Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:37 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm I'm so fucking annoyed yet so relieved that people are back. But seriously, did you guys really just send us inactive players? WTF.
What's this mean?
The people that got sent here (aside from Nanook) gave us zero input in this thread and just didn't play.
So, now that I'm seeing LLD actually playing when she was silent all of yesterday? No. Fuck that. Not listening to a word she has to say right now.
I mean if you wanna be like this I'll just go back again and you can let scum win by lynching me.

Causw honestly your superiority complex needs a fuckong check and i dont got the energy or time to be the one to do it
That which yields is not always weak.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm I'm so fucking annoyed yet so relieved that people are back. But seriously, did you guys really just send us inactive players? WTF.
What's this mean?
It means he thinks he's better than everyone else lol
No. Actually, I -WANTED- your opinion specifically yesterday when I was trying to push Nutella because you had scumread her D1. A lot of the stuff that happened yesterday might not have happened if you actually thought Nutella was scum and helped me push her.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Hmmm I think we should just lynch Evenstar and if she flips town lynch Sprityo? Seems like there is always a wolf between them no?
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

*back afk again

Cause honestly I got better shit to do than try and win y'all this fucking game
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

So what I’m hearing is Radishes got lynched and no inception.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:42 pm
What's this mean?
No. Actually, I -WANTED- your opinion specifically yesterday when I was trying to push Nutella because you had scumread her D1. A lot of the stuff that happened yesterday might not have happened if you actually thought Nutella was scum and helped me push her.
I literally WASNT HEREVYOU FUCKING SELF CENTERED JACKOFF
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

This was my case from Limbo:
Spoiler: show
The case against Evenstar

Her tone felt wrong:
--The vast majority of her posts from D2 were very small contributions, very much lacking in scumhunting, and mainly a stream-of-consciousness tone full of ‘…’s and ‘?’s and ‘what if’s. (And adverbs.) For example, her biggest post of D2 was a stream-of-consciousness ‘what if’ rant about the mechanics of the strange new game state and its restrictions. That itself is fine, if it goes anywhere, but her tone was mongering uncertainty, rather than being focused on actually figuring it out. She throws out thoughts about 8 scum in the thread, or no scum, etc – unlikely scenarios that don’t add to mechanics-solving.

--Along the same vein, at other points of the round she speculated on a triple scumwagon on D1 (Epi/112/Drago), entertained notions about what the phrase ‘up a level’ means, suggested forming in-game hydras…things that don’t contribute to discussion. They’re distractions.

--For someone who is known for an in-your-face style and who self-describes her style as pressuring until scum are revealed, she did remarkably little of that. Who did she pressure lately? Pawn? That lasted less than a page and she backed down quickly. In D1 she was a bulldog, but by D2 she was a puppy.

As for her actual content:
--She started D2 going after Pawn although quickly backed off that. She said Pawn ‘gave me bad info at dayend’ about Mac ‘crusading’ the Epi wagon. Pawn basically reaffirmed he believed what he said and Eva…just backed off. And she TRed Pawn the rest of the round. Then, in D3, Jack and I began discussing Pawn very lightly as a read (Jack refused to really discuss anything) and Eva comes in and rips him apart. Pawn responds and Eva…backs off. Like, very easily. Just a ‘okay, that puts my mind at ease, thanks’ sort of reaction (that’s not an actual quote – I didn’t note it down). The fangs retracted very quickly.

--Most of her posts that actually focused on pressuring potential scum in D2 were focused on Jack. And yet Jack only once appeared in her ‘bottom 3’ lists that day, and there was no real push to lynch him at any point. She also never really outright cased him, just said he ‘deserves pressure’ and picks up on a few minor inconsistencies.

--Her reads remained fairly static in D2, with only a couple exceptions. Aside from briefly SRing Pawn, and switching her read on 112 halfway through (which in turn reversed her read of Epi), the most she changed her reads was at the end when she started proposing low posters like Dom and Colin as lynch targets, after ignoring them as she had done up to that point. She kept Nova in her bottom 3, SRed me consistently (but without any real explanation beyond OMGUS), shaded Jack (but rarely openly stateed an SR of him), and avoided serious comment on most others. It really looked like she was playing to slip by unnoticed.

