Post by iaafr »

whats reason for your unaligned read on pawn/radishes

i know mine and idk whether to trust it
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 158

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 3]

Post by Dom »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:28 am i mean dom also pretty much tmi'd epignosis town if he's scum

epignosis is like the rational voice the scum mostly townread until pawn was forced to flip on epig a bit...?
i don't know what this means.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:31 am jack can we agree on pawn/radishes/dom and call it a day
I’m close to there.

I wanna see more from all three players.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 527
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

Dom wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:33 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:28 am i mean dom also pretty much tmi'd epignosis town if he's scum

epignosis is like the rational voice the scum mostly townread until pawn was forced to flip on epig a bit...?
i think if you are scum you have treated epignosis in a way that makes him very likely town

i also believe this is true of master radishes and pawn lelouch

i think the way their reads developed on epignosis all seem indicative that they know epignosis is town if they are scum
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If you’re a wolf and you just grabbed Epi’s reads, you didn’t do it because you’re teamed with Epi. You did it because you’re not.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:34 am

i think if you are scum you have treated epignosis in a way that makes him very likely town

i also believe this is true of master radishes and pawn lelouch

i think the way their reads developed on epignosis all seem indicative that they know epignosis is town if they are scum
Thanks. This was a case of "I know what each individual word means, but wtf does it mean in context" type of thing.
I do not come from a mafia culture that really abbreviates so much... I guess? I dunno. Different vernaculars, I guess.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:35 am

If you’re a wolf and you just grabbed Epi’s reads, you didn’t do it because you’re teamed with Epi. You did it because you’re not.
Thanks, what about this:
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:30 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:29 am Dom has been more aggression than garbo and is sheepish some bad Epi reads. Buuuuut Dom always suspects me.
Jack I honestly read this about a dozen times and I still don't know what it says.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:33 am whats reason for your unaligned read on pawn/radishes

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]

this question was for you

you mentioned you think pawn tmi'd radishes town?

where?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:29 am Dom has been more aggression than garbo and is sheepish some bad Epi reads. Buuuuut Dom always suspects me.
Jack I honestly read this about a dozen times and I still don't know what it says.
“Dom has been more aggressive than anything and his reads are garbage and he adopted some reads from Epi that I disagree with. However, he always suspects me so that should be taken into account.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:38 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:33 am whats reason for your unaligned read on pawn/radishes

Jackofhearts2005

where?
He’s basically copy pasted all his reads from you and Radish.

I may not be about to back this up without going back to D2 but I’m not seeing independent thought from Pawn.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

btw i think lld was town and i recall pawn keeping lld in his sus list when i sussed her for pushing epignosis

that mightve just been a tilted civvie on civvie push and pawn also looks like the scum who was trying to capitalize there
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:39 am
“Dom has been more aggressive than anything and his reads are garbage and he adopted some reads from Epi that I disagree with. However, he always suspects me so that should be taken into account.”
Which of my reads are garbage.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:41 am

Jackofhearts2005

where?

I may not be about to back this up without going back to D2 but I’m not seeing independent thought from Pawn.
do you remember which reads specifically he got from radishes?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I really hate mobile post searching without isos on the front page js.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol somebody repost Pawn’s readlist and also a post where Epi made a 1) 2) 3) thing and then Dom responded to it like “totes those are now my reads.”
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... sf=msgonly

heres the dom iso link if you want it
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:51 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:03 pm iaafr, Pawn Lelouch
help me out here, what am I doing wrong
this PoE sucks but I can't seem to see the game a different way
Honestly I agree with the core of it. Since it seems too damn simple but I can't come up with anything else.

I'm never going after you or iaafr. So 6 slots and I am ultimately 3 tiering this since I don't think anyone else here is on the same level of cleared as you two.

Epi, Jack, Sprityo, Dom, Radishes, Colin.

So while Epi has some emotions in terms of annoyance it's not that much and frankly isn't a town tell. Most people would be annoyed in that scenario so it is hard NAI. Then the rabbit push is very eh. I'm honestly unsure if I want him in bottom or middle still, but I guess I'll drop him in for now.

I can agree that Jack has looked better in regards to trying to remove out the current POE and actually participating. Most of them are kinda fluffy but I like his approach to Radishes and there was decent insight when he commented on Michelle.

