, Dom}?
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

eh w/e call it {nova, colin, jack, dom}, there's still like 24 hours left in the day
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

colin can post like a big boy
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

so can nova if they ever decide to exist
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Okay, should be able to post properly again within 4 hours! Finally
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hi I’m nanook I kill scum and I’m here for the next 2-10 minutes, ama
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:52 pm Hi I’m nanook I kill scum and I’m here for the next 2-10 minutes, ama
I guess we're all waiting for Pawn to get his laptop.

Some random questions:

Thoughts on Nova?

Who are your remaining nulls?

Don't be specific or anything, but do you think you know how you're going to vote yet?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:52 pm Hi I’m nanook I kill scum and I’m here for the next 2-10 minutes, ama
I guess we're all waiting for Pawn to get his laptop.

Some random questions:

Thoughts on Nova?

Who are your remaining nulls?

Don't be specific or anything, but do you think you know how you're going to vote yet?
I have none, I’ve seen their name I think but none of their posts have stuck with me. I guess that’s slight scum points maybe, but tbh I’m not sure if the problem is on their end or mine.

Pretty much everyone outside of even and Nutella and Texas is close enough to null not to matter tbh. Maybe another name or two I’m forgetting but I’m not checking the playerlist.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Texas isn't in our group so you gotta start picking up scumreads from in here

I do agree on Texas tho
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 130

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 am Hallo Colin good chum! Welcome to fucktown.
Thanks Mac. I’ve got little to no clue what’s going on so if you’re bad and want to pocket me feel free.
Me bad? No. Never.

You seem cute though.
I wish to see content from Rej's slot/ @ColinIsCool

Mafia games related what 'cute' means @MacDougall ?

@Jackofhearts2005 you may tyt with my request i will go to sleep anyway in short time.

Speculating about the existence of anothe thread is really useless this DP for all of us here because all we see game related is only this one. This is our dream we need to solve and we should avoid any distraction.
Just the normal version of cute
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Colin's sus list ended up looking similar to Michelle's

maybe that's some sort of disengaged town mindmeld
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I've got two vomiting kids and a vomiting me now so I'm gonna be hard pressed to muster fucks to give here.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:42 pm [10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets

And if I just toss in my strong reads from D1 in two more colors...

... yeah, I like these reads.
ye
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

only thing is mac maybe more scummy imo
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:49 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:47 pm investigatives can't claim in this setup!!!!! the biggest potential payoff of a godfather is a single slot hard defending for no apparent reason!!!
Oh, really? Hm. Yeah that’s fair then.
Oh, really? Hm. Yeah that's tone then.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:29 pm only thing is mac maybe more scummy imo
Ok humour me. Why am I scummy?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:32 pm
emoji analysis :workit:
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

nah i just don't see the same mac i saw in the other games i played with you

i could be the different setting- i'm just not sold on you being town and don't particularly think you've done anything you couldn't replicate in your wolf game. maybe i'm wrong. i read a bit of your d1 iso during d1 and came away really liking you, but i don't have the liberty of going back to that any longer and don't know how much i should trust you.

i don't see the depth of your thought i saw before and you had an extremely weird response to me when i complained of real-life taking a toll on me yesterday
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:32 pm
emoji analysis :workit:
:charlieblackmon:
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:35 pm nah i just don't see the same mac i saw in the other games i played with you

i could be the different setting- i'm just not sold on you being town and don't particularly think you've done anything you couldn't replicate in your wolf game. maybe i'm wrong. i read a bit of your d1 iso during d1 and came away really liking you, but i don't have the liberty of going back to that any longer and don't know how much i should trust that earlier read.

i don't see the depth of your thought i saw before and you had an extremely weird response to me when i complained of real-life taking a toll on me yesterday
ebwop

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”