--As we approached the end of D2, Sprit became a last minute choice amongst several of us. Eva began to softly defend Sprit. She even said she hopes to ‘nail’ me if Sprit flipped green. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone say that sort of thing and flip green themselves. Also, Sprit was in the same ‘content range’ category as Nova, Dom, and Colin, who she continued to SR.

--She spent a fair chunk of time in the middle of D2 complaining about the lack of voting ability. She said it hinders her style of game (this is fair) and tells me at one point she intends to change that. She then…doesn’t. Like, even into D3, I don’t remember anything notable she did except her Pawn push.

--D3 she’s very blendy, IMO. I actually don’t remember much of what she did. Probably should’ve written some of it down.

Not to mention:
--Her vote in D1 tied Drago with 112 at 8-8 with 3 mins left. We were that close to not lynching a wolf due to her vote. (And, of course, others.)

--The Nook and Pawn (that’s still my assumption) kill choices fit her. They’re players she’s familiar with and will worry could read her correctly.

--Her entrance to this round was…interesting. She votes Sprityo immediately but gives some blah blah about me being the ‘correct lynch’ but she’s assuming she’s wrong. It's illogical. It also feels way too much like she knew *I’m* the one she needs to convince, since I’ve SRed both her and Sprit fairly heavily. She didn't start pressuring me this round until I made it clear I was leaning towards her.

--Her reasoning for me being potential scum has been full of misrememberings (I’ll avoid saying ‘lies’ since she may genuinely misremember.)
Added to that from our Limbo phase, she:
--constantly created narratives about what my intentions were ('you did x to justify y, and then you hastily backtracked...')
--insisted I was lying about trivial matters like whether Jack was SRing me (reminded me of 'BULLSHIT YOU'RE THE VOYEUR' and I even posted that at one point)
--seriously gave me the 'yes, and that's very convenient...' retaliation upon me not being around for certain events because of my timezone
--spent most of the time speculating on every possible combo of scum under the sun, literally hundreds of words that went nowhere and acheived nothing but make her look like she was thinking hard
--followed me immediately when I exaggerated my read on sprit (I wanted to see her reaction when I pretended to back off her and consider sprit; she took the bait and went for 'hmm, yes, and did you also notice that...' type posts)
--didn't stick to her sprit read and try to convince me, but instead switched to me right at :00 once sprit voted me

I'm sure there's more, but yeah.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:42 pm
What's this mean?
Thus, excuse me if I find it fucking opportunistic that you decide to speak up now after we've lynched Vanity.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:41 pm
What's this mean?
The people that got sent here (aside from Nanook) gave us zero input in this thread and just didn't play.
So, now that I'm seeing LLD actually playing when she was silent all of yesterday? No. Fuck that. Not listening to a word she has to say right now.
I mean if you wanna be like this I'll just go back again and you can let scum win by lynching me.

Causw honestly your superiority complex needs a fuckong check and i dont got the energy or time to be the one to do it
You need to take a breather. Personal attacks are unhelpful.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hey now.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh I thought she was talking to me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:42 pm Hmmm I think we should just lynch Evenstar and if she flips town lynch Sprityo? Seems like there is always a wolf between them no?
Sure, sounds reasonable
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 pm
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:27 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:26 pm You guys lynched Spiny's slot AND Vanity.

Da actual fuq.

Who pioneered those lynches? They're scum.
Nutella and Juliets
I resisted the vanity lynch for by far the longest and if you had read you would know that. If anyone engineered it, it was elephant.
I tried this for three days, and the day before yesterday we had a strong wagon that nonetheless ended up not lynching. And if your "turn the game state around" initiative had succeeded, vanity would have been not lynched yet another day. I pushed vanity for their scummy play, and you dragged the lynch out.
I am the Elephant.
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:38 pm Fwiw Michelle was the only one giving shits in the hellscape level. She's town.
Agreed.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:40 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm Yeah, so far as I know; it was a final 3, it was stressful, we debated who the scum was. Radishes tunneled the fuck out of me, and inevitably voted against me; Sprityo voted Radishes with like 1 minute on the clock. I was forced to make a snap decision, and went for the player voting me over the three-way tie. No flip, so I have no idea if I got it right or not.