Dom just has baseless aggression and that's it.

Radishes is weird for me. He has similar thought processes but timings and amount of work make it possible that he's trying to pocket me. So there's sus there but I'm not hitting him today imo.

Colin has some flailing but again, there's nothing actually clearing here. It's enough that he isn't the option today but that's it.

Maybe it's just me but there wasn't anything supremely clearing about the emotional outburst. I get why you're reading him town off it, it could be enough to bump if there was more but he still doesn't have the best look in thread. At the very least since we need 3 I don't see enough to move him to the middle.

{Jack, Radishes, Colin}
{Epi, Dom, Sprityo}
this is pawns most recent big readspost
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

so yeah pawn radishes dom fits better than other combos of 3 im seeing

pawn sprityo dom with heavy distancing between sprityo and dom possible too...?

radishes did call out pawn and apparently jack thinks pawn buddied radishes...?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol Dom would you be mad if I said “all of them?”
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

what are doms reads again
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:41 am

Jackofhearts2005

where?

I posted most of my reads before Radish did though? If anyone of us 3 are doing that it's him.

Like, you can argue that a lot of my reads are similar to iaafr's and you'd be right since a fair few people are town core in my mind and there's at least one or more unnamed players who deserves to be at the bottom. So there isn't exactly much wiggle room in terms of reads + placements that would be genuine. Especially once you factor in MR largely agreeing with everything I say, but saying it after. So I kind of have to middle block him, since I love the content but there is the clear concern of a pocket attempt out of it. So there is literally 4 slots of placement, at which point I reiterate, there is very little wiggle room.

Especially since we don't get flips, so in large part we kind of have to keep going in terms of momentum with reads. The Nook death is a bad looks for ES and I with how he was reading us, which further makes me lock town Eva. Since trying to break up a block is the main intent from that kill. I wish there had been a kill where I could read intent that I didn't already know but we weren't that lucky.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:47 am Lol somebody repost Pawn’s readlist and also a post where Epi made a 1) 2) 3) thing and then Dom responded to it like “totes those are now my reads.”
This post?
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:00 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:58 pm ColinIsCool - ColinisCool is here because someone else has to be. He's bad. Lynch him.
Jackofhearts2005 - I cannot recall a single original idea Jack has had. I do not know where he stands.
sprityo - I agreed to talk to sprityo this evening when he was around and then he didn't talk to me. I don't know why that is.
I'm revising my list because people be crazy.

ColinIsCool - ColinisCool is here because someone else has to be. He's a mild suspect.
Jackofhearts2005 - I cannot recall a single original idea Jack has had. I do not know where he stands.
sprityo - I agreed to talk to sprityo this evening when he was around and then he didn't talk to me. I don't know why that is.

Where I actually disagreed with Colin, agreed with you, and had separate, prior, reasoning for sprit?

That ain't it, chief.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:53 am Lol Dom would you be mad if I said “all of them?”
lol only a little
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:53 am what are doms reads again
Are you asking for a bottom three or an everyone list?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

i mean i hate that epi list that dom just quoted too lol

dont know what to think of him feeling somewhat comfortable with defaulting to that list in this gamestate and the reasons all kinda suck
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Dom wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:55 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:53 am Lol Dom would you be mad if I said “all of them?”
lol only a little
everyone if youve got the energy
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

maybe i just think pawn/dom/epi because neither dom or epi seemed to be concerned that pawn bottom 3'd them both until i brought it up to them... persistently...
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

And Sprityo, it basically comes down to process of elimination. There were 4 floating slots in you, Epi, Colin, and Jack with 2 on the middle and bottom row.

Jack has felt better than all 3 of you and so got into the middle tree cleanly. At which point it became a war between you three for the final slot. And ultimately while Colin is vaguely there at best, there is still a clear lack of agenda there that I find compelling. With the lack of content it isn't much frankly, but it's enough that he doesn't make my possible would lynch list, which largely helped contribute to you st the bottom tier. Wish I could give you more of an answer but that's it frankly.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:56 am
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:55 am
lol only a little
everyone if youve got the energy
I generally don't do that-- not quite my style.

