Total votes: 19
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 3]

Post by juliets »

I just really don't know what to do with this information. I need to let it sink in. Meanwhile I'm really going to miss Benson. He was pushing for a TL Lynch toward the end.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:17 pm Ugh rip guys and I'm not thrilled to just keep playing with the same sub group. Was hoping it would be switched up more.
It's not the same group, we lost Benson and gained Nanook, who I guess is conftown.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:22 pm So if you and Nanook died over there to "reawaken" here as it works in the movie, does that mean boo/df/Benson are in some other level or are they really dead???
Tony checked "dead" on the poll yesterday.
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I shouldn't say pushing but I believe it was him that looked at the MU games and said TL was more of a contributing member. Also he made that comment that he couldn't believe we were going to let TL get away with slanking and just watching the proceedings.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:23 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:17 pm Ugh rip guys and I'm not thrilled to just keep playing with the same sub group. Was hoping it would be switched up more.
It's not the same group, we lost Benson and gained Nanook, who I guess is conftown.
Wait why
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:24 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:22 pm So if you and Nanook died over there to "reawaken" here as it works in the movie, does that mean boo/df/Benson are in some other level or are they really dead???
Right but he died before/or around the same time as the dream level split thing. I'm wondering if the people who died in our realm awoke in another, or if we're the top level dream
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I would consider him so for now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

We also gained Ty4on didn't we?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:25 pm
Wait why
Because Ty says Nanook was NK'd. Though maybe that could have been a SK, but that would mean someone got blocked on the mafia team - I think.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

It seems best tonwait for Nanook to weigh in, but if the other group lynched Nova, that seems to have been a good idea which we should consider emulating? Unless we assume that the other group was as adept with our wagons as we were -- not a surprising occurrence given my prediction, by the way. LHF lynches tend to get directed by scum. Given that both wagons were town, we might need to look towards who set these up.
I am the Elephant.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh you just mean Nanook town because of the Drago lynch not some other reason lol ok
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh or that lol derp
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by juliets »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm It seems best tonwait for Nanook to weigh in, but if the other group lynched Nova, that seems to have been a good idea which we should consider emulating? Unless we assume that the other group was as adept with our wagons as we were -- not a surprising occurrence given my prediction, by the way. LHF lynches tend to get directed by scum. Given that both wagons were town, we might need to look towards who set these up.
What is LHF?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Low hanging fruit
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Ty4on
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Ty4on »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:28 pm We also gained Ty4on didn't we?
\o/
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:26 pm
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:24 pm
Right but he died before/or around the same time as the dream level split thing. I'm wondering if the people who died in our realm awoke in another, or if we're the top level dream
We have access to the level everyone started in, and our rules have not changed.
I am the Elephant.
Ty4on

Post by Ty4on »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm
Wait why
Because Ty says Nanook was NK'd. Though maybe that could have been a SK, but that would mean someone got blocked on the mafia team - I think.
No

I should say I presume Nanook was a NK since there wasn’t any push to lynch him and I think he was somewhat townread, at least not really scum read
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:33 pm
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:31 pm It seems best tonwait for Nanook to weigh in, but if the other group lynched Nova, that seems to have been a good idea which we should consider emulating? Unless we assume that the other group was as adept with our wagons as we were -- not a surprising occurrence given my prediction, by the way. LHF lynches tend to get directed by scum. Given that both wagons were town, we might need to look towards who set these up.
What is LHF?
Specifically, in our case, I am referring to the box of five players that vanity set up yesterday.
I am the Elephant.
Ty4on

Post by Ty4on »

And I don’t know *how* he got here. I never saw the lynch flip nor do I even know if there is a traditional NK as I never saw one happen.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:33 pm Low hanging fruit
TY

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ty4on

Post by Ty4on »

Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:36 pm And I don’t know *how* he got here. I never saw the lynch flip nor do I even know if there is a traditional NK as I never saw one happen.
It should follow too that I don’t know how I came here either, but a bunch of top three posts by people included Nova’s name and I’m guessing the mafia would vote as a block.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:04 pm Ugh Benson.

And two town wagons yesterday.