Also, the dayend flavour prominently featured the mark hitting someone in the nutsack with a baguette. @Macdougall, why are you haunting my dreams?
... what
Yeah, no, she's not lying about the baguette thing. It was weird.
Master Radishes
Hitman

What's this mean?
Soz. Our votes were private so we don't know how it shook down, but Nova was more for his EoD1 vote + no one willing to defend him, and we don't know whether Colin or Pawn was our second lynch.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

How about lynch Nutella and if she flips town lynch me

How about that
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:34 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:33 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:29 pm
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:24 pm Nutella and Juliet are scum with the Creature flip and I should have been smarter I missed on my 50 50 cant say more than that.
I can get behind this just based on their posts so far today.
If you read back you'll quickly learn juliets is lock town and I'm fairly close to it.
You looking for another mod kill mon cheri?
Lmao not even close. Elephant got closer to that.
I was never close to a mod kill.
I am the Elephant.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 pm
What's this mean?
Soz. Our votes were private so we don't know how it shook down, but Nova was more for his EoD1 vote + no one willing to defend him, and we don't know whether Colin or Pawn was our second lynch.
We didn't get Colin or Pawn.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 pm How about lynch Nutella and if she flips town lynch me

How about that
I'm okay with that.
[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:38 pm Fwiw Michelle was the only one giving shits in the hellscape level. She's town.
Lol I townread Michelle now and am hopeful I’ll get it right this time.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

We got Quin and LLD yesterday, Nanook and Ty4on the day before.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 pm
What's this mean?
We didn't get Colin or Pawn.
Oh hang on, that was next level down (D3) so I don't know where they ended up.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Post by Evenstar »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:34 pm
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:24 pm Nutella and Juliet are scum with the Creature flip and I should have been smarter I missed on my 50 50 cant say more than that.
Nope. You had your chance yesterday when I pushed on Nutella. I even specifically mentioned you twice, but you never even reacted or responded. I'm not helping you with this or any other lynch that you want to push. GTFO. :P
Kindly Take your superiority complex and shove it up your ass then fuck off.

I have a fucking stressful job and 48 hour deadlines are not really reasonable for me all the time and i try my best

Just cause you apparently have free time to do whatever doesnt mean i can deal with a 30 playet gamenwith 48 hour deadlines and mechanics that make me nauseous
Lexi...

:sigh:
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

I'm out for now

Lynch nutella
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 pm How about lynch Nutella and if she flips town lynch me

How about that
Will i consider it maybe their voting pattern and drawing out conflicts was bad but the case on Ever is also something to consider between this all was more mad at before for you just droping in and saying how i've been playing this entire game was scummy with how i play ever single game.

sorry had to be said do want everyone checked obviously also there still isn't majority right?
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:49 pm We got Quin and LLD yesterday, Nanook and Ty4on the day before.
Yeah, sorry, got confused about the levels. I can't speak to that one.

I really felt that D2 especially our thread was...placid. We felt incapable of scumhunting because we couldn't see old posts, and sort of sat around prodding each other lightly and then shrugging and PoEing the low posters.

It was bad. D3 was only somewhat better at the level I was in.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:49 pm
Nope. You had your chance yesterday when I pushed on Nutella. I even specifically mentioned you twice, but you never even reacted or responded. I'm not helping you with this or any other lynch that you want to push. GTFO. :P

I have a fucking stressful job and 48 hour deadlines are not really reasonable for me all the time and i try my best

Just cause you apparently have free time to do whatever doesnt mean i can deal with a 30 playet gamenwith 48 hour deadlines and mechanics that make me nauseous
Lexi...

What do you want from me

This game is a drain
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Actually, I changed my mind. I'm not voting nutella.

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:40 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:26 pm @Master Radishes
@sprityo
@Evenstar

Were ya’ll alone in limbo yesterday? And if so, what happened? And if not, same question.
Yeah, so far as I know; it was a final 3, it was stressful, we debated who the scum was. Radishes tunneled the fuck out of me, and inevitably voted against me; Sprityo voted Radishes with like 1 minute on the clock. I was forced to make a snap decision, and went for the player voting me over the three-way tie. No flip, so I have no idea if I got it right or not.