But in good faith because I'm trying to understand you and what not, I'll play along. :sigh: (It's mostly because there's only like 9 of us)

ColinIsCool - I don't see a reason to suspect or not to suspect. Wish he posted and engaged more.
Dom - best person. supatown
Epignosis - I'd lean town.
Evenstar - I think it's pretty egregious that she missed a huge flaw in the mechanical reason why she thinks you're town. It's either a big oof or a big bad.
iaafr - I think you're pretty scummy. I think we've detailed that.
Jackofhearts2005 - I'd lean bad, but I'm liking what I'm seeing in the past few hours.
Master Radishes - Fell off my radar today. Don't like that.
Pawn Lelouch - I can't get a read on the guy.
sprityo - yucky
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:59 am maybe i just think pawn/dom/epi because neither dom or epi seemed to be concerned that pawn bottom 3'd them both until i brought it up to them... persistently...
I still don't get why I should give a fuck.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

you just said frankly 3 times in your last two posts pawn

thats not a good look my friend
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Dom wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:00 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:59 am maybe i just think pawn/dom/epi because neither dom or epi seemed to be concerned that pawn bottom 3'd them both until i brought it up to them... persistently...
I still don't get why I should give a fuck.
im not asking you specifically to give a fuck

but if anybody happens to agree with me that the team seems plausible they should holla

contrast how i handle my suspicion with you with epi repeatedly asking me to answer a question i've already answered and it not actually helping his read on me
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:21 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:17 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:16 am i just found how you acted towards me and your first catchup this day a bit scummy

i think i mentioned that i didnt like that the only thing you quoted of epis was something that was unrelated to the giant thing between me and epi, which i think you shouldve commented at least something on, but idk

but im considering that you might be town now that im playing around with pawn scum worlds i dont know
So like a OMGUS?
no that would involve me saying something about your scumread of me, which wasn't part of my logic in the post you just quoted

it is more about what you chose to focus on during your first catchup
I assume you’re referring to my dismissal of your theory then?
no the other stuff that wasnt me i didnt really like the focus

its not a strong case lets forget about it

whats your current read on pawn and why
I’m entertaining the idea that pawn is simply maintaining the status quo and nothing more. He deserves a look through his ISO
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:59 am And Sprityo, it basically comes down to process of elimination. There were 4 floating slots in you, Epi, Colin, and Jack with 2 on the middle and bottom row.

Jack has felt better than all 3 of you and so got into the middle tree cleanly. At which point it became a war between you three for the final slot. And ultimately while Colin is vaguely there at best, there is still a clear lack of agenda there that I find compelling. With the lack of content it isn't much frankly, but it's enough that he doesn't make my possible would lynch list, which largely helped contribute to you st the bottom tier. Wish I could give you more of an answer but that's it frankly.
da heq
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:00 am you just said frankly 3 times in your last two posts pawn

shockedpikachu.png
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

oh wait you mean why you shouldve given a fuck

like...

you showing up in anybodys bottom 3 will either be town incorrectly pushing you or scum capitalizing on town incorrectly pushing you so searching through the people saying theyre willing to kill you isnt a bad place to start and it should alarm you that pawns the cleanest guy sussing you like that

if you disagree thats fine idk
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:00 am you just said frankly 3 times in your last two posts pawn

Welcome to my verbal tics emporium. Might I interest you in seeing the genuinely exhibit? Or perhaps the honestly one? That's an old favorite of mine.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:02 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:21 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:17 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:16 am i just found how you acted towards me and your first catchup this day a bit scummy

i think i mentioned that i didnt like that the only thing you quoted of epis was something that was unrelated to the giant thing between me and epi, which i think you shouldve commented at least something on, but idk

but im considering that you might be town now that im playing around with pawn scum worlds i dont know
So like a OMGUS?
no that would involve me saying something about your scumread of me, which wasn't part of my logic in the post you just quoted

it is more about what you chose to focus on during your first catchup
I assume you’re referring to my dismissal of your theory then?
no the other stuff that wasnt me i didnt really like the focus

its not a strong case lets forget about it

whats your current read on pawn and why
I’m entertaining the idea that pawn is simply maintaining the status quo and nothing more. He deserves a look through his ISO
An English teacher would circle this sentence and write "So what?"
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:29 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:16 am Also Jackofhearts2005 spin me some of your reads directly so that I can retain knowledge of them and maybe I can finally form an opinion about you rather than sticking you in the bottom because I can’t get a grasp on what you’re doing?
Okay so if I’m talking about independent scumreads, I assume you’ve seen my big thing on Rabbit. I’m not getting a tone of agreement on it though. I also don’t like the push on quieter players yesterday.