Welcome @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME and @Ty4on can't wait to hear where you guys have been.
Yooooo

We got split into our own thread, we couldn’t discuss votes in a group narrower than 3 or try to convince people to vote, rabbit had a hare brained theory that all the syndicate regulars are scum, pawn is actually kinda scum, and boo flipped town.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:35 pm
Wait why
No

I should say I presume Nanook was a NK since there wasn’t any push to lynch him and I think he was somewhat townread, at least not really scum read
Ok thanks.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Wait why
N1, Tony and Texas were killed.
N2, DF and Benson were killed.
Occams razor would suggest that we have two killing powers in the midst of our small group. The DF kill feels town-aligned, the Benson kill does not.
I am the Elephant.
Ty4on

Post by Ty4on »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:38 pm

Welcome @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME and @Ty4on can't wait to hear where you guys have been.
Yooooo

We got split into our own thread, we couldn’t discuss votes in a group narrower than 3 or try to convince people to vote, rabbit had a hare brained theory that all the syndicate regulars are scum, pawn is actually kinda scum, and boo flipped town.
You think pawn is scum too? That’s one of the few “I guess” reads that I made during the night.

Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:38 pm

Yooooo

You think pawn is scum too? That’s one of the few “I guess” reads that I made during the night.
I think >rand chance, yeah.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I’m glad I’m in Nutella’s group btw cause Nutella is 99% town for me

Someone wanna tag me with cliff notes about who was scummy yesterday here, cause uh....I’m not reading back
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So I know nutella and Elephant are going to groan but [mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] and [mention]Ty4on[/mention] I put together the votes for the last day phase as they occurred by time on a list I was just going to use for my own reference but I'm happy to share that if it would make this any easier for you to adapt to this thread.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:44 pm So I know nutella and Elephant are going to groan but @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME and @Ty4on I put together the votes for the last day phase as they occurred by time on a list I was just going to use for my own reference but I'm happy to share that if it would make this any easier for you to adapt to this thread.
I’m probanly more interested in people’s impressions of yesterday than that, but thank you!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Man I also think pawn is scum sure wish I could lynch him
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:45 pm Man I also think pawn is scum sure wish I could lynch him
Same dude

Oh Epi was also somewhat scummy but that’s lower confidence for me
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Elephant wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:07 am The Elephant brain take of today's events is depressing. We started off with vanity. suggesting to look at a group of 5 players only, those whom I have mentally dubbed The Expendables, and despite my protests, this is largely what we have been doing. The fruit of this effort leaves us no wiser than before. DFaraday is still absent. Boo acted as I did, and voted outside the box, but found no traction. Trustworthy Liberal stayed in character and stood up for himself. Long Con actually made a case inside the box, and we looked at it and said "meh". Juliets was Juliets, digging. Elephant was Elephant, seeds and all.

vanity. is absent. Long Con's D1 vote looks like a bus, but his rainbow reads already have Dragomir at the bottom. We are looking at the votes that were called out; Juliets, do you know if there were votes that had no call-outs? We have somehow been treading water all day, and I wonder why.

I am going to be absent later on as I need to be a Singing Elephant today. I hope to be back in time to maybe sling my vote somewhere else and not stay on my vanity wagon, and who knows if I'll ever have an opportunity for that pun again.
[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention]

And then I came back, and Boo and DF were being wagoned. The poll is in the poll thread.
I am the Elephant.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:43 pm Someone wanna tag me with cliff notes about who was scummy yesterday here, cause uh....I’m not reading back
Lol like nobody tho. Maybe elephant or vanity but never both
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:45 pm Man I also think pawn is scum sure wish I could lynch him
Well, once they lynch him there, it looks like you can then lynch him here. :p
I am the Elephant.

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:43 pm Someone wanna tag me with cliff notes about who was scummy yesterday here, cause uh....I’m not reading back
There’s gotta be something scum in here though right.

Otherwise this is a fuckton of town.
Ty4on

Post by Ty4on »

I’m a little relieved at least that I don’t have to worry about projecting my vote intentions lol
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Most all of us were read as scum by some at some point in the day (nutella I think we all saw as town all the way through).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh and I don't think Benson had any suspicion on him at any time.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ty4on

Post by Ty4on »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:48 pm

If this continues I guess it’s possible the other thread never sends us any scum and we have to maybe no-lynch.

Would be quite strange tho if this group was pure to begin with
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

Wait we lynched boo?

Wtf?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Creature »

I was kicking myself because I thought we had mislynched Faraday
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

We thought so, yes. We just couldn't get to who that was.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 pm

If this continues I guess it’s possible the other thread never sends us any scum and we have to maybe no-lynch.

Maybe the other thread did send us scum; everyone is town if you ask them.
Nanook, was that a proper lynch, or a mislynch? What was nova scumread for?
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Creature wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:53 pm Wait we lynched boo?

Wtf?
boo was tied with faraday and boo was the one who got the Lynch.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ty4on

Post by Ty4on »

Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:55 pm

>:(
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Ty4on wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:56 pm
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:55 pm

>:(
No offense intended, I am sorry.
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Gotta order a pizza be back in a few

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the sleeping Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

It's midnight for me, see you tomorrow!