Also, the dayend flavour prominently featured the mark hitting someone in the nutsack with a baguette. @Macdougall, why are you haunting my dreams?
... what
Now kiss.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:50 pm

How about that
Will i consider it maybe their voting pattern and drawing out conflicts was bad but the case on Ever is also something to consider between this all was more mad at before for you just droping in and saying how i've been playing this entire game was scummy with how i play ever single game.

sorry had to be said do want everyone checked obviously also there still isn't majority right?
the reason you are scummy isnt play style

And this capitulation means little if you don't actually vote Nutella
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

How about that
God you do really believe this then. Idk where it's coming from if you're not scum but it's the most incredibly misguided thing I've seen in a long time. If you're town I beg you to reevaluate. So for now I'll unvote you. You're really making zero sense though.

[VOTE: evenstar] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

... I just went through two days of hidden-vote no-flip bullshit followed by a F3 vs the king of slank and a homicidal turnip

and now I'm back,

and you just slanked until you got to a less terrible environment and now you're making excuses for it...?

... ok, I guess
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:51 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:49 pm We got Quin and LLD yesterday, Nanook and Ty4on the day before.
Yeah, sorry, got confused about the levels. I can't speak to that one.

I really felt that D2 especially our thread was...placid. We felt incapable of scumhunting because we couldn't see old posts, and sort of sat around prodding each other lightly and then shrugging and PoEing the low posters.

It was bad. D3 was only somewhat better at the level I was in.
That makes sense since you couldn't see Day 1 and as we understood it you didn't get the flips except for boo's.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:42 pm Hmmm I think we should just lynch Evenstar and if she flips town lynch Sprityo? Seems like there is always a wolf between them no?
Um why not Radishes? I thought Eva got cleared and Sprityo seems real town to me.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:52 pm

How about that

I will not throw my vote around and you should know that stated it many a time now

I am considering my options and will vote only when i am confident in one over the other thank you very much
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

You seem to be clearing Radishes, is that correct? Why?
I am the Elephant.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Don't wanna sleep now. I can't read 15 new pages *and* all the backlog when I wake up. :(
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:51 pm
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Lexi...

What do you want from me

This game is a drain
yes

I guess I just,

yeah.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh, one more thing:

Eva slipped close to 'TMI' about levels and things. She assumed there was another thread immediately and even started referring to reaching limbo in like D2. I realise there's a theme and all, but she sure nailed it early on whilst we were all figuring out what was going on.

/tunnel
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
I want to see where this wagon goes, even if Hyena doesn't.
I am the Elephant.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm
Um why not Radishes? I thought Eva got cleared and Sprityo seems real town to me.
Radishes looks like town to me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm ... I just went through two days of hidden-vote no-flip bullshit followed by a F3 vs the king of slank and a homicidal turnip

and now I'm back,

and you just slanked until you got to a less terrible environment and now you're making excuses for it...?

... ok, I guess
She didn't even stop slanking her first day back here though. She has just now started posting. Is she capitalizing on everyone else being here with some being ignorant of what happened in my group? Idk it's so weird.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

What do you mean Eva got cleared? O.o
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:07 pm I've had her since D2 and no one is listening to me.

Sprityo made a bad choice. I think the mafia may have gained some sort of advantage.
How did you learn about this mafia advantage? Does anyone else know about this?
I am the Elephant.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Elephant wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:54 pm
You seem to be clearing Radishes, is that correct? Why?
Um no I am not clearing Radishes. I suppose he can be a wolf. I just trust him more than the other two based on his description of the things that happened.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:52 pm

How about that

I will not throw my vote around and you should know that stated it many a time now

I am considering my options and will vote only when i am confident in one over the other thank you very much
I used to be like that but I now heartily recommend throwing votes around, it's fun :D
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I was hoping the “all Syndicate players are scum” tinfoil would still be possible.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

As others have said, why the hell not Radishes

confirm the result so we know whether the baddies won a prize or not
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:56 pm Oh, one more thing:

Eva slipped close to 'TMI' about levels and things. She assumed there was another thread immediately and even started referring to reaching limbo in like D2. I realise there's a theme and all, but she sure nailed it early on whilst we were all figuring out what was going on.

/tunnel
Quin said that iaafr also seemed to have tmi about the threads.

TL also seemed to on d2.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm
What do you mean Eva got cleared? O.o
We accidentally saw Spiny's flip. The wording made her seem Masonic. Rabbit and Eva remembered a post Spiny made that called Eva town, thus we thought that might have cleared her.

(Eva had saved the post, convenientally.)

We had no thread access so couldn't doublecheck anything. I backed off Eva at that point until our Limbo dance because of it. But I'm just so tunneled into this now I won't let go.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”