Then Pawn basically has consensus reads and I don’t know why he has some of them. Like why he suspects me or trusts Rabbit. Feels fake and convenient. Ditto on the quiet player reads yesterday. In fairness, maybe he explained his reads better yesterday. I kinda think he didn’t. I remember asking for players with way different reads than me had those reads and I think only Radish really answered the question.

Radishes seemed like he was making unreasonable pushes on Eva and Epi yesterday. Same story on the quiet player scumreads.

Epi’s read on me is pretty garbo.

Dom has been more aggression than garbo and is sheepish some bad Epi reads. Buuuuut Dom always suspects me.

Colin, I don’t have a lot of reason to trust or suspect.

I townread Eva off the Drago flip and generally looking town. I townread you for effort without ever looking agenday. I did townread Epi but he basically told me not to. Idk.

That’s kinda where I’m at.
Thank you, I hope everyone else is able to use this to re evaluate jack as well
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:03 am

Welcome to my verbal tics emporium. Might I interest you in seeing the genuinely exhibit? Or perhaps the honestly one? That's an old favorite of mine.
i mean i have my own with "literally" and "genuinely" too so yeah i can relate

that isnt the crux of me sussing you rn at all was just tongue in cheek
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:03 am oh wait you mean why you shouldve given a fuck

like...

you showing up in anybodys bottom 3 will either be town incorrectly pushing you or scum capitalizing on town incorrectly pushing you so searching through the people saying theyre willing to kill you isnt a bad place to start and it should alarm you that pawns the cleanest guy sussing you like that

if you disagree thats fine idk
We're approaching this differently.
I welcome suspicion.
You don't.

[mention]Epignosis[/mention]

:slick:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:05 am

i mean i have my own with "literally" and "genuinely" too so yeah i can relate

that isnt the crux of me sussing you rn at all was just tongue in cheek
I take it a tad more seriously than you.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

its not about being welcoming or not welcoming, and ill accept the jab at me being bad at handling suspicion in the moment

it's about evaluating whether it's agendaed or not
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Master Radishes »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:01 pm radishes... I don't wanna suspect radishes, it feels too easy after they scumread me yesterday, but it's the truth that they have just done less work than many people, and their pushes against epi and iaafr feel awkward, and I personally like them but... something does not feel right.
Wait, what? What pushes on Epi and Iaafr? I barely pushed Epi early D2 and haven't since, and haven't pushed Iaafr at all.

I'm scared to keep catching up now. Am I going to find 6 more pages of Eva not remembering who I am this game?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:59 am And Sprityo, it basically comes down to process of elimination. There were 4 floating slots in you, Epi, Colin, and Jack with 2 on the middle and bottom row.

So I’m filling a hole that otherwise wouldn’t need to be there given the situation?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Player ISOs added to the first post. Better late than never. :grin:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:07 am
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:01 pm radishes... I don't wanna suspect radishes, it feels too easy after they scumread me yesterday, but it's the truth that they have just done less work than many people, and their pushes against epi and iaafr feel awkward, and I personally like them but... something does not feel right.
Wait, what? What pushes on Epi and Iaafr? I barely pushed Epi early D2 and haven't since, and haven't pushed Iaafr at all.

I'm scared to keep catching up now. Am I going to find 6 more pages of Eva not remembering who I am this game?
Oh, it's something.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:07 am

If you haven’t already, you’ll find how she mistakenly kept claiming iaafr was locktown without considering all the reasons to prove herself wrong
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:10 am

So I’m filling a hole that otherwise wouldn’t need to be there given the situation?
Pretty much. Blame the rule of 3 thing we have going on unfortunately.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

That makes me feel a little better then.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:10 am

I am an adult I am an adult.I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult. I am an adult I am an adult.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

shes still correct in reading me town though and im still baffled how few townreads im getting

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”